Dropbox

Dropbox

(4,895 reviews)

Dropbox File Storage & Sharing. Always have your stuff, wherever you are.

Work for Dropbox?

Learning about Dropbox?

Dropbox Reviews

Ask Dropbox a Question
Dropbox review by Claire (Cyle) C.
Claire (Cyle) C.

"Share Docs Between Colleagues"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that all of my documents are stored in a cloud. I have a lot of work that I do from different computers and locations, and it's nice to know that I don't need to carry my laptop with me everywhere, or upload everything into a flash drive. It's very easy for me to share documents and files with coworkers from different cities and states.

What do you dislike?

It feels a little buggy sometimes. Occasionally I'll be trying to save documents to my dropbox and it will kind of freeze up. For the most part it is really simple to use, but will take a few minutes for the website to update with my new documents that I will add. Sometimes the change tracking will lag a little bit (by a few minutes) so a coworker might make a change at the same time as you and it will cause the site to lag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software to use to share documents, especially if members of your team have different types of computers and document preferences.

I love being able to share documents with people in different locations. Unlike other softwares, dropbox can unite users with different operating systems and email domains. Everyone can share their information and ideas through one system and update it with each other almost instantly. It's easy for you and your team to stay connected and updated within the different systems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Showing 4,894 Dropbox reviews
Dropbox review by Edwin K.
Edwin K.

"Excellent for file management and organization."

What do you like best?

I like that you can put your files in an orderly manner. This happens because this software allows me to organize my files and other stuff.

It is easy to use this software. This is because it does not have complications when using it.

Dropbox is very secure. This ensures that my files, photos and videos are protected from mistakenly deleting them or their mysterious disappearance.

I can ensure that my files are in a good condition. This happens when I manage them.

The sharing activity for files, photos and videos is very easy. I can therefore share them anytime and anywhere I am.

This software is reliable for use as it ensures that I can share, store, manage or organize my files and stuff.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the basic option is very limited to 2gb. I am therefore limited to the same amount of storage.

This software also cannot work in a place with poor or slow network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can just wish to tell them that this software has everything that I want they want from a storage software. It can store, manage organize and also support sharing of files.

Safety of files.

Secure storage of files.

Managing them easily.

Organizing files in an orderly manner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Dropbox review by William N.
William N.

"Software recommended for storage."

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox is a software that is secure for use. You only need to upload your files, photos and videos and then thats easy for use.

I can use Dropbox for file management. Managing my files enables me to keep them in a good condition.

You can also organize them in an orderly manner. Being orderly allows me to retrieve them easily.

It is a very easy software for use. It does not require a lot of skills or expertise for me to work.

Using Dropbox I can share my file, photos and videos very easily. The sharing process is very simple.

Itvis a reliable software for use. Hoi can depend on it for sharing, managing, organizing and storing your stuff.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Dropbox is a software that requires a strong network for it to work.

Basic limits my files to 2gb.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want to advice anyone who wants to keep their files safe, organized and managed to use Dropbox

Sharing if files which easy

Storage which is secure.

Management of files

Organization of files and stuff.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Dropbox review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"File management and organization."

What do you like best?

I like Dropbox because I just upload my files, photos and videos and they are stored in it. It therefore is my best option for their storage.

Dropbox is a software that is easy to use. It only needs to have a background knowledge on how it operates.

After uploading your files in this software, I can manage them. Managing them helps to keep them in a good condition.

It is a secure place to keep my files. I do not have to worry about losing them or deleting them mistakenly.

I can also organize my files, photos and videos to the way that suits me. This helps to retrieve them easily.

Finally I can easily share my files and other stuff to other people at any time and place.

What do you dislike?

That Dropbox is limited to 2gb. That is when am using basic.

It also requires a strong network. It cannot therefore work in a place with poor or slow internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who want to store their files safely, to organize them well and share easily they should switch to Dropbox as it supports all those stuff

Helps to share files.

Secure to store files and other stuff.

Management of files s.

File and other stuff organization.

Dropbox review by Armando R.
Armando R.

" Dropbox, to share and keep your files safe and within reach at any time"

What do you like best?

With Dropbox I can keep my main files in a safe place and accessible at any time that requires them no matter which system is working, it works in an integral and simple way in any platform allowing to synchronize with different devices. Additionally it allows to share quickly and safely any file with different people, becoming an indispensable tool for any user.

What do you dislike?

A very limited space is granted in the free option although some promotions are offered that help to expand the initial amount of space, but the process to get it can be very slow. On the other hand, when sharing files you can not work on any of them at the same time, because it causes conflict and unnecessary copies of the file are created

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an indispensable tool for work in any area of ​​knowledge, as a general recommendation it is essential to increase the available space, either with the use of the recommended promotions or buying additional space according to the requirements

With Dropbox I have been able to keep stored and share many of my important files preventing possible loss or damage of the same ones when taking them in external devices. I can keep the daily work files always available for any eventuality at any time.

Dropbox review by Cathy M.
Cathy M.

"great free share platform"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is great for someone who doesn't need a whole lot of space and doesn't want to spend a lot of money (maybe they want a free option). It is easy to use and gets the job done when you need to store and share files.

What do you dislike?

Since I have always used a free account, I have been caught by not having enough space a few times. In these cases, you have to go in and delete items which are no longer needed to make room for new items. Although its a pin, I understand why they do it this way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is great if you are looking for a free, easy to use document sharing platform.

Dropbox gives us a share option for clients who use this as their primary platform. It allows us to share docs without asking clients to create new accounts on platforms we use more frequently.

Dropbox review by Angel A.
Angel A.

"Good cloud for mass storage"

What do you like best?

The speed of uploading and downloading files is the best feature of Dropbox, every time I need to share a configuration document with equipment, I process it in Dropbox and it is saved quickly in the cloud. The folder management system is very precise and works very well. The encryption provided by Dropbox for connections is adequate and maintains the security of the data. The storage offered is also perfect, for a comfortable price you can have several teras in the cloud. The interface is very good and elegant, easy to manipulate and understandable at first glance.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the costs of the large capacity versions, you pay a lot for every giga of additional storage. Sometimes the synchronization in the mobile app is not the best, it can stay iced when I transfer large files. I would like a way to preview the content to avoid having to download the entire document or image that I am opening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it completely. Good cloud storage service.

