EagleSoft

EagleSoft is a practice management software that has features to help you manage your daily routine from patient scheduling and insurance claim tracking to treatment plans and recalls, and more tools you need to manage your front office.

Work for EagleSoft?

Learning about EagleSoft?

EagleSoft Reviews

Showing 66 EagleSoft reviews
EagleSoft review by Trang N.
Trang N.

"A decent Practice Management Software"

What do you like best?

The software is so easy to use, plus there is a lot of information you can store on the software and run it whenever you need, all will be organized and easy to access

The customer services are outstanding - the staff are quick in reponding to an ussue.

What do you dislike?

the software still have a few errors while running the report, sometimes, it takes to long to generate a report that it freeze the computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple and reasonable solution for all storing patient information, employee timesheets,... then using Eaglesoft can help to save your practice a lot of time and money.

storing patient information

Generating the report for collection, production

Timesheets for all employees

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EagleSoft
EagleSoft review by Kelly M.
Kelly M.

"Easy to use software for dental professionals "

What do you like best?

This software has recently become an absolute necessity to know how to operate for my field of employment in the dental field. The interface is simple enough that any user can pick up on how to use it within the first couple minutes of using it. Each icon details exactly what it leads to when clicked, using pictures to help. The best part is that this software offers a “practice mode” for the user who is just beginning, and allows you to play around with all the different options without actually inputting any data.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t many things I dislike about the EagleSoft program.

EagleSoft solves a variety of problems for professionals in the dental field. From the critical necessity for managing patient’s information and medical records in the front office, to charting for the Doctor in the back office, EagleSoft tackles each problem effortlessly. I’ve realized many benefits from having everything in one space, especially in a field where it’s very easy for things to become chaotic.

What Dental solution do you use?

EagleSoft review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great and easy to use dental software"

What do you like best?

It's fairly user friendly. Has a lot of great utilities in it. Integrates well with other software programs one might use-NEA FastAttach, SolutionReach, etc. Great customer support, it is in real time, and only maybe once or twice did I go away without an answer that worked out my issue.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot that I don't like about it. I think the things I don't like are due to industry changes-you have to click on the patients social security # to see the digits, where before the last update, you could see them immediately. In confirming insurance it just makes it a little more time consuming.

Dental scheduling, insurance, all aspects of front office in dentistry. There are a lot of things to keep track of, and EagleSoft is pretty good about helping me keep a grip on what we need to successfully run the office.

EagleSoft review by Elisa D.
Elisa D.

"Super Easy and Streamlined Dental Office Software"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, has a streamlined UI, and is very unlimited in capabilities for all dental office software needs. We'd probably be lost without it!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes when working with other outside software or causes the outside software to crash (when they're connected.)

It does pretty much everything for us--scheduling, patient info, patient finance, insurance claims and payments, appointment codes and route sheets, not to mention daily/monthly/yearly reports for scheduling, services, patients, finances, etc. Without it, it's pretty much impossible to run the office!

EagleSoft review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"Very Straightforward, lots of features that you might not know are there"

What do you like best?

The information related to accounting is very easy to see and manipulate. The Scheduler is easy to use with color coded appointment types. The clinical charing is easy to use for the support staff compared to previously used systems. The document manager is very interactive allowing us to distribute information rather quickly depending on the need.

What do you dislike?

It's user interface leaves much to be desired. It's far too wordy and not intuitive enough. I find myself right clicking for more options frequently and having to close and open new windows to achieve related tasks. The insurance and plan information module is cumbersome. Doesn't allow you to input information as a whole but rather piecemeal.

Patient management system software for Dental practices. Very easy scheduling modules and patient charting. Displays entire view of Dental tooth charting with area to indicate pathology directly onto the graphic UI of each individual tooth or area of the mouth for various assignments. Collaboration is pretty standard on Eaglesoft, making distribution of documentation or appointment information to other internal staff or external professionals and patients simple and interactive.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that Eaglesoft has just about everything we need. There's very little that I find myself thinking that Eaglesoft can't do. There are also lots of little features that are incredibly helpful once you find them (example: the "appointment search" button is great for quickly finding patient's appointments when they call to reschedule).

What do you dislike?

They're a little slow to update - for example, they just implemented adding tertiary/supplemental insurance, but you cannot submit it electronically like you can for primary and secondary. Also, customer service can be hit or miss - usually we're helped immediately but I've also been on hold for over an hour.

