Easy Insight

4.7

Drag. Drop. Done. Business Intelligence Made Easy.

Work for Easy Insight?

Learning about Easy Insight?

Easy Insight Reviews

Ask Easy Insight a Question
Showing 18 Easy Insight reviews
Easy Insight review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Access great data using your current platforms."

What do you like best?

I like the use of our dashboard.

Every quarter I do a do review with my senior staff and they are blown away by the BI we are getting. Tracking all of our goals, successes and failures allows us to grow!

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly, I do not have the bandwidth to learn easy insight.

This puts me in a place that I have spend a little bit of money from time to time to get some new and improved graphs, etc.

On the brighter side, the team is very helpful and usually takes care of you if its a quick fix.

Thanks guys!

Knowing where we are as a company and the goals we set out in 2016 in real time!

Where are we successful? where do we need help? who are our best clients? are we hitting out company annual/quarterly/monthly goals? etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Easy Insight
Easy Insight review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"Clear, customisable business reporting"

What do you like best?

We use Easy Insight on a daily basis for business reporting and automation. It links with several different third party systems in use by different departments, allowing a central, customised snapshot of KPIs.

What do you dislike?

The UI is somewhat dated, but this doesn't impact the effectiveness of the data it's displaying

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend on the basis that it links with your other business systems

Largely management reporting - oversight of project management and customer support KPIs. By linking with other systems such as Zapier and Slack we've implemented numerous workflow automations which save the team time & removes manual oversight/error.

What Business Intelligence Platforms solution do you use?

Easy Insight review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"Great tool for producing centralised BI dashboards "

What do you like best?

Really simple to get started with pre built connectors to many systems including the ones we use - Salesforce, Zendesk and Google Analytics. The support is fantastic and really hands on so any problems I've had have ben fixed quickly.

When you dig beneath the surface its a very powerful tool. Not as polished as some of the top BI tools but fantastic value for money.

What do you dislike?

The system has been going through a refresh which has caused small frustrations but support is so good it's not really a problem.

Can be quite hard to learn the deep details of how to set up reports but it pays to keep digging in the help articles.

We have multiple systems with their own reporting tools but needed a centralised reporting tool so that data could be shared cross platform. I wanted a tool that didn't demand a big setup budget and need consultant input to set up.

Easy Insight review by Yves V.
Yves V.

"Get quickly started with easy and affordable BI, Dashboard and reports from litterally data source"

What do you like best?

* Ability to access practically any type of data sources, make join between them and build automatic professional reports and dashboards.

* Ability to share this report using a simple URL to any person with internet access without any download.

* Ability to create complex dashboard and get all report consolidated inside.

* The amount of options to tweak the reports, including conditional formatting and data calculation.

What do you dislike?

* Missign some documentation on the numerous options available for each report

* Some (brand new) report type still suffer from small childhood sickness but the support is poractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try but get support when testing it; most of your issues can get solved through support.

* Be able to consolidate into one Single Dashboard various data dimensions coming from various information source at low very TCO.

* Have a very professional dashboard which is dynamically generated and integrated directly with the data source (Automation is great)

Easy Insight review by Shelly Y.
Shelly Y.

"Great Product! Love the data!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create specific reports with filters that give me the exact data I'm looking for in one place. I also like the ability to share reports with others via excel.

What do you dislike?

The report creating is a little bit difficult for me to figure out. But I am somewhat technologically challenged so that is probably more my doing than EasyInsight.

I am able to keep track of the work that my project managers are doing and pin point areas that have been missed or need more attention.

Easy Insight review by Maiva L.
Maiva L.

"Easy Inisght Review"

What do you like best?

Easy Insight makes uploading, configuring and displaying data painless. The dashboard controls allow me to create an array of dashboards that range from simple to complex. I can organize dashboards so that users can easily navigate and quickly see the data points that are important to them.

I also like that I can have many viewers and create groups.

What do you dislike?

I would like the capability to report on, or view user activity. I know that Easy Insight is working to make this possible soon.

Dashboards are mostly static, and viewers aren't able to drill down or interact much with reports.

We started using Easy Insight to help establish some best practices, and create provider engagement around quality care. Easy Insight enables us to share information in a format that is easily accessible, and straight forward. We are starting to expand our use of Easy Insight to include operational and financial dashboards.

Easy Insight review by Carl S.
Carl S.

"Flexible and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Offers standard and custom tools to connect and report data from multiple sources. We use it primarily for Highrise data and combine it with internal data from accounting and other services. It is a nice combination of drag and drop functionality along with nitty gritty coding abilities for super users.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had a larger online community available that could share ideas, tricks and tips. The company's support line staff are super responsive, however, the experience would be enhanced with a broader base of users that could readily interact with each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to start, and very scalable to your needs. As your value increases, it is simple to expand your user based and applications to cover all sort of possibilities.

