EaseCentral

EaseCentral

EaseCentral makes it simple to set up and manage benefits, onboard new hires, stay compliant, and offer employees one destination for all their human resources information.

Work for EaseCentral?

Learning about EaseCentral?

EaseCentral Reviews

Ask EaseCentral a Question
Showing 92 EaseCentral reviews
EaseCentral review by <span>Rachel H.</span>
Rachel H.

"Great system, better than competitors"

What do you like best?

This system overall is excellent, user friendly and easy for clients and employees to login, review benefits options and make elections. We went from 0 to 60 with EaseCentral last fall and now could not operate without it.

What do you dislike?

I have no major complaints. For simple groups who want benefits management this system is perfect. As you get a little more complex there are still a few nuances to be worked through, like keeping just TRANSIT unlocked for benefits changes while locking all other benefits, and having multiple reviewers for processing changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a while and hands on time to get comfortable with the intricacies of the system, but it has been worth it for our team.

We are solving the problem of benefits enrollment for employees. The biggest benefits we see are TRACKING of employees logging in and making their elections, signed forms with any paper, full transparency on employee contributions per pay period. It's all great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EaseCentral
EaseCentral review by <span>Jessica G.</span>
Jessica G.

"Benefits Admin made easy!"

What do you like best?

It's pretty simple to build client portals in EaseCentral, and renewing plans is fast! The have a great customer service hotline to help you with complex plans or issues. They are constantly improving their capabilities to make them better and easier to navigate. I like that you can update plans easily, and toggle back and forth between plans really fast. We used another benefits admIt's pretty simple to build client portals in EaseCentral. Renewing plans is fast! The have a great customer service hotline to help you with complex plans or issues. They are constantly improving their capabilities to make them better and easier to navigate. I like that you can update plans easily, and toggle back and forth between screens really fast. We used another benefits admin system for 8 years and made a change to EaseCentral a year ago, and we don't have any regrets.in system for 8 years and made a change to EaseCentral a year ago, and we don't have any regrets.

What do you dislike?

There are a few navigation issues when pulling up data. In some areas/screens, you can search and select multiple plans or employees, but in a few areas you cannot and have to scroll and scroll and scroll (and if you have several hundred employees, that's a pain). To retrieve a report or enrollment summary, you have to get out of the client and go to the reporting area. Then you have to go back to the client area to get the other data you need, like the members' full SSN. We handle all enrollments/terms for our clients, so it's a pain to go retrieve the SSN under each employee records (I wish it would display on the enrollment summary). I don't like that you have to manually lock new hires to prevent them from logging in and making changes throughout the year. You can't set-up a qualifying event for an employee and then tell them to login to enroll. The employee has to do it, and we get resistance sometimes and have to then make all their elections for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions on the training. The implementation and training was the bumpiest part, and we almost reversed our decision over it. The initial trainer assigned to us was not a good fit at all. Even more challenging was that we have 8 users, and they wanted 7 of us to watch 1 person get trained. We don't believe that watching someone else learn to use the system is a good method for us to become proficient--we needed hands-on, direct training. We had to push back big time to get more hands-on training and another trainer. Then it was MUCH better!

We're offering a free enrollment portal to our clients, which helps us attract and retain business. It's a nice looking portal--simple and easy to navigate for most users. We like that there are several payroll companies that integrate with EaseCentral. We are hopeful that EDI feeds will be coming to our state soon to help cut down on the manual enrollment/termination process we do now for our clients. That would relieve a HUGE admin burden from our team, and free up time for staff to handle more clients and complex issues.

What Benefits Administration solution do you use?

EaseCentral review by <span>Matthew C.</span>
Matthew C.

"Best Technology Resource Ever"

What do you like best?

The items that i like best is the simple user friendly display. The administration & usage of this is so simple and unbelievably fast. The support team of easecentral is remarkable. The actual service & product is darn close to perfect- this is a phenomenonal resource tool.

What do you dislike?

I dont necessarily agree with some of the changes that occurred, but my only dislike is nothing with the software & service- its just pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must for your clients, with the technology revolution that is occurring for employers software like this needs to be a part of your services. The importance is that with this you can really make benefits efficient for your clients, meanwhile being able to provide a tool that will help them grow their business.

I am solving Time & Attendence, Payroll, HRIS and compliance. The onboarding feature is very useful as well. The major benefit i have noticed is efficiency for the admins.

EaseCentral review by <span>Melissa P.</span>
Melissa P.

"A full service broker's dream!"

What do you like best?

EaseCentral makes eligibility management a breeze! No more paper, no applications slipping through the cracks, and I no longer have to decipher untidy handwriting. Open enrollment is so smooth and much more organized.

What do you dislike?

There are few things I dislike, and EaseCentral is constantly making improvements based on the requests from EaseCentral users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're still on the fence about EaseCentral, I recommend you go for it! You will not be disappointed!

Aside from making enrollments, terminations and open enrollment much more efficient, the biggest problem EaseCentral has solved is employee tracking. In the past, if there was a question regarding an employee's plan, I would have to either look it up on the carrier portal (if they had one!) or call the carrier. It saves so much time having all the employee and plan information all in one spot!

EaseCentral review by <span>Stacey H.</span>
Stacey H.

"Love EaseCentral"

What do you like best?

The best part of EaseCentral is that I have control of the site. If there are issues, I can make changes. If something comes up I don't have to wait for customer service to help me.

What do you dislike?

I patiently waiting for EaseCentral to get file feeds to the carriers. Other than that the system works great for small group clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most important piece is making sure that clients understand, EaseCentral is for data collection. It does not currently file feed to the main medical and ancillary carriers.

Allows clients to let their employees enroll online without the hassle of paper. Keeps track of the employees information. Allows for Onboarding, ACA reporting and a few other HR services.

EaseCentral review by <span>Jillian U.</span>
Jillian U.

"Ease Central Success"

What do you like best?

Ease Central is a great resource, housing all group employment and benefit data. It is a one stop for activity and accessing employee info. It is great to have all groups' activities in one location. It is a time saver, efficient and simple to use. When help is needed, they are quick to help and provide immediate solutions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that all my groups are not utilizing it yet. There has not been anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Add your client data and utilize the activity reports. It is awesome!

