Easy Projects

Cloud-based Project Management Software - Time Tracking, Resource Loading, Custom Forms and more.

Work for Easy Projects?

Learning about Easy Projects?

Easy Projects Reviews

Ask Easy Projects a Question
Showing 115 Easy Projects reviews
Easy Projects review by Sam W.
Sam W.

"Helped to keep communication lines open between marketing, design, and my department."

What do you like best?

Organized process flow and email reminders to keep the project front and center.

What do you dislike?

Before the latest redesign, it was more difficult to keep track of items and switch between projects. The redesign helped fix this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth taking the time to learn the software since it will more than make up for that time in saving you effort in the long run on your collaborations. This product allowed me as Department Chair to work effectively with my Marketing and Design colleagues to update brochures for our various programs. We were able to communicate back and forth, and the software helped to keep me on task as various responsibilities competed for my attention. The reminders of coming due dates and ability of others to quickly respond to my questions and suggestions within the platform aided our collaboration and resulted in final products that we are all quite happy with.

I'm in a different building than the marketing and design folks. The software helped to keep communication current without relying on "phone-tag" back and forth.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Easy Projects
Easy Projects review by Deb B.
Deb B.

"Easy Projects"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the user interface of this software. It's simple to use and is still packed with a lot of features.

What do you dislike?

Some of the message posting features don't work the way I would like. It would be nice to have record of who received the message. And I think a message should always get sent, regardless of the status of the task.

I also wish that documents could be modified without downloading and re-uploading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended project management tool. The EP support team will help in any way needed to get you up and running.

We use Easy Projects for IT projects within an Insurance company. The collaboration between people on the project and the history of information and communication is very helpful. As a project manager it is nice to be able to review a project and know the current status by looking in EP.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Easy Projects review by Karthikeyan G.
Karthikeyan G.

"Intuitive project management solution"

What do you like best?

user friendly, easily Customizable, different charts, calendar views, easy reporting, quick creation of projects and tasks, customizable views, customize user roles and many more.

What do you dislike?

option for not having checklist, internal messaging app, easy integration with other apps like google drive etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a cloud based tool so we can access it from anywhere. Also they have a outlook plugin where you can manage easy projects. They also have a mobile app which is excellent and this help in tracking task, creating task and most of the things.

the first and foremost is tracking the projects is easier. we can also figure out the time it takes, we can find out whether the resource is over burden or they have time to work on other projects etc. time tracking, estimated hours, budgeting and other features that are easy to use. The name of this solution matches the performance of the product.

Easy Projects review by Elie P.
Elie P.

"Easy Projects Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the organization aspect of Easy Projects. It helps greatly with keeping track of all my tasks. One thing that I've noticed is that it helps a great deal of our team stay on task and more focused than if they had to keep track of things themselves.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's so difficult to find a project that I have already completed. Additionally, if I want to add a task for myself that is just a reminder to do something in the day, I can't figure out how to do it in Easy P to have everything all in one space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an opportunity to keep your employees on task, Easy Projects is the best way to do it. Not only are we able to keep everything organized, but we can also keep track of what projects are behind and promptly reply to maintain operational excellence within the office.

Time management - I really enjoy being able to track my tasks and projects so simply.

Easy Projects review by Kent S.
Kent S.

"Big picture"

What do you like best?

Nice way to see when projects are due. I am able to see the big picture of being able to see the whole process. It is easy to use for basic tasks like marking off when a project is complete.

What do you dislike?

Help is very difficult to use. Several videos are offered but are not organized in a way that is very helpful. It is very difficult to find the help needed. Not very intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the help screens easier to use. Look at your terminology and structure of help screens from the beginning user perspective, not the software engineer or designer. Or have graduated help screens for different user experience levels or functions.

Able to track deadlines. Because multiple departments are responsible for the finished product, it is nice to see where something is along the way. I can see the big picture.

Easy Projects review by Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

"Editor/translator"

What do you like best?

Really user friendly. Once my account was created, I was able to use it right away. As I am working away from some of my colleagues, it's really helfull.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone in the company uses it. Some dept use other platform - like RedBooth. It would be a lot more convenient for me if I could use one tool that would combine tasks from different platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really a tool for marketing or sales. I can see it would be useful also for independant worker to manage time on clients project.

It's a good tool to manage multi tasks from different sources.

Colleagues from the Toronto office used to ask me for translation through email. Managing tasks, deadlines and details was really complicated and some would slip through. It's a lot more convenient for all of us now.

Easy Projects review by John E.
John E.

"Easy Projects has been able to do everything we've wanted it to do"

What do you like best?

I evaluated many project software packages and Easy Projects was the easiest to use while still being feature rich. The fact that they have come out with new features every couple months is also amazing.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could do more customizing with the easy projects reports. We've begun using the BI add-on package to do these reports since they have added that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I could convince all of the other departments in our company to use this software I would.

Controlling our new product commercialization process so that everyone knows what their task is and when it needs to be done. It's given us great transparency into what is going on in each projects. Since we started using this in the engineering group, two other groups have asked about the software and have started using it.

Easy Projects review by Anisha J.
Anisha J.

"A great way to consolidate all your projects, add comments and keep a track on deadlines. "

What do you like best?

The best part is - via Easy Projects the entire team can keep up with the progress being made on each project. One does not have to spend any time updating each member or sending out emails. The features are highly customizable and email notifications make it very easy to share these projects with those who are not on Easy Project, without having to write emails about the specific project. I also like the reminders that come from Easy Projects if you are past due a deadline.

What do you dislike?

I do find the platform slightly difficult to navigate but with time I got the hang of it. I also feel the look and feel of the website could be updated, making it look more sleek and modern. As of now, it does look slightly dull and could use some good designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a good option, one that is worth exploring.

I use it to keep track of projects that are assigned to me. It is also a great way to view all the projects assigned in one place with deadlines and level of priority of each project. It helps me to stay organized and also leave comments on each project to keep my boss updated of the progress without bothering her with emails.

Easy Projects review by Stacy R.
Stacy R.

"Easy to use and affordable"

What do you like best?

