G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ūüöÄ

Dropbox

4.4
(4,608 reviews)

Dropbox File Storage & Sharing. Always have your stuff, wherever you are.

Work for Dropbox?

Learning about Dropbox?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

Dropbox Reviews

Ask Dropbox a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • Industry
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
Industry
Showing 4,649 Dropbox reviews
LinkedIn Connections
Dropbox review by shiugloon k.
shiugloon k.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Que mas les puedo decir es una gran herramienta de almacenamiento."

What do you like best?

Con Dropbox puedo guardar fotos, archivos, videos y documentos para compartir con otros usuarios.

La información almacenada se puede conectar en un lugar central y se puede sincronizar de forma segura en todos sus dispositivos para acceder a ellos en cualquier momento y en cualquier lugar.

Es muy f√°cil enviar archivos grandes, incluso personas que no tienen una cuenta de Dropbox.

Permitir tener una copia de seguridad de sus archivos y guardarlos en la nube que facilitará la disponibilidad de ellos en cualquier computadora, tableta, computadora portátil y teléfono.

What do you dislike?

Al compartir archivos, no se debe trabajar en el mismo archivo al mismo tiempo, se producen conflictos y se crean dos copias del archivo.

Solo puede sincronizar lo que est√° dentro de la carpeta que se crea autom√°ticamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es esencial tener una herramienta que le permita acceder a la información donde quiera que esté, es mejor cuando una herramienta está disponible para cualquier dispositivo (computadoras, teléfonos o tabletas).

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Uso de Dropbox en casi todas las situaciones posibles. Es la forma m√°s f√°cil de crear carpetas compartidas con los clientes y permitir el acceso por usuario. Estoy muy impresionado por la velocidad en la que Dropbox ha mejorado sus funciones y no puedo recordar el momento en que Dropbox no ha cumplido con mis expectativas.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Dropbox review by ricardo s.
ricardo s.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Buena web"

What do you like best?

Es una buena web de almacenamiento de archivos, teniendo aplicacion off line, podemos estar seguros que se puede trabajar tranquilamente, mientras se guarda informacion y se sube automaticamente a la nube, estoy contento sobretodo porque suelo trabajar off line y suelo dejar sin subir archivos, pero dropbox los sube por mi

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta es la velocidad de subida, que es muy lenta, y dado que si apago el ordenador de mesa antes de tiempo, la subida de archivos se interrumpe y no puedo llegar a guardar ningun archivo en la nube

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una gran aplicacion. bastante buena y bastante util para los compa√Īeros que no trabajemos solo en un lugar y tengamos que movernos constantemente

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Con respecto a esta aplicacion, podemos decir que ha solucionado el tema de la jornada laboral, porque aun estando enfermo podriamos terminar un trabajo que dejasemos a medias en la oficina, a mi personalmente me ha beneficiado en que no he podido asistir a la oficina, pero si he podido terminar el trabajo asignado

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
Dropbox review by eric g.
eric g.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Speed and ease of use "

What do you like best?

I liked the file synchronization feature the best. For a free service, it works well and offers 2 GB for free. If you upgrade to business there are some other features like History of actions but you have to pay. It also hosts many apps through windows, Mac, Linux and iPhone to name a few.

What do you dislike?

The user interface takes a while to get used to. It lacks specific tabs for older files and version/. You can only get 2GB for free but that is a decent amount for the average user. You also can edit documents in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe change the interface to quickly call up older files versions.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can easily store a majority of my current files on the cloud and not worry about syncing and bringing a USB stick with me when I travel. It improves security in that regard because I can quickly lose my USB stick on the road.

Dropbox review by Aníbal M.
Aníbal M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great hosting service for all operating systems"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Dropbox is that I can have my files available anywhere in the world where I have an Internet connection available, I love that I have been able to use it from multiple operating systems without any problems, in Windows and Linux I had installed the client what allows me to have my files synchronized without worrying about doing it manually, it has helped me in the tasks of the work especially when I have to finish a report and I have to leave work when I get home I can finish it and I find it right where I left it . Some time ago I used automatic synchronization of photos on my phone which allowed me to save moments that would otherwise be lost. I find it a stable service and it has always been available when I use it, I have never had problems due to lack of availability and this is appreciated. To finish DropBox has been on the market for many years and it can be said with certainty that it is backed by a serious company and that it will continue to be in the market for a long time

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Dropbox is that its free storage capacity is limited and the paid versions are expensive compared to similar products, although I have never had problems in terms of security, there is always the latent fear of an attack on servers. Dropbox and that leaks some information about any sensitive document of the work, but it is a personal fear, fortunately I have never had this problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Dropbox to forget about backing up information on physical USB devices and they will be available anywhere

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have delivered many reports of work and projects which I start in the office and ended up at home, it has also helped me to show some document that I have forgotten during one other business meeting, so I have been able to solve several things in the jobs. I have benefited professionally by helping me maintain my reputation by delivering jobs on time

Dropbox review by Eduardo G.
Eduardo G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Best Way to Share Files."

What do you like best?

I like Dropbox in general, because of them we are able to keep our files safe in the cloud. Here we keep our sales scripts, ideas for marketing and what to say to a clients objection. Not only that, but you are able to share files with clients just by a link.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the limit to the amount of storage we get, i guess dropbox get's expensive per user, but it'd be nice to have a bigger limit of storage without the prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy place to store your files, Dropbox offers the best security and cloud to take your project anywhere you go!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

With Dropbox, we are able to freely communicate our projects without having to send big files through email. This makes it easy to ensure that our files are opened and viewed, also helps us keep track at who's viewing our products!

Dropbox review by Greivin Ra√ļl N.
Greivin Ra√ļl N.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Dropping in the secure Box "

What do you like best?

The sync is pretty good. I can always trust in having the data accessible as I need it. Totally recommended. I've used different storage platform, and this one is the one I like the most. The user interface, the intuitive way for doing tasks, the pretty good looking of the platform and even the feature of simultaneously editing are a few reasons for making this, the best platform for keeping your data on the cloud,on a save place. Just the info when you need it, whenever you need it, and shared with whom you need it.

What do you dislike?

The time I get a conflicted copy, but it's been improving this issue, so, is no a serious problem really. O really like all the other feature of the platform. So, it is a 10 on the score in spite of this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally recommended. I've used different storage platform, and this one is the one I like the most.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Storage issues basically. But the simultaneously feature is taking power.

