DyKnow Cloud

Ensure students are on task with thumbnail images and activity tracking. Students need DyKnow's classroom management tool on their Chromebooks, PCs, iPads and Macbooks.

Work for DyKnow Cloud?

Learning about DyKnow Cloud?

DyKnow Cloud Reviews

Ask DyKnow Cloud a Question
Showing 47 DyKnow Cloud reviews
DyKnow Cloud review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"DyKnow - Prevent problems before they happen"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite DyKnow features is the ability to look at what my students are doing in class over a period of time. This tool is very useful when I have conferences with parents because I can show them what their child is doing in my class and how it is affecting their grades. It is a great tool to help back me up.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software fails to load on my students chrome devices which means that I need to have them restart the system. From an administrative standpoint I would also like for it to be easier to add students to classes during the school year without needing .csv files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DyKnow does have its limitations and blocking plans must be set up carefully in order to avoid potential problems. Students also tend to look poorly upon the software since it restricts their internet privileges so it is best introduced from the beginning and utilized primarily as an instructive tool as opposed to a punishment.

DyKnow allows us to monitor how our students are using the internet and what sites may need to be blocked at the firewall level in order to increase our security. DyKnow also helps us to increase our teacher's instruction time so that they are able to cover content more quickly and thereby gain time for new materials to give our students every advantage in their education.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DyKnow Cloud
DyKnow Cloud review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Best Monitoring Program for Chromebooks!"

What do you like best?

DyKnow allows our teachers to view students' Chromebook screens from one dashboard, websites they visit (in real-time), send messages to students (private or class-wide), ask a question & poll answers, students' level of understanding...without students raising their hands and getting embarrassed if they are completely lost and last but not least, set up blocking plans to lock down tabs so students can just click open a new tab and "Google" the answer! WE LOVE DYKNOW!

What do you dislike?

At this time, I do not have any dislikes.

Teachers feel like they have more control while students are on their devices. They feel like they have the freedom to teach instead of micromanaging the screens because they can go back after class to view the websites that students visited during their lesson. They can communicate with students that may not ask for help in front of other students and they can also redirect students via private messages without embarrassing them in front of the entire class.

What Classroom Management solution do you use?

DyKnow Cloud review by Janna E.
Janna E.

"Review From Long-time Customer: Reeds Spring School District"

What do you like best?

1. DyKnow provides our teachers with a layer of support in a classroom where all students have technology. When a transformation on a district-wide basis happened at Reeds Spring, where we implemented our 1:1 initiative, occurs teachers need confirmation that they are still the teacher in the classroom and appreciate a program like DyKnow to keep students focused and engaged in the learning tasks.

2. DyKnow support for our district has been consistently stellar!

What do you dislike?

Although we know there have been some growing pains at DyKnow, the times that the system has been down seems excessive. We can weather a storm if we have a better reassurance of the timeline for when that will be solved-with few bugs to work out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend DyKnow Cloud. I would tell potential customers to do their homework: ask DyKnow for references, conduct comparisons, determine what the expectations are for teachers using it, and find out what the support and sustainability plan is from DyKnow.

DyKnow is the best solution to this type of service for school districts at a price that is reasonable.

DyKnow Cloud review by Graham C.
Graham C.

"Dyknow Cloud - Classroom SAVER"

What do you like best?

Dyknow Cloud is flexible. It allows our teachers to monitor from whichever device they find is most comfortable to them. Students are able to be corrected without being called out and allows for the faculty member to create special filters for their class. More than just web site access, but access to applications. The class can be setup to only use Microsoft Word with no access to browsers. It's a very cool and useful product.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It would be nice to have Android and easier iOS monitoring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All students need to be monitored when they are on a device at school. This allows the faculty member to see what their students are doing without having to hover over their shoulders. Class can take place and a report can be run by the end of the day. This allows faculty members to address parents and administration with ease.

Student distraction and attention. We are able to flip a classroom and let students learn at their pace.

DyKnow Cloud review by Megan S.
Megan S.

"Great tool and easy to use and implement!"

What do you like best?

I love that it's easy to use and implement. It runs in the background and doesn't require a lot of extra steps for me to "spot check" everyone. It gives me the freedom to control web access with ease.

What do you dislike?

That it is tougher to use with iPads and tablets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE THIS! I did some trails with other companies, do not waste your time or money, their customer service is top notch and product is way ahead of anyone else!

I am able to be with students more, I don't have to be in their faces, and I can always go back and review since it tracks and give you a pie chart at the end of the sessions.

