DrumUp

Showing 8 DrumUp reviews
DrumUp review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

An Easy Way to Find Fresh Online Content For Your Facebook Feed

What do you like best?

I use DrumUp to find fresh online content related to pets to post to my business Facebook page. By entering a few keywords into the app, I can get a continually updated list of articles that the app find on the Internet that I can schedule to be posted to my Facebook Page

What do you dislike?

I'm using the free version of the app, which allows me to only post content to one social network. I wish there was a very basic edition for about $5 a month that would allow me to post to more than one social network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DrumUp can help you find new, fresh content to post on your social network feeds! By entering a few keywords into the app, it searches the Internet for new articles and stories related to your keywords. You can use the app to schedule posting to your social network feeds quickly and easily.

DrumUp has made it much, much easier to find relevant content for my Facebook business feed. It has helped me keep people interested in my business Facebook page and it keeps people coming back to see what new content I have for them to read. It keeps people aware of my business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DrumUp
DrumUp review by <span>Stephanie D.</span>
Stephanie D.

Easy to Use

What do you like best?

Having tried several social media management platforms, I've determined that of them all, DrumUp is my favorite. The ability to find content and schedule it within the platform itself saves me so much time!

What do you dislike?

They've currently made some upgrades to the platform that have either been buggy or have taken away good features. For example, there was an easy-to-use discard button to quickly get rid of content, and that function has gone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend DrumUp to anyone who is tired of spending hours searching through multiple platforms to find content to schedule.

DrumUp saves me time in searching for content. It's easy-to-use scheduling platform and calendar make it my go-to for social media management.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

DrumUp review by <span>Anna F.</span>
Anna F.

Best scheduking solution

What do you like best?

We've actually switched to Drumup from Buffer... Drumup is more time-saving and I have a few clients who I need to manage social media presence for and Drumup is affordable and effective solution. You can login once a week and schedule a week worth of tweets using their cool recommendation engine. They support recurring tweets too so you can promote your important URLs again and again. Scheduling takes one click only. You can also upload images to go with the tweets and schedule one-time and recurring tweets to a definitive time and say (versus automatic calendar). There is also iPhone and Android apps to manage your social media accounts on the go

They also support Linkedin which is cool because I am into B2B and I am not aware of similar solution for Linkedin.

What do you dislike?

I wish they supported more networks like Pinterest and Instagram. Some of my clients get lots of traffic from Pinterest and I would love to manage everything from Drumup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give the free version a try! Especially if you have to manage several accoounts

Productive management of multiple social media accounts

DrumUp review by <span>Ann S.</span>
Ann S.

Easy, effective, cheap: Time-saver for social media amplification

What do you like best?

Drumup has two features that really make it rock: (1) You can use your site RSS feed to auto-share your new articles on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook (+Facebook pages) and (2) You can tweet (or share on Linkedin and Facebook) the same article multiple times. I mostly use the latter feature only on Twitter because the lifespan of a Tweet is so short that you have to share the same thing several time for more of your followers to see it. Drumup makes it so easy: You add a URL, text and picture, choose how many times you want it to be shared and select time intervals between the shares (I select several days). Drumup will automatically space out your tweets to make sure they will go at different times of the days to reach different sets of your followers. It really makes sharing much more productive and efficient.

What do you dislike?

It's a very new tool and I am not sure if I am using it to its full potential but I cannot really think of any drawbacks. What they really need to make a better job at is to make it obvious how they are different from and better than their competitors (There are quite a few powerful players in this field.) Drumup is a great tool but not many people will be able to see that right after the login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DrumUp is free for individual use and also has a free trial: So you can give it a try. To me sticking with it wasn't an easy decision, since I had been using alternatives and got used to them. But I was ultimately convinced!

I have so many Twitter accounts (one for each site and brand I manage): Drumup helps me make the most of them without spending much time on that.

DrumUp review by <span>Abigail N.</span>
Abigail N.

A great Content Marketing Tool

What do you like best?

The signup process was easy, I signed up with my twitter account, listed some categories for posts that my target audience are interested in and viola I had posts to share on my twitter account.

After scheduling a few posts and checking the software’s for bugs, I added my Facebook account and tried adding different categories just to see if there would be an error. Most of the posts were related to the US elections although it was connected to the new categories I added

Nevertheless, it was a good alternative to feedly and Buffer/Hootsuite RSS posts feature.

I’ve only used it for a few days but so far it’s turning out to be a good content generating machine.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered any major problems so far, I wish some of the generated content were from local sources or at least related to the Kenyan Industry rather than the international sphere

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a content curating tool to keep your social media profiles active and informative, I highly recommend DrumUp, it is easy to use and timesaving with fewer restrictions.

One of the problems I was having was coming up with architectural posts that were not from or related to the architectural brand I am managing. Since I had no prior knowledge of architecture it was tough to come up with content ideas.

Which meant searching and curating posts, and DrumUp was an excellent way to share informative posts.

DrumUp review by <span>Stefan L.</span>
Stefan L.

Social Media Content Creation & Curation Made Simple!

What do you like best?

What I like best is the incredibly well curated selection of content relevant to my audiences on Twitter and LinkedIn. A close second-best would be how easy the platform is to use.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I am scratching my head trying to think about what I don't like. Truth is my former complaints have been addressed with recent updates and additions to functionality, like setting a repeat schedule, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop doing everything the hard way! DrumUp makes social media content discovery, curation and syndication easy peasy!

Coming up with what to share throughout the day used to take me the better part of an hour, now I can populate my LinkedIN and Twitter queue in a matter of minutes.

Learning about DrumUp?

* We monitor all DrumUp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.