Dropbox

(4,462)

Dropbox File Storage & Sharing. Always have your stuff, wherever you are.

Work for Dropbox?

Learning about Dropbox?

Dropbox Reviews

Ask Dropbox a Question
Showing 4,479 Dropbox reviews
Dropbox review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.

"Dropbox - The best way to collaborate and share files"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a great platform that allows multiple users to share files across any device via the website, app, or by downloading the program onto your computer. If you have multiple co-workers or members on your team, then Dropbox is a great platform to organize your materials. I utilize Dropbox for numerous teams that I am a part of so that everybody has the most up to date information when working on a given project. I also greatly like how I can have Dropbox on my Macbook, allowing me to save files into my Dropbox folders just like I would in a folder on my desktop.

What do you dislike?

The inability for two users to work on the same file at the same time. If I was to open a word document at the same time as a colleague, the changes are not made in real time like a google document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have a limited amount of space on the free trial. If you would like to primarily use Dropbox for all file storage, you will need to upgrade your account.

We are reducing the number of emails by using Dropbox. Instead of having to email large files and updating each other on the progress of a document or powerpoint via email, we are making updates via a shared Dropbox folder.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Dropbox review by Stefan R.
Stefan R.

"Slick view, but not my only Drive."

What do you like best?

I love how the app LOOKS. It feels professional. It’s easy to access on phone, and going through files is not stressful on the eyes. I love that it links to my Microsoft email, and that I can drag and drop anything into. Being able to share folders is huge.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, everything is great, but Google Drive has a lot more application in my life. Using Docs, Sheets, and Forms directly in correlation to Drive is very efficient and helpful. Dropbox is great for saving physical files from computer to internet, but when it comes to my sole use online, I’m gonna have to say I use Google Drive more.

Dropbox is a huge help to me and my colleagues when we need to collaborate on a project. Honestly, when we are creating something new, we use Dropbox folders as a creative “dump” share for compiling as much information as possible.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Dropbox review by Nikitha N M.
Nikitha N M.

"Best application to share files"

What do you like best?

I use Dropbox as my main storage solution for files. It facilitates access to the files I need from any location. Sharing links could not be easier. I also use the iPhone application. One thing you should keep in mind is the need to load anything that you are going to store in Dropbox. Large files may take a while depending on the speed of your Internet connection.

Dropbox also includes recovery. This has saved my bacon several times. Make a change to a file that you are not satisfied with? Go online and restore a previous version! Has anyone deleted one of your files from a shared folder? No more tracking them to get it back. Simply go online and use the recovery function. Easy access to files. Simple sharing through links or shared folders Unlimited recovery and version control Synchronization selectable so you do not have to download everything to all the computers you use.

What do you dislike?

Easy access to files Simple sharing through links or shared folders Unlimited recovery and version control Synchronization selectable so you do not have to download everything on all the computers you use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent cloud storage easy to use that has applications for almost all platforms. This way you can get it almost everywhere: Dropbox makes adding documents to folders much easier than other platforms in the cloud. That's why I recommend it whenever I can to my colleagues and friends.

Dropbox was one of the first cloud synchronization solutions in which I attended at the beginning and has managed to remain relevant despite the strong competition.

However, the performance and ease of use make Dropbox a great competitor in the ranking of synchronization in the cloud.

Dropbox review by Reed Q.
Reed Q.

"Best cloud store service"

What do you like best?

I like that the application allows me to send all the photos from my phone to Dropbox and all my screenshots. I like that they automatically group them into separate folders, which are clearly marked for you. I do not need to go back and record them myself, which saves time. Without paying a penny, I have more than 25 GB of memory, just from sharing a link with my contacts, and I think you can get up to 32 GB. It's also a great tool when it comes to availability. No downloads are required, and anyone who has access to the Internet can access it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the unusable web interface because a lot of space is occupied by the design of the site. It's hard to find the files that are on Dropbox.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save their data and keep backups of files. The best application for storage.

Fast and timely sending of documents, reliable storage of files, opening of a place on my hard disk that the computer worked better.

Dropbox review by Lida M.
Lida M.

"A reliable program that allows you to store hundreds of our files"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox has a mobile application that allows you to use the program not only on the computer but also on the iPhone or iPad. Since the program is synchronized, you will definitely be sure that all your files will be in place. To upload a file to Dropbox, I just need to drag it to the correct folder, it's easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox has little storage space for documents and files, I'd like more. To export the video you need to take extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is good and useful in the work. If you want to use Dropbox professionally, then you'll need to purchase a paid version that will allow you to have more features and more memory. You will not regret that they took advantage of the Dropbox.

The program allows me to quickly, easily, and most importantly securely store my files. In work, we constantly store important documents in Dropbox since it's safer than on the hard drive. Even on the road, you can simply access the files using your mobile phone and send it to anyone.

Dropbox review by Samanta L.
Samanta L.

"Nice aplication"

What do you like best?

This product goes very well hand in the industry where I am since having all important documents is essential to have them at hand either to make corrections or print them. Its ability to connect with any device currently makes having the files available anywhere it is very easy. It is also more provable to get infected with a pendrive and lose the aerofives that are lost in Dropbox since this is a platform with a ssl security

What do you dislike?

I have seen that more functions have been added since dropbox was launched, making it a simpler product to use both ordinary people and entrepreneurs. there is no problem with the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended both ordinary people to save their multimedia content and their activities, as well as people from companies who want to save and share plans, portfolios or some important document

In my case, it is very important to use this application as long as I have a new personal contract for the company and I write down the data of the person and store that data in the cloud and thus have the personnel sheets of the company. I also share these data with my superiors and coworkers who need it

Dropbox review by Trisha L F.
Trisha L F.

"Easy-to-use tool for organizing documents"

What do you like best?

Cloud storage extremely easy to use. I use Dropbox to store all my large and high resolution image files that I use for work. What I like the most is how easy it is to preview the files, so I do not need to download it to my computer to see it (and take up a lot of space on the computer), it's easy to share the link to the files, and They have a desktop application so you can add / remove files directly from your desktop that are automatically synchronized with the cloud.

What do you dislike?

I loved Dropbox. We use it to share files. I never had a problem and I loved having apps for my phone and my iPad, and I could access my files from anywhere. I never had to contact Dropbox support, which is a good thing. Always synchronized well. It was a very nice and easy to use interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is Ideal for sharing large files.

NOTE

I love you

I recommend it

The ability to synchronize and share folders selectively. Team collaboration with shared folders and permissions on who can join a folder are very useful, particularly with the possibility of using groups. Specific permissions, such as the ability to prevent a user from editing, but still allow viewing, are excellent for executives who need to see the details of the project or progress, without the ability to modify a document.

Dropbox review by Tom A.
Tom A.

"Dropbox is very secure and easy to use cloud storage for business"

What do you like best?

The best part is it supports almost all type of files and all devices. I can even share my document from one device to another. It generates a public shareable link from which it is very easy to share files. The speed is very good for uploading and downloading.

What do you dislike?

It only provides 2 GB of free cloud storage while Google Drive provides 15 GB of free storage. Sometimes when file editing is performed on more than two devices the changes may not be saved. There is no preview available for some file types. So, we can't see the files without downloading it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use Dropbox if you need a secure cloud storage. If you need help then you can easily contact customer support and they will reply to you in less then one day.

I am using Dropbox for accessing my files from any pc. I have already uploaded my all important documents on Dropbox so it is easy to access them by just a few clicks. The search functionality of Dropbox is also very optimized.

Dropbox review by Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

"Great File Sharing Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly you can turn a large file into a link that can be emailed. I love that I have access to my files on all of my devices. I loved that the first 2 GB of space are free.

What do you dislike?

I used up the first 2 GB of space fairly quickly and then I had to pay for space. I now have 1 TB, which costs $99 per year, which seems high to me. Another problem is that it doesn't just store the items online. I primarily use Dropbox on my desktop computer at work, which has an enormous hard drive and is no problem. But when I use Dropbox at home on my laptop, suddenly I get errors that all my laptop space has been used up. So I have to pick and choose which Dropbox folders I want access to at home, and which I don't need. That sort of defeats the purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Dropbox. You can use it for free until you need more than 2 GB of space, so there's nothing to lose.

The business problem I primarily solve with Dropbox at work is file sharing. It is a big benefit that I can turn any large folder or file into a link and email it to clients and coworkers. I also receive the benefit of being able to access my files from any device with an Internet connection, as long as it has a big enough hard drive.

Dropbox review by Ashley Megan L.
Ashley Megan L.

"Dropbox is very very good! "

What do you like best?

I like Droxbox because it's fast and easy to use. This multiple applications tool has backup storage on different platforms.

If you have more than one device with which you want to share your files and software, then Dropbox is perfect for you.

Dropbox allows me to download files on the PC and synchronize it with my mobile device or another computer. If the PC and other devices or operating systems have Dropbox, I will have my files on hand with just starting my account section.

One of the features that I like is that Dropbox retains multiple versions of my files. So, for example, if a template file is damaged due to a user error, I can easily restore the original version. Similarly, when a crucial file is deleted, I can easily restore it.

What do you dislike?

It has a very solid interface.

It is an easy tool to use and has not had any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am grateful that I keep my files in one place, and allows collaboration and simplified file sharing among my colleagues, suppliers and customers.

Note: I recommend it.

Dropbox is ideal for a team that needs to work on a project, and it is passed on to other people and vice versa, but they are not face to face. It is also very useful as a remote file concentrator to which you can connect through the application and collect personal files without having to overload your mobile device.

Dropbox review by Ramon G.
Ramon G.

"The best commercial cloud for home and work"

What do you like best?

Dropbox it's a cloud service different to the rest. It offers less space than Google Drive and One Cloud but the performance and the additional services are much better; The upload and download speed it's very high, practically it's the speed of your fiber connexion, and the additional services are amazing, online office to edit documents, dropbox paper, the desktop application available for all operative systems, etc.

What do you dislike?

Just there are the negative point of the amount of space that comes with the free account, that starts in 2GB and isn't enough for the majority of people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple the best alternative to get your files available wherever you are. Also it's very usefull with the inclusion of Office application online.

We share the work documents in Dropbox, and some of them we edit with Word online. Apart that, I store all files of the projects that I'm working inside Dropbox to get it available when I'm at home.

Dropbox review by Carson L.
Carson L.

"A handy tool for sharing large files"

What do you like best?

The layout and organization of the file folders is great. It's easy for me to find and access files I've either uploaded or that others have shared with me. It's a neat and easy to access hub for files online.

What do you dislike?

The storage limits are probably a bit low for the price. It's sometimes confusing to download groups of files. Some people aren't clear on how to download batch files and end up wasting time downloading individual files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of file sharing and cloud storage services, but Dropbox is a solid option since it's very popular and likely to be reliable. I haven't had any major security or functionality problems with it.

It's been a great way for me and my co-workers to keep track of files floating around for given projects. I don't have to rely solely on email to send files. Being able to access files anytime and through different computers makes it very convenient for me. I don't have to spend as much time tracking down files.

