DSS

DSS

DSS is an inbound marketing software with CMS/CRM capabilities that allows you to take your business to the next level.Manage your website, clients, email marketing, client feedback and reviews, social media posting, lead tracking and follow up campaigns in one easy to use tool! Stop taping solutions together and use one smarter tool.

Work for DSS?

Learning about DSS?

DSS Reviews

Ask DSS a Question
Showing 98 DSS reviews
DSS review by Sara T.
Sara T.

"I LOVE DSS - Don't try to function without it!"

What do you like best?

There is so much to like about DSS. We are able to upload our own content (articles, blogs, FAQs, images, videos, and books). We love the dashboard because it allows us to track metrics. DSS is intuitive, smart, and reliable. We don't have to wait on anyone to find time to post content for us - we can do it ourselves. It's hard to mess DSS up because it functions so easily and reliably.

What do you dislike?

I'm not certain there is anything I can think of that I dislike. I would have to sit for a very long time to find something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The website is our most powerful marketing tool - and DSS helps us ensure it functions correctly and helps us drive the business ahead.

We solve the "How are we going to get clients to find us?" problem with DSS. DSS (and being able to analyze metrics) has also helped us be able to dominate online in our local geographic area. The DSS Toolbox has also streamlined our social media work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DSS
DSS review by Gianna A.
Gianna A.

"Best Website for Tracking Marketing in the Industry by Far. "

What do you like best?

DSS is perfect for tracking how well our business is doing with traffic to our website. Working in marketing it is important to keep track of how you are doing month to month. Google analytics only goes so far.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. The only issue I personally have, is when working on campaigns, newsletters, or other email services, if you leave it inactive for about 10-15 minutes it will automatically log you out. It always saves your progress, but maybe allowing more time between logging out would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though it is not cheap, you get what you pay for. If you seriously want to utilize marketing techniques to throttle your business, DSS is definitely the right direction. There are SO many different options and features you can choose from. It is perfect for businesses that want to utilize marketing, but aren't insanely tech savvy and don't have the time. DSS lays it all out and makes it easy to send out mass emails, newsletters, and feedback requests.

DSS has everything in one. We don't need to use other services to send out monthly email blasts, because DSS does that. We can create feedback emails to send to certain clients, as well as create drip campaigns to keep up with your clients via email, with minimal work. DSS really eliminates the need for a plethora of email contacting sites.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

DSS review by Kati J.
Kati J.

"Looking for excellence? Look no further than Foster Web Marketing! "

What do you like best?

We have been working with Foster for years because they are the best at what they do, they quickly respond to any information requests and the customer service is off-the-chart fabulous! You will feel like you have your own personal SEO assistant helping you reach your internet goals when you're working with the Foster team. A lot of people will say they can get you to the first page of Google but Foster actually tells you how to get there and we've gotten there (& stayed there) thanks to them. Hands down, SEO geniuses!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I do not like working with the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone who needs help with their website to use DSS. It is easy to update and makes our website look awesome!

Using DSS, we are able to identify and classify each lead we have and know which channel they chose to reach out to us. It is so easy to use, this cavegirl can use it. DSS helps us easily update our website. It also provides a great deal of analytical information so we can see what advertising methods we are using and if they are working or are a bust.

DSS review by Holly E.
Holly E.

"Great CMS and customer service"

What do you like best?

I like that if I have a question or concern, I get fast and courteous support! Everyone is always so nice and helpful. They go above and beyond.

The system is easy to use as well. After many years of working with FWM and the DSS system, I feel like they are always working to improve things and create new features that work for our office.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing outstanding that I dislike about DSS. If I had to choose one thing, it would be the capacity to compress images within DSS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great support staff and always evolving to stay on top of whats relevant. great customer service and coaching! I am always very satisfied with the service and support I receive.

DSS helps The Derrick Law Firm produce content quickly on a website that is optimized by Foster Web Marketing. This helps us stay above our competition when it comes to SEO. I've also used the system to send out marketing or content emails that helps us stay connected to those interested in our firm.

DSS review by Simone D.
Simone D.

"User Friendly and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to navigate and I have the ability to make direct edits to our website. I also really like the way the dashboard is set up. There is so much I like about it!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike.The developers are really open to feedback and continually working to make it the best it can be. They have excellent support if I ever need help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and try it. You'll see how easy it is to navigate and complete whatever tasks you need to be accomplished. The support team are very responsible, knowledgeable and friendly--which is also very important.

Tracking ROI is a big business challenge for us and DSS helps us with this. It helps us capture contact information for leads on our site and track their conversion which is key. We also use it as a lead generation tool by using the captured data for drip campaigns to our prospects. This helps us "set it and forget" --it's very efficient and saves me time. All the information can be exported to excel which is critical. Also, I like that is compatible with our live chat software so that data is also tracked in the same place.

DSS review by Tiana D.
Tiana D.

"I enjoy using DSS, but a few features need some work"

What do you like best?

I like that all of the content for my law firm is easy to manage. It's all laid out right in front of me, and I can maneuver through the site easily. I also like that DSS explains certain features in the articles, such as what the headline, summary, and title will be used for and where it will show up. The analytics on the home page are a huge help in determining which marketing strategies really work. I incorporate that information into every monthly report.

What do you dislike?

The hardest thing about using DSS is the formatting. It takes me about 20 minutes longer than it should for everything that I write because the formatting constantly has to be adjusted. It's impossible to copy and paste with the same formatting, and I usually have to retype everything. I also don't like that when I search something using the exact words of the title, it doesn't pop up. But, if I type something related to the title, the article that I want comes up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great site but you will have difficulty formatting content

I use DSS to run our law firm's website. It includes bios of the attorneys, helpful articles and information, free books, testimonies, and our own blog. The website and all of its components generate a majority of the leads that we receive every month. Leads turn into clients, which means more money for the business.

DSS review by James M.
James M.

