Dynamic Signal

Dynamic Signal redefines how companies communicate with the world. Their proven Employee Advocacy platform lets employees receive and post company-approved content to their social networks, transforming them into experts, advocates and contributors.

Work for Dynamic Signal?
Gaggleamp brand advocacy  2x

Learning about Dynamic Signal?

Dynamic Signal Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 27 Dynamic Signal reviews
Dynamic Signal review by <span>Anne G.</span>
Anne G.

Easy-to-use employee advocacy tool

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Intuitive for both users (setup and general use) and the account managers loading content/managing the tool. Most users haven't had to come back to marketing with questions on how to use the product since implementation.

What do you dislike?

Reporting capabilities are definitely there, but not as user-friendly as I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The paid implementation process is worth the added cost - really helpful and they even trained all of our users (sales, technical solutions team, SMEs) so that I didn't have to do it myself.

The tool encourages employees to get involved with social marketing and promote our brand in an easily accessible way. It helps us bridge the gap between marketing and sales. The "broadcast" feature is great to promote certain content to certain groups of users to encourage them to share at the most productive time.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dynamic Signal
Dynamic Signal review by <span>Walter M.</span>
Walter M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Dynamic Signal makes it really easy to share the content that our marketing and other teams produce. It's an easy reminder and a 3 click process to help spread the awesome content that our team creates. The tool makes it really quick to find content relevant to my network as well as share the daily blog or whatever our marketing team is looking to push to social on a certain day.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I basically use it to find content my company wants us to post- it's fairly straight forward. It's not super easy to tag people on LinkedIn/Facebook- that could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your company set up "suggested" tweets/posts. That really makes it easy to post things.

The benefit I recieve is time. Instead of having to come up with tweets, find articles copy paste etc.. in different channels. With Dynamic Signal streamlines the process of pushing articles to social.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Love how intuitive the tool is for Content Managers and Members. Creating posts is incredibly easy, pulling reports gets easier as you become more familiar with the tool, and sharing content is simple.

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of the customer success team. When new features of the tool are released, we have to discover them on our own and reach out to our rep who then tells us more about the feature. Instead of being proactive about how a new feature will affect our social strategy, the team is reactive to our initiation of a conversation. Big feature upgrades affect our strategy and workload immensely, and valuable time on projects have been lost because of mistakes made from our rep.

Social selling for a big business. Using employee advocacy to spread the word. Being able to customize content based on brand standards instead of employees going rogue is great.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Computer Software

Helpful for increasing advocacy & awarness

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easiest way for employees to share content & helpful in boosting our brand's presence on line. We actually track traffic coming from our Dynamic Signal posts and can attributes major press hits, website traffic, and leaders to content shared vi the platform.

What do you dislike?

While it's been very positive, there is also a lot of room for improvement. I think the user interface for users and administrators could be simplified and improved. I'd love data within the app to be better so we can drill in better to details regarding content, users, and impact over time. We also think the webapp is much better than the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has allowed us to get our employees involved on social media more so than they had ever been. However, I think there is a lot of room for improvement on the UI, app, their customer-facing analytics, and overall ease of use and support for admins. That being said, I haven't found anyone who does it better.

Since Dynamic Signal makes it easier for employees to find and share content on social media, we are seeing an increase in employee sharing and as a result of that we see an increase in engagement with our content. It's increased brand awareness, traffic, press hits, and more.

Dynamic Signal review by User in Internet
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The alert system that is built into Dynamic Signal is awesome. I am alerted via email, mobile, and Slack about any particular post that needs to be shared. This feature allows me to share at basically any time that the request is sent out. I like the main feed view of the platform also, it is very easy to see all of the posts in an easy view, with pictures and copy. Another amazing feature is that my administrator can set text that includes hashtags and the ability to tag people. A lot of my posts would go out without copy if it hadn't been pre-populated.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike much about DS. The only problems I have had are that it constantly logs me out of the system and that it loses connection with some of my social accounts and then has to be reconnected.

Dynamic Signal has helped our company spread company culture to all of our social connections, has increased traffic to our site, and has allowed for our business social media personas to be consistent across the board.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Great for internal sharing

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Compared to our internal sharing methods that we replaced with DynamicSignal, it is significantly less time consuming and we are seeing far better results. The addition of a leaderboard has really motivated employees

What do you dislike?

The mobile version is not very admin friendly, and I don't love that suggested share text has to be Twitter friendly because it really limits you. Sometimes the on boarding emails go into employee's spam, which just requires a little more effort from the admin to get them all signed up, but I think that is probably an issue with our email settings and not Dynamic Signal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The leaderboards are a really fun way to drive a little internal competition - we've had a ton of employees become super engaged on social to see themselves climb up the ranks on the weekly leaderboards. Create leaderboards for each individual team in addition to the total member leaderboard.

It has significantly increased the amount of employees that share our content. By having a competitive factor, employees are more motivated than ever.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Dynamic Signal?

* We monitor all Dynamic Signal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.