We are utilizing Ease Central for open enrollment, ongoing enrollments and terminations, qualifying events, plan information and rates, and SBC access for employees.

EaseCentral review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"It's comparable to the larger companies software at a affordable price"

What do you like best?

We have been working with EaseCentral for a year now. It's customer friend and easy to use and when you need help their customer support team is knowledgeable and helpful. Ease Central is truly one of the easiest systems and best values one can offer clients.This platform helps me with customer retention. It is easy to use and customer support is great!

What do you dislike?

The lack of full integration with payroll and other platforms such as Cobra benefits.As part of the on boarding process it lack employee applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is truly a easy platform to use, still needs to add some more features but they are constantly upgrading their platform.

EaseCentral allows small and mid-size agencies the technical tools to compete with much larger firms, at an affordable price. The ability to shop, quote and enroll from a single source is a great feature, a one stop shop that is easy to use.

EaseCentral review by <span>Herbert R.</span>
Herbert R.

"Fast and Ease "

What do you like best?

I like how fast and easy is to set up plans and add employees to the portal.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far, EaseCentral continues to improve constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a ease and up to date enrollment system EaseCentral has it all. It is really easy to use and employees love how quickly they can be done with their elections just with a few clicks.

Paperless employee benefits enrollment. our clients love the idea of not having to hand out lots of applications to employees.

"Great "Ease" of Use"

What do you like best?

Plan set up and management is easy, a large variety of pre-generated reporting exists as well as the ability to run custom reports.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit difficult to see exactly what an employee is looking at when they log in to select benefits, which can be a bit confuses when walking the employee through the enrollment process

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use is great. Reporting is varied, easy, and high customizable. User feedback has been very positive and the support team has been very efficient and engaging.

The onboarding process for group benefits is much simpler, allowing employees to review costs/benefits/documents related to their options in a clean, simple portal. The reporting functions on these elections are great for auditing and analysis.

EaseCentral review by <span>Ian R.</span>
Ian R.

"Ben Admin system that's easy to setup, fast to deploy and it works"

What do you like best?

The fact that our team can setup a client in a matter of hours and be ready to deploy a system that helps bring benefits in to an electronic age. The EaseCentral system was designed and continues to evolve in ways that make almost any benefits program and contribution strategy a possibility to deploy.

What do you dislike?

Product updates and new capabilities happen so quickly that if you miss a couple weeks of updates, you can be really behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't already started using EaseCentral, you're falling really far behind. Great system and great people running and building it.

The new ACA rating system is overly complicated for most people to understand and EaseCentral allows people to spend time comparing/contrasting plans rather than trying to understand the administrative side of benefits. For companies with several carriers, it's also very helpful to not require employees complete multiple forms with duplicate information. And having one centralized database for everything benefits related helps companies, HR and the broker. This system has helped on account management as well as sales and is helping to bring about a paradigm shift in employee benefits.

EaseCentral review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

"Simple. Clean. Intuitive."

What do you like best?

EASE's simple, clean design makes is easy to use. It is easy to collect information from the system and submit it to carriers. Everything is maintained in the history of the client and can be used to easily perform reporting requirements, total compensation statements and more. My employers enjoy receiving a summary of enrollment and corresponding deductions following open enrollment. With all the support materials, including administrative guides, etc, it is easy to teach a client how to administer their end of the platform. Many employees contact my office for questions and assistance. Having the information available to me from EASE allows me and my staff to answer questions quickly, without having to contact the carrier.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if the system was able to populate a change form when an employee makes a change through the system. It would also be helpful for those employers using the system year round if we could renew the new year's benefits and simply have a "turn on" date identified in the system. Instead, we have to change the dates, then go back in to change them when we want open enrollment to start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is constantly updating features and capabilities. If you want to use it to the fullest, keep up with the notices on updates.

Open Enrollment management has become a staple through the platform. The amount of time and followup saved by not having to chase down and collect forms, interpret elections, and request missing information has allowed us to do more, and offer better service.

EaseCentral review by <span>Andria S.</span>
Andria S.

"Ease Central is a great, user friendly electronic enrollment software!"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is. I also like the fact that I can see all of our clients in one place and can quickly access information required. I appreciate the support that I receive any time I have a question and call in. the tech team is very friendly and knowledgeable. My calls are always answered promptly, and I'm never on hold for long periods of time. this is a company who appreciates and respects their customer's time.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to sort my groups/employees by Renewal dates, New Hires, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very user friendly software, and provides a lot of detail regarding our clients that otherwise I would have to manually look up in a file folder. The technology is great and we enjoy using this system. I would recommend this software to any Insurance broker, or client based companies.

Our groups have an system that is easy to use, and provides all benefits in one place. As a broker, we enjoy the ability to see all of our groups in one place as well.

EaseCentral review by <span>Charlie W.</span>
Charlie W.

"EaseCentral Review and Comments regarding their services and products"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, Ease of Use, Customization, Winning New Clients. I like the reporting and the continued updates and improvements. They are a very responsive vendor.

What do you dislike?

Some items are still in the infancy stage and need improvements. They do regularly improve. Some benefits and the flexibility to order benefits could be greatly improved. I would like the ability to add custom links using various buttons on the dashboard. I would like benefit wages and actual wages tabs. Bonus tabs / field/ More flexibility so Total Comp statements would be of more use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, Use it, Use it!! Make it mandatory, train entire team, hire to make sure it is managed. Get clients using and train them. Use on-boarding. Use test employees to check and double check. Set implementation goals and time-frames. Hold your team accountable for implementation. There is a learning curve. Getting all in and training greatly helps the process.

Organization, communications, speed of enrollment process, general efficiency, new sales, selling fee for service compliance easier, ACA Reporting. Elimination of mistakes and incomplete applications. Saves time because rather than waiting on clients to send census, its already there. Identification of mistakes / errors that you are not aware of.

EaseCentral review by <span>Jordan V.</span>
Jordan V.

"Incredible Product for Managing Clients"

What do you like best?

