E-Sign and Veri-me

4.9

E-Sign provides secure, compliant electronic signatures and I.D. validation.

Work for E-Sign and Veri-me?

Learning about E-Sign?

E-Sign and Veri-me Reviews

Ask E-Sign a Question
Showing 5 E-Sign reviews
E-Sign review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Great web app for web developer contracts"

What do you like best?

We've been using E-Sign for the last few years and as a small web agency having clients sign maintenance & development contracts has been invaluable. The contracts are legally binding and have been used by us as evidence in claims court to retrieve monies owed. We've found the web app to be fast, intuitive and very easy to use, which is vital for causing least friction to potential clients during the key agreement stages.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app needs some improvements but we've been told by the company that a new release will be out soon.

Quick and frictionless signing of maintenance agreements and development contracts. The main benefits for us are reduced delays in postal signing which has, in the past, lead to clients seeking additional quotes during this time. Also the contracts have been vital in settling claims court disputes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about E-Sign and Veri-me
E-Sign review by User in Computer Software

"Great for freelancers"

What do you like best?

E-sign is really intuitive and easy to use, works on all my mobile devices and really streamlines the processes of getting invoices and contracts signed. It helps me keep track of what point all my documents are at, and speeds up getting everything signed and verified.

What do you dislike?

Not that many people use it yet, so they are not familiar with the system.

It helps me keep track of all the invoices and contracts I need to get signed as a freelancer, and the verified signature system means that everything is legally binding and secure. Just makes handling documentation quicker, easier and more secure.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

E-Sign review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Good for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The PAYG option, it works well for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

I cannot amend a document once it is uploaded and I am charged for sending it out. If a client wants to amend something then I have to upload a new document and send it again with another charge.

Printerless contracts for my wedding cakes

E-Sign review by Alun W.
Alun W.

"A must-have for international B2B contracts"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to digitally sign B2B contracts with the assurance and knowledge that it is e-compliant.

What do you dislike?

Uploading documents can be a little difficult at times.

Signing consultancy contracts and maintaining an audit trail of contract authorisation.

E-Sign review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"Invaluable"

What do you like best?

Simple, cost effective and fulfills the need.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike but maybe a suggestion. Be able to edit the file live on the software to cater for different contacts.

Speed of recieving a signed contract so it can proceed

Learning about E-Sign and Veri-me?

* We monitor all E-Sign and Veri-me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.