Duda

Duda is a leading white label responsive website builder for digital marketing agencies, hosting companies, online directories and all web professionals that serve small businesses. With a focus on speeding up the website-building process and providing one-of-a-kind website personalization tools for maximum customer conversions, Duda is dedicated to bringing enterprise-level technology to the masses.

Work for Duda?

Learning about Duda?

Duda Reviews

Ask Duda a Question
Showing 68 Duda reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Duda
Duda review by Harsha K.
Harsha K.

"We are happy using DUDA for last 5 years "

What do you like best?

1. Overall UI and easiness to work

2. User friendly features and platform - we get what we need for our customers

3. Regular updates on product development and features enhancement - Appreciate Continuous Improvement Strategy

4. Swift resolutions from Support team

5. White Label Product

6. Easy to teach the editing process to the customers

What do you dislike?

We are happy using DUDA for last 5 years. We have had built more than 250 live websites.

There are no "dislikes" to be listed since DUDA team has been doing their best to help us. We appreciate the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Go for it, DUDA helps you design any websites in simple steps - website building is no more a tough task

2. Use "White Label" solution to help you offer services under your branding

3. Save time in researches on website design - DUDA team does it for you

1. Less efforts needed to design website - Cost effective plus quick turnaround for projects

2. Templates make our life go easy

3. Responsiveness of the websites designed match to the customer requirements

4. Low investment in training the design team

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Duda review by George Z.
George Z.

"From Hobbyist to SMB to Enterprise - the complete solution"

What do you like best?

Engagement and Simplicity with ahead-of-it's-time compliance. The number one attraction to Duda for me was the engagement of the staff. From the first time I met a representative at a trade show 4 years ago until today, every interaction I've had with the staff has been positive and further adds to my loyalty with this company.

From a technology perspective, Duda is continually thinking ahead and is proactive in implementing technology to meet or exceed upcoming standards. Web speed and PWA are just the two most recent examples. The largest benefit of the platform is the straight forward pricing without any up-sells to speak of. Even in the lowest tier you are not crippled in what you can design and develop. The same cannot be said about their competition.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to come up with a criticism of the platform or the company. This is really reaching, but sometimes the things that would seem more intuitive to be a part of the platform are not there. Again, the staff is quick to explain why - whether it's in development, or technically incompatible or inefficient to be used with the platform. And it's known a large percentage of developmental effort is guided to larger features that are objectively overarching in reach. Also, there was a little hiccup with the implementation of a new integration feature allowing me to automate a lot of process with my current customer management system. Again however, this was a new implementation and the support team has remained engaged to my satisfaction. It's also a feature I'm sure an incredibly small number of their customers actually utilize. Most will note that the CMS options are lacking. But this is not a CMS platform and they make no illusion to be. Finally, the eCommerce integration is sufficient at best. They're working on it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The beauty of Duda is the low entry cost. Try it out as a Duda Pro partner, spend time in the closed Facebook group and scour the Resource Portal. It won't take long to realize the intangibles that make the cost negligible. It's an instant ROI platform. It really is. If it's not a fit, the cost to evaluate was incredibly low.

I've historically used many different platforms over the past 19 years in an attempt to accomplish a simple goal; Efficiently and effectively provide an online presence for myself and clients using current technology that is fully compatible with all browsers and viewing devices. Duda has enabled my company to accomplish this goal in ways that have exceeded our expectations.

Benefits range from the advanced technology deployed by Duda and the forward thinking of their staff to stay ahead of trending requirements in the online community. Security, stability and speed are the top three benefits that come to mind (just a coincidence they all start with S:) That combined with their never ending desire to receive customer feedback and actually implement requests, recommendations and suggestions in a timely manner just puts them over the top in customer satisfaction.

Duda review by Nat Rosasco / O.
Nat Rosasco / O.

"Duda is the future of website development"

What do you like best?

My company has been using Duda since they started in business. We have built over 475 websites with Duda so far, and have 110 in backlog. We have used Wordpress for years and tried Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace. When I say tried, I mean that we were hired to fix sites that were built in the software. All I can say is that Duda is, by far, superior software. And how can I say this? Well, it's in the traffic numbers and leads. Every site we took from Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace to Duda saw dramatic increases in traffic but more importantly leads. Duda is a leads monster. It is fast, elegant and our clients fall in love with it. Technically, this is the best out there--and getting better every day.

What do you dislike?

This seems odd, but I cannot think of a negative with Duda. The company simply gets better every week. The templates would be my only negative BUT the new ones have been very, very good. They listen to the negatives and correct them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch and don't look back. Really

I am able to lower my costs in making websites, thereby lowering my prices so I can help more and more small businesses. Very gratifying and it's due to Duda. I have more clients than ever and a very big problem that they have solved is ongoing server maintenance and hacking issues with Wordpress. These issues cost my company over $20,000 per year in fixing hacks and updating themes and plugins. Money lost. And clients unhappy. These issues are solved with Duda.

Duda review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Duda is the best software for website agencies!"

