Dropbox

(4,322)

Dropbox File Storage & Sharing. Always have your stuff, wherever you are.

Work for Dropbox?

Learning about Dropbox?

Dropbox Reviews

Ask Dropbox a Question
Showing 4,339 Dropbox reviews
Dropbox review by Reed Q.
Reed Q.

"Best cloud store service"

What do you like best?

I like that the application allows me to send all the photos from my phone to Dropbox and all my screenshots. I like that they automatically group them into separate folders, which are clearly marked for you. I do not need to go back and record them myself, which saves time. Without paying a penny, I have more than 25 GB of memory, just from sharing a link with my contacts, and I think you can get up to 32 GB. It's also a great tool when it comes to availability. No downloads are required, and anyone who has access to the Internet can access it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the unusable web interface because a lot of space is occupied by the design of the site. It's hard to find the files that are on Dropbox.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save their data and keep backups of files. The best application for storage.

Fast and timely sending of documents, reliable storage of files, opening of a place on my hard disk that the computer worked better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Dropbox review by Lida M.
Lida M.

"A reliable program that allows you to store hundreds of our files"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox has a mobile application that allows you to use the program not only on the computer but also on the iPhone or iPad. Since the program is synchronized, you will definitely be sure that all your files will be in place. To upload a file to Dropbox, I just need to drag it to the correct folder, it's easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox has little storage space for documents and files, I'd like more. To export the video you need to take extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is good and useful in the work. If you want to use Dropbox professionally, then you'll need to purchase a paid version that will allow you to have more features and more memory. You will not regret that they took advantage of the Dropbox.

The program allows me to quickly, easily, and most importantly securely store my files. In work, we constantly store important documents in Dropbox since it's safer than on the hard drive. Even on the road, you can simply access the files using your mobile phone and send it to anyone.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Dropbox review by Jeanna C.
Jeanna C.

"Easy Access Storage"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the ability to organize files, share files and access from anywhere I need to access. On my phone, tablet, computer desktop or laptop. I also can print directly from Dropbox at Fedex/Kinkos locations.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose something that I would like to see improve, it would be the main dashboard. It would be nice to see icons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say that Dropbox is a standard in most business operations and can be an addition to any excellent Document tool. We love and use Docsmore 100% of the time, but Dropbox is where we sometimes store PDF's we want to be shared with others (though they are stored in Docsmore and can easily email the PDF's also). So we recommend using Docsmore and consider Dropbox as an accessory for storing docs in files to share for outside individuals.

Dropbox helps solve document storage and sharing access from multiple locations.

Dropbox review by Evette J.
Evette J.

"Dropbox the most useful and reliable storage tool"

What do you like best?

It has a great capacity to share space and files. It allows me to share smoothly and update through multiple devices. I have had many occasions in which having files in Dropbox has saved my life.

I also like to be able to log in with my phone and send a link via email.

I also like to be able to log in with my phone and send a link via email.

I like the aspect of sharing, which is, of course, the reason why it exists. It's great to have my documents in Dropbox I feel safe.

I think what I like the most about this software is that I often have to send clients large files, and this has been the easiest way to do it so far.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about Dropbox. It has been an excellent product for me and I hope to use it in the future.

The only time I had to perform maintenance was when my space was running out and I needed to erase some very old data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend it. Live in another country or city if you work in a company where you have people. Help with a lot of work. Installing and working on this platform is really easy. They work more efficiently.

Dropbox avoids having to attach files to my emails to share with other colleagues, which increases my productivity and saves time.

Dropbox review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Nuvola = Dropbox"

What do you like best?

Spostamento di alcuni documenti che si desidera salvare senza doversi preoccupare dei backup. È anche possibile condividere i file o le cartelle di file con altri in modo da poterli lavorare e mostrare le modifiche apportate da ciascuno di voi. Inoltre, è possibile inserire Dropbox sul computer in modo che assomigli a qualsiasi altra cartella, ma qualsiasi cosa aggiungi alla cartella verrà automaticamente caricata su Dropbox. L'installazione sul computer è stata facile e facile da capire. L'uso della versione web di Dropbox è facile da capire e da usare.

What do you dislike?

Lo spazio che Dropbox dà gratuitamente 2GB è troppo basso. Per le imprese va bene, ma per una particolare persona sarebbe un po 'costoso da pagare per esso. L'idea di avere la possibilità di collegare l'account personale e quello istituzionale sarebbe molto utile e utile per condividere entrambe le cose allo stesso tempo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se stai progettando di condividere file di grandi dimensioni avanti e indietro con gli altri non è un male necessario, ma sembra che sia così che la maggior parte delle persone sono così è più facile per l'integrazione con gli altri che cercare di cambiare il mondo e utilizzare un sistema più facile.

È il modo più semplice per condividere i file con altri colleghi, soprattutto quando sono in viaggio. E 'anche importante vedere quando e chi ha apportato modifiche al file e con Dropbox si può lavorare in altre cose e si saprà quando qualcuno sta cambiando i file, quindi è importante per le questioni relative al lavoro.

Dropbox review by EFRAN R.
EFRAN R.

"The best cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

I like, in fact, that Dropbox has a mobile application that allows you to use the program not only on your computer, but also on your iPhone or iPad. I like, in fact, that the application allows me to send all the photos of my phone to Dropbox and all my screenshots. It can accommodate all kinds of documents within the cloud and share them with your friends or with the organization anywhere and anytime. The program allows me to protect my files quickly, simply and, most importantly, reliably. In Dropbox, because it is more secure than on the hard drive. Including on the way, you can easily access the files with the help of your phone and send them to anyone.

What do you dislike?

no me gusta la web de la interfaz, que muchos lugares están ocupados por el diseño del sitio web. No es fácil encontrar los archivos que están en Dropbox.com.

Dropbox allows me to easily move files from my home and my office computer and I do not need to copy files and photos using a Pen drive. Dropbox automatically syncs files and maintains a secure backup in the cloud. It helped me a lot to save my important files. With an easy-to-use interface, I can view and manage all the files on Dropbox.com in my account. I can also share files and images with my friends using Dropbox. Dropbox is the best online file and file storage service. In addition, the free Dropbox option reduces the possibility of risks so that people can create a free account and update when they are satisfied with its use.

Dropbox review by Manuel G.
Manuel G.

"Más de 10 años liderando el sector"

What do you like best?

Con más de 10 años de vida, y cientos de millones de clientes, Dropbox es uno de los pioneros del sector del almacenamiento en la nube.

Lo que empezó siendo un “invento” de unos chicos que no querían tener que andar enviándose documentos por email, ha dado lugar a toda una industria donde se multiplican las empresas que ofrecen este servicio, debido a la gran demanda de particulares y empresas.

Hoy la mayoría de las empresas ya han contratado algún tipo de almacenamiento en la nube, que además de permitir tener copias de seguridad remotas, la principal ventaja que aporta es que permite a cada trabajador acceder a través de internet a documentos que necesite consultar o sobre los que necesite trabajar, facilitando además la colaboración entre grupos de trabajadores que pueden ver como sus actualizaciones son visibles para sus compañeros casi en tiempo real.

Su uso es fácil e intuitivo: una vez instalas la aplicación de Dropbox, te aparece una carpeta nueva llamada DropBox a la que puedes arrastrar y soltar cualquier archivo, subiéndose el mismo automáticamente a la nube. También puedes subir archivos directamente desde su página web.

Es compatible con Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone,…, por lo que todo el mundo puede usarla.

Si necesitas ayuda, tienen soporte en español, lo que facilita la resolución de problemas.

What do you dislike?

En su variante gratuita ofrece poco espacio de almacenamiento (2 gb), por debajo de algunos de sus competidores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piensa que si tras más de 10 años, Dropbox sigue siendo la referencia del sector, por algo será. Dale una oportunidad.

En los negocios es simplemente imprescindible, ya que mejora la productividad notablemente, al permitir el trabajo, en equipo o individualmente, desde cualquier punto (donde haya conexión a internet) y a la hora que mejor se adapte a los trabajadores.

Dropbox review by Javier L.
Javier L.

"Almacenamiento Exitoso"

What do you like best?

En general, realmente me gustó Dropbox y ese fue el primer servicio de almacenamiento que comencé a usar porque me habían dado espacio de almacenamiento gratuito de más de 25GB y lo tuve durante bastante tiempo.

Pero, de repente, lo eliminaron y apenas hay nada con la versión gratuita. Sin embargo, el rendimiento general es bastante bueno y una muy buena aplicación móvil también.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta mucho, Dropbox tiene todo lo que necesito en una aplicación para guardar y compartir. Honestamente, no puedo pensar en nada negativo al respecto.

Todavía tengo que quedarme sin espacio en mis carpetas de almacenamiento, puedo hacer tantas carpetas como quiera y no estoy limitado al espacio necesario. Puedo acceder entre mi computadora y mi teléfono, así que definitivamente no tengo nada negativo que decir sobre este programa. Es realmente confiable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo totalmente el uso del servicio, ya sea que tenga requisitos de espacio o necesite compartir archivos y carpetas.

El servicio es fácil de usar, solo un simple registro y puede comenzar a usarlo de inmediato. Además, el servicio a menudo ofrece promociones y descuentos para la transición de la versión gratuita a la versión de suscripción.

Puedo compartir documentos e imágenes con compañeros de trabajo y amigos sin tener que enviar correos electrónicos por separado o imprimir copias múltiples. También es muy útil para mi uso personal, utilizo Dropbox para cualquier reunión social organizada a la que voy y estoy corriendo.

Dropbox review by Gracia P.
Gracia P.

"Tutto ciò di cui ho bisogno nel cloud"

What do you like best?

Quello che mi piace di più di Dropbox è la facilità d'uso, posso memorizzare tutti i dati che voglio conservare, in modo che rimangano al sicuro nel cloud, senza il rischio di perderli perché il mio disco rigido è rotto o rubato.

Uso Dropbox ogni giorno per caricare file dal mio computer desktop, laptop e smartphone, in modo da poter sempre mantenere i miei file aggiornati e trasferirli tra i dispositivi. Questo è un compito che Dropbox esegue perfettamente, grazie ai suoi client desktop che rilevano i dati che hanno subito modifiche istantaneamente e li sincronizzano con il cloud.

Un'altra delle mie utilità preferite è la possibilità di creare cartelle condivise.

What do you dislike?

Quello che non mi piace di Dropbox è che non offre una soluzione per crittografare dati riservati o privati.

Recommendations to others considering the product

L'utilizzo di un servizio cloud per mantenere i dati al sicuro è oggi essenziale e Dropbox è una soluzione eccellente a questo scopo. Anche ad un prezzo molto competitivo e ragionevole.

Gracias a Dropbox puedo ir un paso más allá en los proyectos colaborativos. Dropbox permite trabajar conjuntamente en un mismo proyecto, cada persona puede subir sus progresos y así la carpeta del proyecto puede estar siempre actualizada, además se puede controlar las versiones de los archivos facilmente.