I love the online enrollment system for enrolling new employees in their benefits. Additionally, the open enrollment system is a great way to streamline the annual process of renewing employee benefits. I really appreciate how the EaseCentral team is always trying to introduce new features to make the system even more useful and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have had very few problems with Easecentral, and the support team is always very prompt at resolving the issue, but there have been a few times where the system malfunctioned and did not generate a report of a change made in the system, which caused a bit of additionally work on our part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely at least give it a try, The increasing amount of carriers that are integrated makes it very little work to process and enrollment.

We primarily use the new hire enrollment and open enrollment features for managing our clients employee benefits. Additionally the on- boarding feature is used by our clients quite a bit.

EaseCentral review by <span>anne k.</span>
anne k.

"Great for New hire Enrollment - Not Good on Open Enrollment unless it is EDT feed"

What do you like best?

I like using EASECENTRAL for New Hire Enrollment.

I also like EASECENTRAL Reports on Excel after an enrollment to help with PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS as well as billing Reconciliation.

What do you dislike?

We are having a MAJOR ISSUE with our Open Enrollments. For 1st year Open Enrollments if you want to be able to run a CHANGE Report - you will need to Double build the case - as in .. Build Current Benefits and then load Current Enrollment. Then build Open Enrollment benefits and rates. So that after the Open Enrollment you have the ability to run a Change report. WORSE than this - is the system is built around the assumption that the CARRIER wipes the slate clean yearly and you use EASECENTRAl to Upload everyones elections. If the Carrier doesn't support this- then you are left with the Traditional way of ONLY Submitting the Changes. PROBLEM IS - The system as it stands makes that option a huge volume of work, not to mention paperwork. Apps are printed for all employees, so you have to print a change report . The when you to the best of your ability identify the actual changes , there is no way of just pulling those apps. Instead you have to either print them from the batch - then scan and send etc... SO ALL IN ALL THE VOLUMA OF WORK FOR AN AGENT HAS EASILY QUADRUPLED FOR OPEN ENROLLMENT

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the system will morph into something very usable. For now, it's a good start but has a ways to go.

LOOKING UP WHAT BENEFITS AN EMPLOYEE HAS DUING THE YEAR IS EASY. SYSTEM KEEPS BENEFIT MATERIAL , RATES, ELIGIBILITY, AND PROVIDER LINKS READILY ACCESSIBLE.

EaseCentral review by <span>Matthew S.</span>
Matthew S.

"Gets the job done quickly and efficiently"

What do you like best?

The enrollment process can truly become streamlined and efficient. EaseCentral supports all the different carrier forms that we need and they continue to add more. Having rate tables loaded automatically makes the typically tedious process of setting up a group a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we need to use a paper form that is not supported and it takes some time to get it into the system. A short workaround is to attach a PDF document but that is not as good as having the entire forms package auto-filled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EaseCentral started of with a really effective form-filling system, and continues to grow by additional features and capabilities. It is very easy on the budget too.

We can easily manage large complicated enrollments with employers in multiple locations or other states. By having one central place and process to collect all the necessary for underwriting makes our jobs that much more accurate and efficient.

EaseCentral review by <span>Carmen S.</span>
Carmen S.

"EaseCentral - your new HR Assistant"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for both HR and your employees. The tracking so HR can track where the employees are in the enrollment process and email reminders for employees to go in and complete their benefits. No chasing paperwork from your employees.

What do you dislike?

The inability to hard key in amounts for voluntary universal life benefits.

No more having to decipher employee's handwriting with the pre-populated forms. No more chasing down employees that have missed completing parts of the applications.

EaseCentral review by <span>Alexandra S.</span>
Alexandra S.

"EC is Going Somewhere"

What do you like best?

It makes it REALLY easy for me, as the benefits administrator/broker to manage my clients and assist with their needs. From e-signed forms to access to personal information to help with claims, this tool makes my job a million times easier.

What do you dislike?

It does have some limitations. They are building it as they go and some features are still a bit buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use. If you have a workforce that has access to computers, you'll love this product.

Our brokers manage a lot of our clients' benefits administration. I manage almost all open enrollment, new hires and terms, and day to day changes so this tool helps me with that. Instead of having to collect paper documents and make sure they are filled out correctly, I can just download the forms I need, pre-filled out, and send them to the carriers with no hassle.

"Pretty darn good"

What do you like best?

The accuracy and legibility of completed forms that go to the Carriers

What do you dislike?

EDI not fully functional, especially for Small Groups or groups who have existing accounts that EDI can't be added to. Also, teaching/training the Admins at there place of business has been difficult and ongoing. We have ended up taking back all of the group admin from them, so that doesn't decrease our workload, as we hoped it would.

Recommendations to others considering the product

unless you utilize a GA for setup (at which time you won't have control over the minute details), be prepared to spend a lot of time on set up and customizing

Having access to company and EE info; easy to get rates. accuracy on carrier forms

EaseCentral review by Administrator

"Great Time Saver/Paper Saver"

What do you like best?

I am the person in our company who handles all of the administration of employee benefits and payroll reports. I like that I can keep track of employees progress throughout the whole enrollment process. It has been a very effective tool for me to keep track of new hires, terminations, etc for all of our various groups. It saves our company a lot of paper, as well as makes my job a lot easier. It has also helped that as long as all the rates are correct, it only takes me a few minutes to run a payroll report for any given company. Our office used to use Healthconnect for payroll reports, but this is a lot more time consuming than using EaseCentral.

Overall, a great product.

What do you dislike?

Some of our groups with older employees have difficulty using the system. I am able to walk them through it if they call in, but most of the time they end up not completing enrollment or signing hard copies.

EaseCentral has effectively reduced the amount of paper our company uses. I am able to do everything by downloading applications/summaries and saving them directly into company or employee files.

Before EaseCentral, we were always receiving hard copies and scanning them into the system. This eliminates the need for those paper copies, for our groups who are willing to switch over to EaseCentral.

EaseCentral review by Consultant

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

Implementing a new employer on the site was easy and if I have any questions the EaseCentral Support Desk was just a quick phone call and the reps. I have talked to were very helpful with what I needed

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have is not being able for my clients to have direct contact with having an EaseCentral rep. assist with training and implementing the Onboarding tools/resources. I was advised that our office needs to be trained first then we need to train our clients. If there was a way EaseCentral can train our clients directly about this would be very helpful since that is the one dislike I h

The implementation of the Onboarding tool and resources. It's great for our client to have but wish if Ease Central can train our clients directly since I am not familiar with how to get this done.