Dropbox review by Pedro G.
Pedro G.

"Excellent cloud storage service and allows you to work as a team in the same file!"

What do you like best?

It is simple and easy to use.

You have free plans and payments, you can choose the one that best suits you.

By downloading Dropbox on your computer you can automatically synchronize your Dropbox files.

Create shared folders to keep your projects organized.

It allows you to work, edit and view the same file at the same time that another member of your team sees it, so that more than one person can work in the same file simultaneously.

Save a record of versions of the files you modify, to see previous versions of a file.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when two people simultaneously use and edit a file the changes made are not saved.

It is not as complete as other cloud-based work environments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent storage medium in the cloud, with a simple and easy-to-use interface. It is something basic.

Development of web applications and teaching. Dropbox is a very good tool, simple but easy to use and fulfills its purpose. It has a great advantage and is the fact that it is based on the cloud, allowing to work simultaneously with the same file.

Dropbox review by Paola B.
Paola B.

"Easy to use and very cost effective"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use and economical application, very useful in the workplace to share folders, images and all the files in the cloud for your own use and not lose them and find them easily and quickly. You can look online or see on your own desk that it is much easier and more manageable to work with it. There is also a very useful free version. valid for mac, windows ... synchronization of changes made by other colleagues to see them.

What do you dislike?

I have never had a problem with a load or a link that does not work. It is a product that is consistently easy to use and I try to use it whenever possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend this product to all those who are working with files, and need to access them during extra hours. it's the kind of software I can use to access everywhere and keep up with my files if I need to update or change something.

It is useful to work on the same file and see changes in real time.

Easy to use, cheaper, share with co-workers or friends, great online storage capacity.

Sharing with co-workers or friends has never been so easy.

Dropbox review by Maria  Z.
Maria Z.

"Not just another cloud"

What do you like best?

I try all options of cloud that there are in the market, Google Drive, One Drive and Dropbox, and I can say that there are no rivals against Dropbox.

Dropbox is very fast, both loading and unloading, and also is fast working with the website or with the desktop application. Related with desktop application, it's the only commercial cloud that have versions for Windows, Mac and Linux, that is a thing really important for me, because I usually use different OS depending of where I'm

What do you dislike?

As all free programs, dropbox has a limitation of storage space for the free accounts, therefore in my case it's a problem because I have limitation of 10 GB

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple the best cloud, faster than the others and compatible with all operative systems. Also there are versions for Android and Iphone.

Basically I use dropbox to share files of the current websites that we are working with my work mates, and also for store the files that I can need at the computer of home or in the computer of work.

Dropbox review by Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.

"Powerful Dropbox storage "

What do you like best?

I like dropbox because it is such a good tool to store all kinds of documents and you can compile files to anyone.

While uploading, creating and sharing files is common among cloud storage applications, Dropbox makes it easy for me to synchronize documents.

The ability to connect to different applications and use Dropbox as a storage location is a great advantage for me, as I keep my most important backups here.

What do you dislike?

In perspective dropbox is a very good tool has many strengths.

but also has others not as good as:

The interface is very simple, it needs to improve to have a good appearance.

Payment rates should be more flexible.

When you download a file there are times when the connection goes down and you have to restart the download again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% to Dropbox because it is a strong storage tool that fulfills its function perfectly, it serves to save your personal files or make your backups. You can also use almost any device to access your documents with ease.

In my work as a programmer I have to keep my codes and all types of documents associated with my job. Dropbox helps me to facilitate the work of storage and backup in case my computer fails. so I can access my files anywhere or with a mobile device. I also send the links to my colleagues so they can see my work or my supervisors

Dropbox review by Miriam M.
Miriam M.

"Quick and Easy File Management"

What do you like best?

I like how universal and extremely easy to use. Setting up the folders to share with specific people is simple and once done, it is ready to work. It is a great way to keep track of what is happening and to whom you are allowed access to what information. It keeps everything in one place and anyone can use it without having to go through long tutorials. I have not had to use this feature yet, but I like how I can delete the data if someone's account or device is violated, lost or compromised in any way.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any problems with Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to make sure you understand each and every detail or features of Dropbox as it would benefit our organization in future. For first time user, it becomes little difficult to grasp the features of Dropbox however constant use of this would make it easier.

We believe that Dropbox is very safe and of high quality. Pretty serious about giving good security to this storage in the cloud because there we have confidential information of the company and so far we have not had problems. We can store large amounts of information on Dropbox and it will be secure and stable in any case that is necessary. You can back up your affiliations and in the same way as other computers. It has provided the search for products from other clouds, since this is very special for our company. It has provided security in our documents and ease of use.

Dropbox review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"Safe storage in the cloud so as not to occupy spaces in my equipment."

What do you like best?

I use this storage in the cloud to free spaces in my work teams and the possibility of synchronizing all my files on multiple devices and regardless of the operating systems that the computer owns, since it is compatible even with Linux.

Constantly in the company generate rates, brochures and advertising, save them would take up a lot of space in the work teams, so I charge it quickly and easily to Dropbox, since I have no limitations with my documents because, I can upload and save files in any format and size

If by mistake or I voluntarily delete files I can recover it in Dropbox since I have synchronized the folder of my documents of my pc with the files of the Dropbox folder.

What do you dislike?

I will not have access to my files, if I do not have an internet connection

When doing collaborative work, you must have a good communication to coordinate when you are going to access to edit the documents, since several users can not do it at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can see the record of the movements of the account, the teams that have joined, the files that I have uploaded, the ones that I have deleted, with the option of recovering those that were deleted from Dropbox in the last 30 days.

It allows to have all the files of the company safely stored.

Dropbox review by Ruth U.
Ruth U.

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

Reliability: Your files are is constantly available on stationary computers or mobile devices.

Ease of use: The file-sharing and group file-sharing features are by far easier to use than any other file sharing application to date.

Digital Downloads: You can use your account for your giveaway items so that you always have the latest version without having to change or upload files to your server.

What do you dislike?

File Location: At times, the lack of specific tabs can make it difficult to locate older versions of files or deleted copies.

Collaboration: You can add notes and such to a document but you cannot edit in real time.

This is a method for personal cloud storage. It is commonly referred to as a method to backup one's files online. In addition to storing the files, one can also share them with colleagues and friends, all using Dropbox. You can store documents, pictures, videos and presentations in Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's like having the same folder on all of your computers and mobile devices at the same time. Using the desktop app means you won't have to manually upload or download files in your Dropbox folder.This is a method for personal cloud storage. It is commonly referred to as a method to backup one's files online. In addition to storing the files, one can also share them with colleagues and friends, all using Dropbox.

Dropbox is by far one of the best file sharing apps to date. Though it doesn't solve every problem of the mobile worker it does make life a little easier. Dropbox is an amazing method to store and share files online. However, it is for casual files and not very sensitive ones.

Dropbox review by Administrator

"Good service for share and store files"

What do you like best?

WIth no doubts, the best of dropbox is the speed that it have. It's amazing upload/download a big file with very short time. The deal with the permissions and users it's also good.

Also the new options like dropbox paper is very useful to edit files, because use a online office that works really good

What do you dislike?

Always the problem with dropbox it's the spaces, starting with 2GB isn't enough in 2018. Also we try the Drobpox Business service, and yes the spaces to store data is more, but there aren't the possibility to deal with free accounts and payment accounts, that it means, that you have to had all the users with premium licenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good alternative to google drive. Also include Word and Excel online instead of the google docs aplications that is not totally compatible with Office.

It allows my organization to share files between as and very important with third people by a link. Normally it's very useful to send files bigger than the 10 MB that allows the email.

Dropbox review by Jane J.
Jane J.

"Best and useful service to save data in cloud. "

What do you like best?

Best and useful service to save data in cloud.

Sharing files can't get easier than dropbox. I love using dropbox for work and personally because it is very intuitive to use and easy to share files with anyone.

other than that it syncs very quickly and allows collaboration and file sharing alot easier for your team/company.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Dropbox for a year now and have never had a problem, it syncs well with my Netbook and I have enough free storage to be going on with.

I found the interface a little out of date could do with a refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this product, it helps me to release my disk and I can get my file everywhere in an easy way.

I recommend it 100% to my friends and colleagues

In my work I have to send many files to my colleagues and supervisors. Files that take up a lot of storage space. This is when Dropbox comes to my rescue. I can send my desired people to Dropbox link through which they can download the file. This Dropbox link could be contained or downloaded through people's security information. The annual cost of the subscription is not much and it's worth it for my company.

Dropbox review by Jaime Jose J.
Jaime Jose J.

"Almacenamiento en la nube"

What do you like best?

Es una aplicación que nos permite subir nuestros archivos a un almacenamiento en la nube, permitiéndonos almacenar todos los documentos que no deseemos tener en nuestro equipo, es una aplicación muy útil para no almacenar cosas innecesarias en el equipo.

Es lo mismo que tener una Pendrive pero alojado en Internet de tal forma que nos permite tener toda la información que deseemos en la red y con ello siempre disponible desde cualquier PC en cualquier parte del mundo.

What do you dislike?

La versión gratuita únicamente cuenta con 2 GB de almacenamiento para probar su funcionamiento, hay gente que no se puede permitir pagar el precio mensual que cuesta la aplicación y puede ser una de las cosas negativas con las que cuenta la aplicación.

Además, nuestros archivos están alojados en un servidor que nosotros no podemos controlar de manera que hay menor seguridad a la hora de tener tus archivos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilizar la versión de prueba para conocer como funciona la aplicación y si realmente te merece la pena pagar por una versión mensual para poder almacenar tus archivos en la nube.

En nuestra empresa, con el plan Dropbox Bussiness contamos con la sincronización de archivos de manera que podemos acceder todos los miembros de la empresa fácilmente a los archivos que necesitamos, además, que para una empresa el precio de Dropbox puede llegar a ser mínimo.

Dropbox review by Moises H.
Moises H.

"Carry your information everywhere"

What do you like best?

I consider it an excellent tool to facilitate the exchange and backup of information, it is as useful for daily use as in the academic field, I am a student of Marine Biology and Dropbox makes our work much easier when sending reports, annotations, magazines or books between colleagues or to receive direct information from our teachers, I have been a user of this application for years and I think it has changed its interface in the best way possible for users, making it more convenient and easier to use for those who integrate day to day day to this great platform. also in the work environment we have gradually implemented in use of this platform so that everyone can be informed by the weekly circulars of the dates of meetings and other internal activities in the company. I consider that not all people are aware of how to use a PC, but using the dropbox app as a company, it makes it easier for us to send what we need through our smartphones without so many worries.

What do you dislike?

In general, it is a solid platform, but I believe that its security levels are not high enough, they should implement various identity verification systems to avoid having their users' accounts easily hacked, in particular I have important information from the beginning of my studies, and I would like to be more sure that nothing and nobody can illegally enter my account and abuse it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like them to make a new interface, minimalist, even easier to use and modern.