Dropbox review by Manuel S.
Manuel S.

"Una excelente opción para mantener tu biblioteca de archivos en línea"

What do you like best?

Su facilidad de manejo es un punto fundamental a su favor. La versión gratuita es más que suficiente para usuarios semiprofesionales que no requieren una capacidad de almacenaje fuera de lo común. Posee diferentes apps, que permiten la utilización de la cuenta en diferentes dispositivos de forma simultánea y sincronizada, lo cual lo convierten prácticamente en un disco duro adicional y disponible incluso en en móvil para varios usuarios. La preview de los distintos documentos -salvo contadas excepciones- funciona perfectamente.

What do you dislike?

La seguridad de dropbox ha sido puesta en duda en algunas ocasiones. El último ataque por parte de hackers supuso la violación de más de 60 millones de cuentas, por lo que no es muy aconsejable para almacenaje de contenido privado o confidencial. En el caso de trabajar con archivos de gran formato, como en el caso de los profesionales del diseño o la fotografía, resulta casi obligada la ampliación a una cuenta premium.

Almacenaje de archivos, biblioteca digital en línea, trabajo en grupo.

Dropbox review by Miranda B.
Miranda B.

"Storage cloud potente e affidabile"

What do you like best?

La facilità d'uso con questo storage cloud è davvero bello. Trascinare e rilasciare i file nel box quando si è connessi online è fantastico. Essere in grado di selezionare quali file sincronizzare con il computer è anche un vantaggio. Amate anche l'opzione di condivisione. Poter condividere un file con terzi senza dare loro accesso alla propria casella è un grande vantaggio in termini di sicurezza.

What do you dislike?

L'unica cosa che volevo che Dropbox potesse fare era consentire a più utenti di collaborare su un singolo documento contemporaneamente, come Google Docs. Anche se penso che quel lungometraggio sia in arrivo o sia uscito di recente. Ma non riesco a parlare con le nuove funzionalità.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Penso che questo sia un grande strumento online che è facile da condividere con gli altri. È possibile condividere, archiviare, modificare, lasciare commenti e scegliere chi può modificare, chi può visualizzare e penso che sia solo un ottimo strumento per collaborare con qualcun altro o il vostro team! Inoltre va detto che è possibile portare i file ovunque con voi perché dropbox ha un'applicazione mobile che è facile da usare pure! Almeno per Apple, non possiedo un androide, ma sono sicuro che c'è un app per esso pure.

Con Dropbox, ho migliorato le conversazioni dei file con i miei colleghi, così ho potuto condividere i file con tutti senza lasciare il mio lavoro. Penso che Dropbox abbia molti vantaggi che rendono facile gestire la mia giornata.

Dropbox review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"Excellent tool to save files."

What do you like best?

DropBox is very good, it allows us to access any file, any place It is very easy to download and it does it quickly. Very easy to use is quite useful, which is very important for this type of product. Lately they have updated the user interface and the meeting much better than before. works nice with many apps I already use, which means I don't have to sign up to another cloud service, I can just connect my Dropbox account and everything will sync and work! I use it to add attachments to my Yahoo, share passwords on 1Password and more.

What do you dislike?

1. If you have a problem with Dropbox, it is very difficult for technical support to help you.

2. Another of Dropbox's problems is that they do not have a good protection system against malware or malicious files.

3. Since this is Cloud-based, provisions on Internet bandwidth has to be ensured, otherwise, it may appear to be slow for your teams who work on files synced via the network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend dropbox because it works perfectly. I use it personally and at work because it is a useful tool for storage.

All users must have access to Dropbox, because our company does not have shared units.

It has increased my productivity and allows me to collaborate and work with clients easily, anywhere in the world.

Dropbox review by Antonio S.
Antonio S.

"Buen sistema para almacenar documentos"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Dropbox es su capacidad de almacenaje. Además, haber añadido la posibilidad de disponer de tus archivos en modo "off-line" me parece un gran acierto. También me parece muy útil el poder seleccionar qué documentos quieres destacar para tenerlos accesibles de un modo más rápido. Además, permite clasificar los documentos por carpetas de forma que puedes tenerlo todo organizado de una forma muy sencilla y visual.

What do you dislike?

Lo que más me disgusta es el espacio limitado en la versión gratuita. 2 GB es un espacio que se llena en seguida y para continuar usando el servicio debes contratar una versión plus con una cuota mensual que aunque no es excesivamente elevada, sí que es un gasto que quizás te hace replantearte continuar en este servicio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomendaría sin duda, por su facilidad de uso y lo extendido que está entre la población.

En mi caso, almaceno absolutamente todo lo que puedo: documentos word, PDF, imágenes, vídeos, de temas de trabajo, personales. Así me aseguro tener siempre disponible cualquier documento que pueda necesitar en cualquier momento, necesitando solo el ordenador o el propio teléfono para poder usarlo.

Dropbox review by Viviana P.
Viviana P.

"Reliable and fast-syncing cloud storage app with fair pricing"

What do you like best?

I like that It offers applications for the most popular operating systems such as Windows, Linux among others and the possibility of synchronizing so that files are available on any device.

It offers the possibility to see the photos in an online gallery.

It allows us to obtain the download link of any file, share it or send it quickly to other users or simply copy it.

Their applications have very clean and tidy designs, they offer us the right thing and nothing more than that, they are fast and efficient, and they are free in all their versions.

It offers the possibility of using a virtual hard disk, it only requires an Internet connection to be able to synchronize on other devices.

Share files without adding mail and invite people to shared folders, although they can only see and not edit anything.

What do you dislike?

If you stop using it for a long time of more than three months, I will start telling you that you must log in to your account to pass the inactivity status and, if you do not do it in a short time, it will be canceled. L

Two people can not work in the same file because a copy of the same file is generated.

It does not have the ability to play audio or videos.

It is a cloud storage service that offers an excellent option to share one folder at a time.

Dropbox review by Shaliah Ruth M.
Shaliah Ruth M.

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use. Because it just appears like another folder on your computer, it's seamless. The online version pairs well with it, giving access to previous versions, the ability to restore deleted files (priceless!), and a relatively granular ability to share files and folders with pretty much anyone. The best thing overall is just knowing that all my files are safely backed up in the cloud. If anything goes wrong with my computer, I can sync up dropbox on another computer and be ready to go.

What do you dislike?

There have been some glitches here in there. But, their technical staff has been very helpful in correcting issues and providing alternate means for my clients to collaborate with me on particular files in the cloud. I do not have anything that I do not like about the software solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works on the background without much toll on my PC's resources. My teammates also have personal dropbox but we realized we needed more storage capacity, and we needed a way to work more collaboratively using the same space. This is when we decided to try Dropbox for Business. Everything you love about personal (free) Dropbox is made available to Team members!

The price of it's paid version, I know no one can get such a software without spending the penny but again they should decrease the price. 2. Very low storage space of basic version of Dropbox i.e. 2 GB of space that comes free of cost. 3. Ease of access(Graphical user interface) can be increased.

Dropbox review by Piete I.
Piete I.

"More than a cloud"

What do you like best?

Dropbox allows us to store hundreds of files on the network, with a service efficiency rate of 99.99%, therefore it barely stops working.

It is one of the safest systems I know, although its access is simple, Dropbox always notifies the user if their account has been accessed with a strange IP.

What I like most about this system is its convenience to upload files, as well as the unlimited options that you can have to improve the account, even earn some GB without having to pay.

Sincerely, since I use Dropbox I have only had advantages.

Another thing that I like is the system for sharing files and folders. You only share what you want, and not what the system wants. It is very fast and gives you access to everything that the person has shared, allowing you to see the changes instantly, making your work much more productive.

What do you dislike?

What I liked least about Dropbox is its interface, it changes too much and there are times when you do not know where the files that you just upload are located.

The fact that they give so little space at the beginning is a thing that leaves you to think, because there are other companies that give you 15GB at a time, while Dropbox, you have to be careful to get the best deals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of space by uploading compressed files

I have all the backup copies of my business on Dropbox, as well as all the electronic paperwork, allowing me to access everything from anywhere in the world.

Dropbox review by Karim J.
Karim J.

"Best Cloud Storage Service. "

What do you like best?

we use Dropbox weekly to upload photos, stories, documents for different projects and share among other coworkers who may be unable to access documents in our shared drive. We send board and committee reports to members often via Dropbox as some of our members are unable to open our PDF and Excel files especially if they have different versions than us. Dropbox is such a great tool to organize and share documents especially if users are unable to open other types of files. You could easily drag and drop files in the folders you create and easily share.

What do you dislike?

The interface via the web is very minimal, perhaps even overly simplified for some users. Abbreviations for contributors are signified by a 2 letter abbreviation. Finding some of the levels of ownership for folders can be slow going, Also syncing up a new system, depending on the size of the files, can take forever. Also the syncing of files on a computer that has been in sleep mode can slow performance on the machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is well-suited for any business due to its ease of use and security. It replaces the email as storage problem and is ready to go when installed. I'm particularly impressed with how well Dropbox integrates with other applications to leverage a user's storage solutions.

We are a small team, so we are using Dropbox across the organization. It allows us to store and share all types of documents and images that are critical to our business. From fundraising documents and templates to product requirements and designs, it's a very simple tool that allows easy access and collaboration - this is key for us as we work in a distributed team. While there are other tools for image sharing, Dropbox allows us to centralize all content within the same solution that we use for file sharing.

Dropbox review by Olivia F.
Olivia F.

"Helps you access a lot in a little amount of time"

What do you like best?

I love Dropbox because it lets you sync your laptops, desktops and smartphones because of the support it uses for several different operating systems. Dropbox supports Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Phone and even Linux. I have found that most cloud storage services ignore the Linux crowd, but not Dropbox. And even though Ubuntu and Fedora users represent a very small percent of the consumer base, I appreciate the inclusion.

In addition, the other thing I love about Dropbox is it features a more advanced approach to selective sync than most cloud storage providers. They call it smart sync. The difference is that even after you turn off sync for content, with smart sync you can still see that content in your desktop sync folder.

What do you dislike?

If you are concerned about storage and cost, DropBox is not your friend, and that is its only problem. Between Dropbox and Google Drive, Google Drive is far better when it comes to price-plan flexibility. Google Drive’s 100GB plan is just $1.99 a month and opens up some financial wiggle room if you’d like to add a more secure storage service and use them together. However, DropBox still pulls ahead in other areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DropBox is worth the extra $ when it comes to security, speed, and ease of use. Spend the $1.99 to get the best storage for your firm.

Its sync speeds are much faster thanks to block-level sync. Dropbox has much better content control for file sharing. These have been most useful to me in a business setting.

Dropbox review by Carlos T.
Carlos T.

