Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting

Not only does Dude Solutions provide a cloud-based CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) built specifically for capital forecasting, but we also offer you best practices for how to get the most out of your assets, equipment life cycle and more. Discover new methods and models for forecasting that equate to more time and money saved at your organization.

Work for Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting?

Learning about Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting?

Categories

Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting Reviews

Ask Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting a Question
Showing 10 Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting reviews
Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting review by Colin Y.
Colin Y.

"Software that you need to have!"

What do you like best?

I like the reporting you can do with the information entered into the system. It is great to give concrete evidence to higher ups in order to support the things our department asks for.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that once a need is saved you can't edit some sections. If the need is saved and you put something on accident, you have to create a new one rather than editing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Self audits to cut back the cost from a third party. The staff in the buildings have a good idea on things that need to be dealt with.

FTE needs, budget issues, capital forecasting.

It gives our district the ability to have information to back up what we have been telling the school board all these years. It also helps organize the information to present to the public as to why were are spending money at certain locations over others

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting
Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting review by Administrator

"Brand new user. Excited about using the reports and models."

What do you like best?

We are in the process of having our Facility Condition Assessment completed. Once this is complete and the data is input into the system, we will be able to use the functionality of the software. I has been very smooth working with Dude Solutions throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is the amount of time that it takes to complete the Facility Condition Assessment and have everything loaded into the software. I understand why it takes time, but that is the only downside that I have encountered so far.

We will have the ability to present valid data to our board about the facility needs of our school now and in the future, so that we can plan for funding.

What CMMS solution do you use?

Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting review by Tim W.
Tim W.

"Relatively new to the changes in how our Capital data is being assessed and used. "

What do you like best?

So far, I like the partnership with EMG and the assessment services done on our Dsitrict buildings and the amount of information I was able to capture for capital planning.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable. At this time I haven't spend enough time analyzing all the data I recently received through EMG's asseement and the data that was uploaded into Capitla Forecast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Data gathering on equipment and building systems is critical to your success.

Yearly capital needs and a pending Bond for voter's approval one or two years.

Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting review by Supriya K.
Supriya K.

"Simplifying Capital Management"

What do you like best?

This software helps to predict budget and equipment needs for future projects. It helps to prioritize current projects more effectively. This helped us set up our reserves correctly based on our future needs.

What do you dislike?

Equipment and Building Components are independent of each other. There should be some common field for items which are both.

This helped us set up our reserves correctly based on our future needs.

Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting review by Wayne B.
Wayne B.

"Has Worked well for our District"

What do you like best?

The ability to create your own needs along with forecasting ability.

What do you dislike?

I did not like not having site systems and components, They do now but I have not had the time to incorporate these into the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer service

It is nice to have a good database with history, specifically when a project was finished and the costs associated

"Programming Capital"

What do you like best?

I like that this program is an automated process. Therefore, based on the information entered the reporting is very objective. It shows you what needs to be replaced when so no one is thinking that specific areas or locations are getting specialized treatment.

What do you dislike?

It is very cumbersome. You have to know what you are specifically doing to update or change the information. It links to Maintenance Direct which I thinks has caused some problems.

Creating a Capital Maintenance 6 year plan and putting building systems on a replacement cycle.

Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting review by Mark Z.
Mark Z.

"Good"

What do you like best?

simple to use. great interface. basic functionality met. Has the features you need and not alot of extra stuff

What do you dislike?

few customizable options. So that was the trade off

was the first ticketing system we used. it worked well for a long time

Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"user freindly"

What do you like best?

THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SOME MANY USES TO THE SYSTEM FOR REPAIRS, INVENTORY ETC.

What do you dislike?

THERE MAY BE SHORT CUTS TO GET DIRECTLY TO CERTAIN AREAS, BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND THEM

Recommendations to others considering the product

NOT SURE

repairs

"Facility Scheduling"

What do you like best?

That I can look at the calendar and see all the events for that day.

What do you dislike?

After approving a Calendar Event Request, the e-mail that I get does not have much information and I have to tweak it before sending it to the people that need the information about that event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have any.

It is easier to see if events overlap so that changes can be made.

Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"SchoolDude"

What do you like best?

I love Schooldude helpdesk ticketing system. IT department to be very effective and timely, please we request staff members to notify through schooldude. The events, programs or presentation are routed to the right staff member when it comes to a single entry for multiple roles..

What do you dislike?

I did not like the old incident submittal password. The issue is resolved with new system.

Incident assignment

Inventory

Building Maintenance

School Safety

Learning about Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting?

* We monitor all Dude Solutions Capital Forecasting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories