Duda

Duda is a leading white label responsive website builder for digital marketing agencies, hosting companies, online directories and all web professionals that serve small businesses. With a focus on speeding up the website-building process and providing one-of-a-kind website personalization tools for maximum customer conversions, Duda is dedicated to bringing enterprise-level technology to the masses.

Work for Duda?

Learning about Duda?

Duda Reviews

Ask Duda a Question
Showing 54 Duda reviews
Duda review by <span>George Z.</span>
George Z.

From Hobbyist to SMB to Enterprise - the complete solution

What do you like best?

Engagement and Simplicity with ahead-of-it's-time compliance. The number one attraction to Duda for me was the engagement of the staff. From the first time I met a representative at a trade show 4 years ago until today, every interaction I've had with the staff has been positive and further adds to my loyalty with this company.

From a technology perspective, Duda is continually thinking ahead and is proactive in implementing technology to meet or exceed upcoming standards. Web speed and PWA are just the two most recent examples. The largest benefit of the platform is the straight forward pricing without any up-sells to speak of. Even in the lowest tier you are not crippled in what you can design and develop. The same cannot be said about their competition.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to come up with a criticism of the platform or the company. This is really reaching, but sometimes the things that would seem more intuitive to be a part of the platform are not there. Again, the staff is quick to explain why - whether it's in development, or technically incompatible or inefficient to be used with the platform. And it's known a large percentage of developmental effort is guided to larger features that are objectively overarching in reach. Also, there was a little hiccup with the implementation of a new integration feature allowing me to automate a lot of process with my current customer management system. Again however, this was a new implementation and the support team has remained engaged to my satisfaction. It's also a feature I'm sure an incredibly small number of their customers actually utilize. Most will note that the CMS options are lacking. But this is not a CMS platform and they make no illusion to be. Finally, the eCommerce integration is sufficient at best. They're working on it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The beauty of Duda is the low entry cost. Try it out as a Duda Pro partner, spend time in the closed Facebook group and scour the Resource Portal. It won't take long to realize the intangibles that make the cost negligible. It's an instant ROI platform. It really is. If it's not a fit, the cost to evaluate was incredibly low.

I've historically used many different platforms over the past 19 years in an attempt to accomplish a simple goal; Efficiently and effectively provide an online presence for myself and clients using current technology that is fully compatible with all browsers and viewing devices. Duda has enabled my company to accomplish this goal in ways that have exceeded our expectations.

Benefits range from the advanced technology deployed by Duda and the forward thinking of their staff to stay ahead of trending requirements in the online community. Security, stability and speed are the top three benefits that come to mind (just a coincidence they all start with S:) That combined with their never ending desire to receive customer feedback and actually implement requests, recommendations and suggestions in a timely manner just puts them over the top in customer satisfaction.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Duda
Duda review by <span>Nat Rosasco / O.</span>
Nat Rosasco / O.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Duda is the future of website development

What do you like best?

My company has been using Duda since they started in business. We have built over 475 websites with Duda so far, and have 110 in backlog. We have used Wordpress for years and tried Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace. When I say tried, I mean that we were hired to fix sites that were built in the software. All I can say is that Duda is, by far, superior software. And how can I say this? Well, it's in the traffic numbers and leads. Every site we took from Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace to Duda saw dramatic increases in traffic but more importantly leads. Duda is a leads monster. It is fast, elegant and our clients fall in love with it. Technically, this is the best out there--and getting better every day.

What do you dislike?

This seems odd, but I cannot think of a negative with Duda. The company simply gets better every week. The templates would be my only negative BUT the new ones have been very, very good. They listen to the negatives and correct them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch and don't look back. Really

I am able to lower my costs in making websites, thereby lowering my prices so I can help more and more small businesses. Very gratifying and it's due to Duda. I have more clients than ever and a very big problem that they have solved is ongoing server maintenance and hacking issues with Wordpress. These issues cost my company over $20,000 per year in fixing hacks and updating themes and plugins. Money lost. And clients unhappy. These issues are solved with Duda.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Duda review by <span>Brian L.</span>
Brian L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Duda is the best software for website agencies!

What do you like best?

