Dryfta

4.9

Automate your conference with a user interface you'll love to use. Features include Attendees Registration, Ticket Payments (No transaction charges), Abstract Submissions, Peer Reviews & Program Builder. Section 508 Accessibility compliant.

Work for Dryfta?

Learning about Dryfta?

Dryfta Reviews

Ask Dryfta a Question
Showing 17 Dryfta reviews
Dryfta review by Jane H.
Jane H.

"Successful use of Dryfta"

What do you like best?

In reviewing the options, we found Dryfta to be the best solution for us. It offers all the aspects we needed, plus more. Dryfta is also very functional and easy to use. It enabled us to not only build the event website content--but allowed us to effectively communicate with attendees/prospects, offer a CfP, and coordinate registration.

Now in our third event using the Dryfta platform, we’re looking forward to using more Dryfta components, such as the Dryfta app and badging.

Quick shout-out to the Dryfta Team! Their costumer service is OUTSTANDING! They responded promptly and effectively to my questions and/or requests, which allowed me to provide the best service to our event participants.

What do you dislike?

A couple things that we're still working through with the Dryfta team is gathering clean download reports via excel or other. The call for presentation downloads for example still include strange characters in places -- which involve some additional manual clean efforts. In addition, streamlining the auto response email process would be helpful. They have made some efforts in this area, but more could be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendations are noted in my earlier remarks.

My organization switched over to Dryfta last year. (We just completed our first event using their platform in June.) The change was mostly due to the lack of flexibility and customization offered through our old system. We needed to find a platform that would help our event thrive, not lock it into a box.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dryfta
Dryfta review by Jessica A.
Jessica A.

"Great Platform, Always Improving"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage all of my conference information in one place: proposals, reviewers, attendees, tickets, website, app, etc. This was a requirement after having been working with 6 different platforms to manage my events: Submittable, Google Forms, our own website, Eventbrite, spreadsheets, etc.

Also, I want to give HUGE kudos to the Dryfta team for always being responsive to issues or feature requests. They have made many upgrades to the system based on features I personally requested, and it's not often when you get that kind of service.

What do you dislike?

I think the CRM functionality and reporting could be better. For example, if I want to run a quick filter by a null entry (when someone leaves an answer blank), I cannot do that. Having this functionality would make it easier for me to determine who needs to complete their profiles or their abstracts.

Additionally, when I want to export a filtered list (e.g., the tickets that were purchased during early bird period), the export tends to include ALL the results not the filtered results. This means I then have to filter using Excel, which can be time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving Dryfta a try for your event.

Our organization has 1 staff member. This necessitates streamlining and centralizing our systems so we don't have to go back and forth among a variety of systems. This also makes it easier for attendees to manage all their details in one place.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Dryfta review by Peter R.
Peter R.

"Great platform for Event Management!"

What do you like best?

I like the whole experience of organizing an event on the Dryfta platform. It is very stable, has lots of features, but best of all are the skills and the professionalism of the Dryfta team. They are helping you with every question you should have. They release new updates regularly, based on your input. They make you feel as if you are their best customer ever...

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We had a few smaller remarks, but they were dealt with swiftly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Dryfta platform is highly recommended to everyone looking for a feature rich platform to manage events of any type.

We needed a solution to manage our event programme, to manage the abstracts of the participants and to offer the possibility for participants to make online payments. The Dryfta platform offers all of these features and many more.

Dryfta review by Tamye R.
Tamye R.

"Dryfta works: platform of choice for ATypI"

What do you like best?

The management and support team behind Dryfta are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive, and proactive. When reporting bugs or requesting features, it's a joy to be answered so quickly and thoroughly. Knowing that our needs and ideas for features are taken into consideration immediately is incredible. It's also wonderful to be able to help other organizations who might need this platform by offering constructive feedback and discussing our workflow with Dryfta leadership. The company has been eager to support us and to help us get the most out of this ever-growing platform.

What do you dislike?

There is really not much to dislike about Dryfta! They are constantly adding new features and tweaking based on user feedback. I would like to see a few more themes and/or more typographic/design flexibility, but I understand this is a luxury. Right now, the API is not open for integrating with proprietary systems, but this is something that should be resolved soon, which would make Dryfta an even better platform for organizations like mine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dryfta offers tons of great features and it takes a little time to explore everything. Invest the time and really check it out—the results are worth it in time and cost savings. Dryfta is affordable and the level of support is more than outstanding. I researched countless platforms for event registration and abstract management, and couldn't find anything else this robust at such an affordable price point. I could not be happier with my decision to work with Dryfta.

Dryfta enabled us to more easily manage our abstract submission and review process. We still needed to massage data outside of Dryfta to integrate speaker ratings and other factors from past conferences, but it was much easier to collect everything initially on Dryfta. After the initial learning curve, we should realize substantial time savings by using Dryfta to manage our abstracts and sell/manage event registrations for future events.

Many of our users reported they enjoyed using Dryfta to submit their proposals, and found the system clear and easy to use.

Dryfta review by Rajasekar S.
Rajasekar S.