It's well suited for the types of IT projects we have, both small and large. The capabilities it provides is well positioned with the cost. We can set up projects on fee based and hourly rates by person, which is really nice given we have a mixture of both. It gives us the flexibility needed and has some good tools for Gant Charts, Resourcing, etc.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of nuances to click to make reports work in the way that you'd like. For example, multiple things must be clicked (billable, hourly rate, etc.) for the billing report to come out correctly but they're not listed as required. You have to figure those things out through trial and error. Also, it would be nice if I could assign people to the overall project and carry that forward to the tasks. However, what we have to do is assign each person over to the individual tasks one by one. This could be simplified to assign in batch.

We are an IT consulting firm so this helps us manage projects, pay and billing.

Easy Projects review by Sharley C.
Sharley C.

"Very useful Project Management System with minor improvement areas identified"

What do you like best?

Its quick and easier to use and very customizable. It has a very nice look for the Project Manager and has made project management more interactive for our team.

What do you dislike?

The Guest Portal. With recent enhancement it looks much better but very unfortunately all activities you assign to a guest to view in the portal lose their hierarchy structure and this leaves the portal almost unusable for us which is unfortunate. If the Guest Portal could show assign activities in the structure and a default view of the full project for the client - this portal would be incredible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a lovely tool. only some minor improvements needed with regard to extracting projects and the guest portal but for a PM it has very nice features.

It has made project management more interactive and our team are being far more involved in their projects thus having less chance of missing targets. If the Guest Portal can allow a guest to view the whole project plan and then focus on their assigned activities, easily seeing what headings they fall under; this tool would be unbeatable in the PM market.

Easy Projects review by Meseret F.
Meseret F.

"User friendly and a way for me to get help on marketing projects."

What do you like best?

I can get real time answers on where someone is on a project. I also like that easy projects is simple to use, you upload your documents and that allows the administrator to know that someone needs to be assigned the project. I like that it is an efficient way for me to get things done as well. It is just an easy platform that anyone could use and make sense of, would recommend to companies that have different departments/industries that piggyback off each other.

What do you dislike?

I can't drag attachments onto the attachment page. I dislike that sometimes its a bit hard to click into an assigned project to see what has been updated by the person working on it. The amount of emails that we receive seems a bit much, maybe just an email at the start of a project and one with an update and lastly one when the job is complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell folks who are interested in easy projects that it is user friendly and a site that anyone could navigate despite their knowledge of the web.

It's really a way for me to get marketing materials completed since I do not have the necessary tools to get those projects done. The benefits are being able to monitor the projects are they go through the steps on easy projects. The updates are also nice, but i think a start to finish email would suffice. I've realized that using easy projects has also allowed me to focus on the tasks at hand and ensuring that the projects uploaded to the site are taken care of as well.

Easy Projects review by Lauren W.
Lauren W.

"Director of Donor Relations and Communications"

What do you like best?

That there is a system for all parts of a project. However, overall I am not a fan of this platform. I think there is a lot that could be done to improve the platform for all users. It needs to be easier to navigate and more self-explanatory for users.

What do you dislike?

It's interface isn't organized well. It's challenging to know what is due. Additionally, it doesn't make project management easy. For example: My team works with Marketing. Marketing integrated Easy Projects for us. I oversee the vision for a project, but different team members contribute - some social media, some writing copy, others providing mailing lists, etc. In order for me to know what is happening and that parts of a project are submitted on time, it requires me to be assigned that task - which means I must hit "done" BUT I don't want to have to hit done and get a million emails that something is due that I am not responsible for. I simply want to see that my coworker has submitted their part of the project. So, although this is helpful for our marketing team, it's not effective for my team and project management.

More consistent communication with our Marketing team - less seems to fall through the cracks now. Being 100% honest, I don't love the platform and would prefer something more like Basecamp. I really struggle with the interface - not a well designed platform or overly user-friendly.

Easy Projects review by Adele B.
Adele B.

"Adele's review of Easy Projects"

What do you like best?

The ease and intuitive functionality of the tool. I love that it has many of the elements to do work across functional areas in one uplace. The kan ban boards and resource tracking.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had too much time to use it so there isn't much I don't like other than that the Kanban boards dont move around as easy as I like. We are used to Trello and you do'nt have to open up the task to move it around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See about making the boards more interchangable.

We are moving away from a highly customized application of MS Project, this should help facilitate a scalable model moving forward for our teams.

Easy Projects review by Cindy A.
Cindy A.

"Great tool for efficient communication"

What do you like best?

I like that the schedules created are flexible and can adjust when people are running late or ahead of schedule. I also appreciate that it consolidates all of our communication to a central location.

What do you dislike?

There are elements of the user interface and experience that I would like to be more customizable, though I am still exploring all of the system's features. Processes are not always intuitive for our users, so we spend quite some time training our clients on how to use the system.

We needed a system that could accommodate our whole team. We have been able to go mostly paperless and have improved our communication with our clients.

Easy Projects review by User

"A great and easy way to collaborate on projects"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is all in one place. All the documents, photos, drafts and communication about the project is all there. I also like that I receive an email when someone makes a comment or updates something. It is a convent way to get notified compared to constantly checking Easy Projects for updates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when you click "done" on an assigned task that it disappears. I wish I was able to review the work previously summited as a reference. A few times I accidentally clicked "done" on a task I wasn't finished with. Thankfully I was able to communicate with the department utilizing this tool to have them bring the task back for me to be able to review. I also dislike that if I don't click "done" I receive emails saying that it is overdue. It would be helpful if the initiation date of a task and task due date/complete date were more clearly displayed rather than two dates floating by the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using email to collaborate on projects, stop. Easy Projects is the way to go. It is also user friendly for even people who aren't tech savvy.

I am able to easily collaborate with multiple people from the college's design and marketing department to create promotional material for our athletics department. It is a thousand times better than using email for the whole process, which is what we used before.

Easy Projects review by Kit I.
Kit I.

"Easy Project Review from Marketer "

What do you like best?

I like that Easy Projects allow us to have our project management and budget management in one program. We previously used one program that was decent for budgeting, but terrible for project management. Originally, Easy Project was just our project management program, and we continued to use a different program for budgeting. After our positive experience with the project management, EZP worked with us to create a custom program that was great for both.

The program is also very initiative and our department got the hang of it very quickly. The "steps" for each job hold both our design team and the marketing manager accountable to a schedule that is easily adjustable, which keeps everyone on track.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have about Easy Projects is that I sometimes have difficulty finding projects that were completed. The search function doesn't always bring the project up, so I have to go into my records and find the job number and search find it that way. This defeats the purpose of a search function and can be tedious.

