Easel.ly

Create and share visual ideas

Work for Easel.ly?

Learning about Easel.ly?

Easel.ly Reviews

Ask Easel.ly a Question
Showing 89 Easel.ly reviews
Easel.ly review by Peter Y.
Peter Y.
View Original
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Easel.ly
Easel.ly review by Pere S.
Pere S.

"Easy to use platform and professional done for you Infographics at a fraction of the cost"

What do you like best?

I used mostly the done for you services. The results where very professional looking Infographics that I could re-use as a template inside the members area of the web-app.

The same day I showed the Infographics to friends, I made my first sale, without actually needing to sale anything.

Very happy with the results.

What do you dislike?

I've found that 3D graphics are not reusable in the web-app, and that if you need very specific pictures they may not be in their offer of free pictures catalog

Recommendations to others considering the product

The done for you Infographics are of a very high quality, and the price one of the best of the Market. You also receive the final file as a template for future use

The need to show my clients a clear path from where they are (point A) to where they could be (point B) if they followed my services program.

And a self assessment tool so that they can also see where they're at now and the steps needed to go to the next level

What Other Design solution do you use?

Easel.ly review by Kelly G.
Kelly G.

"Easy-to-use and lots of pre-loaded art in the paid version"

What do you like best?

Easel.ly is just so fast. I also use Canva for quick graphics, but I find the art available on the Easel.ly paid version (student $18/year) is really great. I love the options for resizing fonts. Lightening fast for logo mocks.

What do you dislike?

If you do use easel.ly for more than quick mocks, you can run into issues with canvas size. For example, their preset values for "letter" are not the right size and they don't have the same range of presets that Canva offers. That said, there is a lot of flexibility, although that can be a blessing or curse... just something to be aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free version. If you like it, it's super cheap for the year upgrade.

I use easel.ly when I need to make a quick infographic. While the range of templates is not what Canva offers, if you're more into designing from scratch, it's super fast and offers greater flexibility in some overlooked areas.

Easel.ly review by Barry F.
Barry F.

"Efficient and Pleasant Design Services"

What do you like best?

The are professional, efficient, and skilled. They provide high quality design services, quick-turn around, excellent communication, and extremely high value.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I am thrilled with the services provided by Easel.ly design services. I am a difficult customer, and they dealt with me happily and professionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Easel.ly! They helped me solve my issue with my resume in a short amount of time. Their design services help me set my application apart from everyone else.

As an educator, it allows me to create high-quality infographics to help communicate difficult concepts. I would love for my school to purchase an enterprise account, which would allow me to teach my students how to create infographics on their own.

I needed to create a visual timeline of my work roles while employed at a school. My resume is often confusing because of the myriad roles and responsibilities I have had over the years. I needed a visual representation of my career to clarify my unique work experiences. I attempted to design my own infographic with my Easely.ly account, but I did not possess the design skills necessary so I used their professional design services.

Easel.ly review by José L.
José L.

"Awesome product, fast support, on time delivery, and great customer service"

What do you like best?

A great experience from beginning to end with Ginelle and Vernon from Easel.ly. I always had quick answers to my questions and a dedicated team member to guide me through all the process. The infographic they delivered is sharp, clean, and well balanced in the design. Simply awesome!

I couldn't do better, and that's why I decided to go with Easel.ly in the first place. Wouldn't hesitate to work with you again! I recommend this service to anyone having a hard time with infographics.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have nothing bad to say about them! I'm used to constructively criticize services I hire, but this time, I'm simply amazed. I had a great experience with this team to be my first time, and that counts a lot for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look a the public visuals they have available in their database. That is the proof of the type of work you can get done with this tool and the team behind it.

The lack of design skills and image tools, and time needed to build infographics. I can definitely outsource these tasks with a great team by now.

Having extra time to dedicate to define and implement a strategy for my business is priceless, so this is definitively a no brainier for me from now on. I'm going to save time and invest it where I can create the most impact in the business.

Easel.ly review by Mary Anne P.
Mary Anne P.

"I love Easel.ly. They do amazing LOW COST infographics very fast!"

What do you like best?

It is hard to say what I like best about Easel.ly First, the CEO, Vernon Southward, is super approachable and low key. He spent time with me to understand my needs and gave me some great insights on infographics.

You can do them yourself, but his team of creative people can do so much better in a much faster time. They even have handy webinars to help you out. Great service, I am a fan!

What do you dislike?

The are really great about input. I had trouble initially with trying to communicate my first draft changes, but we got it figured out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a shot and take advantage of the complimentary 15 minute meeting with the CEO. It was well worth the investment of time.

Understanding the different types of infographics and using their FREE tool to get started. I quickly realized, the time saving and more professional look they do is worth every penny.

Easel.ly review by Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

"Fast and Fabulous"

What do you like best?

I got a subscription to Easel.ly to create my own Infographics and have had some success - even with being a total novice. I recently took advantage of a deal to have their team of designers create an infographic for a nonprofit with which I volunteer. The designers were able to distill lot of information into an Easel.ly digestible format that looked great. They used our design strategy and logo and it was very consistent with our branding. They were patient with our endless tweaks and revisions, and they always responded within 24 hours with an updated version. The price for this kind of service was amazing and I will definitely use them again if the opportunity arises.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I did not find their service sooner! I really don't have any negative comments about my experience with them.

I utilized Easel.ly's services to help a nonprofit organization that has basically a $0 budget for overhead. This infographic will be a foundational marketing piece to help us grow in our influence and sustainability. It will quickly communicate our services, our intended audience, our impact, and our contact information. We have badly needed this kind of document for a long time but did not have anyone on our team that had the skills to create it. Nor did we have the budget to hire a graphic designer. Easel.ly's affordable service has removed both of those obstacles. We are excited to start utilizing the results of our collaboration.

Easel.ly review by Brigitte B.
Brigitte B.

"Great overall value with a fast turnaround time"

What do you like best?

The quick turnaround time and editing tool

What do you dislike?

