DrumUp

Ask DrumUp a Question
Showing 12 DrumUp reviews
DrumUp review by John L.
John L.

"great tool for social media "

What do you like best?

DrumUp is very intuitive and easy to use. the ability to post and schedule content posting is something that makes life very easy, especially when you want to advertise or post on a regular basis. It is a great time saver and allows one to have more exposure on social media. Another great benefit is the ability to have the recommendation engine help you out! The recommendation engine allows you to see what is recommended to post so that your followers get more engaging content.

What do you dislike?

Currently, DrumUp does not support as many social media platforms are other competitors. Once they add social media sites such as instagram, pinterest, etc., then it will boost the credentials much more. One issue that i ran into was that when i would try to post an image along with my tweet, sometimes it would not post correctly, or i would have to manually add the image again which was a bit frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take advantage of the recommendation feature and make sure to connect all social media platforms to it!

We are able to access multiple accounts at the same time which saves so much time and energy. being able to check all social media on one site and post all on one site saves a lot of time. Another business problem we are solving is the time it takes to come up with social media posts. Being able to use the recommendation feature saves so much time and energy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DrumUp
DrumUp review by Ira Y.
Ira Y.

"Easy to work with"

What do you like best?

DrumUP is one of the easiest social media marketing tools I've used. the most important feature i have to mention is the ability to use multiple social media accounts and manage them under a single dashboard which makes your work so much easier, especially in my case I had over 20 accounts to manage and very hard to switch between them. the pricing scheme is really good and affordable, there are many plans available which depends on the number of social media accounts you want to manage, I used the pro plan which costs $39 a month and i think its absolutely worth the investment. coming to the social media functions its very easy to gather trends, you just have to add a keyword and the app automatically creates similar keyword ideas and you will get the latest updates and trends related to the keywords under the dashboard. you can also schedule posts which depend on the plan you're on. the accounts analytics is good enough and gives you a lot of info on your account. there is also a free trial to try the service before making any payments.

What do you dislike?

there is only email support available which is really a problem in case you want urgent help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is always a free trial option available for you in case you're interested.

DrumUP is a social media management tool which got a lot of option which helps you manage multiple social media accounts under a single dashboard.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

DrumUp review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"An Easy Way to Find Fresh Online Content For Your Facebook Feed"

What do you like best?

I use DrumUp to find fresh online content related to pets to post to my business Facebook page. By entering a few keywords into the app, I can get a continually updated list of articles that the app find on the Internet that I can schedule to be posted to my Facebook Page

What do you dislike?

I'm using the free version of the app, which allows me to only post content to one social network. I wish there was a very basic edition for about $5 a month that would allow me to post to more than one social network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DrumUp can help you find new, fresh content to post on your social network feeds! By entering a few keywords into the app, it searches the Internet for new articles and stories related to your keywords. You can use the app to schedule posting to your social network feeds quickly and easily.

DrumUp has made it much, much easier to find relevant content for my Facebook business feed. It has helped me keep people interested in my business Facebook page and it keeps people coming back to see what new content I have for them to read. It keeps people aware of my business.

DrumUp review by Enid B.
Enid B.

"Drum Up does what it says"

What do you like best?

The ease of use makes this App worthwhile. I can just pick a few hashtags and scroll through a Reddit-like stream, deciding what I like and scheduling to retweet it with one click.

What do you dislike?

The content seems redundant, like it all comes from a small handful of websites. Since everything is a direct repost, if you are not supplementing with quality tweets, it’s not at all original.

Lack of time to be managing our Twitter. This at least gives the impression of consistent posting without anyone even having to log in to the actual Twitter account.

DrumUp review by Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Having tried several social media management platforms, I've determined that of them all, DrumUp is my favorite. The ability to find content and schedule it within the platform itself saves me so much time!

What do you dislike?

They've currently made some upgrades to the platform that have either been buggy or have taken away good features. For example, there was an easy-to-use discard button to quickly get rid of content, and that function has gone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend DrumUp to anyone who is tired of spending hours searching through multiple platforms to find content to schedule.

DrumUp saves me time in searching for content. It's easy-to-use scheduling platform and calendar make it my go-to for social media management.

DrumUp review by Anna F.
Anna F.

"Best scheduking solution"

What do you like best?

We've actually switched to Drumup from Buffer... Drumup is more time-saving and I have a few clients who I need to manage social media presence for and Drumup is affordable and effective solution. You can login once a week and schedule a week worth of tweets using their cool recommendation engine. They support recurring tweets too so you can promote your important URLs again and again. Scheduling takes one click only. You can also upload images to go with the tweets and schedule one-time and recurring tweets to a definitive time and say (versus automatic calendar). There is also iPhone and Android apps to manage your social media accounts on the go

They also support Linkedin which is cool because I am into B2B and I am not aware of similar solution for Linkedin.