What do you like best?

Duda's software has been a blessing to our agency. Before we found Duda we spend about 3 to 6 months to build a website. Now we can built them in a much more professional way and get the website done within a week in most cases. We have been able to pass the saving to our customers and that has increased our retention rate by over 30%!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but we would really benefit from having an app store and a database for our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were worried at first about making the switch like most other agencies you get comfortable with what you know. I can say the switch was tough at first but after our team learned the system and we no longer needed a team to just do support requests and we were able to drop our website design pricing by over 50%!

We are helping our clients by giving them the best website experience at a low cost.. This really helps us sell other advertising services since the website no longer has to be a huge payment to our clients. We can now genuinely help our clients get to the next level. We work with small businesses only so the benefits are huge.

Duda review by Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.

"Easy To Use Templates & Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

What I like best about the Duda Pro program is the level of customer service compared to other platforms such as Wix. The templates are adequate for most designs and are easily customized and adapt nicely for mobile & tablets. The editor is fairly simple to use and most designs can be completed without any coding on my part. I've created both simple and complex websites using Duda and my clients absolutely love them. Another thing I really like is the personalization tools which make it easy to add popups, banners, coupons, welcome messages & more. And my clients are really into them also!

What do you dislike?

What I like least about using the Duda editor is that it puts everything into boxes, often not where you want the content. This can be frustrating, but I've learned to live with it. And truthfully, it speeds things up in adding widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you build websites for a living I recommend checking out the Duda platform. Websites are hosted in the Amazon Cloud, the partner with Let's Encrypt for free SSL Certificates, and their support is really terrific.

A major benefit of using Duda is the time saved in building a website.. Sites build quicker than using Word Press, for example, which means more sites & more money in less time.

Duda review by Dave P.
Dave P.

"The perfect platform for web design for your clients"

What do you like best?

Duda has some truly unique features when it comes to designing websites for clients. With a fully comprehensive set of design tools, and the ability to white-label the entire experience, it's the perfect solution to giving clients a perfect experience for their websites. The layout of the interface is slick and easy to understand, ensuring you can hand over the reigns to your clients once the website has been signed off. Additionally, you can remain as an administrator of the site ensuring your can jump right in when a customer becomes confused, or accidentally messes up. To that end, automated backups of the site which are taken when changes are made, makes it simple to get the site back to how it should look, should your customer completely mess up!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to really dislike. I did have a few issues with not being able to purchase websites, but this was likely due to the fact there had been a miscommunication and that my account had been migrated over to a Duda Partner program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to easily create websites for your clients, but not have them confused by lines and lines of code, then Duda is a sound choice. It certainly knocks the socks off Wix and SquareSpace!

It allows me to develop highly engaging, fantastic looking websites for my clients, and to be able to brand the who experience under my name, so the customer has the confidence they are dealing with me directly.

Duda review by Consultant in Graphic Design
Consultant in Graphic Design

"Duda for Converting Existing Websites for Responsive Devices"

What do you like best?

I like Duda's Website Design Editor Tools the best. There are enough choices, in many different areas within the process of designing a website, that you will find just about all that you need to give your website designs the features and functions that you want. And with a little ingenuity and creativity, you can figure out your own solutions to use what they have provided to creatively manipulate what's there in order to achieve the desired effect and results that your project may require.

What do you dislike?

My only issue that I would like Duda to develop further would be an overall "map diagram" which shows where all of the many different options and great features that they have included with their Editor, are located. There are many menus, sub-menus, etc. that a complete diagram showing the connecting "routes" or paths that the user has to navigate to find some of the more illusive settings and more refined details, can be found to avoid the time it takes to search for a very specific item that your website needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an intuitive and relative straight-forward way to build a client's website, convert an existing website into a responsive version, or want to manage a website's statistics and usage with a very small learning curve, then I highly recommend Duda to you. Duda has created a no-nonsense, professionally competitive way of competing with the many different available website development programs that exist but most importantly, it has made it also fun!

Converting clients existing websites for responsive devices like mobile iPhones, iPads, Androids, and many more. I started using Duda's propriety program nearly 3 years ago, back when converting website for responsive applications was still pretty new to the average website designer. Duda's tools at that time were still in their early phase of development but even so they were intuitively designed so that even a designer with a basic understanding of the process, could use them with very little difficulty.

Duda review by Teena C.
Teena C.

"Working every day with this nice tool."

What do you like best?

I can notice good experience with adding images to content. I saved a lot of time by importing all of my existing images and social information. This very nice solution will help you every day.

What do you dislike?

I like a lot of parts of this service. Better to say I like it all. Work with Duda is means to have everything working well. I'm glad that I have it. With resource service you can solve problems if they are coming up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution to have a most modern site.You can work with a lot of kind of tools. You will make all your pages are interactive.With this way, you will see how fast you can increase your costumers.

I have a lot options that help me to build lovely and unique sites. And now our customers can easily and fast use sites I created in Duda. With good access to my site through any device, I can see how my site looks and control it.