It is very easy to tell which projects I'm behind in, and what is over due. It's an excellent time management tool, and I can track my projects based on their status. For anyone in a management position, you could also track the status of your employees' jobs with ease and ensure that they are completing projects on schedule.

Easy Projects review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"It's Me not You"

What do you like best?

Easy Projects is always evolving and improving with new features. It is intuitive. I was able to open it up and start using it without anyone showing me anything. It seems to have many features I do not know about, which is why I titled it "It's me not you". I don't want to say it is Easy Project that can't or doesn't do something just because our company doesn't know how.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having an assigned person following up with me to be sure it is configured, implemented and adopted as needed for our business. I have had 2 strategic conversations with Steve but follow up with solutions has not happened. I was extremely hopeful something would have come of them. I am now going to start from scratch on my own attempting to learn it and revamp it for how we need to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

understand the difference between projects and ongoing work before setting it up.

Our business is doing projects for clients. So, we use EP for the client projects and issue guest creds/access. We also need to use it for our internal Enterprise projects. Currently, we are only using it as a task tracker and are not benefiting from any kind of project health or portfolio views or reporting insights.

Easy Projects review by laura p.
laura p.

"Awesome project management tool"

What do you like best?

been able to track due dates and hours invested in the projects

What do you dislike?

how the filters are set, it was very difficult at first to get all the info i needed on the screen but now that i have it and it works for me is not an issue any more

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool will help you organize your projects and manage due dates

Before EZP we used to lose track of the reviewed versions, and some of the clients used to take out people involved in the project from the email chains, now that is solved and we can know where the project is and who is delaying it

Easy Projects review by Himani T.
Himani T.

"In the search of SINGLE Transparent PM system that meets all the tracking and reporting needs."

What do you like best?

It's Easy to learn and use! Our teams have started using Easy Projects since past 3 months and it meets our multiple needs such as,

- project tracking,

- reporting, time tracking,

- resource planning

I use Activity Center and various reports on regular basis and also share reports with guest users.

Vacation Calendars are very helpful as well for better resource planning on projects.

Ability to comment on a project/activity and send notifications to other team members are another great features.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major that I came across so far! At our organization, we use Replicon to request and approve our colleagues time-offs. I wish there is some integration possible so we can perhaps automatically see the vacation times in Easy Projects without manually entering in the calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy Projects is very powerful PM system with many great features to meet your PM needs.

The biggest benefit for our teams is that to have SINGLE system for all of our projects time, status, updates tracking and reporting!

Easy Projects review by Giovanni D.
Giovanni D.

"Excellent, simple, and powerful solution for PM needs"

What do you like best?

We researched many options before selecting Easy Projects. It is hard to find a product that is simple to use yet powerful and rich in features. This was the perfect blend of options and simplicity. Users quickly started using this tool and they are loving it.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have a dislike but more of an improvement suggestion. They have some basic APIs but those are not very robust. We wanted to integrate EasyProjects as part of our web authoring tool but we couldn't really do all we wanted. If they improve this, it will be the perfect tool for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the APIs and make it more open for further development.

1. better tracking for time and project updates

2. better management of resources

3. One place to keep all information (time, project updates, etc.)

4. Excellent way to provide management updates via a dashboard.

5. Good way for project intake - still working on this one/

Easy Projects review by Desiree G.
Desiree G.

"Great Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the "Activity Center" Page and how easy it is to customize your own view. I use this everyday to organize my projects, update time logs, view/add notes, update project status, and extend project dates. Easy Projects is very user friendly!!

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan of the "My Assignments" Page. For me, "Activity Center" is so much easier to use and a one-stop place for all projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A one-stop place for all project management. Easy to Use and Wonderful Support!!

Having all the project details, notes, & messages in one place. Also the cost allocation piece has helped.

Easy Projects review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Simply the Most Customizable/Capable Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

I like all of the features that are built-in as well as the ability to customize it to only show what you want. It means that everyone on the team can view the same project tasks in their own way. Not many other competitor softwares can do that (if any). On top of that, they have always answered my questions and helped me when needed, even spending time to teach me how to use features one-on-one (that was before they had the awesome interactive guides that are built-in now).

What do you dislike?

That there are other software packages out there that pose as "project management" software (really they are task, or glorified task, management softwares aka the Asana's and Basecamp's of the world). In my opinion, those are much more limited and often give project management software, like Easy Projects, a bad rap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider why you need project management software and then talk with Easy Projects customer support. If you really need project management, they'll be able to help you. Note that it is an investment for a great payoff, but it is not for the weak of heart.

We are managing all of our incoming long-term projects as well as common tasks we do to track the time that we spend in each area. It backs up - or refutes as is more often the case - our intuition surrounding how we spend our time. A bonus has been the built-in forms and auto-conversion feature. It has allowed to create a customer call/e-mail tracking program. We could take it so much further, but have not yet. That is another benefit of Easy Projects - the possibilities of how to make your organization more effective is nearly endless.

Easy Projects review by Amy N.
Amy N.

"Easy Projects has lived up to its name!"

What do you like best?

I like how it seems to fit with our work process, makes for quick and easy data entry, has the ability to creat custom reports and is flexible for each user.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but I find it a little more work to get the custom reports set up and to capture exactly what we need it to. Our rep is fantastic though and works with us to ensure we are able to figure out work arounds for this purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and you will find that EP is one of the best and most flexible soloutions available. I would (and have) totally recommend EP to companies looking to streamline their project process, records and have the ability to report.

Reporting, deadline tracking, transparency in info sharing, and having a catalogue of all projects ever completed within the system at our fingertips.

Easy Projects review by Stefan C.
Stefan C.

"One tool for handling all tasks. Fiction or reality?"

What do you like best?

EasyProject provides most of the features that can be seen in simmilar products, but many times offers greater customisation that can go very deep (from views to filters, custom roles rules, notifications, custom fields, custom forms). With properly configured projects, assignees and notifications – it’s a lifesaver tool to organize your team’s work.

What do you dislike?

Amount of customisation offers many possibilities, but some of them are still lacking few important ones: few roles options that can be seen in simmilar products are not possible in EP, some UX functionalities that could even speed up the work with the tool (tagging people in comments, hashtags, better overview in project structure what task is opened ) are not present already.

We need a tool, that would support internal processes as a place for planning, organizing and executing projects and tasks within one or between more teams.

We have already realized, that communication is moving from e-mails to Easy Projects and overview level of what is done is already better than before.

Easy Projects review by Lucia S.
Lucia S.

"Very flexible and customisable tool"

What do you like best?

Easy creation of projects and task. Many options to set your own filters and views. Custom fields. Guest users. Customisable forms for requesters. Built-in resource management.

What do you dislike?

Following the progress of the tasks and discussions only via email notifications is not very comfortable - notification center would improve the experience a lot. There are other smaller things, such as missing follower or teamleader role, or missing possibility of fixing due date of a task, however every tool we tested had its pros and cons and despite all above, we consider it to be the best solution for us.

Collaboration of different teams accross the globe, reporting and resource management. At the moment, we have more than 100 users working with the tool on a daily basis. All conversations and files related to projects are in one place instead of individual mailboxes or other places.

Easy Projects review by Administrator

"Essential software for running our business"

What do you like best?

It's a feature rich software that allows us to manage and track all of our company's projects, as well as keep track of employee timesheets. It's flexible enough so that it always seems to be able to do what we want it to.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little slow to update at times, this obsessionally causes frustrations.

We use Easy projects to manage the project plans for over 200 active projects. It not only helps us keep track of project progress and milestones, but also includes metrics to help us keep track of project financial performance. By linking this data to EP's Power BI interface, we can manage all of the company's key performance KPIs. It's also a useful tool for forecasting and estimating project performance..

Easy Projects review by Maria Eugenia M.
Maria Eugenia M.

"Is very organized and easy to use"

What do you like best?

That everything is in order. There is no way yo can miss something and the fact that you can leave messages to the people involved makes it faster.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike it, but I think there should be something to remind the users when the task has been open for so long and the inactivity is too much

All creative problems and the benefits I find is that you have a History of what has been made, so there's always an easier way to look back to what has been done

Easy Projects review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Easy Projects is great for staying organized and communication across departments "

What do you like best?

I like that all of my projects are shown on one page and it is easy to see the status of each of them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the project disappears once it is over. Sometimes someone will close it before I have a chance to review it fully and then I won't be able to see it. It would be nice to have a "past projects" section where you can look at past projects but not edit them

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a great tool for project management and it makes my life easier

We are sending much less emails and there is much less confusion between departments. Now everyone is assigned in one place and is updated.

Easy Projects review by Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.

"Clear and Concise"

What do you like best?

I love the layout of EZP. It is very user friendly and gets you the information you need in as few clicks as possible. I also love how it automatically saves your data which for people who forget to click the 'save' button (such as myself) is a great backup.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the program freezes. This does not happen often at all, but when it does it's a real pain.

It allows me to view budgets and manage them easily.

Easy Projects review by Johanna H.
Johanna H.

"Does just what the name says: makes project management easy."

What do you like best?

The customizability - there is a lot of room to make the product do exactly what you want it to do. You can really make it work most for your needs.

What do you dislike?

There may be TOO many options. It can be a bit overwhelming to see all the available ways to personalize the experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take all the onboarding classes and make the most of your time with the onboarding specialists.

Managing and communicating with our marketing department - can have a number of team members on one project and everyone can see at a glance what the status is. When you work in an office with a few different locations, this helps to keep everything in one place.

Easy Projects review by Caroline L.
Caroline L.

"EasyProjects Review"

What do you like best?

I think the minimal amount of steps needed for opening a project is my favorite part of this program. In previous project management programs, there were many repetitive/nonintuitive steps to even begin a project. Which would lead to wasted time. This project management system is more efficient than my previous experiences.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer if the Budget View included submitted invoices/costs to date (which is the info included in the Business Intelligence section).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Easy projects to other departments.

We're benefiting in that we no longer have two separate programs for budget management and budget. By integrating both needs into one system, our department has been able to save money and keep everything in one localized portal.

Easy Projects review by Zohar B.
Zohar B.

"Clean, intuitive and flexible PPMT"

What do you like best?

Configuration is intuitive and boundless.

What do you dislike?

UI/UX is overly text driven. Closing out tasks makes the dependent task change its start date even though the closed tasks has some of its dependent tasks still open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best value PPMT on the market. Period.

We have 60+ NPI projects running concurrently at any given time. EP provide us a window on all activities, status, financials, forecasts, workloads and a myriad of inputs/outputs that can be provided at different levels of end-user requirements.

Easy Projects review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Sr. Marketing Coordiner - Review of EZP"

What do you like best?

The platform is user-friendly and keeps communication in one centralized place.

What do you dislike?

Still learning how to customize settings and search filters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any training documents that are available would be helpful to share. Additionally, Easy Projects has identified individuals to service our company with real-time web chats to help with questions or issues. While I don't take advantage of it enough, I do think it's a nice perk. Lastly, Easy Projects keeps everyone on schedule. When you are working on multiple projects with multiple team members, this platform keeps communication all in one place and manages the timelines with email reminders.

We were previously using a different platform for budgeting and creative development. The creative development portion was not conducive for keeping track of timelines, edits and it didn't allow a space for back and forth communication. Easy Projects combines the two into one and provides a seamless user experience.

Easy Projects review by Casey B.
Casey B.

"My review of Easy Projects."

What do you like best?

I think my favorite screen to use is My Assignments. It allows me to easily keep track of hours worked & project deadlines.

What do you dislike?

I find it hard to organize multiple discussions within one task. I wish there was a way to comment on a post to keep a discussion within one thread vs multiple posts in a task.

Overall, I think this product helps our department organize & priorities projects.

Easy Projects review by Frank H.
Frank H.

"Simple yet Comprehensive Project Management"

What do you like best?

We love the simplicity and functionality of Easy Projects. We are able to run our entire production environment, compliance, quality and costing functions through a single, cost-effective application.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike but would like the ability to plug in other applications, such as GitHub to centralise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you try it you'll find it a great, low cost project management system

As previously stated most areas of our production environment - As a heavily regulated casino games developer it is particularly useful as a timestamp for change and compliance logging but also excellent as a simple to use project management, budgetting and costing tool.

Easy Projects review by charlie D.
charlie D.

"An effective well thought out project management system"

What do you like best?

EP being on a cloud, allowing for instant changes, notifications, and communications is essential to our business.

What do you dislike?

Improved ability for our clients to be involved within the system would be a bonus

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the online support chat to get quick and simple answers!

time tracking is the biggest asset for our team, it allows us to analyze exactly where time is spent effectively, and where we can improve

Easy Projects review by Dan H.
Dan H.

"Easy Projects Helps Manage Projects"

What do you like best?

By far the best part of Easy Projects is its extensibility. You can pretty much get it to do whatever you want, regardless of how your process works.

What do you dislike?

Easy Projects lets you do whatever you want, but that means you have the ability to take a flawed process and jack it up to 11. Other project management tools are a little bit more prescriptive, which somewhat contains the damage they can do. A multiplier isn't always great if it's just magnifying awful.

We use Easy Projects to manage the flow of some of our projects, as well as track time for all our projects.

Easy Projects review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Meh."

What do you like best?

I like that it was and is customizable for our company. Our account services and executive teams seem to value it and believe it contributes positively to their workflow.

What do you dislike?

It's not agile/scrum-friendly and not ideal for certain processes my team has. The filters seem faulty and the overall UX is cumbersome. Certain features that should be in-your-face are subtle and sometimes nearly impossible to find - like the search feature! And inexplicably, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change my name in the system, so I guess I'll be known by my maiden name to Easy Projects.

Overall, it is not user-friendly , especially for creative processes, and I don't know of a single member on my web development team that enjoys using it. I'm just grateful I have a project manager that finds my tasks for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check with every team to see whether or not they think it will work for them. What works great for account services is abysmal for creatives.

Our executives chose Easy Projects because they thought it was a more comprehensive, customizable method of managing our quarterly, monthly and one-off projects. While it's working out well for our account services side, the production teams are struggling.

Easy Projects review by Internal Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Internal Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Marketing Client Services Specialist"

What do you like best?

Being able to make it like a "to do" list where I can track every individual step of a project.

What do you dislike?

Being able to extract the information I need to a simpler format. I know you can extract to an excel spreadsheet, but it isn't really easy to run the reports. They are a bit wonky.

Keeping track of the hundreds of individual projects that I work on. Easy Projects allows a quick view of the status of a project. I use it every day as my "to do" list. I am able to keep track of every step of every project.

Easy Projects review by User

"Easy Projects Is a great tool for project management"

What do you like best?

Easy Projects is easy to use on both to manage projects and to complete tasks. It has the ability to track time, easy to set up templates, and a dashboard which can bring what you need to the front. The custom fields also allow you to create reports which cut out spreadsheets. One tool covers a lot of bases.

What do you dislike?

In order to use Easy Projects with Google Calendars we would have had to purchase an app. Wish there was an easier way to do that.

The obvious thing is to make sure no steps are missed in completing a project. Another big thing is seeing how much someone may have coming up. There is a resource tool that allows you to see the percentage of someone's day that already has assigned tasks.

Easy Projects review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Easy Projects has the stuff you need"

What do you like best?

I like the fact I can track my time and assignments in one easy location.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the website has an old feel to it, or an old look about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is a learning curve for this software, but once you get the hang of it, it works very well. if you need to track time and jobs, this will most likely work for you.

we use it to track time for different jobs and employees. being able to see quickly where you are in a project timeline is very useful.

Easy Projects review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"First Experience with Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

Easy Projects is very easy to use, as the name implies. It allows for us to work well to see all of our projects going on and the tasks that are assigned and due.

What do you dislike?

While I have rudimentary experience with Easy Projects, I wish that we could group projects into collective boards or notes. This would simplify the basic view of easy projects and allow for project groups.

I've seen the benefit of managing projects in a way that is dynamic and real life. We are tacking the problem of time management and resource allocation.

Easy Projects review by Amy K.
Amy K.

"Helpful for timely project management and is user friendly"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly and is a great place to store all pieces related to the creative projects. I have actually already recommended it to another person within the higher education industry for her project management.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure how to use the budget and invoice system. That side of EZP seems confusing to me and I haven't yet mastered it.

We are gaining a better timeline and are working more efficiently than our old software. It's also quick and easy to respond, which keeps communication lines open.

Easy Projects review by Melissa R S.
Melissa R S.

"Great Project software"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and does exactly what it needs for me to have to bill my customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about this software do I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Easy Projects if you need to keep track of billable hours to your clients on a project, It works great and is so easy to enter the time logs into the system.

I can bill my clients very easily with the billing node in Easy Projects. And it properly records all of my duties.

Easy Projects review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Great way to organize business flow between departments"

What do you like best?

It was nice to be able to assign projects and tasks to people in other departments and leave a good paper trail of everything that had been done on specific tasks and projects.

What do you dislike?

I really didn't enjoy the fact that my email was monstrously spammed with notifications about anything and everything from Easy Projects.

Interdepartmental communication. This is something every business has struggles with to some degree or other, and this was a good way to help resolve that.

Easy Projects review by User

"Pretty Easy and gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

User interface is pretty intuitive and setting up projects is quite simple.The website does not seem buggy and is easy to explain to other users.

What do you dislike?

Certain in depth functionalities can be missed if not pointed out by a seasoned user.Recording hours in the wrong place seems irreversible. May be reversible for users with higher privileges but the ability to edit hours must be extended to everyone

Project management, Time Management and delegating tasks/sharing tasks with colleagues has gotten easier

Easy Projects review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"Easy Projects combines project management along with resource time tracking"

What do you like best?

Minimum required fields, easy for client to setup, very simplistic to log projects and service requests

What do you dislike?

Changes quite often for those like me who don't need to track time on projects --- I can be in there as much as weekly or as little as quarterly so when it's the latter, the user interface and functionality always seems to have changed

Project management from the vantage point of logging service requests to allocate resources along with project time tracking

"Outdated UI"

What do you like best?

To be honest, not a lot. I guess if somebody is used to old school user interfaces and is scared of modern stuff, he might be quite happy.

What do you dislike?

Outdated inflexible UI

I guess it might be good for some hard core project management which is highly dependent on timelines and resources. For collaboration, not so much.

So far, the least flexible and user friendly toll I have used. Comparing to Asana, Jira, Trello.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore other options

Try to use it before to commit to it

The main thing we aimed to solve was to introduce a great cross-department collaboration and task management tool. Unfortunately, easy project is not really suited for this purpose.

Easy Projects review by Mauricio L.
Mauricio L.