"I'm sure DSS is greater than I know but the training is lacking"

What do you like best?

Disclosure: I have never before used a CRM so my experience may not be as valuable for comparison purposes as others who have. In fact, my requirements for a client database perhaps aren't nearly as extensive as those of other firms--in fact, I've long utilized a simple FileMaker database for my practice. That said, DSS seems a rather expensive ($750 per month) license required to keep my contract with my website developer. The early training I received on the system was, in my opinion, negligible. In fact, it's mostly by looking around the system on my own that I've been able to learn some of its possibilities. Now, in a world where my time was endless, this would be fine, I suppose, but it seems a rather poor way to learn while also trying to run a law practice.

What do you dislike?

See above--the training on DSS is terrible and it's, in my opinion, wildly expensive. As noted above, perhaps other systems are more as I have never used one--but from what my friends who use other systems tell me, DSS is more considerably more expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really recommend comparing the cost of similar services. Once you're locked in, it seems tough to get out.

Keeping track of my website content has been most helpful.

DSS review by Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

"DSS & Foster Web Marketing - Great platform, Great Service, Great People"

What do you like best?

FWM isn't a one-and-done web company; they give you continuing education, keeping you at the cutting edge as the online world continues to change, and help you gain control and traction for your business rather than just throwing advertising dollars at the wall hoping something will stick. They're also the only online platform for lawyers that I'm aware of that integrates both a dynamic website (easy to add your own content) as well as a CRM.

What do you dislike?

They're a bit pricey, but they're worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an integrated, dynamic website, together with a CRM - and a company that is always looking for feedback and to improve - you've definitely come to the right place.

I was finally able to integrate both my website and CRM under one roof, and I've been fortunate to generate an increasingly large percentage of my new business from my online presence, especially over the last few years

DSS review by Kami F.
Kami F.

"DSS changes the game when it comes to managing your website and marketing needs. "

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to go to a "one stop shop" to edit, add or delete items on our website. I can go in at any given time and post a blog, article or create a landing page. If I have any questions, I can easily submit a ticket and almost always receive an immediate response to help figure out the issue.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say dislike, but it would be helpful if when filtering through and categorizing the contacts each month that it didn't take me back to the first page. I.e. if I am categorizing the 50th contact and click 'save', I am brought back to page 1 rather than the current page I was on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DSS really simplifies things when it comes to marketing. The support that comes with using DSS is A-grade and I really appreciate being able to again, go to one place to facilitate all of my marketing needs. If I want to post an article, but need someone to spot check, they can login and view it without having to be in the office with me.

We have been able to streamline our potential leads, personal access to our website at any time of the day and strengthen our email campaign strategy. That's just to name a few things that I've personally discovered for our business. There are many things that I haven't discovered yet, but I am continuously kept up-to-date with webinars on how to dive deeper into DSS.

DSS review by Kim L.
Kim L.

"Functional Flow For Website Management "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that DSS is intuitive and that the team at Foster Web is always working to improve things as needed. The other thing I really appreciate is that whenever my team has questions we know we dont have to hesitate asking Foster web for help.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit confusing when changes are made, but over the years you have got much better at giving warning and showing us how to adjust.

It is easy for all of the team to be on the same page with DSS, we can see what blog posts have been put live, its easy for everyone to review items before they post, or while they are being audited. It's also nice to be able to add or delete employees on our profile for the site.

DSS review by Brent A.
Brent A.

"DSS gives me total control of my website and gives me 100% flexibility."

What do you like best?

DSS allows me to make additions to my website as easily as I can send an email. For someone like me, who is technologically challenged, it is a great relief to feel in control of my website. I no longer have to rely upon a “web master“ to make changes to my website. I can do this on the fly myself.

I also like the fact that the people at Foster web marketing have given me the instructions and knowledge to truly understand the hell and way of keeping my website Current.

DSS is easy to use and is even “fun”.

There is nothing I dislike about DSS

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to others that they get on board with Foster Web Marketing so that they can begin using the DSS as quickly as possible.

DSS solves the problem of having to rely upon others when I want to make additions to my website. I’m no longer have to wait long periods of time and spend huge sums of money just to get my ideas and information up on my website.

DSS review by Sydney R.
Sydney R.

"Ideal Employee"

What do you like best?

Our contact at DSS (Cody) was always responsive, never condescending, and constantly adding value. A consistent monthly meeting with a detailed report provided ways for us to grow month to month. I like the customized nature of the platform. You can be as hands on as you would like, or you can turn it over to the experts and learn how to use a different aspect through webinars little by little.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite part is not being able to be closer to meet in person! The most difficult aspect for me to master currently is the email platform-- as far as building newsletters, e-blasts, etc. The building program isn't as intuitive as I would like for it to be. I would be more inclined to send out emails, etc. if I better mastered the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regardless of your needs, DSS most likely has a solution on how to solve your problem, or make your process more efficient.

We are able to keep track of leads, classify client interactions, and provide better customer service. I never before realized the power of a funnel, and how having a platform like this can make daunting processes a piece of cake! Also, it is such a relief to have fresh content every month that is relevant and pertains to our business.

DSS review by Chuck R.
Chuck R.

"Foster Web Marketing is Great to Work With"

What do you like best?

The world is full of internet marketing charlatans ready to take your money in exchange for empty promises. Unlike so many of the internet marketing vultures out there, you can actually trust what they tell you about what works and what doesn't in the world of online marketing. The FWM team is also great to work with. They are responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Since I have to put a dislike here, I will say a FWM site is not inexpensive. It is also worth every penny if you take the time to follow their guidance. There is no marketing magic bullet and the FWM team is very up front about that. But if you follow what they tell you to do and what NOT to do, you will get a great return on your investment.

Our website is the hub of our marketing efforts whether they be print, radio, or online, everything flows through our site and is easy to track and manage.

DSS review by Sara T.
Sara T.

"DSS has taken an Old School computer operator into the 21st Century."

