Dwolla

Easily implement Dwolla’s platform to organize and scale your business’ payments process. With over 99% uptime, businesses are able to confidently facilitate payments to, from and between their users’ bank accounts within the ACH Network.

Work for Dwolla?
Chargent review  2x

Learning about Dwolla?

Dwolla Reviews

Ask Dwolla a Question
Showing 9 Dwolla reviews
Dwolla review by User in Internet

Very easy to use

What do you like best?

Dwolla has partners such as MintVine that give you bonuses when you use Dwolla to receive payments from them.

What do you dislike?

When I initially set up the account, it asked me to answer some verification questions. I'm assuming that they pulled these questions from some public records somewhere but some of the questions were asking me about the birth dates of people I have never even heard of. In the end, I had to upload a photo of a government-issued ID. I think that they should either pull these questions from a more accurate source or just skip the questions and make everyone upload ID's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some customers or vendors seem uncomfortable when I ask them to use Dwolla since it's not as well known as some of its competitors.

It allows me to quickly send and receive money from participating vendors I work with.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dwolla
Dwolla review by <span>Rosalind W.</span>
Rosalind W.

Dwolla

What do you like best?

It is safe and easy payment to send to anybody in the world web or mobile.

Dwolla Mass Pay you can make 1000 a payments at once and it comes with a down loadable report to keep your record keeping better.

Easy transfer to your bank account or credit union.

Custom Fee

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about Dwolla

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to other people..

I used Dwolla for paying my bills for my business.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

Dwolla review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Not bad in the youth sports world

What do you like best?

Dwolla simplifies my ability to have my youth sports program received payments for registration directly through our website with the least headache.

What do you dislike?

The software works directly through my website and seems to be a one size fits all answer. I wish the Dwolla could store the CC numbers of our members who chose payment plan options and automatically charge their CC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dwolla is a nice choice for simplicity if it's part of your built in system. Otherwise I would do more research on what a product that specifically met your needs.

This software streamlined our process for online registration for as many as 300 youth athletes each year. It also interfaces with our site to help with managing payments.

Dwolla review by <span>Jose Santiago C.</span>
Jose Santiago C.

Great experience

What do you like best?

I like how Dwolla's API is easy to integrate with and sending funds through ACH is really easy.

What do you dislike?

Biggest dislike (so far) would be the time from setting up a bank account to checkout.

I am making rental payments easier, especially without having to write checks. Dwolla allows the end user to seamlessly connect their bank account and automate rental payments.

Dwolla review by User in Computer Games
User in Computer Games

Dwolla makes payment processing easy.

What do you like best?

The lack of transaction fees is great. The way that it works with ACH is also good. The api and code examples are all very concise and useful.

What do you dislike?

I think that the lack of SDKs outside of the 4 or 5 major languages that they provide via the dwolla github account is unfortunate. I would like to see a Golang wrapper eventually.

ACH payments was the problem, and with dwolla it was easy to solve, including recurring payments.

Dwolla review by User in Internet

Dwolla

What do you like best?

I had a great experience integrating with dwolla. It was trivial to get their rest API working with my app in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

I didn't think there was great support for wrapper modules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to understand exactly what you are looking forward!

I was working on a friend-to-friend transfer app when I used dwolla.

Learning about Dwolla?

* We monitor all Dwolla reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.