"Hay sitio para todo"

What do you like best?

Desde hace años Dropbox es una de las compañías punteras en el sector del almacenamiento en la nube.

Este almacenamiento remoto que nos ofrece, nos permite por una parte ahorrar en dispositivos físicos para almacenar dicha información, y nos aporta la ventaja de que nos permite, a nosotros mismos y a las personas a las que hayamos dado autorización, trabajar en dichos documentos a cualquier hora y desde cualquier lugar (donde haya conexión a internet, lógicamente).

Disponer de este espació en la nube, también nos permite crear copias de seguridad de nuestros archivos, así que, tanto si es para facilitar el trabajo en equipo como para mejorar la seguridad, una cuenta en Dropbox se antoja indispensable en la actualidad.

Y según la utilización que le vayamos a dar y el espacio que necesitemos, podremos optar por un plan gratuito o de pago, ambos con la garantía que aporta la empresa líder del sector.

What do you dislike?

Es un gran servicio, pero podría ofertar algo más de espacio, especialmente en la cuenta básica.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mi recomendación es claramente favorable, por todo lo expuesto. Es un servicio que, tanto seas profesional como un usuario doméstico, debes tener.

Facilita el trabajo en equipo, y aporta seguridad. Todo son ventajas.

Dropbox review by Bhuvan R.
Bhuvan R.

"Drop your files for accessing them from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Dropbox can be accessed from any device. I often go to school and need a place to tell my homework and novels. Dropbox is exceptional because I can store many types of files. Even with our new printers, I can print directly from Dropbox!

What do you dislike?

All he wanted for Dropbox could cause multiple users to work with a document, such as Google Docs, at the same time. Although I think this function is suitable or begins recently. But I can not speak with new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox to any person or company, because the space that it has is amazing, and also helps.

I think that the business issues that we solve are that sharing files with other people is much easier than exchanging them by e-mail, which, in my opinion, takes a long time to return. Therefore, the advantage is that sharing, editing, and browsing are instantaneous. Instead of waiting for someone to send an email, someone will see, edit and re-send it. It takes a lot of time.

Dropbox review by Estefania M.
Estefania M.

"Perfecto para para mantener a salvo tus archivos, desde cualquier lugar "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Dropbox is that my files are safe. I'm not afraid of losing them since they are automatically saved, and I can access them from my phone connected to the Internet or from any computer, I can also do it from the application or access the web, it's completely free this allows you to have the freedom to use it without subscription problems. The option of autoguardado is fabulous complemented with being able to modify your files without connection and when you connect automatically they are synchronized. I simply give it 10 points.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything. Dropbox fulfills what it promises. more than to dislike I would like to recommend that they improve the user interface, a more creative design would be excellent see a change in the existing version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend other users to use it since they will not only have their files protected, but they will be able to access them from anywhere, completely free

The backup capacity that provides, in turn, the power to share anywhere without the need for a physical unit (pendrive, usb, cd, disk) allows me and my team to access the same file in real time through a link. In addition to not having the constant fear of losing some important document or file as it is saved in the cloud. he synchronization of the files and documents at work level has been improved by 70%. If I am working in the office when I get home, I can continue where I left it without any problem.

Dropbox review by Samuel Josue T.
Samuel Josue T.

"A software to share documents with your work team."

What do you like best?

I like that it has a control panel that is very easy to use, files are uploaded quickly, documents can be shared with one or more people, folders can be created to find the files in an easier way. Storage capacity can be expanded if a plan is acquired. For teamwork it is very effective in view of the fact that everyone can see the same document.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the little storage space you have when you create the free account, you only get 2GB. Until now, it's the only thing I do not like about Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it is a company that needs a good storage space, I recommend that you acquire the plan with the greatest storage capacity. But if it is starting it can start with the 2GB and with the time that is increasing in the plans, this software is very easy and useful to use. It has a dashboard that is always available to the user. The support staff is always very attentive, also if you have questions you can ask them.

I solve the problem of having the work documents dispersed, now the head of each department administers from Dropbox and shares the information that his work team needs. At the time of a consultation the boss is always online. There are more efficient answers than before using Dropbox. A record of who is working with the material can be kept.

Dropbox review by Bárbara Z.
Bárbara Z.

"Secure data and high storage limit"

What do you like best?

High storage limit, easy file sharing with coworkers and security. I like being able to have my data on my laptop and also on any PC by accesing via internet and because of the easy synchronization and the simoultaneously editing (for files shared).

What do you dislike?

I don't like the Web-page design and the photos view, I think the photos can look bigger so you can distinguish them. I think it definitely should include a pre-view of your file, that's very important because you must download it to see the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely change your password frecuently if you use it often. Also, beware of keeping not all files shared or a copy of the files that are shared because if the owner deletes the file you will not have a copy. I think it definitely should include a pre-view of your file, that's very important because you must download it to see the file.

I am sharing files with my coworkers for different projects and before submitting for approval. Is easy sharing the files and I have some shared and some for my own. We also have documentation and papers on shared files.

Dropbox review by Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.

"Dropbox "

What do you like best?

I liked that it is supposed to be an easy way to access business files from one computer to another.

What do you dislike?

I have had an incredibly difficult time with it actually working. I followed the process as directed and was unable to locate my files. I ended up having to find a different way of transferring files to another device & was a bit disappointed. I have tried multiple times to add my files and documents to dropbox and then access it as directed, however it does not at all provide me that. Even when I attempt to open the application via website, desktop, etc. it walks me through the exact same process & does not provide me any other way that I can view the files. It does not even show that I have added files to the dropbox even though I did it the exact way that it told me to. I am not sure if there is some "trick" to the process or not, however I cannot get this application to work, regardless of how many attempts at getting it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact customer support if you're having complications with this product. Due to my extremely limited availability (work), I have been unable to find a resolution online to help me with my concerns. Nothing beats talking to a human via customer support.

It would have solved the complications between sharing business documents from one business computer login to another but it did not work for me as desired.

Dropbox review by Chael C.
Chael C.

"An excellent choise for save your files!!!"

What do you like best?

I love this application because allows me saving all diferents files from my computer or my cellphone to my DB account and I can check every time when I need it. Other stuff that I like is the capacity of sharing my files or folders with my family or friends with a simple link and that's it. All you can do is an internet conection for working good with the app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, if you have a share file or folder with someone, it can be very difficult the editing option if two or more people are working with the file and is very low space for free users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me is a great choice for save folders and files and sharing with my friends and the easy for me to share and synchronize your files without any limitation or problem.

I used the software for save my important documents for my collegue degree and share with my academic teacher to give the best feedback and I recommend for college students and workers with small companies is very great for the sharing options and public folders and the most important thing is the low price and the easy way to work.

Dropbox review by Steven K.
Steven K.

"Great way to organize your files"

What do you like best?

I love the mobile app. I have easy access to all my files anywhere I am. Not only on my desktop in my office, and on my Surface Pro when I travel, but also from my phone anytime I need them. I also love the piece of mind I get knowing my files are backed up. I also really like that i can choose which folders to synch to which devices.

What do you dislike?

When you get close to full storage they suggest you upgrade to a higher plan. I have to dismiss this notification everyday. I feel like once I dismiss it, I shouldn't have to keep dismissing it daily. The only other thing I can say I dislike is the inability to password protect or set expirations for shared files unless you have an upgraded dropbox plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. You can use the free version before going into the higher paid level of the product.

The biggest problems we solve with droppbox is file and foldersharing. We can setup folders and share them with the specific individuals and everyone has access tothe files whereever they are. We also have really found the software helpful in that it svaes backups of files. When a computer crashes all we have to do is sign into the dropbox account and re-synch all the files to be back up and running quickly.

Dropbox review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"Handy For Large Files"

What do you like best?

I have to transfer large images for work frequently and they will never send over email due to the server size limit. Dropbox makes it easy to upload them into their interface and share them directly from there. It's convenient that the login process is easy and that colleagues can log in with other vendors so everyone does not have to create a new account to receive something you shared with them, which could be a detriment to some people.

What do you dislike?

I would like more instructions in the interface. Some features are hard to figure out. Maybe more color in the design would help call features out . The enter site is very white. The allowed file space is also small. I use this with mostly Photoshop files which are always large. I have to go through our Dropbox account and delete folders regularly to make more room. also, uploading files can sometimes take quite a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it before searching for paid options.

We are saving time with Dropbox. We have a creative team who edits all the images so I don't have to be requesting they shrink them or resize them. I am not sending multiple emails trying to get them through. It benefits everyone by reducing administrative work and saving time.

Dropbox review by Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.

"For what you pay for, could be so much better"

What do you like best?

I like being able to store files and video here, but that's it. It's a huge huge pain otherwise. So many small fixes could make it better.. more like Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

The inability to have multiple unique email addresses access ONE account is a huge pain. I paid 9.99 a month and my boss has to log in using my work email because his storage is full. Also, it's a huge pain that you can so easily delete something and it deletes it from EVERYONE's folder... with the desktop integration, sometimes I want to LEAVE a folder so that its contents aren't still on my desktop and there is no way. I guess unless the owner UN-SHARES it will you. Also, when you create a folder it just disappears. No way to click "locate this folder" or something. You have to type in the name - case sensitive- to find the folder you created .5 seconds ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't connect it to your Desktop unless you NEED to be able to quickly save as to it. I prefer saving files to my computer and then dragging them into Dropbox folders when I need to share them. The desktop connection has wreaked havoc on my organization of my computer.

Sharing large files. Sharing folders of commonly used logos and images with lots of different people who need them for promotion / marketing materials.

Dropbox review by Tiendas O.
Tiendas O.

"De lo mejor que uso para sincronizar en la nube!!"

What do you like best?

Me encanta porque tengo sincronizado en mi Ubuntu a través de la extensión de escritorio con la nube todo lo que necesito para mirar offline o cuando voy con el el móvil o la tablet con Internet, me sirve para almacenar diferentes documentación, pdf, excel, etc muy bueno!!

What do you dislike?

Quizás que solo te dan 2gb con el modo gratuito pero es mas que suficiente para la persona que lo use para ofimática, almacenar algunas imágenes o vídeos que es lo que yo hago, quitando eso es altamente recomendable para que puedan usarlo en el día a día cuando necesitan documentación fuera de su ordenador PC o portátil

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si lo que necesitas es tener sincronizado en la nube la ofimática, word, excel, imágenes, vídeos, etc para visualizarlo cuando estas fuera de tu PC o portátil para enseñárselo a algún amigo tuyo, cliente, proveedor, etc entonces Dropbox es tu herramienta de trabajo, se lo recomiendo 100% llevo muchos años usándolo!!

Pues me arregla muchos problemas, por ejemplo cuando me hace falta mirar unos ticket que tengo guardado en mi portátil, al tener la aplicación instalada y sincronizada desde el móvil puedo mirarlo, al igual me sucede cuando quiero ver un documento de word, etc

Dropbox review by Shaliah Ruth M.
Shaliah Ruth M.