"Excelent contribution tool."

What do you like best?

Easy way to keep track of open projects.

What do you dislike?

UI not as intuitive as I would like, there are any buttons that I'm not sure what they do.

Interdepartmental projects with a Marketing team located a thousand miles from my office.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Project management and time tracking are all on a single platform. Easy to access from anywhere and easy to update and track.

What do you dislike?

The UI for time entry is not as intuitive as some other products. Adding comments directly in the weekly view is not possible.

Project tracking and time tracking are the 2 main problems we are solving. It is become easier for the project maangers to get project status and time spent on each task.

Easy Projects review by Consultant

"Easy Projects is a quick and efficient work delegation tool."

What do you like best?

The user interface for Easy Projects is very straight forward. Projects, deadlines, notes, and files can all be accessed, edited, and monitored easily.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the fact that each project is stand alone (and perhaps this is just my inexperience with the tool). It would be nice to have task designations assigned under larger projects for organizational purposes.

Since the person distributing work has so many people to delegate to and keep track of, Easy Projects offers a nice alternative for managing people. Instead of spending time explaining each task, they are able to assign work and answer questions as necessary which makes everyone's work more efficient.

Easy Projects review by User in Higher Education

"Master Project Organizer!"

What do you like best?

Not only does it keep our projects organized, but it holds every individual on that project accountable for their work. That's important when you're working with a large team.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was an application rather than a website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many similar products on the market, so you have to really look into the features that your company personally needs.

Managing special projects for the health center-- I like the accountability aspect the most.

Easy Projects review by User

"Easy projects does make projects easy "

What do you like best?

I like that my boss is able to assign me tasks in a timely manor even when she is on the go or out of the office.

What do you dislike?

I'm not really fond of there interface but that is mostly preferential, the interface does not impede my ability to complete a task.

We can share files, relay and assign tasks with ease. We can also make notes and share them withing the program.

Easy Projects review by User

"Easy projects an decent platform for cross collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like that all the project details and communication regarding the project is all in one place, and you can alert each other of what's going on with an email alert.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular I dislike - I just think the interface isn't earth shattering or particularly unique.

It's really just become an interface that makes our email inboxes way less cluttered. At least, this is how I feel about it.

Easy Projects review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Easy as the name suggests"

What do you like best?

Was easy to learn and adopt for everyone on my team, frequent new feature updates, cool Gantt chart

What do you dislike?

Dated look'n'feel for some of the reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask Easy Projects to do a personal demo for you, bring other team members to make sure that everyone's requirements are met.

We really cut down our meetings time . We now use Easy Projects Kanban board to quickly see statuses, change priority and discuss upcoming tasks and projects.

Easy Projects review by User in Computer Software

"Platform making task management easy"

What do you like best?

Creating tasks and projects using EasyProjects is quick. Assignment to one or more of our 20+ member local Marketing team is a breeze, as well as collaborating across our global organization. Viewing and commenting on tasks is easy. As is the creation of custom forms we heavily use for receiving project/task requests.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to have the option to view a task and its comment in a separate window or tab pane, not just as a lightbox popup.

We adopted EasyProjects to have a single project/task management tool to be able to easily collaborate across our entire global organization.

Easy Projects review by Phillip S.
Phillip S.

"Mostly great"

What do you like best?

design, ease of use, customer service... better staff time efficiency... more nimble schedule management

What do you dislike?

App is very limited... can't access project messages. Messages should default to notify all project members or at least the project manager... people too often forget to click "notify"; it's an extra step. Like the basecamp product, you should integrate notifications better with email; emails should come from whomever wrote the note, not "easy projects notifier"; and each project should have a unique email address so you can reply to notifications and have it automatically posted to the project (like basecamp)

better staff time efficiency... more nimble schedule management

Easy Projects review by User in Computer Software

"Lives up to its name - easy to use"

What do you like best?

It support different styles of project management - Gantt chart, WBS, hierarchy, etc for classiс (MS Project style) and visual - Kanban for people who prefer modern agile approach. Almost every screen is customization.

What do you dislike?

Inconsistency in design - there are some pages that look quite dated - it doesn't affect functionality, but still...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide on the must-have functionality and success metrics. Then do a full-scale pilot and invite as many team members as you can.

Resources (I know who is available, who is overloaded), accountability (everyone has their task list and there is a audit trail), adoption (with Kanban lots of people started using it to even manage their personal To Dos)

Easy Projects review by Adriane M.
Adriane M.

"I don't forget to do stuff"

What do you like best?

I like that everyone knows what I'm working on and how much they need to help with it.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps this is my own office's use of the program, but sometimes I struggle to find the tasks (especially old ones) that I need.

Semester to semester my residency follows the same deadlines because I just re-create all the tasks from the last one! Consistency and also will vastly ease transition for a new team member

Easy Projects review by Venissa I.
Venissa I.

"Easy Projects "

What do you like best?

Simplicity; and ability to download reports to Excel or other software tools. I also love the fact you can add users and guest without the hassel of contacting Easy Projects.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way of changing settings (fonts, color schemes).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Easy Projects for those who are not so tech savy and need to track budget, hours, resources, ability to share with team members.

Cost; hours of reporting; ability to customize and pull reports by just a simple click and categories.

"Every day user"

What do you like best?

I like that its easy to use and everyone can connect so well.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I dont have any recommendations for this other than to expand as a primary user of custom forms. I'm happy with how this works for me.

We have realized how simple it ,makes getting smaller tasks done, and the organization of creating the support we need, helps to keep our team organized.

Easy Projects review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"AWESOME PLATFORM FOR ORGANIZING WORK"

What do you like best?

i love that you can organize every project with its own set of activities and tasks. this makes it so much easier to figure out what is do when and what is done!

What do you dislike?

I can't quite think of anything i dislike, perhaps, for payroll having a better looking summary page to print for your employees but this isnt even really problem

keep our projects organized and on time is great!

Easy Projects review by Maarten v.
Maarten v.

"Good software"

What do you like best?

It's smart and intuitive. I have to write at least 40 characters for this review to be accepted

What do you dislike?

I'm missing a product backlog masterlist

Better communication and overview of projects

Easy Projects review by Michelle H.
Michelle H.

"Incredibly easy to use and learn once you get the hang of the filters. We love it."