Dropbox review by Sam P.
Sam P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of file transfer is great. Create a folder drop the files in and share the link. The application is great for professional use and for personal use. Sharing photos with family has never been easier. Along with sharing files from business to business. The user interface is clean simple and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced this but the security could be better. There is not much I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend this product to others. The ease of use, the user interface, the simplicity of the program all make this product worth using. For both personal and professional use, I would highly suggest using this product.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Working in retail e-commerce sales this product is great for gathering images from vendors and written copy documents. When vendors share the dropbox link you are able to save the files directly to your computer or you can save them in your own Dropbox folder

Dropbox review by John M.
John M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Forgetting Other Storage Software 'coz I have this Dropbox"

What do you like best?

First, I was looking for a solution in storing my files to any software storage and happily, I found this Dropbox. It's very easy to set-up & use for the first-timers. I also loved the concept of having this in mobiles. The User-Interface is very eye-appealing. The continuous updates improves the software. The stability and reliability of this software makes it special compare to the others. I really love it!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I encounter is the time it consumes in uploading files on the Dropbox. It takes much time just to upload even a single file. It causes lags in my PC unit and mobile. Hoping the next update, it would be improved.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I used this in personal and business proper. I see that every files is secured and safe. I love the features of having files that can be shared to anyone through the shareable link. Indeed useful. Really, anything can't replace Dropbox.

Dropbox review by Ivanna B.
Ivanna B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Un gran respaldo de tus archivos"

What do you like best?

Dropbox comencé a utilizarlo como la primer Cloud para almacenar muchos de mis archivos porque es fácil de utilizar. En el trabajo se utiliza para compartir archivos a clientes.

Dropbox es una herramienta bastante fácil de comprender y utilizar, no requiere de un gran análisis o capacitación para poder utilizarla.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox tiene muy poco límite de almacenamiento, y es muy costoso obtener más almacenamiento, falla constantemente, no te avisa si el email con el que compartiste está errado o no, así que te trae muchos problemas al momento de compartir archivos y al momento de almacenar en la nube.

Dropbox no te avisa si el documento o carpeta fue compartida con √©xito, si otros miembros descargaron alg√ļn archivo o si fue eliminado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deben estar pendientes de que el contenido se haya enviado de manera correcta, es posible que la dirección de e-mail esté errado y Dropbox no lo notifica.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Con Dropbox se comparten archivos con clientes, documentos en PDF en principalmente, también documentos en .ai para la imprenta.

Dropbox review by marie w.
marie w.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"save all your files and share only what you want."

What do you like best?

1.- The dropbox system is quite simple and I think that is what makes it great.

2.- its installation is very simple and fast. has support for windows, ios and android system, so you can access your data from any device.

3.- how much with a web version, that although it is quite simple, allows you to perform the same functions as the app.

4.- It has a free option and also paid options.

5.- The dropbox community works very well, so if you have any problem or doubt you can receive help in a short time.

6.- In case some file is deleted, you can usually retrieve it from a sort of trash can.

What do you dislike?

1.- when two users use the same file simultaneously, a kind of conflict occurs.

2.- the space of the version is small, only 2GB, so you want to store more than text files and a few photos you should pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that dropbox is a great system to store your important files and of course, it is also a great platform to store work information and share it with the rest of the members of your team, or whoever you want.

its use is easy and simple, it also has support for different operating systems so you can use it from any device and access your files from anywhere, and even if you do not want to perform any installation you can access from the web version.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

some time ago I did some translation work, in this work we used dropbox to access the files and could be reviewed quickly by the supervisor.

I currently use dropbox to save my files, especially epub files that I have obtained over time and some other personal and family photos that I do not want to lose.

Dropbox review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Really helpful to have!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can store pretty much everything and anything online and can access it from both my computer and phone. It syncs up and is very easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

The amount a free space is a little disappointing. I took that up really quickly, but at least $10/mo isn't bad to get more storage. I have been using the same account for over 2 years and haven't filled that up yet, but I also use an external hard drive to store some stuff so I'm sure I could fill it up if I wanted to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely buy the $10/mo subscription so you have more storage!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The biggest thing for me is being able to store large file videos and then I'm able to share links to download those videos to our production guys who make our TV commercials. It is also a great way for our in-store videographer to share high-quality photos and videos with me that are too large to be sent via email.

Dropbox review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Dropbox is one of the best tools for cloud storage."

What do you like best?

I like its simple user interface to understand and clean.

This tool allows you to save your files in the cloud to access them from any device with internet connection.

Dropbox has a very good application for mobile devices.

You can modify and open the files that you have in dropbox directly so that the changes can be seen by your other teammates.

What do you dislike?

As dropbox is an application based on the cloud if I do not have good internet connection you will not be able to access your files.

Sometimes if several people access the same file simultaneously and edit it, it can generate conflicting copies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is truly a versatile and practical tool for any type of work especially for those in which several members of a team participate.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Development of reports in which several people collaborate, each one accesses the file stored in dropbox from their computer, speeding up the preparation of the report.

Dropbox review by Javier M.
Javier M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Estupenda plataforma de almacenamiento"

What do you like best?

Dropbox fue la primera plataforma de almacenamiento online que usé y le sigo usando a dia de hoy, tanto a nivel personal como en la empresa. Lo maravilloso de Dropbox es que los archivos que subes se sincronizan al instante en todos los demás dispositivos que utilices, así como en la web. Así que puedes estar trabajando en el pc de sobremesa, coger el portátil porque te tienes que ir, y seguir trabajando en el mismo documento. Simplemente comodísimo.

What do you dislike?

¬ŅQu√© puedo decir al respecto? Incluso la cantidad de almacenamiento que te dan de gratis es incre√≠ble. La pega que veo a Dropbox es que da muchos problemas a la hora de que varias personas editen un mismo documento, por lo dem√°s, nada que reprochar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo totalmente Dropbox para almacenar documentos

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Como he introducido anteriormente, es frecuente que utilice varios dispositivos en los que trabajar. Con Dropbox todos mis dispositivos est√°n sincronizados, lo que significa que puedo cambiar de uno a otro con total comodidad y seguir trabajando.

Dropbox review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Dropbox - The best way to collaborate and share files"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a great platform that allows multiple users to share files across any device via the website, app, or by downloading the program onto your computer. If you have multiple co-workers or members on your team, then Dropbox is a great platform to organize your materials. I utilize Dropbox for numerous teams that I am a part of so that everybody has the most up to date information when working on a given project. I also greatly like how I can have Dropbox on my Macbook, allowing me to save files into my Dropbox folders just like I would in a folder on my desktop.

What do you dislike?