Duda's software has been a blessing to our agency. Before we found Duda we spend about 3 to 6 months to build a website. Now we can built them in a much more professional way and get the website done within a week in most cases. We have been able to pass the saving to our customers and that has increased our retention rate by over 30%!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but we would really benefit from having an app store and a database for our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were worried at first about making the switch like most other agencies you get comfortable with what you know. I can say the switch was tough at first but after our team learned the system and we no longer needed a team to just do support requests and we were able to drop our website design pricing by over 50%!

We are helping our clients by giving them the best website experience at a low cost.. This really helps us sell other advertising services since the website no longer has to be a huge payment to our clients. We can now genuinely help our clients get to the next level. We work with small businesses only so the benefits are huge.

Duda review by <span>Suzanne B.</span>
Suzanne B.

Easy To Use Templates & Great Customer Service

What do you like best?

What I like best about the Duda Pro program is the level of customer service compared to other platforms such as Wix. The templates are adequate for most designs and are easily customized and adapt nicely for mobile & tablets. The editor is fairly simple to use and most designs can be completed without any coding on my part. I've created both simple and complex websites using Duda and my clients absolutely love them. Another thing I really like is the personalization tools which make it easy to add popups, banners, coupons, welcome messages & more. And my clients are really into them also!

What do you dislike?

What I like least about using the Duda editor is that it puts everything into boxes, often not where you want the content. This can be frustrating, but I've learned to live with it. And truthfully, it speeds things up in adding widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you build websites for a living I recommend checking out the Duda platform. Websites are hosted in the Amazon Cloud, the partner with Let's Encrypt for free SSL Certificates, and their support is really terrific.

A major benefit of using Duda is the time saved in building a website.. Sites build quicker than using Word Press, for example, which means more sites & more money in less time.

Duda review by <span>Dave P.</span>
Dave P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

The perfect platform for web design for your clients

What do you like best?

Duda has some truly unique features when it comes to designing websites for clients. With a fully comprehensive set of design tools, and the ability to white-label the entire experience, it's the perfect solution to giving clients a perfect experience for their websites. The layout of the interface is slick and easy to understand, ensuring you can hand over the reigns to your clients once the website has been signed off. Additionally, you can remain as an administrator of the site ensuring your can jump right in when a customer becomes confused, or accidentally messes up. To that end, automated backups of the site which are taken when changes are made, makes it simple to get the site back to how it should look, should your customer completely mess up!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to really dislike. I did have a few issues with not being able to purchase websites, but this was likely due to the fact there had been a miscommunication and that my account had been migrated over to a Duda Partner program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to easily create websites for your clients, but not have them confused by lines and lines of code, then Duda is a sound choice. It certainly knocks the socks off Wix and SquareSpace!

It allows me to develop highly engaging, fantastic looking websites for my clients, and to be able to brand the who experience under my name, so the customer has the confidence they are dealing with me directly.

Duda review by Consultant in Graphic Design
Consultant in Graphic Design

Duda for Converting Existing Websites for Responsive Devices

What do you like best?

I like Duda's Website Design Editor Tools the best. There are enough choices, in many different areas within the process of designing a website, that you will find just about all that you need to give your website designs the features and functions that you want. And with a little ingenuity and creativity, you can figure out your own solutions to use what they have provided to creatively manipulate what's there in order to achieve the desired effect and results that your project may require.

What do you dislike?

My only issue that I would like Duda to develop further would be an overall "map diagram" which shows where all of the many different options and great features that they have included with their Editor, are located. There are many menus, sub-menus, etc. that a complete diagram showing the connecting "routes" or paths that the user has to navigate to find some of the more illusive settings and more refined details, can be found to avoid the time it takes to search for a very specific item that your website needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an intuitive and relative straight-forward way to build a client's website, convert an existing website into a responsive version, or want to manage a website's statistics and usage with a very small learning curve, then I highly recommend Duda to you. Duda has created a no-nonsense, professionally competitive way of competing with the many different available website development programs that exist but most importantly, it has made it also fun!

Converting clients existing websites for responsive devices like mobile iPhones, iPads, Androids, and many more. I started using Duda's propriety program nearly 3 years ago, back when converting website for responsive applications was still pretty new to the average website designer. Duda's tools at that time were still in their early phase of development but even so they were intuitively designed so that even a designer with a basic understanding of the process, could use them with very little difficulty.

Learning about Duda?

* We monitor all Duda reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.