What do you like best?

DSS has taken an Old School computer operator into the 21st Century. When we started with Foster Web over 7 years ago, I had no experience with websites, mass emailing, etc. Now I work in DSS at least weekly, sometimes daily, updating our website, sending out e-mail blasts, entering contact info, etc. The program is very user friendly, as if I can figure it out with my limited skill set, than I think most people can as well. Their support is also awesome. If there is something new that I want to do, there is always someone to help walk me thru it and learn how.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly consider it - It makes my job much easier.

Prior to Foster Web and DSS our website was outdated and never updated. Now I can update it myself as things need to be changed, and the updates are immediate. This keeps our website current at all times. Secondly, the ability to send mass emails thru the system is great for getting information out to our patients in a timely manner.

DSS review by Ashton B.
Ashton B.

"Absolutely Great! I Will Always Recommend DSS"

What do you like best?

Everything is organized and at my fingertips. It's a great way to sift through otherwise intimidating data without feeling overwhelmed.

What do you dislike?

The site can be difficult to navigate at first. My advice is to absolutely take the training course to help familiarize yourself with important features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend DSS. It's an amazing tool and my job has been made easier and more efficient because of it - giving me more time to focus on individual tasks.

Instant sharing of content and great organization. One instance that comes to mind is being able to pull reviews from multiple sites and have them all in a neat list to review and respond quickly.

DSS review by Jeffrey L.
Jeffrey L.

"Website design and upkeep with ease and complete control"

What do you like best?

The ability to design and update our website plus keep it maintained on a regular basis makes DSS a really great choice. . .especially for us!

What do you dislike?

It took a bit of time to learn and understand some of the aspects of it. (However the updates that the Foster team has implemented along with the learning software makes this an AMAZING tool)

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you need a website to be built that will be interactive--with videos, offers, blogs, books, articles, etc.--DSS by Foster Web Marketing is my first choice!

We are able to advertise on the internet with a strong, valid website that looks and acts professional in every aspect that we need.

DSS review by Carol O'Connor C.
Carol O'Connor C.

"DSS makes it EASY to update your website"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I like to practice law. I do not like to have to mess around with computers just to get them to do what I want. If I am going to kick something, it had better be my opponent in court, not my computer. I need easy. DSS makes my marketing updates easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't use the CRM portion of it and I don't like that CRM stuff is on my dashboard. I wish there were a way to "hide" those features for those of us that do not currently use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beyond this being a great product, the people BEHIND the product are awesome (Foster Web Marketing). Tom Foster and his team are genuine, they are all right here in the USA (no outsourcing to India! YAY!), they really know their stuff, are always on hand to help when you have a question or need something done (ie: hard coding..), and they want you to succeed. Couldn't be happier!

I can update my website whenever I want and it motivates me to do better. I can always do better and there is a tinge of guilt when I log on and see that I haven't updated in a while. That is a good thing. I have also benefited from being able to see Google Analytics right there from inside DSS.

DSS review by Administrator

"DSS Streamlines Marketing, Improves Contact Management & Helps Us Do More In Less Time"

What do you like best?

DSS is a very robust website management tool. The real power is in the back-end contact management provided. We set up multiple campaigns and all run automatically to help us stay in touch with those who reach out to us. The data provided helps us optimize our messages and stay in front of trends. Plus, DSS allows us to publish our message to multiple sites with a click of the button.

What do you dislike?

We have noticed a few bugs here and there but the Foster Web Marketing team is usually quick to fix them. Would be great to have a few more options for variables to include in our data but it is not a deal breaker.

Overall, we do not have any major problems with DSS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DSS is for those who like to have some control over their marketing and will utilize the data and information available to improve their own marketing. DSS does offer marketing support packages but we have not used it. Our firm does everything ourselves and DSS makes it all easy.

DSS allows us to get our marketing done in a much more efficient manner. We are able to create new landing pages and have them optimized and data provided in minutes instead of days or weeks. We stay in touch with potential clients on an ongoing basis through DSS with no additional effort. DSS allows us to send team members reminders about contacting potential clients in line with our process without having to create the reminder for each person. In short, DSS helps us get our message out more effectively and efficiently, and helps us stay in front of those who have reached out to us.

User in Medical Practice

"The DSS system is a remarkable tool that allows our business to track how effective our Website is."

What do you like best?

The DSS allows our practice to actually see how effective our website is in attracting and educating potential patients. We can track what pages of our website patients are visiting, how long they stay, how many schedule exams...etc. The DSS also allows us to interact with a visitor to our website in a professional manner.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that we do not like about the DSS. We have not experienced any problems learning from the built in tutorials and if we experience any difficulty the customer service has been excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switching to DSS is a must! Once you see what the DSS can do, you realize that it is a important tool in reaching your on-line goals.

Our website looked nice before but we had no way of knowing if or how potential patients were using it. Now, with our DSS, we can actually know who is visiting our website, if they are staying, what they are viewing and how many we convert to actual patients. If our numbers are low, we know we have to make changes to improve the experience.

DSS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"DSS - Good experience for a New-To-Website-Management Manager!"

What do you like best?

DSS has a common sense approach, and comes backed with a support team that is ready to help, especially because I was new to website management and had to learn on the go.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of DSS are not intuitive, and it would have been handy to have a "roadmap" if you will that connected the details on the website to where you go in DSS to make changes. It is possible this exists, and that I simply didn't have it.

We are having to make a recovery on SEO, as our website was closed for about 1 year (we were under a different company during that time) and went from a booming website to a website that had no traffic for a year. We are beginning to see an uptick in traffic, primarily because of support from the team and because we were able to very quickly begin adding content to our website via DSS.

DSS review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Foster Web Marketing's DSS Exploded My Business"

What do you like best?

DSS has user friendly interface with instructions to maximize SEO fields for those who don't know. That's great but...