DyKnow Cloud review by Drew H.
Drew H.

"DyKnow Cloud in the 1:1 Environment"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to setup blocking plans for each of my classes. These blocking plans are so easily modified that I can create multiple plans for use in my classroom. This allows me to not worry about my students being off task.

What do you dislike?

The only problems we have had are some outages of service. These problems have been addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your students are currently in a 1:1 Laptop environment, this is the perfect application to keep them on task and provide analytical reports\ts on what they are doing.

We have noticed that students are forced to stay on task. We have also used the analytics reports heavily to get statistical data on what sites students are visiting.

DyKnow Cloud review by Tristan R.
Tristan R.

"Dyknow is a great solution to keep students on task!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see what students are doing and take screen captures if they are not on task. Just knowing that you have the ability to do this for the most part keeps them from causing trouble and doing things that they know they shouldn't be doing.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything about this product that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend setting up the automatic syncing with your student information system so that all the class and student information stays up to date without any hassle.

Benefits of using this include allowing teachers to take control of the technology that the students use in their classroom. They can filter things and get real time feedback from students.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Great classroom management tool for one-to-one device programs"

What do you like best?

The ability to create classes from our school information management system. Once a teacher's account is setup, all they have to do to monitor kids in their classes is login, select the class, and click "Start Monitoring." It is extremely easy to create and implement custom blocking plans. Our teachers were up and running with DyKnow cloud very quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional outages with the service and you sometimes have to touch individual student computers to get the DyKnow application correctly installed on the device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price may be steep, but the benefits of DyKnow Cloud are worth the cost.

Our business is educating children. When they are too busy playing games on their computers to pay attention in class, we are not getting the job done. Being able to know and control what students are doing on their computers is essential to making our one-to-one program successful.

DyKnow Cloud review by Cody C.
Cody C.

"Giving teachers the power to control technology in their classroom more efficiently "

What do you like best?

I like that the teachers have the opportunity to only allow what they want their students to access during their class. This also gives me as an admin the opportunity to have one more line of defense when tracking down problems.

What do you dislike?

I would like that more people would be able to see the class at the same time. I have multiple teachers that might want to look at the same class at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would like that administrators might be able to look in on a class during evaluations.

Keeping kids on task and not goofing off during class is the biggest problem that this has solved.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great support and easy administration - some growing pains abound..."

What do you like best?

Administration, installation, updates and support are great - definitely an upgrade to locally installed Dyknow. Integrates well with Office365 and allows classes to be imported.

What do you dislike?

There have been some growing pains such as slowdowns and inability to start classes. This was happening regularly for the first 3 months of service - it has slowed down considerably since the new year began.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been with Dyknow for years, there may be other solutions out there, but if you decide to go elsewhere, make sure the vendor has responsive support and the ability to dedicate time to supporting your needs. Dyknow was very helpful with integration with our SIS and spent a good amount of time ensure the integration was flawless.

We are monitoring student activities during class to ensure they are on task and not playing games. Teachers can quiz students on their understanding and progress.

DyKnow Cloud review by Mike T.
Mike T.

"Easy Way to Track Students"

What do you like best?

The best part of the tool in the classroom is that my teachers are able to track every move their students make. By simply starting a monitoring session it can track every move that they can go back later and review and make adjustments.

What do you dislike?

If there is anything it is the lack of multiple co-teachers within a course. Right now, you can only add one teacher to your classroom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to set up, and it doesn't take up much active memory on the student laptop

The problem that we solved was the ability to monitor students who were using the computers, it has helped with our one to one rollout.

DyKnow Cloud review by Sandy R.
Sandy R.

"Great, Simple Tool for Teachers"

What do you like best?

It is easy for teachers to use to monitor their students and to help them to stay on task

What do you dislike?

I wish it would collect analytics on all students. It only collects analytics on students when the teacher turns on monitoring for each individual class. Thumbnails update every 60 seconds, it would be great if what the teacher sees is closer to real time (middle school students can accomplish a lot in 60 seconds, when they want to)

Teachers are able to easily monitor students, limit what they have access to and help to keep students on task.

"Not good"

What do you like best?

I can send my student a message to get back on task, pay attention, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have used other classroom management systems that have worked better for me. I'm not able to see all of my students even though they are logged into Dyknow. Also, having to enforce a blocking system every day for every class is irritating. Having to log in to a class and log out of a class every period is also annoying. In other systems I could simply block the computer monitors while I teach or show a video. This way the students are much less distracted or tempted to get on websites or work ahead of the lesson. I would like to see a live view of my students screens and not have to wait for the update.

none

DyKnow Cloud review by Jacob S.
Jacob S.

