Due.com

Due.com makes it easy to create professional looking invoices, capture expenses and effortlessly track your time.

Work for Due.com?

Learning about Due.com?

Compare Due.com to Similar Solutions

Due.com Reviews

Ask Due.com a Question
Showing 7 Due.com reviews
Due.com review by <span>Eric H.</span>
Eric H.

"WARNING - May reject you arbitrarily and not give you a reason"

What do you like best?

Nothing. they took our company and financial information. Causing us to waste a ton of time getting their system set up, only to send us a rejection notice and claim they can't say why.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. Besides the initial time to get the account set up, and figure out the service and to start and try to move our customer base to their service, you had to go to the paid version and activate "payments" to make it work. They then sent the following form letter to inform us we were be rejected for their service:

"Unfortunately we cannot approve this account to process payments with Due. We take every account on a case by case basis and our review checks are all proprietary. That being said, we cannot disclose any information on our decision for security purposes. Please note that you can still use our other products such as invoicing via PayPal, Cash, or Check and our projects feature.

We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best of luck in search for an alternative payment processor."

I responded with a letter expressing my displeasure with this way of doing business:

"This is a very disappointing, and frankly, unprofessional response to our attempts to switch to your billing service. If we don't process enough payments per month to make it worth it to you, you can just say so. Otherwise we are healthy ISP, VoIP Phone Service Provider, and IT consulting firm, in good financial standing. I don't know what reason besides some size threshold that you would make a decision that we aren't "qualified" and not let us know why. If there is a size threshold, you should state that up front. This wasted our time in going through the process of setting up an account and entering the information you required. If this is the way you do business, I'm glad we didn't get to far with using you. "

Bryan, from support, at least had the good grace to respond back:

"Eric,

We understand the frustrations and I do personally apologize. Our support team is under strict order not to disclose information on why we accept or decline certain accounts. It is not based on any single factor, like processing volume. Our risk team has multiple checks in place and the majority of the information does not leave that department.

We wish your business the best of luck!"

To which I had this final retort:

"Bryan,

Thank you for responding. I'm sure you weren't the one to make the decision, and I understand you have to follow strict orders when given them. You can, I'm sure, pass this on to your risk team though, that if your reason for rejection was not due to volume, their assessment factors are flawed. If you accept small to medium sized businesses, we are exactly the type you should want to partner with. We've grown over 400% in revenue over the past 4 years, have doubled our client base every year in that time, maintain zero debt, and focus on quality of services to our clients. To not disclose the reason for the rejection and to hide behind bullshit reasons that your checks are "proprietary" and to "protect security" is very poor form. We will find another processor, but let me say how distasteful this experience with your company has been. Again. Not your fault, I'm sure, but please pass that sentiment along."

This "on-boarding" experience (which I have seen others report as well) coupled with the reports you see here of not getting paid even once you do get accepted by them, would make me want to stay very far away from this company for your Invoicing and payment processing needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away....far away.

nothing because they refuse to let us use them for an unspecified reason.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Due.com
Due.com review by <span>Amber P. Walczuk, B.</span>
Amber P. Walczuk, B.

"Worst Invoicing Experience Ever"

What do you like best?

Not one thing. They require a great deal of information up front to set up the account properly but they are not forthcoming in terms of letting you know how you get paid. They will hold your funds indefinitely and then you will be contacted by their third party company that handles the payments for the same information and invoice that you already sent out to your customer. Dealing with this company and their convoluted pay system is a nightmare. Save yourself the headache and choose a different service. It's free to set up your account and now I understand why. They are crooks!!

What do you dislike?

Everything. They don't respond to emails and you can't even call them. You have to submit email requests which is also a waste of time. If you want to get paid in a timely manner, do not use Due.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your precious time.

There are zero benefits to using this service. The invoice is easy enough to create but it's not worth the ease when you never receive your money after the invoice is paid. I have realized that if I want to create easy invoices and receive my money, I need to use a more professional service or stick to my own format and settle for check and paypal payments.

What Billing solution do you use?

Due.com review by User in Computer Software

"Worst Payment Processing Experience Ever."

What do you like best?

Nothing. Everything about this process was a complete and total nightmare.

What do you dislike?

Everything. I have waited almost two weeks for two payments from my clients only to later receive a harassing and scathing email from We Pay (their payment partner who is also trash) asking me the same questions that Due.com already required me to answer when I set up my account. I am currently left feeling powerless and totally abused as a customer. Never want to risk using them again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spare yourself the pain and frustration by avoiding this invoicing service.

They should be honest and forth-coming about the payment process. They should not invade in businesses. They should not harass for information they've already received. They should use the information they require to vet businesses before emailing them disrespectful emails and they should pay people on time. It's hard enough running a small LEGITIMATE business and to be handled in such an awful way is enraging!

Due.com review by <span>Emeka O.</span>
Emeka O.

"Seamless invoicing"

What do you like best?

The invoices look great, they are easy to create, they are easy to keep track of, and the price one pays for the payment service is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very limited. I had to upgrade to the paid version same day I registered

I am a small business owner who has been struggling to find a simpler way to invoice my clients.

Due.com review by <span>Joshua W.</span>
Joshua W.

"Worked very well"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the fact that I could keep track of everything time and money related for my business. The invoicing system saved me tons of time.

What do you dislike?

The color scheme would sometimes give me a mild headache.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a program that is easy to use and solves multiple business problems this is a great choice.

Due is helping me manage time better. I always managed to lose a little bit of money on my work, but the tracker solved that for me.

Due.com review by <span>Frank S.</span>
Frank S.

"Due was Great!"

What do you like best?

Due is a great way to do all of your timekeeping and invoicing work. It has a super slick style that is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a great while a page might take a while to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can keep track of everything including projects, clients, and invoices. Overall it is excellent for anyone who wants a quick and easy timekeeping solution.

I am solving the problem with keeping my invoices in order. I was having a major disorganization problem before Due.

Learning about Due.com?

* We monitor all Due.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Due.com to Similar Solutions