What do you like best?

schedules and reminders. we can preload our schedule template per type of job and it works to really pace our groups

What do you dislike?

The filters can be overwhelming and sometimes gets you lost...but those filters are also what makes it so great. Time in the program makes it easier

scheduling was our problem. everything was asap. Now even rushes have a schedule

Easy Projects review by Radomír S.
Radomír S.

"EP - what I like"

What do you like best?

I like sophisticated tasks and viewing this tasks on Dashboard. Dashboard is my top!

What do you dislike?

Notifications in browser cannot be adjusted to see only those which I want

Task tracking, time recording, customizable reports

Easy Projects review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy Projects - not so easy"

What do you like best?

Easy Projects provides a way for our entire team (at an online marketing company) to see our and our team members' tasks, manage our workloads, and submit requests.

What do you dislike?

I find EP to be not at all user friendly. There have been countless times that I've been missing tasks no matter what filters I do or don't have on my activity center page. Then when our project managers go in to look for the task, they see it from their end. But when looking at it from my profile they can't find it, even when it is assigned to me. This is by far the most frustrating thing because it had caused tasks to slip through the cracks.

Additionally, I hate their timer feature. It is very inefficient and actually adds on more time to use. At my work place, we are required to track all of our time, and it is frustrating that EP does not provide a good way to do this, as the previous management software we use did.

I'm not sure that we're really seeing any problems being solved by EP.

Easy Projects review by User

"We call it Hard Projects"

What do you like best?

Nothing - but we received no training from the user - which is not Easy Project's fault.

What do you dislike?

Just about everything, it is not intuitive. If you have multiple deadlines for a project, it doesn't appear that you can note that - there is just one big time line, which is not helpful when you have many moving parts to a project. The design team seems to like, but no one else does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check how this will look to your end users, unfortunately that was not done here. Please train them.

I've realized no benefits, I've actually lost time using this.

Easy Projects review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Adequate "

What do you like best?

It is user friendly most of the time. The email notifications are out of control and there needs to be a better way to track past campaigns instead of them disappearing right when the campaign is closed.

What do you dislike?

The campaigns disappear right when everything is done. I need to be able to go back and look at what was done without having to sift through emails.

Able to send out email communications easily and able to upload lists. We do need lots of internal help with the software and it is unclear what information is always needed and why.

Easy Projects review by Lisa H.
Lisa H.

"Good Value"

What do you like best?

It is affordable as well as easy to use. I like how I can have as many guest user as I need & the initial tutorial is very thorough and goes over all of the features.

What do you dislike?

I found some of the features useless and unnecessary for my business. I use it as an individual user so the entire payroll feature is not needed. I found that after using the trial, there was a more suitable project management program available for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very affordable for a full project management tool

Easy Projects is a good tool for full project management, especially if you are a small business owner.

Easy Projects review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"Easy Projects is easily customized and simple to use"

What do you like best?

Easy Projects is easily customized and simple to use. It appears to have limitless options to meet my companies needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could see the Activity Center Information in a split screen with the Time Logs. I wish it were easier to modify hours spent by adding negative values rather than deleting and re-entering information.

Scheduling and resources

Easy Projects review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Best way to track your projects!"

What do you like best?

Being able to track your time with the "timer" feature.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty of finding closed projects.

communication between different groups on the same project

Easy Projects review by Angel S.
Angel S.

"Easy Projects"

What do you like best?

It's so friendly and confortable when I use it.

What do you dislike?

I think it have too much elements in some segments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient.

Personal projects

Easy Projects review by Chris F.
Chris F.

"Easy Projects Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use to track project timing and budget costs.

What do you dislike?

Daily Emails on new features. This should be limited to only once a week. How many updates can you have?

Budget issues. I am able to track time spent on projects from all cross functional team members.

Easy Projects review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"We use Easy Projects for our company project management."

What do you like best?

I like seeing the project as a whole, and seeing who is assigned

What do you dislike?

Finding specifics for my work day is cumbersome. Notifications take awhile to get. Creating a template and then having to assign each individual thing if there are many team members is tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depends on their project scope and quantity

Just tracking projects and publications

"Easy Projects is ok"

What do you like best?

I like how I can have a digest sent per the frequency that I want down to the hour.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find some projects sometimes. I often have to do various key word searches in order to find what I am looking for. At first I disliked all the alerts I received.

We selected it to manage various projects within our marketing dept so we could better managed our project. It has helped keep better track of the projects and deadlines.

Easy Projects review by User

"Easy projects dashboard somewhat clunky"

What do you like best?

The notifications are helpful to keep track of project updates by other members.

What do you dislike?

Once a team has been assigned or designated any updates will not automatically default to project team and we have to tag everyone every time. Very inconvenient and when you don't tag someone because you have already and assume they will get a notification the project can sit without tasks being completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A tutorial would be helpful. No training yet from Easy Projects or internal implementation team.

Marketing development. I see the main benefit is project and task tracking.

Easy Projects review by Stephan B.
Stephan B.

"Easy Project review"

What do you like best?

Overall ease of use. We can quickly build project plans and clone them for scalability.

What do you dislike?

There is real good import functionality to bring in project plans from other platforms and software.

Maintaining and growing global project plans with global marketing teams.

Easy Projects review by User

"Very useful and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The task function allows my project manager to put everything I need to know about the project in one easily accessible place.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there are too many notifications.

It works great for managing a wide variety of projects. We use it to stay efficient and keep the work flow moving.

Easy Projects review by User in Computer Software

"Expansive work tracking tool"

What do you like best?

You can use the bare basics or some advanced stuff, and the ability to run logs at any time is great

What do you dislike?

The chat help pop up is really obtrusive

We now have a better understanding on how the time is spent in projects and can adjust requirements and allocated time to each one

Easy Projects review by Adrian P.
Adrian P.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

The ability to organize projects, assign tasks, and manage projects is idea for completing projects and tasks with projects.

What do you dislike?

The notifications could be better as well as finding older projects that have been completed.

Working with colleagues that are remote can be challenging at times , and this helps solve that.

Easy Projects review by Consultant in Banking
Consultant in Banking

"Easy Projects review"

What do you like best?

simplicity of the user interface is what I like

What do you dislike?

client portal completely sucks and is the reason I still use Basecamp for them

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it for your most basic projects. do not try to do too much with it - the kanban was be best improvement

running projects for our business

Easy Projects review by Matthew C.
Matthew C.

