Dubb - Video Communication Platform

5.0
(6 reviews)

Dubb is a video messaging platform that lets you record, share and track personalized video emails to build new relationships and grow your business.

Work for Dubb - Video Communication Platform?

Learning about Dubb - Video Communication Platform?

Dubb - Video Communication Platform Reviews

Ask Dubb - Video Communication Platform a Question
Showing 6 Dubb - Video Communication Platform reviews
Dubb - Video Communication Platform review by Daniel Shatzkes CEO  E.
Daniel Shatzkes CEO E.

"Dubb has changed the way we approach contacting hot sales leads"

What do you like best?

Dubb is an absolutely fantastic tool. Not only does it allow you to create personalized videos to send to leads, but it also incorporates a CTA that allows your lead to take action right there from the video page. In addition, when pasting your video link into an email (or other platform), its not just a link or a static image, rather its a moving gif. It makes you email stand out from every other one that your leads get and draws their eyes immediately to the video and practically forces them to click on it and watch the video. To top it off, the analytics, notifications and multiple ways to record videos (webcam, screen capture, etc) make it incredibly versatile.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I dislike is that the mobile app needs a little work in its flexibility and functionality to catch up to the desktop application. For the most part it seems it can perform the same tasks, but the desktop application seems more robust and built out. Also, the app always seems to log me out each time that I close it and then open it back up. Thats just one of those things that can probably be fixed easily and is more of a minor annoyance than anything else. I'm sure this will be fixed shortly (if it hasn't already).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a new method to engage with your leads and customers, seriously consider using Dubb. It has changed the way we think about contacting and interacting via email and social media.

As everyone knows, getting leads to actually take the time to read your emails and take action to respond back can be very difficult. Including a moving gif in the email that piques the curiosity is a fantastic way to get leads to engage and respond. We saw this happening almost immediately after we began using Dubb. Better open rates and response rates have proven that this technology works and works well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dubb - Video Communication Platform
Dubb - Video Communication Platform review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"Dubb is a Great Video Platform"

What do you like best?

Very easy to integrate with my existing setup (CRM, Gmail, LinkedIn, MailChimp). Within the first day of using the product I saw sales conversions, which is awesome!

What do you dislike?

There are lots of charts and functionality in the dashboard which took some time to learn to use. Thankfully they had a knowledge base of articles with helpful information and an on-boarding call since I am a paid customer. I'd like to see more integrations of their software with other systems. The good thing is that they make it easy to copy or embed their videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to understand the correct use cases for your business.

Before using Dubb, we had a hard time building trust with new prospects and then showcasing our offerings to more interested buyers. Dubb helps us both by allowing us to share personalized camera videos via email and screen walk-thrus using their Chrome Extension.

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

Dubb - Video Communication Platform review by User in Music
User in Music

"Great tool Tom embad HQ videos to emails "

What do you like best?

I have so many video tools (I won't mention them here because I wouldn't want to shame them) that I've acquired over time and Dubb blows them all out of the water. What sold me on this was (1) the native integration with G-Suite, LinkedIn Messaging, and Instagram, the analytics of people viewing the videos, and the ability to configure different calls to action. This is a phenomenal deal! Grab it while it is still there.

What do you dislike?

It is Missing a task manager / to-do list as well as missing the ability add custom script to video view page, eg. chat widget

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall the tool will save me tons of time and help my message stand out. With the integrations it promises, this can be a very useful tool for us sumolings. Rubem, please look into an integration with Nusii, as a lot of us own that tool too

Easy to use and really clean looking. I have tried bombbomb, quickpage, and divided and they’re all just over complicating things. Dubb lets you set up your background image, your social links, and your own calls to action

Dubb - Video Communication Platform review by Daniel  K.
Daniel K.

"Best Value Video Sharing Software"

What do you like best?

My favorite things about Dubb are it's easy to use, they have excellent customer service, a sleek interface, and competitive pricing.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how sometimes it said someone viewed the video but it doesn't say who. Sometimes the videos seem to be being viewed by something even before I have sent them. The team at dubb said it was google performing routine checks or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product to anyone looking at vidyard, covideo, or bombbomb. The startup fee is nonexistent and their rates are lower.

Dubb helps me make personal connections with prospects quickly and easily. I have seen increased responses and conversions from my marketing efforts

Dubb - Video Communication Platform review by Cindy B.
Cindy B.

"Great Video Platform for Sales"

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use, great analytics, works with Gmail, Outlook & my CRM.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. A really solid platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free trial and see for yourself.

More sales, ability to nurture leads.

Dubb - Video Communication Platform review by Kriss W.
Kriss W.

"Easy-to-use video sending and tracking platform"

What do you like best?

Free account

Easy to use Chrome Extension, iPhone app

Integrations in Gmail, Outlook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Slack

Engagement tracking

White label option

What do you dislike?

Want integration into Zapier to make custom solutions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free account and see for yourself.

Our sales staff spend most of their time prospecting leads, with this tool we add personalization which gets us on the phone more.

Learning about Dubb - Video Communication Platform?

* We monitor all Dubb - Video Communication Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.