EaseCentral review by <span>Shannon  U.</span>
Shannon U.

"Awesome benefit platform!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use by all levels of employees.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to add unique benefit plans. Example; Life plans driven by changing interest rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very good benefit platform. It is simple to use and easy to work with.

The business problems we are solving for our clients are increased efficiency and accuracy. The benefits we are realizing are faster enrollments with minimal paper.

EaseCentral review by <span>Lynda V.</span>
Lynda V.

"EaseCentral simplifies Benefits Administration from Onboarding to the final Employee Engagement "

What do you like best?

Easy, accurate, paperless benefits communication and enrollment, Ease with Benefit Communication Campaigns. Helps with client retention

What do you dislike?

Need more payroll vendor integrations. Also would love to see EDI (electronic data) file feeds from Ease Central to carrier partners

Cleaner Benefits Administration, Immediate Access to Employee Data, Increased participation in Voluntary Benefit Plans making it by far the easiest way to meet minimum carrier requirements!

EaseCentral review by <span>Nolan W.</span>
Nolan W.

"Outstanding onboarding, benefits, and HR"

What do you like best?

Favorite features: clean layout, easy to customize, friendly and knowledgeable support team, syncs with top payroll providers like TRAXPayroll, and Paylocity. It also makes setting up multi-tier and multi-state groups really easy. I also like the ability to build custom links, videos, and other educational materials as part of the employee onboarding experience.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to more integrations with payroll dividers. Also looking forward to an Ease Central app for employees to access coverage information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try- you won't find an easier system to learn and use. Build times are short, so you'll be able to evaluate it quickly.

Enrolling in employee benefits can be a real headache- Ease Central is helping us streamline how employees better nderstand, and enroll in their benefits.

EaseCentral review by <span>Matthew M.</span>
Matthew M.

"Easecentral - great software backed by incredible people"

What do you like best?

The speed and frequency that they make changes to adapt to the current marketplace. Often time new feature requests will appear within days of requesting them. They couldn't be more responsive to their customers. They make administration of benefits easy.

What do you dislike?

The price could be a little less, but you definitely receive a top notch product and experience for what you do pay. As far as the software goes, anything that I dislike is usually fixed and improved in short order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! you wont regret it!

Ease central removes the need for giant stacks of paper at every open enrollment and with every new hire. It collects and reports so much more information than would be possible with our old system.

Agency

"Helpful tool to streamline/simplify benefit management that could use a few upgrades"

What do you like best?

The employee experience is very "current" and much more user friendly than handing them a confusing worksheet and even more confusing application to fill out.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it does not feed info directly to carrier, the fact that all plans have to be entered one by one and that the system does not know what to offer employees based on zip code. There is still a TON of manual work that goes into making the system work and thankfully that is not something the employees see, but is still pretty labor intensive on the back end.

The need for paper worksheets/apps. The waste level of printing all those documents. Empowering employees to make decisions and add/delete dependents at their leisure instead of waiting for us to produce a new worksheet.

EaseCentral review by <span>Tina V.</span>
Tina V.

"Quick response and easy to connect with"

What do you like best?

I can send inquires when having any problems and they are quick to respond and assist to getting the problem resolved.

Recently started using the HRIS feature for employees -very well received.

The ease of the product with locating what is needed and where the information can be found

What do you dislike?

The time difference between Michigan and Las Vegas. I really don't have anything bad to say. The onboarding team was great and whenever I need something they are available to handle and we get it completed

We use the system for an enrollment system for our self funded plan. We recently started using the HRIS system for our employees and it has been well received.

EaseCentral review by Administrator

"Great Online Benefit Enrollment Product"

What do you like best?

The ease of enrolling in benefits and the time it saves us.

Employees appreciate being able to login from home to view their benefits.

Viewing the screen is very user friendly and easy to follow along for new employees.

What do you dislike?

We are liking this software and do not have an dislikes at this time.

Eliminating the need to complete paper applications.

Helps create reports for our customers to review.

Produces a benefit summary for employees to take home with them and for the employer to keep for their records.

Agency in Insurance

"Strong Benefits Admin Platform"

What do you like best?

The ACA module handles both tracking of eligibility and enrollment data and is capable of marrying the two data sets to determine the correct coding for 1094/5 forms. The enrollment platform is very easy to use, better looking and more functional than any other system I've tested before it. My clients love it!

What do you dislike?

Reporting options are a bit lacking. I would like to see better enrollment tracking reports, or better enrollment tracking details on the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an insurance agency, I vetted several benefits administration systems and EaseCentral was by far the best one. Comprehensive enrollment and admin features, and the ACA module is better than any other I've tested. Plus, the system integrates with my quote system and outputs enrollments in formats the carriers accept.

EaseCentral has made the enrollment process clean, easy, and streamlined for both my agency AND my clients. Cuts down the time it takes to complete enrollment and shortens underwriting times from submission to approval. Plus clients and employees love the system compared to paper applications.

EaseCentral review by Administrator

"Amazing Online Benefit Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the site is to customize. It's very intuitive and easy to move around, which is useful both in building sites, as well as training employees and admins on how to use it. The customer service team is awesome and always quick to respond with helpful input. I've called dozens of times and they're always attentive, quick, and friendly. Ease is constantly updating with new features and materials, which is also very nice, as it seems that they listen to user input and apply what they hear. This has been an invaluable tool for our groups with the transition from paper to online enrollment.

What do you dislike?

Most of what I have disliked or run into snags with on the site have been resolved over time through site updates. There are a couple features that I think would be really helpful that haven't been addressed yet, but it seems that they might be in the works for future updates. For example, it would be very helpful to be able to rearrange the benefit order when employees are going through enrollment. As of now, they appear alphabetically, or in the order in which they were initially loaded into Ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

We haven't implemented the HRIS system much, but we were able to do some ACA forms with it this last year. The reporting has been helpful for payroll reports and keeping a current online database of employee information, which we or the admin can access quickly if needed. It has sped up renewals, quoting, and enrollment significantly.