Aside from email, communication is rough

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you use their design service, be sure to provide as much information as possible (i.e. layout preferences, font choice, complete content to be used, etc.) so that your end result is as close to perfect early on in the process.

We have so many ideas in mind and not enough time to implement them all. Easel.ly helps us to put all of our design ideas into play. After providing a basic explanation of what we need to be designed, we get what we asked for. The editing tool makes it extremely quick and easy to request edits, which are made rather quickly. This is a great service to use when you are in a pinch and need a design implemented fast.

Easel.ly review by Judi P.
Judi P.

"Designer Kickstart Helps Non-Profit Gain Momentum"

What do you like best?

I was able to access the discount to have Easel.ly designers build an infographic for us. Despite having attended the webinars and demos, I was having trouble getting started, overwhelmed by the choices and uncertain what information to use. I knew that a visual representation of the data was key to helping us launch the results of our project and time is ticking away. Data goes stale. The work they did to make an infographic from the files I sent them has given us a foundation to work from, and helped me understand how to pick the important information and images. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

That I didn't do this sooner! The process was smooth and easy, and even with the exchange rate between Cdn and US dollars, well worth it.

We have surveys and narratives and other data that can help us connect with our target of very busy non-profit managers and volunteers, to show them the information they can use, that is helpful to them in their work and their fundraising. And in demonstrating the value of the role of community benefit organizations in a world of downloading from government and at the same time, criticism about levels of 'overhead'.

Easel.ly review by User in Computer Software

"Easel.ly Design Services "

What do you like best?

I partnered with Easel.ly for a custom Infographic design which I needed turned around in 24 hours. The quality of their work is outstanding and very good value for the price. The team were very responsive and have a good system in place to quickly gain a comprehensive design brief. They met my deadline and I was blown away by how well they met my requirements. I have already recommended Easel.ly to others and will certainly use the Design Services again should the need arise.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing - the Easel.ly team went above and beyond to meet my tight deadlines quickly. I generally have a lot of feedback and change requests for the partner companies I work with but didn't with Easel.ly, the team met my requirements perfectly first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage their Design Services if the standard Infographic templates do not meet your needs

Without going into specifics, I wanted to take a large amount of information and convey it in a way that was easy to understand and felt like it all hung together. This objective was well met with the infographic provided by the Ease.ly team.

Easel.ly review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"Great service, fantastic interface, fast turnaround"

What do you like best?

The designers are Easel.ly are fantastic, but best of all they make it easy to get great results.

The revision system makes it easy to give clear feedback on designs.

From submission of data to the first draft, it feels like magic is happening. The closest I've come to elves in a fairytale doing all my work for me before I wake up.

The whole system is implemented really well, and is just really, really slick. I'm honestly shocked at how streamlined the whole process was, and how polished the end results were.

What do you dislike?

The false confidence that now I'm a great designer. Also, if I submit a bad brief, I'm not sure how they would let me know before trying to do their best. I do know that they did great work with the brief I submitted, however.

Honestly, it's so easy to use, I'm worried I might use it TOO MUCH.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with visualizing data, the designers at Easel.ly do a great job fast.

Infographics make presenting information and increasing engagement. Easel.ly makes building infographics easy. I haven't used them to help create side presentations yet, but I will definitely be back when I next need to present.

As it stands, Easel.ly is helping me to produce EXCELLENT web content at a fraction of the effort. I'm really impressed, and will definitely be returning in the future for a variety of projects.

Easel.ly review by Stacy S.
Stacy S.

"Great Customer Service, Great Program"

What do you like best?

I recently came across this program and used it with my Humanities 9 class. They had each been assigned a Native Peoples group to research and used Easel.ly to create an infographic about the group. The students found the program so easy to work with! I received none of the usual, "Mrs. S., I don't know how to do this!" type of responses. They felt that here were a lot of options for them to work with, it was easy to create, and they then used to program to show and teach their classmates about the group they were assigned. We then printed off the infographics and displayed them around the classroom, and I have to say, the final products were quite eye-catching.

There are many graphics, templates, and options to use right from the get go, and as a teacher it was really easy for my students to share their work with me. I have been looking for an infographic platform to use with my students for quite some time and this is it!

I also have to say that the customer service is great. I was having some issues and was contacted right away and had it dealt with immediately. They were also willing to work with our school to create a situation that worked for us.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say I dislike anything. At first I was frustrated that I couldn't print the infographics without signing up for the pro account, but then the staff at Easel.ly made that really easy and cost effective for our school, so I can't say that there is anything I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is really easy to use, and has great support. I recommend sending them an email with any questions, as their response is very quick!

We were using this in an educational format.

Easel.ly review by Angela K.
Angela K.

"Easel.ly"

What do you like best?

I am always looking for easy to use programs with great visuals. Easel.ly is both easy to use and I love the available visuals. I can login with my Google account, which I always appreciate. The learning curve is minimal, and users will quickly be on their way to create great infographics. Also, the price was right! As an educator, I tend to purchase my own subscriptions. This was only $3 a month for a pro version at the time of my purchase.

Here is an example of one I made last week: https://www.easel.ly/viewEasel/5041640

I do have to mention the customer support so far is impressive. With my pro account, I can send my work for review. The response time has been about a 24hr turn around time at the most. They suggested changes in a way that did not criticize, but helped me with my design process.

What do you dislike?

As far as challenges, the only one I really noticed to this date was resizing the space does not automatically help me layout the visuals. For example, if I am make a slight change for printout, I have to go back and adjust all content on the page to make it fit. I just try to make sure I set the right size before I begin now. I am pretty new with the product, so there may be a better solution that I have not stumbled upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free version, but you won't go wrong with the price point if you purchase the pro version. Many more visuals available when on pro version.

Like mention before, I love great visuals to assist with my educational message. This product seems to hit the mark for creating great visuals to showcase information.

Easel.ly review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"Excellent Service, Great Price & Fast Turnaround."

What do you like best?

I really good service with excellent customer support and a great price. They took my rough ideas and transformed into a well presented infographic - I will definitely be using Easel.ly again :)

Ginelle, their lead designer was very helpful - it was great to deal with one person, which meant I did not have to repeat aspects of my design brief and I was not getting passed around different support staff.