The inability for two users to work on the same file at the same time. If I was to open a word document at the same time as a colleague, the changes are not made in real time like a google document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have a limited amount of space on the free trial. If you would like to primarily use Dropbox for all file storage, you will need to upgrade your account.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are reducing the number of emails by using Dropbox. Instead of having to email large files and updating each other on the progress of a document or powerpoint via email, we are making updates via a shared Dropbox folder.

Dropbox review by Naufal E.
Naufal E.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"THE BEST PROODUCT BY GOOGLE"

What do you like best?

EVERYTHING. What's not to like in this software? Everything is perfect. Simple sharing, excellent interface, user fiendly software and an excellent technical support team. Everything syncs up quickly. There's no delay other than the time it takes to upload and download a file, which is quick for the small files that are generally used on Dropbox. The ability to connect to different applications and use Dropbox as a storage place is a win for me, as I keep my most important backups here.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I ave is with the upload and download speed. Upload speed needs to be automatically managed so it doesn't choke the modems out. Other than this, there is no problems with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended! Must have One of the Best products by Google. Best Storage software and no problems at all. Recommended for all types of businesses. Small, Medium, Large, Multinationals, Entrepreneurship etc.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I've been using Dropbox since years! This has helped me a lot in file sharing and saving. I use this software nowadays for my entrepreneurship venture. I run a successful clothing business and Dropbox is the way to save my all my important files. Dropbox is even easy to use for coworkers who are not computer savvy, and they appreciate that it isn't very complicated.

Dropbox review by Stefan R.
Stefan R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Slick view, but not my only Drive."

What do you like best?

I love how the app LOOKS. It feels professional. It’s easy to access on phone, and going through files is not stressful on the eyes. I love that it links to my Microsoft email, and that I can drag and drop anything into. Being able to share folders is huge.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, everything is great, but Google Drive has a lot more application in my life. Using Docs, Sheets, and Forms directly in correlation to Drive is very efficient and helpful. Dropbox is great for saving physical files from computer to internet, but when it comes to my sole use online, I’m gonna have to say I use Google Drive more.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox is a huge help to me and my colleagues when we need to collaborate on a project. Honestly, when we are creating something new, we use Dropbox folders as a creative ‚Äúdump‚ÄĚ share for compiling as much information as possible.

Dropbox review by Dylan M.
Dylan M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Store your work in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is perfect for storing all the files in which you work normally quickly and easily.

It allows you to edit online different types of files such as Word and Excel, even code files in different languages.

What do you dislike?

The synchronization time is very fast, but it usually takes a long time to start synchronizing, until it does not index the contents and start synchronization can take a long time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is perfect for users who need to access files from different computers. Integrates the Microsoft office suite for free with the product. It has desktop clients for all operative systems.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I mainly use a Dropbox to have the work files that I'm working available, with the possibility to edit them online whenever I need it. In fact, in some computers, I don't have Office installed since the Office integrated in Dropbox is more than enough.

Dropbox review by Nikitha N M.
Nikitha N M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Best application to share files"

What do you like best?

I use Dropbox as my main storage solution for files. It facilitates access to the files I need from any location. Sharing links could not be easier. I also use the iPhone application. One thing you should keep in mind is the need to load anything that you are going to store in Dropbox. Large files may take a while depending on the speed of your Internet connection.

Dropbox also includes recovery. This has saved my bacon several times. Make a change to a file that you are not satisfied with? Go online and restore a previous version! Has anyone deleted one of your files from a shared folder? No more tracking them to get it back. Simply go online and use the recovery function. Easy access to files. Simple sharing through links or shared folders Unlimited recovery and version control Synchronization selectable so you do not have to download everything to all the computers you use.

What do you dislike?

Easy access to files Simple sharing through links or shared folders Unlimited recovery and version control Synchronization selectable so you do not have to download everything on all the computers you use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent cloud storage easy to use that has applications for almost all platforms. This way you can get it almost everywhere: Dropbox makes adding documents to folders much easier than other platforms in the cloud. That's why I recommend it whenever I can to my colleagues and friends.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox was one of the first cloud synchronization solutions in which I attended at the beginning and has managed to remain relevant despite the strong competition.

However, the performance and ease of use make Dropbox a great competitor in the ranking of synchronization in the cloud.

Dropbox review by Reed Q.
Reed Q.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Best cloud store service"

What do you like best?

I like that the application allows me to send all the photos from my phone to Dropbox and all my screenshots. I like that they automatically group them into separate folders, which are clearly marked for you. I do not need to go back and record them myself, which saves time. Without paying a penny, I have more than 25 GB of memory, just from sharing a link with my contacts, and I think you can get up to 32 GB. It's also a great tool when it comes to availability. No downloads are required, and anyone who has access to the Internet can access it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the unusable web interface because a lot of space is occupied by the design of the site. It's hard to find the files that are on Dropbox.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save their data and keep backups of files. The best application for storage.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Fast and timely sending of documents, reliable storage of files, opening of a place on my hard disk that the computer worked better.

Dropbox review by Lida M.
Lida M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"A reliable program that allows you to store hundreds of our files"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox has a mobile application that allows you to use the program not only on the computer but also on the iPhone or iPad. Since the program is synchronized, you will definitely be sure that all your files will be in place. To upload a file to Dropbox, I just need to drag it to the correct folder, it's easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox has little storage space for documents and files, I'd like more. To export the video you need to take extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is good and useful in the work. If you want to use Dropbox professionally, then you'll need to purchase a paid version that will allow you to have more features and more memory. You will not regret that they took advantage of the Dropbox.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The program allows me to quickly, easily, and most importantly securely store my files. In work, we constantly store important documents in Dropbox since it's safer than on the hard drive. Even on the road, you can simply access the files using your mobile phone and send it to anyone.

Dropbox review by Samanta L.
Samanta L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Nice aplication"

What do you like best?

This product goes very well hand in the industry where I am since having all important documents is essential to have them at hand either to make corrections or print them. Its ability to connect with any device currently makes having the files available anywhere it is very easy. It is also more provable to get infected with a pendrive and lose the aerofives that are lost in Dropbox since this is a platform with a ssl security

What do you dislike?

 I have seen that more functions have been added since dropbox was launched, making it a simpler product to use both ordinary people and entrepreneurs. there is no problem with the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended both ordinary people to save their multimedia content and their activities, as well as people from companies who want to save and share plans, portfolios or some important document

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

In my case, it is very important to use this application as long as I have a new personal contract for the company and I write down the data of the person and store that data in the cloud and thus have the personnel sheets of the company. I also share these data with my superiors and coworkers who need it

Dropbox review by Trisha L F.
Trisha L F.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Easy-to-use tool for organizing documents"

What do you like best?