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

-Free

-Sharing of data can be achieved by installing the application or can be simply accessed online.

-It eliminates the risk factors involved due to wear and tear and loss of physical components.

-Even if offline you can edit your data and once online it can easily be synced to all the devices.

What do you dislike?

-Reporting gaps are handled by third parties.

-It can sometimes be difficult to find folders or files.

-Built-in security is rather limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox!! An easy breezy way to store files on the internet. An online cloud application famous enough since its free and which lets you keep your documents/pictures/music handy whenever you need them.

This has made Dropbox a bit easier to use when searching for specific data. It’s still not a perfected system, however, which means many business users may find that it’s a lot easier to search through file names, extensions or their meta data instead.

Dropbox review by Aseefa A.
Aseefa A.

"Fast and Reliable File Uploading"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is the best. The best feature I like about this phone is that this application is synced to my phone and Dropbox account so whenever I take any picture from my phone, It gets saved onto my Dropbox as well. Dropbox even saves any screenshots I take by default. Very easy to use. Easy to setup and free 2 GB space. Along with this, Dropbox even offers an additional 16 GB worth of storage space free by a few ways like inviting friends to Dropbox and/or installing Dropbox on Android

What do you dislike?

NO problems. There are no cons with this software. I have been using this since a long time and I haven’t found anything to be of concern

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will surely recommend this software to everyone who save data in USBs or external data drives. Dropbox will replace them all. A must have.

I use Dropbox a lot in my office. Not just me, all my colleagues use this sharing and storing files. Dropbox is the easiest application to store important data that too at a small price. Packages of Dropbox are very cheap and I use the Professional package for almost $17/month for 1TB storage space. Very useful for me. Features like 120-day history file recovery, 2-factor authorization and priority chat support are just too good to not have.

Dropbox review by jasper p.
jasper p.

"A very lightweight cloud-based collaboration tool "

What do you like best?

-Very fast sync

-MS Office Online Integration

-Ease of use

-File sharing is very transparent and straightforward.

-Very intuitive and easy to use.

-Supports rich media and code snippets to create dynamic documents.

-Comes with an built-in task management tool.

-Ability to share large files

-Ability to share files with anyone - does not have to already be in your network

-Ability to edit files in real time

What do you dislike?

-Exporting content to other formats is limited.

-Accessible only if you're online.

-Can be confusing to operate for first time users

-If more than one person is editing at the same time, two versions will be saved which can cause confusion

-Limited amount of storage with free account

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think Wiki and you will be impressed with Dropbox Paper. It’s a great tool for ad-hoc, informal, collaborative on-line documents, especially ones which change frequently. I had just set up a MediaWiki intranet site when I came across Dropbox Paper, and I am struggling to see why I shouldn’t switch.

The main problem about Dropbox Paper, Google Docs and almost everything else is that they are stuck into an old-school hierarchy for storing data. They are based on files and folders. Evernote is based on notes, notebooks, and stacks of notebooks.

Dropbox review by Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.

"More Space for Media"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is probably one of the best uses for shared and stored media up to date. I used to use websites like Photobucket to store my data but I felt like Dropbox catered to my needs. I like the ease of use for the product and the fact I can increase space and also share, edit, and add files to the folders. I like that Dropbox allows you to edit the folders to one's liking and even shows you when you last viewed them. I also like that there is a level of security when opening the file on another platform (e.g., another computer, phone, etc). I was surprised when I had downloaded the client onto my computer and it wanted to validate my identity. It shows that Dropbox cares about keeping files secure. I also like that there is an option to increase storage-- there is a fee but it is worth it. Last but not least, the fact that Dropbox has no starting membership fees is even amazing!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked of using Dropbox was opening the file and downloading it onto my desktop. I had issues opening and loading the file after I had created my account but it wasn't a huge issue, I was able to resolve it easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Dropbox is a great tool to use to share data, whether its images, important files, or even to be used in Academia for professors. It is easy to use and it is great that one can edit files, add them, and delete them if not necessary. It's also free to use! What's not to like. If you need to expand file storage size, there is a fee but it is worth it.

There are no business problems solving, only making sure media is uploaded and available to those who are part of the file sharing. Benefits include: ease of access, secured storiage via validation when downloading clients with same log-in info in other platforms. I like that you can edit files/names, add users to existing files and invite others to join file sharing. It is very versatile.

Dropbox review by Juan José Q.
Juan José Q.

"Muy rápido"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Dropbox es que la sincronización de los archivos es rapidísima, y permite una fácil integración con Office Online, lo que facilita enormemente el trabajo de los empleados autorizados a acceder a la documentación.

En función de lo que necesites puedes osptar por distintos niveles de precios (incluyendo una opción de cuenta gratuita).

Es maravilloso poder consultar y editar cualquier documento, estés donde estés, y a cualquier hora.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos de gusta de Dropbox es que no tiene soporte permanente 24 horas. Ese es quizá el punto que más deberían mejorar, porque hay asuntos que no pueden esperar.

Y una pequeña rebaja en los precios tampoco estaría de más, si puede ser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es sencillo, muy útil y con diversos planes de precios. Debes tenerlo.

No solo es beneficioso para una empresa, sino que diría que es imprescindible por lo que facilita el trabajo en equipo e individual.

Dropbox review by David M.
David M.

"Powerful and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The ability to use a native folder, part of windows explorer and work locally on the machine. The sync is happening in the background. It avoids the hassle of having to loving to the website and do uploads, you just do a copy paste like you normally would.

It is also very easy to give people access to a folder, or send a link.

The upload wizard is also very efficient. The app is also quite cool. Looking at pictures or videos in folders is very straightforward (without having to download anything)

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage is probably around collaboration. Not sure you can edit a document on the fly/online. Have other people working/editing at the same time like you can with google docs or office 365.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft One drive all offer a similar platform. It will all boil down to three things:

1) Security

2) Integration

3) Price

We sometimes need to move and share very large files. It needs to be easy for the user to do this, and has to be secure enough for a company to be willing to put sensitive company data out there.

Its also a decent option in terms of backups, if you don't have a large IT department and tools or processes around back ups. Just asking people to dump stuff in there can keep your data replicated somewhere in case of a computer or hard drive crash.

Dropbox review by Sergi G.
Sergi G.

"Pequeño pero matón"

What do you like best?

Hoy en día parece imprescindible tener almacenamiento en la nube, bien para copias de seguridad o para trabajar en equipo, y Dropbox es una de las alternativas más fiables del mercado. Los años de experiencia acumulados al ser una de las primeras empresas que decidió popularizar este tipo de almacenamiento entre el gran público, la convierten en la aplicación de referencia.

La única duda que debe surgirle a los usuarios es que plan necesitan, siel gratuito con un espacio muy reducido o alguno de los planes de pago. En función de si se quiere para desarrollar una actividad doméstica o profesional, y del tamaño de los archivos que se esperen manejar, se podrá optar por pagar o no.

What do you dislike?

Su plan básico se ha quedado un poco escaso en comparación con la competencia (en cuanto a espacio no a calidad del servicio).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imprescindible tanto para el hogar como para el trabajo.

El acceso de cualquier empleado a los documentos compartidos desde cualquier punto con Wi-Fi es imprescindible en la actualidad.

Dropbox review by Alana D.
Alana D.

"Dropbox is useful but it hasn't kept up with the times"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is still functional and it was very revolutionary when it came out- as there were simply no other options for cloud storage! I relied on dropbox heavily for schoolwork (as I was a student at the time) and I am very appreciative for all the help it gave me. It was very useful at the time but now I don't use it so often.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything wrong with it per se, but I just feel like it is more convenient for me to use cloud storage systems that are better integrated with my overall tech usage (like google drive). I don't feel like dropbox is so well integrated with other systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like dropbox and it is very functional but I feel like it could be so much better if they did some work to integrate it with other systems, especially systems for storing photos! Alternatively, dropbox could increase security features to market it better to businesses directly.

I don't currently solve my business problems with dropbox but I used to use it heavily and it was massively convenient to be able to access my work from anywhere without needing a flash drive. I sometimes still use it just to reference data that is still on there. I don't know much about how their security is but maybe if it were really good I would use dropbox just for financial data or something like that.

Dropbox review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"Para tus copias de seguridad"

What do you like best?

Yo utilizo esta aplicación fundamentalmente para tener una copia de seguridad de algunos archivos que considero importantes, pero también se puede usar para compartir archivos.

Es una empresa en la que confío porque lleva ya muchos años en este mercado del almacenamiento en la nube, y de momento no he tenido problemas (y espero que siga igual).

Ofrecen diversos planes en función del espacio que necesites, y un plan Basic gratuito, que no ofrece mucho espacio pero que se puede ampliar con un programa de referidos (a razón de 500 mb por invitado), pudiendo llegar hasta (creo que) 16 gb, que no está nada mal, para tratarse del plan básico.

What do you dislike?

Que dispone de poco espacio disponible en plan Basic (de solo 2gb inicialmente).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Que prueben la versión gratuita para ver si les gusta; estoy seguro de que les convencerá.

Facilita la colaboración y el acceso a documentos de los usuatios autorizados.

Dropbox review by Luis J.
Luis J.

"Pionero en la nube"

What do you like best?

No ha sido el primero, pero sí uno de los primeros en ofrecer espacio gratis en la nube para que los usuarios podamos tener nuestra copia de seguridad, o subir archivos para compartir.

En función del espacio que necesites puedes optar por una versión gratuita o de pago, por lo que se adapta a todos los bolsillos, y a todos los usuarios, porque resulta muy intuitivo, y el proceso para subir (y compartir con quien quieras) tus documentos es muy sencillo.

Hoy en día se ofrecen muchos proveedores en la nube, pero yo prefiero uno como Dropbox que ya lleva muchos años en el mercado y es fiable.

What do you dislike?

En la versión gratuita podrían ofrecer un poco más de espacio, aunque para que lo prueben los clientes es suficiente, y luego ya pueden decidir si optar por la versión de pago o no.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a los indecisos que aprovechen la versión gratis para probar si les gusta, no creo que se arrepientan.

Permite compartir documentos relevantes entre varios empleados y eso facilita el trabajo.

Dropbox review by John A.  P.
John A. P.

"Easy Digital Storage!"

What do you like best?

It allows for easy collaboration and sharing, easy to use if you are new to digital storage, and if you are sharing with someone who isn't familiar with digital storage they can pick it up really easy, it helps the world since you dont have to print anything, helps with clutter since everything is in the cloud, and it just gives you peace of mind knowing that you have a back up of documents and photos somewhere.

What do you dislike?

The security features, if you are subject to hacking and do not have the ability to recover your information then you should have more options than just losing everything. Everything is on their saved cloud service so if you forget or lose your password as well, then again you can lose everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free version! Also in this day and age having digital access is a must. You will definitely find a use for their cloud services, be it personal or professional use.

