Dropbox

Dropbox File Storage & Sharing. Always have your stuff, wherever you are.

Work for Dropbox?

Showing 3989 Dropbox reviews
Dropbox review by <span>Reed Q.</span>
Reed Q.

Best cloud store service

What do you like best?

I like that the application allows me to send all the photos from my phone to Dropbox and all my screenshots. I like that they automatically group them into separate folders, which are clearly marked for you. I do not need to go back and record them myself, which saves time. Without paying a penny, I have more than 25 GB of memory, just from sharing a link with my contacts, and I think you can get up to 32 GB. It's also a great tool when it comes to availability. No downloads are required, and anyone who has access to the Internet can access it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the unusable web interface because a lot of space is occupied by the design of the site. It's hard to find the files that are on Dropbox.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save their data and keep backups of files. The best application for storage.

Fast and timely sending of documents, reliable storage of files, opening of a place on my hard disk that the computer worked better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Dropbox review by <span>Lida M.</span>
Lida M.

A reliable program that allows you to store hundreds of our files

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox has a mobile application that allows you to use the program not only on the computer but also on the iPhone or iPad. Since the program is synchronized, you will definitely be sure that all your files will be in place. To upload a file to Dropbox, I just need to drag it to the correct folder, it's easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox has little storage space for documents and files, I'd like more. To export the video you need to take extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is good and useful in the work. If you want to use Dropbox professionally, then you'll need to purchase a paid version that will allow you to have more features and more memory. You will not regret that they took advantage of the Dropbox.

The program allows me to quickly, easily, and most importantly securely store my files. In work, we constantly store important documents in Dropbox since it's safer than on the hard drive. Even on the road, you can simply access the files using your mobile phone and send it to anyone.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Dropbox review by <span>Asia K.</span>
Asia K.

Here is your Database, Great !

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use Dropbox. Storage is really nice and useful. You can put any documents inside the cloud and you can also share with your friends or your organization in anywhere and wherever you go. sharing links system is great for me I am just sending links and my organization clicking the links and after that they have what they need as documents. It is really safe and fast. I can upload my important projects inside it without any hesitation.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problem or coplain about Dropbox. Honestly it is simple and useful software and you do not have any problem with it. everything is easy to process in this product. sometime website is getting freeze when you are uploading new documents into it but it is easy to solve this problem by renewing the website and done so we can not say that this is big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend for anyone who need to safe his/her files and documents inside the storage. Dropbox is the best software for you to insert any documents in it and use them whenever you want.

I am working by travelling and whenever I go I can send any documents and share any files with my team mates and organization. thanks to Dropbox I can carry my all documents inside the program and I can insert anything like pictures or project files into Dropbox. This product is really great and safe/reliable.

Dropbox review by <span>Sandra P.</span>
Sandra P.

Dropbox represents improvements in many forms of storage.

What do you like best?

What I like about Dropbox is how fast files are uploaded and downloaded, I think it's a speed that I have not obtained from any other platform that offers a solid file storage service. I also like the design that has Dropbox is its Web version, it is a design that really makes comfortable stay in the platform, makes it much more comfortable. I am consolidated with the design and comfort offered by Dropbox and I hope it continues to be that way.

What do you dislike?

I do not like at all the prices that Dropbox has, I would like this platform to have fairer prices with its customers, they offered low rates so that all users can enjoy this service without having to pay so much. Drobpox has very good functions, and the fact of lowering the prices would actually bring better benefits for all companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox because I have noticed that it is quite easy to use and brings excellent short and long term benefits. I would like many more people to use Dropbox to realize how easy life will be for them and share files without any limits.

Dropbox has helped me to share files with any of my employees, regardless of the weight or what type of file is, in the same way I have been able to share them through a link, this truth has solved the complex fact of sharing files by other means within my company. Currently we share everything through the fantastic Dropbox platform.

Dropbox review by <span>Paula R.</span>
Paula R.

Dropbox is a platform that cares about the client.

What do you like best?

The most favorable thing that Dropbox has, or on the other hand, the most clinging that has, is the way you can connect from any device, the truth is impressive to see how you can access the Dropbox cloud where our files are stored , from almost any device, whether a Tablet, phone, or any other, we will have the option to download and upload files at the time you want. Dropbox also has the great feature of uploading files faster than other storage processors, because thanks to the technology it uses, it manages to use a greater percentage of our broadband, and makes our files upload in a matter of seconds, the truth the functions that it provides, are the ones that anyone looks for.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion Dropbox has no flaws as such, as it is a software that is developed to fit and makes the client feel comfortable in all aspects, however, I would say that some things can be accommodated in Dropbox, that would make the client feel in an environment where he can develop in a better way and a place where he can store files without boredom.

- Some improvements in desktop Dropbox design, would bring a progressive advance, would make the client feel more comfortable and much more diverse with each file that stores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have noticed, that unlike other platforms in charge of storing files, the easiest to use, is Dropbox. Since it does not have functions that are difficult to use, its platform is super simple and has each section very well organized for its respective use, then, that would be my reason to recommend it as storage software, it is fast, safe and has proved to be a platform that offers quality first of all, offers a stability in the files that are stored and is available to answer the doubts of the users 24 hours a day.

Currently Dropbox is changing our way of storing files. Previously in my company, we transported the files through a USB or simply from a CD, many times we used our phones to store the files and then upload them to the computer where we wanted it. However, thanks to the technology that Dropbox has implemented in its platform, it has managed to completely change that way of transporting files. Now, I have been able to share business files with the vast majority of my employees, achieving immediate satisfaction as I share them via the link, and they receive it, downloading it in a matter of minutes. I hope that Dropbox continues to bring these benefits so remunerated, and that never forget that the customer is the most important, and offer an immediate speed, the truth makes a lot of difference.

Dropbox review by <span>Mackenzie P.</span>
Mackenzie P.

Keep Your Designs (or whatever) Backed Up and in Sync

What do you like best?

I use Dropbox because I want to keep my design work backed up. It's nice to know that my work is safe, that I can access it from any computer, and that I can make files to changes at home and then have them ready to go when I get to work the next day. Dropbox handles all this without me even having to think about it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Dropbox can be a bit slow to sync files and requires a restart. This happens to me every couple of months, and it's always a little annoying when it does. Otherwise, it's a really solid program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to keep your files backed up and in sync, or share large files with others, Dropbox is a great solution at a reasonable price.

My team and I all use Dropbox to keep our files backed up, to share files with each other, and to collaborate on shared documents. Dropbox is perfect for all of this.

Learning about Dropbox?

* We monitor all Dropbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.