Cloud storage extremely easy to use. I use Dropbox to store all my large and high resolution image files that I use for work. What I like the most is how easy it is to preview the files, so I do not need to download it to my computer to see it (and take up a lot of space on the computer), it's easy to share the link to the files, and They have a desktop application so you can add / remove files directly from your desktop that are automatically synchronized with the cloud.

What do you dislike?

I loved Dropbox. We use it to share files. I never had a problem and I loved having apps for my phone and my iPad, and I could access my files from anywhere. I never had to contact Dropbox support, which is a good thing. Always synchronized well. It was a very nice and easy to use interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is Ideal for sharing large files.

NOTE

I love you

I recommend it

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The ability to synchronize and share folders selectively. Team collaboration with shared folders and permissions on who can join a folder are very useful, particularly with the possibility of using groups. Specific permissions, such as the ability to prevent a user from editing, but still allow viewing, are excellent for executives who need to see the details of the project or progress, without the ability to modify a document.

Dropbox review by Tom A.
Tom A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 Crowd scores.

"Dropbox is very secure and easy to use cloud storage for business"

What do you like best?

The best part is it supports almost all type of files and all devices. I can even share my document from one device to another. It generates a public shareable link from which it is very easy to share files. The speed is very good for uploading and downloading.

What do you dislike?

It only provides 2 GB of free cloud storage while Google Drive provides 15 GB of free storage. Sometimes when file editing is performed on more than two devices the changes may not be saved. There is no preview available for some file types. So, we can't see the files without downloading it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use Dropbox if you need a secure cloud storage. If you need help then you can easily contact customer support and they will reply to you in less then one day.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am using Dropbox for accessing my files from any pc. I have already uploaded my all important documents on Dropbox so it is easy to access them by just a few clicks. The search functionality of Dropbox is also very optimized.

Dropbox review by Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great File Sharing Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly you can turn a large file into a link that can be emailed. I love that I have access to my files on all of my devices. I loved that the first 2 GB of space are free.

What do you dislike?

I used up the first 2 GB of space fairly quickly and then I had to pay for space. I now have 1 TB, which costs $99 per year, which seems high to me. Another problem is that it doesn't just store the items online. I primarily use Dropbox on my desktop computer at work, which has an enormous hard drive and is no problem. But when I use Dropbox at home on my laptop, suddenly I get errors that all my laptop space has been used up. So I have to pick and choose which Dropbox folders I want access to at home, and which I don't need. That sort of defeats the purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Dropbox. You can use it for free until you need more than 2 GB of space, so there's nothing to lose.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The business problem I primarily solve with Dropbox at work is file sharing. It is a big benefit that I can turn any large folder or file into a link and email it to clients and coworkers. I also receive the benefit of being able to access my files from any device with an Internet connection, as long as it has a big enough hard drive.

Dropbox review by Sophie W.
Sophie W.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"A Great Cloud Storage Solution!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a place I feel both confident and safe to store my files. I've never had a problem with the service and have been using it consistently for many years, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the prices of the paid tiers, and the free storage option is quite limited. This keeps me using other services instead of just Dropbox for cloud storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth a try, and the free tier is REALLY free. There are no downsides or drawbacks to trying it out and you can enjoy it for free or upgrade your account to a premium paid account.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Easy file sharing and file transfer, as well as general storage is possible with Dropbox. This makes it quick and easy to share what I need to, and store what I want to keep safe.

Dropbox review by Ramon G.
Ramon G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"The best commercial cloud for home and work"

What do you like best?

Dropbox it's a cloud service different to the rest. It offers less space than Google Drive and One Cloud but the performance and the additional services are much better; The upload and download speed it's very high, practically it's the speed of your fiber connexion, and the additional services are amazing, online office to edit documents, dropbox paper, the desktop application available for all operative systems, etc.

What do you dislike?

Just there are the negative point of the amount of space that comes with the free account, that starts in 2GB and isn't enough for the majority of people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple the best alternative to get your files available wherever you are. Also it's very usefull with the inclusion of Office application online.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We share the work documents in Dropbox, and some of them we edit with Word online. Apart that, I store all files of the projects that I'm working inside Dropbox to get it available when I'm at home.

Dropbox review by Carson L.
Carson L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"A handy tool for sharing large files"

What do you like best?

The layout and organization of the file folders is great. It's easy for me to find and access files I've either uploaded or that others have shared with me. It's a neat and easy to access hub for files online.

What do you dislike?

The storage limits are probably a bit low for the price. It's sometimes confusing to download groups of files. Some people aren't clear on how to download batch files and end up wasting time downloading individual files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of file sharing and cloud storage services, but Dropbox is a solid option since it's very popular and likely to be reliable. I haven't had any major security or functionality problems with it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It's been a great way for me and my co-workers to keep track of files floating around for given projects. I don't have to rely solely on email to send files. Being able to access files anytime and through different computers makes it very convenient for me. I don't have to spend as much time tracking down files.

Dropbox review by Pedro G.
Pedro G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Excellent cloud storage service and allows you to work as a team in the same file!"

What do you like best?

It is simple and easy to use.

You have free plans and payments, you can choose the one that best suits you.

By downloading Dropbox on your computer you can automatically synchronize your Dropbox files.

Create shared folders to keep your projects organized.

It allows you to work, edit and view the same file at the same time that another member of your team sees it, so that more than one person can work in the same file simultaneously.

Save a record of versions of the files you modify, to see previous versions of a file.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when two people simultaneously use and edit a file the changes made are not saved.

It is not as complete as other cloud-based work environments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent storage medium in the cloud, with a simple and easy-to-use interface. It is something basic.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Development of web applications and teaching. Dropbox is a very good tool, simple but easy to use and fulfills its purpose. It has a great advantage and is the fact that it is based on the cloud, allowing to work simultaneously with the same file.

Dropbox review by Paola B.
Paola B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Easy to use and very cost effective"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use and economical application, very useful in the workplace to share folders, images and all the files in the cloud for your own use and not lose them and find them easily and quickly. You can look online or see on your own desk that it is much easier and more manageable to work with it. There is also a very useful free version. valid for mac, windows ... synchronization of changes made by other colleagues to see them.

What do you dislike?

I have never had a problem with a load or a link that does not work. It is a product that is consistently easy to use and I try to use it whenever possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend this product to all those who are working with files, and need to access them during extra hours. it's the kind of software I can use to access everywhere and keep up with my files if I need to update or change something.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is useful to work on the same file and see changes in real time.

Easy to use, cheaper, share with co-workers or friends, great online storage capacity.

Sharing with co-workers or friends has never been so easy.