Business wise we are constantly needing to access documents on the go, or needing to back up files when we are switching computers or just needing to send a larger file that we can't attach in our email to someone else and this is the a great way to do all those things and handle all your little business cloud and digital storage needs. It is easy to use so clients love the user friendly interface as well.

Dropbox review by Joseph O.
Joseph O.

"User friendly, great price"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is extremely simple. Once it's all set up on your machine, you can just use it like a regular folder. Drop files in, take files out, and Dropbox handles all of the network stuff. The ability to access version history alone is useful, even if you're not networking with other people - I can't count how many times I've saved over something that I still needed and just went back to my version history to get it!

What do you dislike?

The inability to co-edit is a bit of a bummer. Google Drive lets you edit files at the same time - I understand it would require different architecture for Dropbox to have this feature, but it would be nice. This is usually easily addressed by picking apart larger files to have multiple people work on them at once. The badge is also pretty annoying, even if it is useful; I love being able to see when someone else accesses / accessed certain files, but I wish it was done more gracefully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you specifically need co-editing from Google Drive, I can't think of any better solution for file sharing. Dropbox is outstanding and easy. I use it for my personal life too, because it's actually pretty darn cheap for what it does.

File sharing would be a NIGHTMARE without Dropbox for the company I work for. We have a small team, but we constantly need to share new versions of files, share images, etc., and I spend a fair amount of time just organizing folders for everyone to make sure we're all in order. The ability to quickly save a file and have the new version show up on my colleague's computer instantly is invaluable.

Dropbox review by Eric Y.
Eric Y.

"I can not live with out my Dropbox tools"

What do you like best?

Dropbox works seemlessly between my laptop, phone, iPad, and desktop computer. I love that it does everything in the background with out making me think about it. It has saved me a trip back to the office because I could access the file remotely. I like that I can share big files and project easily with team members with out having to email things back and forth. I have tried to use other alternatives and they seem to be lacking in some feature or are a resource hog.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while for files to sync up and it always starts up every time I re-start my computer so the little popup can be annoying. I have started using a competitor (CloudApp) more for quicker sharing of screen shots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free version a try and see how invaluable this tool will be for you and your team. I love being able to work on the go with everything staying in sync with the files on on all my devices.

I love being able to share my files between my devices and with my co-workers.

Dropbox review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Pushed to use Dropbox by Royal Mail"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Dropbox is that they offer a free plan. We were forced to use Dropbox as a kind of middle-man for our automated despatch process. This is because Royal Mail has neglected Opencart from their API integration. Using Dropbox (with a bit of setup work) helped us overcome this issue.

What do you dislike?

The only negative side of Dropbox for me was their documentation, in particular their SDK's (software development kits).

They offer various different SDK's to help you get going, HTTP, .NET, Java etc but have neglected some languages including PHP which in my opinion is bread and butter when it comes to website app development.

They do however offer links to community driven SDK's but these are either difficult to use, poorly documented or not maintained. It took us a lot of fudging around, trying different approaches to eventually get something that worked.

They could do with a clear and concise SDK for each language, showing the correct methods for authentication, file creation and management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are planning on developing a Dropbox app in any language, be prepared for a bit of higery pokery and set yourself enough time for trial and error.

The problem we were facing is that we are using Royal Mail's shipping system (Click & Drop). They had created modules/API's for other e-commerce platforms but neglected to make a solution for Opencart, even though requested several times by different companies.

They have however already created an API for pulling despatch information from Dropbox.

So we now our e-commerce site dumps a csv file securely into Dropbox, which is then picked up by Royal Mail and a label is automatically printed through our thermal printers.

They saves the laborious copying/pasting of address details all day and although it took a little while to write the scripts and set this up, the time it is saving us outweighs the initial input.

Dropbox review by Jeffrey R.
Jeffrey R.

"Best Program For Storage"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access Dropbox wherever I am and on whatever device I am using. I can pull up documents, share pictures, review notes I have saved and even listen to music and podcasts that I have uploaded to it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out to me that I dislike about Dropbox. I am sure I could find tiny, questionable things wrong with a certain layout, or sizing issue but in general there is nothing I dislike about the program/service.I have been using Dropbox since 2012 and have found no complaints up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Dropbox for everything. I rarely store things on my desktop anymore. The only things that are actually saved on my computer are games and programs which require my ram and hard drive to run. EVERY other file I own is stored on Dropbox. Approximately 2 years ago I had to actually pay for the upgrade to Dropbox for more space and have not regretted it since.

Being a work from home Front End Web Developer, sometimes my job requires me to have meetups with my boss, or different clients. With Dropbox I don't have to worry about lugging along an external hard drive, pen drive, or other tools. If I have my laptop (or access to anyone else's laptop or computer) I can easily access my files and we can discuss, edit, and re-sync these products back to the cloud where I have access to them again on my home machine. The ease of file sharing, editing, and collaboration is one of the biggest assets of Dropbox.

Dropbox review by Orlando Rafael O.
Orlando Rafael O.

"Excellent application for the storage of my personal files with the assurance that they will always "

What do you like best?

The feeling of security that offers me, to not be afraid of losing my information, as well as the fact of synchronization of my files and access to them from any electronic device, I also think it advantageous to return to previous versions , of my files in case they are deleted or modified

What do you dislike?

It seems to me that the free account has very little storage space, so it would be good if it were expanded a little more. It would also be good if the dropbox incorporates audio and video playback that does not have. Sometimes it has happened to me that when working on a file shared with a colleague and modifying it at the same time, a conflict is created in the file in use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to all those who need to have their files safe and as soon as possible. The people who use it will realize that this application will allow them to store all the files and synchronize them with several devices, so that they will have at hand and in any place all the information they require at a given moment.

Many of my colleagues use the dropbox, which has allowed me to move and exchange files, which is extremely useful and important for me, since it allows that we all have the information at hand because it flows quickly. On the other hand, I think it's great that you have a desktop application that has allowed me to have my files stored in the cloud on my personal computer

Dropbox review by Corey L.
Corey L.

"Dropbox Web UI is hard to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of creating a link to share a file. Most of the time when I am uploading a file to dropbox it is through their Web interface and it work ok to upload. One of my favorite features of Dropbox is their mobile app because of the "download to device" feature. This allows me to listen to music (or review other large files) I have uploaded on Dropbox without wasting data/battery life streaming.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and file organization is confusing. They have a homepage that does not reflect your file storage and deleting files to create more space is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of other file/cloud based file transferring systems out there. Dropbox may have been one of the first but I think they are falling behind others especially when it comes to their web interface. I like that you can set up a folder on your computer and there app is not bad but the web navigation is sloppy and slow.

I use Dropbox to share large files with clients and colleagues.

Dropbox review by Jaffar K.
Jaffar K.

"Best Google Product with the Best Features!"

What do you like best?

Everything. Whats not to love here.The features are just awesome. Ease of setting up, the ease with which you use this and the ease and simplicity of uploading files on your personal Dropbox account. I think this is Google's best product ever launched. A back up to all my files which noone other than I have access to. Excellent support as well by the Technical team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Nada. Nyet.

Is there anything to dislike about this software. I'd give it an 11 / 10. Anyone who doesn't use this software, I think you should first use it and reap its benefits as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Been using this software since a long time and this has only been a problem solver for me. I'm sure, everyone knows about Dropbox and therefore, I would surely recommend this to anyone who still doesn't use this. Only praises for this software

I use this software a lot for my work. Been using this software since years now and have had zero problems. I got free 10 GB worth of data space free which is enough for me as I have to save my extremely important PDF files and records. This is where Dropbox comes to my rescue. My account is linked to my Google account and is protected by a secure password. I have blind trust in this software's encryption so I know it can't be hacked. Therefore, I think this is one of the best software by Google

Dropbox review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"Dropbox - simple, painless online storage and file distribution"

What do you like best?

Dropbox was the easiest online storage application to install. All that I needed was an email address. I did not need it to be a Microsoft Live account or have it related to my Amazon account or any other vendor. File storage has been reliable for years,. The ability to share files with a particular person or a specific group is one of the most seamless processes in the industry

What do you dislike?

I would like for Dropbox to offer greater storage capacity with their free product. The only paid tier is 1TB of storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you only need to store a small number of personal files, the free version is for you. If you have more than a couple of GB of files to store in the cloud, certainly consider one of the paid versions.

Flexibility and speed in file distribution to teams and to individuals when they are offsite or not able to connect to our domain

Dropbox review by Ingrith M.
Ingrith M.

"I can keep all my files organized in one place and access them at any time!"

What do you like best?

It is very practical to manage an account in this system because it

keeps my documents organized according to my needs.

Apart from the utility that this cloud storage tool provides, it offers us the possibility of doing collaborative work among members of a team, this way it allows us to share files so that all those involved have at their disposal the correct version of the file at all times.

I can download dropbox both in my home computer and in my office and on my phone, keeping all the information synchronized in unison, it seems perfect.

What do you dislike?

In my particular case the free basic plan was insufficient since it allowed me only 2 gigabytes of storage and once this space is completed you must change to a paid plan, I would like this initial plan to offer more storage capacity and thus make it competitive compared to others similar services.

It is difficult to describe something negative about this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is very useful and I consider it essential, since it allows us to have a storage space that we can access at all times. Depending on the plan you choose when creating your Dropbox account, it can be free, for plans with more capacity you have to pay a license, but they are quite competitive prices.

I was able to concentrate in a single site many files classified by area and subject, which were shared with my students, taking full advantage of the virtues of having this type of tools at the service of education as well as for many other areas of human development

Dropbox review by Ale P.
Ale P.

"Great for Organizing Your Life"

What do you like best?

I like that it is cloud based which means I can easily access my files through their app via my mobile device. It is very easy to learn and use and the file sharing features are very simple and easy to navigate. When you are accessing your files it is quick to load, upload and download. Also for the free version they do give you quite a bit of storage, more than I have even barely scratched using.

What do you dislike?

I don't see anything wrong with the service as of yet, there are times when there are delays in the download etc, but I think it has more to do with my connection on my phone than their actual service, so if you dont have a good phone provider and are accessing through your phone then that'll definitely hinder your capacity to view your files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free version, so download it since there's nothing to lose monetary wise.

A lot of preview files I like to upload here and then link it with people to collaborate. Sometimes clients want a sneak peak of the designs I am working on and it's nice to send them a folder and most people are familiar with Dropbox if they aren't its very easy to navigate so they can figure out how to access the files with practically one click.

Dropbox review by Thomas B.
Thomas B.

"The pioneer in cloud-based storage still remains the best option."

What do you like best?

