Easel.ly

Create and share visual ideas

Work for Easel.ly?

Learning about Easel.ly?

Easel.ly Reviews

Ask Easel.ly a Question
Showing 80 Easel.ly reviews
Easel.ly review by <span>Pere S.</span>
Pere S.

Easy to use platform and professional done for you Infographics at a fraction of the cost

What do you like best?

I used mostly the done for you services. The results where very professional looking Infographics that I could re-use as a template inside the members area of the web-app.

The same day I showed the Infographics to friends, I made my first sale, without actually needing to sale anything.

Very happy with the results.

What do you dislike?

I've found that 3D graphics are not reusable in the web-app, and that if you need very specific pictures they may not be in their offer of free pictures catalog

Recommendations to others considering the product

The done for you Infographics are of a very high quality, and the price one of the best of the Market. You also receive the final file as a template for future use

The need to show my clients a clear path from where they are (point A) to where they could be (point B) if they followed my services program.

And a self assessment tool so that they can also see where they're at now and the steps needed to go to the next level

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Easel.ly
Easel.ly review by <span>Kelly G.</span>
Kelly G.

Easy-to-use and lots of pre-loaded art in the paid version

What do you like best?

Easel.ly is just so fast. I also use Canva for quick graphics, but I find the art available on the Easel.ly paid version (student $18/year) is really great. I love the options for resizing fonts. Lightening fast for logo mocks.

What do you dislike?

If you do use easel.ly for more than quick mocks, you can run into issues with canvas size. For example, their preset values for "letter" are not the right size and they don't have the same range of presets that Canva offers. That said, there is a lot of flexibility, although that can be a blessing or curse... just something to be aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free version. If you like it, it's super cheap for the year upgrade.

I use easel.ly when I need to make a quick infographic. While the range of templates is not what Canva offers, if you're more into designing from scratch, it's super fast and offers greater flexibility in some overlooked areas.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Easel.ly review by <span>Barry F.</span>
Barry F.

Efficient and Pleasant Design Services

What do you like best?

The are professional, efficient, and skilled. They provide high quality design services, quick-turn around, excellent communication, and extremely high value.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I am thrilled with the services provided by Easel.ly design services. I am a difficult customer, and they dealt with me happily and professionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Easel.ly! They helped me solve my issue with my resume in a short amount of time. Their design services help me set my application apart from everyone else.

As an educator, it allows me to create high-quality infographics to help communicate difficult concepts. I would love for my school to purchase an enterprise account, which would allow me to teach my students how to create infographics on their own.

I needed to create a visual timeline of my work roles while employed at a school. My resume is often confusing because of the myriad roles and responsibilities I have had over the years. I needed a visual representation of my career to clarify my unique work experiences. I attempted to design my own infographic with my Easely.ly account, but I did not possess the design skills necessary so I used their professional design services.

Easel.ly review by <span>José L.</span>
José L.

Awesome product, fast support, on time delivery, and great customer service

What do you like best?

A great experience from beginning to end with Ginelle and Vernon from Easel.ly. I always had quick answers to my questions and a dedicated team member to guide me through all the process. The infographic they delivered is sharp, clean, and well balanced in the design. Simply awesome!

I couldn't do better, and that's why I decided to go with Easel.ly in the first place. Wouldn't hesitate to work with you again! I recommend this service to anyone having a hard time with infographics.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have nothing bad to say about them! I'm used to constructively criticize services I hire, but this time, I'm simply amazed. I had a great experience with this team to be my first time, and that counts a lot for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look a the public visuals they have available in their database. That is the proof of the type of work you can get done with this tool and the team behind it.

The lack of design skills and image tools, and time needed to build infographics. I can definitely outsource these tasks with a great team by now.

Having extra time to dedicate to define and implement a strategy for my business is priceless, so this is definitively a no brainier for me from now on. I'm going to save time and invest it where I can create the most impact in the business.

Easel.ly review by <span>Peter Y.</span>
Peter Y.

Easel.ly is robust and supportive of all customers, large or small!

What do you like best?

Corporate and Government communications offices have begun to fully appreciate the importance and effectiveness of the info graphic. Infographics, created by an individual or small team, can convey a particular set of statistics or information in a graphical form that the written word, in many ways, cannot convey effectively period

Easel.ly is by far the most stable and fully anointed infographic platform on the Internet today. Students at San Jose State University are using Easel.ly to develop there infographic skills and are now being sought out by companies all over Silicon Valley. Once a person tries the Easel.ly infographic platform they tend to never go to any other platform for this task. But what is genuinely important for any corporate communications activity is to know that they have the software for platform support services to help them create or modify their infographics. Easel.ly exceeds all customer support expectations and is genuinely a joy to work with today, tomorrow, and forever.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful in the future to have an "add-on service" that would allow the subscriber to export out large scale versions of the end product for printing on a large format printer or plotter. Other than this... the platform is brilliant!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think customer support, think product upgrade, think "people behind the product" and will come to the conclusion that Easel.ly is the best inforgraphic platform on the market today!

The main focus of using Easel.ly to train people in the "use of inforgraphics to tell stories." Journalists and Marcom staff nationwide must be able to shape their message and storytelling abilities to better fit thier audience... and infgraphics provides this additional modality.

Easel.ly review by <span>Mary Anne P.</span>
Mary Anne P.

I love Easel.ly. They do amazing LOW COST infographics very fast!

What do you like best?

It is hard to say what I like best about Easel.ly First, the CEO, Vernon Southward, is super approachable and low key. He spent time with me to understand my needs and gave me some great insights on infographics.

You can do them yourself, but his team of creative people can do so much better in a much faster time. They even have handy webinars to help you out. Great service, I am a fan!

What do you dislike?

The are really great about input. I had trouble initially with trying to communicate my first draft changes, but we got it figured out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a shot and take advantage of the complimentary 15 minute meeting with the CEO. It was well worth the investment of time.

Understanding the different types of infographics and using their FREE tool to get started. I quickly realized, the time saving and more professional look they do is worth every penny.

Learning about Easel.ly?

* We monitor all Easel.ly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.