Dropbox review by Maria  Z.
Maria Z.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Not just another cloud"

What do you like best?

I try all options of cloud that there are in the market, Google Drive, One Drive and Dropbox, and I can say that there are no rivals against Dropbox.

Dropbox is very fast, both loading and unloading, and also is fast working with the website or with the desktop application. Related with desktop application, it's the only commercial cloud that have versions for Windows, Mac and Linux, that is a thing really important for me, because I usually use different OS depending of where I'm

What do you dislike?

As all free programs, dropbox has a limitation of storage space for the free accounts, therefore in my case it's a problem because I have limitation of 10 GB

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple the best cloud, faster than the others and compatible with all operative systems. Also there are versions for Android and Iphone.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Basically I use dropbox to share files of the current websites that we are working with my work mates, and also for store the files that I can need at the computer of home or in the computer of work.

Dropbox review by Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Quick and Easy File Management"

What do you like best?

I like how universal and extremely easy to use. Setting up the folders to share with specific people is simple and once done, it is ready to work. It is a great way to keep track of what is happening and to whom you are allowed access to what information. It keeps everything in one place and anyone can use it without having to go through long tutorials. I have not had to use this feature yet, but I like how I can delete the data if someone's account or device is violated, lost or compromised in any way.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any problems with Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to make sure you understand each and every detail or features of Dropbox as it would benefit our organization in future. For first time user, it becomes little difficult to grasp the features of Dropbox however constant use of this would make it easier.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We believe that Dropbox is very safe and of high quality. Pretty serious about giving good security to this storage in the cloud because there we have confidential information of the company and so far we have not had problems. We can store large amounts of information on Dropbox and it will be secure and stable in any case that is necessary. You can back up your affiliations and in the same way as other computers. It has provided the search for products from other clouds, since this is very special for our company. It has provided security in our documents and ease of use.

Dropbox review by Robert S.
Robert S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Safe storage in the cloud so as not to occupy spaces in my equipment."

What do you like best?

I use this storage in the cloud to free spaces in my work teams and the possibility of synchronizing all my files on multiple devices and regardless of the operating systems that the computer owns, since it is compatible even with Linux.

Constantly in the company generate rates, brochures and advertising, save them would take up a lot of space in the work teams, so I charge it quickly and easily to Dropbox, since I have no limitations with my documents because, I can upload and save files in any format and size

If by mistake or I voluntarily delete files I can recover it in Dropbox since I have synchronized the folder of my documents of my pc with the files of the Dropbox folder.

What do you dislike?

I will not have access to my files, if I do not have an internet connection

When doing collaborative work, you must have a good communication to coordinate when you are going to access to edit the documents, since several users can not do it at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can see the record of the movements of the account, the teams that have joined, the files that I have uploaded, the ones that I have deleted, with the option of recovering those that were deleted from Dropbox in the last 30 days.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It allows to have all the files of the company safely stored.

Dropbox review by Ruth U.
Ruth U.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

Reliability: Your files are is constantly available on stationary computers or mobile devices.

Ease of use: The file-sharing and group file-sharing features are by far easier to use than any other file sharing application to date.

Digital Downloads: You can use your account for your giveaway items so that you always have the latest version without having to change or upload files to your server.

What do you dislike?

File Location: At times, the lack of specific tabs can make it difficult to locate older versions of files or deleted copies.

Collaboration: You can add notes and such to a document but you cannot edit in real time.

This is a method for personal cloud storage. It is commonly referred to as a method to backup one's files online. In addition to storing the files, one can also share them with colleagues and friends, all using Dropbox. You can store documents, pictures, videos and presentations in Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's like having the same folder on all of your computers and mobile devices at the same time. Using the desktop app means you won't have to manually upload or download files in your Dropbox folder.This is a method for personal cloud storage. It is commonly referred to as a method to backup one's files online. In addition to storing the files, one can also share them with colleagues and friends, all using Dropbox.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox is by far one of the best file sharing apps to date. Though it doesn't solve every problem of the mobile worker it does make life a little easier. Dropbox is an amazing method to store and share files online. However, it is for casual files and not very sensitive ones.

Dropbox review by Md S.
Md S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Dropbox"

What do you like best?

I liked dropbox very much. I always stored my data in Dropbox. I can excess the dropbox from anywhere if there is internet access available. I just loved it.

What do you dislike?

The storage size is the biggest problem which I usually dislike. Sometimes, I had to delete some of my files due to increasing the available space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although there is some problem with Dropbox, there are lots of features which are very helpful to the students and scholars. Dropbox saves our time and helps us to complete our work on time. I will strongly recommend using the dropbox.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We can share the files with others through Dropbox so that we can finish collaborative work on time. I shared my manuscript with the advisor and we both can edit the file. That helps us a lot to publish a paper on time. Thank you, Dropbox.

Dropbox review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good service for share and store files"

What do you like best?

WIth no doubts, the best of dropbox is the speed that it have. It's amazing upload/download a big file with very short time. The deal with the permissions and users it's also good.

Also the new options like dropbox paper is very useful to edit files, because use a online office that works really good

What do you dislike?

Always the problem with dropbox it's the spaces, starting with 2GB isn't enough in 2018. Also we try the Drobpox Business service, and yes the spaces to store data is more, but there aren't the possibility to deal with free accounts and payment accounts, that it means, that you have to had all the users with premium licenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good alternative to google drive. Also include Word and Excel online instead of the google docs aplications that is not totally compatible with Office.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It allows my organization to share files between as and very important with third people by a link. Normally it's very useful to send files bigger than the 10 MB that allows the email.

Dropbox review by Jane J.
Jane J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Best and useful service to save data in cloud. "

What do you like best?

Best and useful service to save data in cloud.

Sharing files can't get easier than dropbox. I love using dropbox for work and personally because it is very intuitive to use and easy to share files with anyone.

other than that it syncs very quickly and allows collaboration and file sharing alot easier for your team/company.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Dropbox for a year now and have never had a problem, it syncs well with my Netbook and I have enough free storage to be going on with.

I found the interface a little out of date could do with a refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this product, it helps me to release my disk and I can get my file everywhere in an easy way.

I recommend it 100% to my friends and colleagues

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

In my work I have to send many files to my colleagues and supervisors. Files that take up a lot of storage space. This is when Dropbox comes to my rescue. I can send my desired people to Dropbox link through which they can download the file. This Dropbox link could be contained or downloaded through people's security information. The annual cost of the subscription is not much and it's worth it for my company.

Dropbox review by Jaime Jose J.
Jaime Jose J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Almacenamiento en la nube"

What do you like best?