EaseCentral review by <span>Tony L.</span>
Tony L.

"EaseCentral is one of the best for Small Groups"

What do you like best?

EaseCentral is very user friendly for both employees and Administrators. We have several clients on the platform and hope to add more.

What do you dislike?

Nothing found to dislike. It just works.

We have been able to streamline and make processes easier by using EaseCentral for both our needs and our clients.

EaseCentral review by Administrator

"Overall recommend EaseCentral to any other broker"

What do you like best?

Constantly improving system and adding new features

What do you dislike?

The add on such as HR support center and EDI integrations are harder to get answers or support for, Larry is great but I do not think the carriers are fully aware of what they need to do on their end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it might help(if not being done already) new features should be sent to brokers to test look and use before updating. There have been times some new features are not user friendly

Administration and marketing to new clients

EaseCentral review by <span>Lindsay M.</span>
Lindsay M.

"A Total Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

Having employees complete applications online has dramatically increased the amount of time we spend on new enrollments and additions to groups. A total game changer!

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of updates since we started, so I feel I have to re-learn some things, but in the end the updates are well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time getting to know the system. The more time you spend on the platform, the easier it is and the more you gain.

Not having to scan paper applications is amazing. I also love the consolidated billing reports. I used to have to make my own spreadsheets and manually enter payroll deductions which is very challenging.

EaseCentral review by <span>Tim B.</span>
Tim B.

"Agency user of EaseCentral"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up and auto save as you go. The continuous addition of services for clients to add, is great too as new carriers come on board.

What do you dislike?

Navigation for on-boarding could be easier. The offer letter is not in the same place as the other forms. It should be more seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EaseCentral is professional and working hard to make sure agencies know how to roll it out to clients

On boarding, and initial enrollment are the two biggest issues that customers are finding useful

EaseCentral review by <span>Jennifer M.</span>
Jennifer M.

"EaseCentral is perfect for small businesses."

What do you like best?

Ease of use when showing employees and employers how to utilize the system. Quick set up for new groups and forms are populated with a signature to keep it truly paperless.

What do you dislike?

Manage Changes is a little clunky. We still need additional reports and lists to ensure we are able to manage changes and easily track. Would like to see enrollment options set as "not yet specific" in the drop box and then require change to Enroll/Waive vs default to Waive.

Open Enrollment is much more seamless (Q4 is huge for this!). More accuracy when submitting enrollments/changes (legible) and less errors/missing data that requires follow up in p ast.

EaseCentral review by <span>Willie P.</span>
Willie P.

"I love EaseCentral"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and intuitive for me as the broker and my clients and their employees. Specifically fast & easy to set up and easy for employees to enroll.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing I dislike. I have sat here for 5 minutes and kind think of one real thing I dislike. I'm sorry for having no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very effective tool for an employee benefit broker and consultant. It has benefit administration, paperless new employee on-boarding, and HRIS if needed. Two huge thumbs up.

Paperless HR and benefit enrollment all online. I've been able to work with more group more efficiently, effectively, faster and easier.

Agency in Insurance

"EaseCentral is just that; Easy."

What do you like best?

It is a one place stop for 99% of all day to day administrative needs. Allowing the broker or administrator to complete open enrollment in hours, easily distribute required compliance documents and have a place to check back and easily reconcile billing from month to month.

What do you dislike?

Certain aspects could work better for special enrollments, changes to HSA data and plan prototypes, sometimes mapping of forms, however, overall there not many things that I would use the word "dislike" for.

By loading all groups into EaseCentral last year, we were able to uncover enrollments that may have slipped through the cracks, errors in amounts of volume and basically eliminate errors that could have been catastrophic in this industry. This give us a tool to use to check up on enrollments and make sure things are handled in a timely and accurate format.

Consultant in Insurance

"EaseCentral is a game changer! "

What do you like best?

I love that we have the control over the implementation process. We work with other benadmin systems with outsourced implementation timelines that take weeks to build a group. We can do it internally in a day if absolutely necessary! I've even built a portal onsite an hour before we pushed it to the staff.

What do you dislike?

Only downside I can see is there is very little support for marketing the HRIS services. As a broker I really don't want to get into the weeds on HR processes or even payroll so not having sales support makes it hard to compete with the other InsuranceTech vendors in the space.

EC is cutting back on the amount of paperwork we really need to manage and or decipher. It's a game changer for open enrollment and it's a sticky product for clients.

EaseCentral review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"The easiest most comprehensive HRIS/Benefits Admin Solution we have ever used."

What do you like best?

Affordable, Easy to Use and our client's rave about it. It's a no brainer.

What do you dislike?

As with all systems there are new ideas and innovations we have to wait for but for the most part, they turn around enhancements very quickly. We really have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You at least have to let them demo the product for you before wasting money on other vendors out there. If you are not sold on the demo and this review, I'm not sure if any HRIS/Benefit Admin System will be right for you at this time.

We are saving our clients time, money and effort when it comes to managing HR, being in compliance and staying engaged with employees. It's been a huge win for our agency in creating complete solutions for our clients.

EaseCentral review by <span>Nick L.</span>
Nick L.

"Best tool for the independent agent"

What do you like best?

Best customer service, best tools, can scale easily, and very affordable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. This is a great system that is constantly improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No doubt this is the best software out there. Setup a free trial through Word & Brown or Warner Pacific. Once you realize this is the best, they can transfer your account to the paid version which includes ACA and other tools you will need.

EaseCentral allows you to compete with the big agencies by providing online enrollment and a portal for employees and administrators throughout the year.

EaseCentral review by <span>Nathan A.</span>
Nathan A.

"EaseCentral online benefits enrollment system"

What do you like best?

EaseCentral lives up to it's name, it's super easy to use and anyone can do it! Plus is makes our job as a broker so much easier, makes us look good and adds a lot of value to our clients.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have direct EDI feeds to ALL carriers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up is easy, great support and cost effective.

Accurate data gathering, rate calculations, employee tracking, ACA compliance, etc.

EaseCentral review by <span>Kristen h.</span>
Kristen h.

