EaseCentral

EaseCentral

EaseCentral makes it simple to set up and manage benefits, onboard new hires, stay compliant, and offer employees one destination for all their human resources information.

Work for EaseCentral?

Learning about EaseCentral?

EaseCentral Reviews

Ask EaseCentral a Question
Showing 60 EaseCentral reviews
EaseCentral review by <span>Ian R.</span>
Ian R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The fact that our team can setup a client in a matter of hours and be ready to deploy a system that helps bring benefits in to an electronic age. The EaseCentral system was designed and continues to evolve in ways that make almost any benefits program and contribution strategy a possibility to deploy.

What do you dislike?

Product updates and new capabilities happen so quickly that if you miss a couple weeks of updates, you can be really behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't already started using EaseCentral, you're falling really far behind. Great system and great people running and building it.

The new ACA rating system is overly complicated for most people to understand and EaseCentral allows people to spend time comparing/contrasting plans rather than trying to understand the administrative side of benefits. For companies with several carriers, it's also very helpful to not require employees complete multiple forms with duplicate information. And having one centralized database for everything benefits related helps companies, HR and the broker. This system has helped on account management as well as sales and is helping to bring about a paradigm shift in employee benefits.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EaseCentral
EaseCentral review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

Simple. Clean. Intuitive.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

EASE's simple, clean design makes is easy to use. It is easy to collect information from the system and submit it to carriers. Everything is maintained in the history of the client and can be used to easily perform reporting requirements, total compensation statements and more. My employers enjoy receiving a summary of enrollment and corresponding deductions following open enrollment. With all the support materials, including administrative guides, etc, it is easy to teach a client how to administer their end of the platform. Many employees contact my office for questions and assistance. Having the information available to me from EASE allows me and my staff to answer questions quickly, without having to contact the carrier.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if the system was able to populate a change form when an employee makes a change through the system. It would also be helpful for those employers using the system year round if we could renew the new year's benefits and simply have a "turn on" date identified in the system. Instead, we have to change the dates, then go back in to change them when we want open enrollment to start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is constantly updating features and capabilities. If you want to use it to the fullest, keep up with the notices on updates.

Open Enrollment management has become a staple through the platform. The amount of time and followup saved by not having to chase down and collect forms, interpret elections, and request missing information has allowed us to do more, and offer better service.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Benefits Administration solution do you use?

EaseCentral review by <span>Andria S.</span>
Andria S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is. I also like the fact that I can see all of our clients in one place and can quickly access information required. I appreciate the support that I receive any time I have a question and call in. the tech team is very friendly and knowledgeable. My calls are always answered promptly, and I'm never on hold for long periods of time. this is a company who appreciates and respects their customer's time.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to sort my groups/employees by Renewal dates, New Hires, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very user friendly software, and provides a lot of detail regarding our clients that otherwise I would have to manually look up in a file folder. The technology is great and we enjoy using this system. I would recommend this software to any Insurance broker, or client based companies.

Our groups have an system that is easy to use, and provides all benefits in one place. As a broker, we enjoy the ability to see all of our groups in one place as well.

EaseCentral review by <span>Charlie W.</span>
Charlie W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Simplicity, Ease of Use, Customization, Winning New Clients. I like the reporting and the continued updates and improvements. They are a very responsive vendor.

What do you dislike?

Some items are still in the infancy stage and need improvements. They do regularly improve. Some benefits and the flexibility to order benefits could be greatly improved. I would like the ability to add custom links using various buttons on the dashboard. I would like benefit wages and actual wages tabs. Bonus tabs / field/ More flexibility so Total Comp statements would be of more use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, Use it, Use it!! Make it mandatory, train entire team, hire to make sure it is managed. Get clients using and train them. Use on-boarding. Use test employees to check and double check. Set implementation goals and time-frames. Hold your team accountable for implementation. There is a learning curve. Getting all in and training greatly helps the process.

Organization, communications, speed of enrollment process, general efficiency, new sales, selling fee for service compliance easier, ACA Reporting. Elimination of mistakes and incomplete applications. Saves time because rather than waiting on clients to send census, its already there. Identification of mistakes / errors that you are not aware of.

EaseCentral review by <span>Jordan V.</span>
Jordan V.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the online enrollment system for enrolling new employees in their benefits. Additionally, the open enrollment system is a great way to streamline the annual process of renewing employee benefits. I really appreciate how the EaseCentral team is always trying to introduce new features to make the system even more useful and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have had very few problems with Easecentral, and the support team is always very prompt at resolving the issue, but there have been a few times where the system malfunctioned and did not generate a report of a change made in the system, which caused a bit of additionally work on our part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely at least give it a try, The increasing amount of carriers that are integrated makes it very little work to process and enrollment.

We primarily use the new hire enrollment and open enrollment features for managing our clients employee benefits. Additionally the on- boarding feature is used by our clients quite a bit.

EaseCentral review by <span>anne k.</span>
anne k.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like using EASECENTRAL for New Hire Enrollment.

I also like EASECENTRAL Reports on Excel after an enrollment to help with PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS as well as billing Reconciliation.

What do you dislike?

We are having a MAJOR ISSUE with our Open Enrollments. For 1st year Open Enrollments if you want to be able to run a CHANGE Report - you will need to Double build the case - as in .. Build Current Benefits and then load Current Enrollment. Then build Open Enrollment benefits and rates. So that after the Open Enrollment you have the ability to run a Change report. WORSE than this - is the system is built around the assumption that the CARRIER wipes the slate clean yearly and you use EASECENTRAl to Upload everyones elections. If the Carrier doesn't support this- then you are left with the Traditional way of ONLY Submitting the Changes. PROBLEM IS - The system as it stands makes that option a huge volume of work, not to mention paperwork. Apps are printed for all employees, so you have to print a change report . The when you to the best of your ability identify the actual changes , there is no way of just pulling those apps. Instead you have to either print them from the batch - then scan and send etc... SO ALL IN ALL THE VOLUMA OF WORK FOR AN AGENT HAS EASILY QUADRUPLED FOR OPEN ENROLLMENT

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the system will morph into something very usable. For now, it's a good start but has a ways to go.

LOOKING UP WHAT BENEFITS AN EMPLOYEE HAS DUING THE YEAR IS EASY. SYSTEM KEEPS BENEFIT MATERIAL , RATES, ELIGIBILITY, AND PROVIDER LINKS READILY ACCESSIBLE.

Learn more about EaseCentral

EaseCentral Videos

Learning about EaseCentral?

* We monitor all EaseCentral reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.