With Dropbox I was able to eliminate all USB memory in the work, since having an account in this cloud I can access my shared folders at any time without fear of a memory being damaged or being lost. This advantage is very valuable because I can be sure of having my files in any situation. Thanks to Dropbox I can upload thousands of photos and videos, generally I like to keep a photographic record of the works and that's why I need a large storage capacity to store them all.

Dropbox review by Hellen N.
Hellen N.

"Excellent for management if files."

What do you like best?

I like Dropbox because it allows me to manage my files. Managing helps to keep them in a good condition.

Itbis possible to store your files in this software. It only needs uploading of the files.

It is a secure software to store your files in. It keeps your things stuff very safe.

It is easy to organize your files once you have uploaded them. Thus you can easily access them since they are in an orderly way.

You can easily use this software because it does not have a lot of demands that are complicated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Dropbox requires a network connection.

When using basic am limited to 2gb.

I also require to sign up which makes using it a long process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommended for those wishing to share, store, manage and organize their stuff.

Sharing of files, videos and photos.

Organizing files.

Management of files.

Storage of files and stuff.

Dropbox review by Aleida M.
Aleida M.

"great tool "

What do you like best?

Ease to share those documents that are in the cloud. It will no longer be necessary to attach files in the mails or carry the information in a USB.

Security in storage.

No need to install software on our computer. We simply need a browser to access the servers where we have our documents. Therefore we will not have to update the software.

Online photo gallery

The shared folders can only be seen by people you invite.

We can have our files on any platform that supports dropbox

What do you dislike?

In Dropbox we can not write in the same documents

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful tool that helps to share files and take control.

Keep in mind that the free version only has a limit after that you should opt for a paid version

In these moments, it helps me to carry personal documents that I need at any time and thus entering from the cell phone I can send it by mail or share it until I print it. It helps me to share with other people in the company certain points of interest to try that may be important

Dropbox review by Francis M.
Francis M.

"Dropbox makes sharing and storage safe."

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox is easy to use. I can use it without requiring any skills or expertise.

I can keep files managed. This keeps them in a good condition any time I want to access them.

When I want to store my file I consider Dropbox. It is secure to keep my things there.

File organization is an activity that I usually like doing. I keep them in order that I like. This helps retrieving them very fast.

It ensure that I share my files. They are shared very fast and safely since it is secure.

You can rely on this software to share, store, manage and organize my files.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Dropbox requires internet connection. This means it cannot work in a place that network is slow or poor.

Basic is limited to 2gb. This limits me to the storage amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommendable for storage and agqring of files. You can rely on it to management and organize your things.

Management of files.

Sharing files.

Organization of other stuff and files.

Storage of files and other stuff.

Dropbox review by Omar I.
Omar I.

"One of the most useful software I have available in my work."

What do you like best?

Dropbox is my ally in the work, is the software that I use more since all the information of my customers and partners of our company is hosted in the cloud Dropbox. This cloud is quite useful to me because I can upload as many files as I want regardless of the format, between those I upload the accounting contracts and financial reports of my clients and my company. I also use Dropbox as a backup of the information that I am accumulating in my pc, taking precautions in case of any flaw in my pc and that for this reason I lose the information, I do this backup thanks to a function that offers me Dropbox that allows me to synchronize a folder in my pc with the cloud.

What do you dislike?

A software that I have used on a daily basis taking advantage of every tool that it provides me, feeling satisfied with this. The synchronization of my files in the cloud is fundamental for my work, and without this, I would lose much of the information I receive from my customers. For this reason, I consider that this software is wonderful and has not caused me discomfort or inconvenience that I can review here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a software that when you start using it you will realize all the benefits it will bring to you. There is nothing more valuable than the protection and backup of the information you are producing in your work, and Dropbox will allow you to do this, a software that you can customize to your work requirements and that will make you a much more cautious and prevented worker with the care of the information because you can store everything in the cloud.

I recommend it

On one occasion I had a malfunction in my pc and the hard disk was damaged, losing approximately one year of work. Before this great problem I looked for solutions so that this never happened to me, and I got Dropbox, a complementary software of my labor activities, and my great file in the cloud, that has given me more confidence and tranquility when new documents of my clients enter my pc, since I can store them in the cloud synchronizing it with my pc, avoiding that this information is lost. My growth as a worker has been strongly influenced by the use of this software.

Dropbox review by Andrzej K.
Andrzej K.

"Dropbox - My favorite cloud"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a useful tool for everyone. All will find something for him because in this program we can search for many options.

The most significant advantage is that files automatically synchronize on all devices. I must add that Dropbox is available on almost all operating systems and is available on mobile devices. Another advantage is that Dropbox allows you to send files to people who do not use this software, thanks to the fact that this application does not require an application to download files from it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it happened that the synchronization was slow, probably some problems with the servers, besides, I did not notice any more significant drawbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application saves me a lot of time, because now I have all in one place and do not need to search something in pendrive, which often I lost.

In my opinion, if the Dropbox is the only application of this type that you are using, it is worth paying extra to the professional version, because it has many exciting features.

Dropbox review by Alvin K.
Alvin K.

"Management and organization of files."

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox allows me to manage my files. I can therefore get them to stay in a good condition.

Organization is also an activity that I do especially when I want to keep my files in order. This software allows me to carry out this activity.

When I want to keep my files and other stuff I always opt to use Dropbox. This is a software that is best for storage.

I always share my files using this software. The sharing process involved is very simple.

This software is very easy to use. It does not have complicated requirements.

It is secure to store your documents in. This is because when I upload my files and documents here they are always safe.

You canbrely on it to store and share your files. Also to manage and organize them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software cannot allow me to upload documents if am not connected to a strong network.