It facilitates the exchange of material between colleagues, it is excellent for storing information and having it available at any time, avoiding wasting time and saving money on meterials.

Dropbox review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

""The big storage tools""

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very good due to its easy use and file sharing features. it allows me to share a complete folder and is smart enough to automatically create a zip file. The pro version adds some more interesting features like passwords for links.

Use a special strategy and load only partially modified pieces if the file is already in the cloud. This makes the loading fast. Dropbox compares it with the files already loaded.

It is the leading platform. It is almost compatible with all applications. This may be interesting for some special applications on mobile devices such as music players in the cloud or photo galleries.

For notros the professionals, Dropbox is the only space of synchronization in the cloud totally reliable.

It also has a PDF content that allows us to have a preview of the documents without having to download them, you will only have to print it if you wish.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about dropbox, it is a very useful tool.

I can also say that I have solved problems that would cost me weeks to correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best product to be able to access and share files with clients, other team members and with other computers they can use.

Work solver and project management. Take advantage of this tool because I do not have to archive and burn a CD of all my works immediately, I have access to them with secure storage. It also makes it easy enough to share folders with clients so that we can use photos, graphics and content easily.

Dropbox review by Josebas L.
Josebas L.

"En la nube todo es mejor"

What do you like best?

Gracais a Dropbox, podemos almacenar todo tipo de información, archivos en la nube de manera totalmente gratuita hasta 2 Gigabytes, realmente es muy útil que se nos regalen 2 Gigabytes de almacenamiento simplemente por registrarse, pero si deseas pasar a un ámbito más profesional, deberás de contratar uno de sus diferentes planes que se adapte mejor a tus necesidades, nosotros como empresa tenemos contratado el plan "Professional" que nos permite almacenar hasta 2 Terabytes en la nube, haciendo totalmente más rápida la transferencia de archivos entre miembros de la misma empresa.

What do you dislike?

A veces la subida de archivos muy pequeños suele tardar bastante tiempo cuando realmente la transferencia de datos es muy pequeña, además a veces a la hora de descargar archivos, nos suele dar fallos y tenemos que reiniciar la aplicación o el equipo porque no se llega a descargar.

Además, la interfaz de la aplicación de escritorio es bastante sencilla, es como si fuera una carpeta más del equipo, yo realmente prefiero una interfaz más seria como si de un programa se tratara.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilizar de primeras la versión gratuita si es de uso personal ya que con 2 Gigabytes de almacenamiento es bastante para el almacenamiento de fotos y de archivos de poco peso, si ya necesitas un alojamiento con más cantidad de almacenamiento, compra un plan que se adapte más a tu condición, realmente es muy útil Dropbox.

La transferencia de archivos entre miembros de nuestra empresa ha sido totalmente más rápida y efectiva gracias a Dropbox.

Dropbox review by Fabio C.
Fabio C.

"Splendido storage cloud"

What do you like best?

Con Dropbox il processo diventa estremamente semplice e intuitivo, i passaggi sono ridotti drasticamente ed è facile inviare lo stesso file a più persone. L'invio di file è di solito un processo lungo e noioso, soprattutto se è necessario durante il lavoro. I miei file sono sempre sicuri e facili da raggiungere grazie al sistema di archiviazione cloud. Un'altra caratteristica interessante è la possibilità di commentare i file, molto utile. Le caratteristiche principali sono essenzialmente il sistema di risparmio cloud e la condivisione diretta, e funzionano molto bene. Con la versione con account gratuito lo spazio è già abbondante, ma è estendibile con un piano mensile.

What do you dislike?

Non mi piace che tu debba avere il login della persona ricevente (che non puoi scaricare senza un account) e non mi piace che si carica ad un certo punto. Ho anche avuto un problema con la rimozione di un collaboratore dai file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilizzare Dropbox come soluzione semplice se è necessario inviare file o foto di grandi dimensioni e non è possibile farlo tramite e-mail. È fantastico se anche l'altra persona usa Dropbox. Rende la condivisione dei file un gioco da ragazzi. Penso che questo sia particolarmente grande per i fotografi.

Dropbox mi aiuta a condividere foto e file di grandi dimensioni con clienti o colleghi quando non è necessario utilizzare un sito Web professionale per visualizzare le foto o i file o quando non riesco a inviare la quantità di foto o file tramite e-mail.

Dropbox review by Evette J.
Evette J.

"Dropbox the most useful and reliable storage tool"

What do you like best?

It has a great capacity to share space and files. It allows me to share smoothly and update through multiple devices. I have had many occasions in which having files in Dropbox has saved my life.

I also like to be able to log in with my phone and send a link via email.

I also like to be able to log in with my phone and send a link via email.

I like the aspect of sharing, which is, of course, the reason why it exists. It's great to have my documents in Dropbox I feel safe.

I think what I like the most about this software is that I often have to send clients large files, and this has been the easiest way to do it so far.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about Dropbox. It has been an excellent product for me and I hope to use it in the future.

The only time I had to perform maintenance was when my space was running out and I needed to erase some very old data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend it. Live in another country or city if you work in a company where you have people. Help with a lot of work. Installing and working on this platform is really easy. They work more efficiently.

Dropbox avoids having to attach files to my emails to share with other colleagues, which increases my productivity and saves time.

Dropbox review by Frank A.
Frank A.

"Application to store and share files"

What do you like best?

I can share large lots of photo files directly to my clients, in a simple way, I do not need to upload them and send them one by one by mail.

I share files between my work terminals and my mobile devices (computers).

I always have files available just by connecting to the internet from any computer.

I can increase the storage capacity by inviting my friends to use the application.

I can create folders and ask my contacts to add files to share.

What do you dislike?

The application was born with a folder that allowed FTP (Public) and publish HTML files, in the last update it is removed is service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal platform to work one or several people at a distance

Storage of files in the cloud

Interaction between platforms

I can share large lots of photo files directly to my clients, easily, I do not need to upload them and send them one by one by mail

I share files between my work terminals (computers)

Dropbox review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Nuvola = Dropbox"

What do you like best?

Spostamento di alcuni documenti che si desidera salvare senza doversi preoccupare dei backup. È anche possibile condividere i file o le cartelle di file con altri in modo da poterli lavorare e mostrare le modifiche apportate da ciascuno di voi. Inoltre, è possibile inserire Dropbox sul computer in modo che assomigli a qualsiasi altra cartella, ma qualsiasi cosa aggiungi alla cartella verrà automaticamente caricata su Dropbox. L'installazione sul computer è stata facile e facile da capire. L'uso della versione web di Dropbox è facile da capire e da usare.

What do you dislike?

Lo spazio che Dropbox dà gratuitamente 2GB è troppo basso. Per le imprese va bene, ma per una particolare persona sarebbe un po 'costoso da pagare per esso. L'idea di avere la possibilità di collegare l'account personale e quello istituzionale sarebbe molto utile e utile per condividere entrambe le cose allo stesso tempo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se stai progettando di condividere file di grandi dimensioni avanti e indietro con gli altri non è un male necessario, ma sembra che sia così che la maggior parte delle persone sono così è più facile per l'integrazione con gli altri che cercare di cambiare il mondo e utilizzare un sistema più facile.

È il modo più semplice per condividere i file con altri colleghi, soprattutto quando sono in viaggio. E 'anche importante vedere quando e chi ha apportato modifiche al file e con Dropbox si può lavorare in altre cose e si saprà quando qualcuno sta cambiando i file, quindi è importante per le questioni relative al lavoro.

Dropbox review by EFRAN R.
EFRAN R.

"The best cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

I like, in fact, that Dropbox has a mobile application that allows you to use the program not only on your computer, but also on your iPhone or iPad. I like, in fact, that the application allows me to send all the photos of my phone to Dropbox and all my screenshots. It can accommodate all kinds of documents within the cloud and share them with your friends or with the organization anywhere and anytime. The program allows me to protect my files quickly, simply and, most importantly, reliably. In Dropbox, because it is more secure than on the hard drive. Including on the way, you can easily access the files with the help of your phone and send them to anyone.

What do you dislike?

no me gusta la web de la interfaz, que muchos lugares están ocupados por el diseño del sitio web. No es fácil encontrar los archivos que están en Dropbox.com.

Dropbox allows me to easily move files from my home and my office computer and I do not need to copy files and photos using a Pen drive. Dropbox automatically syncs files and maintains a secure backup in the cloud. It helped me a lot to save my important files. With an easy-to-use interface, I can view and manage all the files on Dropbox.com in my account. I can also share files and images with my friends using Dropbox. Dropbox is the best online file and file storage service. In addition, the free Dropbox option reduces the possibility of risks so that people can create a free account and update when they are satisfied with its use.

Dropbox review by Manuel G.
Manuel G.

"Más de 10 años liderando el sector"

What do you like best?

Con más de 10 años de vida, y cientos de millones de clientes, Dropbox es uno de los pioneros del sector del almacenamiento en la nube.

Lo que empezó siendo un “invento” de unos chicos que no querían tener que andar enviándose documentos por email, ha dado lugar a toda una industria donde se multiplican las empresas que ofrecen este servicio, debido a la gran demanda de particulares y empresas.

Hoy la mayoría de las empresas ya han contratado algún tipo de almacenamiento en la nube, que además de permitir tener copias de seguridad remotas, la principal ventaja que aporta es que permite a cada trabajador acceder a través de internet a documentos que necesite consultar o sobre los que necesite trabajar, facilitando además la colaboración entre grupos de trabajadores que pueden ver como sus actualizaciones son visibles para sus compañeros casi en tiempo real.

Su uso es fácil e intuitivo: una vez instalas la aplicación de Dropbox, te aparece una carpeta nueva llamada DropBox a la que puedes arrastrar y soltar cualquier archivo, subiéndose el mismo automáticamente a la nube. También puedes subir archivos directamente desde su página web.

Es compatible con Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone,…, por lo que todo el mundo puede usarla.

Si necesitas ayuda, tienen soporte en español, lo que facilita la resolución de problemas.

What do you dislike?

En su variante gratuita ofrece poco espacio de almacenamiento (2 gb), por debajo de algunos de sus competidores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piensa que si tras más de 10 años, Dropbox sigue siendo la referencia del sector, por algo será. Dale una oportunidad.

En los negocios es simplemente imprescindible, ya que mejora la productividad notablemente, al permitir el trabajo, en equipo o individualmente, desde cualquier punto (donde haya conexión a internet) y a la hora que mejor se adapte a los trabajadores.

Dropbox review by Javier L.
Javier L.

"Almacenamiento Exitoso"

What do you like best?

En general, realmente me gustó Dropbox y ese fue el primer servicio de almacenamiento que comencé a usar porque me habían dado espacio de almacenamiento gratuito de más de 25GB y lo tuve durante bastante tiempo.

Pero, de repente, lo eliminaron y apenas hay nada con la versión gratuita. Sin embargo, el rendimiento general es bastante bueno y una muy buena aplicación móvil también.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta mucho, Dropbox tiene todo lo que necesito en una aplicación para guardar y compartir. Honestamente, no puedo pensar en nada negativo al respecto.