Duda review by Shaliah Ruth M.
Shaliah Ruth M.

"Duda Review"

What do you like best?

-The menu is simple and intuitively structured.

-A wide variety of customization options.

-Generous free plan includes eCommerce.

-“Personalization rules” are helpful & innovative.

-You get very deep analysis of your traffic.

-The SEO (search engine optimization) options are excellent as well

-You can also create custom inSite triggers if you want..

What do you dislike?

-Blog and Ecommerce features are limited.

-Expensive paid plans.

-There are occasional glitches.

-It has a slow editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda offers everything you need to easily build and host a rich, mobile-friendly, full-featured website, complete with commerce.

-Expect a slight learning curve.

-No live help available (tutorials and email support only).

-Not the cheapest option out there.

-Robust, easy to use eCommerce platform.

-White label solution available.

-Your site will look great on phones & tablets.

Duda review by Iceal G.
Iceal G.

"Simplicity at its best! "

What do you like best?

Duda's platform is so easy to use, firstly the UI is great and my UX (User Experience) is amazing in this platform and anyone can use it right away to build websites.

Having an easy to manage and upload images and files platform is cool to use. The platform is always updating to what the users need in order for them to get things done fastly.

What do you dislike?

In a developers perspective having to install the widget on the client's dashboard is a hassle.

There are some features that should be added to the platform. Sometimes the platform behaves differently to our coding because the elements are pre-coded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try Duda as it is the best and growing CMS. Building websites at ease and everyone without a developer background could use this platform as it is a user friendly.

We solving client's technical problems and some questions if some 3rd party integrations would work on the Duda platform.

Duda review by Tracey B.
Tracey B.

"Great website development software"

What do you like best?

Not only does Duda come with a huge range of available templates, but it is so easy to completely modify them to get the exact design you want. So many website builders are inflexible so that you cant change the padding or move something just slightly. With duda you have complete flexibility. It also includes every widget you need to make a complete and beautiful site of any kind.

What do you dislike?

2 things are not yet quite 100%, those being the shopping cart and SEO.

The shopping cart does not yet have the design flexibility that the rest of the site design has. Once in the shopping cart experience you cannot edit the individual pages design and padding to make them different from each other. We have only a single product so want it to not look much like a shopping cart. I think it works better with more products.

They have been working on making improvements to their SEO support, so it is getting close to 100% now, but there are still a couple of minor things outstanding, like missing image tags on the blog image previews that are displayed on the blog search page.

Developing a website is a time intensive process whether you develop it yourself or not. If you know what you want it takes nearly as much time to build it yourself as to work with a web development company. Doing it myself allowed me to get exactly what I wanted at a fraction of the cost.

Duda review by Erik W.
Erik W.

"D"

What do you like best?

I've been using Duds Mobile for two years for two desktop websites. I highly recommend Duds due to its ease of use & ton of great features which allow me to create a mobile website without problems or frustrations.

Their tech-support is amazing. They quickly respond to any of the stupid questions I ask & help me along the way.

Best of all is that Suda provides excellent written tutorials & even free video explanations.

It's a great service & product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like everything about Suda & intend to get another website going soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prefer the dedicated-moobile websites but am thinking of also trying the responsive website system they also have available, for a completely new website. I've used it in a free trial and it gives you great freedom to layout & design a page without the usual tech nightmares involved.

No problems. Everything is fine.

Duda review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Mobile Websites A Bit Outdated"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and fairly intuitive, especially when it comes to creating the mobile website redirect (simple html pasted into website code). The most endearing feature of this program is the ability for it to pull all information from the desktop site and auto-populate into a potential mobile site.

What do you dislike?

The redirect can get difficult depending on the website server and often times glitchy. This does not fix any type of SEO issues with current search engine algorithms. Software is a bit outdated and there are some nuiances that make it tricky to use. Overall, would have been great 5+ years ago, but pretty irrelevent now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if you can find a more up to date service.

We implemented DudaMobile (mobile friendly websites) about five years ago as a value added service for some of our customers. At this time, there was a new emphasis on mobile websites. Many of our clients (optometry offices) had responsive desktop websites, but no type of mobile presence. This was an easy fix with DudaMobile. All we had to do was pull their desktop site info into the program and edit it as necessary, then a simple redirect link was generated and if a customer visited their site from a mobile device it redirected them to the 'mobilewebsiteserver.com.' I would assume this had negative effects with their SEO when further Google updates were rolled out and there was an emphasis on mobile first with their domains. This was a temporary fix, but it doesn't seem as relevant now.

Duda review by Craig B.
Craig B.

"Great solution for mobile only, and quick fully-responsive websites"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Duda is he ability to create a mobile-only experience as a companion to my HTML-based websites. This has allowed us to offer a robust solution for an economical price without having to completely redesign the website.

What do you dislike?

I have run into a few occasions where I discover odd bugs. The process of creating mobile versions of desktop pages occasionally creates duplicates, but I contact their support team, and they take care of it for me.