Also basic is limited to 2gb which limits me to the same amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend others to use Dropbox for it allows me to manage my files , keep them ordely and share them easily.

File managing.

Storage of files.

Organization of files.

Simple to share files.

Dropbox review by Roger B.
Roger B.

"Great for Storing and Making Files Accessible"

What do you like best?

It was easy to sign up with Dropbox. The functionality is similar to most standard file management systems, so it's quite simple for most people to use. We get a pretty good amount of storage space at all plan levels. The value is generally good for the price. I like the ability to allow certain people to access specific files and folders.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to sign in to access documents that people send me through Dropbox. I'd prefer all documents be downloadable right away after I click on a link in a Dropbox email. Some people have found sharing files and folders to be difficult, so I would have to simplify my folder structure and other settings to make it easier for people to access certain files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox usually has a basic free version that can allow you to try out their system before committing to a paid plan. Compared to other similar file sharing services, I think you'll find that Dropbox has very good file management tools. I would certainly recommend giving Dropbox a try.

Sharing files and collaborating with others has been smoother with Dropbox. I don't have to rely as much on email and can send much larger documents, either individually or as a zip folder, in very little time. We don't have to rely as much on using hard drives and can have access to files from any location with an internet connection.

Dropbox review by Emma G.
Emma G.

"Store information securely and share it when and with whom you want"

What do you like best?

Sharing the content with your writing colleagues or superiors is more than usual. However, it can often be a costly task due to the weight of the files or the amount of them. Therefore, it is necessary that we have installed Dropbox, online clouds that allow uploading and downloading files much faster, offering the possibility of creating folders that can be shared with whoever you want. Therefore, sending those articles or the latest photos of the congress is a much simpler task.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I liked the least about using dropbox is the little storage it offers and the synchronization of files sometimes becomes a bit slow, the rest is a great application, especially for me, which store so many photos, information or important videos

Recommendations to others considering the product

For people who need a backup and share their files is the ideal application, you can also access all your information from any mobile device, share it with friends, work colleagues or family, not much storage space that offers free , but it is enough for many things, with this application you will have the certainty that your important files are backed up in the safest way.

It has saved my life in the support of very important articles or images, apart from saving me space in my hard drive it gives the backup to my files that I need, besides that thanks to the application I share articles and information with my colleagues and superiors easily and safely.

Dropbox review by Pedro O.
Pedro O.

"Simply the best software around!"

What do you like best?

It's a godsend how easy it is to use this software. It's a breeze to install and super simple to use. Also, the "anyone link" function is an unbelievable tool to send files to friends and family without them having a dropbox account.

What do you dislike?

There are times where I get duplicate files when using multiple devices at once, but I've never lost any file so that's a plus. Also there isn't a function to delete a file locally but no remotely. There are times where I only want to delete a file locally and I just don't have that option, it would be really great to have that option on a right menu button on the mouse and delete file locally. You can do a folder exclusion but that's too extreme. Especially when you have bigger files inside certain folders, you don't want to hog down your hard drive disks with useless files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the share to anyone function!

Being a freelance, I have to keep sending files to friends or customers for approval and having the share with anyone link it's really handy and solved a problem when dealing with larger than 25MB files limit on e-mail. I used to either have to upload big files to a private server like an FTP or similar and then share a link with the customer/friend, or by literally sending them a thumb drive with the files. Now with dropbox is as easy as sending them a link easily.

Dropbox review by Juan A.
Juan A.

"Store your files in a safe way with dropbox"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is used to store your files or documents in the cloud either from your computer's browser or from your smartphone, you can paste files in your computer folder and they will be synchronized directly to your account, you have a free plan which is very useful which gives you 2gb to go your content and save it, it is very safe and reliable excellent to backup your important files or simply upload what you like.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox is very useful either at work or outside of it, without a doubt it is the best i have nothing that i do not like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox has an app which you can download from google play totally free which will be a very useful tool for anyone who downloads it

It helps me to upload files or documents of work for when i want to finish something at home i just upload it to my dropbox account and access them from my home, very useful is excellent.

Dropbox review by Ann N.
Ann N.

"The best storage tool for your files."

What do you like best?

I like that Dropbox makes it easy to share files.This is due to the process of sharing being very simple.

I can manage my files very well. They can therefore be kept in a good condition.

File organization is also possible. I can therefore be in an orderly manner and hence retrieve them easily.

You can rely on this software to share your files and store your stuff very well.

It is secure. It keeps my stuffs and files very safe therefore I cannot lose them.

This software does not have complications hence easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Dropbox requires internet connection.

I also need a gmail account that I can log in.

Basic is limited to 2gb and therefore

Recommendations to others considering the product

To share, store, organize and manage files they should really use Dropbox as those things can happen there.

Easy to share files.

Managing files is very simple.

Organizing also done here.

Secure storage of files.

Dropbox review by Raolis M.
Raolis M.

"Good tool"

Security in storage.

Dropbox is a multiplatform file hosting service in the cloud, operated by the Dropbox company. The service allows users to store and synchronize files online and between computers and share files and folders with others.

The files are on a server that we do not control, so we will take special care in what we have stored, we must take into account security, confidentiality, etc. Not because of problems with the company that has hosted it, but because of "attacks" they may have, to think about the times we have heard that security has been compromised on Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc ... filtering passwords, phone numbers, Photos,

What do you dislike?

You can only synchronize what is inside the folder that is created automatically. Call "MY DROPBOX"

When sharing files you should not work on it at the same time as it creates conflict and the file is duplicated.

It does not have a clipboard for devices. except Iphone

Recommendations to others considering the product

The plans they offer are very good and allow you to access your documents from anywhere, it is a very useful tool when it comes to keeping data synchronized and that can be your private repository in terms of information.

It helps me keep online the expenses I make with the company to keep track of everything we do outside the company and we can not be connected to business applications.

It helps us to have information available without connection in case we need to consult something and we do not have connection to information

Dropbox review by Simón Bernabé G.
Simón Bernabé G.