All patient management solutions for front and back office, including but not limited to billing, insurance, scheduling, medical records, charting, etc.

User in Medical Practice

"Decent, but not perfect."

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed how user friendly this software is. I used it when I entered into the dental field and found it had a lot of great, easy to maneuver features, but I didn't find them to be enough for my practices needs.

I also really enjoyed the ability to build the "perfect day" with this software to ensure all my staff members were maximizing their days.

What do you dislike?

In truth - there is not much that I dlsliked. I mainly didn't stick with this product because they weren't meeting my practices needs to run effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great starting point if you're switching from paper charts to e-charts. Very user friendly, and absolutely wonderful for a beginner to dental/dental software.

This helped us become greener for the environment, which was something we were having problems with. A lot of this software is green friendly - if you will. This also helped our providers maximize, and even surpass their daily goals!

"EagleSoft Review"

What do you like best?

I like the charting module especially for charting specific surfaces of teeth. I also like how the progress notes are organized chronologically all on one screen and I clearly see what was done the last visit without having to search around and make multiple clicks. The treatment plan and billing integration is also a plus. X-Ray integration works well also.

What do you dislike?

The schedule view could be improved. Changing between the different views isn't the easiest. I would like if they could expand the number of different calendar views especially ones for week view and month view

Treatment planning staging is made a lot easier with that feature in the software. I can select the stage (1,2,3,4) directly from the chart and when the proposed treatment plan is printed.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like that it is organized in many tabs that are pretty simple to understand and navigate. Very helpful in a dental setting when scheduling appointments or looking up patients, etc. The smartdoc also details all copied receipts and form, so it's nice that it's kept all in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how you only get patient alerts when you open the Edit Patient app. As assistants, we don’t check Edit Patient as often especially during a rush, so then we’d miss important notes or have to make extra effort to know the needs of the patients, such as Latex allergy, etc. I don't like how it takes an extremely long time to load the smartdoc. This definitely causes more stress when times are busy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d recommend changing the Alerts and making it more apparent for everyone to access easily. I also want the program to run smoother, so our office doesn’t have to restart computers or even the seever sometimes.

The X-Ray machines have a difficult time with connecting to the software. We would have to restart the program or even computer sometimes. The system can be very slow too, such as Smartdoc. If it were possible, there should be quick and easy access to the main insurance policies for us to run through for each patient before seating them, just so we're aware of what to expect in terms of performing xrays and procedures and knowing the estimate right away.

EagleSoft review by Erin K.
Erin K.

"RDH using Eagesoft in Operatory"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly, easy to navigate & self-explanatory. There are a lot of icons that are very helpful & used as shortcuts. I also love that it has its own messaging system. By far, the best dental software I’ve worked with!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options for compatible Intraoral Imaging Cameras.

Easy of the day- everything works efficiently with Eaglesoft.

EagleSoft review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"A great way to keep a practice functioning well "

What do you like best?

We love how the Eaglesoft software is able to communicate and cross wires with the Dexis imaging and the solution reach platforms. We love how easy it is to use and to follow through with generic patient information and upkeep. The system is pretty user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the Eaglesoft is sometimes it hard to figure out how to fix a mistake so it doesn't mess up EOD.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing!

We are able to keep our account more update and along with the level of all staff on the same page. We also are able to eliminate the extra writing in patient charts,

"Eaglesoft "

What do you like best?

I like that this software is easy to learn. Once you learn how to use the software you learn where the short cuts are, and that is helpful when trying to help a patient over the phone or right in front of you. Whenever, there is an issue with the program, the techs sign right into our computers and fix it from their end which saves me and my co-workers the hassle of trying to do so.

What do you dislike?

Eaglesoft has crashed a lot lately. It's always at an inconvienient time. Sometimes things are difficult to do on Eaglesoft, and take longer than it should. Dentrix has a better system for some of the things that need to be done.

Eaglesoft allows us to do everything from making appointments for patients to filing claims for insurance.

EagleSoft review by Joanna B.
Joanna B.

"Basic"

What do you like best?

Kept us orderly as best it could. Absolutely served it's function with little to no glitches. Was a necessary tool that was not provided by many other companies. I would say, as in my title, "basic".

What do you dislike?

So many things, I am sorry. I do not want to bash, but they just really are so far behind the times. We try and try to make our own "work-arounds" to make it do what we need it to but it just WONT!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a product that is more workable to your needs. Have a software written specifically for you.