My clients needed a responsive website, and we were able to provide one at a fraction of the cost of redeveloping the entire site.

Duda review by Ice A.
Ice A.

"Design full-featured websites on the fly."

What do you like best?

Duda's intuitive, drag-and-drop builder UI provides ease of use and reduces development time by a great deal. I used to ask clients for a 3-6 week lead time, but surprised I finished my own site in less than a week.

What do you dislike?

Lack of native video/slider tools: blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast, customisable, efficient, beautiful. Saved me time and money. A product with a lot of value.

Timeline for launching campaigns have been reduced, which is great. Being able to create professional looking pages quickly on my own also saved me the cost of outsourcing a pro developer. I can now take on projects solo.

Duda review by Al  B.
Al B.

"Duda is by far the most easy to use, firward thinking, valuable tool. "

What do you like best?

Duda continues to add more tools that are included in the cost of their platform. Things like SSL certicates. They continue to improve month after month. Also their mobile template is very edititable. Way more than others including wordpress.

What do you dislike?

The full width desktop versions seldom transfers well to tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you switch you will never turn back. This platform is infinitely adaptable and moving forward. Wordpress requires too much programming expertise.

Consistent and reliable pricing. Inexpensive. Continue to add value with new options and tools. Easy to use. Clients like the wase of use and flexible editing. Mobile editing

Duda review by Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.

"Saved so much time using Duda!"

What do you like best?

Duda has definitely been a time saver. I have saved so much time building my client's small business websites using Duda. I loved the templates that were easily accessible for quick building. The best part was I don't have to buy a bunch of themes and plugins to get the look that I want.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there was a bit of a learning curve, but they offered lots of tutorials and webinars often that gives tips and explains a lot of things. I'm still learning but its been great, so far.

I am a one-woman shop, so being able to finish my clients' small business websites in a timely manner so that I can work on higher priced customized websites are ideal. The costs to build websites using Duda is cut exponentially in half because I don't have to purchase themes, plugins, etc. I still use Wordpress for intricate customized projects. But switching to DudaPro for my small business website clients has made my web design services a lot more efficient.

Duda review by Brittney N.
Brittney N.

"Duda is great for BEGINNERS, intermediate and expert website designers!"

What do you like best?

I am not a website designer, and I love that Duda make it's easy to customize websites and pages. You have the option of starting with a template or from scratch, and all of the templates are easy to customize. There are many different options with customization such as the ability to restructure basic needs like font and color, and then it's easy to customize each element as well.

GREAT for BEGINNERS! Wonderful for INTERMEDIATE users (like myself), that knows some coding. GOOD for experts, but may not like that you cannot manipulate ALL coding. API access is available though!

What do you dislike?

I dislike most is the support system within the program. Everything is very easily explained with step-by-step guides, however if you need something specific done, it may be hard to find instructions. On the other hand, support is very responsive when you do message them with a question or need help. After they have corresponded with you, they will follow up a few days later to make sure that the support was given and that your problem has been solved before closing out the support ticket.

Does have easy to read step-by-step guides.

Does not have guides for advanced customization options such as manipulating coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda is great for anyone at any level of website design, especially for those that are beginners and intermediate. There are many website templates to choose from, and once you have started, there are options for new page templates as well. Duda has a lot of great features such as a blog option, and the ability to set up contact forms and pop ups with tons of options and settings.

I use Duda to power my business website as well as websites for clients. Duda is always improving with integrations and options for many different aspects of a website.

Things that I love: incorporated blog, no limit on pages or elements, easy to use, able to manipulate coding

Things that I dislike: cannot manipulate all coding (which is understandable), somewhat slow load time on backend, unavailable elements and features.

Has given me the ability to create websites for clients to sell!

Duda review by Leighton C.
Leighton C.

"one of the best website builders on the market!"

What do you like best?

This is a very good website builder, maybe one of the best I have ever used. From the google optimized page speed to the ability to build a website in just minutes.

What do you dislike?

Although Duda is a very good website builder, it still lacks some basic features: calendar/event widget, a native appointment widget, an audio widget. and lacks the ability to create membership websites.

I am able to rapidly build websites for my clients. One of the benefits of using Duda is that we are able to build custom widgets with-in the platform.

Duda review by David E.
David E.

"Customer Service Excellence"

What do you like best?

When I had problems after changes to my organic web site the Duda team was there to help me. They fixed everything within hours of me making an inquiry. The Duda mobile web site is the best and most economical for value. I have set up 2 mobile web sites and they have made my business grow. Very easy to configure with no problems at all.

What do you dislike?

Having been with Duda for a long time and using it on all my web sites I can honestly say it is perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had no problems and it is easy to set up by a novice IT user.

Using duda means I do not need to advertise any more. The Duda site brings in all my clients.

Duda review by Shane H.
Shane H.

"Duda, the best responsive website builder and A + support."

What do you like best?

The company overall is very great and there is always support at every level.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Duda.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend! If you want to build your website or start a small business helping people with their website it is a great platform to use.

