EaseUS

Work for EaseUS?

Learning about EaseUS?

EaseUS Reviews

Showing 10 EaseUS reviews
EaseUS review by Olivia B.
Olivia B.

"Review for a great back up tool, EaseUS"

What do you like best?

I have used EaseUS partition master on multiple devices. It is a fantastic program that works flawlessly. I have also received numerous emails from EaseUS detailing how to accomplish complex tasks such as windows migration and hard-drive conversion in step-by-step articles. I appreciate EaseUS and would recommend them to anyone.

What do you dislike?

While the features looks impressive, there are some noticeable things missing. Some of these are available through separate software packages available from EaseUS. These features include the ability to clone your hard drive and create a bootable disc or USB for when a computer won’t start at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend it since EaseUS is the best overall data recovery tool. The service offers a thorough knowledge base that includes a downloadable user manual, searchable support articles and video tutorials. The biggest plus, though, is the inclusion of live chat support.

We are using this product mainly for backup over networks. For network files scanning we pick the type of file we want to scan for or indicate a specific folder. Doing so lets us limit how long the total scan takes to run.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EaseUS
EaseUS review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Easy to use backup software"

What do you like best?

I like that the EaseUS Todo Backup is easy to use, just like the name says. It works quickly and backs up onto my external hard drive. I can pick and choose which files and folders I want to update, and change them as I need or want to. I know there is a full version you can pay for, but I use the free version, which is nice because it's free :)

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't dislike anything about it. I use it to backup my computer onto an external hard drive, and it does just that. Pretty simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! Its incredibly easy and reliable.

The business problem we're solving with it is the security of our data. If my laptop goes down, I've lost most of my business files, and a lot of personal stuff too. I can easily back things up with Todo backup so I don't have as much risk.

What Server Backup solution do you use?

EaseUS review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Reliable backup software "

What do you like best?

Can schedule your backups using the program or manually backup with boot disk. It doesn't care what OS it is or whats on the disk it will clone the entire drive or just partitions. One of the best features is increasing or decreasing partition sizes and being able to rearrange the partitions on the disk

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes long to discover external drives when booting up with the live CD but other than that no complaints

Back up of executives laptop image and server images. It also helps with replacing faulty drives by cloning the data over to the replacement directly and having minimal downtime.

EaseUS review by Logan B.
Logan B.

"Seems like it could be decent but couldn't solve my problem"

What do you like best?

Their website has very good documentation on how to use their software with many questions and answers on how to solve specific problems.

What do you dislike?

The software was not able to solve my specific problem even though the documentation made it seem like it could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read through the documentation

Data recovery. I realized it has the potential to solve a wide range of data loss problems.

EaseUS review by Lachezar R.
Lachezar R.

"Easy to use and very stable"

What do you like best?

At the time i used it, I took advantage of free option and worked flawlessly

What do you dislike?

I personally liked the product very much and can't find much about it that I don't like. Maybe the UI is a bit hard to navigate is my only dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it first and see if you like it, before fully deploying

Back up on regularly a bunch of folders, which are very important. It provide of peace of mind in case of outage or computer crash to be able to access those.

EaseUS review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Product for Quick and Free Bakups"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy this product was to download and then install on my computer. Within a matter of 10 minutes, I had it ready to use and began performing the backup I needed. I was able to then transfer the file over to my new hard drive without losing any of the data. When you are in a quick pinch, this free product is all you need for a fast and easy backup solution.

What do you dislike?

Though Todo Backup is quick and easy, it comes with a lot of add-on options that most people don't need. I ended up accidentally installing other programs from their library without noticing, which was a bit annoying after the fact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product was perfect for a quick, relatively small backup procedure. If you ever need to download a program quickly and get your process started, this is the perfect option for you. Additionally, after performing the backup I was able to successfully (and easily) add my backup onto my new hard drive without any file loss. This is a huge plus, especially for the free version.

Personally, I had run out of room on my previous hard drive, so I wanted to backup my system before transferring the hard drive of my laptop. My CEO recommended this product to me as he had to use it for a similar issue. The benefits of this product are that it allows for a pretty painless (and free!) backup that is comparable to more expensive options.

EaseUS review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Todo Backup Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Todo Backup is the ease of use and the user interface is friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is easy to use and far easier than other competitors.

It provides us with the options of different backups and being able to restore something in a timely manner.

EaseUS review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"EaseUS Backup Utility Review"

What do you like best?

Clean interface with good GUI, works as advertised. Icons are clear, colorful. And well thought-out.

What do you dislike?

EaseUS software products in general, while clearly well designed, tend to be expensive, but worth paying for if you will get more than a few uses from it. This should be the case with their backup software.

Reduces time required to actively manage a backup methodology. Allows a more set-it-and-forget-it approach.

EaseUS review by Administrator

"Backups made easy"

What do you like best?

Ith ease for transferring to another drive that is not the same size as the origional

What do you dislike?

Haven't found a dislikes yet, still looking

We are solving the problem of being able to do backups across networks and also being able to restore across networks where we don't have to actually physically go to do the restore.

EaseUS review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Excellent Software"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. It has all the functionality I need and it works great! Plus, it's affordable.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it.

We are able to use it for employee hard drive management.

Learning about EaseUS?

* We monitor all EaseUS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.