e-School

e-School is a school ERP software. It covers all area of school administration and teaching learning activities. It offers a single integrated software with Billing, Accounting, Payroll, Examination, Administration, Attendance, Library, Learning Management System (LMS) and SMS modules.

Work for e-School?

Learning about e-School?

e-School Reviews

Ask e-School a Question
Showing 8 e-School reviews
e-School review by Shandi	 P.
Shandi P.

"Useful information system for automation of the learning process."

What do you like best?

e-School has high functionality and is able to satisfy almost any needs. I have the opportunity to use convenient forms of preparation and management lessons, work with the schedule and much more. I am pleased with the ease in management, and the work of the support service is timely and professional.

What do you dislike?

I guess I'm lucky that till now I don't have any problems with all study process. Everything is comfortable and very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software you will have the opportunity to automate and control all the learning processes from the very beginning of the educational process, methodical planning, and before passing the exams. Simple access to information for all participants in the learning process. I definitely recommend this service.

e-School is a software for management and control of training.

We studied various versions of such software, but they either could not meet our needs or did not fit us according to other criteria. e-School has become for us the best option. This service allows us to optimize our work and monitor the entire process and results. We have the opportunity to implement information of educational and methodological content, as well as to control the electronic archive of information. We were pleased that e-School has a reasonable price.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about e-School
e-School review by Tandy A.
Tandy A.

"Great opportunity to make learning more interesting."

What do you like best?

Perfect an idea to have it now. Great ability for pupils and parents. I can control all process of task and exams. Great platform to make the learning process more productive and interesting.

What do you dislike?

I can't complain about that software as I know that it is a great solution. Helps me a lot with my work. I like that it's very clear and easy to use. I'm glad that I have a chance to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good software for all of the sides. For teachers, pupils and a parents just a big plus. The very clear way of learning. The way to control all education process.

Helps us to understand our audience. To be more close to my pupils and their parents.To solve problems in short time. More concentrate on education.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

e-School review by Cris R.
Cris R.

"Education is interesting and productive now"

What do you like best?

e-School is a convenient, modern way of teaching. You can always access centralized data from any device wherever you are. Learning is easier and more useful for you. With the mobile version, you can always track your learning progress. Close cooperation with the teacher and class makes it possible to make the learning process simple and productive. You will not regret choosing this software.

What do you dislike?

There is only one problem with e-School. I have a wish that there would be a video-instruction on how to work with this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is really quality software for all users. Especially for mentros who can monitor the education of their students. I recommend it will be useful to you.

e-School helps to closely cooperate with teachers and students, in order to obtain a quality education. All the necessary material for the lesson is in this wonderful service.

e-School review by User in Higher Education

"easy to use for managing and reviewing school records"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and review school records - makes it easy to help students in their process to apply for college. Made it simple to review transcripts, see student involvement, and know how a student might rank compared to other students with similar backgrounds.

What do you dislike?

I didnt really find anything that I disliked, but it could have a more appealing faceplate. It could also be helpful for non-school user access to be available (like for a student to share their records with a 3rd party if needed)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was great for record review!

easy access to school records, transcripts, students not having to relay information to me and chance it being confused, etc.

e-School review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"E-school"

What do you like best?

Simple layout. Able to maintain records and exams. Easy to use

What do you dislike?

Seems there are many feautures that may go unused if you are not properly trained on how to use them

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great tool and allows you to take care of everything you need to. I wish my school still had it but they opted for a different software.

I can keep track of after school clubs maintain academic records, allow schools to collect fees, exams and print report cards. Overall record maintaining.

e-School review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Still deciding if I like it"

What do you like best?

I like that there are several useful tools in tracking assignments and student's progress.

What do you dislike?

I disike that there are other programs to utilize that are very similar with a better track record.

Grading, student progress, reports etc.

e-School review by Katherine P.
Katherine P.

"Good for scheduling, not for teachers"

What do you like best?

It's easy to keep all my records in one place

What do you dislike?

It's very counter-inuitive sometimes for the classroom teacher.

Records keeping and scheduling

e-School review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"It’s just okay"

What do you like best?

We use this at the school that I work at. We’ve had better programs in the past but it gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

The grade book features make working with classes that have multiple sections (I.e inclusion classes) horrible

It’s a quick and efficient way to organize our communication in the grade book with students, administrators, and teachers.

Learning about e-School?

* We monitor all e-School reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.