Dropbox offers all the same features that Google Drive has, but they were the first and still remain the best. Many companies block the use of G Suite products, so Google Drive is not an option, but I've never seen an instance where Dropbox was not accessible. Even if you don't use Dropbox Business, using the free Dropbox Personal still does more than enough if you need to use it for work.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Dropbox - it was the first cloud-based storage platform I ever used so I compare other cloud storage platforms to Dropbox instead.

Files can be shared and accessed anywhere, whereas saving files on a public drive requires you to either be physically at your company workstation or log-in remotely to access that shared drive, but Dropbox can be accessed easily in any web browser or of course in the free app.

Dropbox review by Jesus David V.
Jesus David V.

"The best cloud to store your information"

What do you like best?

I really like this application because it allows me to keep the memory of my cell phone and my computer free since I keep all my music, photos and development programs in the cloud. It also groups the information in different folders. The synchronization of the information that I upload to the cloud is super fast, also totally free up to 32GB. Also if you damage your cell or computer where you have your information you will not have any problem because you can access your information from any other cell or computer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application on the web is paralyzed and you have to close it and reopen it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They could make the application on the web more friendly and faster.

I would recommend it to anyone who asks me about a cloud to keep your information and free space from your device, keep the information safe.

Dropbox review by Carly N.
Carly N.

"Useful Idea, but Perhaps Better Done by Google"

What do you like best?

It has been my impression that Dropbox is one of the earlier forms of document sharing. In addition to many other services that serve similar purposes, we still use dropbox fairly regularly and likely will continue to do so for the foreseeable future simply because we have already used it for so long and, as such, still have relevant documents stored on it..

What do you dislike?

It strikes me that rather than being its own stand-alone service, Dropbox is really more of a go-between among other services. Until the recent addition of Dropbox Paper (which strikes me as more of an afterthought/copy of other services), users have been unable to edit documents within Dropbox itself and have instead been forced to open documents within dropbox just as a Word document on their own computers or through an online service such as the online version of Microsoft Word. Then, upon updating documents, the user has to upload a new document in the old document’s place. The whole concept is pretty similar to email. As a platform, it has always felt to me clunky and outdated.

Despite my criticisms, Dropbox has served us well as a location in which to store the final forms of information from past projects so that they can be looked back upon without getting buried in the jumble of current projects. For someone whose goal is document storage rather than active collaboration on documents, it could perhaps be quite useful!

Dropbox review by Nayan S.
Nayan S.

"Secure and comfortable storage space for business"

What do you like best?

It is crossed platform storage space that is very secure and easy to share. We can control access to which files shared and to whom it is shared. It is very simple platform and the upload and download speed is also very good. Now, we can directly extract zip files inside Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

The price is very high compared to other platforms. Dropbox is very simple and comes with fewer functionalities. Other than that there is no dislike about Dropbox. Things like setting up a link that does not allow the user to download are not difficult, there are some disagreements in the process and challenging to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try the free version of Dropbox to store your personal files with secure cloud storage.

I am using Dropbox to store important files. I realized that it is very easy to store and share data from the cloud.

Dropbox review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"Safer and more comfortable storage space."

What do you like best?

Dropbox has a slight process in all files that are uploaded to the cloud, and also, provides the facility to share files by any means. It allows the possibility of uploading files of any weight, regardless of the type of file that is, and also, provides the easy access to them in real time through almost any device.

What do you dislike?

I do not have things to complain about Dropbox, the truth is that it is providing an adequate experience and according to what I was looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a program that never has interruptions and is 100% safe around files that are uploaded to your platform, never stop using it.

Dropbox is providing me with a secure platform where I have been able to share very important files with my colleagues and clients, in this way maintaining an appropriate order, and having a more comfortable experience. Also, it helps me keep my work records safe.

Dropbox review by Monsein L.
Monsein L.

"File transfer with more autonomy."

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very fast to upload and download files, I think that is what has given life to this platform, as people often seek speed in everything they use. I have also seen that a positive factor that Dropbox has is the way in which files can be shared, replacing the typical way to use USB and CD in a more technological way that is using a link.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Dropbox, the truth has provided the necessary resources to bring a considerable experience and provides the necessary benefits to have a long-term use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drobox is a very easy to use platform, I think that with a few simple steps to follow, you could have results that exceed 100% efficiency. I would never stop using Dropbox, it is a very good platform.

With Dropbox I have managed to have a better interaction of files both with my colleagues and with my clients, in this way I have been able to share files with all of them without having to move from my job. I think that Dropbox has provided many benefits that make my day to day easier to handle.

Dropbox review by Asia K.
Asia K.

"Here is your Database, Great !"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use Dropbox. Storage is really nice and useful. You can put any documents inside the cloud and you can also share with your friends or your organization in anywhere and wherever you go. sharing links system is great for me I am just sending links and my organization clicking the links and after that they have what they need as documents. It is really safe and fast. I can upload my important projects inside it without any hesitation.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problem or coplain about Dropbox. Honestly it is simple and useful software and you do not have any problem with it. everything is easy to process in this product. sometime website is getting freeze when you are uploading new documents into it but it is easy to solve this problem by renewing the website and done so we can not say that this is big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend for anyone who need to safe his/her files and documents inside the storage. Dropbox is the best software for you to insert any documents in it and use them whenever you want.

I am working by travelling and whenever I go I can send any documents and share any files with my team mates and organization. thanks to Dropbox I can carry my all documents inside the program and I can insert anything like pictures or project files into Dropbox. This product is really great and safe/reliable.

Dropbox review by Maria A.
Maria A.

"Dropbox is an excellent file processor."

What do you like best?

What I like much more about Dropbox, is the ease of integrity it has to be able to use it on different mobile devices, it is gratifying to be able to access the Dropbox platform and investigate the files that we have stored, view them from any device, be in any place and be able to access that platform quickly and safely. I also like to upload the files quickly, because it saves a lot of time when organizing them and can be sent faster..

What do you dislike?

I would like to improve the design as such, Dropbox has a long time that does not change the design of its platform, and that it does in these times where many modern designs are going to air, would be a great change for its users. I think it's the best for everyone, a more innovative design that attracts much more attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox because I've been noticing how the way we send files day after day is changing, and it's replacing it in a much faster and safer way, a technological way that is benefiting many at the enterprise level.

I have benefited from Dropbox because currently in my company we use it to send files in a more secure way, because through Dropbox there is no possibility that our files are mocked in security or anything like that, and we managed to share everything with a simple direct link and full access..

Dropbox review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Dropbox represents improvements in many forms of storage."

What do you like best?

What I like about Dropbox is how fast files are uploaded and downloaded, I think it's a speed that I have not obtained from any other platform that offers a solid file storage service. I also like the design that has Dropbox is its Web version, it is a design that really makes comfortable stay in the platform, makes it much more comfortable. I am consolidated with the design and comfort offered by Dropbox and I hope it continues to be that way.

What do you dislike?

I do not like at all the prices that Dropbox has, I would like this platform to have fairer prices with its customers, they offered low rates so that all users can enjoy this service without having to pay so much. Drobpox has very good functions, and the fact of lowering the prices would actually bring better benefits for all companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox because I have noticed that it is quite easy to use and brings excellent short and long term benefits. I would like many more people to use Dropbox to realize how easy life will be for them and share files without any limits.

Dropbox has helped me to share files with any of my employees, regardless of the weight or what type of file is, in the same way I have been able to share them through a link, this truth has solved the complex fact of sharing files by other means within my company. Currently we share everything through the fantastic Dropbox platform.

Dropbox review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Dropbox is a platform that cares about the client."

What do you like best?

The most favorable thing that Dropbox has, or on the other hand, the most clinging that has, is the way you can connect from any device, the truth is impressive to see how you can access the Dropbox cloud where our files are stored , from almost any device, whether a Tablet, phone, or any other, we will have the option to download and upload files at the time you want. Dropbox also has the great feature of uploading files faster than other storage processors, because thanks to the technology it uses, it manages to use a greater percentage of our broadband, and makes our files upload in a matter of seconds, the truth the functions that it provides, are the ones that anyone looks for.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion Dropbox has no flaws as such, as it is a software that is developed to fit and makes the client feel comfortable in all aspects, however, I would say that some things can be accommodated in Dropbox, that would make the client feel in an environment where he can develop in a better way and a place where he can store files without boredom.

- Some improvements in desktop Dropbox design, would bring a progressive advance, would make the client feel more comfortable and much more diverse with each file that stores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have noticed, that unlike other platforms in charge of storing files, the easiest to use, is Dropbox. Since it does not have functions that are difficult to use, its platform is super simple and has each section very well organized for its respective use, then, that would be my reason to recommend it as storage software, it is fast, safe and has proved to be a platform that offers quality first of all, offers a stability in the files that are stored and is available to answer the doubts of the users 24 hours a day.

Currently Dropbox is changing our way of storing files. Previously in my company, we transported the files through a USB or simply from a CD, many times we used our phones to store the files and then upload them to the computer where we wanted it. However, thanks to the technology that Dropbox has implemented in its platform, it has managed to completely change that way of transporting files. Now, I have been able to share business files with the vast majority of my employees, achieving immediate satisfaction as I share them via the link, and they receive it, downloading it in a matter of minutes. I hope that Dropbox continues to bring these benefits so remunerated, and that never forget that the customer is the most important, and offer an immediate speed, the truth makes a lot of difference.

Dropbox review by Mackenzie P.
Mackenzie P.

"Keep Your Designs (or whatever) Backed Up and in Sync"

What do you like best?

I use Dropbox because I want to keep my design work backed up. It's nice to know that my work is safe, that I can access it from any computer, and that I can make files to changes at home and then have them ready to go when I get to work the next day. Dropbox handles all this without me even having to think about it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Dropbox can be a bit slow to sync files and requires a restart. This happens to me every couple of months, and it's always a little annoying when it does. Otherwise, it's a really solid program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to keep your files backed up and in sync, or share large files with others, Dropbox is a great solution at a reasonable price.

My team and I all use Dropbox to keep our files backed up, to share files with each other, and to collaborate on shared documents. Dropbox is perfect for all of this.

Dropbox review by Yujin J.
Yujin J.

"Neutral Experience"

What do you like best?

Ability to organize documents easily

Offers great storage plans

Preview image for most document types - which Gdrive fails all the time.

Downloading speed is great.

What do you dislike?

Uploading takes forever if you are putting a large document.

The uploading speed is slow compared to other storage sites (strangely downloaduing speed is not too bad),

It crashes often - after hours later when a huge document finishes uploading finally, it asks you to start over again -- which is quite a pain. Using 'old upload system' button strange works better than using the current uploading method .

Lack of updates to fix above problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend to those who are looking for team activities easily and through mobile as well as PC. But there are many alternative options/storage websites (EX) Gdrive) you can use instead too. I personally believe Dropbox needs more competitive pricing or features to compete with other.

It is really easy to collaborate with other team members while each member can have access to the same folder and share files together. It also sends you alert / notifications when new documents are uploaded.