Es una aplicaci√≥n que nos permite subir nuestros archivos a un almacenamiento en la nube, permiti√©ndonos almacenar todos los documentos que no deseemos tener en nuestro equipo, es una aplicaci√≥n muy √ļtil para no almacenar cosas innecesarias en el equipo.

Es lo mismo que tener una Pendrive pero alojado en Internet de tal forma que nos permite tener toda la información que deseemos en la red y con ello siempre disponible desde cualquier PC en cualquier parte del mundo.

What do you dislike?

La versi√≥n gratuita √ļnicamente cuenta con 2 GB de almacenamiento para probar su funcionamiento, hay gente que no se puede permitir pagar el precio mensual que cuesta la aplicaci√≥n y puede ser una de las cosas negativas con las que cuenta la aplicaci√≥n.

Adem√°s, nuestros archivos est√°n alojados en un servidor que nosotros no podemos controlar de manera que hay menor seguridad a la hora de tener tus archivos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilizar la versión de prueba para conocer como funciona la aplicación y si realmente te merece la pena pagar por una versión mensual para poder almacenar tus archivos en la nube.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

En nuestra empresa, con el plan Dropbox Bussiness contamos con la sincronización de archivos de manera que podemos acceder todos los miembros de la empresa fácilmente a los archivos que necesitamos, además, que para una empresa el precio de Dropbox puede llegar a ser mínimo.

Dropbox review by Moises H.
Moises H.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Carry your information everywhere"

What do you like best?

I consider it an excellent tool to facilitate the exchange and backup of information, it is as useful for daily use as in the academic field, I am a student of Marine Biology and Dropbox makes our work much easier when sending reports, annotations, magazines or books between colleagues or to receive direct information from our teachers, I have been a user of this application for years and I think it has changed its interface in the best way possible for users, making it more convenient and easier to use for those who integrate day to day day to this great platform. also in the work environment we have gradually implemented in use of this platform so that everyone can be informed by the weekly circulars of the dates of meetings and other internal activities in the company. I consider that not all people are aware of how to use a PC, but using the dropbox app as a company, it makes it easier for us to send what we need through our smartphones without so many worries.

What do you dislike?

In general, it is a solid platform, but I believe that its security levels are not high enough, they should implement various identity verification systems to avoid having their users' accounts easily hacked, in particular I have important information from the beginning of my studies, and I would like to be more sure that nothing and nobody can illegally enter my account and abuse it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like them to make a new interface, minimalist, even easier to use and modern.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It facilitates the exchange of material between colleagues, it is excellent for storing information and having it available at any time, avoiding wasting time and saving money on meterials.

Dropbox review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

""The big storage tools""

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very good due to its easy use and file sharing features. it allows me to share a complete folder and is smart enough to automatically create a zip file. The pro version adds some more interesting features like passwords for links.

 Use a special strategy and load only partially modified pieces if the file is already in the cloud. This makes the loading fast. Dropbox compares it with the files already loaded.

 It is the leading platform. It is almost compatible with all applications. This may be interesting for some special applications on mobile devices such as music players in the cloud or photo galleries.

For notros the professionals, Dropbox is the only space of synchronization in the cloud totally reliable.

It also has a PDF content that allows us to have a preview of the documents without having to download them, you will only have to print it if you wish.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about dropbox, it is a very useful tool.

I can also say that I have solved problems that would cost me weeks to correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best product to be able to access and share files with clients, other team members and with other computers they can use.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Work solver and project management. Take advantage of this tool because I do not have to archive and burn a CD of all my works immediately, I have access to them with secure storage. It also makes it easy enough to share folders with clients so that we can use photos, graphics and content easily.

Dropbox review by Josebas L.
Josebas L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"En la nube todo es mejor"

What do you like best?

Gracais a Dropbox, podemos almacenar todo tipo de informaci√≥n, archivos en la nube de manera totalmente gratuita hasta 2 Gigabytes, realmente es muy √ļtil que se nos regalen 2 Gigabytes de almacenamiento simplemente por registrarse, pero si deseas pasar a un √°mbito m√°s profesional, deber√°s de contratar uno de sus diferentes planes que se adapte mejor a tus necesidades, nosotros como empresa tenemos contratado el plan "Professional" que nos permite almacenar hasta 2 Terabytes en la nube, haciendo totalmente m√°s r√°pida la transferencia de archivos entre miembros de la misma empresa.

What do you dislike?

A veces la subida de archivos muy peque√Īos suele tardar bastante tiempo cuando realmente la transferencia de datos es muy peque√Īa, adem√°s a veces a la hora de descargar archivos, nos suele dar fallos y tenemos que reiniciar la aplicaci√≥n o el equipo porque no se llega a descargar.

Además, la interfaz de la aplicación de escritorio es bastante sencilla, es como si fuera una carpeta más del equipo, yo realmente prefiero una interfaz más seria como si de un programa se tratara.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilizar de primeras la versi√≥n gratuita si es de uso personal ya que con 2 Gigabytes de almacenamiento es bastante para el almacenamiento de fotos y de archivos de poco peso, si ya necesitas un alojamiento con m√°s cantidad de almacenamiento, compra un plan que se adapte m√°s a tu condici√≥n, realmente es muy √ļtil Dropbox.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

La transferencia de archivos entre miembros de nuestra empresa ha sido totalmente m√°s r√°pida y efectiva gracias a Dropbox.

Dropbox review by Fabio C.
Fabio C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Splendido storage cloud"

What do you like best?

Con Dropbox il processo diventa estremamente semplice e intuitivo, i passaggi sono ridotti drasticamente ed √® facile inviare lo stesso file a pi√Ļ persone. L'invio di file √® di solito un processo lungo e noioso, soprattutto se √® necessario durante il lavoro. I miei file sono sempre sicuri e facili da raggiungere grazie al sistema di archiviazione cloud. Un'altra caratteristica interessante √® la possibilit√† di commentare i file, molto utile. Le caratteristiche principali sono essenzialmente il sistema di risparmio cloud e la condivisione diretta, e funzionano molto bene. Con la versione con account gratuito lo spazio √® gi√† abbondante, ma √® estendibile con un piano mensile.

What do you dislike?

Non mi piace che tu debba avere il login della persona ricevente (che non puoi scaricare senza un account) e non mi piace che si carica ad un certo punto. Ho anche avuto un problema con la rimozione di un collaboratore dai file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilizzare Dropbox come soluzione semplice se √® necessario inviare file o foto di grandi dimensioni e non √® possibile farlo tramite e-mail. √ą fantastico se anche l'altra persona usa Dropbox. Rende la condivisione dei file un gioco da ragazzi. Penso che questo sia particolarmente grande per i fotografi.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox mi aiuta a condividere foto e file di grandi dimensioni con clienti o colleghi quando non è necessario utilizzare un sito Web professionale per visualizzare le foto o i file o quando non riesco a inviare la quantità di foto o file tramite e-mail.