I liked the service and product so much that I have recommended to others.

The range of icons and graphics means there are so many different applications for their inforgraphics.

The turnaround time on one job was brilliant, they even made further changes and edits nice and quickly.

What do you dislike?

The template search function could be better, so that I can see examples more focused on a particular industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A really good service and great price.

Taking basic looking data and making it in to an impressive infographic. Great for showing figures and data in a more visually appealing way. It helped our client demonstrate information on their website in much better way, more engaging and easier to understand.

Easel.ly review by Trisha R.
Trisha R.

"Great 'Chat' support"

What do you like best?

Working at a non-profit we don't have the type of resources to hire graphic artist for our info-graphics. Part of my job is to update our staff on audience research results. To make it more interesting I wanted to incorporate some graphics. There are a number of sites out there with templates for this but Easel.ly, for me, ended up being the best fit.

In addition a recent issue with our wordpress site made it difficult to upload an image. Aleks walked through all the steps through the chat and was great to work with. It ended up being a permission setting on our end with WP but that was never assumed. Aleks approached it as a problem to solve.

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit of time to get used to some of the settings and editing tools. For someone that regularly works with graphics it probably is second nature. Considering my lack of skills in this area the end product turned out pretty good!

The benefits have really come in presenting information to our staff in a new way. It is so much more interesting for them to see our audience data in an info graphic. I'm able to make it seem a bit more fun and visual then the regular reports we've used for years.

In addition, we receive grant funding. Using a template or two to present impact and results bumps up our presentations and reports to a more professional, eye appealing level.

Easel.ly review by Abby H.
Abby H.

"Powerful, results-driven graphics easily created for free or pennies!"

What do you like best?

Easel.ly is fun to use, easy to work with, completely customizable with tons of examples to start with and/or get your creative juices flowing.

You'll look like a pro with beautiful graphical infographic representation for your Social Media, and all your internal projects for both work and play.

Responsive customer service. Small business worth supporting.

Even great for mid-size businesses that benefit from an option to 'do it themselves' when appropriate.

I highly recommend Easel.ly and share it as a trusted resource to all my clients.

-Abby Hirsch Phillips

Business/Entrepreneurial Consultant for Sales & Marketing

What do you dislike?

Truth be told, I have yet to run into something that I wanted to but couldn't do with Easel.ly to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent tool to add to your arsenal.

Need for free or low cost resources to create infographics for use in sales, marketing, training, and social media content.

Easel.ly review by Suman P.
Suman P.

"It will help a beginner to grow pro within very short period of time very easily. "

What do you like best?

It is the best graphic tool. It will help a beginner to grow pro within very short period of time with its versatility in design templates available and ease of work. This tool also have a very prompt support system. For me personally, despite of having almost 12 hours in time difference, I have received support in less than 12 hours each time I have sought support for.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as such to dislike in this tool. But I would definitely say there are things to improve. From the part of world, I belong to, where having access to internet is very difficult, it's ability to work offline would make it even better for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried 5 other similar tools before Ease.ly. None could meet my expectation as it did. I strongly recommend to use ease.ly, be it for beginner or for pro.

In the sector, I'm working now, there is along practiced tradition of producing long reports which are very wordy and time consuming, not only to produce but also for a person review and understand. And of course, because of the time it would take to produce, the frequency is very less. I'm solving that problem using this tool. We now produce and share very short, quick to understand reports more frequently having direct impact on planning. It has helped to make more effective decision with visible impact relatively in short span of time than it used to be.

Easel.ly review by Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.

"Very responsive service and excellent results"

What do you like best?

I used the easel.ly online tool to design an inforgraphic which came out well, but not being a designer myself I wanted a professional to improve upon it. Easel.ly offered this service at a great price, the results were excellent, and the whole thing only took a few days.

What do you dislike?

I encountered a couple of bugs when using their online tool to create my infographic. I also tried to use a feature they have to share your design with others so that they can contribute. Unfortunately that did not work for us.

Easel.ly is helping us to share information about our company's products in a professional and appealing manner. Designing marketing materials is time consuming for us, and easel.ly makes the process much faster and economical, and the results are much better.

Easel.ly review by Nathan H.
Nathan H.

"Excellent Servce"

What do you like best?

They are are rare blend of speed and quality, and they provide both at a good price.

What do you dislike?

I have been satisfied with their service up to this point (I have used them for about 7 infographic builds).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I purchased two sets of 5 builds at a discounted price during a promotional period, so pricing may have increased since my purchase. Great quality and speed, though, so I would recommend Easel.ly regardless of promotion availability.

We have discovered that 21st century clients do not always read the full documentation regarding programs and services. These infographics allow us to pass on program information to the client in more digestible chunks.

Easel.ly review by Laura V.
Laura V.

"When the world of communication change"

What do you like best?

Le suivi du travail est très bien exécuté.

La rapidité de réponse et de réactivité est excellente.

La capacité de traduire les éléments donnés en un travail fini de qualité est impressionnante.

Sceptique au déplut en me disant que je l’utiliserai comme service de “dépannage” en attendant d’un travail plus personnel avec un graphiste, je suis en train de me dire que probablement il y a deux types de travaux distinc continu et easly répond à l un deux

What do you dislike?

I don’t be sur in the begining that really works and I be sceptic of the process it’s seems complicated... or perhaps too simple to work. But I change my mind

Have a speed product . We have some time emergency and need infographie

The price is very important. With this price and deadline, we engage the work even if it’s not very critic strategy.

And for some work that before we don’t do (too expensive and/or too much time ) now we do and you see a big difference in our feedback

Easel.ly review by Neha B.
Neha B.

"Easel is a nice tool for creating Infographics in no time "

What do you like best?