"I'm using Dryfta for Hyderabad Product Leaders (HPL) monthly meetings for more than a year"

What do you like best?

We're using Dryfta to host our monthly product managers meetup at a sponsoring company premise. The things that make us stick to Dryfta are its ability to register attendees and manage contacts using the full-fledged CRM, create sessions using the Program builder, allowing attendees to save sessions to their dashboard, collecting check-in data for each session, ability to build the complete event website etc. Another feature we love is its Email marketing tool. We can send customized email campaigns to targeted segments and mailing lists and view extensive campaign reports.

What do you dislike?

Since we organize monthly meetups, I would like to create sessions every month and archive the past sessions. This is lacking. The developers are very responsive though and have promised to implement this feature soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Dryfta. They're the best in the industry and are building really engaging features for attendees. Also, their customer support is top notch.

We organize a monthly meetup of product managers with a line up of a sessions and workshops. Dryfta helps us register participants, allow them to view sessions, check-in to those sessions, view attendee and speakers lists and browse other contents and videos. Another benefit is as part of networking participants can exchange their contact cards very easily.

Dryfta review by Matyas E.
Matyas E.

"Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I found customer service the most impressive. During the use of Dryfta platform we have come accross several unexpected issues and the Customer Service - let us mention her name: Sarah Hussain - was almost each occasion prompt, always helpful and all issues were resolved in an excellent way.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning I discliked that our clients, when they paid, had to fill out their personal data too often, once at registration, then twice again during the payment itself. I proposed to Dryfta to introduce an option that can migrate previously entered data, and Dryfta responded positively to my proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dryfta is less expensive than platforms of many competitors, while it meets all necessary needs. Customer service is exceptionally good.

We organized a conference for international participants, and we wanted to

- collect participation fee through Dryfta

- keep record of registrations and payments.

All went very well.

Dryfta review by Ian G.
Ian G.

"Comprehensive, clear, cutting edge"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this is well suited for using for conferences, and that academics conferences fit into this just as well as commercial ones. The straightforward flow from start to finish - including easy integration of payments - is a big, big plus.

What do you dislike?

There's the odd clunk at the moment, which Dryfta are doubtless working on diligently. I discovered a rather annoying bug that was causing issues - in an ideal world there would be no bugs at all - but support got it sorted for me.

We switched to using Dryfta from Eventbrite. We had previously been spoilt by in-house availability of major events solutions we didn't have to pay for - but once we were on our own, EB was just too expensive for what we were getting. By contrast, Dryfta is competitively priced and actually offers stuff we need.

Dryfta review by Alan W.
Alan W.

"Great Product - Simple to Use and Creates a very professional event platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is simple to use, has great templates to help you develop content but is adaptable to personalise the platform that you develop.

The end result is a very professional site that add value to audience engagement and has resulted in very positive feedback from the businesses, academics and government agencies that we work with.

What do you dislike?

The ability to add more abstracts to a breakout session would be good but simple to fix with a summary abstract that highlights the presentation in the afternoon breakout sessions for our event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found it very simple to use and created a very professional product.

The support team were excellent and very helpful when I needed help.

The platform is a great focal point to support the event and inform delegates on the programme, who is participating and the logistics associated with travel and accommodation.

Dryfta review by Julia O.
Julia O.

"Glad I chose Dryfta!"

What do you like best?

I took a long time reviewing all the options for conference and event software. I am very glad to have chosen Dryfta. The templates are great but more importantly the support has been exemplary! I really feel like they know me and are asking how to help. Really great. Well done Dryfta you deserve much success !!

What do you dislike?

Maybe a little more profile potential for speakers as they are the main selling point of any event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product with ability to build on as much or as little as you need.

I really wanted to be in control of my content and be able to update and make changes as my event evolves without spending a lot of a website agency. I feel that I can do this.

Dryfta review by Administrator

"Great platform for a scientific conference"

What do you like best?

The platform is great; very plastic and customizable. We were able to receive payments, track registrants and abstracts and monitor everything in a very simple way. The interface is clear and simple, yet it has all that you need. And if there's anything missing, the customer support is great! We needed a few more things for our event, and the team made them happen -quickly-. Very happy with it and I'll surely use it again. If you are tired of expensive and clunky platforms for organizing your conferences, then this is the way to go.

The app was very useful too, so that people wouldn't have to carry heavy abstracts books around and just checked the speakers, program and abstracts on their phone.

What do you dislike?

All the issues we had were quickly addressed by customer service

We organized a scientific conference and need a secure payment platform and a registration & abstract submission system. It worked perfectl.

Dryfta review by Fatih Unal B.
Fatih Unal B.

"The Ideal System for Managing Your Events"

What do you like best?

Best thing with the system is user support. They are really quick and helpful. Furthermore, They are open to new ideas and suggestions all the time. Along with friendly support, you can ask for new features and that is the best! You will tell you exactly when these feature are due to, and you are informed when these feature are ready to use. Great!

What do you dislike?

There should a WYSWYG editor for editing themes like wordpress has. There should be more options to "webpage builder" sections. At first it took a little time to learn how to add and edit pages or managing the theme. A simpler and effective editor is needed.

