Easy Projects

Cloud-based Project Management Software - Time Tracking, Resource Loading, Custom Forms and more.

Work for Easy Projects?

Learning about Easy Projects?

Compare Easy Projects to Similar Solutions

Easy Projects Reviews

Ask Easy Projects a Question
Showing 115 Easy Projects reviews
Easy Projects review by <span>Sam W.</span>
Sam W.

"Helped to keep communication lines open between marketing, design, and my department."

What do you like best?

Organized process flow and email reminders to keep the project front and center.

What do you dislike?

Before the latest redesign, it was more difficult to keep track of items and switch between projects. The redesign helped fix this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth taking the time to learn the software since it will more than make up for that time in saving you effort in the long run on your collaborations. This product allowed me as Department Chair to work effectively with my Marketing and Design colleagues to update brochures for our various programs. We were able to communicate back and forth, and the software helped to keep me on task as various responsibilities competed for my attention. The reminders of coming due dates and ability of others to quickly respond to my questions and suggestions within the platform aided our collaboration and resulted in final products that we are all quite happy with.

I'm in a different building than the marketing and design folks. The software helped to keep communication current without relying on "phone-tag" back and forth.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Easy Projects
Easy Projects review by <span>Deb B.</span>
Deb B.

"Easy Projects"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the user interface of this software. It's simple to use and is still packed with a lot of features.

What do you dislike?

Some of the message posting features don't work the way I would like. It would be nice to have record of who received the message. And I think a message should always get sent, regardless of the status of the task.

I also wish that documents could be modified without downloading and re-uploading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended project management tool. The EP support team will help in any way needed to get you up and running.

We use Easy Projects for IT projects within an Insurance company. The collaboration between people on the project and the history of information and communication is very helpful. As a project manager it is nice to be able to review a project and know the current status by looking in EP.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Easy Projects review by <span>Karthikeyan G.</span>
Karthikeyan G.

"Intuitive project management solution"

What do you like best?

user friendly, easily Customizable, different charts, calendar views, easy reporting, quick creation of projects and tasks, customizable views, customize user roles and many more.

What do you dislike?

option for not having checklist, internal messaging app, easy integration with other apps like google drive etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a cloud based tool so we can access it from anywhere. Also they have a outlook plugin where you can manage easy projects. They also have a mobile app which is excellent and this help in tracking task, creating task and most of the things.

the first and foremost is tracking the projects is easier. we can also figure out the time it takes, we can find out whether the resource is over burden or they have time to work on other projects etc. time tracking, estimated hours, budgeting and other features that are easy to use. The name of this solution matches the performance of the product.

Easy Projects review by <span>Elie P.</span>
Elie P.

"Easy Projects Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the organization aspect of Easy Projects. It helps greatly with keeping track of all my tasks. One thing that I've noticed is that it helps a great deal of our team stay on task and more focused than if they had to keep track of things themselves.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's so difficult to find a project that I have already completed. Additionally, if I want to add a task for myself that is just a reminder to do something in the day, I can't figure out how to do it in Easy P to have everything all in one space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an opportunity to keep your employees on task, Easy Projects is the best way to do it. Not only are we able to keep everything organized, but we can also keep track of what projects are behind and promptly reply to maintain operational excellence within the office.

Time management - I really enjoy being able to track my tasks and projects so simply.

Easy Projects review by <span>Kent S.</span>
Kent S.

"Big picture"

What do you like best?

Nice way to see when projects are due. I am able to see the big picture of being able to see the whole process. It is easy to use for basic tasks like marking off when a project is complete.

What do you dislike?

Help is very difficult to use. Several videos are offered but are not organized in a way that is very helpful. It is very difficult to find the help needed. Not very intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the help screens easier to use. Look at your terminology and structure of help screens from the beginning user perspective, not the software engineer or designer. Or have graduated help screens for different user experience levels or functions.

Able to track deadlines. Because multiple departments are responsible for the finished product, it is nice to see where something is along the way. I can see the big picture.

Easy Projects review by <span>Gabrielle L.</span>
Gabrielle L.

"Editor/translator"

What do you like best?

Really user friendly. Once my account was created, I was able to use it right away. As I am working away from some of my colleagues, it's really helfull.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone in the company uses it. Some dept use other platform - like RedBooth. It would be a lot more convenient for me if I could use one tool that would combine tasks from different platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really a tool for marketing or sales. I can see it would be useful also for independant worker to manage time on clients project.

It's a good tool to manage multi tasks from different sources.

Colleagues from the Toronto office used to ask me for translation through email. Managing tasks, deadlines and details was really complicated and some would slip through. It's a lot more convenient for all of us now.

Learning about Easy Projects?

* We monitor all Easy Projects reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Easy Projects to Similar Solutions