"Great balance of what we need and simple interface."

What do you like best?

Reports. They allow teachers to focus on their class and instruction and review student activity and act on behavior issues after class.

What do you dislike?

monitor sessions are too short <2 hrs. It would be nice for teachers that have the same students all day to be able to perpetually monitor them all day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DyKnow does what they advertise very well. They know what they have and they strive to make it great. There isn't any bloat in features which means what they promise will work.

Shifting inappropriate online activity to a behavior issue, not a technology issue.

"Excellent classroom tool"

What do you like best?

I love the opportunity to be able to see, at a glance, what all of my students are doing on their computers. This tool makes it extremely easy to monitor and be sure they are using the technology appropriately. Even better, I can easily send kids' messages and ideas which adds an entire dimension to my teaching.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when I go to send a message, the default position is to "discipline" and block the computer usage. I like having the option, but I've done it by accident.

I have easily solved the problem of students using computers inappropriately. My teaching has improved because I can more quickly and easily engage with their work on the computer which gives them better access to me.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"MSD Warren School success with Dyknow"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, teacher are able to just right in.

What do you dislike?

We currently use an additional product called SchoolVue in our CAD and robotics classes that can not make use of Dyknow due to some features that it currently lacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product was the easiest piece of software we have ever implemented. The training involved can easily be done in less than an hour. We also found that the adoption rate from teachers was faster than we expected.

Monitoring and keeping student on task with all of the distractions on the internet has been the biggest problem we have been able to solve. Also being able to give the teachers to present parents with information on what their children are doing in class.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"DyKnow Saves Minecraft"

What do you like best?

We like and use everything in DyKnow Monitoring. We like to display the individual computers when the students want to share discoveries. We have many individual blocking plans for students that require something specific. These are the kids that are not great "self-regulators." We recently added Minecraft and the kids can create their own Worlds so admins. can't control that. DyKnow saved the day. If the teachers don't want them in Minecraft they block it. The reports are amazing for review with the kids.

What do you dislike?

They occasionally all of the students don't all connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for 1:1 in Middle School!

In a school setting we are solving problems of connecting separate computers to interactive white boards. by sharing screens using DyKnow. We solved the problem of the computer being a distraction with blocking plans. We saved Minecraft by blocking it at inappropriate times. We can allow the computers for testing without concern of the kids referencing the Internet. We demonstrate on task time using reports.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Awesome Product for Monitoring Student Macbooks"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it works across multiple IP addresses as we have multiple wifi networks that our students connect to. I love the monitoring aspect and how thorough it is and the report analytics.

What do you dislike?

I still have had a hard time figuring out what they want when they ask for me to upload our student logs. Our teachers use it to monitor when they are in class but we haven't set logs all year.

We needed to have a better monitoring solution in place for our students to stay on task while doing school work. We have seen an increased engagement level with our students who know we are watching them.

"DyKnamic Management Tool!"

What do you like best?

Using DyKnow makes helping kids a snap! It's helpful when we're trying to teach students to manage their time during class, and hold them accountable for their choices.

What do you dislike?

It gets frustrating when teachers log in and find that students who are currently online, are missing from the class list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DyKnow is a great tool when working with students - I see it being useful anywhere in K-12 that students are in a one-to-one situation.

We are using DyKnow to monitor students during class. The kids know they're being watched, and it is helping them learn how to self-manage during class when other websites are tempting them. It helps with accountability as well.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Excellent integration, limited features"

What do you like best?

The program easily integrates with our Student Data System, and allows teachers to monitor and interact with students. We do not have to run a local server like the previous version. I think that once staff get more comfortable with the system, they will use it more.

What do you dislike?

The previous local server solution allowed better control of student machines. The current client can pop up multiple taskbar buttons, which is disturbing to some students. Update speed isn't as fast as the previous version, but may be due to connection speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not familiar with competing solutions, but this one integrates well with Skyward and other OneRoster compliant systems.

Facilitating student engagement and participation

DyKnow Cloud review by User

"An amazing tools for Teachers"

What do you like best?

My teachers are loving Dyknow at all of my campuses! Teachers love how easy it is to view their students online, block, send messages and get all of their students attention in a matter of seconds!

What do you dislike?

Getting teachers used to a new process of doing something is always a challenge. So it took teachers while to get used to the fact that they had to turn it on, and it didnt automatically run,

We wanted to give teachers classroom management tools for their class set of chromebooks. Teachers are loving that they can black list or whitelist domains fast, they can look at student history and send messages in a flash.