It is easy to keep track of the documents and organize them in different folders while granting access to team members. You also get easy mobile access and mobile app so you can check and download files with your phone.

Dropbox review by Jess M.
Jess M.

"Great Backup & Sharing Option"

What do you like best?

I love Dropbox because it makes it so easy to back up, share, and sync all my files. I use a laptop at work and also have an iMac at home, so keeping my files in sync is a must. Dropbox does this seamlessly. It's great to leave work and come home to let the dog out and then be able to pick up where I left off.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Dropbox will take a while to sync certain directories. This seems to happen when directories have tons and tons of files in them, so it's pretty rare, but it can be annoying when it does happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to keep your files backed up and in sync, this is an absolutely great choice.

I use Dropbox to keep my work and personal computers in sync, since I use both for both work and personal tasks. It's great to not have to transfer files using a usb drive or airdrop, and I know if my hard drive ever fails I'm covered.

Dropbox review by Liz S.
Liz S.

"Love Dropbox! Better than the Rest! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Dropbox across all of my devices. And how easy it is to share links to files with friends and colleagues. As well as to used shared folders to collaborate with coworkers. Dropbox has been good since day one and is better than anything else I’ve tried.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes find it difficult to share audio track files with people-exporting so I can share the actual file, rather than the link, is difficult with the mobile interface. This is a super minor issue though, and I love everything not. Else about Dropbox!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do the trial for Dropbox business, if you’re on the fence. You’ll love it but can check it out without committing initially!

I’m a musician and I love being able to share audio studio tracks and have others collaborate on them an send back. Then Sharon with the studio is seamless!

Dropbox review by May R.
May R.

"Great for Backing Up Phone and Notes"

What do you like best?

I love that you can automatically back up your images with just one click. The ability to be able to access all the files via your computer, phone and desktop is great. I love taking images for inspiration on the fly and when I do need to access it for certain projects by the time I sit at my computer the files are already synced.

What do you dislike?

I wish their free version had much more memory. If you would like to have more memory then you would have to upgrade to their business account. I do like their free version and it has sufficient memory for backing up my phone images but definitely not my design files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free version, so if you would like to test it out and try it before you commit to the business version you are able to do so.

All my clients and collaborators are familiar with dropbox, so there is no need to explain to them how to use it when I am sharing a file or folder.

Dropbox review by Claire (Cyle) C.
Claire (Cyle) C.

"Share Docs Between Colleagues"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that all of my documents are stored in a cloud. I have a lot of work that I do from different computers and locations, and it's nice to know that I don't need to carry my laptop with me everywhere, or upload everything into a flash drive. It's very easy for me to share documents and files with coworkers from different cities and states.

What do you dislike?

It feels a little buggy sometimes. Occasionally I'll be trying to save documents to my dropbox and it will kind of freeze up. For the most part it is really simple to use, but will take a few minutes for the website to update with my new documents that I will add. Sometimes the change tracking will lag a little bit (by a few minutes) so a coworker might make a change at the same time as you and it will cause the site to lag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software to use to share documents, especially if members of your team have different types of computers and document preferences.

I love being able to share documents with people in different locations. Unlike other softwares, dropbox can unite users with different operating systems and email domains. Everyone can share their information and ideas through one system and update it with each other almost instantly. It's easy for you and your team to stay connected and updated within the different systems.

Dropbox review by Nadzieja G.
Nadzieja G.

"Useful cloud storage platform"

What do you like best?

I most like their mobile application for Iphone and Ipad. It's so smooth and you can access your all files from there. Security is the main key for cloud services and Dropbox are complete has best security. Customer Service is helpful and fast. Tools and features are pretty nice. Easy to setup. Sharing function is working quite good.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see faster synchronization speed. Prices of storage plans are bit jumpy. If you want to upgrade your account o bigger one you have to pay large amount than it was, the main problem is they have to bring new and medium plans to use. Search tool not very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the most well-known and used cloud platform in the market.

Dropbox is being used in our organization to host our significant and vital files on cloud and share them with our staff. Real time editing and simultaneously working on specific document is the main key when you are using same file with your whole team and Dropbox is very good at this.

Dropbox review by Kisenn H.
Kisenn H.

"Easy access to all, in different devices Dropbox."

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very easy to access from different devices, previously I only used it from the web version because I did not know I had several applications for other devices, since I discovered it, installed it on my other devices and now I access my Dropbox cloud for visualize my files where I want, and when I want.

What do you dislike?

I do not like much the design of Drobox, I see it very basic, previously had a design that attracted attention and supposed more comfort in each person, but now uses only the color blue and completely removes the comfort and pleasant stay that was previously .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox for personal use as well as for business use, since it brings excellent long-term benefits, to share files immediately.

Dropbox has helped me a lot in my company, because I have been able to share files immediately from file synchronization or by simply sending a link / link, it is very easy to use dropbox.

Dropbox review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Easy to use, reliable file sharing "

What do you like best?

The user interface is so easy to navigate, adding, removing and editing file permissions is very straightforward and works seamlessly with my MacBook Air.

What do you dislike?

The basic version is limited in what file sharing permissions you can set which has caused problems with other deleting files by accident to improve space in their own Dropbox account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just sign up and start using the system, It is intuitive and easy to administer. You are provided with a good amount of free space before you need to pay so you can start using the facility straight away. We have multiple accounts for different business streams which is really helpful.

We use Dropbox to share large music files for rehearsal purposes as well as distributing information packs which are too large for email. We had previously used a free file sharing service but there were lots of problems with excessive advertising and potential virus threats. Dropbox is much more reliable and virus free.

Dropbox review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Basic Simple Cloud Storage "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can backup my cellphone and tablet photos automatically. I tend to forget and it came in handy when I damaged my phone, my photos were nice and safely stored on their site. I did lose just a couple photos from the last time I had wifi and it automatically backed me up, but still I could have been left with zero photos.

What do you dislike?

For the basic free service you don't really get that much memory. I know it's free and beggars can't be choosers. Nowadays with the quality of camera phones going up and the amount of memory these photographs take up it does add up, so I wish that I could store more photos on dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a simple app for your simple needs. Backs up fast and automatically in the background if you put it in settings, so basically you set it and forget it. Can definitely save you when you are in a jam and lose your phone or your need to share between your computer and your phone in a jiffy. Has come in handy more than a handful of times.

I use dropbox for backing up photos. I currently teach so it's nice to have my notes and photos backed up. So peace of mind when you are working can't be understated.

Dropbox review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"A must have for anyone who uses more than one device and/or works with a team"

What do you like best?

The ability to have my files sync effortlessly across all of my devices and to have access to them. As a designer that works from an office, location, and at home. It makes it easy to stop working on something at one location and pick right back up at another.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of a single thing that I dislike about dropbox. I don't like having to pay for anything but upgrading to the 1 terabyte is totally worth the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use multiple devices or have a need to have access to your files where ever you are, then do not hesitate to get Dropbox. You simply can not go wrong.

The two main problems that Dropbox has solved is the ability to sync my files across all my devices. This allows me to start work on a projects at the office and then resume that work on my computer at home or on my laptop on location if I need to. And all the file and work are stored in the in the cloud and sync flawlessly.

The other problem this solve is the ability to send large project or video files to clients for review. Things that I could never send through email I can now send just a Dropbox link to them so they can review the work.

Dropbox review by Mark I.
Mark I.

"Most Widely Used and Supported File & Document Sharing System We Use"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Dropbox is that it's well integrated into Windows and quite easy to use

What do you dislike?

Things like setting up a link that does not allow the user to download is not that easy, there are some inconsistencies in the process and challenging to setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to share documents or files with anyone (who doesn't!) highly recommend Dropbox. Even though we use the pro version, even the free plan allows you to easily share documents. But if you have a business, invest in a paid plan so you don't need to worry about space limits, etc. It's a write off anyway and makes your life much easier :)

Dropbox has made it really easy to share documents and files with those we work with or just send things to. This is a big time saver as well as another thing we don't have to think about.

Dropbox review by Muhammad U.
Muhammad U.

"Access your files anywhere!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can access my files from anywhere in the world is the thing I like best about Dropbox as it enables me to upload something at home and access it at work etc.

What do you dislike?

The only I thing I could dislike about Dropbox is perhaps the low space they provide for the free users. However this can easily be upgraded by paying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Dropbox to someone who is looking to drop the extra weight of an external hard drive as you can simply upload your files online to access anywhere.

The main benefit that Dropbox provides is the fact that I won't require a separate external hard drive to store my work on and transport with me to my job. Instead, I can simply upload my work at home and access it at my job.

Dropbox review by Aldo H.
Aldo H.

"Dropbox VS file sharing"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Dropbox is the community it creates around your shared file. Once you’ve decided to edit a file that is available in the system, all people with the right credentials will be able to see it, and will receive an instant notification upon the change that has been made. Teams have the possibility to edit files as a group, communicate and discuss changes at minimal to no cost.

What do you dislike?

We realize that when you make a decision to buy File Sharing Software it’s important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to find out if the real people and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve created our behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, comments and Dropbox reviews across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with Dropbox. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The web interface and mobile app boast a clean, intelligent design that enables seamless and intuitive navigation. Dropbox isn't the easiest cloud service to use right off the bat, but once you get used to it, the service is simple and straightforward to use.

Accounting & Many other bussiness like Technology information etc

Dropbox review by Muneeba F.
Muneeba F.

"Perfect for all needs"

What do you like best?

Absolutely amazing software! Love every bit of it! Easy to use, wonderful graphics, great features. The security makes your files more secure than ever and more reliable than your even locker. Instead of saving hard copies, you can keep soft copies and store them in DropBox. One major thing I like about this software is the Free Space yo get just by referring this software to your friends, family and colleagues. Must Have!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Rien. Nada. I have had zero problems since the time I first downloaded Dropbox in my Laptop. 10 stars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have! If you haven't tried this software yet, you are way behind than society. Undoubtedly, Google's best software ever launched

With so much data on my work laptop to save and store, Dropbox has been a blessing in disguise. I can easily save all my important documents over here and then remove and view it easily from anywhere. I sometimes choose to work from home and via Dropbox I can do that easily. All my files are stored over Dropbox and I am not even worried of it getting stolen or corrupted because of the security Google provides.

Dropbox review by Ida Z.
Ida Z.

"Organized & Stored Files"

What do you like best?

Everything is organized & Safely stored. Anyone has easy access to the file you indicated with a link.n Less clutter in the office. Everything is available at the touch of a button.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike from DROPBOX. It is easy and simple to use. The setup is effortless. Everyone can benefit from this program. There is no worry of losing files or the possibility of files being deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A step in the right direction in organization and control in the work place! Less clutter in the office and less chance of losing files and important paperwork. Easy to send files, just send a link of the files you want shown and anyone, anywhere with a computer can access it.

