Dryfta

Automate your conference with a user interface you'll love to use. Features include Attendees Registration, Ticket Payments (No transaction charges), Abstract Submissions, Peer Reviews & Program Builder. Section 508 Accessibility compliant.

Work for Dryfta?

Showing 16 Dryfta reviews
Dryfta review by <span>Jessica A.</span>
Jessica A.

Great Platform, Always Improving

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage all of my conference information in one place: proposals, reviewers, attendees, tickets, website, app, etc. This was a requirement after having been working with 6 different platforms to manage my events: Submittable, Google Forms, our own website, Eventbrite, spreadsheets, etc.

Also, I want to give HUGE kudos to the Dryfta team for always being responsive to issues or feature requests. They have made many upgrades to the system based on features I personally requested, and it's not often when you get that kind of service.

What do you dislike?

I think the CRM functionality and reporting could be better. For example, if I want to run a quick filter by a null entry (when someone leaves an answer blank), I cannot do that. Having this functionality would make it easier for me to determine who needs to complete their profiles or their abstracts.

Additionally, when I want to export a filtered list (e.g., the tickets that were purchased during early bird period), the export tends to include ALL the results not the filtered results. This means I then have to filter using Excel, which can be time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving Dryfta a try for your event.

Our organization has 1 staff member. This necessitates streamlining and centralizing our systems so we don't have to go back and forth among a variety of systems. This also makes it easier for attendees to manage all their details in one place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dryfta
Dryfta review by <span>Peter R.</span>
Peter R.

Great platform for Event Management!

What do you like best?

I like the whole experience of organizing an event on the Dryfta platform. It is very stable, has lots of features, but best of all are the skills and the professionalism of the Dryfta team. They are helping you with every question you should have. They release new updates regularly, based on your input. They make you feel as if you are their best customer ever...

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We had a few smaller remarks, but they were dealt with swiftly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Dryfta platform is highly recommended to everyone looking for a feature rich platform to manage events of any type.

We needed a solution to manage our event programme, to manage the abstracts of the participants and to offer the possibility for participants to make online payments. The Dryfta platform offers all of these features and many more.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Dryfta review by <span>Tamye R.</span>
Tamye R.

Dryfta works: platform of choice for ATypI

What do you like best?

The management and support team behind Dryfta are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive, and proactive. When reporting bugs or requesting features, it's a joy to be answered so quickly and thoroughly. Knowing that our needs and ideas for features are taken into consideration immediately is incredible. It's also wonderful to be able to help other organizations who might need this platform by offering constructive feedback and discussing our workflow with Dryfta leadership. The company has been eager to support us and to help us get the most out of this ever-growing platform.

What do you dislike?

There is really not much to dislike about Dryfta! They are constantly adding new features and tweaking based on user feedback. I would like to see a few more themes and/or more typographic/design flexibility, but I understand this is a luxury. Right now, the API is not open for integrating with proprietary systems, but this is something that should be resolved soon, which would make Dryfta an even better platform for organizations like mine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dryfta offers tons of great features and it takes a little time to explore everything. Invest the time and really check it out—the results are worth it in time and cost savings. Dryfta is affordable and the level of support is more than outstanding. I researched countless platforms for event registration and abstract management, and couldn't find anything else this robust at such an affordable price point. I could not be happier with my decision to work with Dryfta.

Dryfta enabled us to more easily manage our abstract submission and review process. We still needed to massage data outside of Dryfta to integrate speaker ratings and other factors from past conferences, but it was much easier to collect everything initially on Dryfta. After the initial learning curve, we should realize substantial time savings by using Dryfta to manage our abstracts and sell/manage event registrations for future events.

Many of our users reported they enjoyed using Dryfta to submit their proposals, and found the system clear and easy to use.

Dryfta review by <span>Rajasekar S.</span>
Rajasekar S.

I'm using Dryfta for Hyderabad Product Leaders (HPL) monthly meetings for more than a year

What do you like best?

We're using Dryfta to host our monthly product managers meetup at a sponsoring company premise. The things that make us stick to Dryfta are its ability to register attendees and manage contacts using the full-fledged CRM, create sessions using the Program builder, allowing attendees to save sessions to their dashboard, collecting check-in data for each session, ability to build the complete event website etc. Another feature we love is its Email marketing tool. We can send customized email campaigns to targeted segments and mailing lists and view extensive campaign reports.

What do you dislike?

Since we organize monthly meetups, I would like to create sessions every month and archive the past sessions. This is lacking. The developers are very responsive though and have promised to implement this feature soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Dryfta. They're the best in the industry and are building really engaging features for attendees. Also, their customer support is top notch.

We organize a monthly meetup of product managers with a line up of a sessions and workshops. Dryfta helps us register participants, allow them to view sessions, check-in to those sessions, view attendee and speakers lists and browse other contents and videos. Another benefit is as part of networking participants can exchange their contact cards very easily.

Dryfta review by <span>Matyas E.</span>
Matyas E.

Highly recommended

What do you like best?

I found customer service the most impressive. During the use of Dryfta platform we have come accross several unexpected issues and the Customer Service - let us mention her name: Sarah Hussain - was almost each occasion prompt, always helpful and all issues were resolved in an excellent way.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning I discliked that our clients, when they paid, had to fill out their personal data too often, once at registration, then twice again during the payment itself. I proposed to Dryfta to introduce an option that can migrate previously entered data, and Dryfta responded positively to my proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dryfta is less expensive than platforms of many competitors, while it meets all necessary needs. Customer service is exceptionally good.

We organized a conference for international participants, and we wanted to

- collect participation fee through Dryfta

- keep record of registrations and payments.

All went very well.

Dryfta review by <span>Ian G.</span>
Ian G.

Comprehensive, clear, cutting edge

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this is well suited for using for conferences, and that academics conferences fit into this just as well as commercial ones. The straightforward flow from start to finish - including easy integration of payments - is a big, big plus.

What do you dislike?

There's the odd clunk at the moment, which Dryfta are doubtless working on diligently. I discovered a rather annoying bug that was causing issues - in an ideal world there would be no bugs at all - but support got it sorted for me.

We switched to using Dryfta from Eventbrite. We had previously been spoilt by in-house availability of major events solutions we didn't have to pay for - but once we were on our own, EB was just too expensive for what we were getting. By contrast, Dryfta is competitively priced and actually offers stuff we need.

Learning about Dryfta?

* We monitor all Dryfta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.