Dropbox

Dropbox File Storage & Sharing. Always have your stuff, wherever you are.

Work for Dropbox?

Learning about Dropbox?

Dropbox Reviews

Ask Dropbox a Question
Showing 4016 Dropbox reviews
Dropbox review by <span>Reed Q.</span>
Reed Q.

"Best cloud store service"

What do you like best?

I like that the application allows me to send all the photos from my phone to Dropbox and all my screenshots. I like that they automatically group them into separate folders, which are clearly marked for you. I do not need to go back and record them myself, which saves time. Without paying a penny, I have more than 25 GB of memory, just from sharing a link with my contacts, and I think you can get up to 32 GB. It's also a great tool when it comes to availability. No downloads are required, and anyone who has access to the Internet can access it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the unusable web interface because a lot of space is occupied by the design of the site. It's hard to find the files that are on Dropbox.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save their data and keep backups of files. The best application for storage.

Fast and timely sending of documents, reliable storage of files, opening of a place on my hard disk that the computer worked better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Dropbox review by <span>Lida M.</span>
Lida M.

"A reliable program that allows you to store hundreds of our files"

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox has a mobile application that allows you to use the program not only on the computer but also on the iPhone or iPad. Since the program is synchronized, you will definitely be sure that all your files will be in place. To upload a file to Dropbox, I just need to drag it to the correct folder, it's easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox has little storage space for documents and files, I'd like more. To export the video you need to take extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is good and useful in the work. If you want to use Dropbox professionally, then you'll need to purchase a paid version that will allow you to have more features and more memory. You will not regret that they took advantage of the Dropbox.

The program allows me to quickly, easily, and most importantly securely store my files. In work, we constantly store important documents in Dropbox since it's safer than on the hard drive. Even on the road, you can simply access the files using your mobile phone and send it to anyone.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Dropbox review by <span>Carly N.</span>
Carly N.

"Useful Idea, but Perhaps Better Done by Google"

What do you like best?

It has been my impression that Dropbox is one of the earlier forms of document sharing. In addition to many other services that serve similar purposes, we still use dropbox fairly regularly and likely will continue to do so for the foreseeable future simply because we have already used it for so long and, as such, still have relevant documents stored on it..

What do you dislike?

It strikes me that rather than being its own stand-alone service, Dropbox is really more of a go-between among other services. Until the recent addition of Dropbox Paper (which strikes me as more of an afterthought/copy of other services), users have been unable to edit documents within Dropbox itself and have instead been forced to open documents within dropbox just as a Word document on their own computers or through an online service such as the online version of Microsoft Word. Then, upon updating documents, the user has to upload a new document in the old document’s place. The whole concept is pretty similar to email. As a platform, it has always felt to me clunky and outdated.

Despite my criticisms, Dropbox has served us well as a location in which to store the final forms of information from past projects so that they can be looked back upon without getting buried in the jumble of current projects. For someone whose goal is document storage rather than active collaboration on documents, it could perhaps be quite useful!

Dropbox review by <span>Maria P.</span>
Maria P.

"Safer and more comfortable storage space."

What do you like best?

Dropbox has a slight process in all files that are uploaded to the cloud, and also, provides the facility to share files by any means. It allows the possibility of uploading files of any weight, regardless of the type of file that is, and also, provides the easy access to them in real time through almost any device.

What do you dislike?

I do not have things to complain about Dropbox, the truth is that it is providing an adequate experience and according to what I was looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a program that never has interruptions and is 100% safe around files that are uploaded to your platform, never stop using it.

Dropbox is providing me with a secure platform where I have been able to share very important files with my colleagues and clients, in this way maintaining an appropriate order, and having a more comfortable experience. Also, it helps me keep my work records safe.

Dropbox review by <span>Monsein L.</span>
Monsein L.

"File transfer with more autonomy."

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very fast to upload and download files, I think that is what has given life to this platform, as people often seek speed in everything they use. I have also seen that a positive factor that Dropbox has is the way in which files can be shared, replacing the typical way to use USB and CD in a more technological way that is using a link.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Dropbox, the truth has provided the necessary resources to bring a considerable experience and provides the necessary benefits to have a long-term use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drobox is a very easy to use platform, I think that with a few simple steps to follow, you could have results that exceed 100% efficiency. I would never stop using Dropbox, it is a very good platform.

With Dropbox I have managed to have a better interaction of files both with my colleagues and with my clients, in this way I have been able to share files with all of them without having to move from my job. I think that Dropbox has provided many benefits that make my day to day easier to handle.

Dropbox review by <span>Asia K.</span>
Asia K.

"Here is your Database, Great !"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use Dropbox. Storage is really nice and useful. You can put any documents inside the cloud and you can also share with your friends or your organization in anywhere and wherever you go. sharing links system is great for me I am just sending links and my organization clicking the links and after that they have what they need as documents. It is really safe and fast. I can upload my important projects inside it without any hesitation.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problem or coplain about Dropbox. Honestly it is simple and useful software and you do not have any problem with it. everything is easy to process in this product. sometime website is getting freeze when you are uploading new documents into it but it is easy to solve this problem by renewing the website and done so we can not say that this is big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend for anyone who need to safe his/her files and documents inside the storage. Dropbox is the best software for you to insert any documents in it and use them whenever you want.

I am working by travelling and whenever I go I can send any documents and share any files with my team mates and organization. thanks to Dropbox I can carry my all documents inside the program and I can insert anything like pictures or project files into Dropbox. This product is really great and safe/reliable.

Learning about Dropbox?

* We monitor all Dropbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.