"Dropbox is an indispensable software"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a very versatile software, I like it to be multiplatform, to be able to use it on my mobile, tablet and computer independently of the operating system that it uses. It is very easy to use, the files can be organized without much effort. To share documents or files is very good; I have used it to share images and documents in my blog. The mobile application is also very easy to use, and you can upload our mobile photos to our dropbox account

What do you dislike?

Dropbox is an indispensable software

It really is very good, although I would like to have a little more storage capacity, because other similar softwares offer more. However dropbox is very stable. Another good aspect to consider is that it lacks an html version for slow Internet connections because it is a bit slow to load all the elements of the web interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you register as soon as possible. It is an excellent tool that provides mobility for our files. We can have the files available on any device that has internet access. And You can share files in a safe way with other users

The problems that have resulted are more indole person, such as: share large files that via email is very cumbersome. Have a place to host images and / or documents that I can use in a block. Have a backup of the most important documents to have them available at any time on any device

Dropbox review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.

"Good cloud with great folder synchronization"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is the most famous cloud hosting service that exists with millions of users. Its synchronization with the folders on the computer is optimal and its upload-download speeds are very good. The ease to install and start using it from the first moment is also very useful, it offers good storage capacity to store a large amount of files. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use, with sober and elegant colors.

The security offered is also excellent, especially with the download links that can be sent to clients.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox is being relegated in certain functions that other clouds have implemented. Although they offer great storage, it is less than what Drive and Onedrive give. Sometimes the loading of a file stops without apparent cause. The performance of the mobile application could be better optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox will guarantee your data security, however I believe that other market options also offer good features that can meet your needs. The stability of Dropbox guarantees access to your information, I recommend this application but evaluate all the options first.

Having our files in the cloud allows us to save costs in physical hard drives, in addition you can have backup of relevant information for the company with the certainty that they are safe in this cloud.

Another important benefit is to be able to visit an external client and with just one click, present or download large files in your office without using USB memories or external disks.

Dropbox review by Angel C.
Angel C.

"dropbox option to store files in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Is one of the most efficient storage and file transfer services among all. It is ideal to back up even a hard drive, has a good price option, something that I like the most is the fast synchronization of files, apart from very reliable security, I have used a lot of time dropbox and it is the fastest way to access the files stored in the cloud, from any device that has access via web or by application and from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

the bad thing that I find in this application is its little storage in the free version, in the plus and pro versions you must pay monthly what turns out to be somewhat expensive, lately the application has been driven to free users to enter the paid versions and that most of the benefits have been focusing on those versions, but still you can use the application, it is still a good option to store files in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a good option both personal and business, I recommend for the business option to have a paid version of this application as it offers more storage space and thus be able to have options to more functions that could be very useful.

The tool has been used to give users and customers altering their files automatically in the cloud, it is the option they have to access from any place to business and personal documents faster and more effectively, in order to continue with work and / or synchronize work.

Dropbox review by Francismar V.
Francismar V.

"Dropbox is everything you need!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is really a very useful tool, having the availability to access my work documents, photos and files at any time and place is a step forward that the rest of the people, in my work environment, it is necessary to have a place to store my daily reports and have the ability to exchange information with my bosses, that makes my performance quite easy and for that reason I recommend it and it is used frequently in the collection department.

What do you dislike?

I think it's an excellent tool, maybe a disadvantage is the little capacity that is offered to menbresias free of costs, the rest I have no complaints about Dropbox, it is quite functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue on the road you are going, moving forward with the trends is ideal, optimizing your mobile application would be excellent.

the ability to store administrative information and the easy exchange of work documents among my colleagues, and the simple fact that we all use it in the office is a total success; we plan to bring dropbox to other departments in order to optimize their performance and efficiency as He did in our work area.

Dropbox review by Simon N.
Simon N.

"Where else can you store your files if not in Dropbox."

What do you like best?

I like how Dropbox is reliable for storing and sharing of files.

It is very simple to use as it does not have a lot if thing s that you need to know about it. I mean it is very easy to know how to operate it.

You can manage your files so that they can be in a good state anytime you want to use them.

Organizing your files is also possible me. This makes retrieval very fast.

It is secure for one to store their files. This is makes it very safe for storage and sharing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that basic has only 2gb. I want to use it to store a lot more bit I can't because am limited.

I also need a gmail account so that I can use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So recommendable for storage and sharing of files.

Also for security of files

For reliability to send things.

Sharing and storage of files and other staff.

Management and organization of stuff.

Security of my things.

Dropbox review by Juliana G.
Juliana G.

"Pioneering software in the storage of information in the cloud."

What do you like best?

From the first moment I used this software I have not stopped using it, and is that Dropbox is the cloud storage service that has better features in relation to other services that offer the same functions. With this software I back up all the information I generate in my work since I can upload to the dropbox cloud any type of file regardless of size, I just need an internet connection to upload reports, research analysis and information from my bosses and customers in an easy way. This software allows me to synchronize the folder of My Documents that is in my pc and everything I paste in that folder will automatically upload to the cloud, this option is quite useful because I do not have to go through complicated computer processes to save my information in the Dropbox cloud. Another option that seems revolutionary to me is that I can use Dropbox on my android phone, allowing me to use this software anywhere I want without being limited only to the pc. And one of the most important options for me, and that links all my team, is that I can link my co-workers to my Dropbox session, being able to share information necessary for the fulfillment of our work goals.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox has an option that sometimes is quite annoying and must be controlled deformities because otherwise the information you upload to the cloud may be incorrect when you share session and is that this software automatically synchronizes photos and documents that are saved by default in the folder of documents or images. H ay that be quite cautious when using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a software that I recommend until the tiredness since it boosts in an indescribable way your abilities of individual work and of team since you can share your session of the cloud with your colleagues of work, in addition it has an efficient system that allows you to synchronize your documents and labor reports so that they are uploaded to the cloud in an easy and fast way.