What do you dislike?

I wish they supported more networks like Pinterest and Instagram. Some of my clients get lots of traffic from Pinterest and I would love to manage everything from Drumup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give the free version a try! Especially if you have to manage several accoounts

Productive management of multiple social media accounts

DrumUp review by Ann S.
Ann S.

"Easy, effective, cheap: Time-saver for social media amplification"

What do you like best?

Drumup has two features that really make it rock: (1) You can use your site RSS feed to auto-share your new articles on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook (+Facebook pages) and (2) You can tweet (or share on Linkedin and Facebook) the same article multiple times. I mostly use the latter feature only on Twitter because the lifespan of a Tweet is so short that you have to share the same thing several time for more of your followers to see it. Drumup makes it so easy: You add a URL, text and picture, choose how many times you want it to be shared and select time intervals between the shares (I select several days). Drumup will automatically space out your tweets to make sure they will go at different times of the days to reach different sets of your followers. It really makes sharing much more productive and efficient.

What do you dislike?

It's a very new tool and I am not sure if I am using it to its full potential but I cannot really think of any drawbacks. What they really need to make a better job at is to make it obvious how they are different from and better than their competitors (There are quite a few powerful players in this field.) Drumup is a great tool but not many people will be able to see that right after the login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DrumUp is free for individual use and also has a free trial: So you can give it a try. To me sticking with it wasn't an easy decision, since I had been using alternatives and got used to them. But I was ultimately convinced!

I have so many Twitter accounts (one for each site and brand I manage): Drumup helps me make the most of them without spending much time on that.

DrumUp review by Abigail N.
Abigail N.

"A great Content Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

The signup process was easy, I signed up with my twitter account, listed some categories for posts that my target audience are interested in and viola I had posts to share on my twitter account.

After scheduling a few posts and checking the software’s for bugs, I added my Facebook account and tried adding different categories just to see if there would be an error. Most of the posts were related to the US elections although it was connected to the new categories I added

Nevertheless, it was a good alternative to feedly and Buffer/Hootsuite RSS posts feature.

I’ve only used it for a few days but so far it’s turning out to be a good content generating machine.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered any major problems so far, I wish some of the generated content were from local sources or at least related to the Kenyan Industry rather than the international sphere

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a content curating tool to keep your social media profiles active and informative, I highly recommend DrumUp, it is easy to use and timesaving with fewer restrictions.

One of the problems I was having was coming up with architectural posts that were not from or related to the architectural brand I am managing. Since I had no prior knowledge of architecture it was tough to come up with content ideas.

Which meant searching and curating posts, and DrumUp was an excellent way to share informative posts.

DrumUp review by Stefan L.
Stefan L.

"Social Media Content Creation & Curation Made Simple!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the incredibly well curated selection of content relevant to my audiences on Twitter and LinkedIn. A close second-best would be how easy the platform is to use.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I am scratching my head trying to think about what I don't like. Truth is my former complaints have been addressed with recent updates and additions to functionality, like setting a repeat schedule, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop doing everything the hard way! DrumUp makes social media content discovery, curation and syndication easy peasy!

Coming up with what to share throughout the day used to take me the better part of an hour, now I can populate my LinkedIN and Twitter queue in a matter of minutes.

DrumUp review by April J.
April J.

"Drumup For Marketing "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of using their mobile app

What do you dislike?

At times it can be annoying to always have to search

Keeping up with trends in marketing. Everything I need is at my fingertips

DrumUp review by Terran M.
Terran M.

"Great when you need content "

What do you like best?

It pulls content for it & automatically posts to social media for you. Gives you ease if you’re struggling to create content

What do you dislike?

Too early to say what I dislike. Extend the trial period

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

Automation

DrumUp review by Beverley T.
Beverley T.

"Perfect for finding quality content"

What do you like best?

The sources of content are great, and being able to input custom feeds is super helpful. Instead of going to check each blog everyday I can just pull them straight from DrumUp.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I would definitely like to see added to DrumUp is the ability to automatically include images in Twitter. When you look at the suggested content feed images are attached to the links, but when you actually go to schedule it, you have to manually save the image and upload it to the tweet. This is probably the most super frustrating part of DrumUp for me as visual content is important.

Time saving, no longer spending needed time looking for content.

Learning about DrumUp?

* We monitor all DrumUp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.