Dropbox

Dropbox File Storage & Sharing. Always have your stuff, wherever you are.

Work for Dropbox?

Showing 3846 Dropbox reviews
Dropbox review by <span>Reed Q.</span>
Reed Q.

Best cloud store service

What do you like best?

I like that the application allows me to send all the photos from my phone to Dropbox and all my screenshots. I like that they automatically group them into separate folders, which are clearly marked for you. I do not need to go back and record them myself, which saves time. Without paying a penny, I have more than 25 GB of memory, just from sharing a link with my contacts, and I think you can get up to 32 GB. It's also a great tool when it comes to availability. No downloads are required, and anyone who has access to the Internet can access it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the unusable web interface because a lot of space is occupied by the design of the site. It's hard to find the files that are on Dropbox.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save their data and keep backups of files. The best application for storage.

Fast and timely sending of documents, reliable storage of files, opening of a place on my hard disk that the computer worked better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Dropbox review by <span>Lida M.</span>
Lida M.

A reliable program that allows you to store hundreds of our files

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox has a mobile application that allows you to use the program not only on the computer but also on the iPhone or iPad. Since the program is synchronized, you will definitely be sure that all your files will be in place. To upload a file to Dropbox, I just need to drag it to the correct folder, it's easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox has little storage space for documents and files, I'd like more. To export the video you need to take extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is good and useful in the work. If you want to use Dropbox professionally, then you'll need to purchase a paid version that will allow you to have more features and more memory. You will not regret that they took advantage of the Dropbox.

The program allows me to quickly, easily, and most importantly securely store my files. In work, we constantly store important documents in Dropbox since it's safer than on the hard drive. Even on the road, you can simply access the files using your mobile phone and send it to anyone.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Dropbox review by <span>Asia K.</span>
Asia K.

Here is your Database, Great !

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use Dropbox. Storage is really nice and useful. You can put any documents inside the cloud and you can also share with your friends or your organization in anywhere and wherever you go. sharing links system is great for me I am just sending links and my organization clicking the links and after that they have what they need as documents. It is really safe and fast. I can upload my important projects inside it without any hesitation.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problem or coplain about Dropbox. Honestly it is simple and useful software and you do not have any problem with it. everything is easy to process in this product. sometime website is getting freeze when you are uploading new documents into it but it is easy to solve this problem by renewing the website and done so we can not say that this is big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend for anyone who need to safe his/her files and documents inside the storage. Dropbox is the best software for you to insert any documents in it and use them whenever you want.

I am working by travelling and whenever I go I can send any documents and share any files with my team mates and organization. thanks to Dropbox I can carry my all documents inside the program and I can insert anything like pictures or project files into Dropbox. This product is really great and safe/reliable.

Dropbox review by <span>Claire (Cyle) C.</span>
Claire (Cyle) C.

Share Docs Between Colleagues

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that all of my documents are stored in a cloud. I have a lot of work that I do from different computers and locations, and it's nice to know that I don't need to carry my laptop with me everywhere, or upload everything into a flash drive. It's very easy for me to share documents and files with coworkers from different cities and states.

What do you dislike?

It feels a little buggy sometimes. Occasionally I'll be trying to save documents to my dropbox and it will kind of freeze up. For the most part it is really simple to use, but will take a few minutes for the website to update with my new documents that I will add. Sometimes the change tracking will lag a little bit (by a few minutes) so a coworker might make a change at the same time as you and it will cause the site to lag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software to use to share documents, especially if members of your team have different types of computers and document preferences.

I love being able to share documents with people in different locations. Unlike other softwares, dropbox can unite users with different operating systems and email domains. Everyone can share their information and ideas through one system and update it with each other almost instantly. It's easy for you and your team to stay connected and updated within the different systems.

Dropbox review by <span>Kisenn H.</span>
Kisenn H.

Easy access to all, in different devices Dropbox.

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very easy to access from different devices, previously I only used it from the web version because I did not know I had several applications for other devices, since I discovered it, installed it on my other devices and now I access my Dropbox cloud for visualize my files where I want, and when I want.

What do you dislike?

I do not like much the design of Drobox, I see it very basic, previously had a design that attracted attention and supposed more comfort in each person, but now uses only the color blue and completely removes the comfort and pleasant stay that was previously .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox for personal use as well as for business use, since it brings excellent long-term benefits, to share files immediately.

Dropbox has helped me a lot in my company, because I have been able to share files immediately from file synchronization or by simply sending a link / link, it is very easy to use dropbox.

Dropbox review by <span>Bryan B.</span>
Bryan B.

Consistency across machines

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a good way to share not only files, but collections easily. Designating certain folders as public, or individually sharing folders and files - either by designating specific individuals or anyone with a link - is an efficient way to share documents with colleagues. In addition, moving between work machines is easy when items you are working on are hosted on dropbox.

What do you dislike?

The online interface is not as easy and intuitive to use as an installed application on a machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the size of the files that will be shared and whether machines will be consistently connected to the internet in order to update changes across all platforms.

When multiple individuals are sharing a folder, locally deleting an item may lead to the deletion of the item across all shared folders. I have frequently experienced that someone is invited to edit and modify a folder and will unintentionally delete several items across the shared space because they were trying to make space on their local machine.

Learning about Dropbox?

* We monitor all Dropbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.