Dropbox review by Evette J.
Evette J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Dropbox the most useful and reliable storage tool"

What do you like best?

It has a great capacity to share space and files. It allows me to share smoothly and update through multiple devices. I have had many occasions in which having files in Dropbox has saved my life.

  I also like to be able to log in with my phone and send a link via email.

It has a great capacity to share space and files. It allows me to share smoothly and update through multiple devices. I have had many occasions in which having files in Dropbox has saved my life.

I also like to be able to log in with my phone and send a link via email.

I like the aspect of sharing, which is, of course, the reason why it exists. It's great to have my documents in Dropbox I feel safe.

I think what I like the most about this software is that I often have to send clients large files, and this has been the easiest way to do it so far.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about Dropbox. It has been an excellent product for me and I hope to use it in the future.

The only time I had to perform maintenance was when my space was running out and I needed to erase some very old data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend it. Live in another country or city if you work in a company where you have people. Help with a lot of work. Installing and working on this platform is really easy. They work more efficiently.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox avoids having to attach files to my emails to share with other colleagues, which increases my productivity and saves time.

Dropbox review by Frank A.
Frank A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Application to store and share files"

What do you like best?

I can share large lots of photo files directly to my clients, in a simple way, I do not need to upload them and send them one by one by mail.

I share files between my work terminals and my mobile devices (computers).

I always have files available just by connecting to the internet from any computer.

I can increase the storage capacity by inviting my friends to use the application.

I can create folders and ask my contacts to add files to share.

What do you dislike?

The application was born with a folder that allowed FTP (Public) and publish HTML files, in the last update it is removed is service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal platform to work one or several people at a distance

Storage of files in the cloud

Interaction between platforms

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can share large lots of photo files directly to my clients, easily, I do not need to upload them and send them one by one by mail

I share files between my work terminals (computers)

I always have files available just by connecting to the internet from any computer

Dropbox review by Laura C.
Laura C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Nuvola = Dropbox"

What do you like best?

Spostamento di alcuni documenti che si desidera salvare senza doversi preoccupare dei backup. √ą anche possibile condividere i file o le cartelle di file con altri in modo da poterli lavorare e mostrare le modifiche apportate da ciascuno di voi. Inoltre, √® possibile inserire Dropbox sul computer in modo che assomigli a qualsiasi altra cartella, ma qualsiasi cosa aggiungi alla cartella verr√† automaticamente caricata su Dropbox. L'installazione sul computer √® stata facile e facile da capire. L'uso della versione web di Dropbox √® facile da capire e da usare.

What do you dislike?

Lo spazio che Dropbox dà gratuitamente 2GB è troppo basso. Per le imprese va bene, ma per una particolare persona sarebbe un po 'costoso da pagare per esso. L'idea di avere la possibilità di collegare l'account personale e quello istituzionale sarebbe molto utile e utile per condividere entrambe le cose allo stesso tempo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se stai progettando di condividere file di grandi dimensioni avanti e indietro con gli altri non √® un male necessario, ma sembra che sia cos√¨ che la maggior parte delle persone sono cos√¨ √® pi√Ļ facile per l'integrazione con gli altri che cercare di cambiare il mondo e utilizzare un sistema pi√Ļ facile.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

√ą il modo pi√Ļ semplice per condividere i file con altri colleghi, soprattutto quando sono in viaggio. E 'anche importante vedere quando e chi ha apportato modifiche al file e con Dropbox si pu√≤ lavorare in altre cose e si sapr√† quando qualcuno sta cambiando i file, quindi √® importante per le questioni relative al lavoro.

Dropbox review by EFRAN R.
EFRAN R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"The best cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

I like, in fact, that Dropbox has a mobile application that allows you to use the program not only on your computer, but also on your iPhone or iPad. I like, in fact, that the application allows me to send all the photos of my phone to Dropbox and all my screenshots. It can accommodate all kinds of documents within the cloud and share them with your friends or with the organization anywhere and anytime. The program allows me to protect my files quickly, simply and, most importantly, reliably. In Dropbox, because it is more secure than on the hard drive. Including on the way, you can easily access the files with the help of your phone and send them to anyone.

What do you dislike?

no me gusta la web de la interfaz, que muchos lugares est√°n ocupados por el dise√Īo del sitio web. No es f√°cil encontrar los archivos que est√°n en Dropbox.com.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox allows me to easily move files from my home and my office computer and I do not need to copy files and photos using a Pen drive. Dropbox automatically syncs files and maintains a secure backup in the cloud. It helped me a lot to save my important files. With an easy-to-use interface, I can view and manage all the files on Dropbox.com in my account. I can also share files and images with my friends using Dropbox. Dropbox is the best online file and file storage service. In addition, the free Dropbox option reduces the possibility of risks so that people can create a free account and update when they are satisfied with its use.

Dropbox review by Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"M√°s de 10 a√Īos liderando el sector"

What do you like best?

Con m√°s de 10 a√Īos de vida, y cientos de millones de clientes, Dropbox es uno de los pioneros del sector del almacenamiento en la nube.

Lo que empez√≥ siendo un ‚Äúinvento‚ÄĚ de unos chicos que no quer√≠an tener que andar envi√°ndose documentos por email, ha dado lugar a toda una industria donde se multiplican las empresas que ofrecen este servicio, debido a la gran demanda de particulares y empresas.

Hoy la mayor√≠a de las empresas ya han contratado alg√ļn tipo de almacenamiento en la nube, que adem√°s de permitir tener copias de seguridad remotas, la principal ventaja que aporta es que permite a cada trabajador acceder a trav√©s de internet a documentos que necesite consultar o sobre los que necesite trabajar, facilitando adem√°s la colaboraci√≥n entre grupos de trabajadores que pueden ver como sus actualizaciones son visibles para sus compa√Īeros casi en tiempo real.

Su uso es fácil e intuitivo: una vez instalas la aplicación de Dropbox, te aparece una carpeta nueva llamada DropBox a la que puedes arrastrar y soltar cualquier archivo, subiéndose el mismo automáticamente a la nube. También puedes subir archivos directamente desde su página web.

Es compatible con Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone,…, por lo que todo el mundo puede usarla.

Si necesitas ayuda, tienen soporte en espa√Īol, lo que facilita la resoluci√≥n de problemas.

