Our favorite thing about Dryfta is that we can manage our how conference from right within the system. We didn't think this would be possible to find in a system that would fit within our budget. Instead of having to log into multiple different systems, we are able to do everything within Dryfta:
- manage our call for speakers
- rate, accept and reject speaker submissions
- set up and manage ticket sales
- build and manage our website
- manage attendees
- Handle our call for sponsors
- Build our program by easily assigning speakers, rooms and times with out worry of time conflicts
- Export a PDF version of the program easily
- Integrate with Mailchimp to improve our email marketing
- Build out our mobile conference app
- Create badges and offer badge scanning ability to sponsors
- Allow speakers to upload their presentation decks and make them only accessible to ticket purchasers not the public.
- and so much more!
Beyond the features, the customer support is incredible, and I can not stress that enough! Any time I have a question, big or very small, they are there with an answer very quickly.
They are still growing so there are some features that still need improvement. The biggest ones is probably the reporting. I would like to be able to more easily pull customized sales and budget reports. I can create custom reports for contacts which helps for now but I have to export the data to really be able to digest it. It would also be nice to have a more robust blog feature, I have found a work around for now, but that would just be another bonus.
We are a non-profit conference and we didn't have a large budget or team but greatly needed a conference management software that would help us manage our speakers, sponsors, ticket sales, website and mobile app in one place. I didn't think it would be possible to find all of these features in one solution that also fit into our budget. That is until we found Dryfta! It does it all and has made our conference planning much much easier. We have saved so much time in our conference planning and it has made our speaker and attendee experience better as well.