Todavía tengo que quedarme sin espacio en mis carpetas de almacenamiento, puedo hacer tantas carpetas como quiera y no estoy limitado al espacio necesario. Puedo acceder entre mi computadora y mi teléfono, así que definitivamente no tengo nada negativo que decir sobre este programa. Es realmente confiable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo totalmente el uso del servicio, ya sea que tenga requisitos de espacio o necesite compartir archivos y carpetas.

El servicio es fácil de usar, solo un simple registro y puede comenzar a usarlo de inmediato. Además, el servicio a menudo ofrece promociones y descuentos para la transición de la versión gratuita a la versión de suscripción.

Puedo compartir documentos e imágenes con compañeros de trabajo y amigos sin tener que enviar correos electrónicos por separado o imprimir copias múltiples. También es muy útil para mi uso personal, utilizo Dropbox para cualquier reunión social organizada a la que voy y estoy corriendo.

Dropbox review by Gracia P.
Gracia P.

"Tutto ciò di cui ho bisogno nel cloud"

What do you like best?

Quello che mi piace di più di Dropbox è la facilità d'uso, posso memorizzare tutti i dati che voglio conservare, in modo che rimangano al sicuro nel cloud, senza il rischio di perderli perché il mio disco rigido è rotto o rubato.

Uso Dropbox ogni giorno per caricare file dal mio computer desktop, laptop e smartphone, in modo da poter sempre mantenere i miei file aggiornati e trasferirli tra i dispositivi. Questo è un compito che Dropbox esegue perfettamente, grazie ai suoi client desktop che rilevano i dati che hanno subito modifiche istantaneamente e li sincronizzano con il cloud.

Un'altra delle mie utilità preferite è la possibilità di creare cartelle condivise.

What do you dislike?

Quello che non mi piace di Dropbox è che non offre una soluzione per crittografare dati riservati o privati.

Recommendations to others considering the product

L'utilizzo di un servizio cloud per mantenere i dati al sicuro è oggi essenziale e Dropbox è una soluzione eccellente a questo scopo. Anche ad un prezzo molto competitivo e ragionevole.

Gracias a Dropbox puedo ir un paso más allá en los proyectos colaborativos. Dropbox permite trabajar conjuntamente en un mismo proyecto, cada persona puede subir sus progresos y así la carpeta del proyecto puede estar siempre actualizada, además se puede controlar las versiones de los archivos facilmente.

Dropbox review by Manuel S.
Manuel S.

"Una excelente opción para mantener tu biblioteca de archivos en línea"

What do you like best?

Su facilidad de manejo es un punto fundamental a su favor. La versión gratuita es más que suficiente para usuarios semiprofesionales que no requieren una capacidad de almacenaje fuera de lo común. Posee diferentes apps, que permiten la utilización de la cuenta en diferentes dispositivos de forma simultánea y sincronizada, lo cual lo convierten prácticamente en un disco duro adicional y disponible incluso en en móvil para varios usuarios. La preview de los distintos documentos -salvo contadas excepciones- funciona perfectamente.

What do you dislike?

La seguridad de dropbox ha sido puesta en duda en algunas ocasiones. El último ataque por parte de hackers supuso la violación de más de 60 millones de cuentas, por lo que no es muy aconsejable para almacenaje de contenido privado o confidencial. En el caso de trabajar con archivos de gran formato, como en el caso de los profesionales del diseño o la fotografía, resulta casi obligada la ampliación a una cuenta premium.

Almacenaje de archivos, biblioteca digital en línea, trabajo en grupo.

Dropbox review by Miranda B.
Miranda B.

"Storage cloud potente e affidabile"

What do you like best?

La facilità d'uso con questo storage cloud è davvero bello. Trascinare e rilasciare i file nel box quando si è connessi online è fantastico. Essere in grado di selezionare quali file sincronizzare con il computer è anche un vantaggio. Amate anche l'opzione di condivisione. Poter condividere un file con terzi senza dare loro accesso alla propria casella è un grande vantaggio in termini di sicurezza.

What do you dislike?

L'unica cosa che volevo che Dropbox potesse fare era consentire a più utenti di collaborare su un singolo documento contemporaneamente, come Google Docs. Anche se penso che quel lungometraggio sia in arrivo o sia uscito di recente. Ma non riesco a parlare con le nuove funzionalità.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Penso che questo sia un grande strumento online che è facile da condividere con gli altri. È possibile condividere, archiviare, modificare, lasciare commenti e scegliere chi può modificare, chi può visualizzare e penso che sia solo un ottimo strumento per collaborare con qualcun altro o il vostro team! Inoltre va detto che è possibile portare i file ovunque con voi perché dropbox ha un'applicazione mobile che è facile da usare pure! Almeno per Apple, non possiedo un androide, ma sono sicuro che c'è un app per esso pure.

Con Dropbox, ho migliorato le conversazioni dei file con i miei colleghi, così ho potuto condividere i file con tutti senza lasciare il mio lavoro. Penso che Dropbox abbia molti vantaggi che rendono facile gestire la mia giornata.

Dropbox review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"Excellent tool to save files."

What do you like best?

DropBox is very good, it allows us to access any file, any place It is very easy to download and it does it quickly. Very easy to use is quite useful, which is very important for this type of product. Lately they have updated the user interface and the meeting much better than before. works nice with many apps I already use, which means I don't have to sign up to another cloud service, I can just connect my Dropbox account and everything will sync and work! I use it to add attachments to my Yahoo, share passwords on 1Password and more.

What do you dislike?

1. If you have a problem with Dropbox, it is very difficult for technical support to help you.

2. Another of Dropbox's problems is that they do not have a good protection system against malware or malicious files.

3. Since this is Cloud-based, provisions on Internet bandwidth has to be ensured, otherwise, it may appear to be slow for your teams who work on files synced via the network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend dropbox because it works perfectly. I use it personally and at work because it is a useful tool for storage.

All users must have access to Dropbox, because our company does not have shared units.

It has increased my productivity and allows me to collaborate and work with clients easily, anywhere in the world.

Dropbox review by Antonio S.
Antonio S.

"Buen sistema para almacenar documentos"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Dropbox es su capacidad de almacenaje. Además, haber añadido la posibilidad de disponer de tus archivos en modo "off-line" me parece un gran acierto. También me parece muy útil el poder seleccionar qué documentos quieres destacar para tenerlos accesibles de un modo más rápido. Además, permite clasificar los documentos por carpetas de forma que puedes tenerlo todo organizado de una forma muy sencilla y visual.

What do you dislike?

Lo que más me disgusta es el espacio limitado en la versión gratuita. 2 GB es un espacio que se llena en seguida y para continuar usando el servicio debes contratar una versión plus con una cuota mensual que aunque no es excesivamente elevada, sí que es un gasto que quizás te hace replantearte continuar en este servicio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomendaría sin duda, por su facilidad de uso y lo extendido que está entre la población.

En mi caso, almaceno absolutamente todo lo que puedo: documentos word, PDF, imágenes, vídeos, de temas de trabajo, personales. Así me aseguro tener siempre disponible cualquier documento que pueda necesitar en cualquier momento, necesitando solo el ordenador o el propio teléfono para poder usarlo.

Dropbox review by Viviana P.
Viviana P.

"Reliable and fast-syncing cloud storage app with fair pricing"

What do you like best?

I like that It offers applications for the most popular operating systems such as Windows, Linux among others and the possibility of synchronizing so that files are available on any device.

It offers the possibility to see the photos in an online gallery.

It allows us to obtain the download link of any file, share it or send it quickly to other users or simply copy it.

Their applications have very clean and tidy designs, they offer us the right thing and nothing more than that, they are fast and efficient, and they are free in all their versions.

It offers the possibility of using a virtual hard disk, it only requires an Internet connection to be able to synchronize on other devices.

Share files without adding mail and invite people to shared folders, although they can only see and not edit anything.

What do you dislike?

If you stop using it for a long time of more than three months, I will start telling you that you must log in to your account to pass the inactivity status and, if you do not do it in a short time, it will be canceled. L

Two people can not work in the same file because a copy of the same file is generated.

It does not have the ability to play audio or videos.

It is a cloud storage service that offers an excellent option to share one folder at a time.

Dropbox review by Shaliah Ruth M.
Shaliah Ruth M.

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use. Because it just appears like another folder on your computer, it's seamless. The online version pairs well with it, giving access to previous versions, the ability to restore deleted files (priceless!), and a relatively granular ability to share files and folders with pretty much anyone. The best thing overall is just knowing that all my files are safely backed up in the cloud. If anything goes wrong with my computer, I can sync up dropbox on another computer and be ready to go.

What do you dislike?

There have been some glitches here in there. But, their technical staff has been very helpful in correcting issues and providing alternate means for my clients to collaborate with me on particular files in the cloud. I do not have anything that I do not like about the software solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works on the background without much toll on my PC's resources. My teammates also have personal dropbox but we realized we needed more storage capacity, and we needed a way to work more collaboratively using the same space. This is when we decided to try Dropbox for Business. Everything you love about personal (free) Dropbox is made available to Team members!

The price of it's paid version, I know no one can get such a software without spending the penny but again they should decrease the price. 2. Very low storage space of basic version of Dropbox i.e. 2 GB of space that comes free of cost. 3. Ease of access(Graphical user interface) can be increased.

Dropbox review by Piete I.
Piete I.

"More than a cloud"

What do you like best?

Dropbox allows us to store hundreds of files on the network, with a service efficiency rate of 99.99%, therefore it barely stops working.

It is one of the safest systems I know, although its access is simple, Dropbox always notifies the user if their account has been accessed with a strange IP.

What I like most about this system is its convenience to upload files, as well as the unlimited options that you can have to improve the account, even earn some GB without having to pay.

Sincerely, since I use Dropbox I have only had advantages.

Another thing that I like is the system for sharing files and folders. You only share what you want, and not what the system wants. It is very fast and gives you access to everything that the person has shared, allowing you to see the changes instantly, making your work much more productive.

What do you dislike?

What I liked least about Dropbox is its interface, it changes too much and there are times when you do not know where the files that you just upload are located.

The fact that they give so little space at the beginning is a thing that leaves you to think, because there are other companies that give you 15GB at a time, while Dropbox, you have to be careful to get the best deals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of space by uploading compressed files

I have all the backup copies of my business on Dropbox, as well as all the electronic paperwork, allowing me to access everything from anywhere in the world.

Dropbox review by Jose E.
Jose E.

"Dropbox is still the best"

What do you like best?

I don´t have to worry anymore about losing my most important documents or photos if something happens to my laptop or my phone, because i´m sure that everything is backed up in my marvelous Dropbox. It´s simply the easiest app to use if you need secure storage in the cloud

What do you dislike?