What do you dislike?

En su variante gratuita ofrece poco espacio de almacenamiento (2 gb), por debajo de algunos de sus competidores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piensa que si tras m√°s de 10 a√Īos, Dropbox sigue siendo la referencia del sector, por algo ser√°. Dale una oportunidad.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

En los negocios es simplemente imprescindible, ya que mejora la productividad notablemente, al permitir el trabajo, en equipo o individualmente, desde cualquier punto (donde haya conexión a internet) y a la hora que mejor se adapte a los trabajadores.

Dropbox review by Javier L.
Javier L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Almacenamiento Exitoso"

What do you like best?

En general, realmente me gustó Dropbox y ese fue el primer servicio de almacenamiento que comencé a usar porque me habían dado espacio de almacenamiento gratuito de más de 25GB y lo tuve durante bastante tiempo.

Pero, de repente, lo eliminaron y apenas hay nada con la versión gratuita. Sin embargo, el rendimiento general es bastante bueno y una muy buena aplicación móvil también.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta mucho, Dropbox tiene todo lo que necesito en una aplicación para guardar y compartir. Honestamente, no puedo pensar en nada negativo al respecto.

Todavía tengo que quedarme sin espacio en mis carpetas de almacenamiento, puedo hacer tantas carpetas como quiera y no estoy limitado al espacio necesario. Puedo acceder entre mi computadora y mi teléfono, así que definitivamente no tengo nada negativo que decir sobre este programa. Es realmente confiable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo totalmente el uso del servicio, ya sea que tenga requisitos de espacio o necesite compartir archivos y carpetas.

El servicio es fácil de usar, solo un simple registro y puede comenzar a usarlo de inmediato. Además, el servicio a menudo ofrece promociones y descuentos para la transición de la versión gratuita a la versión de suscripción.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Puedo compartir documentos e im√°genes con compa√Īeros de trabajo y amigos sin tener que enviar correos electr√≥nicos por separado o imprimir copias m√ļltiples. Tambi√©n es muy √ļtil para mi uso personal, utilizo Dropbox para cualquier reuni√≥n social organizada a la que voy y estoy corriendo.

Dropbox review by Gracia P.
Gracia P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Tutto ciò di cui ho bisogno nel cloud"

What do you like best?

Quello che mi piace di pi√Ļ di Dropbox √® la facilit√† d'uso, posso memorizzare tutti i dati che voglio conservare, in modo che rimangano al sicuro nel cloud, senza il rischio di perderli perch√© il mio disco rigido √® rotto o rubato.

Uso Dropbox ogni giorno per caricare file dal mio computer desktop, laptop e smartphone, in modo da poter sempre mantenere i miei file aggiornati e trasferirli tra i dispositivi. Questo è un compito che Dropbox esegue perfettamente, grazie ai suoi client desktop che rilevano i dati che hanno subito modifiche istantaneamente e li sincronizzano con il cloud.

Un'altra delle mie utilità preferite è la possibilità di creare cartelle condivise.

What do you dislike?

Quello che non mi piace di Dropbox è che non offre una soluzione per crittografare dati riservati o privati.

Recommendations to others considering the product

L'utilizzo di un servizio cloud per mantenere i dati al sicuro è oggi essenziale e Dropbox è una soluzione eccellente a questo scopo. Anche ad un prezzo molto competitivo e ragionevole.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Gracias a Dropbox puedo ir un paso más allá en los proyectos colaborativos. Dropbox permite trabajar conjuntamente en un mismo proyecto, cada persona puede subir sus progresos y así la carpeta del proyecto puede estar siempre actualizada, además se puede controlar las versiones de los archivos facilmente.

Dropbox review by Manuel S.
Manuel S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Una excelente opción para mantener tu biblioteca de archivos en línea"

What do you like best?

Su facilidad de manejo es un punto fundamental a su favor. La versi√≥n gratuita es m√°s que suficiente para usuarios semiprofesionales que no requieren una capacidad de almacenaje fuera de lo com√ļn. Posee diferentes apps, que permiten la utilizaci√≥n de la cuenta en diferentes dispositivos de forma simult√°nea y sincronizada, lo cual lo convierten pr√°cticamente en un disco duro adicional y disponible incluso en en m√≥vil para varios usuarios. La preview de los distintos documentos -salvo contadas excepciones- funciona perfectamente.

What do you dislike?

La seguridad de dropbox ha sido puesta en duda en algunas ocasiones. El √ļltimo ataque por parte de hackers supuso la violaci√≥n de m√°s de 60 millones de cuentas, por lo que no es muy aconsejable para almacenaje de contenido privado o confidencial. En el caso de trabajar con archivos de gran formato, como en el caso de los profesionales del dise√Īo o la fotograf√≠a, resulta casi obligada la ampliaci√≥n a una cuenta premium.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Almacenaje de archivos, biblioteca digital en línea, trabajo en grupo.

Dropbox review by Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Storage cloud potente e affidabile"

What do you like best?

La facilità d'uso con questo storage cloud è davvero bello. Trascinare e rilasciare i file nel box quando si è connessi online è fantastico. Essere in grado di selezionare quali file sincronizzare con il computer è anche un vantaggio. Amate anche l'opzione di condivisione. Poter condividere un file con terzi senza dare loro accesso alla propria casella è un grande vantaggio in termini di sicurezza.

What do you dislike?

L'unica cosa che volevo che Dropbox potesse fare era consentire a pi√Ļ utenti di collaborare su un singolo documento contemporaneamente, come Google Docs. Anche se penso che quel lungometraggio sia in arrivo o sia uscito di recente. Ma non riesco a parlare con le nuove funzionalit√†.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Penso che questo sia un grande strumento online che √® facile da condividere con gli altri. √ą possibile condividere, archiviare, modificare, lasciare commenti e scegliere chi pu√≤ modificare, chi pu√≤ visualizzare e penso che sia solo un ottimo strumento per collaborare con qualcun altro o il vostro team! Inoltre va detto che √® possibile portare i file ovunque con voi perch√© dropbox ha un'applicazione mobile che √® facile da usare pure! Almeno per Apple, non possiedo un androide, ma sono sicuro che c'√® un app per esso pure.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Con Dropbox, ho migliorato le conversazioni dei file con i miei colleghi, così ho potuto condividere i file con tutti senza lasciare il mio lavoro. Penso che Dropbox abbia molti vantaggi che rendono facile gestire la mia giornata.

Kate from G2 Crowd

Learning about Dropbox?

I can help.
* We monitor all Dropbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Dropbox
4.4
(4,608 reviews)