...the best thing about DSS is how it handles the backend of the website. Their team keeps up with up-to-the-minute about changes in Google searches (and the others too) and is constantly changing code to allow us to thrive in search. They are the best I've seen!

It is the most versatile design, simple to publish text, video, and photos. It has a reliable RSS feed for broadcasting content to social media. Their customer support is second to none, which is so rare for the industry.

Needless to say I'm a raving fan!!!!

What do you dislike?

I have found very little that I dislike. There are sometimes design elements that I would like to change, but I am unable to do it myself. That, however, is largely due to the fact that allowing the user to do so will hurt the coding of the site. Not really a complaint but a periodic frustration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While this product is by no means the least expensive, the benefits make it a substantial return on investment. I have not met an unhappy user to date!!

I am a practicing physician and own a brick-and-mortar practice. Since using DSS, I have seen a 10 fold increase to my site traffic. This has resulted in greater exposure and has at least doubled the new patients to my practice. It has tripled the number of surgeries that I do. This translates to a tremendous increase in revenue and an astounding return on investment.

DSS review by Michael J. M.
Michael J. M.

"Powerful Easy to Use Website Management "

What do you like best?

DSS removes the red tape that other website legal marketers implement into their systems. DSS allows the user to update and craft their website, without restricting content, or access to certain areas, and lets the user do what they want, when they want it, in real time without issue.

What do you dislike?

If there is anything to dislike, it would be the extreme depth to which DSS allows a user to access. Although it is really not a negative aspect, it might not be as easy to use for someone unfamiliar with technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your practice relies on its web presence in any way, DSS allows your practice to grow in real time.

We have solved the issues of loading and delivering content in a real-time basis. This only allows any potential client access to updated content, better conversion, and accessibility to our business or our legal team.

The website itself has excellent image quality, and the flexibility of the layout is customizable for pretty much any need that the business has.

The availability of support also separates DSS from its counterparts. Support, whether live or on the web, is immediately accessible and there is no waiting for a rep to help you, or approve or review what you need done.

DSS review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"DSS is a great tool/program that integrates your website and CRM under one roof."

What do you like best?

I like to blog. So, perhaps my favorite function is that I can sit down and blog for a day and then schedule when the blogs will publish throughout the month - DSS allows you to choose the day and time when your blog will publish if you don't want to publish it that day. DSS also makes it simple put publish your blogs on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus, etc.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike, and this isn't really a criticism, is that the program is so versatile that there is a lot to learn to fully take advantage of DSS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DSS is a comprehensive tool that lets you manage your website and CRM under one platform. I highly recommend it.

I had thought of subscribing to InfusionSoft, but DSS integrates CRM and other tools under one roof, making it unnecessary to pay for InfusionSoft.

DSS review by Jenn F.
Jenn F.

"All-Inclusive Web Management Tool"

What do you like best?

It's incredible to have every aspect of our online marketing, from website to external attorney profiles, linked together and accessible in one place.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a publishing tool that allows the user to create templates for different types of content so that, when adding to the library, I don't have to compare to an existing content piece to ensure I'm matching all the selections.

Because DSS is so easy to use, we've been able to streamline our internal processes for sharing content both on and off the web. This has allowed us to reach a larger market than ever before.

DSS review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Fantastic System That I Strongly Recommend"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-understand user interface. Everything is structured in a way that makes it fairly simple for someone unfamiliar with internet marketing to begin generating content, setting up an e-mail newsletter, etc.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more e-mail templates offered for newsletters. E-mail marketing is absolutely essential for most businesses today and the template options are quite limited. I would also like more tools for content development and easier distribution for videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is worth a try. The system is strong and laid out well for most users to hit the ground running.

The benefits we've realized is increased client acquisition and an expansion of our audience. We also use DSS for content generation, distribution, and management.

DSS review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Foster Web is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for me to navigate and understand. I just started this job a couple a months ago and can honestly say that Foster Web Marketing DSS is super easy to use for just about anyone.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if DSS didn't log you out so quickly when you have two DDS tabs open. I'm on it all day so I'd like to stay in logged in all day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! And don't look back.

I feel like our website is a lot more organized, cleaner and well-kept because of DSS. It's easy to see what pages, articles and other content is working for people and what isn't. That helps us clean up our website and put the best possible content forward for our guests.

DSS review by Ben G.
Ben G.

"Been using it for years"

What do you like best?

The FWM DSS system is your "one place to look" to organize your online marketing. It tells you what you've done but more importantly, what you need to do to keep up with the competition. My team and I rely on DSS for our online "to do" list to make sure that we continue to dominate the Internet marketing space in our area.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to not like. It can be overwhelming until you get used to the "firehose" of information it is giving you about your online legal marketing.

Online marketing organization with primary emphasis on understanding where leads have come from and what attracted them in order that we can do more of that.

DSS review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Effective and easy to learn marketing tools and website solutions"

What do you like best?

Dynamic Self-Syndication (DSS) is a well thought out platform. It allows you to maintain your website, update content, manage an email list, view your marketing statistics, create effective drip campaigns and much more. It has been easy to learn and our business is thriving in part because of DSS.

What do you dislike?

DSS has been well tested and is glitch free from my perspective. There is no issues with the software and the support has been excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool - well worth the cost to our business.

DSS has allowed us to better communicate with our potential new clients (PNC). The drip campaign features are very effective at keeping our PNC's informed an aware of our business.

DSS review by Craig T.
Craig T.

"Real Time Dashboard"

What do you like best?

We appreciate the real time dashboard and drilled down information on our marketing and CRM efforts. It has allowed us to remain ahead in our market.

What do you dislike?

The resources, data and metrics are so robust we always find more that we can be doing! Finding the time to do it all is the hard part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the web site comparison tool to track the effectiveness of your site

Tracking our patient relations, grass roots efforts, and community outreach has been critical to our successful attraction and retention of our patients.

DSS review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Quality Work from Quality People"

What do you like best?