The only bad thing about it, it´s the storage space that you get with a free membership, even if you start referring to all your friends, family and associates. Fortunately, yoy can always upgrade by paying a small fee and get a ton of more space in your account

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your line of work includes or needs you to have a backup of your documents or you want to always have your best pictures at hand without having to cram your phone or laptop, don´t think to hard on the matter and give Dropbox a try. I´m sure you wont regret it

I use Dropbox mostly for storage purposes, but it has saved my life also whenever i needed to share large documents o images with other people. Yoy can share from documents, pictures and even small videos and for me as a journalist that can be vital

Dropbox review by Karim J.
Karim J.

"Best Cloud Storage Service. "

What do you like best?

we use Dropbox weekly to upload photos, stories, documents for different projects and share among other coworkers who may be unable to access documents in our shared drive. We send board and committee reports to members often via Dropbox as some of our members are unable to open our PDF and Excel files especially if they have different versions than us. Dropbox is such a great tool to organize and share documents especially if users are unable to open other types of files. You could easily drag and drop files in the folders you create and easily share.

What do you dislike?

The interface via the web is very minimal, perhaps even overly simplified for some users. Abbreviations for contributors are signified by a 2 letter abbreviation. Finding some of the levels of ownership for folders can be slow going, Also syncing up a new system, depending on the size of the files, can take forever. Also the syncing of files on a computer that has been in sleep mode can slow performance on the machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is well-suited for any business due to its ease of use and security. It replaces the email as storage problem and is ready to go when installed. I'm particularly impressed with how well Dropbox integrates with other applications to leverage a user's storage solutions.

We are a small team, so we are using Dropbox across the organization. It allows us to store and share all types of documents and images that are critical to our business. From fundraising documents and templates to product requirements and designs, it's a very simple tool that allows easy access and collaboration - this is key for us as we work in a distributed team. While there are other tools for image sharing, Dropbox allows us to centralize all content within the same solution that we use for file sharing.

Dropbox review by Olivia F.
Olivia F.

"Helps you access a lot in a little amount of time"

What do you like best?

I love Dropbox because it lets you sync your laptops, desktops and smartphones because of the support it uses for several different operating systems. Dropbox supports Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Phone and even Linux. I have found that most cloud storage services ignore the Linux crowd, but not Dropbox. And even though Ubuntu and Fedora users represent a very small percent of the consumer base, I appreciate the inclusion.

In addition, the other thing I love about Dropbox is it features a more advanced approach to selective sync than most cloud storage providers. They call it smart sync. The difference is that even after you turn off sync for content, with smart sync you can still see that content in your desktop sync folder.

What do you dislike?

If you are concerned about storage and cost, DropBox is not your friend, and that is its only problem. Between Dropbox and Google Drive, Google Drive is far better when it comes to price-plan flexibility. Google Drive’s 100GB plan is just $1.99 a month and opens up some financial wiggle room if you’d like to add a more secure storage service and use them together. However, DropBox still pulls ahead in other areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DropBox is worth the extra $ when it comes to security, speed, and ease of use. Spend the $1.99 to get the best storage for your firm.

Its sync speeds are much faster thanks to block-level sync. Dropbox has much better content control for file sharing. These have been most useful to me in a business setting.

Dropbox review by Carlos T.
Carlos T.

"Hay sitio para todo"

What do you like best?

Desde hace años Dropbox es una de las compañías punteras en el sector del almacenamiento en la nube.

Este almacenamiento remoto que nos ofrece, nos permite por una parte ahorrar en dispositivos físicos para almacenar dicha información, y nos aporta la ventaja de que nos permite, a nosotros mismos y a las personas a las que hayamos dado autorización, trabajar en dichos documentos a cualquier hora y desde cualquier lugar (donde haya conexión a internet, lógicamente).

Disponer de este espació en la nube, también nos permite crear copias de seguridad de nuestros archivos, así que, tanto si es para facilitar el trabajo en equipo como para mejorar la seguridad, una cuenta en Dropbox se antoja indispensable en la actualidad.

Y según la utilización que le vayamos a dar y el espacio que necesitemos, podremos optar por un plan gratuito o de pago, ambos con la garantía que aporta la empresa líder del sector.

What do you dislike?

Es un gran servicio, pero podría ofertar algo más de espacio, especialmente en la cuenta básica.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mi recomendación es claramente favorable, por todo lo expuesto. Es un servicio que, tanto seas profesional como un usuario doméstico, debes tener.

Facilita el trabajo en equipo, y aporta seguridad. Todo son ventajas.

Dropbox review by Bhuvan R.
Bhuvan R.

"Drop your files for accessing them from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Dropbox can be accessed from any device. I often go to school and need a place to tell my homework and novels. Dropbox is exceptional because I can store many types of files. Even with our new printers, I can print directly from Dropbox!

What do you dislike?

All he wanted for Dropbox could cause multiple users to work with a document, such as Google Docs, at the same time. Although I think this function is suitable or begins recently. But I can not speak with new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox to any person or company, because the space that it has is amazing, and also helps.

I think that the business issues that we solve are that sharing files with other people is much easier than exchanging them by e-mail, which, in my opinion, takes a long time to return. Therefore, the advantage is that sharing, editing, and browsing are instantaneous. Instead of waiting for someone to send an email, someone will see, edit and re-send it. It takes a lot of time.

Dropbox review by Estefania M.
Estefania M.

"Perfecto para para mantener a salvo tus archivos, desde cualquier lugar "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Dropbox is that my files are safe. I'm not afraid of losing them since they are automatically saved, and I can access them from my phone connected to the Internet or from any computer, I can also do it from the application or access the web, it's completely free this allows you to have the freedom to use it without subscription problems. The option of autoguardado is fabulous complemented with being able to modify your files without connection and when you connect automatically they are synchronized. I simply give it 10 points.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything. Dropbox fulfills what it promises. more than to dislike I would like to recommend that they improve the user interface, a more creative design would be excellent see a change in the existing version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend other users to use it since they will not only have their files protected, but they will be able to access them from anywhere, completely free

The backup capacity that provides, in turn, the power to share anywhere without the need for a physical unit (pendrive, usb, cd, disk) allows me and my team to access the same file in real time through a link. In addition to not having the constant fear of losing some important document or file as it is saved in the cloud. he synchronization of the files and documents at work level has been improved by 70%. If I am working in the office when I get home, I can continue where I left it without any problem.

Dropbox review by Samuel Josue T.
Samuel Josue T.

"A software to share documents with your work team."

What do you like best?

I like that it has a control panel that is very easy to use, files are uploaded quickly, documents can be shared with one or more people, folders can be created to find the files in an easier way. Storage capacity can be expanded if a plan is acquired. For teamwork it is very effective in view of the fact that everyone can see the same document.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the little storage space you have when you create the free account, you only get 2GB. Until now, it's the only thing I do not like about Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it is a company that needs a good storage space, I recommend that you acquire the plan with the greatest storage capacity. But if it is starting it can start with the 2GB and with the time that is increasing in the plans, this software is very easy and useful to use. It has a dashboard that is always available to the user. The support staff is always very attentive, also if you have questions you can ask them.

I solve the problem of having the work documents dispersed, now the head of each department administers from Dropbox and shares the information that his work team needs. At the time of a consultation the boss is always online. There are more efficient answers than before using Dropbox. A record of who is working with the material can be kept.

Dropbox review by Bárbara Z.
Bárbara Z.

"Secure data and high storage limit"

What do you like best?

High storage limit, easy file sharing with coworkers and security. I like being able to have my data on my laptop and also on any PC by accesing via internet and because of the easy synchronization and the simoultaneously editing (for files shared).

What do you dislike?

I don't like the Web-page design and the photos view, I think the photos can look bigger so you can distinguish them. I think it definitely should include a pre-view of your file, that's very important because you must download it to see the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely change your password frecuently if you use it often. Also, beware of keeping not all files shared or a copy of the files that are shared because if the owner deletes the file you will not have a copy. I think it definitely should include a pre-view of your file, that's very important because you must download it to see the file.

I am sharing files with my coworkers for different projects and before submitting for approval. Is easy sharing the files and I have some shared and some for my own. We also have documentation and papers on shared files.

Dropbox review by Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.

"Dropbox "

What do you like best?

I liked that it is supposed to be an easy way to access business files from one computer to another.

What do you dislike?

I have had an incredibly difficult time with it actually working. I followed the process as directed and was unable to locate my files. I ended up having to find a different way of transferring files to another device & was a bit disappointed. I have tried multiple times to add my files and documents to dropbox and then access it as directed, however it does not at all provide me that. Even when I attempt to open the application via website, desktop, etc. it walks me through the exact same process & does not provide me any other way that I can view the files. It does not even show that I have added files to the dropbox even though I did it the exact way that it told me to. I am not sure if there is some "trick" to the process or not, however I cannot get this application to work, regardless of how many attempts at getting it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact customer support if you're having complications with this product. Due to my extremely limited availability (work), I have been unable to find a resolution online to help me with my concerns. Nothing beats talking to a human via customer support.

It would have solved the complications between sharing business documents from one business computer login to another but it did not work for me as desired.

Dropbox review by Chael C.
Chael C.

"An excellent choise for save your files!!!"

What do you like best?

I love this application because allows me saving all diferents files from my computer or my cellphone to my DB account and I can check every time when I need it. Other stuff that I like is the capacity of sharing my files or folders with my family or friends with a simple link and that's it. All you can do is an internet conection for working good with the app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, if you have a share file or folder with someone, it can be very difficult the editing option if two or more people are working with the file and is very low space for free users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me is a great choice for save folders and files and sharing with my friends and the easy for me to share and synchronize your files without any limitation or problem.

I used the software for save my important documents for my collegue degree and share with my academic teacher to give the best feedback and I recommend for college students and workers with small companies is very great for the sharing options and public folders and the most important thing is the low price and the easy way to work.

Dropbox review by Steven K.
Steven K.

"Great way to organize your files"

What do you like best?

I love the mobile app. I have easy access to all my files anywhere I am. Not only on my desktop in my office, and on my Surface Pro when I travel, but also from my phone anytime I need them. I also love the piece of mind I get knowing my files are backed up. I also really like that i can choose which folders to synch to which devices.

What do you dislike?

When you get close to full storage they suggest you upgrade to a higher plan. I have to dismiss this notification everyday. I feel like once I dismiss it, I shouldn't have to keep dismissing it daily. The only other thing I can say I dislike is the inability to password protect or set expirations for shared files unless you have an upgraded dropbox plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. You can use the free version before going into the higher paid level of the product.

The biggest problems we solve with droppbox is file and foldersharing. We can setup folders and share them with the specific individuals and everyone has access tothe files whereever they are. We also have really found the software helpful in that it svaes backups of files. When a computer crashes all we have to do is sign into the dropbox account and re-synch all the files to be back up and running quickly.

Dropbox review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"Handy For Large Files"

What do you like best?

I have to transfer large images for work frequently and they will never send over email due to the server size limit. Dropbox makes it easy to upload them into their interface and share them directly from there. It's convenient that the login process is easy and that colleagues can log in with other vendors so everyone does not have to create a new account to receive something you shared with them, which could be a detriment to some people.