Easel is a nice online tool for creating new and fresh infographics. It has got some really nice features such as Drag and Drop to easily insert or remove an object from the infographics. It is very simple to use with a neat and clean User Interface with which I can create my own professional infographic within a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Cross browser compatibility is an issue in Easel. Most of the times it is not working in Mozilla. One more thing is that some features can only be unlocked only in the Pro account by paying 3$ per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since it is free of cost, students can use it to prepare their assignments or project work as well. So, I would definitely recommend it if you are in search for a tool for creating Infographic.

I have used Easel to create business presentations using the rich templates provided by them which can be chosen from a wide range of professional infographic templates. It took no time to create the Infographics using easel templates and the presentations are really appreciated by my colleagues and staff. Easel assists me in creating Infographic within no time and thus saves my time in creating Infographics.

Easel.ly review by Susan G.
Susan G.

"Easel.ly is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I can't tell you how much my students loved Easel.ly! They worked harder on the creation of infographics than they worked on anything else the whole school year! The final exam for the journalism class was the creation of an infographic based on statistics I found about topics they liked. It's a great site! I'm going to work on getting enough licenses next year that my sophomore English class can use the site as well--that would be about a hundred students. I have recommended Easel.ly to all the other teachers and recommended that they sign up for a group membership also. This is really a great site for students to collect data and then present it in a creative fashion--it's awesome!

What do you dislike?

Not a thing! There is nothing about the site or product that my students or I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy site for students to learn and navigate; my students created great-looking infographics for our school paper and I created one for the cover. It produces high quality infographics and allows for a lot of creativity.

Easel.ly review by michelle p.
michelle p.

"Wow! I wish I had discovered this service the day it was born"

What do you like best?

This was the easiest, fastest and most user friendly experience I've had in graphics.

they walked me through steps for custom infographic, and the turn around time was amazing, editing was a snap,

Communication was fast and friendly and they were incredibly responsive.

I cant praise them enough.

the most cost effective tool in my arsenal, I use it weekly!

What do you dislike?

I've had very few issues with this site. every now and then I cant chage the color of something, but I'm pretty certain that's operator error.

I've used this to make specific training modules, I've used it to create event flyers and have made in store signage. the quality and variety is fantastic.

Easel.ly review by Jorge R.
Jorge R.

"Fast & good infographics, don't miss their design service"

What do you like best?

The platform is awesome and has a soft learning curve, you can create infographics in minutes. Pricing is fair, I think it has a good price-quality relationship. Their design service is really good. You can give them an idea and a few guidelines and their design team will create the inphographic for you to finetune it later.

What do you dislike?

Doing inphographics in any platform takes more time than you think at the begining. You need to be at the same time the author of the idea and the designer. Results could not seem at good as you think if you do not have an important amount of time to put on this task but this flaw happens on all infographic platform so I cannot say it dislikes me considering they have an excelent design service to help you with the hard part of the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, try their design services at least once

Software product infographic design and communication for clients and potentials.

Easel.ly review by Shannon G.
Shannon G.

"Easel.ly and my Research Class"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to teach my students about visualizing data with a tool that is easy to use and share. The ability for them to include their own images with the icons and templates supplied by Easel.ly makes the task a lot less daunting for them and they are empowered with their work when completed.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is harsh, I sometimes find the ability to place text where I need it complicated but that is most likely user error and not the fault of Easel.ly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful way to visualize your message and create infographics. I use it in the classroom as well as in my consulting work. It has been my goto for quick visualizations. They also take time to create trainings and offer tutorials so that even a novice can become proficient with use.

I use Easel.ly in my Research class at University. One of the big tasks they have to understand and begin to use comfortably is visualizing the data they collect. The ease of the site (and the new tutorials!) help make this task easier for them.

Easel.ly review by Ali B.
Ali B.

" Superb Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service I have experienced with Easel.ly is unparalleled. I work in several online design tools and many don't even have customer support. Those that do can often take days to get back with just a link to a knowledge base that I've already searched. I had some account issues in the past weeks and not only was the response I received prompt and thorough, they went above and beyond to get me set up in a way that would allow me to use the tool in the way that works best for me. The drag and drop editor and gallery of objections and layouts also make this a great tool to use on the fly - which I often need to do!

What do you dislike?

I sometimes wish that some of the objects were more "editable." I often come across objects that work very well for my design but I can't adjust the colors to fit my brand and end up doing more work in PhotoShop than I want to to fit the design to my standards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easel.ly has added quite a few tools since I started using it a little over a year ago. It is currently one of a few design programs that I use - including PhotoShop and Canva - and they each have their merits. I have found that for infographics this tool is the clear winner.

Our business has recently gone through some rebranding and we are working hard to establish recognition in our industry. The ability to create custom graphics for all of our content, social channels, etc. has really helped us to solidify our brand identity.

Easel.ly review by Executive Sponsor in Law Practice
Executive Sponsor in Law Practice

"Platform to make infographics - Top Notch. Their Designers - Some of the Best!"

What do you like best?

I have used Easel.ly for a couple years now to make infographics. A great website where making these communication tools is done with ease. I had a lot minute infographic I had to create recently and honestly, I just didn't have time. I would of never thought of using one of Easel.ly designers because they don't know what I am thinking, what I would like, how to convey what I want to convey, etc. Wow, was I wrong. The first draft I received I was blown away. It was done within 24 hours and the design was exactly what I envisioned. They even took it too the next level. The question now is... do I ever create infographic myself now or just use a designer. For the value, it may just be stick with the designer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have zero complaints. My designed was very communicative as well, which is perfect for me.

I just don't have enough time to decimate to this all the time. It helps me remove some of the busy work from my plate.

Easel.ly review by Deborah D.
Deborah D.

"Awesome Infographic delivered! "

What do you like best?

We gave a pretty challenging subject and were kind of not really expecting much as we knew it was a tough one to do. I can tell you we were ELATED with the outcome and the fact it only took a couple days is even more impressive. Great connection with the graphics chosen for our subject matter! THANK YOU!

What do you dislike?

nothing, in the beginning, it was about the lack of graphics but that was the very beginning only and they reached out to people asking for what they wanted if they couldn't find it. can't get much better than that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use even if you are not talented with graphic design etc..