We use this tool to track our deal pipelines, anticipated staffing needs, and to track the efficiency of our business development programs. There are lots more capabilities that we haven't touched yet.

Easy Insight review by Jim P.
Jim P.

"We have used Easy Insight for a number of years and think it is fantastic"

What do you like best?

Very comprehensive capability and very easy to use - even for non experts in data managment.

We are a small business and it is an absolutely critical piece in our management systems

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything that we have have needed but have struggled to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most cost effective and easy to implement system we have come across - with very attentive support.

We can view key management information from a variety of sources very easily in a number of different formats.

Some our source information is uploaded automatically via API links and sends out automatic email reports to key managers every day.

Easy Insight review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"Easy Insight dashboard lives up to its name"

What do you like best?

Comparing to Tableau, I find Easy Insight very easy to use and budget friendly. It is fairly intuitive, at least for the basic functionalities.

What do you dislike?

It is either a bit buggy and/or needs to provide more training material. I haven't yet decided which one better applies.

I have a ton of in-house data that I need to aggregate and make available to my colleagues. I believe Easy Insights will be a great way to do that.

Easy Insight review by Kathie S.
Kathie S.

"Easy-Insight is a real asset to our operations and analysis. "

What do you like best?

Great personal support and partnership with leadership.

What do you dislike?

Occasional data field issues due to the connecting data system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - as a non-programmer I find it to be highly useful.

Enables our organization to analyze data as it accrues - and present within a drill-through dashboard.

Easy Insight review by Rafael F.
Rafael F.

"Best Cost x Benefit I could find"

What do you like best?

Easy Insight as the name says is very easy to use.

Support was great during the trial period and after, during implementation.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely no complaints. I am very satisfied.

I am providing dashboards for the end customer.

Easy Insight review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great option for BI reporting"

What do you like best?

Reporting from Easy Inshight is extremely flexible and allows us to easily share reports and gain intelligence into our operations.

What do you dislike?

The help files are a bit dated, but thankfully the support is top notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial period convinced us that this was the best BI tool for the money.

Reporting on our project management systems is tough, but EI has allowed us to join PM reporting with other operations reports in a way that simplifies my workload.

Easy Insight review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Help with Custom Reports"

What do you like best?

I called in to Easy Insight for a reporting problem that i could not get my head around. Now only did the Data Scientist reply as soon possible. they went above and beyond to help me get the results from my reports that I needed for my boss.

Very Impressive

What do you dislike?

I cannot really think of anything besides join me as a screen sharing tool. I am not sure if it was my Mac that was having the issue or Join Me but it really acted up when I was trying to show her my problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest this software to be used with any software that requires a report out of business metrics.

Reports on BC items

Easy Insight review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Very Positive"

What do you like best?

Very accessible and quick to get started and then as you get used to it you keep discovering more and more great functionality. Fantastic user support.

What do you dislike?

Always a few functional items that could be added but saying that they regularly deliver upgrades.

We use it for analysisng and reporting research data. Speeded up the process and increased our insight

Easy Insight review by Paul V.
Paul V.

"Great BI Solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use importing and connecting to a variety of data sources.

What do you dislike?

Not much to not like..If there is anything needed not built in either they add it or a SQL-line can handle any scenario

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what they are doing...

My clients had massive amounts of disparate data. EasyInsight enabled me to combine multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive view of several million rows of data.

Easy Insight review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent Reporting tool that makes complex queries simple. "

What do you like best?

Creating dashboards with easy drill down capabilities. One click integration with your application.

What do you dislike?

There are some areas of the application that we needed support for, but mostly user misunderstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Easy Insight as an easy reporting system on simple and complex database systems. It has excellent simple to set up drill down capabilities.

The challenge we faced was that our highly effective CRM application Highrise, did not inherently have a reporting tool. We were able to create reports that immediately showed areas of success and improvement.

Easy Insight review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best reporting tool on the market"

What do you like best?

The ease of use to integrate and create reports based on multiple datasources is the best that I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

Right now I cannot think of anything. The Easy Insight support team is very responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to try do it today. You will be up and running connected to your datasources in a couple of minutes.

We have integrated Easy Insight as a front end reporting tool for the data that we collect through our RTB (Real-time bidding platform).

Easy Insight review by Administrator

"Substantially better at reporting with this software tool."

What do you like best?

This is the simplest program I have found to leverage reporting data across so many delivery platforms. We have people that can use spreadsheets, but mainly we have people that are going to be consumers only and like to have HTML emails delivered on a daily basis. They don't want to do any work, they just want to consume data.

What do you dislike?

Need to know more of the programming "Language"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to develop the reporting requirements. Then you need to figure out how to make it work.

Sharing of information. Delivery of information.

Learning about Easy Insight?

* We monitor all Easy Insight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.