One of the attributes that this software adds to my performance as a worker is the ability it gives me to strengthen teamwork. In our office we all use Dropbox because we synchronize the information we develop and share it in our cloud session. A software that has undoubtedly helped to unite us more as a team and be more efficient as a team.

Dropbox review by Andreina S.
Andreina S.

" storing with dropbox"

What do you like best?

is an excellent tool to store important files which you want to keep an access from anywhere that you have an active internet connection, with which you can download and even view with your default viewer and read and / or print the documents and files you want. I use it to store documents that do not occupy much space since I have a free version with very little GB available but it has been very useful for me to have access to those documents.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about the tool is its little space given to new users, although it is considered that you have to pay for a better quality of use but it could be considered to give more space to start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

my recommendation if you are average user and need only for light documents is an option the tool in its free form, I guess it will have many more functions in its paid version but for the basics it is very useful.

I have used the storage tool as a personal use to get documents and even images that I need at some time of the day or week to access when I need it, after using it I delete to be able to have the space again and not accumulate garbage in my storage .

Dropbox review by Evans M.
Evans M.

"A software that ensures storage and sharing of documents."

What do you like best?

I like Dropbox because it is easy to use. It does not make me go through a lot of things while installing it or when starting to use it.

It ensures security of files, documents and other stuff. It keeps then safe and thus preventing them from getting lost.

You can rely on Dropbox cir sharing and storing your stuff safe and away from damage.

If allow me to manage my stuff to his I like it. This enables then to be in good state every time I want to use them.

Using this software allows the user to organize the file in an orderly manner hence easy to retrieve them.

It makes the process of sharing very simple hence saving us energy.

What do you dislike?

That when I use basic I am limited to only 2gb whereas I have so much to store.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a software that everyone should use to store and share their files. I therefore recommend its use very much.

Management of files

File organization.

Security of files.

Storage and sharing if files.

Dropbox review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"A excelent cloud disk"

What do you like best?

Dropbox allow me to share many files with friends with zero complications, just upload the file and share, its that simple.

The option of gain more free space through inviting friends is something great.

Is super easy o set up and use, in any platform (MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android, etc).

I`ve been using dropbox for more the 8 years, and so far is my main personal storage cloud, allowing me to store all kind of files, in fact, i use dropbox as a virtual deskptop, everything that i store on the desktop of my personal computer automaticaly sync to dropbox in the cloud, this help me to have a real time backup of my data, and can acces to it from any of my devices all around the world, this configuration gives me the security that i`m not going to lose any of my important files.

Need to improve in certains areas, but the Dropbox team is always releasing new updates with new features that make dropbox one hell of solution.

Dropbox is a "must have" aplication, and i don`t think that anybody can refuse that, you defenily MUST HAVE dropbox in yours aplications of daily use, you won`t regreat it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the synchronization its very slow, thats the only thing that a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try the free version and then you will see that is great.

Dropbox it's helping me to share files with friends easily.

Dropbox review by Adolpho N.
Adolpho N.

"Dropbox is a Great Product "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Dropbox is the syncing feature and how easily accessible it is across computer and mobile platforms. I daily backup all my data from my phone to my personal Dropbox folder and the system is easy to use. It also updates in real time.

What do you dislike?

I only have one thing I can point out that could be better. I would love to have a more affordable plan for unlimited storage depending on the users usage of the product or special offer for long standing costumers. It's a great resource for long term storage solutions especially for someone who takes a lot of photos and video because the files can be very large but also add up quickly.

I do a lot of script writing and video editing so having Dropbox available to save my latest versions of my products is vital and lets me feel comfortable knowing that everything is backed up and safe. The benefit of having the application accessible on any device so that backing something up is as easy as a click from anywhere I'm at.

Dropbox review by Anaika L.
Anaika L.

"Manage your files in the cloud with Dropbox."

What do you like best?

Its synchronization is so effective that you can have all your files updated on all your devices that are linked. Your website allows you to have a good view of your directories. The admission of any format is quite appropriate and that makes this tool stand out.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have had failures with the installer in some equipment, when they usually make updates, but it is a problem that I have dealt with the support team and it has not been a major problem, but it would be good to have an advance information of the new advances that will have the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes Dropbox has some extras in storage that complement it use and encourage you to use it, taking into account the user of Samsung or another device. This cloud storage system is one of the pioneers and using it will leave you with that good taste of having your files in a safe place.

Currently we have a group of documents and database compromised in some directories hosted on Dropbox, here we store this information and avoid it being lost over time or may be available to users with bad intentions.

This has given us a stability and results in favor of the organization to have everything backup in a safe place.

Dropbox review by Roberto  S.
Roberto S.

"Good tool for file sharing"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is the most useful file sharing tools that exist, since it can be synchronized geniely with the folders on the computer and the cloud. The way to share these folders with other users is also very useful and intuitive.

It is great the encryption that uses Dropbox to upload files to the cloud with SHA 256 this guarantees that no intruder see the secret information.

All the features to share folders are amazing, such as passwords, determine if it is only for reading or editing, date of expiration of links, etc.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox gives little storage space to initial accounts compared to its rivals, this discourages new users in the tool. Considering this, it is a very important failure since clients are lost with this restrictive policy.

Since last year, the uploads and downloads of documents has slowed down and this is not understood considering that they have the best algorithms to perform this task. Drive or Onedrive have eaten the cake to Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Dropbox if you do not have another option, but today it is better to go through the options of the competition.

The main benefit of having a cloud is to be able to host files and view them from any device anywhere I am. This is valuable when providing support or service to a client outside the company's facilities, without the need to carry a physical device that represents a risk of being damaged.

Additionally, being able to quickly share installation or similar files to my clients is very valuable and allows me to better manage my service.

Dropbox review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Dropbox is the best place to store in the cloud"

What do you like best?