They are quick to answer any questions and solve any issues. I never have to worry about something being "broken" for more than 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

That they are in a different state so I can't go onsite for live training as frequently as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DSS is user friendly and you can find almost anything you need in a reasonable time. It makes marketing yourself simple and fun.

We are able to manage our website internally and add content/make changes as we see fit. We don't have to send our work to a manager and wait for them to do it for us. DSS is user friendly and makes it so that we can manage our brand, with the assistance of their skilled team.

"Very User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

The layout and dashboard is intuitive and very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product. However, if I had to pick something it would be that it is proprietary software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the ability to make real-time changes to the content of your website, I highly recommend using DSS.

I wanted the ability to make real-time content updates to our website. This is very easy with DSS. Previously, the web development company we used required us to submit content changes to them and they would then make the changes. It was a much longer process and was discouraging to make frequent content updates.

DSS review by Brandt R G.
Brandt R G.

"Simplifying The Process Of Keeping My Website Current"

What do you like best?

I have done websites as a computer programmer for years and was utilizing my own website at one time. Amazingly, I was introduced to DSS and surprised at the ease of website updates. I now have more time for family and things of greater importance while still keeping my website updated.

What do you dislike?

No big complaints at this time. I am very happy with DSS.

Having more time for patients, more time for family and ability to delegate website update to staff.

DSS review by User

"Easy to navigate and update"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly environment. It is very difficult to maintain websites if you don't have a tool like DSS and they make it very simple to create and edit web pages for our business.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that sometimes i forget to save my work and it sometimes is tricky to recover, but i can say this issue has improved over the time that I've used DSS

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software allows an average user to easily train to maintain websites with ease.

We are bringing in more leads every day. We are able to create content and get it onto peoples desktop. The hands on guidance that we get from Foster Web is a tremendous help.

User in Law Practice

"Very Helpful employees and an easy to use software"

What do you like best?

The simple layout of DSS. The employees working at Foster Web are also very willing to help and the monthly meetings are very useful

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, perhaps that there isn't a better way to rid SPAM from the site. Though this is understandable that it can be difficult to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. One of the best in marketing and website development tools.

Used for Marketing services, to track traffic on the website. Also in the process of a website redesign which should update our out of date website and make it look modern, as well as make it easier for prospective clients to navigate.

DSS review by User

"Everything under one roof"

What do you like best?

In general, I think it helps people actually take action when all the key components to execute their online marketing are under roof. DSS doesn’t require you to wander around through a bunch of plug-ins to publish content to your website or make sure the site looks nice. It’s all right there for you.

What do you dislike?

Some of the categorization of where to find certain parts of the software takes getting used to, but that’s not a real hurdle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You do need to actually WORK on your website. With any software, you need to actually put the work in to making it do what you need it to do. You can get something “free” and it won’t do anything for you. At least with DSS, you are making a real investment in your practice and giving yourself a psychological trigger to get the work done.

It’s super easy to publish and monitor the performance of content for search engine optimization!

DSS review by Cory J.
Cory J.

"Foster Web Marketing took our online marketing to the next level."

What do you like best?

Foster ensured that we followed up with our own marketing plan. Rather than just optimize our website, Foster helped us develop a marketing plan to meet our individualized goals.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we spend too much time on analytics rather than nuts and bolts recommendations to improve our online presence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great way to consolidate your online marketing approach.

Our online presence in our marketing area has improved dramatically. We continue to improve each month.

DSS review by George M.
George M.

"Looking for an all-in-one solution for managing your website? Look no further..."

What do you like best?

Practically every aspect of your website can be managed in the DSS back-end. Unlike some open source content management systems like Wordpress, Joomla, etc., you don't have to install and maintain multiple plugins, and you don't have to update the version of the CMS every time a new one is launched. Everything is maintained for you. I'm a professional SEO consultant, and I can honestly say that I've been able to achieve better results for clients using DSS than I have for clients using other content management systems.

What do you dislike?

There are certain hard-coded aspects of the websites which can't be edited by the user, but through a quick e-mail these can usually be updated. I love the reporting feature where it shows how many phone calls/emails/live chats are generated on a monthly basis, maybe some advanced functionality when it comes to the reporting but I don't really have many complaints.

I am helping a legal client improve his online visibility through organic search engine optimization. DSS is extremely SEO-friendly, I would definitely recommend using it for any law firms looking for a DIY solution.

DSS review by Addison A.
Addison A.

"Very Intuitive"

What do you like best?

DSS is very easy to navigate and figure out what you're doing. I like that it's easy to find specific pages and understand how everything connects. I also like that you can alter things in HTML code if you know how.

There are some heavily coded pages but the DSS makes it simple enough to adjust them without screwing up the coding. It's really easy to incorporate videos and web forms with other pages.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I'd say I dislike. I think it could be a little easier to incorporate photos in certain contexts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used several different content management softwares in the past and found DSS extremely easy to learn. I usually have a number of things that bug me about every software but I can't think of anything that's really inconvenient about DSS. Everything is really convenient and there's always a way to do everything you need to do.

And if you notice something that's awry, you can let them know and they might be able to fix it.

We've had a number of specific requests and the FWM team has been very flexible with us. We've changed the entire look of our website a few times, which isn't an easy task.

DSS review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"DSS is user friendly and effective "

What do you like best?

DSS is a fantastic tool for “back of the house” website modification. It is pretty easy to use so changes to your website can be done in minutes.

What do you dislike?

DSS is the easiest content modification program. The hardest part is actually sitting down to write updates and new content.

Modifications and updates to our website and monitoring of Google Analytics.

DSS review by Ian W.
Ian W.

"Love DSS!"

What do you like best?

Convenience of CMS, CRM, and everything else that comes with DSS all in one place!

What do you dislike?

I don't "dislike" anything about DSS - there are a lot of things that I'd like to see improved but the biggest thing about DSS is the people behind it, and they're awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If youre a lawyer or other service industry pro and want to do more than just "have a website" DSS is for you!