Taking hard to swallow subject matter and making it appealing is hard to do and you can do this with easel.ly

Easel.ly review by Debbie R.
Debbie R.

"Fun, Fast, Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

Ginelle and her team had a 6th sense about our needs, which were pretty unique and not easy.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of a thing! I am new to this medium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LET EASL.LY HOLD YOUR HAND THROUGH THIS NEW MEDIUM

We have very unique needs in communicating concepts to a global audience. English is often the second or third language of our clientele. Simple yet deep concepts have been skillfully navigated by Easl.ly.

Easel.ly review by Bianca B.
Bianca B.

"Using Easel.ly templates to explain processes"

What do you like best?

I use Easel.ly in various ways and all ways are great. I am selling houses and to explain the customer the process what happens when and where I designed an infografic. Its easy and it works so much better than text. Also in my coaching lessons I use Easelly - I really think it is so much better than just presenting pure text. Even my kids love it as we drafted a rewarding scheme with it - and since then - I never had problems to get them into bed! As it would take my hours to draft something I simply use something vom this software and amend it! Great!!!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. There could be more templates, but that is about it.

I use it to demonstrate complicated processes. It is easy and it works

Easel.ly review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Stupendous Infographic"

What do you like best?

a) Quick turn-around time

b) Attention to Detail

c) Approachable

d) Ability to understand customer expectations and deliver on the same

e) Regular status updates

What do you dislike?

My experience with Easel.ly has been quite gratifying. Hence, no dislikes at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easel.ly is easily one of the pioneers in visual data representation. For entrepreneurs, who are struggling to represent data pictographically, i would suggest them to avail Easel.ly's design services; it's absolutely fantastic.

The pictographic representation of data is the new normal. Easelly's design service has been instrumental in helping me present the data visually in the same form as i had envisaged.

Easel.ly review by Sherie P.
Sherie P.

"Easy to upload or use easel.ly templates and icons. Easier to modify than Photoshop. "

What do you like best?

The combination of the grid and icons make it easy to design an infographic. Online chat is very helpful. It feels like a personal IT team.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes are inconsequential and when I request a solution, it is readily provided --- such as icons needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used various graphic software. This is by far my favorite.

I maintain an evidence based nutrition blog at Food4Thought.Today. Infographics are one of the most powerful ways to convey science information to non-scientists. The switch from text to infographics is making it quicker and easier for readers to comprehend and is increasing my readership.

Easel.ly review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Quality work, quick turnaround and value are at the top of my list. I was impressed. Judge for yourself at https://w3bstore.com/market.php/default/ecommercetips.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, though you do need to put some thought into visualizing your infographic before handing off to an artist.

Saved me a ton of time hunting for images, designing a layout and learning a new tool.

Easel.ly review by Stefan S.
Stefan S.

"Great customer support!"

What do you like best?

Chat support and fast email support. Aleksandra was more than helpful!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit specific parts of the text box, only the entire textbox. Being able to emphasize only one word in a text box is a necessity and having an ability to edit specific words in a text box would save a lot of time to users.

The draw feature can be improved. Not being able to free hand draw is a pain. Sometimes you want to connect elements on the canvas in your special way and not having a free hand draw tool is a construction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool. It's super simple to use, great live chat and email support and it's inexpensive.

Creating graphic presentations for my culinary classes for children.

Easel.ly review by Alex A.
Alex A.

"I was in a hurry and needed to make a nice and quick teaching doc, thanks Easel.ly"

What do you like best?

It's simple and efficient. It helps me save time.

What do you dislike?

I didn't know it before! Seriously, this site is da bomb!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it it's so simple and can really help whether you are teaching or need to advertize your concerts...

I need to produce a lot of documents for my students. OpenOffice and that kind of software doesn't allow me to create the kind of document that my students like to see. On the other side of the spectrum The Gimp is too complex to use for me. Easel.ly is the perfect solution for me.

Easel.ly review by Ömer Faruk U.
Ömer Faruk U.

"Satisfaction statement"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, fast support, lots of templates and fast running web module

What do you dislike?

there is no any dislikes now but there may be areas to improve in the future. Multi-user edit that will give them one example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutaly yes. Today I recommended a person who works with me. I shows the system and she likes too much it.

I am an instructional designer. Infographics are important for us because we show people how system proccess is designed. Also our students will learn these kinds of web tools. And they grow theirs behaviour intention to use to inforgrapfics

Easel.ly review by Markus C.
Markus C.

"Awesome, professional infographic"

What do you like best?

Our brand colors aren't the easiest to integrate, but the designer created something eye-popping and colorful that still focused on the core message.

What do you dislike?

Literally the only thing would be that the artwork was delivered in the A4 paper size -- we'll be sizing it to Letter since that works best for our printer.

With this project specifically, we'd like more people to realize that our product is actually used worldwide by some of the most respected companies out there. At first glace, this infographic sends that message better than anything we've produced to date.

Easel.ly review by Thad B.
Thad B.

"Professional Results in no time!"

What do you like best?

Easel.ly performs miracles. I mean it. I have to say, I've worked on Infographics before and also tried to work with outsource companies that just never could deliver. Easel.ly not only delivered, there were very little changes and it was all done timely. Great professional service at an unbelievable price. Extremely happy.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike. The submission and completion were seamless.

Pictures communicate. Blog posts are easily boring without great graphics. Infographics are still rare enough, basically because they're difficult to do, that using them becomes a real competitive and SEO advantage.

Easel.ly review by Gary L.
Gary L.

"Exceptional Concepts - Executed Wonderfully!"

What do you like best?

I love the quality of the work and the turnaround is fantastic. The prospects love our infographics. I'm hooked on getting them created!

What do you dislike?

No issues to date. Completely satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get going! These are VERY powerful tools to explain complex ideas into a fun thing to read!

I am a tax strategist, financial planner and asset manager. I use Easel.ly to help explain difficult AND boring subjects in very user friendly ways.

Easel.ly review by Noha M.
Noha M.

"Great Infographics Experience"

What do you like best?

Talented, creative and friendly staff and a cost-effective service

What do you dislike?