"Best customer/tech support "

What do you like best?

The Vegas call center is amazing. Always able to assist and teach me something new each time i call in

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the hold time but that means more people are using the system as in brokers so that's good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

get more "EDI" set ups like you have with Blue Shield

reporting for our clients is a breeze now! Census and premium counts done automatically. Works amazing!

EaseCentral review by <span>Mary H.</span>
Mary H.

"Love having this to offer to my Employer Clients"

What do you like best?

We like the ease of employees logging in, inputting their information and being able to see their options. Our employer clients love having the benefits visible for possible hires and new hires forms are automatically sent to us, the broker.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the updates are overwhelming and hard to keep up with. The changes with OE and new hires are a bit hard to deal with.

Multiple attempts to get forms filled out properly; having to manually fill out benefit election sheet for each employee personally

EaseCentral review by <span>Alex K.</span>
Alex K.

"Neat all in one employee insurance benefits system"

What do you like best?

Clean cut website, easy to navigate from an employee perspective

Lots of customization

Outstanding support team

Ability to view payroll deductions

What do you dislike?

Way too many steps to remember from an agent or HR perspective to load a new group

Doesn't automatically load renewal plans, must re-load manually again as if a new group

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to support often

Single platform for employers to handle multiple lines of business

Agency in Insurance

"EaseCentral makes administration easy"

What do you like best?

Employee enrollment capabilities. Ease of administration

What do you dislike?

EaseCentral is always working to improve the platform by adding more features and while I like that the system is always evolving for the better, it does make it a bit challenging to learn how to utilize all the system's features.

I no longer have to conduct in-person enrollment meetings, saving me and my clients time. I don't have to print off tons of handouts and enrollment forms. All material is on EaseCentral. The forms are fully completed and no need to go back to the client for missing information. Faster approval times as a result.

Consultant in Insurance

"Great Online Onboarding Benefits Management Tool for Brokers..."

What do you like best?

Ease of setup of a group and the fact that we have control over enrollments.

What do you dislike?

When an employee goes in mid year to make a change, its not clear at times what has happened, so we have to investigate a little deeper to find out what has happened. Its getting better though...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the most bang for your buck system out there, and we have screened most of them.... EaseCentral is legit.

It solves the on-boarding problem, and it also creates an effective online benefits management system for us, as brokers. Even if a client does not want to use the platform, we have them in there - to assist with calculating deductions, and updating employee benefit kits.

Agency

"Slick interface and simple for employees to use"

What do you like best?

Very simple for employees to use. On the admin side the reporting capabilities are great.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of or have discovered yet that I dislike about their software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system for the price. Data entry required to build groups.

Online enrollments for new hires, paperless renewals for Open Enrollment, integrated HRIS for groups needing that functionality.

EaseCentral review by <span>April V.</span>
April V.

"Vice President"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of setting of groups and all the help links that are available.

What do you dislike?

There are a few issues with getting my compensation for MDLIVE and integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful to work with and your customers will be very impressed with you providing this service.

Getting employees enrolled in their benefits in a timely manner. Having an electronic file of all their enrollment data as well as getting all the required department of labor information to them.

Agency in Insurance

"Ease Central Is A Leader In Online Benefit Administration"

What do you like best?

EaseCentral provides a complete solution for our brokerage. The system allows us to have control of the enrollment experience from start to finish. We have been very impressed with the ability for benefits administrators to learn this system quickly. In addition, EaseCentral remains on the cutting edge by gathering feedback and implementing requested features. Support for EaseCentral is rapid, effective and pleasant to use.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see more options to integrate with other services our clients may use. EDI feeds for medical carriers as well as for smaller sized groups.

Prefilled enrollment forms have been great for us. We find fewer errors and it greatly streamlines the entire enrollment process.

Agency in Insurance

"Great Tool for Growing Agencies"

What do you like best?

EaseCentral has been a great partner for us for several years. We love how customizable and easy to use the platform is. Regardless of the size of the group, Easecentral makes it easy for us to manage the benefits/enrollments of them all.

What do you dislike?

You cannot currently reorder the different types of plans. We create enrollment guides for our clients so it would be best if we could align the site to match the preferred order of the benefits we present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most fair priced product in the space out there.

Employee communication and a paperless enrollment. These 2 items alone have improved our service to our clients drastically

EaseCentral review by <span>Emily M.</span>
Emily M.

"Account Manager"

What do you like best?

The easy to software for small groups medical plans and using the platform for open enrollment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software can be a little picky and makes you log out to make sure the information pulled the right quoting numbers through

Small group quoting, open enrollment platform, health history application and payroll integration.

EaseCentral review by <span>Aaron A.</span>
Aaron A.

"First time user of Benefits software"

What do you like best?

It was the low cost that made my company to choose for Easy central.

What do you dislike?

I felt like it requires too much broker's time to make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want low cost solution and don't have IT department Ease Central might be the solution.

Original approach was to give client extra benefits of choosing us as a broker.

We were able to do more sales and look more professional.

EaseCentral review by <span>Janelle P.</span>
Janelle P.

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!"

What do you like best?

Ease and of the system..Flows nicely. Great Resources in the HELP section and Marketing Tools section

What do you dislike?

The Plan Comparision area under the Employee benefits is not very user friendly..Difficult to maneuver and print the Comparisons

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommended

By offering an On-line enrollment system to are Clients We have become competitive in the Insurance playing field are retaining our clients. Our clients see this s n added value service.

"Love EaseCentral!"

What do you like best?

EaseCentral is an essential tool for us as a benefits GA. We love its simplicity and ease of use best. It fits for five person groups all the way up to 750 and higher. And, the team at EaseCentral is constantly coming up with ideas to make it better.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike much. There are items I would improve upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EaseCentral is the most innovative of all the new ben admin technologies. They listen to their customers and constantly improve. They're a great partner. Their service is fantastic.

The open enrollment process is much smoother and we are more competitive with it in our practice.

"Very helpful product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use by our brokerage and also our client's HR managers and employees. It allows client's employees to enroll even if they are remote, and forms are complete. I like the customization features. Most of the time, your help desk is knowledgeable and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve for our client's HR. Not all forms populate correctly (although I understand this is difficult to remedy). The build-out of the portal can be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take all the training available

Customer retention. Less back-and-forth with clients (due to complete forms).