I was searching for any easy tool to generate income and I like websites. With Duda I was able to do just that, setup a small business. I use their website builder and reseller program tools and highly recommend it.

Duda review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Solid short term fix for moblizing a website"

What do you like best?

Duda is super quick, thorough, and featured full.

What do you dislike?

Tend to view this as a patch, prefer a cleaner long-term solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a desktop only website, you should consider Duda. Making your website easier to use on a mobile device (think size of writing, size of clickable buttons and links, ease of use navigation) is important - especially if you have more than 15% of users accessing your site via mobile devices (which is highly likely). Duda is a low-cost, high-features, easy to use solution for instantly making a mobile version of a desktop website. If you can't get to a fully responsive website, Duda can give you a great way to provide value to your website users.

We needed to provide a mobile user experience in a flash, Duda was just the trick. We were able to within hours convert all of our existing desktop only website into a mobile-friendly user experience. We avoided potential search engine penalties for not having a responsive or mobile friendly website. Moreover, we gave our desktop only site visitors (45%+) who were visiting on their mobile devices a much easier to use website.

"Fast, Easy, Intuitive"

What do you like best?

DudaOne is a fast, easy and intuitive platform. It allows me to be creative and to experiment quickly and efficiently. I particularly like how easy it is to design a panel at a time instead of being limited by an overall template design.

What do you dislike?

I had to really think long and hard to come up with something I don't like. At times the builder seems t slow down when in preview mode. On rare occasions I need to clear the cache on the browser to keep it running quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the support - they are very helpful and courteous

I create websites for a great variety of SMB's. The platform allows me to create a real wow factor for my clients.

Duda review by Carole C.
Carole C.

"Duda Rocks for Clients and Selling Easy Websites"

What do you like best?

Ease of updates for websites. Easy training for clients who want to do their own updates. Beautiful templates. Bling, Bang website's done! :)

What do you dislike?

I'd like to turn the client's domain over to them when site's complete. I would like to bow out of the business equation, once the website is complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy compliment to any web development agency who want to offer quality websites to clients.

Easy website design & selling. Selling is easy and supported through Duda's marketing materials.

Duda review by Vickie C.
Vickie C.

"Great technology, excellent support - honest - Great Webinars - Go Professional for the best Value"

What do you like best?

Creating a website on the fly - capturing a website that someone likes, making a mobile site especially when the client doesn't want to rework the outdated site right away. BTW SSL is included. Client login.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I like having more control, although I can't think of an instance right now that is bothersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must have Duda for your on-the-fly creations!

Non profit lifetime free site - solved a big problem without reworking the original site right away.

"Straight Forward"

What do you like best?

Very Easy Custom CSS coz there a room for Desktop , Tablet and Mobile Css you wont be needing @media query anymore and Dragging, Dropping , Clean Design,Easy Website Updates & Easy Integrations

What do you dislike?

As a developer sometimes a client is asking for some custom code like it needs to be in php and we cannot use it coz duda is not supporting php.. that is why we always use vanilla js and jquery for some custom request..

The inline css auto generated when editing..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like them to take a look at this product and give it a try. It saves a lot of your time and money.

Ecommerce

Duda review by Kylie L.
Kylie L.

"Great For Professionals"

What do you like best?

They white label feature, helps me run my business and still look amazingly professional. There are so many options for editing, that I can get anything done I need to. It is just so easy to use and the websites look amazing.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I have a hard time getting specific things done, but after speaking with their specialist, have always been able to figure a work around.

I love the $299 Site for life. It adds a lot of value for my customers. Also, as a "Resale Partner" I have access to their staff at any time in a chat box located right on the editor.

Duda review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Good option for drag & drop sites"

What do you like best?

I like the option to have a site for life. You pay one fee and then you don't pay an annual fee again.

What do you dislike?

While it works well for basic sites and mobile sites, it soes have limitations for password protected pages/sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at other drag and drop template style website companies, Duda is worth the look, especially if you can take advantage of the site for life. That can save some money in the long run.

We first used DudaMobile to create inexpensive mobile optimized sites until we could build our sites to be compatible across devices. Now, we use the sites to host content for non-branded content.

Duda review by JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

"Their mobile site converter is great, don't have to start from scratch."

What do you like best?

The mobile site converter and mobile specific targeting. Easy to set up and fast. Didn't need to start from scratch. Took our existing design and matched the mobile one with very few tweaks automatically.

What do you dislike?

A little limited in options. Advanced options cost a bit more. Large images scale weirdly sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's quick and painless. Their advanced options may be worth paying a little for. You can also use it as a temporary solution without affecting your current design to get to mobile-friendly fast!

In a pinch to get a mobile friendly site up without a complete redesign was great. Temporary gap filler for complete site redesign. Solved the google non-mobile friendly SEO penalty overnight.

Duda review by Timo H.
Timo H.

"Great Website-Builder!"

What do you like best?

