DynaDo

DynaDo brings all business data and employees in one place, and connects everything around projects and customers, so that it can be easily searched and overseen.

Work for DynaDo?

Learning about DynaDo?

DynaDo Reviews

Ask DynaDo a Question
Showing 1 DynaDo review
DynaDo review by <span>Joe G.</span>
Joe G.

"Great product with extremely helpful tools"

What do you like best?

It's not necessarily any one feature that is amazing, but the integration between email, CRM, calendar, task management, project planning and workflow automations have really improved our communications, organization and my oversight of everything. Plus, I oversee multiple companies, and Dyando allows me to be able to monitor all the activity from all my companies all from the same place! I haven't seen any other platforms that have this!

What do you dislike?

The web version is great, but they really need to create a mobile app. Since most of my employees work from the computer, this hasn't been a problem for them, but for me, it would be nice if I could utilize the normal functionality on the go.​..at least with some push notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system. It seems to be a newer company based on my conversations with the sales / support teams (which have been a pleasure to deal with). The are definitely headed in the right direction based on their current offering...and the things I was told are coming very soon, seem truly amazing!

And the mobile app is apparently coming soon. This isn't super important for my company since my employees are always on their laptops / computers, but I know some people will like a mobile app.

​As I mentioned, it's not any one feature that changes how we work, but rather the fact that everything is included and connected with Dyando. However, the daily employee reports might be the single most convenient thing in my mind. It allows me to see exactly what my people are accomplishing (or not accomplishing!) everyday across all my companies...without asking for reports or wasting time in meetings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DynaDo

What Task Management solution do you use?

Learning about DynaDo?

* We monitor all DynaDo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.