None.

"Pretty decent"

What do you like best?

This platform was user friendly. Easy to navigate and the main dash hides patient information better than other software.

What do you dislike?

I do feel like some of it was a little extra compared to other competitors. Instead of just having everything you need on the screen you had to go the extra mile to get to where you need. ( ex. Getting to a patients chart you had to click on a chair THEN search for the patients info)

Very user friendly. Was even used in school so it’s a great platform to use for those who havent been in the field before. Just an easy way to keenup with patient records and make scheduling easier.

EagleSoft review by Paige H.
Paige H.

"Eaglesoft"

What do you like best?

Eaglesoft is great clinically, but it is terrible for administration.

What do you dislike?

The messaging system isTERRIBLE. It lacks time stamps, read receipts, group functioning.. It does not meet a 7 provider office's needs. While the software is great for the clinical side of the office, it is terrible on the administrative side. Ledgers are incredibly hard to read, the schedule often glitches, and it looks like it hasn't been updated since the 90s.

Our office would not be able to survive without the dental software, but it is not as great as it could be.

EagleSoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Eaglesoft is easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like the graphics making it easy to navigate. Color coding is helpful. I also like the tech support and easily accessible help they offer if there are any problems or questions.

What do you dislike?

Overall it seems a little outdated and old school. I would like to see some updates on overall appearance. There are some features I dislike about charting, especially charting certain things on the probe depths, I feel there is an easier way to chart BOP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the only dental software I have used other than the university training software.

EagleSoft definitely provides many financial management and insurance handling which I do not utilize in my position.

EagleSoft review by Cassi H.
Cassi H.

"Better with Every version"

What do you like best?

I've been using Eaglesoft for over 7 years now and each new version that comes out is much better than the previous. It is becoming more user friendly every day!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the new features can take time to learn how to maneuver but it's nothing too bad.

We are solving the problems of patients being left with unnecessary balances because of the detailed coverage book and fee schedules we can enter into employer accounts. This is great with helping patient's understand their benefits and prevents having to mail balances due.

"Wonderful and Easy"

What do you like best?

There is not one thing that I do not like about this software. It is easy and everyone can use it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I did not find convenient was the fact we could not switch from office schedule to office schedule but other than that it was great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is user friendly and it is simply wonderful! When we knew we were going to switch to another software we were all sad. It also has many colors so it is a never boring background like some other softwares. I personally liked that. I highly recommend!

We had no problems with Eaglesoft so none were being solved.

"Easy to use software "

What do you like best?

I like that eaglesoft has numerous ways to access the same screens, for example, you can get to a patient digital x-rays various ways and it is very simple to do so. You are never clicking through countless pages to get to where you want.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is no undo or re-do button when typing patient notes. Yes, you can hit ctrl-z but not every person is aware of that and notes can get frustrating when you accidentally delete something.

By using EagleSoft, we are able to streamline our business processes and there is little room for error. With all employees using the same software there are fewer errors and everyone is happier in the workplace.

EagleSoft review by Natalie A.
Natalie A.

"Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

It gets the job done, sometimes it saves xrays

What do you dislike?

Too many bugs and not easy to use, the icons don’t have descriptions and too small can’t see icon photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Takes time to catch on

Dental office and none, there are so many glitches and always freezing and not easy to use. Hoovering over the buttons does not show you what that icon is for.

EagleSoft review by Georgianne G.
Georgianne G.

"Eagle soft for Dentistry is great"

What do you like best?

I like Eaglesoft for the ease of use.. I like that the medical history pops up when clicking on patients name. The ease of making appointments is nice compared to other systems.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about Eaglesoft would be treatment planning. That is what took me so long to learn too many steps for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

The benefits are the ease of locating a patient and their appointment.

EagleSoft review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"EagleSoft Takes Your Practice to New Heights"

What do you like best?

The platform and overall application is extremely user friendly, with a fairly straight forward practice management platform. Colored columns and highlighted fields make scheduling and payment Posting a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The platform could use more area space for intraoffice communication between front admin and back office. The commlog section is decent in theory but so much importance rides on effective communication within the office.

Scheduling, patient coordination and treatment planning.

EagleSoft review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Eaglesoft is the best dental software out there "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Icons are very legible. Very few glitches with software.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I dislike is that SmartDoc documents can not be shared between patients (example: insurance card for same family members. Card has to be individually scanned per patient file)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better than Dentrix. Fewer software glitches.