What do you dislike?

I would like more instructions in the interface. Some features are hard to figure out. Maybe more color in the design would help call features out . The enter site is very white. The allowed file space is also small. I use this with mostly Photoshop files which are always large. I have to go through our Dropbox account and delete folders regularly to make more room. also, uploading files can sometimes take quite a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it before searching for paid options.

We are saving time with Dropbox. We have a creative team who edits all the images so I don't have to be requesting they shrink them or resize them. I am not sending multiple emails trying to get them through. It benefits everyone by reducing administrative work and saving time.

Dropbox review by Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.

"For what you pay for, could be so much better"

What do you like best?

I like being able to store files and video here, but that's it. It's a huge huge pain otherwise. So many small fixes could make it better.. more like Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

The inability to have multiple unique email addresses access ONE account is a huge pain. I paid 9.99 a month and my boss has to log in using my work email because his storage is full. Also, it's a huge pain that you can so easily delete something and it deletes it from EVERYONE's folder... with the desktop integration, sometimes I want to LEAVE a folder so that its contents aren't still on my desktop and there is no way. I guess unless the owner UN-SHARES it will you. Also, when you create a folder it just disappears. No way to click "locate this folder" or something. You have to type in the name - case sensitive- to find the folder you created .5 seconds ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't connect it to your Desktop unless you NEED to be able to quickly save as to it. I prefer saving files to my computer and then dragging them into Dropbox folders when I need to share them. The desktop connection has wreaked havoc on my organization of my computer.

Sharing large files. Sharing folders of commonly used logos and images with lots of different people who need them for promotion / marketing materials.

Dropbox review by Tiendas O.
Tiendas O.

"De lo mejor que uso para sincronizar en la nube!!"

What do you like best?

Me encanta porque tengo sincronizado en mi Ubuntu a través de la extensión de escritorio con la nube todo lo que necesito para mirar offline o cuando voy con el el móvil o la tablet con Internet, me sirve para almacenar diferentes documentación, pdf, excel, etc muy bueno!!

What do you dislike?

Quizás que solo te dan 2gb con el modo gratuito pero es mas que suficiente para la persona que lo use para ofimática, almacenar algunas imágenes o vídeos que es lo que yo hago, quitando eso es altamente recomendable para que puedan usarlo en el día a día cuando necesitan documentación fuera de su ordenador PC o portátil

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si lo que necesitas es tener sincronizado en la nube la ofimática, word, excel, imágenes, vídeos, etc para visualizarlo cuando estas fuera de tu PC o portátil para enseñárselo a algún amigo tuyo, cliente, proveedor, etc entonces Dropbox es tu herramienta de trabajo, se lo recomiendo 100% llevo muchos años usándolo!!

Pues me arregla muchos problemas, por ejemplo cuando me hace falta mirar unos ticket que tengo guardado en mi portátil, al tener la aplicación instalada y sincronizada desde el móvil puedo mirarlo, al igual me sucede cuando quiero ver un documento de word, etc

Dropbox review by Shaliah Ruth M.
Shaliah Ruth M.

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

-Free

-Sharing of data can be achieved by installing the application or can be simply accessed online.

-It eliminates the risk factors involved due to wear and tear and loss of physical components.

-Even if offline you can edit your data and once online it can easily be synced to all the devices.

What do you dislike?

-Reporting gaps are handled by third parties.

-It can sometimes be difficult to find folders or files.

-Built-in security is rather limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox!! An easy breezy way to store files on the internet. An online cloud application famous enough since its free and which lets you keep your documents/pictures/music handy whenever you need them.

This has made Dropbox a bit easier to use when searching for specific data. It’s still not a perfected system, however, which means many business users may find that it’s a lot easier to search through file names, extensions or their meta data instead.

Dropbox review by Aseefa A.
Aseefa A.

"Fast and Reliable File Uploading"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is the best. The best feature I like about this phone is that this application is synced to my phone and Dropbox account so whenever I take any picture from my phone, It gets saved onto my Dropbox as well. Dropbox even saves any screenshots I take by default. Very easy to use. Easy to setup and free 2 GB space. Along with this, Dropbox even offers an additional 16 GB worth of storage space free by a few ways like inviting friends to Dropbox and/or installing Dropbox on Android

What do you dislike?

NO problems. There are no cons with this software. I have been using this since a long time and I haven’t found anything to be of concern

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will surely recommend this software to everyone who save data in USBs or external data drives. Dropbox will replace them all. A must have.

I use Dropbox a lot in my office. Not just me, all my colleagues use this sharing and storing files. Dropbox is the easiest application to store important data that too at a small price. Packages of Dropbox are very cheap and I use the Professional package for almost $17/month for 1TB storage space. Very useful for me. Features like 120-day history file recovery, 2-factor authorization and priority chat support are just too good to not have.

Dropbox review by jasper p.
jasper p.

"A very lightweight cloud-based collaboration tool "

What do you like best?

-Very fast sync

-MS Office Online Integration

-Ease of use

-File sharing is very transparent and straightforward.

-Very intuitive and easy to use.

-Supports rich media and code snippets to create dynamic documents.

-Comes with an built-in task management tool.

-Ability to share large files

-Ability to share files with anyone - does not have to already be in your network

-Ability to edit files in real time

What do you dislike?

-Exporting content to other formats is limited.

-Accessible only if you're online.

-Can be confusing to operate for first time users

-If more than one person is editing at the same time, two versions will be saved which can cause confusion

-Limited amount of storage with free account

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think Wiki and you will be impressed with Dropbox Paper. It’s a great tool for ad-hoc, informal, collaborative on-line documents, especially ones which change frequently. I had just set up a MediaWiki intranet site when I came across Dropbox Paper, and I am struggling to see why I shouldn’t switch.

The main problem about Dropbox Paper, Google Docs and almost everything else is that they are stuck into an old-school hierarchy for storing data. They are based on files and folders. Evernote is based on notes, notebooks, and stacks of notebooks.

Dropbox review by Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.

"More Space for Media"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is probably one of the best uses for shared and stored media up to date. I used to use websites like Photobucket to store my data but I felt like Dropbox catered to my needs. I like the ease of use for the product and the fact I can increase space and also share, edit, and add files to the folders. I like that Dropbox allows you to edit the folders to one's liking and even shows you when you last viewed them. I also like that there is a level of security when opening the file on another platform (e.g., another computer, phone, etc). I was surprised when I had downloaded the client onto my computer and it wanted to validate my identity. It shows that Dropbox cares about keeping files secure. I also like that there is an option to increase storage-- there is a fee but it is worth it. Last but not least, the fact that Dropbox has no starting membership fees is even amazing!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked of using Dropbox was opening the file and downloading it onto my desktop. I had issues opening and loading the file after I had created my account but it wasn't a huge issue, I was able to resolve it easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Dropbox is a great tool to use to share data, whether its images, important files, or even to be used in Academia for professors. It is easy to use and it is great that one can edit files, add them, and delete them if not necessary. It's also free to use! What's not to like. If you need to expand file storage size, there is a fee but it is worth it.

There are no business problems solving, only making sure media is uploaded and available to those who are part of the file sharing. Benefits include: ease of access, secured storiage via validation when downloading clients with same log-in info in other platforms. I like that you can edit files/names, add users to existing files and invite others to join file sharing. It is very versatile.

Dropbox review by Juan José Q.
Juan José Q.

"Muy rápido"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Dropbox es que la sincronización de los archivos es rapidísima, y permite una fácil integración con Office Online, lo que facilita enormemente el trabajo de los empleados autorizados a acceder a la documentación.

En función de lo que necesites puedes osptar por distintos niveles de precios (incluyendo una opción de cuenta gratuita).

Es maravilloso poder consultar y editar cualquier documento, estés donde estés, y a cualquier hora.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos de gusta de Dropbox es que no tiene soporte permanente 24 horas. Ese es quizá el punto que más deberían mejorar, porque hay asuntos que no pueden esperar.

Y una pequeña rebaja en los precios tampoco estaría de más, si puede ser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es sencillo, muy útil y con diversos planes de precios. Debes tenerlo.

No solo es beneficioso para una empresa, sino que diría que es imprescindible por lo que facilita el trabajo en equipo e individual.

Dropbox review by David M.
David M.

"Powerful and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The ability to use a native folder, part of windows explorer and work locally on the machine. The sync is happening in the background. It avoids the hassle of having to loving to the website and do uploads, you just do a copy paste like you normally would.

It is also very easy to give people access to a folder, or send a link.

The upload wizard is also very efficient. The app is also quite cool. Looking at pictures or videos in folders is very straightforward (without having to download anything)

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage is probably around collaboration. Not sure you can edit a document on the fly/online. Have other people working/editing at the same time like you can with google docs or office 365.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft One drive all offer a similar platform. It will all boil down to three things:

1) Security

2) Integration

3) Price

We sometimes need to move and share very large files. It needs to be easy for the user to do this, and has to be secure enough for a company to be willing to put sensitive company data out there.

Its also a decent option in terms of backups, if you don't have a large IT department and tools or processes around back ups. Just asking people to dump stuff in there can keep your data replicated somewhere in case of a computer or hard drive crash.

Dropbox review by Sergi G.
Sergi G.

"Pequeño pero matón"

What do you like best?

Hoy en día parece imprescindible tener almacenamiento en la nube, bien para copias de seguridad o para trabajar en equipo, y Dropbox es una de las alternativas más fiables del mercado. Los años de experiencia acumulados al ser una de las primeras empresas que decidió popularizar este tipo de almacenamiento entre el gran público, la convierten en la aplicación de referencia.

La única duda que debe surgirle a los usuarios es que plan necesitan, siel gratuito con un espacio muy reducido o alguno de los planes de pago. En función de si se quiere para desarrollar una actividad doméstica o profesional, y del tamaño de los archivos que se esperen manejar, se podrá optar por pagar o no.

What do you dislike?

Su plan básico se ha quedado un poco escaso en comparación con la competencia (en cuanto a espacio no a calidad del servicio).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imprescindible tanto para el hogar como para el trabajo.

El acceso de cualquier empleado a los documentos compartidos desde cualquier punto con Wi-Fi es imprescindible en la actualidad.

Dropbox review by Yngrid M.
Yngrid M.

"The first experience to manage documents in the cloud"

What do you like best?

This product is very good to start knowing how to share, store your documents safely in the cloud to have them always available, Ideal for sharing files with groups, as well as to keep all your documents sorted in the cloud, with ease of having them on hand at any time from any computer with Internet access, you can also work with them offline and update once connected

What do you dislike?

The initial space it gives you to store your files is small so you'll have to manage this space well.The size of the files can not be very large and if you want more storage space you should buy some of the versions according to what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they can pay for a better version they do so since their storage space will be tripled

As a university teacher I can share with my students documents of interest as well as assignments, the academic calendar and others. As a researcher I can create working groups to share information and it allows me to keep my documents organized and to be able to access them from anywhere without having to bring my personal computer.