We are using Dryfta for managing our conference. It is really easy to collect abstracts and generate an abstract book the way we would like to have it. Additionally, it is good to have other features like generating badges with custom themes, creating conference certificates etc. These features are really handy. It used to take so much time to prepare them all by ourselves, yet with the tools within Dryfta it is quick and easy.

Dryfta review by Internal Consultant in Higher Education
Internal Consultant in Higher Education

"Happiness officer"

What do you like best?

The support is competent, quick and very helpful. The features are modern and the upcoming milestones sound like they're on the right track to becoming the best provider for conference organization.

What do you dislike?

(participant) Data can not be stored on my own machines, there's no whitelabelling and a few more feature requests which could not yet be realized. The legal requirements in my country Germany regarding corporate entity, disclaimer and TOS are not met at the time I'm writing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was asked to write this review by the Happiness Officer although I haven't actually run an event on this platform yet. I don't think I've ever heard of such a position before but he delivers on his promise. I have posed numerous feature requests and bug reports and feel treated respectfully. The responses and clarifications have been quick and concise. Never have I felt serviced with a C&P response and always has the acknowledgement felt authentic.

So far I've only built a presentable event platform. I've not used it to receive payments or actually run an event. The program builder answers my need for resource management (speakers, capacities, rooms, times) in the planning phase and a few additional features to improve this further are promised to be in the pipeline. The badge creation feature with qr code to enable vcard exchange and meeting organization is very promising.

Dryfta review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Excellent - One stop shop for event management - Far exceeds expectations"

What do you like best?

One stop shop for everything you need. There is a good balance between control over individual things (emails, website, etc) w/o overwhelming complexity. The customer service is really extraordinary -- far beyond my expectations.

Based on our needs, Dryfta was orders of magnitudes better than the other solutions I shopped. Having been a customer for almost 6 months, I am convinced daily of what a great product this is. This was a very easy decision to make at the time and given what I know now, it would be even easier decision to make today! You should give them a try.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike; like most back end admin systems, it takes some time to learn where everything is (though it's all pretty intuitive). Also, given they are smaller, there aren't as many integrations but that has improved over my time using Dryfta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a no brainer to choose Dryfta -- there was no other platform that integrated the event website, ticketing, payment processing, and abstracts at anywhere near the price point.

We're using Dryfta to organize a academic style conference for about 300 people w abstracts. Dryfta handles everything for us, event website, ticketing, payment, printing badges, emailing, abstracts, etc. It allows my life as organizer to be much simpler than it would be otherwise.

Dryfta review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Dryfta is a comprehensive platform that's easy to use"

What do you like best?

Dryfta is a well thought out platform that truly made putting a conference/event together a lot easier. There are so many things to worry about in making an event successful, and we are grateful that our event management platform is not one of them. Features such as the peer review system, registration, payments, built-in mobile app, etc, provide an integrated system and reduces having to try and piece together multiple websites.

What do you dislike?

I guess when there are many good features, we started to want additional. However, we understand it is a process and updates take time.

We have regular meetings and conferences, and needed a solution that can help facilitate both our meetings/conferences and serve as our website.

Dryfta review by Administrator

"Used this for a year - here is my review - and Yes I recommend it :)"

What do you like best?

I started using Dryfta Events as an event management platform about a year ago when I set up my website pnwphp.com. If it was missing features, I was able to work with the developers to help improve the system to make it work better for all customers. The developers of Dryfta are very kind and really care about the customers who use it and do their best to keep everyone happy, which is a priority to me. I like how they value customers over money.

Being able to launch my event quickly, have all session schedules done, and creating new pages in a breeze makes this easy for me to use without taking up a lot of time developing a website.

My favorite feature is the Discount Manager as it's really easy to create a coupon. It has a lot of sub features that make it very useful to use.

I also love the Contacts Manager as it's easy to manage all the users and put them in particular user groups. The access level management is really helpful!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I found this system last year. I wish I found it sooner as it would have saved my team probably several hundreds of hours of development time. We could have put this useful hours into organizing our event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run into issues, contact the developers. Usually it's a user error and Dryfta wants to listen and help make the user experience better.

We are a non-profit 501c3 that brings a community of web developers together to learn and network with each other.

Dryfta review by Marcelo M.
Marcelo M.

"Praise!!!"

What do you like best?

Dryfta Platfom for Congress helped me a lot to manage an annual Congress on Management that I and some other professors organize each year. We have to deal with more than 700 full papers sent each edition, more than 300 reviewers, as well as, more than 1500 attendee. Dryfta Plataform manage all this easily. Despite that, the platform has a lot of tools that turn the manage function soft.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain! In general, all call for support were quickly replied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I deeply recommend Dryfta software!

None! Many benefits as decribed above.

Dryfta review by Dr Eamon C.
Dr Eamon C.

"Very responsive team"

What do you like best?

The support from the Dryfta team on any queries

What do you dislike?

More proceedings formatting/layout options would be nice e.g. authors must be placed one on top of the other versus across the page. Or an export to Word so we could do this..

Ran a great conference

Learning about Dryfta?

* We monitor all Dryfta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.