Easy Insight

Drag. Drop. Done. Business Intelligence Made Easy.

Work for Easy Insight?
Microstrategy review 2x.png

Learning about Easy Insight?

Easy Insight Reviews

Ask Easy Insight a Question
Showing 18 Easy Insight reviews
Easy Insight review by <span>Ryan H.</span>
Ryan H.
Invitation from the software vendor

Access great data using your current platforms.

What do you like best?

I like the use of our dashboard.

Every quarter I do a do review with my senior staff and they are blown away by the BI we are getting. Tracking all of our goals, successes and failures allows us to grow!

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly, I do not have the bandwidth to learn easy insight.

This puts me in a place that I have spend a little bit of money from time to time to get some new and improved graphs, etc.

On the brighter side, the team is very helpful and usually takes care of you if its a quick fix.

Thanks guys!

Knowing where we are as a company and the goals we set out in 2016 in real time!

Where are we successful? where do we need help? who are our best clients? are we hitting out company annual/quarterly/monthly goals? etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Easy Insight
Easy Insight review by <span>Daniel O.</span>
Daniel O.

Clear, customisable business reporting

What do you like best?

We use Easy Insight on a daily basis for business reporting and automation. It links with several different third party systems in use by different departments, allowing a central, customised snapshot of KPIs.

What do you dislike?

The UI is somewhat dated, but this doesn't impact the effectiveness of the data it's displaying

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend on the basis that it links with your other business systems

Largely management reporting - oversight of project management and customer support KPIs. By linking with other systems such as Zapier and Slack we've implemented numerous workflow automations which save the team time & removes manual oversight/error.

What Business Intelligence Platforms solution do you use?

Easy Insight review by <span>Jonathan R.</span>
Jonathan R.

Great tool for producing centralised BI dashboards

What do you like best?

Really simple to get started with pre built connectors to many systems including the ones we use - Salesforce, Zendesk and Google Analytics. The support is fantastic and really hands on so any problems I've had have ben fixed quickly.

When you dig beneath the surface its a very powerful tool. Not as polished as some of the top BI tools but fantastic value for money.

What do you dislike?

The system has been going through a refresh which has caused small frustrations but support is so good it's not really a problem.

Can be quite hard to learn the deep details of how to set up reports but it pays to keep digging in the help articles.

We have multiple systems with their own reporting tools but needed a centralised reporting tool so that data could be shared cross platform. I wanted a tool that didn't demand a big setup budget and need consultant input to set up.

Easy Insight review by <span>Yves V.</span>
Yves V.

Get quickly started with easy and affordable BI, Dashboard and reports from litterally data source

What do you like best?

* Ability to access practically any type of data sources, make join between them and build automatic professional reports and dashboards.

* Ability to share this report using a simple URL to any person with internet access without any download.

* Ability to create complex dashboard and get all report consolidated inside.

* The amount of options to tweak the reports, including conditional formatting and data calculation.

What do you dislike?

* Missign some documentation on the numerous options available for each report

* Some (brand new) report type still suffer from small childhood sickness but the support is poractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try but get support when testing it; most of your issues can get solved through support.

* Be able to consolidate into one Single Dashboard various data dimensions coming from various information source at low very TCO.

* Have a very professional dashboard which is dynamically generated and integrated directly with the data source (Automation is great)

Easy Insight review by <span>Shelly Y.</span>
Shelly Y.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great Product! Love the data!

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create specific reports with filters that give me the exact data I'm looking for in one place. I also like the ability to share reports with others via excel.

What do you dislike?

The report creating is a little bit difficult for me to figure out. But I am somewhat technologically challenged so that is probably more my doing than EasyInsight.

I am able to keep track of the work that my project managers are doing and pin point areas that have been missed or need more attention.

Easy Insight review by <span>Maiva L.</span>
Maiva L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy Inisght Review

What do you like best?

Easy Insight makes uploading, configuring and displaying data painless. The dashboard controls allow me to create an array of dashboards that range from simple to complex. I can organize dashboards so that users can easily navigate and quickly see the data points that are important to them.

I also like that I can have many viewers and create groups.

What do you dislike?

I would like the capability to report on, or view user activity. I know that Easy Insight is working to make this possible soon.

Dashboards are mostly static, and viewers aren't able to drill down or interact much with reports.

We started using Easy Insight to help establish some best practices, and create provider engagement around quality care. Easy Insight enables us to share information in a format that is easily accessible, and straight forward. We are starting to expand our use of Easy Insight to include operational and financial dashboards.

Learning about Easy Insight?

* We monitor all Easy Insight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.