Dropbox review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"Para tus copias de seguridad"

What do you like best?

Yo utilizo esta aplicación fundamentalmente para tener una copia de seguridad de algunos archivos que considero importantes, pero también se puede usar para compartir archivos.

Es una empresa en la que confío porque lleva ya muchos años en este mercado del almacenamiento en la nube, y de momento no he tenido problemas (y espero que siga igual).

Ofrecen diversos planes en función del espacio que necesites, y un plan Basic gratuito, que no ofrece mucho espacio pero que se puede ampliar con un programa de referidos (a razón de 500 mb por invitado), pudiendo llegar hasta (creo que) 16 gb, que no está nada mal, para tratarse del plan básico.

What do you dislike?

Que dispone de poco espacio disponible en plan Basic (de solo 2gb inicialmente).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Que prueben la versión gratuita para ver si les gusta; estoy seguro de que les convencerá.

Facilita la colaboración y el acceso a documentos de los usuatios autorizados.

Dropbox review by Luis J.
Luis J.

"Pionero en la nube"

What do you like best?

No ha sido el primero, pero sí uno de los primeros en ofrecer espacio gratis en la nube para que los usuarios podamos tener nuestra copia de seguridad, o subir archivos para compartir.

En función del espacio que necesites puedes optar por una versión gratuita o de pago, por lo que se adapta a todos los bolsillos, y a todos los usuarios, porque resulta muy intuitivo, y el proceso para subir (y compartir con quien quieras) tus documentos es muy sencillo.

Hoy en día se ofrecen muchos proveedores en la nube, pero yo prefiero uno como Dropbox que ya lleva muchos años en el mercado y es fiable.

What do you dislike?

En la versión gratuita podrían ofrecer un poco más de espacio, aunque para que lo prueben los clientes es suficiente, y luego ya pueden decidir si optar por la versión de pago o no.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a los indecisos que aprovechen la versión gratis para probar si les gusta, no creo que se arrepientan.

Permite compartir documentos relevantes entre varios empleados y eso facilita el trabajo.

Dropbox review by Administrator

"El mejor servicio en la nube"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que Dropbox me permita compartir todas las fotos desde mi teléfono móvil a la nube y todas mis imágenes. Me gusta que los agrupen automáticamente en carpetas ordenadas, que están claramente diferenciadas entre sí. No necesito grabarlos de nuevo yo mismo, lo que me ahorra tiempo. Sin pagar ni un euro, tengo más de 25 GB de memoria, solo por compartir un enlace con mis conocidos y es posible obtener hasta 32 GB. También es una gran herramienta que da una gran libertad a sus usuarios. No se obliga a realizar descargas y cualquier persona que tenga acceso a Internet puede acceder a Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

La interfaz del sitio web es mejorable, podría ser más intuitiva. No es fácil encontrar los archivos que están en la nube. La velocidad podría ser mayor dentro de un tiempo para subir archivos de mayor peso más fácilmente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se lo recomendaría a cualquiera que quiera guardar sus datos y mantener copias de seguridad de los archivos. La mejor aplicación para almacenamiento.

Envío rápido y concreto de archivos, con un almacenamiento seguro de ellos, permite liberar el disco duro para que el ordenador funcione mejor.

Es ideal para el trabajo en equipo. Se puede trabajar y editar el trabajo de grupo desde diferentes lugares a través de esta aplicación, lo que permite ahorrar un valioso tiempo para todos facilitando la comunicación entre todos de manera muy sencilla.

Dropbox review by John A.  P.
John A. P.

"Easy Digital Storage!"

What do you like best?

It allows for easy collaboration and sharing, easy to use if you are new to digital storage, and if you are sharing with someone who isn't familiar with digital storage they can pick it up really easy, it helps the world since you dont have to print anything, helps with clutter since everything is in the cloud, and it just gives you peace of mind knowing that you have a back up of documents and photos somewhere.

What do you dislike?

The security features, if you are subject to hacking and do not have the ability to recover your information then you should have more options than just losing everything. Everything is on their saved cloud service so if you forget or lose your password as well, then again you can lose everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free version! Also in this day and age having digital access is a must. You will definitely find a use for their cloud services, be it personal or professional use.

Business wise we are constantly needing to access documents on the go, or needing to back up files when we are switching computers or just needing to send a larger file that we can't attach in our email to someone else and this is the a great way to do all those things and handle all your little business cloud and digital storage needs. It is easy to use so clients love the user friendly interface as well.

Dropbox review by Joseph O.
Joseph O.

"User friendly, great price"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is extremely simple. Once it's all set up on your machine, you can just use it like a regular folder. Drop files in, take files out, and Dropbox handles all of the network stuff. The ability to access version history alone is useful, even if you're not networking with other people - I can't count how many times I've saved over something that I still needed and just went back to my version history to get it!

What do you dislike?

The inability to co-edit is a bit of a bummer. Google Drive lets you edit files at the same time - I understand it would require different architecture for Dropbox to have this feature, but it would be nice. This is usually easily addressed by picking apart larger files to have multiple people work on them at once. The badge is also pretty annoying, even if it is useful; I love being able to see when someone else accesses / accessed certain files, but I wish it was done more gracefully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you specifically need co-editing from Google Drive, I can't think of any better solution for file sharing. Dropbox is outstanding and easy. I use it for my personal life too, because it's actually pretty darn cheap for what it does.

File sharing would be a NIGHTMARE without Dropbox for the company I work for. We have a small team, but we constantly need to share new versions of files, share images, etc., and I spend a fair amount of time just organizing folders for everyone to make sure we're all in order. The ability to quickly save a file and have the new version show up on my colleague's computer instantly is invaluable.

Dropbox review by Eric Y.
Eric Y.

"I can not live with out my Dropbox tools"

What do you like best?

Dropbox works seemlessly between my laptop, phone, iPad, and desktop computer. I love that it does everything in the background with out making me think about it. It has saved me a trip back to the office because I could access the file remotely. I like that I can share big files and project easily with team members with out having to email things back and forth. I have tried to use other alternatives and they seem to be lacking in some feature or are a resource hog.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while for files to sync up and it always starts up every time I re-start my computer so the little popup can be annoying. I have started using a competitor (CloudApp) more for quicker sharing of screen shots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free version a try and see how invaluable this tool will be for you and your team. I love being able to work on the go with everything staying in sync with the files on on all my devices.

I love being able to share my files between my devices and with my co-workers.

Dropbox review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Pushed to use Dropbox by Royal Mail"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Dropbox is that they offer a free plan. We were forced to use Dropbox as a kind of middle-man for our automated despatch process. This is because Royal Mail has neglected Opencart from their API integration. Using Dropbox (with a bit of setup work) helped us overcome this issue.

What do you dislike?

The only negative side of Dropbox for me was their documentation, in particular their SDK's (software development kits).

They offer various different SDK's to help you get going, HTTP, .NET, Java etc but have neglected some languages including PHP which in my opinion is bread and butter when it comes to website app development.

They do however offer links to community driven SDK's but these are either difficult to use, poorly documented or not maintained. It took us a lot of fudging around, trying different approaches to eventually get something that worked.

They could do with a clear and concise SDK for each language, showing the correct methods for authentication, file creation and management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are planning on developing a Dropbox app in any language, be prepared for a bit of higery pokery and set yourself enough time for trial and error.

The problem we were facing is that we are using Royal Mail's shipping system (Click & Drop). They had created modules/API's for other e-commerce platforms but neglected to make a solution for Opencart, even though requested several times by different companies.

They have however already created an API for pulling despatch information from Dropbox.

So we now our e-commerce site dumps a csv file securely into Dropbox, which is then picked up by Royal Mail and a label is automatically printed through our thermal printers.

They saves the laborious copying/pasting of address details all day and although it took a little while to write the scripts and set this up, the time it is saving us outweighs the initial input.

Dropbox review by Diego B.
Diego B.

"Safe and comfortable virtual disk "

What do you like best?

It is excellent the ability to backup your images almost automatically, has an app for mobile devices that allows you to have your files available all the time, easy way to share files, has an online photo gallery, performing certain tasks you can increase your storage space In the free plan, by having the applications on your devices you can modify your offline files and these will be synchronized when you connect to the internet.

What do you dislike?

in this aspect I could highlight the impossibility of the work of several people on a file at the same time, taking into account that the competition has this possibility it seems to me that work should be done on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a simple application to learn to use, with great functionality very good download speed, which will allow you to maintain a backup of your files in the cloud and share them when you need it, 100% recommended

mainly allows me to keep important files at my disposal at all times and also share these files with friends, colleagues or customers is a great advantage

Dropbox review by Jeffrey R.
Jeffrey R.

"Best Program For Storage"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access Dropbox wherever I am and on whatever device I am using. I can pull up documents, share pictures, review notes I have saved and even listen to music and podcasts that I have uploaded to it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out to me that I dislike about Dropbox. I am sure I could find tiny, questionable things wrong with a certain layout, or sizing issue but in general there is nothing I dislike about the program/service.I have been using Dropbox since 2012 and have found no complaints up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Dropbox for everything. I rarely store things on my desktop anymore. The only things that are actually saved on my computer are games and programs which require my ram and hard drive to run. EVERY other file I own is stored on Dropbox. Approximately 2 years ago I had to actually pay for the upgrade to Dropbox for more space and have not regretted it since.

Being a work from home Front End Web Developer, sometimes my job requires me to have meetups with my boss, or different clients. With Dropbox I don't have to worry about lugging along an external hard drive, pen drive, or other tools. If I have my laptop (or access to anyone else's laptop or computer) I can easily access my files and we can discuss, edit, and re-sync these products back to the cloud where I have access to them again on my home machine. The ease of file sharing, editing, and collaboration is one of the biggest assets of Dropbox.

Dropbox review by Orlando Rafael O.
Orlando Rafael O.

"Excellent application for the storage of my personal files with the assurance that they will always "

What do you like best?

The feeling of security that offers me, to not be afraid of losing my information, as well as the fact of synchronization of my files and access to them from any electronic device, I also think it advantageous to return to previous versions , of my files in case they are deleted or modified

What do you dislike?

It seems to me that the free account has very little storage space, so it would be good if it were expanded a little more. It would also be good if the dropbox incorporates audio and video playback that does not have. Sometimes it has happened to me that when working on a file shared with a colleague and modifying it at the same time, a conflict is created in the file in use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to all those who need to have their files safe and as soon as possible. The people who use it will realize that this application will allow them to store all the files and synchronize them with several devices, so that they will have at hand and in any place all the information they require at a given moment.

Many of my colleagues use the dropbox, which has allowed me to move and exchange files, which is extremely useful and important for me, since it allows that we all have the information at hand because it flows quickly. On the other hand, I think it's great that you have a desktop application that has allowed me to have my files stored in the cloud on my personal computer

Dropbox review by Corey L.
Corey L.

