Dynamic Signal

Dynamic Signal redefines how companies communicate with the world. Their proven Employee Advocacy platform lets employees receive and post company-approved content to their social networks, transforming them into experts, advocates and contributors.

Work for Dynamic Signal?

Learning about Dynamic Signal?

Dynamic Signal Reviews

Showing 28 Dynamic Signal reviews
Dynamic Signal review by Anne G.
Anne G.

"Easy-to-use employee advocacy tool"

What do you like best?

Intuitive for both users (setup and general use) and the account managers loading content/managing the tool. Most users haven't had to come back to marketing with questions on how to use the product since implementation.

What do you dislike?

Reporting capabilities are definitely there, but not as user-friendly as I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The paid implementation process is worth the added cost - really helpful and they even trained all of our users (sales, technical solutions team, SMEs) so that I didn't have to do it myself.

The tool encourages employees to get involved with social marketing and promote our brand in an easily accessible way. It helps us bridge the gap between marketing and sales. The "broadcast" feature is great to promote certain content to certain groups of users to encourage them to share at the most productive time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dynamic Signal
Dynamic Signal review by User in Internet

"Helping Spread the good word of my marketing team"

What do you like best?

Dynamic Signal makes it really easy to share the content that our marketing and other teams produce. It's an easy reminder and a 3 click process to help spread the awesome content that our team creates. The tool makes it really quick to find content relevant to my network as well as share the daily blog or whatever our marketing team is looking to push to social on a certain day.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I basically use it to find content my company wants us to post- it's fairly straight forward. It's not super easy to tag people on LinkedIn/Facebook- that could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your company set up "suggested" tweets/posts. That really makes it easy to post things.

The benefit I recieve is time. Instead of having to come up with tweets, find articles copy paste etc.. in different channels. With Dynamic Signal streamlines the process of pushing articles to social.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Powerful Tool, Unimpressive Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Love how intuitive the tool is for Content Managers and Members. Creating posts is incredibly easy, pulling reports gets easier as you become more familiar with the tool, and sharing content is simple.

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of the customer success team. When new features of the tool are released, we have to discover them on our own and reach out to our rep who then tells us more about the feature. Instead of being proactive about how a new feature will affect our social strategy, the team is reactive to our initiation of a conversation. Big feature upgrades affect our strategy and workload immensely, and valuable time on projects have been lost because of mistakes made from our rep.

Social selling for a big business. Using employee advocacy to spread the word. Being able to customize content based on brand standards instead of employees going rogue is great.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Helpful for increasing advocacy & awarness"

What do you like best?

Easiest way for employees to share content & helpful in boosting our brand's presence on line. We actually track traffic coming from our Dynamic Signal posts and can attributes major press hits, website traffic, and leaders to content shared vi the platform.

What do you dislike?

While it's been very positive, there is also a lot of room for improvement. I think the user interface for users and administrators could be simplified and improved. I'd love data within the app to be better so we can drill in better to details regarding content, users, and impact over time. We also think the webapp is much better than the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has allowed us to get our employees involved on social media more so than they had ever been. However, I think there is a lot of room for improvement on the UI, app, their customer-facing analytics, and overall ease of use and support for admins. That being said, I haven't found anyone who does it better.

Since Dynamic Signal makes it easier for employees to find and share content on social media, we are seeing an increase in employee sharing and as a result of that we see an increase in engagement with our content. It's increased brand awareness, traffic, press hits, and more.

Dynamic Signal review by User in Internet

"Increase social sharing across the company"

What do you like best?

The alert system that is built into Dynamic Signal is awesome. I am alerted via email, mobile, and Slack about any particular post that needs to be shared. This feature allows me to share at basically any time that the request is sent out. I like the main feed view of the platform also, it is very easy to see all of the posts in an easy view, with pictures and copy. Another amazing feature is that my administrator can set text that includes hashtags and the ability to tag people. A lot of my posts would go out without copy if it hadn't been pre-populated.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike much about DS. The only problems I have had are that it constantly logs me out of the system and that it loses connection with some of my social accounts and then has to be reconnected.