Taking the time to do use all available features in DSS to do the little things better helps us improve our visitors experience and increase chances of achieving goals

DSS review by Francine L.
Francine L.

"Increases Referrals!"

What do you like best?

By having a website that I can update at will, that is well designed and allows for flexibility, and that is easy to use, I get more referrals. More referrals means more business and that is a clear winner for me!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike ... other than it took me so long to find it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it now!

I can update content quickly and easily and I don't need to know anything about websites to do it!

DSS review by Cassy C.
Cassy C.

"My Experience with DSS has Been Excellent"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard is easy to use and I have little issues finding where to go to get things accomplished.

What do you dislike?

We have had a few issues uploading videos.

We like having everything done through DSS including our email marketing. We were using another third party for that but now that it can all be done in DSS it's nice to have everything in one place.

DSS review by Douglas C.
Douglas C.

"Couldn't imagine a easier system with this many features. "

What do you like best?

The ability for me to control all the content on my website. I don't have to go through anyone to make changes or add information.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. The system is easy to use and the team is always there to quickly answer questions and provide guidance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want full control of your site content and firm marketing, DSS cannot be beat. The team at Foster Web Marketing is nothing short of amazing.

I have been able to add a tremendous amount of content and develop an email campaign.

DSS review by Richard S.
Richard S.

"DSS MAKES ALL THINGS POSSIBLE"

What do you like best?

I'm a solo practitioner so costs are always a concern. I've always used WordPress. But you get what you pay for, that's the reality. Foster Web, to me, is the gold standard. The DSS platform makes it easy to do everything necessary for digital marketing. The support staff is amazing.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive, no doubt but fair for what you get.

DSS facilitates getting reviews on your website and posted to social media. That's huge. Email blasts to prospects, clients and referral sources are easy to do.

DSS review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"DSS is easy to use and effective"

What do you like best?

I am able to update my website immediately and I don't need to know HTML. DSS is also formatted so that the website looks modern and professional.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended.

I am given all the tools to optimize my website content and get top results in relevant Google searches. Also, it has an autoresponder and automatically saves and reports on web forms and traffic. These added benefits have allowed me to do away completely with expensive, much harder to learn and use CRM products.

DSS review by Jill W.
Jill W.

"This is an Amazing Content Management Tool! "

What do you like best?

DSS allows our entire marketing team access to manage our website content, monitor analytics, access leads and maintain profiles. This is a tool that gives us a step up on our competition.

What do you dislike?

Some of the social media management aspects of DSS are not as robust as other tools on the market, but the team at Foster Web Marketing is always working on improving its offerings and staying at the forefront.

DSS make things simple and efficient. It is incredibly advanced and user-friendly.

DSS review by User

"DSS is an easy way to update your website"

What do you like best?

DSS is an easy way to keep on top of your website. You can add content, make edits and send feedback requests to your clients.

What do you dislike?

I like the function of the feedback request feature but it is awkward to use. You have to edit the response to tailor it to your individual client, then add the client, then edit the client to add the feedback tag. The process should be streamlined.

The feedback request has generated many positive reviews of our business!

DSS review by Danelle S.
Danelle S.

"DDS Simply Excellent"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use I am not a programmer and I love the simplicity. DDS allows our business to make its mark with individuality without requiring a change call every time we want to do something.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get confused with what gets placed where when it publishes but the preview feature allow me to see it before its published and make necessary changes

DDS allows us to have a strong internet presence. We have a state of the art website that we are able to manage the content.

DSS review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Easy to Update"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of entering new content to our website. I use it almost daily and the ease of use allows me to get things posted quickly

What do you dislike?

It makes managing the website source code impossible. Having access to some of those features may be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use and u pload content to your site.

Getting information out quickly and keeping our potential customers up to date is what we are primarily using it for. We also update the site consistently which helps us rank higher on Google.

"Excellent and Easy"

What do you like best?

The ease which I can work on our website.

What do you dislike?

Not understanding how to do some things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like the old Nike ad used to say, "Just Do It!" There are other site-building companies out there but not one that I've used will back up their product like DSS/Foster.

It allows us to be able to keep and maintain a web presence. I have realized that we can utilize this to expand our presence. It gives us an outlet to outshine ALL of our local competition.

DSS review by Ariana C.
Ariana C.

"DDS is great!"

What do you like best?

Dds allows me to see my website information concisely and accurately. I like the easy hands on approach as well as the training and help!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints! It has exceeded my expectations!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t hesitate!

My website is great and generating business!

DSS review by Christopher N.
Christopher N.

"My experience with DSS has been amazing. "

What do you like best?

DSS is a fluid and user friendly product that anyone can use with ease.

What do you dislike?

There has been nothing so far that I am disappointed with DSS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations at this time.

I really like the ease of use in posting blogs and videos.

DSS review by Lucas James F.
Lucas James F.

"Still learning."

What do you like best?

I like being able to track the success of our e-mail campaigns. We have just started the program and have yet to implement our drip campaign but we are looking to taking on this task as well.

What do you dislike?

It is a little pricey. There are so many things to do it can also be a little overwhelming.

Better training would be appreciated. I have an awful lot to learn about this system.

DSS review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"A solid content management platform backed by a kickass support team"

What do you like best?

DSS can do just about anything. When I can't find it, their team comes back with good answers quickly.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to locate a feature sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not going to do everything for you: you still need to come up with content.

DSS has helped our firm rank at the top of our market year after year. Their team is patient and willing to educate our team about how best to use their platform.

DSS review by Alvin W.
Alvin W.

"Foster Web Really Only Cares About the Moneu"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could use DSS but it was obnoxious that I had to pay an extra 500 a month to access my web site.

What do you dislike?

The first charge every month on my account was at 4 am on the 1st day of the money. It was about the money rather than delivering something that helped

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a good product but there are others providing similar service for less money and who don't appear as greedy and grabby about the money.