That I have to wait 48 hours to get the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easelly is a cost-effective easy to use web tool which can be used to create and share great visuals.

I'm trying to promote my online business with the use of Easel.ly's awesome infographics.

Easel.ly review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Positive Experience, "A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words""

What do you like best?

I like that help get the process started. Infographics simplify things, but it's beneficial to have a third party listen to your top objectives and pitch points and then transform that into a visual document.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it to all happen overnight and it takes a little time. This, however, is a good thing because I know I am dealing with people and not machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're interested in trying Easel.ly, I recommend you start with a trial version and see if you make the time to make the infographics. The Easel.ly toolset is great. The service is great. But it will require you to make the infographics. Provide you make the time, you will find the product and service to be competitively priced and to contain everything you need to produce and share great infographics.

Simplifying the complex. The challenge is to clearly present a complex concept in just a few words and pictures.

Easel.ly review by Angelica G.
Angelica G.

"Great Company!"

What do you like best?

Easel.ly is a great company with a talented graphics team and very reasonable prices!

What do you dislike?

I have not had one bad experience with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To definitely use this company!

The problems I solved with Easel.y are how to showcase information in an easy and enjoyable way. No one wants to just read a bunch of words. Easel.y made our information easy for the customer to understand. I realized the more the customer understands the information displayed the more likely they are to recommend any family or friends.

Easel.ly review by Julie F.
Julie F.

"Outstanding design, thrilled customer!"

What do you like best?

Easel.ly design services took my brand guidelines and content and turned it into a clean, crisp, and compelling infographic on the first draft. It's almost like they read my mind!

What do you dislike?

If there's something to dislike about Easel.ly, I haven't found it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take Easel.ly design services up on their offer to try them. The tool lets marketers who aren't design professionals create infographics; engaging Easel.ly design services can show you how to establish an infographic look and feel that you can then apply moving forward.

Easel.ly design services showed me how to step up how I've been using the tool to create infographics that get noticed.

Easel.ly review by JC M.
JC M.

"Awesome Products / Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love the great pricing matched with superior design. My custom infographic is a great example of their work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, this product is very easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait.

More content that I don't have to create. I was able to get an infographic designed in a few days that quite frankly looks really really good.

Easel.ly review by Anja K.
Anja K.

"Amazing customer support!"

What do you like best?

The templates and live chat support! I also like the graphics, there are plenty of them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, I just started using Easel.ly and I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Easel.ly!

I'm a student I mainly use Easel.ly for my school projects. I've realized a lot of benefits regarding my graphic presentations, I'm also planning to try out CV templates too.

Easel.ly review by Sadaharu A.
Sadaharu A.

"Beware of malnutrition"

What do you like best?

Gienelle responded to my request quickly and accurately.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything disliked about Gienelle's infographic.

Because I do not have a sense of design, I can not make an infograph from scratch.

Easel.ly review by Morgan O.
Morgan O.

"THE BEST!!!"

What do you like best?

Easel.ly is really something else. The website is super fast and easy to use. The 'live chat' feature is really useful and you get a reply almost instantly. I can't recommend highly enough :)

What do you dislike?

That i have been struggling with infographics for so long and didn't find Easel.ly sooner.

I work in accounting so we have lots of boring data, i use Easel,ly to make this data more exciting.

Easel.ly review by Danny  K.
Danny K.

"Great service! Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

This really helped me reach out to my audience in a visual way! I now have resource I can present to my clients to help them understand my business. They look great.

Thanks!

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of! Thanks again guys!

It can be difficult to demonstrate problems and solutions in a visual format. Particularly live with the client. The service with Easelly helped overcome this issue

Easel.ly review by Ana Cecilia G.
Ana Cecilia G.

" Easel.ly is great for our company! "

What do you like best?

Easel.ly is great for our company! Is very user friendly, we create many beautiful documents and flyers for our costumer at GRacademic!

What do you dislike?

You have to be very careful when you create a new document out of an existent so you won't lose the old one.

Now we don't need to pay a designer to create or flyers!

Easel.ly review by Jones L.
Jones L.

"Love The Simplicity And Expediency!"

What do you like best?

Their ability to take complex ideas and turn them into something that is visually easy to understand and share with others. Also, as a small business owner I don't have the time to create effective infographics. Easel.ly is perfect for taking my ideas and making them more visually appealing.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not encountered anything in the process that I disliked.

Easel.ly saves me time and improves the receptivity of my message by creating visually appealing infographics. This gets my content noticed and allows me to build productive relationships with more clients.

Easel.ly review by Pete W.
Pete W.

"Quick, quality work"

What do you like best?

Turnaround time was impressive - barely 4 hours from "we're getting started" to "it's ready". No need for edits, either - the result is very faithful to the specification and looks great.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I disliked about this.

Creating infographics is time-consuming, so this was a great way to get experts to work on that whilst I worked on other parts of my business.

Easel.ly review by Thomas J S.
Thomas J S.

"Great Custom Infographs"

What do you like best?

The program is very easy to use and if you need help they offer a great service creating custom infographics.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I really dislike. A pet peeve is not being able to reposition the grid but that is a pretty small detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used several different programs to generate infographics and this is by far one of the easiest to use and the least inexpensive.

I need different types of marketing material. Easel.ly makes it easy to create quick images when I need them.

Easel.ly review by Jeffrey J.
Jeffrey J.

"Easel.ly Worked For Me"

What do you like best?

The service was fast and the 1st draft was really well done.

What do you dislike?

Came back with a number of typos indicating some lack of quality control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality control on typos.

Explaining/showing customers the flow of the app I am marketing. It is hard to explain verbally yet easy to explain graphically. I needed help in designing a graphic to show how it works.

Easel.ly review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Review of Chronic Absenteeism Infographic"

What do you like best?

What I like best about the infographic that was created for me by Ginelly, my Easel.ly designer, is the simplicity of the layout. By "simple", I do not mean easy to do, but rather easy to quickly understand!

What do you dislike?

It's hard to come up with something that I dislike since I am so pleased by the work that Ginelle, my Easel.ly designer did. I think that the background work that preceded the design work could have been smoother.