Duda is a great software with great employees. The integration into our hosting environment went smoothly thanks to the very good API. All questions were answered in a short time, all tasks were solved to our complete satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

Otherwise I can't complain, because everything really works very well.

With Duda, we can offer our hosting customers a powerful website builder.

Duda review by Katie P.
Katie P.

"Great Solution for a Mobile Website"

What do you like best?

I really like how you can either use one of their templates, or have them create a mobile site using you desktop site. It is highly customizeable too! I like that when I update content on the desktop site, it automatically updates it on the mobile as well. You can also view your mobile webpage analytics so you know which pages are being seen and by how many people. There are a lot of tools to integrate various things such as social media, videos, web forms and more. You can have a mobile website put together in under an hour!

What do you dislike?

The customization tools aren't that great. Sometimes I has issues getting things to align correctly. Sometimes it transfers content from your desktop site and it just looks off. I feel like they should probably focus more on updating their customization tool because some times it can be a hassle to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a responsive website, then this is not needed. This is good for companies who do not want to fork out a lot of money on a new website design that is responsive to mobile. It is highly customizeable, easy to use and the great thing is, you don't really have to know how to build a website to use this.

We did not have a mobile friendly site, which was really hurting our Google presence, especially since Google put so much weight on mobile functionalities is their latest algorithm update. This was a great tool to fill in that gap and helped tremendously until we were able to get a new, responsive website created.

Duda review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Mediocre mobile site at best"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, and somewhat intuitive. It's easy to manage the buttons, add pages and edit pages.

What do you dislike?

Apparently, once your desktop site is over a certain number of pages dudamobile just stops working. We were still paying the same monthly fee, but the features of dudamobile suddenly stopped working. We essentially had to start syncing the site on the weekly, and we noticed things weren't being picked up on the mobile site. Most of the time we're manually editing dudamobile because the syncability was gone. The support side of dudamobile was no help, they did not even try to fix the problem but kept trying to up sell us. I would have preferred to delete older pages from the mobile site, but they would not help with that instead push me towards buying support/different mobile site plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely not recommended for sites with a lot of data, or pages. Might be useful for smaller sites or blogs even. Not beneficial for corporate sites, or sites with a lot of content.

We needed a mobile site to better our google SEO as our classic site was not doing this. Also, our classic site is not optimized for mobile so we decided to go with dudamobile. However, we ended up reverting back to our classic site because it not only looked way better than dudamobile, it was more efficient to use our classic site. So no benefits were truly seen, apart from it helping out SEO for the first little bit.

Duda review by Kartic S.
Kartic S.

"Simple, easy to use and packed with features that are always useful!"

What do you like best?

The interface to build, ability to make changes and the analytics off the site.

What do you dislike?

Not much really... would like some cool react / angular / vue javascript features added to the templates.

We are an agency who partner with Duda to build sites for Small to medium businesses. We were able to build over 1,000 sites quick and fast. Our turnaround to make sites live is less than week with the Duda platform with a whole host of features. We also use Duda's e-commerce to stand up pop up ecommerce stores!

Duda review by Heidi P.
Heidi P.

"Great company, easy to use platform! "

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create a professional looking website without needing coding skills, yet the freedom to alter the code when desired.

What do you dislike?

Technology in general doesn't always work perfectly. Like all website builders Duda has it's moments but I have to say they fix things and continue to improve the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. If it doesn't do everything you dreamed and more you can try something else :)

Solving client's problems of needing an up to date affordable website that also looks good. Benefits are having happy clients and increased revenue for my company.

"Duda Mobile"

What do you like best?

Duda is easy to use, stable and has great customer support. I can deploy and repurpose content in minutes that used to take hours.

What do you dislike?

I have not really discovered anything at I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a free demo. Play with the user interface to see if it is a fit. I will take a few hours to comprehend the way the system works, but once you have that understanding it will all come together.

Easy website deployment. Quick and easy content updates. Direct online appointment bookings.

Duda review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Great for spinning up simple websites quickly. "

What do you like best?

The ability to view and edit desktop, tablet and mobile separately.

What do you dislike?

No database capability. Exorbitant fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you can find the right niche, it could work perfectly. If you have already established your company as a high-touch, custom wed firm, Duda's limitations can have a negative impact on an existing reputation.

Ability for customers to self-pay and build websites via a system we built using the Duda API. Templates free up our designers and programmers to work on our larger custom projects.

Duda review by User in Internet

"Duda website builder, great for beginners"

What do you like best?

Duda is a website builder platform that is great for all people looking to build their first website. It's easy to use and there isn't much that it doesn't have that you'd want. For example, you can throw videos directly on the webpage in a matter of seconds, high-res images are supported, and you can choose from a wide array of pre-made templates and designs that can either inspire you to create your own or can be altered to appear unique and fresh just for your own site!

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike here, but there may be a slight learning curve for true beginners. It's not the easiest process to get the hang of, but once you do, you'll feel like you've been creating websites with Duda from the very beginning. It's akin to riding a bike, once you get the hang of it, you just keep going!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda is a great platform for beginning businesses who need to build their first website. With smooth UX and UI, users can easily and intuitively build a website that's perfect for their business. Take your website to the next level by using Duda website builder for your next project, or for your client's next project!