Helps keep track of when patients are due for cleanings. Easy to keep track of reports (financial, patients)

EagleSoft review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

The main feature I like is how easy it is to use. Training employees can take some time but this software makes it easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it’s difficult to get the settings for x-rays right and they can seem blurry.

Adapting schedules to our needs is very easy and fast.

User in Medical Practice

"Eaglesoft is easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of the program. It’s very user friendly and if I have any questions, customer support is easy to talk to to get to the bottom of my issue.

What do you dislike?

I wish the payment schedule portion of the program had more options. I would like the system to automatically send statements when the due date is coming up vs me having to manually find out.

Being able to print out patients by the amount owed still in the system makes it easy to go through and send statements to those who need them.

EagleSoft review by Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

Everything is linked and easy to find, I like that you are able to link notes, images and account information by tooth number for easy filtering.

What do you dislike?

While scanning in documents it does freeze up sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for those who are first getting trained on the software, fast to learn.

Great for sending insurance claims, daily task reminders and communication in the office.

"Dental assistant "

What do you like best?

Eaglesoft is a very user friendly program that is easy to use and easy to place diagnostics for your patients on his or her charts.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike when updates take place alot of your preferences get switched back into the default and you have to reset those every time an update comes though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the updates don't make everything for back to the default settings

Benefits are being able to rely on this program to show patients where the caries have been diagnosed and how to care for the patient without having to explain multiple times, which then in turn saves us time.

" Paterson Eaglesoft"

What do you like best?

Overall the program is great for the dental feild.

What do you dislike?

This program needs improvement in the current area xrays and anyotjer program in the program.

You must exit each screen if you currently in a screen and had imported new xrays or scanned a new documentary in; to view it you must exit that current screen to see what is current.

EAGLESOFT NEEDS A REFRESH BUTTON.

To help eliminate theses extra steps in there program.

I have worked witj different programs and they have this down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

It provides easy scheduling

EagleSoft review by Briana H.
Briana H.

"Ok"

What do you like best?

Easy to schedule patients and keep track of all data

What do you dislike?

Customization is very difficult. Messenger has no time stamps. Hard to filter reports by insurance companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Lots of tips/tricks online

Very hard to get lists that we need for different services to contact those specific patients.

EagleSoft review by Administrator

"Great dental software"

What do you like best?

I loved the user friendly ease of access to this software. It's a wonderful introductory software for newer dental professionals. The scheduling is a breeze, working on accounts is painless. I recommend this to new offices!

What do you dislike?

I found it didn't have all the features that other companies had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software to use, very user friendly, it's even better if you're training new staff due to it's very user friendly interface.

While I used this, I found that it helped for optimal scheduling which was a major issue

EagleSoft review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"A lot of buttons"

What do you like best?

The compatability with different equipment like the scanx

What do you dislike?

It was definitely more complicated to use than dentrix not as self explanatory

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a pano or scan x it works better than dentrix with these.

It is compatible with the scan -x machine and pano.

"Front Office Support"

What do you like best?

Quickfill option is helpful. I use the calendar the most and find it helpful to have templates built out to fill.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be complex to get to other windows. Also we have been having trouble with parts of phone numbers mysteriously disappearing.

We utilize this tool to run our office.

EagleSoft review by Sally B.
Sally B.

"Great system"

What do you like best?

Instant messenger - fantastic way to communicate with my entire team instantly.

Love that you can look up patient benefits immediately as well as care credit

What do you dislike?

The only thing is the way we view patient transactions invoice.

Dental benefits verification

EagleSoft review by Deborah R.
Deborah R.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling side of the software

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if you were in a hurry, it would take time to add a new patient

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your digital imaging is compatible with Eaglesoft

Not too many tabs to look through. The virtual operatory photo made it easy to choose a topic

EagleSoft review by Angie S.
Angie S.

"Eaglesoft experience"

What do you like best?

Eaglesoft is so easy to navigate and figure out on your own compared to other dental softwares

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes and shuts down the whole softw

Storing all of the patient’s information all in one place

"Eaglesoft"

What do you like best?

The user friendly display is mostly self explanatory even if you haven't taken a course to learn the software.

What do you dislike?

Having to click through so many things to get a simple task done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't used any other dental software besides this and data team but I feel this is better of the 2 in the fact that it is more up to date.

