DropTask

Learning about DropTask?

DropTask Reviews

Ask DropTask a Question
Showing 12 DropTask reviews
DropTask review by Fred S.
Fred S.

"Love the integrations"

What do you like best?

DropTask is a software that will make you drop your other tasks management softwares and start using this. I absolutely LOVE how it is clearly designed to instantly create tasks and lists, sorting everything by its relevance or importance. I love how detailed we can be when it comes to create tasks with this software.

The mobile version is amazing and I like it more than the web version because it is easier to use and provides more beautiful tools.

It also has a lot of integrations with softwares that I use everyday like iMindMap or Evernote, so this is really great.

What do you dislike?

I've had a few bugs using this software but nothing to really worry about. The customer support replied fastly and it solved the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure you will love this software, it doesn't matter if you use it to work just yourself of to work with your peers, it will be a important part of your daily life once you start using it! It is also free and that's great.

I've been using this software to make my to-do lists and tasks for my job and it amazes me. I can organize everything the way I want in different categories and work on then just myself or I can invite people to join if I want. I've honestly found this so helpful and have found that my tasks are completed faster than before!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DropTask
DropTask review by Mariana M.
Mariana M.

"An incredible way to organize your tasks"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent way to organize your tasks, since it combines the simple of an organizer with a mental map, it is visually incredible and easy to use, with a well-worked aesthetic, you have everything you need to plan and manage your tasks

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be uncomfortable to move in the line of tasks

Keep the tasks organized in the different areas of festival promotion with an application that worked at the same time as a mental map was simply the maximum, I am a very visual person and having a simple view my tasks organized in that way made me improve the execution times of my projects and I help the company to have a greater presence in national and international film festivals

What Task Management solution do you use?

DropTask review by Gabriela Alejandra P.
Gabriela Alejandra P.

"One of the best visual tools to organize your tasks"

What do you like best?

It is a visual tool that makes your work productive, very useful to assign tasks and determine responsibilities to groups of people, it is interactive what makes it easy to use

What do you dislike?

To be able to take advantage of all its productivity, it is preferable to use it on computers with large screens, such as computers and tablets, I do not recommend it for viewing on cell phones

You can visualize the general status of all your projects with their respective tasks assigned and grouped which facilitates locating them if you have several projects in execution, has been of great help to visualize the execution status of the different departments involved in each project

DropTask review by Tomáš L.
Tomáš L.

"Rare drop in ocean of task management applications"

What do you like best?

DropTask help me to get things done with help of visualization. You can select various views on your tasks - like a Canvas, Calendar, Workflow and great one Planner (that was introduced in last update). For each task you can add various additional information and context like tags, comments, uploads, cover imager, efforts, priorities.

For me the game changer is mobile application that provide great user experience and it´s handy companion to desktop app and Canvas view - that is something I cannot find with others products on the market.

The additional value is provided with integration with other applications like iMindMap, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

The document management might be better and I appreciate some modifications and enhancements when visualizing dependencies on canvas view. But it´s nothing that is MUST HAVE and block your overall experience with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give DropTask a chance. It´s dedicated to visually oriented people. The product has its vision and its moving to right direction.

Day to day task management. Planning for upcoming project. Collaboration on projects with external partners or with family members.

In my workflow I use DropTask together with MS Outlook from where (with use of DropTask plugin) you can directly create new tasks from email messages, without switching to desktop app, and sort them later.

DropTask review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"A visual way to organize tasks"

What do you like best?

I like that droptask has a lot of features like being to tag and assign tasks. I really like the circular canvas layout. It makes organizing things really fun.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the workflow mode. I much prefer the canvas mode. Work flow seems a bit cluttered to me as tasks are filled in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If other task managers aren’t working then I would recommend this one because it’s got a different way of displaying tasks. It is also easy to use

We can track the status of ordering. One person puts in a request for some inventory and another person who is assigned can set the completion to 50% once ordered and then 100% once complete. We also keep track of things we are dealing with for our customer and can check things off as we go.

DropTask review by Jordan J.
Jordan J.

"I love Drop Task"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can align my tasks and have them ready for me at a touch of a button. It really helps me get my assignments completed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I have to physically type the words that I would like to be written. I would like it to read my mind and predict what I want to do.

I am solving every day business problems with this functional tool.

DropTask review by Luiz Carlos C.
Luiz Carlos C.

"Visual Project management for dumies !!!"

What do you like best?

It so eases to create, assign, schedule and visualize the status of all task in projects. We can definitely

What do you dislike?

There are several problems in areas like integrations with third parties applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to move forward in terms of project visualization, Drop Task it's a must have, must use!

The main problem it solves, or, the best of it it's their capacity of taking an overall view of all project.

DropTask review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use - can make it exactly how you want"

What do you like best?

I like that there is also an app for your smartphone to easily access where your projects are at

What do you dislike?

Longer task names get cut off in the bubble format.

My manager and I wanted to both be able to move tasks around to see what their status is in real time. This enabled us to move things around and have better insights to where projects are and who they are with.

DropTask review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Too basic for my needs"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for something simple with a clean look - this is for you. Just the core basics of what some might need.

What do you dislike?

Not enough customization for me. I don’t like a busy product but it’s just too simple

Was looking for something to help me stay more organized and orderly.

DropTask review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy for Project Management"

What do you like best?

I like being able to categorize and put timelines on my work

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it sometimes crashes on my computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to others considering Drop Task as an option to use for project management that they should try out the trial and see if it fits with their team.

Project Management help

DropTask review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Not the best"

What do you like best?

There honestly isn't much to like, the setup is quite easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the overall product, it is extremely slow, especially the servers.

We are attempting to use a cloud storage system with DropTask, but to little success.

DropTask review by Consultant

"Good"

What do you like best?

The number of softwares which are present is good

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as such to be disliked

Softwares

Learning about DropTask?

* We monitor all DropTask reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.