This platform helped us efficiently create, develop, and publish websites for clients with deadlines.

Duda review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Unnecessary expense"

What do you like best?

Nothing really. The user interface is simple enough as long as you can embed code, and it's quick to install, but it's a little archaic at this point. Good for already archaic websites that aren't mobile.

What do you dislike?

It's useless if you have a responsive mobile site. It's just too much money for the service, unless it is impossible to make your site mobile, but any good site nowadays should have that capability or risk using obsolete code in the future as browsers evolve.

However it doesn't reflect website changes well, so it's double the work content-wise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to a web dev first

None. I realized it was an unnecessary cost established by our previous marketing manager who knew nothing about website management.

Duda review by Shane H.
Shane H.

"Flexible and Fast"

What do you like best?

Great Sites easily built that are secure

What do you dislike?

Not a thing, totally happy with Platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into the Promotion Features of the Platform

We wanted a Platform that we could build from Basic to a Full Custom Site, that would be appreciated in a Google Search, that would be secure for our clients and would be constantly updated to suit market needs. We got that with the Duda Platform and more.

Duda review by Yunfei L.
Yunfei L.

"Great experiences to build websites with Duda"

What do you like best?

Duda platform build on top of modern technology, they spend a lot of effort to bring the best user experiences, fast speed, great performance to their user.

What do you dislike?

Duda may think about sharing some open source projects, sharing some great story, tech stack that bring them success to the society.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda building websites, not for building web applications.

Automated building website, rich of API for managing websites.

Duda review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Fastest Way to Get Mobile Optimised "

What do you like best?

The staging environment provided which pulls your website into different mobile designs for you to assess, edit and choose.

What do you dislike?

That Duda branding and ad rights remain on your site unless you get a premium subscription

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Duda's free interactive staging environment where you can build yourself a mobile web optimized site and play around making edits to see if the solution is right for you

Mobile optimization for better UX on mobile and tablet devices

Duda review by User in Internet

"Just what I needed for my high-level clients"

What do you like best?

All of the advanced options with the widgets.

What do you dislike?

The file library should be upgraded like the image library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will take time to learn all of the functionality but it's worth it.

I use a very basic website builder for the majority of my small business clients. Duda allows me to also have a very affordable high-end solution for some of my new clients.

Duda review by User

"Great features, easy to use, friendly support when needed."

What do you like best?

The speed and ease of adding new images to a site.

What do you dislike?

The billing system for plans is not user friendly. (my opinion)

Website design for small businesses. Loading and editing images is a breeze which saves time. I enjoy the fact that I can edit mobile only versions and preview all devices at the same time.

Duda review by User in Internet

"Duda provides cutting edge web design that is very profitable!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to quickly design websites and website mockups for presenting to prospects.

What do you dislike?

Resolving bugs in design platform sometimes take way too long to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda is the best design software that I have seen and is very easy to learn how to use!

helping businesses to become more profitableby raising their conversion rates.

Duda review by Rick N.
Rick N.

"Duda website builder"

What do you like best?

Duda is continually improving and upgrading their offerings. Their support staff is second to none.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about really, they always answer my questions and come up with solutions to my problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't give a high enough recommendation of Duda and their staff.

I sell online stores with duda's help. I couldn't be happier.

Duda review by Niyireth M.
Niyireth M.

" Our experience has been good because they answer all your questions at any time."

What do you like best?

Answers

Knowledge

Interest

Platform

Ease of use

UX

What do you dislike?

in this moment, I don't have any inconvent

Our customers want an easy-to-use platform and that the price suits their needs. As for the benefits, we can say that the help center with a white label is a great support for everyone.

Duda review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Tool for developing creativity"

What do you like best?

the easiest way to build website and to manage team.

What do you dislike?

The lack of support for technical assistance.

Business problem is closely financial. With a little amount of money we are facing to big web company. Because with Duda we are willing to provide the same or higher quality service. Client are happy.

Duda review by Josh M.
Josh M.

"Handy mobile website builder!"

What do you like best?

I love that Duda makes it easy to quickly put together a mobile-friendly website - or a whole bunch of them!

What do you dislike?

I found the design interface to be a bit buggy and had to always remember how to work around these quirks without messing up my work.

We created tons of mobile websites for a variety of publications and customers, really quickly and easily.

Duda review by LANELLE H.
LANELLE H.

"A great platfform"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and they stay current. They are always evolving.

What do you dislike?

The hiccups on editing when it does not save changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its worth giving a try. Ive recommended 2 designers to the program.

Allowing my customers to have access to make edits and its user friendly.

Duda review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Site Builder is a Growing Technology"

What do you like best?

A lot of option and a professional look.

What do you dislike?