Ease of having charting, insurance things, etc all in one place.

EagleSoft review by Katherine L.
Katherine L.

"self explanitory"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. A busy schedule demands a easy navigation.

What do you dislike?

I havent had any negaitive issues with this system

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definately recomend this system. Especially from a hygienist point of view7

The business benefits are easy accesible informatio. We have the ability to search foe patient information quickly.

EagleSoft review by User

"Easy to use dental practice software"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, streamlined UI, very organized.

What do you dislike?

V17 isn't 100% in tune w/Windows update.

Easy to use, mostly streamlined with x-ray software (could be better with working with patient communication program). Easily helps keep our schedule organized and keep track of recall and unscheduled patients.

EagleSoft review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Eagle soft "

What do you like best?

I am just learning the system so I would say I like the chart where patients treatment is entered.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Eaglesoft is it seems to be to many windows to enter and it confuses me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the software, but I also recommend training as well

The only benefits I have realized from the Eaglesoft program is that it prints patient treatment in treatment plan order so it’s easier for the the girls up front to do their job.

EagleSoft review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Love this software "

What do you like best?

Love this software Easy to use. Can maneuver around without a challenge.

What do you dislike?

Inability to define specific search criteria for reports. Inability to delete providers names from drop down list in the time clock area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software to train

Scheduling, documenting, reporting, forecasting production

EagleSoft review by Administrator

"Eaglesoft has great features "

What do you like best?

I like the overall experience of eaglesoft there are plenty of tools to set your practices up for success, but they cost. It is not as user friendly as other dental software in my opinion, but it gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

Constantly crashing, lots of errors that technical support can never pin down or fix, reports aren’t as detailed as other software, not a good way to keep u

All problems can be solved with eaglesoft just not as easily

User in Medical Practice

"Sufficient, but not extraordinary."

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use. It has a simple interface and the customer service is great!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have added features of recall, sub-categorizing insurance benefits, and other features that Dentrix has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use customer support for a tutorial- It will show you how to use the system in ways that are easily figured out.

They keep are charts and x-rays very organized and provide easy ways to refer out to specialty doctors.

EagleSoft review by Ivy E.
Ivy E.

"RDH"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and all my notes can be read by everyone

What do you dislike?

I do t have a dislike I like my software very much

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good software with easy to learn totorials

I like that I can view my charts easily

EagleSoft review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Decent program for Dental offices"

What do you like best?

The layout for eagle soft is very simple and makes everything easy to find. From documentations of patient conditions to treatment plans, Eagle soft is very straight forward to use.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other programs out there like Dentrix, Eaglesoft can look a bit outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple program, Eaglesoft is a good choice.

Being able to treatment plan, make patient pre-exam/ post-exam notes, set conditions of teeth/gums/soft tissues.

EagleSoft review by Chandra R.
Chandra R.

"Eaglesoft "

What do you like best?

Program was easy to learn and easy to use

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike about this program

My whole day runs off recording, the schedule, that's where I take x rays and put my notes in at

"Very pleased"

What do you like best?

It’s ease of use. Very easy to figure out

What do you dislike?

Seem to get errors frequently but not a big deal

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better than the other programs I have used

It helps with organization, time management is great.

EagleSoft review by Kate T.
Kate T.

"Dental program used in my office. "

What do you like best?

I haven’t used any other software. I love the perio charting!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is delayed. Not sure if it’s the program or computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the headset and use the voice recognition.

Not applicable to me.

EagleSoft review by Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.

"Eagles oft is a great dental software "

What do you like best?

I like the perio charting screen and the layout of how you can view your schedule.

What do you dislike?

I feel sometimes the quality of X-ray images is low.

I do not handle the business part of it.

EagleSoft review by sara p.
sara p.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

Its user friendly. The reps that help us are very nice and knowledgeable

What do you dislike?

technical issues now and then.sometimes the system is slow.

how to collect the correct copays

User in Medical Practice

"Best Software for Dental Office"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, does not require numerous mouse clicks. It allows for personalized clinical notes and a personalized format

What do you dislike?

Restriction between front office(reception) area and clinical area

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is worth the expense. You will not regret using it. Purchase it without hesitation

Utilized after conversion from paper charts. Was trained by an experienced user with a clinical background. Was a very smooth transition.

Learning about EagleSoft?

* We monitor all EagleSoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.