If you do not have space on your hard drive to continue storing your photos, videos or files, Dropbox is for you. In its free plan it can offer you 2 GB of storage, you can synchronize your files quickly, besides integrating it with an application on your Android or iOS phone if you wish.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox really is a very good tool, both for personal use, as for small businesses but one of the cons that this tool can present, are its prices, compared to other programs of the competition this can be somewhat costly and if not you will use it for personal use, but for work, 2 GB of storage may not be enough, which you may also consider improving, since other free programs offer more space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using Dropbox both to store your personal files, as well as for your company. If you are starting do not hesitate to populate your free plan. You can use it in different operating systems such as Mac, Windows and Linux (for the latter is very good), in addition to being able to use an application on your phone and synchronize your files in real time and from anywhere. It also has the option to drag the files within the cloud and change directories.

In my company Dropbox has been very helpful, only with its free plan we have been able to cover our needs, since 2 GB of storage have enough for us. We have been able to implement it in the cloud as well as in our mobile devices and synchronize the content that we have stored.

Dropbox review by Eduardo T.
Eduardo T.

"Sync your files from the cloud"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is one of the most reliable and secure cloud storage services, in addition to being well known with a large number of users. It is very useful that the client can be installed on almost any device. The organization of folders is simple and effective. The way to share folders with clients is great for passing large files configuration. The integration with all operating systems is optimal.

What do you dislike?

The biggest disadvantage of Dropbox is that you need to download the client to be able to execute it without having this sense if it is a service in the cloud and compared with its competitors. Dropbox does not guarantee powerful protection for stored data. It would be good to apply an option to see a preview of the file and then a total view, this gains functionality and allows you to evaluate the document without opening it completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate if Dropbox allows all the characteristics or functionalities of a Cloud, remember that there are other options in the market with notable scores. If it requires a lot of storage, go to the premiun or enterprise version. In general it is essential at this time to have a tool such as Dropbox, greatly facilitates daily work in the company.

With Dropbox I no longer have the need to carry portable discs with information or USB memories, thanks to this I can address any client quickly and I can access the information from that place with only my credentials. Another important benefit is to be able to share with the clients large files that allow a good communication with them. It has also allowed me to have backup copies of some elements in the cloud with which I have double storage.

Dropbox review by Camile M.
Camile M.

"File management and organization of files."

What do you like best?

What I like about thus software is that it is easy to use. This software does not have any featured that are hard to use. It is easy to understand how it works.

This software keeps files, documents photos and videos secure. This makes them safe and protects from unauthorized access.

Also this software allows me to manage my files well. I can place any files whenever I want as love ng as it suits my wants.

Using Dropbox allows me to organize my stuff in way that I see good. This allows me to access them quckly saving me time and effort.

As for sharing and storage of my files,docs and photos I can say it is the best to use at all time as it is quick and safe.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have for this software is that it requires me to have a network connection and a strong one for that matter.

Also when using the basic option it does not help me meet my requirements because it is limited to 2gb.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me i have so many documents that I need to store and to keep safe. Dropbox ensures that I have the both thing that I want. Anyone who also wants to have the same should really try and make an effort to use Dropbox.

Simple and fast sharing of files, documents,photos and videos.

Storage is secure for file and document and other stuff.

Dropbox review by Hannah V.
Hannah V.

"So Convenient For Working on the go"

What do you like best?

I love that I can start make my lecture notes at home and then be able to pull them up when I get to work. I also love having it installed on my computer so I can easily access it through the file explorer and not even have to use the internet browser. I even have the app on my phone so if I need to pull something up on the go, I can do that as well! I can even have a shared folder with co-workers and have that nested inside of my personal files.

What do you dislike?

The only problem that I have is that on the work tablet, it has not been updating. Even when I hit the refresh button, I cannot see any of my recent files. Usually when I hit the refresh button, I have no problem getting everything to load up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that everyone downloads Dropbox on your phone so you can access files on the go. More importantly, download it on your computer that way you can access your files from the file browser. Otherwise, you have to log in on the internet browser every time. Having it in the file explorer also allows you to save to that location without having to log into the internet and upload it.

The business benefits are that I can work anywhere! I can start something at home and know that I will have access to it when I get to work. If I am using a random computer somewhere, I can still access all my files.

Dropbox review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"Easy to set up and start using"

What do you like best?

What I like best about dropbox is that it is very simple to set up and start using. I also really like that it has a desktop sync app for my computer so that it acts like a drive on my computer and makes it very easy to use as a cloud drive.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things that I dislike; it does not have quite the functionality that some other cloud storage devices has, and also the security of the information stored is not as robust as some other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do your research and assess what you're looking for in a cloud storage solution. If you need something fairly simple and don't have any security concerns (non-sensitive information) then this is a really good starting point so that you don't take up valuable space on your computer and also protect against equipment failures and lets you access whatever you have saved from anywhere.

We mainly use dropbox as a business to share non-sensitive files and pictures. We have created folders for pictures so that we can show perspective customers.

Dropbox review by Sun Czar B.
Sun Czar B.

"Dropbox Makes Transporting Files Between Computers So Easy"

What do you like best?

What makes Dropbox such a great app is just how easily I can access my important files in any way at any time. Whether on my home PC, work PC, out of town on PC thru their site online, or on my mobile device, my files are at my fingertips. The interface between platforms also make things easy to understand and smoothly workable.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about Dropbox. The app is well thought through and designed very well overall. If I need to view a photo file’s quality, an option for “preview” and “full quality” view may be something Dropbox may want to consider in the future, but that is very minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is such a great app. I'm very happy to use it as often as I can.

I use Dropbox to access files I use between home and work, but also on the road through the mobile app as well. Having this easy route to my files is so much easier than worrying about physically bringing a USB drive or CD.

Dropbox review by Adriana P.
Adriana P.

"effective synchronization tool to store documents in the cloud. "

What do you like best?

It is a tool that allows you to store any type of file in the cloud, thus guaranteeing the possibility of having access to it from any computer.

Within my experience with this tool I understand that it is compatible with several Windows, Linux, Mac operating systems, but in particular I have only used it with

Windows.

It allows us the option of sharing folders and work documents in a more dynamic way with our team, thus improving the distribution times to all our colleagues in our department.

Its important feature in the particular is that it is constantly synchronizing and very fast.