The price is very high. Competitively they are priced higher than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

They offer a free site for nonprofits and I run a nonprofit. Having a professional free site allows us to showcase our organization and save on expenses.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Duda has an amazing platform that is second to none. The customer service is great and very professional.

They are an amazing company with professional customer service.

What do you dislike?

The hours could be extended to offer more options for service. Not being able to contact a customer service rep on the weekends is difficult for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try you will love it.

The platform has cut my design time to less than half. The website templates are very nice.

Duda review by Consultant

"Creating a responsive website in a snap"

What do you like best?

- Amazing and simple UI.

- Easy to use even for people with minimal knowledge in HTML and CSS.

- Can build a standard/responsive website with in an hour

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes the editor becomes buggy.

- Some update affects the behavior of the editor (ex. When the header was updated the logo in mobile doesn't change size ).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda is an amazing platform for building website, simple and easy to use.

- Mostly technical problems

Duda review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Fast, but limited"

What do you like best?

I liked how quickly and easily you are able to get a mobile friendly website up and running.

What do you dislike?

The restrictions, the quality, look and layout of the end result just doesn't fit with where web standards are today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use this if you really only need a simple and basic website to display limited and basic information.

If you need a mobile site up fast and just need to share info like hours, a menu, address, contact info, etc, then sure, its fine.

Duda review by User

"Very happy with Duda's all around functionality and ease of use."

What do you like best?

Price, all inclusive, ssl , ease of use, photos ,

What do you dislike?

inability to make updates from smart phone or ipad

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Duda for any sole proprietor.

Using Duda saves me time and money

Duda review by Administrator

"Chat support SHOULD be avail for all customers in my opinion, but they still do a good job"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use on Duda's platform, and their drag & drop is good. Their store makes it VERY easy to get all customized with options, etc...

What do you dislike?

NO LIVE SUPPORT for customers who aren't resellers is a horrible policy for the 21st century

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's easy to use & email support is relatively fast & definitely friendly

They make it easy to make a good looking website

Duda review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Duda I can't believe this!"

What do you like best?

Great easy to use web builder. this is easy to log in, easy on the bank, and the templates, definitely easy on the eyes!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not easy figure out how to use advanced coding

Recommendations to others considering the product

you are getting your money's worth, it is easy to use, easy to drag and drop, definitely for a beginner web designer or single individual who does not want to use a contractor.

online web design/template building

Duda review by Consultant

"Great platform, tools and resources for web designers"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, pre defined templates that can be customized to anyone's content.

What do you dislike?

There is not enough service industry and distributor templates

Easy web mock-ups for presentations

Duda review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Cutting Edge for mobile a few years ago"

What do you like best?

really helped when doing a responsive site was impossible

What do you dislike?

you have to keep up the site separately and subscription based

not much at this point since responsive sites now are all we do

Duda review by Marcio F.
Marcio F.

"Amazinfg"

What do you like best?

The easy setting parameters are a really cool feature.

What do you dislike?

Not having deeper control of things is really bad

Most of having to adapt my website to a responsive one.

Agency

"Excellent features and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The quickness of developing a site and ease

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike just a few extra minor features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Efficiency

Duda review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"it's great - when it works how I want it to"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop to add modules is very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Limited creativity. Don't always link well with our main website.

My company's main website is not mobile-friendly. We began using Duda as an affordable alternative to redoing our entire site. Duda was very easy to set up as an auto-redirect and much more affordable than hiring someone to update our website to be compatible with mobile.

Duda review by Administrator

"The best site editor in Brazil"

What do you like best?

We believe that Duda has the best website creation tools, as well as robust code, that makes this site builder stable, accessible and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Bureaucracy in conversations with some vendors of site builder features

The stability and efficiency of the product makes our customers satisfied with the Duda performance.

Duda review by Consultant

"Need a mobile version of your website? Look no further!"

What do you like best?

The Duda interface is easy to use and the end product looks professional!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little difficult to format texts that is rendered from the website.

The biggest problem Duda solves is the ability for visitors to easily call and contact the business from the website

Duda review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"Your new web builder partner"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Easy to understand. Easy to Integrate. Good Customer Support

What do you dislike?

Duda doesnt offer a database for your datas to be stored.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the shot

Easy website updates. More time to do other things since the site is easy to use

Duda review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Love Love it!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to design website which is friendly on all devices & any resolution. Great features & template options

What do you dislike?

Ecommerce Pricing... Only two packages one for 100 products & other over 2k products. I wish they could have any packages which are for 500 products.

ecommerce website & mobile website

Duda review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"Innovation for Web Designing"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop elements, Design Templates, Responsive, Fast and reliable and Excellent mobile site building.

What do you dislike?

Few integrations with other services and no database

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda offers very easy website building with excellent mobile site building.

Website are easy to update.

Duda review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Was fairly simple to edit, had problems with multiple editing."

What do you like best?

Was very straight forward and easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

If I wanted to edit several pages with one action, I had a difficult time doing so.

Mobile access to website is the benefit of using Duda.

Learning about Duda?

* We monitor all Duda reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.