I've quit you guys

DSS review by Angela H.
Angela H.

"DSS has taught me so much"

What do you like best?

DSS is very user-friendly. The FWM staff is able to customize the DSS experience to meet each business' specific needs. The content log and dashboard are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

When I make a blog, the DSS page is not an accurate reflection of how the blog will appear on the site.

Keeping content fresh and increasing web traffic by 437% in one year.

DSS review by David T.
David T.

"Terrific for "do it yourself" web marketers"

What do you like best?

I looks great and you can make changes "on the fly" (they show immediately). It is the best site maintenance tool I have seen, and I have looked at a lot of them.

What do you dislike?

It is relatively expensive, but most nice things are.

Web marketing. If you don't want to pay a lot for someone to manage your site for you, DSS is a great solution.

DSS review by Billy P.
Billy P.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I have always been treated with respect and I have received prompt responses and attention to my questions. Matt Casey has been helping me with some issues and he always has good ideas and helps me better utilize DSS.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were in Dallas but other than that nothing.

I have been using DSS to publish books and drive traffic to my website.

DSS review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Wouldnt choose anyone else"

What do you like best?

The support! Any issue i have, the people are on it within 24 hours

What do you dislike?

Making newsletters...the design aspect is lacking. I use Adobe InDesign for designing flyers, newsletters, etc. and the design aspect in the back office isnt great and makes no sense why you have to do the steps you have to take to make a newsletter

Referrals! So easy to get so many referrals through DSS. Keeps us organized

DSS review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

Joanna always takes the time with me to figure out what is going on, no matter how much help I need.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if I could make more edits to headings and things like that -- but I think that's a coding thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn all the moving pieces - it's worth it~

We are doing marketing -- DSS makes it easy

DSS review by Kristie G.
Kristie G.

"Great program and customer service"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and I can call customer service if I need any help.

What do you dislike?

Photo placement is not always correct and sometimes have formatting issues. But I just call customer support and they fix the problem.

Call to action contact forms to get people to contact us directly. Benefits include assistance with content posting, utilizing video content, as well as giving the analytics to each page.

DSS review by Administrator

"DSS is User Friendly and Easy to Learn"

What do you like best?

Even when new features are added, DSS is very easy to navigate even for people who are not very computer savvy. It gives me great control over my website.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to control how new web contacts are received from the forms on my site. New contacts are in a very central location, but I have not been able to figure out how to edit who revives notifications of a form being filled out.

It gives me access to my web content unlike other providers. It makes me feel like I actually have input into and control over my website.

DSS review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"DSS does everything - simply."

What do you like best?

DSS is totally user-friendly - you tell it what to do and it does it. Plus, it's constantly being optimized for SEO results.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there's so much capability that I'm not using.

I'm doing internet direct marketing and this is the perfect tool for testing and refining my messages.

DSS review by Thomas F.
Thomas F.

"Super friendly team, easy to use interface and "

What do you like best?

The people at FWM are really kind and supportive. They're always willing to help and brainstorm with you.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to say about dislikes.

It made it infinitely easier to take control of my website, as well as to access useful data in support of increasing our web presence.

DSS review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"DSS is user-friendly and a quick, efficient way to navigate through your website (and more!) "

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to make edits to any page on the website at any time. It's like magic at my fingertips!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike up to this point!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with all the feature! It's definitely worth becoming familiar with all the shortcuts.

We recently had to update the website to follow our State Bar of Texas advertising rules. Although I wasn't able to update the "technical" issues, I was able to search by each page and update the appropriate changes. I was finished within like an hour and did not have to reach out to any of the FWM staff - it was great!

DSS review by Tony S.
Tony S.

"Easy, intuitive process to add content to our web page"

What do you like best?

Ease of copy/paste and photo placement and placement of links. It's easy to spell-check and compose in Word, then use the copy/paste feature to import my text. Also enjoy the cropping and placement features for adding photos to articles.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty adding offers to content pages, but support team alleviated the problem. I found out it was my error on adding content, not the programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great marketing tool, support and professionalism.

Great marketing outreach tool. We have increased the number of views to our web pages by utilizing techniques, tools and videos suggested by DSS. Sharing our professional articles to social media has also strengthened our validity in our community and among our clients.

DSS review by Katie S.
Katie S.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Editing our website is just one of many of my duties, and the DSS platform makes it simple and easy to make regular updates, without needing to have an IT degree!

What do you dislike?

The API connection with Infusionsoft breaks regularly.

Allows us to gather client contact info, gather ebook requests, capture a lot of leads.

DSS review by Misty M.
Misty M.

"Best website company"

What do you like best?

Love working with Foster Web Marketing. They really know there stuff!!

The DSS system makes it easy to make changes or add to our website as needed. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I have no problems with the software to comment one

User friendly. Even for an IT rookie.

DSS review by Edward L.
Edward L.

"Excellent. It was above and beyond what I expected dealing with Foster Web. "

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and everything is designed to be SEO optimized from the start.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. I think DSS is excellent and easy to use.

The automated email follow ups. And the Scheduling of content to be published on the website.

DSS review by Edrie P.
Edrie P.

"User Friendly System"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and makes updates very simple.

What do you dislike?

Customer service has declined. We have had issues getting a reponse.

DSS makes it very easy to update my website and keep it current. It is also easy to track what is going on with my website and contacts from it.

DSS review by Hope H.
Hope H.

"Professional"

What do you like best?

I like DSS because it's very professional and works well for the company we work for.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a little more option to customize my own personal screen

We are solving the issue we were having with our patient who would email us. Its a lot more productive now

DSS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent results with DSS"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can compose, edit and post various information, especially for people not real versed in computers, has been an advantage. Can make changes in real time

What do you dislike?