Dynamic Signal has helped our company spread company culture to all of our social connections, has increased traffic to our site, and has allowed for our business social media personas to be consistent across the board.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great for internal sharing"

What do you like best?

Compared to our internal sharing methods that we replaced with DynamicSignal, it is significantly less time consuming and we are seeing far better results. The addition of a leaderboard has really motivated employees

What do you dislike?

The mobile version is not very admin friendly, and I don't love that suggested share text has to be Twitter friendly because it really limits you. Sometimes the on boarding emails go into employee's spam, which just requires a little more effort from the admin to get them all signed up, but I think that is probably an issue with our email settings and not Dynamic Signal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The leaderboards are a really fun way to drive a little internal competition - we've had a ton of employees become super engaged on social to see themselves climb up the ranks on the weekly leaderboards. Create leaderboards for each individual team in addition to the total member leaderboard.

It has significantly increased the amount of employees that share our content. By having a competitive factor, employees are more motivated than ever.

Dynamic Signal review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Social Media Push"

What do you like best?

I love the fact this simplifies sharing articles across multiple social platforms. It saves a lot of time by having everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

I am not too sure what the point system means but its not really a dislike. The point system just shows to our managers what activity we are having outside of calling, and emailing. So it really just makes my activity as a sales represent easily trackable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly suggest this product. This will work well specifically for sales representatives trying to spread brand awareness through social media outreach.

It provides a platform for us to show value to different organizations by sharing valued content. It allows for companies to keep track of the direction we are heading as an organization.

Dynamic Signal review by Orion C.
Orion C.

"Dynamic Signal enables Scalable social media campaigns"

What do you like best?

Dynamic Signal makes it easy to promote social posts about your organization, which in turn helps drive awareness of your company's brand and news. In most organizations, the most social savvy folks usually reside in marketing, and after that perhaps a few sales reps looking to be thought leaders, and HR looking for new talent. Beyond these departments social sharing seems to be less commonplace. Dynamic signal gives everyone tan easy to use way to socially share like a pro. New job postings? Check. Thought leadership articles? Check. Company news? Check. Everyone from the CEO to the admins can represent your company in with style and grace.

What do you dislike?

There should be a better way to gamify the system. While it has point levels, there doesn't appear to be a well though out way to control or use them. If you were to say "whoever has the most points at the end of the quarter wins X" people could just rapidly share the same post spamming their networks to win. This would be abrasive and pain a bad picture about your company. It would be great if some thought was put into this part of the product to see how to make it more usable for incentives.

We are looking for a way to standardize and automate our social sharing to achieve scale. As a startup, awareness is very important to our business growth.

Dynamic Signal review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great way to push content to all of my social channels!"

What do you like best?

Like that I am able to send out content to my LinkedIn and Twitter all in one centralized area. Also, love how it keeps points and compares to others in my company. Gets competitive!

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. I do wish it could just push all content that's uploaded without me telling it to.

saves me a lot of time while doing social touches

Dynamic Signal review by Elias T.
Elias T.

"Amplifies social reach as well as keeps employees up to date on the latest company news"

What do you like best?

Dynamic Signal makes it easy for employees to share out company news in just a few clicks. Employees can choose to share via a web browser or a really slick mobile app. I personally like the mobile app as I do my sharing on my morning commute. The ability to smart schedule is great as Dynamic Signal will automagically share you post on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook at the most impactful time.

What do you dislike?

Really hard to think of something as Dynamic Signal is really awesome. Ok, here's a couple... Would be good to have a bit more granular control over which specific posts get pushed out to which specific employees. Would be good to add other social channels like Reddit.

Keeping employees up to date on company news and amplifying our social reach. Here's my stats for the last 30 days (and we currently only have about 1/2 our employees on Dynamic Signal).

:: 326 shares by employees

:: 362,461 impressions

:: 591 clicks

Those are free impressions and clicks! (less the cost of Dynamic Signal, of course).

Dynamic Signal review by John E.
John E.

"Great software to enable corporate social sharing"

What do you like best?

It makes it easy to link individual social media accounts in order to share corporate news with the click of one button. I love how Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn are all right there on the same page, and the social shares can be tailored to each medium.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to re-type my credentials for each social media account. This is really not a big deal, however. Would be nice to see other avenues added, like Instagram. Or maybe that's available but it's not one that our company uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to increase employee engagement with their company through social media.