I work in a public school environment as a data analyst. The infographic that was designed for me at Easel.ly will help my school principals to get a better handle on how their chronic absentee rate compares to the rest of the district and the state.

Easel.ly review by Dr. Thalia C.
Dr. Thalia C.

"Easel.ly is an incredible online resource to create superb infographics! "

What do you like best?

The service is easy to use... I created my first one within 10 minutes of signing up. The month fee is super affordable. And the customer service is astounding. They really go out of their way for you... will access stuff for you (ie. new graphics) and even created a free graphic for me. Wow!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have had only a great experience with this service.

This is very helpful for my business as a doctor who teaches as I need visuals.

Easel.ly review by Korana L.
Korana L.

"Beginner to Pro"

What do you like best?

It is for sure the best graphic tool to use. Since i have tried many graphic tools before this one actually allowed me to gain more experience and learn faster. Easy to use, fast to get, and amazing outcome once you experience it fully

What do you dislike?

No such thing. I wish I heard about this before!

As a part of the journalism world and writing lots of articles and research, it has helped me give my stories new understanding for the rest of the world.

Easel.ly review by Phyllis H.
Phyllis H.

"Bad customer service"

What do you like best?

Visme much better platform and excellent customer service. Easily reached coloration effortless.

What do you dislike?

Asked for non renewal-renewed anyway. I was using Visme more before retirement and asked for non renewal. I had no inkling until charge statement arrived that renewed. Early.Lynn refused to refund despite fact account not used and request. Visme easier platform, more options, and better customer service.

Refund for renewal not requested-contact with rep. No benefits realized

Easel.ly review by Tracy P.
Tracy P.

"Creative, visual in minimal time -- brilliant!"

What do you like best?

The library of icons and images, ease of use, templates to get you started, webinar's to expand your skills and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

mmmmm....that I don't have more time to create!

Clear, compelling visual communication/messaging that end users can absorb quickly....

Easel.ly review by Paweł S.
Paweł S.

"This is Aweasome!"

What do you like best?

This is amazing! Those guys have probably the best graphics in the world! They saved my social project from fuckup.

What do you dislike?

Well, you need pay for premium account... But yea, It's still pretty sweet without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it. This stuff is sweet!

I needed some graphics for my social project, and it was best thing i was able to find.

Easel.ly review by nathan s.
nathan s.

"I'm glad i found Easel.ly "

What do you like best?

I really like this tool for its ease of use, tons of graphics and templates that you can reuse. I recommend submitting your infographic for review so that you can get design advice on how to improve it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I really dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't regret it!

At the moment it's expensive and time consuming for me to have to hire a designer to create promotional material.

Easel.ly review by Administrator

"Infographic Project"

What do you like best?

Quick turn around time, quality of design, extremely responsive

What do you dislike?

Had a fantastic experience, and will use them again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using the design services, it is incredibly reasonably priced and has a very quick turnaround. The finished product is very professional. I was very pleased with this service and will use it again in the future.

I asked Easel.ly to design an infographic, within a day, I had a great design that was very professional. I made minimal changes, and changes were made within a couple of hours.

Easel.ly review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Great platform to use, and the design service is phenominal."

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and great communication, very affordable pricing and the design service is great. Rapid response and revisions. Great turn around time! The design quality was superior and the designer had a better vision of what I needed than I did.

What do you dislike?

Templates should be sorted into categories so they are easier to search

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great service and platform, the pricing is incredable, but the level of service is second to none.

Creating marketing materials to generate inbound leads. The infographic create presented the need and a business process.

Easel.ly review by Marcus B.
Marcus B.

"Great infographics with Easel.ly"

What do you like best?

I like the easy interface and lots of images, backgrounds etc included. Makes it easy to make something that lookes awesome.

What do you dislike?

I havent found anything I dislike. But offcourse its important on a running basis to improve the interface

Easel.ly has giving my platform and my users a easy tool to make infographics with. And that was a big request from my users.

Easel.ly review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"The best infographic design and support I have experienced"

What do you like best?

Fast delivery, very creative designer. First draft was 95% perfect. Easy process for sending comments. Found perfect illustrations by themselves matching our needs perfectly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Nothing to dislike. Nothing to dislike. Nothing to dislike. Nothing to dislike. Nothing to dislike.

Communications of roll-out of new fast Growing business concept

Easel.ly review by User in Higher Education

"Effective Inforgrapic Creator"

What do you like best?

There is an ease of use and a wide variety of templates. The freemium version is sufficient for basics (unlike others where you are required to pay to download etc.)

What do you dislike?

I used to use Easel.ly with students but troubleshooting numerous issues at one time proved problematic, so now we stick exclusively with Piktochart

This was used to help students visualize and better organize information.

Easel.ly review by Agency
Agency

"Great work and very professional"

What do you like best?

Quality work and responsive to feedback!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really at all. I have absolutely no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a great value for the price. Give them a shot.

Infographic design. It's affordable and the quality of work is great.

Easel.ly review by User

"Quality service and reasonable turnaround."

What do you like best?

With very limited input or instructions (just threw stats and info at them) they designed a beautiful infographic within 3 business days that exceeded my expectations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Note that they will respond to an email within 24 hours.

Putting together our first annual report to our donors and I had very limited time to put it together. I wanted some infographics so that it would be visually pleasing and have key info stand out.

Easel.ly review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"Rapid creation of a professional infographic"

What do you like best?

Straightforward and rapid process from a simple briefing email to a completed infographic

A proactive and creative interoperation of the briefing provided

The ability to re-use and edit the finished infographic

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This service exceeded my expectations

Creating a shared vision of business capabilities

Easel.ly review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Review of an Easel.ly - free account"

What do you like best?

What kept me on this tool's ease of use, intuitiveness. Offer of free basic tampleta is good. Support replied in the short term to all my questions.

What do you dislike?

Since I'm working in free edition with limited funcionalyties , I still don't have any dislikes.

Assignment in College

Easel.ly review by Evangeline G.
Evangeline G.