"Dropbox Web UI is hard to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of creating a link to share a file. Most of the time when I am uploading a file to dropbox it is through their Web interface and it work ok to upload. One of my favorite features of Dropbox is their mobile app because of the "download to device" feature. This allows me to listen to music (or review other large files) I have uploaded on Dropbox without wasting data/battery life streaming.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and file organization is confusing. They have a homepage that does not reflect your file storage and deleting files to create more space is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of other file/cloud based file transferring systems out there. Dropbox may have been one of the first but I think they are falling behind others especially when it comes to their web interface. I like that you can set up a folder on your computer and there app is not bad but the web navigation is sloppy and slow.

I use Dropbox to share large files with clients and colleagues.

Dropbox review by Jaffar K.
Jaffar K.

"Best Google Product with the Best Features!"

What do you like best?

Everything. Whats not to love here.The features are just awesome. Ease of setting up, the ease with which you use this and the ease and simplicity of uploading files on your personal Dropbox account. I think this is Google's best product ever launched. A back up to all my files which noone other than I have access to. Excellent support as well by the Technical team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Nada. Nyet.

Is there anything to dislike about this software. I'd give it an 11 / 10. Anyone who doesn't use this software, I think you should first use it and reap its benefits as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Been using this software since a long time and this has only been a problem solver for me. I'm sure, everyone knows about Dropbox and therefore, I would surely recommend this to anyone who still doesn't use this. Only praises for this software

I use this software a lot for my work. Been using this software since years now and have had zero problems. I got free 10 GB worth of data space free which is enough for me as I have to save my extremely important PDF files and records. This is where Dropbox comes to my rescue. My account is linked to my Google account and is protected by a secure password. I have blind trust in this software's encryption so I know it can't be hacked. Therefore, I think this is one of the best software by Google

Dropbox review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"Dropbox - simple, painless online storage and file distribution"

What do you like best?

Dropbox was the easiest online storage application to install. All that I needed was an email address. I did not need it to be a Microsoft Live account or have it related to my Amazon account or any other vendor. File storage has been reliable for years,. The ability to share files with a particular person or a specific group is one of the most seamless processes in the industry

What do you dislike?

I would like for Dropbox to offer greater storage capacity with their free product. The only paid tier is 1TB of storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you only need to store a small number of personal files, the free version is for you. If you have more than a couple of GB of files to store in the cloud, certainly consider one of the paid versions.

Flexibility and speed in file distribution to teams and to individuals when they are offsite or not able to connect to our domain

Dropbox review by Ingrith M.
Ingrith M.

"I can keep all my files organized in one place and access them at any time!"

What do you like best?

It is very practical to manage an account in this system because it

keeps my documents organized according to my needs.

Apart from the utility that this cloud storage tool provides, it offers us the possibility of doing collaborative work among members of a team, this way it allows us to share files so that all those involved have at their disposal the correct version of the file at all times.

I can download dropbox both in my home computer and in my office and on my phone, keeping all the information synchronized in unison, it seems perfect.

What do you dislike?

In my particular case the free basic plan was insufficient since it allowed me only 2 gigabytes of storage and once this space is completed you must change to a paid plan, I would like this initial plan to offer more storage capacity and thus make it competitive compared to others similar services.

It is difficult to describe something negative about this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is very useful and I consider it essential, since it allows us to have a storage space that we can access at all times. Depending on the plan you choose when creating your Dropbox account, it can be free, for plans with more capacity you have to pay a license, but they are quite competitive prices.

I was able to concentrate in a single site many files classified by area and subject, which were shared with my students, taking full advantage of the virtues of having this type of tools at the service of education as well as for many other areas of human development

Dropbox review by Dashen L.
Dashen L.

"Access to the cloud to store files."

What do you like best?

Generally, Dropbox is a very efficient platform when sending and receiving files constantly. The most positive thing that is in it is that it provides an excellent way to send the files, and the best thing is that in a very fast and safe way, which causes a quick transaction for my colleagues and clients.

This platform is one of the best for storing files since it is with the maximum possible security.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the use of Dropbox, however, I would like to highlight certain details that could be improved, such as the interface, add more beautiful colors so that users do not get bored.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a platform that offers a good stability around quality-price, giving very well valued functions, at a totally accessible and cheap price.

Dropbox is providing me with an excellent way to securely send files to my colleagues and clients, either from a mobile device or from a computer.

Dropbox review by Ale P.
Ale P.

"Great for Organizing Your Life"

What do you like best?

I like that it is cloud based which means I can easily access my files through their app via my mobile device. It is very easy to learn and use and the file sharing features are very simple and easy to navigate. When you are accessing your files it is quick to load, upload and download. Also for the free version they do give you quite a bit of storage, more than I have even barely scratched using.

What do you dislike?

I don't see anything wrong with the service as of yet, there are times when there are delays in the download etc, but I think it has more to do with my connection on my phone than their actual service, so if you dont have a good phone provider and are accessing through your phone then that'll definitely hinder your capacity to view your files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free version, so download it since there's nothing to lose monetary wise.

A lot of preview files I like to upload here and then link it with people to collaborate. Sometimes clients want a sneak peak of the designs I am working on and it's nice to send them a folder and most people are familiar with Dropbox if they aren't its very easy to navigate so they can figure out how to access the files with practically one click.

Dropbox review by Thomas B.
Thomas B.

"The pioneer in cloud-based storage still remains the best option."

What do you like best?

Dropbox offers all the same features that Google Drive has, but they were the first and still remain the best. Many companies block the use of G Suite products, so Google Drive is not an option, but I've never seen an instance where Dropbox was not accessible. Even if you don't use Dropbox Business, using the free Dropbox Personal still does more than enough if you need to use it for work.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Dropbox - it was the first cloud-based storage platform I ever used so I compare other cloud storage platforms to Dropbox instead.

Files can be shared and accessed anywhere, whereas saving files on a public drive requires you to either be physically at your company workstation or log-in remotely to access that shared drive, but Dropbox can be accessed easily in any web browser or of course in the free app.

Dropbox review by Jesus David V.
Jesus David V.

"The best cloud to store your information"

What do you like best?

I really like this application because it allows me to keep the memory of my cell phone and my computer free since I keep all my music, photos and development programs in the cloud. It also groups the information in different folders. The synchronization of the information that I upload to the cloud is super fast, also totally free up to 32GB. Also if you damage your cell or computer where you have your information you will not have any problem because you can access your information from any other cell or computer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application on the web is paralyzed and you have to close it and reopen it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They could make the application on the web more friendly and faster.

I would recommend it to anyone who asks me about a cloud to keep your information and free space from your device, keep the information safe.

Dropbox review by Nacho G.
Nacho G.

"Not just another cloud"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a collaborative work cloud ideal for business environments, allows you to share files with your colleagues and work on them online with integrated applications to edit words and excels online. The files can be shared with dropbox users or with external users with a password protected link.

What do you dislike?

The desktop application works very well, but the web interface is usually slow and difficult to manage. Otherwise I have no complaint

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is by far the fastest cloud that can be used today, and although it is not free, it offers enough storage for most uses.

In our company we use Dropbox (and some other cloud service) to work collaboratively between us and especially to edit project documents several people at once. Personally also I use Dropbox to have my work files updated and available on my different devices.

Dropbox review by Melanie A.
Melanie A.

"Solid file sharing platform"

What do you like best?

I like the design and format that Dropbox uses making it easy to access files and send entire folders to colleagues. I like that the files are stored in high quality and easy to transfer or move elsewhere. Dropbox has a large amount of storage space available, as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that if you don't stay frequently active in your account, it will delete the account and information. I do not use my account every week and have received notices in the past to keep it active. I wish they would not automatically delete after a set date as mine contains many photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a good fit if you need to file share, transfer or access a large storage base. It is easy to navigate for users and free.

I have place to store entire folders and fully access them for review.

Dropbox review by Carly N.
Carly N.

"Useful Idea, but Perhaps Better Done by Google"

What do you like best?

It has been my impression that Dropbox is one of the earlier forms of document sharing. In addition to many other services that serve similar purposes, we still use dropbox fairly regularly and likely will continue to do so for the foreseeable future simply because we have already used it for so long and, as such, still have relevant documents stored on it..

What do you dislike?

It strikes me that rather than being its own stand-alone service, Dropbox is really more of a go-between among other services. Until the recent addition of Dropbox Paper (which strikes me as more of an afterthought/copy of other services), users have been unable to edit documents within Dropbox itself and have instead been forced to open documents within dropbox just as a Word document on their own computers or through an online service such as the online version of Microsoft Word. Then, upon updating documents, the user has to upload a new document in the old document’s place. The whole concept is pretty similar to email. As a platform, it has always felt to me clunky and outdated.

Despite my criticisms, Dropbox has served us well as a location in which to store the final forms of information from past projects so that they can be looked back upon without getting buried in the jumble of current projects. For someone whose goal is document storage rather than active collaboration on documents, it could perhaps be quite useful!

Dropbox review by Nayan S.
Nayan S.

"Secure and comfortable storage space for business"

What do you like best?

It is crossed platform storage space that is very secure and easy to share. We can control access to which files shared and to whom it is shared. It is very simple platform and the upload and download speed is also very good. Now, we can directly extract zip files inside Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

The price is very high compared to other platforms. Dropbox is very simple and comes with fewer functionalities. Other than that there is no dislike about Dropbox. Things like setting up a link that does not allow the user to download are not difficult, there are some disagreements in the process and challenging to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try the free version of Dropbox to store your personal files with secure cloud storage.

I am using Dropbox to store important files. I realized that it is very easy to store and share data from the cloud.

Dropbox review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"Safer and more comfortable storage space."

What do you like best?

Dropbox has a slight process in all files that are uploaded to the cloud, and also, provides the facility to share files by any means. It allows the possibility of uploading files of any weight, regardless of the type of file that is, and also, provides the easy access to them in real time through almost any device.

What do you dislike?

I do not have things to complain about Dropbox, the truth is that it is providing an adequate experience and according to what I was looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a program that never has interruptions and is 100% safe around files that are uploaded to your platform, never stop using it.

Dropbox is providing me with a secure platform where I have been able to share very important files with my colleagues and clients, in this way maintaining an appropriate order, and having a more comfortable experience. Also, it helps me keep my work records safe.

Dropbox review by Monsein L.
Monsein L.

"File transfer with more autonomy."

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very fast to upload and download files, I think that is what has given life to this platform, as people often seek speed in everything they use. I have also seen that a positive factor that Dropbox has is the way in which files can be shared, replacing the typical way to use USB and CD in a more technological way that is using a link.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Dropbox, the truth has provided the necessary resources to bring a considerable experience and provides the necessary benefits to have a long-term use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drobox is a very easy to use platform, I think that with a few simple steps to follow, you could have results that exceed 100% efficiency. I would never stop using Dropbox, it is a very good platform.

With Dropbox I have managed to have a better interaction of files both with my colleagues and with my clients, in this way I have been able to share files with all of them without having to move from my job. I think that Dropbox has provided many benefits that make my day to day easier to handle.

Dropbox review by Asia K.
Asia K.