EaseCentral review by Internal Consultant in Insurance
Internal Consultant in Insurance

"We're huge fans!"

What do you like best?

Customization of employee experience

Broker builds and controls the portal

Quick setup time

Support team is awesome

Transparency between EaseCentral and my company

Most simple ACA filing I've ever experienced

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There has not been anything in EaseCentral so far that we cannot figure out how to set up and manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EaseCentral is a young company and if they don't have your feature available now, suggest it to their support team and revisit in a month or two. They are quick to respond to inquiries and feature requests.

Easier, remote Open Enrollment meetings, great for auditing carrier bills to catch enrollment issues early.

EaseCentral review by <span>Kim B.</span>
Kim B.

"Easy to work with and quick response timr"

What do you like best?

When I have a problem or issue they are quick to respond to my questions.

What do you dislike?

You can't do termination paperwork and it is not always mapped from application completely

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the investment especially if you share it with other trusted brokers then financially it makes sense for small brokers.

Easy to document and keep track of employees during enrollment. Time saving

"G2"

What do you like best?

i like that i have one place to work on all of my groups. i wish that my groups liked to work in the portal.

What do you dislike?

the portal has been hard for clients to use. this causes a lot of trouble when in a rush and make me look bad as a broker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

made sure it's worth the money

on line portal for those that want it- the groups that take the time to get over the learning curve like it but it's a big curve!

EaseCentral review by Administrator

"Great tool to retain and attract employer groups"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the system. The system has many tools to grow your insurance business including running health proposals for fast turn-around. Great tracking for open enrollment.

What do you dislike?

Many forms are not up to date and some carriers will not take them. The turn around to them replaced takes longer than I would expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use... Beneficial to your employees and HR staff.

Enrollment forms are easy to read and submit to carriers. We also have tracking through the enrollment process so we know who has enrolled. We have added several new groups to our book of business.

EaseCentral review by <span>Beth T.</span>
Beth T.

"I have been using EaseCentral for about 2 months now"

What do you like best?

I love the running total for premium on the benefits

What do you dislike?

I wish you could create forms to auto populate when employees fill out their info. Also want more ingetration with payroll vendors

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like it to directly connect to more payroll vendors

I haven't had any problems. The help team has been great to work with when I have had questions

EaseCentral review by <span>Tracie A.</span>
Tracie A.

"EaseCentral"

What do you like best?

It is so much simpler for the employees, employer and the broker

What do you dislike?

The rate libraries are not easy to navigate for UHC and tend to be off by a few cents for each age band

So much easier to chase down employees during open enrollment and their new hire waiting period

It frees up a lot of time for our broker team

EaseCentral review by <span>Becky S.</span>
Becky S.

"Ease of Administration of Group Accounts"

What do you like best?

This system is a great way to manage your group accounts and also help the client process all new hire elections.

What do you dislike?

The reports that can be generated needs some upgrades. Like a payroll deduction report is not very easy to read.

Ease of paperless enrollments for employees and one system for employees to elect all of their benefits in one platform

EaseCentral review by <span>Danny F.</span>
Danny F.

"Great Platform for a Fair Price"

What do you like best?

Not only does the platform look and perform well it comes at a great value. Additionally the team continues to listen to it's customers and make enhancements to improve the system.

What do you dislike?

Some things are take a long time to setup. I wish there were more bulk change, upload features

This system brings a large corporate feel to small organizations.

EaseCentral review by <span>Nancy J. K.</span>
Nancy J. K.

"Feedback"

What do you like best?

Love the "ease" of use of the EaseCentral system. We mostly love that we have some control in working with the software!

What do you dislike?

It's missing on link....the EDI portion to send data to the carriers.

It allows us to offer a economical enrollment system for our clients to allow their employees to complete their benefit elections.

Agency in Insurance

"Great tool and partnership!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about EaseCentral is the intuitive programming and accessibility of their team for questions and suggestions.

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick something, I would say that the carrier rate detail is not always up to date. I also wish you could choose from different formats when the rates are generated. (families listed vertically vs. horizontally etc.)

We are able to underwrite with multiple carriers at one time, and handle open enrollment/ongoing changes in real time. Overall have one "place of truth" for the client and for us is great.

"Clients Love it"

What do you like best?

I like that Clients love it and don't need keep track of their paper applications.

What do you dislike?

I had a situation once where an employee updated her beneficiary info and when we submitted her form, the dental was automatically waived and she was termed. We had to scramble to get her reinstated. I would like to have an electronic feed to the carrier

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check all applications for possible missing information

Less paper for the employer. I don't have to send SBC's to the client, they already have them.

EaseCentral review by <span>Rebecca V.</span>
Rebecca V.

"EaseCentral is great, organizes all our groups in one place and makes life easier"

What do you like best?

EaseCentral spits out signed applications after employees log in.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes employees get confused how to navigate through all the steps to get all the way to e-signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend

Up to date plan summaries are great, organizing group and employee data all in one place.

"Simple and Succesful"

What do you like best?

The ability to instantly enroll new hires. A quick email will provide a new hire access to their benefit options as well as the rates for the plans offered in a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features seem to be a bit difficult to deal with. There is a lack of clarity and organization in a lot of the reports provided

We no longer need to track down paper applications and risk losing paperwork along the way. Most employees prefer the online enrollment

Agency in Insurance

"EaseCentral provides a solution for admin tracking in all areas for benefits."

What do you like best?

EaseCentral provides easy set up and tracking for the groups that need an admin system that works with them and not against them. Enhancements are being done monthly that make the system more robust and easy to work and understand.

What do you dislike?

File feeds and reporting are not readily available, but EaseCentral does take our ideas and puts them in the queue for further enhancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is a great first step into an admin system especially as your company grows.

N/A

EaseCentral review by Administrator

"Easecentral - a great way to consolidate your group benefits"

What do you like best?

The UI is clean and easy to set up. Customization is high (for a price, of course), but you can make it look like it's really made for your company.

What do you dislike?