Internal marketing and awareness for our company through employee social media use. Employees get the added benefit of feeling like they have direct contribution to the company's success and awareness without asking them to spend too much time doing so.

Dynamic Signal review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"One of the better employee advocacy tools out there, but it still needs a lot of work"

What do you like best?

Support for multiple platforms (mobile, PC)

Easy to post/share articles using smartphone or desktop/laptop

What do you dislike?

Mediocre documentation (aesthetically pleasing, not very comprehensive)

Lackluster customer success - they provide very limited support and are more interested in sales

Reports don't really provide much information to help me make better decisions

Limited integration with third party products

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out all the players out there - there are lots of players in this space (e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer) that are easier to work with and provide more benefits.

They are growing very fast, but are not always in sync with their customers. Make sure that you work with someone that will follow up with you when you need it.

Problems: Use with employer branding, thought leadership, enabling social sales

Benefits: Increased higher quality followers than we probably would have been able to get on our own.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"sharing made easy but no game-changer"

What do you like best?

For users, it's incredibly user-friendly. I'm not an administrator, so I can't say how easy it is for admins to upload the content. I also like the gamification component. I'm competitive, so I like to see my ranking compared to everyone else - not sure if it encourages me to share more, but I like to know where I stand.

What do you dislike?

One of our primary reasons for getting Dynamic Signal was to encourage more employees to share content more frequently. It doesn't incentivize sharing. This could be how our company uses the platform, but I can't say for sure as a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something that's easy to use, this is a great tool. If you want something that will encourage more employees to share content, this isn't it.

We wanted a solution to make social sharing easier on our employees and incentivize them to share more frequently. The solution couldn't be easier, but the same people who shared content before we implemented are still the ones sharing. Those who didn't share before still don't share.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Highly customizable and analytical capable social sharing and program management platform"

What do you like best?

This platform is highly customizable and great for managing a large, diverse group. Different audience group, different content streams, different contact settings - all of these features allow for managing a large program while keeping content delivery and reporting nimble. The reporting features are also very robust. In fact, they are the most developed I've seen in a program management platform. The account team for our platform was wonderful, answering every question and helping to upload items to the site. The account team assigned to us even provided access to a BaseCamp site that had step-by-step instructions for launching the program.

What do you dislike?

The backend on the site in complicated, I had to rely a lot on customer support to help upload items and answer question. A small item, but the disclosure hashtag setting is not customizable across platforms and streams. Users also complained that the WIndows app was buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Apart from my previous comments, the one thing I will caution from my experience is that the community aspect of the platform (think Reddit conversations or Facebook threads and comments)

We were using this platform in three main ways: curated social content sharing and amplification, program management by tier and audience, analytics and reporting. This platform allowed for all three.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Easy way to get employees to advocate your brand"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use for sharing content out to your social channels but also that you are able to customize your copy to reflect your own opinion or learnings that you found interesting.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that when I wanted to customize my copy for different channels (Twitter or LinkedIn), it always automated to copy to Twitter and I would lose my pre-written copy.

The business problem we were trying to solve was to utilize our best resource (our employees) as advocates on behalf of our brand. We were able to create an "army" of people spreading our message and increasing brand affinity.

Dynamic Signal review by Katherine O.
Katherine O.

"Dynamic Signal for a small business"

What do you like best?

The ability to share company news easily and shareable with the company.

What do you dislike?

Some of the customization is hard to handle and setting up different messages for specific channels should be an easier option.

We are a small company that has exciting things happening all the time, using Dyanmic Signal we are able to push out white papers, awards, industry news etc and employees can easily share to their networks helping grow our social presence.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great user experience and ease of use"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. All of the content is displayed in a clear format and it's super simple.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes content can get buried, but we have a good process in place to prevent this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love their customer service. They are very easy to get in touch with and will answer any questions you have. When we went through the sign-up process, they did a great job of listening to our needs and accommodating. They built us a custom solution and it has really exceed our expectations as an agency. If you're looking to use a solution, I recommend just reaching out. They will be able to help you every step along the way!