If unfortunately your computer has some flaw, just by synchronizing Dropbox on another computer you already have your most important files back.

What do you dislike?

In particular I do not have many negative comments on this tool, but it is important to clarify that uploading files at times is complicated and is practically impossible, we tested it in another network thinking that it was the Internet connection and we had the same result, of equal way it happens with the heaviest files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your work rhythm dynamic, have access to your most important files from any computer, consider this tool, it is worth acquiring and implementing

We feel very sastifechos know that we have Dropbox, the tranquility that transmits us to have our most important files protected in the cloud and having access to them from any computer without a doubt is magnificent, it is easy and fast to use and adapt it in the organization, that facilitates us the continuous march in our projects of works no matter where we are. Dropbox will always be with us.

Dropbox review by Marielle S.
Marielle S.

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

I like how functional and easy it is to use. I like how I can also share docs with other people easily and know when they make changes to docs and what they changed. It's great for offices to use to communicate with different people on the teams. It also made transferring files from an old computer to a new one super easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that there isn't an unlimited amount of storage space. I feel like it's easy to use up all the storage space but I don't want to have to pay for more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great application to use if you don't have a million things to upload.

It's making it easier to communicate with my team so that we are all on the same page with updates to tracking docs. We use it for tracking invoicing and checks and it makes the process lot easier.

Dropbox review by shiugloon k.
shiugloon k.

"Que mas les puedo decir es una gran herramienta de almacenamiento."

What do you like best?

Con Dropbox puedo guardar fotos, archivos, videos y documentos para compartir con otros usuarios.

La información almacenada se puede conectar en un lugar central y se puede sincronizar de forma segura en todos sus dispositivos para acceder a ellos en cualquier momento y en cualquier lugar.

Es muy fácil enviar archivos grandes, incluso personas que no tienen una cuenta de Dropbox.

Permitir tener una copia de seguridad de sus archivos y guardarlos en la nube que facilitará la disponibilidad de ellos en cualquier computadora, tableta, computadora portátil y teléfono.

What do you dislike?

Al compartir archivos, no se debe trabajar en el mismo archivo al mismo tiempo, se producen conflictos y se crean dos copias del archivo.

Solo puede sincronizar lo que está dentro de la carpeta que se crea automáticamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es esencial tener una herramienta que le permita acceder a la información donde quiera que esté, es mejor cuando una herramienta está disponible para cualquier dispositivo (computadoras, teléfonos o tabletas).

Uso de Dropbox en casi todas las situaciones posibles. Es la forma más fácil de crear carpetas compartidas con los clientes y permitir el acceso por usuario. Estoy muy impresionado por la velocidad en la que Dropbox ha mejorado sus funciones y no puedo recordar el momento en que Dropbox no ha cumplido con mis expectativas.

Dropbox review by Malia Jade R.
Malia Jade R.

"Easier to keep everything in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I have two Dropbox accounts and it's easy to access both and transfer items from on to another. I also think Dropbox is super easy to use and you have access to your files on your laptop, work computer, phone, anywhere you can access the internet.

What do you dislike?

The fee $10/month. I have two accounts and I'm already maxed out of space in both, so I can no longer add anything to my dropbox unless I pay $120 a year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an existing account and then your workplace gives you another account, you can easily transfer files over (if you want). Open both accounts at the same time and then drag and drop files.

I'm able to organized all of my music files, of which I have a ton of working sessions and produced tracks. The main benefit of Dropbox is the ease of being able to organize, but you do have to take the time to do that.

Dropbox review by Adrian D.
Adrian D.

"Cloud storage done right"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is wonderful because it allows online file sharing, as well as document sharing through Dropbox Paper. Folders can be created to be private or public, and then others can be added to them to either view or edit. I love using Dropbox to transfer photos to clients and to keep some files in cloud storage while I'm editing from my laptop and unable to move the photos onto their designated hard drives.

What do you dislike?

The basic version does not have a lot of storage space. The mobile apps should provide more functionality. The app doesn't "remember" where you left listening to an audio file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a free account first. And get free accounts for Google Drive, OneDrive etc. Before making a purchase, evaluate the experience for each of these on various platforms. Go for yearly plans as you can save a lot compared to monthly plans. And watch out for the Mobile apps they are pretty low-end.

I use Dropbox to syncing documents and sometimes, code (Github etc is a much better option for that, obviously). It allows my colleagues and me to make and see changes to documents without having to email it every single time.

Dropbox review by Hannah J.
Hannah J.

"Fast and reliable!"

What do you like best?

What i love about Dropbox is that the files are accessible anywhere at any time Dropbox provides a secure and fast way to upload and access your private files at any time. Some time ago I used automatic synchronization of photos on my phone which allowed me to save moments that would otherwise be lost. I find it a stable service and it has always been available when I use it

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Dropbox is that its free storage capacity is limited and the paid versions are expensive compared to similar products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Dropbox but be careful when choosing tiers the capacity are a little expensive but i recommend going for the $10/mo subscription so you have more storage!

The biggest thing for me is being able to store large file videos and then I'm able to share links to download those videos at any time!

Dropbox review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Excellent program!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily transfer documents to others regardless of whatever platform they are using (Android, iOS, PC, Mac, etc.)

Wherever I go, my files go, thanks to the cloud based file storage! I never have to worry about forgetting an important file at home or even worse, what would happen if my laptop was ever lost or stolen because I can pull up all of my saved files from anywhere I'm at.

I also love that I can easily share files that might otherwise be too large to send as an attachment by creating a link to it and sending that instead!

What do you dislike?

Using the "locker" (the shared folder) on multiple devices has been a little tricky. Nonetheless, I'm always able to access my files and that's what's most important to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

compare prices if you need more than 2GB cloud storage.

I can easily share files that might otherwise be too large to send as an attachment by creating a link to it and sending that instead. I think one of the greatest benefits that it is compatible with any platform (Android, iOS, PC, Mac, etc.) I can send someone using an Android device something that I have saved on my iPhone without any problems.