It is a steep learning curve especially if you have categories of eligible employees that have different OE dates. If you have a simpler structure, you're golden on this.

The reports are all encompassing.

EaseCentral review by <span>Stacey C.</span>
Stacey C.

"Ease-E Peezy "

What do you like best?

Ease Central makes administration so much easier for my groups under 100!

What do you dislike?

That employees somehoe get through process without signature. Eliminate that.

Benefits enrollment assistance for small groups. Option of Online forms!

EaseCentral review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

That easecentral is constantly updating and improving the site for brokers and their clients.

What do you dislike?

The occasional error that occurs during enrollments

It's great for marketing to new groups, keeping groups and making enrollments easy!

"Review of EaseCentral"

What do you like best?

It has always seemed to flow pretty easily for employees.

What do you dislike?

We've said from the beginning that it was such a plain site to look at. Other systems were much more aesthetically pleasing but we went with EaseCentral because of it's flow.

We are able to advertise it as an easy to use, online system that makes sure all of the bases are covered. It has saved HR admins time and

EaseCentral review by <span>Nathan C.</span>
Nathan C.

"Changed my whole agency"

What do you like best?

Paperless enrollment and custom contribution structures

What do you dislike?

Daily change reports are fairly difficult to manage and track

Agency management issues for a small agency and it has improved most of my SOP's

Agency in Insurance

"EaseCentral Great solution for small companies"

What do you like best?

I love that small companies can use EaseCentral in so many ways, on boarding new employees, managing benefit enrollments and integrating payroll just to name a few.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve but lots of support and demos to help.

All named above. When small companies have one employee wearing many hats it is nice they can use one system for so many tasks.

"EaseCentral evaluation"

What do you like best?

The online enrollment works well and really makes the process much easier.

What do you dislike?

Since it's rules based it takes some time to set up a case correctly. However they have helped by providing libraries of plans to choose from.

I'm helping my business owners be more organized and are building a strong partnership between our company and their company.

"EaseCentral is awesome!"

What do you like best?

The ability of online enrollment, carrier forms and employee payroll rates.

What do you dislike?

Finding the rates for the medical plans and the medical benefits often have errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use system that's also user friendly.

It controls missing information on forms and allows employees to compare plans based on their cost.

Agency in Insurance

"Great Platform with everything I need."

What do you like best?

I like how it has the plan library and rates built in for small group plans.

What do you dislike?

The ability to have direct feeds from EaseCentral to the insurance companies would be great.

Solving the issue of managing all of the benefits, whose on what, sending out information, and a place where employees can enroll electronically with their benefits.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy for clients/employees to navigate and enroll/view their benefits

What do you dislike?

Sometime its a little hard to find where to run the report I am looking for. Wish there was a payroll deduction rollup report.

Employee engagement is better, way to track and confirm plan waivers. Liklihood of voluntary benefits selling because easy to see pay period deductions.

EaseCentral review by <span>Denevieve N.</span>
Denevieve N.

"Easecentral is the easiest system for our clients and their employees to use to capture enrollment"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the system, clients appreciate it and love it

What do you dislike?

Handling of multiple eligibility for contributions

Feeds with carriers.

"Making good changes"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform is easy to use and that the Beere and Purves library auto populates documents.

What do you dislike?

customer service does not follow through

We are using EC for all of our small business clients. Even customers that are not computer savvy are able to be walked through the system to complete enrollments.

Agency

"Ease Central Survey Review"

What do you like best?

How responsive they are to update request and how they are coming out with new features all the time

What do you dislike?

COBRA administration has a lot of areas that need improvement

We have acquired and retained alot of business by using Ease Central, solving compliance and reporting administration headaches for our clients

"Senior Sales Executive"

What do you like best?

Once you get used to he system, it's very easy to navigate for both my team and the client.

What do you dislike?

I don't usually get into the minutia, so that would be a better question for my team

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you'll like it

EASE of enrollment for our clients

EaseCentral review by Agency in Human Resources
Agency in Human Resources

"A flexible and robust system having an intuitive and user friendly interface."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, flexibility, capability and rapid improvements and upgrades

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Shortcomings have been addresses and additional capabilities are rapidly being added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great value

Providing an online benefits enrollment and management system to group clients. Benefits communications and enrollment ease, effictiveness and efficiency.

"From the beginning..."

What do you like best?

The Customer Service is top notch! Ease Central is consistently updating the system and offering new products.

What do you dislike?

Inability at the time to pull search an employees name in you entire portfolio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Centralized enrollment and and I-9 services have been an added plus!

Agency in Insurance

"Integration leads to stickiness"

What do you like best?

The integration of payroll, HRIS, onboarding and benefits.

What do you dislike?

There are a few vendors we use that are not integrated with EaseCentral but I'm they're working on it.

Efficiency, simplicity of information and data storage and retrieval. Faster turnaround time and less errors.

"Account Manager"

What do you like best?

I use it strictly for benefits and it is a perfect platform for small. Groups.

What do you dislike?

Not enough training for employers and employees

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy set up and simple to use

Cleaner Open enrollment

Reduction of paperwork

Less error

Great Reference for brokers

"It's easy to use."

What do you like best?

Their customer service response time is quick.

What do you dislike?

When benefits renew, they drop from the employer's benefit choices w/o Ease Central notifying me

Clean, readable and complete employee applications decrease administration time for my office.

"easecentral"

What do you like best?

user friendly interface for brokers & clients

What do you dislike?

employer contribution not being displayed

great for small group rate quoting, really speeds up our renewal process and allows us to work ahead with group renewals

"Seminar review"

What do you like best?

Great first day! You have a great product. I have been using it for about a year and am very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I like the updates you shared with us .

Paperless enrollment!!

EaseCentral review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great tool for our clients"

What do you like best?

We can onboard employees and give them their benefits in the palm of their hand

What do you dislike?

I can't keep up with all the changes and trainings

Going Paperless!

EaseCentral review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Wonderful system"

What do you like best?

easy to use and navigate through the system

What do you dislike?

nothing... everytyhing seems to flow smoothly

ease of renewals

Learn more about EaseCentral

EaseCentral Videos

Learning about EaseCentral?

* We monitor all EaseCentral reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.