We are using it to share news across our company. We were previously doing so in an email format and this is much easier and has also increased our engagement.

Dynamic Signal review by Amber A.
Amber A.

"Great way to increase ROI of your paid media spend"

What do you like best?

Dynamic signal has the best analytics capability of any of the employee advocacy tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it really is the best tool on the market.

How to drive clicks to our social media content. The results have been amazing and cost only a fraction of the amount that we pay for clicks in paid media

Dynamic Signal review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use and Generates Impressions"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and takes very little time to re-post content.

What do you dislike?

The images that go out with the posts could be optimized for each channel better.

Our agency uses it and we've received significantly more mentions and impressions because of employees using this tool regularly.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Makes sharing easy for a large team"

What do you like best?

Dynamic Signal is an easy to use platform to promote posts, article and news within an organization and utilize the power of employee's social networks to spread news.

What do you dislike?

The tool was slightly more complicated when connecting Company-profiles, but very easy and straightfoward to connect individual networks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dynamic Signal makes it easy to get your full team participating in Social Media and understanding of their impact to marketing metrics. It's also got gamification.

We needed a way to get employees sharing and helping boost our online presence.

"Great Amplification Platform"

What do you like best?

Dynamic Signal makes it incredibly easy to amplify content across social channels. Everyone wants to post great information on social, but it can be time consuming and require a fair bit of coordination to do so.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to differentiate the posts. When everyone is mass posting the same content, it's not as effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're spending time and effort with a social strategy, amplify those efforts with Dynamic Signal

Simply put, it's amplification without much effort.

Dynamic Signal review by User

"Helped spreading the word!"

What do you like best?

With it's ability to update team with regular content to post on social media it helped letting so many people about us via trusted friends and resulted in good number of leads.

What do you dislike?

We used it for a the dedicated purpose mentioned above and didn't go in depth about, so I can't think of any disadvantages!

Branding and spread word of mouth about our services

Dynamic Signal review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good for seeing all relevant content - your company + outside"

What do you like best?

Aggregating the most relevant company and industry content in one easy to share place. Great for a company news feed. All in all good for the price.

What do you dislike?

Don't know exactly why this can't be done in another social media format - via twitter facebook linkedin etc. If the goal is to just share this a ton via linkedin why not just post it to linkedin?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy way to get a company curated news feed in one place. Another SaaS expense and another app that you expect your employees to log into, so little fatigue there.

Is nice to have a centralized databank of content that is accessible through your mobile phone.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Solid employee advocacy tool for any size org"

What do you like best?

Scalability across enterprises and connections with various social networks.

What do you dislike?

Content formatting and gamification options and tough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid tool for employees

Using tool to amplify brand content in social media.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Best EAP Around! "

What do you like best?

Being able to broadcast content internally for all employees to share Is the #1 benefit. Employees can get worried about the public company content they share and it's nice to have a place where it's all approved.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could filter content by recently added. We seem to have the same pieces of content populated the first few spots on the main feed always. The main feed should always feature recently added.

Like I said employees just sharing whatever they want about the company isn't ideal. So it is nice to have a place with relevant approved content for everyone.

Dynamic Signal review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Social media manager"

What do you like best?

I love the leader board and the push alerts. It's so intuitive that I think adoption across a large enterprise would be easy to accomplish.

What do you dislike?

Dynamic Signal is quite pricey but I personally think well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended but you pay for the bet.

I want to utilize social selling across our business on three continents

Dynamic Signal review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Using Dynamic Signal for marketing purposes"

What do you like best?

Dynamic signal is a great addition to the marketing toolbelt at our company. It's very easy to use it to blast our news as well as post jobs and share it on multiple social media with one click.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about Dynamic Signal

Using it for marketing needs at Distil as well as promoting job postings

Dynamic Signal review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Effective advocacy tool"

What do you like best?

Allows you to expand the reach of your message, while also controlling the voice.

What do you dislike?

As most tools like this, it requires a bit of a learning curve.

Streamlines employee engagement.

Learning about Dynamic Signal?

* We monitor all Dynamic Signal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.