Dropbox review by ricardo s.
ricardo s.

"Buena web"

What do you like best?

Es una buena web de almacenamiento de archivos, teniendo aplicacion off line, podemos estar seguros que se puede trabajar tranquilamente, mientras se guarda informacion y se sube automaticamente a la nube, estoy contento sobretodo porque suelo trabajar off line y suelo dejar sin subir archivos, pero dropbox los sube por mi

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta es la velocidad de subida, que es muy lenta, y dado que si apago el ordenador de mesa antes de tiempo, la subida de archivos se interrumpe y no puedo llegar a guardar ningun archivo en la nube

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una gran aplicacion. bastante buena y bastante util para los compañeros que no trabajemos solo en un lugar y tengamos que movernos constantemente

Con respecto a esta aplicacion, podemos decir que ha solucionado el tema de la jornada laboral, porque aun estando enfermo podriamos terminar un trabajo que dejasemos a medias en la oficina, a mi personalmente me ha beneficiado en que no he podido asistir a la oficina, pero si he podido terminar el trabajo asignado

Dropbox review by eric g.
eric g.

"Speed and ease of use "

What do you like best?

I liked the file synchronization feature the best. For a free service, it works well and offers 2 GB for free. If you upgrade to business there are some other features like History of actions but you have to pay. It also hosts many apps through windows, Mac, Linux and iPhone to name a few.

What do you dislike?

The user interface takes a while to get used to. It lacks specific tabs for older files and version/. You can only get 2GB for free but that is a decent amount for the average user. You also can edit documents in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe change the interface to quickly call up older files versions.

I can easily store a majority of my current files on the cloud and not worry about syncing and bringing a USB stick with me when I travel. It improves security in that regard because I can quickly lose my USB stick on the road.

Dropbox review by Aníbal M.
Aníbal M.

"Great hosting service for all operating systems"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Dropbox is that I can have my files available anywhere in the world where I have an Internet connection available, I love that I have been able to use it from multiple operating systems without any problems, in Windows and Linux I had installed the client what allows me to have my files synchronized without worrying about doing it manually, it has helped me in the tasks of the work especially when I have to finish a report and I have to leave work when I get home I can finish it and I find it right where I left it . Some time ago I used automatic synchronization of photos on my phone which allowed me to save moments that would otherwise be lost. I find it a stable service and it has always been available when I use it, I have never had problems due to lack of availability and this is appreciated. To finish DropBox has been on the market for many years and it can be said with certainty that it is backed by a serious company and that it will continue to be in the market for a long time

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Dropbox is that its free storage capacity is limited and the paid versions are expensive compared to similar products, although I have never had problems in terms of security, there is always the latent fear of an attack on servers. Dropbox and that leaks some information about any sensitive document of the work, but it is a personal fear, fortunately I have never had this problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Dropbox to forget about backing up information on physical USB devices and they will be available anywhere

I have delivered many reports of work and projects which I start in the office and ended up at home, it has also helped me to show some document that I have forgotten during one other business meeting, so I have been able to solve several things in the jobs. I have benefited professionally by helping me maintain my reputation by delivering jobs on time

Dropbox review by Eduardo G.
Eduardo G.

"Best Way to Share Files."

What do you like best?

I like Dropbox in general, because of them we are able to keep our files safe in the cloud. Here we keep our sales scripts, ideas for marketing and what to say to a clients objection. Not only that, but you are able to share files with clients just by a link.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the limit to the amount of storage we get, i guess dropbox get's expensive per user, but it'd be nice to have a bigger limit of storage without the prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy place to store your files, Dropbox offers the best security and cloud to take your project anywhere you go!

With Dropbox, we are able to freely communicate our projects without having to send big files through email. This makes it easy to ensure that our files are opened and viewed, also helps us keep track at who's viewing our products!

Dropbox review by Greivin Raúl N.
Greivin Raúl N.

"Dropping in the secure Box "

What do you like best?

The sync is pretty good. I can always trust in having the data accessible as I need it. Totally recommended. I've used different storage platform, and this one is the one I like the most. The user interface, the intuitive way for doing tasks, the pretty good looking of the platform and even the feature of simultaneously editing are a few reasons for making this, the best platform for keeping your data on the cloud,on a save place. Just the info when you need it, whenever you need it, and shared with whom you need it.

What do you dislike?

The time I get a conflicted copy, but it's been improving this issue, so, is no a serious problem really. O really like all the other feature of the platform. So, it is a 10 on the score in spite of this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Storage issues basically. But the simultaneously feature is taking power.

Dropbox review by Sam P.
Sam P.

"Dropbox Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of file transfer is great. Create a folder drop the files in and share the link. The application is great for professional use and for personal use. Sharing photos with family has never been easier. Along with sharing files from business to business. The user interface is clean simple and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced this but the security could be better. There is not much I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend this product to others. The ease of use, the user interface, the simplicity of the program all make this product worth using. For both personal and professional use, I would highly suggest using this product.

Working in retail e-commerce sales this product is great for gathering images from vendors and written copy documents. When vendors share the dropbox link you are able to save the files directly to your computer or you can save them in your own Dropbox folder

Dropbox review by John M.
John M.

"Forgetting Other Storage Software 'coz I have this Dropbox"

What do you like best?

First, I was looking for a solution in storing my files to any software storage and happily, I found this Dropbox. It's very easy to set-up & use for the first-timers. I also loved the concept of having this in mobiles. The User-Interface is very eye-appealing. The continuous updates improves the software. The stability and reliability of this software makes it special compare to the others. I really love it!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I encounter is the time it consumes in uploading files on the Dropbox. It takes much time just to upload even a single file. It causes lags in my PC unit and mobile. Hoping the next update, it would be improved.

I used this in personal and business proper. I see that every files is secured and safe. I love the features of having files that can be shared to anyone through the shareable link. Indeed useful. Really, anything can't replace Dropbox.

Learn more about Dropbox

Dropbox Videos

Learning about Dropbox?

* We monitor all Dropbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.