DSS

DSS

DSS is an inbound marketing software with CMS/CRM capabilities that allows you to take your business to the next level.Manage your website, clients, email marketing, client feedback and reviews, social media posting, lead tracking and follow up campaigns in one easy to use tool! Stop taping solutions together and use one smarter tool.

Work for DSS?

Showing 73 DSS reviews
DSS review by <span>Sara T.</span>
Sara T.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

There is so much to like about DSS. We are able to upload our own content (articles, blogs, FAQs, images, videos, and books). We love the dashboard because it allows us to track metrics. DSS is intuitive, smart, and reliable. We don't have to wait on anyone to find time to post content for us - we can do it ourselves. It's hard to mess DSS up because it functions so easily and reliably.

What do you dislike?

I'm not certain there is anything I can think of that I dislike. I would have to sit for a very long time to find something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The website is our most powerful marketing tool - and DSS helps us ensure it functions correctly and helps us drive the business ahead.

We solve the "How are we going to get clients to find us?" problem with DSS. DSS (and being able to analyze metrics) has also helped us be able to dominate online in our local geographic area. The DSS Toolbox has also streamlined our social media work.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Zach Stone of DSS

There is so much to like about working with you and your team Sara!

Swier Law Firm is a next-generation law firm that were are ecstatic to work with on a regular basis.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DSS
DSS review by <span>Simone D.</span>
Simone D.

User Friendly and Intuitive

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to navigate and I have the ability to make direct edits to our website. I also really like the way the dashboard is set up. There is so much I like about it!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike.The developers are really open to feedback and continually working to make it the best it can be. They have excellent support if I ever need help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and try it. You'll see how easy it is to navigate and complete whatever tasks you need to be accomplished. The support team are very responsible, knowledgeable and friendly--which is also very important.

Tracking ROI is a big business challenge for us and DSS helps us with this. It helps us capture contact information for leads on our site and track their conversion which is key. We also use it as a lead generation tool by using the captured data for drip campaigns to our prospects. This helps us "set it and forget" --it's very efficient and saves me time. All the information can be exported to excel which is critical. Also, I like that is compatible with our live chat software so that data is also tracked in the same place.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Zach Stone of DSS

As always, you are a pleasure to work with Simone. A review generation superstar and I can't wait to see you continue to grow in the years to come.

Thanks for the great feedback!

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

DSS review by <span>James M.</span>
James M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Disclosure: I have never before used a CRM so my experience may not be as valuable for comparison purposes as others who have. In fact, my requirements for a client database perhaps aren't nearly as extensive as those of other firms--in fact, I've long utilized a simple FileMaker database for my practice. That said, DSS seems a rather expensive ($750 per month) license required to keep my contract with my website developer. The early training I received on the system was, in my opinion, negligible. In fact, it's mostly by looking around the system on my own that I've been able to learn some of its possibilities. Now, in a world where my time was endless, this would be fine, I suppose, but it seems a rather poor way to learn while also trying to run a law practice.

What do you dislike?

See above--the training on DSS is terrible and it's, in my opinion, wildly expensive. As noted above, perhaps other systems are more as I have never used one--but from what my friends who use other systems tell me, DSS is more considerably more expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really recommend comparing the cost of similar services. Once you're locked in, it seems tough to get out.

Keeping track of my website content has been most helpful.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Hi Jim,

We really appreciate the honest feedback. With a robust all-in-one marketing automation tool like DSS there is always going to be a bit of a learning curve. We are always striving to improve our training and customer support though so we'll take this feedback and work on improving the training.

Thank you for raising your hand and letting us know you haven't received the training you feel is necessary to be successful. We'll continue to work on improving our relationship and making sure you see the full value of DSS and FWM moving forward.

Thanks!

DSS review by <span>Jonathan C.</span>
Jonathan C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

FWM isn't a one-and-done web company; they give you continuing education, keeping you at the cutting edge as the online world continues to change, and help you gain control and traction for your business rather than just throwing advertising dollars at the wall hoping something will stick. They're also the only online platform for lawyers that I'm aware of that integrates both a dynamic website (easy to add your own content) as well as a CRM.

What do you dislike?

They're a bit pricey, but they're worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an integrated, dynamic website, together with a CRM - and a company that is always looking for feedback and to improve - you've definitely come to the right place.

I was finally able to integrate both my website and CRM under one roof, and I've been fortunate to generate an increasingly large percentage of my new business from my online presence, especially over the last few years

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Always a pleasure working with you Jonathan!

Great speaking with you the other day and looking forward to testing that new campaign we spoke about.

Thanks!

DSS review by <span>Kami F.</span>
Kami F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I am able to go to a "one stop shop" to edit, add or delete items on our website. I can go in at any given time and post a blog, article or create a landing page. If I have any questions, I can easily submit a ticket and almost always receive an immediate response to help figure out the issue.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say dislike, but it would be helpful if when filtering through and categorizing the contacts each month that it didn't take me back to the first page. I.e. if I am categorizing the 50th contact and click 'save', I am brought back to page 1 rather than the current page I was on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DSS really simplifies things when it comes to marketing. The support that comes with using DSS is A-grade and I really appreciate being able to again, go to one place to facilitate all of my marketing needs. If I want to post an article, but need someone to spot check, they can login and view it without having to be in the office with me.

We have been able to streamline our potential leads, personal access to our website at any time of the day and strengthen our email campaign strategy. That's just to name a few things that I've personally discovered for our business. There are many things that I haven't discovered yet, but I am continuously kept up-to-date with webinars on how to dive deeper into DSS.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Kami,

You and Brad are always a pleasure to work with and we're ecstatic you're continuing to find value in DSS.

I will provide your feedback on the lead classification tool and hopefully get that updated for you ASAP.

Keep up the great work and hope to see you all in the DC area again sometime soon!

Thanks,

Zach

DSS review by <span>Tiana D.</span>
Tiana D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that all of the content for my law firm is easy to manage. It's all laid out right in front of me, and I can maneuver through the site easily. I also like that DSS explains certain features in the articles, such as what the headline, summary, and title will be used for and where it will show up. The analytics on the home page are a huge help in determining which marketing strategies really work. I incorporate that information into every monthly report.

What do you dislike?

The hardest thing about using DSS is the formatting. It takes me about 20 minutes longer than it should for everything that I write because the formatting constantly has to be adjusted. It's impossible to copy and paste with the same formatting, and I usually have to retype everything. I also don't like that when I search something using the exact words of the title, it doesn't pop up. But, if I type something related to the title, the article that I want comes up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great site but you will have difficulty formatting content

I use DSS to run our law firm's website. It includes bios of the attorneys, helpful articles and information, free books, testimonies, and our own blog. The website and all of its components generate a majority of the leads that we receive every month. Leads turn into clients, which means more money for the business.

Learn more about DSS

DSS Videos

DSS Downloads

Learning about DSS?

* We monitor all DSS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare DSS to Similar Solutions