"DyKnow for district"

What do you like best?

We love the analytics, and ability to give administrators more global views for their school. Allow Only plans are extremely popular with our teachers, especially when giving assessments or trying to minimize distractions for students.

What do you dislike?

We wish there was a way to set automatic start times based on class times. A way to make segmented blocking (for certain students) easier. Some teachers want the ability to drag and sort student thumbnails to keep certain students at the top of the live view screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We completed a trial with real teachers to ensure it would meet our needs. This was extremely beneficial as it helped district staff become familiar with the tool before sharing with others.

We've had teachers say they feel more freedom to move around the room, knowing DyKnow will catch student behavior they can address at the end of class individually.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Great application for the classroom"

What do you like best?

Dyknow is a great product that our teachers use to help maintain student focus during class. Teachers love being able to monitor students online activity, assuring that the students are staying on task during class.

What do you dislike?

In most cases, there is nothing to dislike about dyknow, on rare occasions student computers do not connect to DyKnow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dyknow Cloud is a great tool to have.

Dyknow allows teachers to monitor students computer activity. The main benefit of DyKnow if that our teachers can now monitor students computers from their desk. This keeps students on task while working on their computers.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Easy to use with great customer service!"

What do you like best?

The folks at DyKnow are fantastic at helping trouble shoot any problems. I've been so impressed by the customer service we've received.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I wish we could change would be the ability for the administrators or tech team to monitor any student at any time in real time. Sometimes we have more teachers than 2 on a team, and to monitor we need to take away the ability from one teacher. I don't have any suggestions of how to do it, but it would be great for our substitute teachers to be able to monitor a class.

After only 2 months of using DyKnow, we've found students are making better use of their time in the classroom. The greater accountability has led to better choices by the students.

DyKnow Cloud review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Wonderful promise that falls short in practice"

What do you like best?

I loved the ability to see students' screens and help motivate them to stay on task. I also loved the analytics reports on student time spent per program

What do you dislike?

While all the features of DyKnow sounded great, tech issues ruled the day. The wireless signal was bogged down by the surveillance. Students could not shut down their computers if I had them locked into a particular program. Often, only half my class would connect to my dashboard, leaving me punishing those students who had not found a workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of limitations, but this is a hard working company and a great product idea!

With our school's move to 1:1 devices for students, DyKnow offered us the assurance that we teachers could assist students in staying focused and on task.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Classroom management software is a must have for all 1-to-1 schools"

What do you like best?

Our teachers love the ability to block students after reviewing the classroom analytics to see what was making students lose focus.

What do you dislike?

There is not an easy way to integrate SIS data. If there was some sort of connector from our SIS to DyKnow Cloud, we would be much more likely to recommend DyKnow to other schools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have your database person and SIS admin nearby during setup.

Students were off-task and teachers needed a way to monitor and block them.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Be in the Know w/ DyKnow"

What do you like best?

teachers received frequent updated thumbnails of all student screens. This helps keep students on task and enables teachers to see the good, bad, and really cool!

What do you dislike?

students are always trying to find ways to bypass DyKnow BUT DyKnow tech team is super helpful w/ their answers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our hardest part is migrating our SIS w/ DyKnow. We don't have a way to FTP electronically set this up and often the files need to be built by hand.

keeping students focused

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Great Classroom Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ease-of-use with which we can create blocking and whitelist plans. It's great to be able to message students individually during a session.

What do you dislike?

I can't batch load groups, which is a pain for me as I would like to monitor many students during non-class times. It's also been a bit glitchy.

It helps keep students on track. The new cloud-based format is quicker and easier to use, and I think we have more teachers using it.

DyKnow Cloud review by Sandra L.
Sandra L.

"DyKnow Cloud is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The analytics allows teachers to review student behavior any time anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Teachers forget to release students. Being able to set a release time school wide from the admin side would be amazing.

Classroom management is a business. Parents entrust us with their children, expecting full well that they are on task and learning in the classroom. Having a classroom device makes that job a bit more challenging. DyKnow helps us to do our jobs better.

DyKnow Cloud review by Ron B.
Ron B.

"Dyknow Review"

What do you like best?

User friendly, even the least techy teacher can figure it out

What do you dislike?

We are not able to view all student screen at once

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly

Keeping students on task. More productivity

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"DyKnow review from IT perspective"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up classes.

What do you dislike?