"Professional infographic by Easel.ly designers"

What do you like best?

Excellent communication with Easel.ly staff. Prompt response and accurate execution.

What do you dislike?

I did not experience any negative aspects to their services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend Easel.ly to create custom infographics.

I needed a quick turnaround on an infographic, and Easel.ly deliver right on time, professionally, creatively and accurately.

Easel.ly review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Creating my carrier with help of Easel.ly"

What do you like best?

The tool is very straightforward and productive for inforgraphic creation, costs very reasonable price for the value. As a beginner, I was able to produce very nice and attractive looking single page CV in less then a couple of hours, and it will definitively catch eyes of recruiters.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes. it is time consuming to find a proper design element due to flat (single row) icons menu that you need to scroll through many pages.

Infographics presentations for my work and personal usage.

Easel.ly review by Aleksandr P.
Aleksandr P.

"Nice service from Ginelle "

What do you like best?

In a quick time I got good quality infographic with attractive design.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Service was fine. And I'm happy with result.

I used easelly for CV creation

Easel.ly review by Administrator

"Quick turnaround. Great design"

What do you like best?

Very quick turnaround. Reviews and edits in a couple hours

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike. Nothing moreto say

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong trying them. They offer free trials or very low cost to try them out.

Very competitive prices. I like to do this kind of stuff myself, but I can't justify my time when they offer great work on time and at a good price

Easel.ly review by User

"great experience"

What do you like best?

great value - quick turnaround - responsive

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find anything I disliked about the experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend you give it a try

needed to start using infographics

Easel.ly review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Simple tool for creating eye-catching visuals"

What do you like best?

Easel.ly is a great and easy to use tool for creating powerful, professional-looking visuals (despite the fact that I don’t have a graphics background). The Pro version is definitely worth the extra spend.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, I run into a bug (can't access icon, frozen), but overall, great. For feature wish-list, I would like to have an "align" button (align top/bottom/left/right/etc).

Translate client stats, history, etc., into visuals for social media, newsletters, etc.

Easel.ly review by User in Financial Services

"easelly It is my best work program"

What do you like best?

It is my best work program, used as a support program for PowerPoint and Prezi

What do you dislike?

Selection of templates is small and not very professionals

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use this program at a presentation with Prezi

improve visual templates and icons used otherwise

Easel.ly review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Banner design done well -THANKS"

What do you like best?

quick turn around time, the quality of the design and the overall value.

considering how little I gave them to start with, they produced a good looking end layout and design.

and their ability to interpret my edits was impressive !!

What do you dislike?

there was a small hiccup on the first edit turnaround but was resolved quickly.

we needed a banner designed.

Easel.ly review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Easel.ly Is a Great Partner"

What do you like best?

Easel.ly was able to turn our standard charts/graphs into very engaging and attractive infographics/visuals. We take our brand seriously and they have helped us elevate the data we provide our clients. We will certainly use them going forward.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything we disliked about our experience at this point.

Provides us with a much more engaging visuals for our reports and presentations.

Easel.ly review by Agency
Agency

"Excellent product, quick turnaround"

What do you like best?

Easel.ly creates infographics for us as part of our business partnership. They consistently deliver engaging, well-designed infographics in a short time. Their customer service is stellar.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with them!

We want to create more visuals on our website. These infographics add variety to our written content.

Easel.ly review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Very quick turnaround time, easy to make changes to the draft supplied, easy communication, quality work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! specific though I've found this review the most time consuming part of the process!

None - preparing Infographics for potential use by clients. We find Infographics are very well received by clients because they're concise and easy to follow.

Easel.ly review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services

"My First Infographic"

What do you like best?

Awesome design, integration with existing web site, ease of use, price, efficient submission and revision process.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. This is my first infographic and using a design service and it's been all good up to this point.

I want to leverage the power of using graphics and text to convey otherwise complex concepts.

Easel.ly review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Evaluation"

What do you like best?

Quality of work and service. They were prompt and communicated well throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked. They provided the service that they said they would.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this company/service!

I'm able to send an ifographic via text or email to explain my business model.

Easel.ly review by User in Computer Software

"Awesome tool to create engaging content"

What do you like best?

There are so many great templates and icons to choose from.

What do you dislike?

The editing tools aren’t super intuitive (for me). Would like it to function even easier for a non-graphic design person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Great value for the money.

Great way to present content. Everyone loves an infographic!

Easel.ly review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods
Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods

"It is an amazing tool to create an infographics for any purposes."

What do you like best?

It is simple to navigate, has variety of templates, images, functional benefits. You don't have to be an expert, can manage it as a basic level of user.

What do you dislike?

The available templates are referring to medical, social areas mostly, I'd prefer to have much more examples for FMCG sector.

For business insights generation.

Easel.ly review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Infographic creation"

What do you like best?

Easelly paid close attention to our design style and requirements, and turned the project around quickly.

What do you dislike?

May be cost prohibitive sometimes, but I took advantage of an advertised special.

We needed quick, eye-catching infographics depicting our customer successes.

Easel.ly review by User in Design
User in Design

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you are able to create good-looking inforgraphic very fast

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike in the tool. Completely satisifed

Easel.ly saved me a lot of time, helping me to create visually appealing inforgraphics.

Easel.ly review by Agency in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Agency in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Easy, seamless and absolutely brilliant!"

What do you like best?

The Design captured a large amount of content and made it accessible and interesting

What do you dislike?

Editing feature did not work despite several attempts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont hesitate to give it a try!

Taking complex ideas and making them accessible

Easel.ly review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to work with and quick results"

What do you like best?

It didn't require a lot of work on my end

What do you dislike?

We only got to choose from one design, and i would have liked to receive 2-3 to choose from

Client wanted an infographic with data, and easel.ly provided the most cost effective solution

Easel.ly review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Quick turn around"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and I got what i asked for.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike at the moment

External grahic designing that can design an infograhic that will help our staff understand our goals and business ibjectives

Learning about Easel.ly?

* We monitor all Easel.ly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.