Our business stores all of the architectural drawings and Department of Buildings paper work in our company DROPBOX, where we can then provide a link to the client wherever they are and they can access the plans and the paperwork in the convenience of their own home or office. This is so much more efficient, than printing a set of plans, which can be costly to the client and paying for a service to deliver the roll of plans.

Dropbox review by Linda G.
Linda G.

"Dropbox is great for my clients"

What do you like best?

I like Dropbox because it's easy to use and easy for my clients to use. The fact that you can upload so many images at once and the speed at which it is done is a great feature. I also like the mobile app, which allows me to view the images on my phone.

What do you dislike?

The product really has been great so far, the only thing I would change about Dropbox is maybe the layout to make it easier to read. When it is a single file, they come up first and then I have to scroll through all of them to get to the bottom where I have the folders saved. Maybe there is a way to correct that, but I haven't' found it yet. Other than that small visual problem I haven't found anything else that I dislike with dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend dropbox for other businesses, especially any business that needs to share large images or data files with their clients.

I needed a quick way to share images with my clients. I'm a wedding and event planner and sometimes they like to see multiple images of a past event. In addition to this, I work with photographers where they also share their images with me on Dropbox.

Dropbox review by Jaimin K.
Jaimin K.

"Access any file from any where"

What do you like best?

Dropbox provides the storage for securely store the data. Dropbox also provides free storage up to 2 GB to every user. Dropbox also supports .exe files that drive doesn't. The Designing and User interface is well organized and materialized. Dropbox also provides the support of sharing the file from a link to other members.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox doesn't provide more free space than Google Drive. So, it normal user wants to use the cloud to store the data then he will go for Drive. Premium plans of the software are costly as compared to other competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox provides free storage up to 2 GB. So, take benefit of it and use it.

Dropbox helps us to store our data securely and efficiently in the cloud. Dropbox also provides the sharing files through the link so it is very for us to share the data from one computer to another computer. Dropbox is also used for storing ".exe" files because it's not supported in Google Drive.

Dropbox review by Hort  R.
Hort R.

"Perfect for large documents or videos"

What do you like best?

I like how when I cannot send a video file or a large document file through e-mail, I can trust Dropbox to be able to deliver it to not only my clients but friends. This is an important resource tool to use especially if you have to share any kind of documents, files or videos.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the App takes up so much space on your phone. Therefore when have downloaded the app on your phone, be aware that it‘s going to take up a lot of space. This might be a deciding factor when you need to choose between one app and another or to get the app for your phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely use Dropbox for large files that you need to send within your business and across the world.

When I am transferring videos from me to my client, I use Dropbox which allows for a simple transfer of files and also a safe transfer. Dropbox is perfect for using, regardless if it‘s personal or for a business-related relationship.

Dropbox review by Becky B.
Becky B.

"Fast, easy, and a total time saver for my business"

What do you like best?

I've been using Dropbox for years now, even before opening my own business. I started using it in college and that was a great way to upload projects to my team members. Now that I'm a business owner, I use it for all things that need to be shared between me and my clients. I love how easy it is to use, invite people in, organize folders, upload large files, etc. It's been a complete timesaver for me. I also like the mobile app and how it embeds with Trello, my project management tool.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the user interface but I feel like that's just me being super picky. It doesn't get in the way of the actual function of this tool so I ignore it and so do most.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish there was an easier way to customize the "home" tab so I can access my important folders/files even more quickly.

I have a lot of clients, a business partner, and my virtual assistants. Everyone I work with and for is on my Dropbox. I'm able to upload images, documents, videos with ease. I have also used this for my family too. I'm able to upload videos and pictures of family events and share it with multiple people without having to post on social media.

Dropbox review by ISC I.
ISC I.

"Dropbox for Small Business"

What do you like best?

I have been using Dropbox for over five years. I enjoy its simple layout and it is very simple to use and share files within a team, multiple devices, and even send files to clients. Many of my clients are familiar with this service and request that we sent their files in this manner

What do you dislike?

The more you like it the more you use it. It can become a drop point for many files you may not need. If that happens you end up having to pay extra to have to maintain access to those files. It can add up fast, so it is best to only use it to keep files you are working on and not as a storage site. Most of the features require you be connect to the internet, which can be difficult at times, but not completely impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free product to see if it is right for you, there is no obligation, and you can earn additional space by referring friends.

My business has deadlines and inpatient clients. Once I finish a project there is no need for my client to wait for my report or files. I can easily send them a link to the Dropbox folder and they can download the files they need as soon as possible. It makes working great for a business that has tight deadlines.

Dropbox review by Grace Marchesani M.
Grace Marchesani M.

"Can;t live without it"

What do you like best?

lets me store all my important documents but the best part I can access them from anywhere. It also allows me to download photos which I can access form anywhere. When I travel and take photos I like to download them to dropbox just about every day and I am able to do back to them.

What do you dislike?

wish i would be able to edit when needed. The layout could be a bit more easier to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It easy to use. Lets you download documents photos and so on. Lets you create files for your documents which then keeps you organized.

Solving problems is that I am a one man operation and my clients as for something I am able to send no matter where I am. Saves me from being able to react to them quicker. This helps me from loosing clients and if I can't get them the info they need they will go to my comparatives.

Dropbox review by cristian t.
cristian t.

"a cloud almost as good as the best"

What do you like best?

Easy installation, no complications and unnecessary accessories. Downloads, installs, create an account and ready to store, share and access from any site to your important files.

allows easy and quick access from anywhere you are. also allows a good and comfortable edition of files even on mobile devices,

And the best of all. I have a space for me alone where I can always carry my comics with me!

What do you dislike?

In general, I can say that it is quite a good cloud and I have found it very useful, but during the last weeks I have had some problems with some shared folders, where not all have been able to enter successfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good alternative for daily use. Easy to install, easy to create an account and easy to use.

In my work we handle many documents and several people must review and enter data. Since we used the cloud (about three years), we have been able to improve the coordination of documents and we have been able to perform more efficiently all the processes that include files, data, graphics, etc.

Dropbox review by Alejandro R. Z.
Alejandro R. Z.

"Dropbox, The best option to save your files."

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a hosting service and file management from the cloud, which works on multiple platforms (PC, mobile) which has made it almost essential for users today. As well as it allows to manage your content from the network in an easy and practical way, being able to visualize the documents from any computer with an internet connection. Another of its major advantages is a light application that does not require much configuration, its operation is very simple: it permanently synchronizes each file that we modify (create, delete, edit) that are inside the folder that we configure for synchronization, from any computer that is synchronizing files with our account.

What do you dislike?

One of the few negative aspects that I notice about dropbox is only you can synchronize what is inside the folder that is created in a way automatic call MY DROPBOX and that when you share files you should not work on the same file at the same time, because it causes conflict and two copies of the file are created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Dropbox is one of the most popular options when it comes to storing files in the cloud, it is not one of the most secure. What it does give us is a range of functionalities that allow us to do practically everything: for example, this week we announced the possibility of sharing screenshots and importing photos from iPhoto, and allow us to make backup copies, among other things. The benefits are great, but if we put security in the foreground, then we will find that it leaves much to be desired in this regard

Millions are people who use Dropbox for work. With Dropbox for businesses, get the power and security of Dropbox combined with solid management controls, dedicated assistance and all the space that what you need, where you can also share photos with friends and work with your team as if you were using a single computer. Everything is absolutely automatically, so you can control who sees what.

Dropbox review by Ava K.
Ava K.

"Great for Automated Backups"

What do you like best?

I create a lot of design files, so I need something to keep them backed up. Dropbox is a fantastic option for making sure your files don't get lost if something happens to your hard drive. Files in your Dropbox folder get uploaded to the cloud automatically and Dropbox has a nice automatic versioning system if you ever need to "go back" to a previous version.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of Dropbox's online interface. Luckily, I don't need to use it that often because I can just use the Desktop client instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to keep your files backed up automatically Dropbox is an awesome solution. You won't regret trying it.

I use Dropbox to make sure my files stay backed up. It's a nice, automated solution that I don't have to think about at all, so I can focus on my job instead.

Dropbox review by Nelson T.
Nelson T.

"My experince using Dropbox"

What do you like best?

The best feature that I really like is the user interface. I love using it often, so much so that it becomes too addictive after a while. It's very easy to manage. I can carry all my files wherever I go and can manage to get my work done almost anywhere. The other big bonus of Dropbox is the number of platforms, services and apps Dropbox can integrate with. Besides, the mobile app is easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

The only hiccup that I felt was during the initiation process. It did take a while for me to get a hang of the software, but once I ploughed through it was a breeze. Also, the limit of 2 GB should be extended to at least 5 GB.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simply brilliant. Beats very other cloud based software hands down.

I can almost manage my work wherever I travel. I have access to all my files. I often write. It lets me manage my writing seamlessly on the web. I have a quite a few spreadsheets that I use for personal development, I can always access and edit the documents whenever I can.

Dropbox review by Huda K.
Huda K.

"How can I not love this software? Perfect for everything!"

What do you like best?

I believe this is the best products of Google Inc after Gmail. Everyone who has a Gmail account can have his own external safe software, Dropbox. Dropbox is free to make and all you need is a Gmail account. You instantly get 2 GB worth of space free and the best part is that you can even get up to 32 GB just by following a few steps like referring this software to your friends, by following Dropbox on Twitter or just by connecting your Facebook account to your Dropbox account

What do you dislike?

There is literally nothing to dislike about this software. Perfect for all use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this to anyone but I am sure everyone uses this software already. Love this software!

Being in a managerial position at the world's largest accounting and audit firm, I have a lot of data to save for use later on. Dropbox is my solution. I get to save all the important documents I get in Dropbox and then can easily access it later. As I am travelling most of the time, Dropbox can be accessed easily via my phone.

Dropbox review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"User Friendly, The best way to work TOGETHER!"

What do you like best?

I love the powerful collaboration and file access anytime, anywhere. I can linked everything to all my device, access is no longer a big deal from my desktop to my mobile phone. They got a couple solutions that suit all my needs. It all depends on the level of admin control we want, the support level we need and the space we require. If you want to avail the service you should know the basic like who will gonna use it and is it really worth for your company or even personal use.

What do you dislike?

No so superb! I think Dropbox is perfect for work collaboration among my team members.

We can think of Dropbox Business as a family plan for our individual accounts. Everyone has their own account but they can tap into the same pooled storage quota and are managed through a central admin console. as well as so better for business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend business plans for teams and companies, who have multiple users. For the ease of user management and data ownership. personal accounts are for single users only. What I’d recommend you do is utilize their free trial. It will give you 30 days to try out the solution before making up your mind. You can find the trial.

Storage Flexibility, Connected Accounts, Personal and Business account services, I'd recommend business plans for teams and companies, who have multiple users. For the ease of user management and data ownership. personal accounts are for single users only