The search feature could be improved, thanks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a free trial and you will be sure to see the benefits of DyKnow yourself.

We have a distance learning class where the teacher lives in a different state, but is able to see all the work her students are doing on their classroom computers, thanks to DyKnow Cloud.

"Excellent teacher resource"

What do you like best?

The best quality of DyKnow is that the teachers are in control of what the student can get to within their own classroom.

What do you dislike?

There have been a number of outages this year, that we haven't seen the previous 2 years. (Assuming there has been a lot of growth on their end and they need to catch up.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

While very expensive, well worth the cost.

n/a

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"DyKnow Cloud in the Classroom"

What do you like best?

DyKnow allows us to completely control our students' computer activity. This was essential to our one to one program.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I would like to be able to distribute assignments/files via DyKnow. I would also like to be able to restart computers remotely.

Controlling distractions in the classroom assure students remain on task and make the most of technology.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Dyknow Review"

What do you like best?

I like DyKnow best due to the fact that the teacher's have control over individual classes and are able to turn on and off their own Blackout settings.

What do you dislike?

It could use a few filters to group students more tightly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does as advertised.

Since we're a K-12 public school, it allows us the ability to keep students on task.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Assistant Director of Technology"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and that it does not time out. Also I like the analytics so the teachers are not tied down to their screen.

What do you dislike?

There have been an exorbitant amount of "interruption of service" this school year

Our teachers are able to be sure that their students are staying on task.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Excellent classroom management tool"

What do you like best?

Provides teachers a quick, easy tool for helping manage the digital classroom.

What do you dislike?

Beginning of year backend setup is a little tedious--there could be better SIS integration. But once it's set, it's worry-free

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it

Provides tools and peace of mind for educators in a 1:1 environment

DyKnow Cloud review by Kimerley S.
Kimerley S.

"Good Service"

What do you like best?

It is important to monitor students while they are on Chromebooks. It is also great that there is a history of where they have been online.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems with students being monitored.

They are helpful when there is a problem

DyKnow Cloud review by Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

"What would we do without Dyknow?"

What do you like best?

I love that me teachers can now give online test to their students without the worry of as much cheating and being off task.

What do you dislike?

Students are constantly finding ways around it.

A better understanding of how often students are off task.

DyKnow Cloud review by Elbert F.
Elbert F.

"Dyknow is a very good tool for teachers in the classroom to monitor their students."

What do you like best?

It really easy to use and you can keep your students on task.

What do you dislike?

The front end uploads are a little picky.

We our a schools system so its used in education for 5th and 9th graders.

DyKnow Cloud review by Will W.
Will W.

"Dyknow Cloud"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for end users vs older versions of Dyknow.

What do you dislike?

Biggest issue I had was the lack of campus specific blackout settings, but that limitation has been removed.

Keeping students on task

DyKnow Cloud review by User

"Dyknow, Know what your students are doing!"

What do you like best?

I can communicate with my students even when they are away from me. It is easy to check fro student understanding even when I am at a conference.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes students are connected, but I cannot see them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to monitor student Chrome devices while teaching, it is a great tool.

We have been able to help our students make better choices about their device usage.

"DyKnow Cloud"

What do you like best?

I enjoy pulling analytics on students on where they ave been in class.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't a whole lot we disliked. We are happy with our new product.

We are able to better see what students are doing and when. We enjoy the ability to be able to have different blocking plans for different students, and offer students incentives for good classroom "technology" behavior.

DyKnow Cloud review by Boyd R.
Boyd R.

"Information Systems Administrator"

What do you like best?

Ability to lock down computers during tests

What do you dislike?

The system is occasionally down for lengthy periods of time

We're a school

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Great tool to keep students on track"

What do you like best?

Watching what students work on, even thought they know that I can see what they are doing, I catch them on sites they should not be on.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program does not work, but we eventually get the kinks worked out

Keeping students on track

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"High school with Dyknow"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to block websites and send private messages.

What do you dislike?

kids who try to use hotspots. have to make them restart so I can get them back on.

??? N/A

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"We havn't had any issues, everyone is great."

What do you like best?

I like to be able to monitor my students

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that only one teacher at a time can monitor students

We are using it as a teaching tool.

DyKnow Cloud review by Administrator

"Helpful and User friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; lots of data; good customer service

What do you dislike?

At this time, there is nothing I don't like.

More engaged students in classrooms with 1-to-1 laptops

Learn more about DyKnow Cloud

DyKnow Cloud Videos

Learning about DyKnow Cloud?

* We monitor all DyKnow Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.