I did not know about this sooner and have not learned how to do many of the features yet. I am not proficient in all aspect yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it you will like it

Blog posts, FAQ and website information and content is just a click away. Can update information instantly

DSS review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"Excellent Product with Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the blogging and website software platform.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike? I'm not sure for my purposes that there is anything for me to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are willing to write, this is the software that will meet your organic marketing needs.

We are solving our marketing needs for organic searches.

"Reliable"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the dependability of the staff.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not have any dislikes as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you are coordinating with staff regularly to get the most out of your software.

We are trying to optimize our lead generation and conversion system

DSS review by Chelan H.
Chelan H.

"DSS User Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it has easy to use features and is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I'm failry new to DSS and have not found a feature I dislike.

It is easy to teach and share. We are able to easily navigate and change our website features.

DSS review by J.P. G.
J.P. G.

"Excellent vehicle for managing your website"

What do you like best?

DSS is a great vehicle for managing and adding content to your website anytime and from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I no not have any issues with DSS for the purpose that I use it for.

Mananging and adding content to my website.

DSS review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Good for Attorneys Getting Started with Marketing"

What do you like best?

Software is easy to use and learn. For a small firm it is a great way for an attorney to get introduced to content development and how too use your website to gain leads.

What do you dislike?

Some limits being on the system as opposed to an open source platform, but it is just a matter of weighing pros of the tool vs. cons.

Great Training - Good Customer Service - Easy to Use

DSS review by Tracie T.
Tracie T.

"Office Assistant"

What do you like best?

It is always reliable. And if there are ever any issues they are quick to help fix the problem

What do you dislike?

I cant recall having really any issues.

Mostly communications with our patients are easier and quicker.

"DSS is great"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy DSS is to use. Everything is formatted in a way that's easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some things are difficult to find, especially when it's labeled incorrectly.

Things aren't exactly easily edited.

DSS review by Administrator

"It's been great so far."

What do you like best?

I like the content management system. It's quick and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the image/video uploading. Having to send it to the server can take some time.

Getting more patients.

DSS review by Barbara G.
Barbara G.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

The whole system is very easy to use. I never have trouble solving problems or uploading content.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything is easy to understand and the support is fantastic.

Easily updating our website with new content

User in Law Practice

"User-friendly and friendly staff"

What do you like best?

The software itself is easy to use, and the staff members are always there to help!

What do you dislike?

Don't have time to classify leads right now if that counts

Leads info access whenever needed. Easy to maintain websites.

DSS review by heather f.
heather f.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I would definetly like to refer dss for the drip campaign

What do you dislike?

nothing yet but will definetly let you know!

how easy marketing can be

DSS review by Walter R.
Walter R.

"Easy to use and it really works"

What do you like best?

Ability to add content easily and manage contacts

What do you dislike?

Using email is not easy to learn. Hard to figure out how to send individual emails

Increased web traffic

"need more"

What do you like best?

Changing our website is manageable after the learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I have to have several data management companies because one cannot do it all

Referral management

"New user"

What do you like best?

I don't have much experience using DSS but it seems pretty user friendly if you know the system.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit cumbersome for new users like me. There are not very many obvious cues to help you navigate.

Creating and sustaining customer/client leads. It is beneficial that we can pull leads and make contact with potential patients at their convenience.

DSS review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Intake for law firm"

What do you like best?

DSS allows us to receive data from potential clients and lets us review the information before deciding if they could be a possible client.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately we do get requests that are not relevant to what we do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not aware of the cost so I am not able to make a recommendation

None that I am aware of, our Marketing person would know more.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

DSS is very easy to use, even for beginners.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features need updating a bit.

tracking leads

DSS review by User

"I use the website to blog "

What do you like best?

I use the website to blog and overall it works great. I like that I can change the bio and other data, using links for each blog

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is with loading pictures and resizing. It’s really hard to format picture locations and size.

It helps for reaching more people and patients

DSS review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"OK, I guess"

What do you like best?

Quick access to the leads generated by DSS

What do you dislike?

Too much repetitive and irrelevant information

Lead organization

DSS review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great Service "

What do you like best?

I love how I can get help no matter how small or big my problem is and they are always so sweet. They make my company's ideas become a reality with their team's help.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. I've had a great experience.

Marketing our website

DSS review by User

"DSS allows for instant updating of your website."

What do you like best?

The ability to add content to my website without having to hire a company to do it for me.

What do you dislike?

I hate having to change my password so often.

It, hopefully, places me in a high ranking with Google so that I can get more clients.

DSS review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Easy Work"

What do you like best?

After you receive training it becomes habit, great search and edit features.

What do you dislike?

teaching needs to be a little easier for dummies

Recommendations to others considering the product

support is the best , so much you can do with this its unbelievable

Phone, who and where calls are coming from,, what pot work the best

DSS review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"DSS Could Use an Update"

What do you like best?

The analytics side of the platform is useful.

What do you dislike?

The platform is difficult to navigate and newsletters are difficult to schedule and don't always go out at the time they are scheduled for.

I like that it tells you when certain pages need to be updated more frequently.

User in Medical Practice

"There has been a definite learning curve, but we enjoy all the options and functionality"

What do you like best?

Being able to organize campaigns and format our own emails and documents

What do you dislike?

Occasional issues with saving work in progress

We're able to stay in contact with our patients on a more regular basis and have things more automated

"Works well. Does trick"

What do you like best?

Easy to go in and change things

We can get reviews out to clients

What do you dislike?

Personally not good with any marketing and tech stuff

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing seminars to learn

Reviews and clients and updating site

DSS review by Consultant in Law Practice
Consultant in Law Practice

"DSS "

What do you like best?

DSS has been helpful for our legal business and has resulted in increased revenue.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind as disliking this product.

Legal business.

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Very simple and thorough. It is easy to find what I need and everything is clearly labeled.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the videos can take longer to process.

Makes SEO simple.

Learn more about DSS

DSS Videos

DSS Downloads

Learning about DSS?

* We monitor all DSS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.