"Robust Project and Time Tracking Platform"

What do you like best?

Intuitive ease of use and layout is appealing.

What do you dislike?

Going to history to change a mistake with time tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a project manager's perspective Easy Projects has everything you need.

Centralized project tracking and time reporting.

Easy Projects review by Consultant in Architecture & Planning
Consultant in Architecture & Planning

"It is a nice way view your scheduled tasks. It should be more user friendly. "

What do you like best?

Scheduling. Project managers will be able to schedule tasks according to your schedule. It's viewable by everyone.

What do you dislike?

Easy projects takes time to get used to. It can be super complicated at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more user fliendly.

Projects are being submitted on time for the most part.

Easy Projects review by User in Design
User in Design

"Easy Projects Is Well Named"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of which I can check the department's time and ability to check on upcoming projects, as well as when projects are closed and the completion level of each job.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. It's such an improvement over the old manual timekeeping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid, it really is easy.

I can easily check on the progress of projects and if time is running low. It's so easy to keep track of how and what my employees are charging time to.

"Easy Projects Review"

What do you like best?

It's easy to add time and keep track of projects.

What do you dislike?

Search requires exact character to return results.

We are solving the problem of scheduling out tasks and keeping workloads balanced. Benefit of keeping everyone's tasks in one place and easy to see, along with tracking time.

Easy Projects review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Easy Proj. review from technical writer"

What do you like best?

Good notifications about when a given artifact changes hands, is completed or reassigned.

What do you dislike?

The system is overly verbose at times. Sometimes I am notified just because someone made a change without reassigning a project.

Need for a digital marketing asset ticketing system

Easy Projects review by User

"When I encounter problem or error using Wynne System, I can get help easily"

What do you like best?

When I encounter printing error, I log in to incident help assistance and my request are being responded and resolved.

What do you dislike?

Something I need to wait for a while to have someone from Easy Project to response to me for the incident request that I have submitted due to time zone difference which made me panic especially during month end closing.

We are in rental compressor business using Wynne system and Easy Project is the IT support.

Easy Projects review by User

"Easy projects is good but not that easy"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see my task list and add time easily

What do you dislike?

I don't like the inability to expand on task list items to see the overall project.

We're solving time-tracking and project management issues. It's a relatively easy-to-understand interface.

"Inconvenient to use"

What do you like best?

You can keep tasks sorted by project and can create sub-tasks.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Outlook just makes it harder to maintain the activity. Add the ability to turn an email into a task!

None. Not my choice to use it.

Easy Projects review by User

"First impressions from using Easy Projects"

What do you like best?

My manager can assign and remove activities so I only have to see current active projects.

It's quick and simple to update my projects.

What do you dislike?

If incorrect hours are recorded, it would be nice to just go back and right the correct number rather than having to enter a negative value.

We use it to keep track of how longer we spend on a task so the customer can be correctly billed for our time.

Easy Projects review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Everything what you need for your project management"

What do you like best?

Everything what you need for your project management is on one place.

Easy settings of tasks and issues

What do you dislike?

Time management and planning of time resources is confusing

Settings of subtasks dates is very uncomfortable

Our company is mainly focused on the management of clinical research projects, comprehensive services in the area of market access, and data analysis.

Easy Projects review by User

"efficient and effective way to manage projects"

What do you like best?

I like the the "drag and drop" posting, makes it simple to share documents.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to edit the pending drop downs with personalization

marketing materials between design, operations, and marketing

"EZP Review"

What do you like best?

Tracking and filtering assignments in the Activity Center and My Assignments sections

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to track all user activity (e.g. comments, updates, uploads), by date and project.

Collaborating on projects with cross-functional teams.

Easy Projects review by User

"Wynne incident support/Qlikview (not too sure if i interprete correctly)"

What do you like best?

I like the notification/emails update send to submitter/initiator for the progress of the request.

What do you dislike?

Some of the request required long time to resolved. It might have deadline set for each request to be resolved but sometime it has no updates for those long outstanding request until submitter send reminder (it should set time frame and update requester even it has not resolved)

Wynne incidents support & Qlikview related matter

Easy Projects review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"My experience is cumbersome yet effective"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track a variety of different aspects in regards to projects

What do you dislike?

The security and ability to extract data from the system is definitely an area that could be improved on

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect to get data out of the system in a usable format easy. They have done a great job at making this as hard as humanly possible for some reason

Forecasting and time estimation is now more accurate

Easy Projects review by Alex Y.
Alex Y.

"Review"

What do you like best?

All projects are in one space and easy to download proofs

What do you dislike?

Constant emails regarding communication and project status.

Handling marketing requests in one area.Re-using materials from other branches or dept or years.

Easy Projects review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool when set up properly"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which you can enter the time you've worked on a project.

What do you dislike?

People can create multiple projects that are actually for the same thing. It must be carefully organized from the on-set so that everyone is attributing their time to the same/correct project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's helpful to set up projects in the same fashion consistently and limit the number of people who are able to create their own projects in order to keep the organization of the projects uniform.

We're better able to determine how much time is being spent on each task and on each project which helps us with projections for future projects of a similar nature.

Easy Projects review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Easy Projects helps keep projects on track to achieve milestones by target dates"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is that Easy Projects is a central project management tool where our global branches can deposit information & project updates in a central place.

What do you dislike?

The notification emails can be a bit overwhelming at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy Projects is a good project management tool for companies with many simulataneous projects which are managed out of multiples global locations.

We have many global locations & active projects going on at the same time so it helps keep projects & milestones on track.

Easy Projects review by User in Higher Education

"Better than email."

What do you like best?

One submission spot for all components of the project made it easy to send files.

What do you dislike?

Daily emails became frustrating, especially when I had submitted my items and was just waiting for someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way to compile many different bits of information together.

We were creating a newsletter and having one submission spot was the greatest benefit. Otherwise, the process was the same as usual.

Easy Projects review by User

"Good enough to get the job done"

What do you like best?

Including multiple people on one task helps to reduce delays in reviews.

What do you dislike?

Organization of tasks/projects is not user-friendly for people that are not computer-savvy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you have administrators with technical expertise managing the projects and tasks. Users that are not computer-savvy will need assistance managing the software.

A way to consolidate the review and management of forms and procedures utilized by one or more departments.

Learning about Easy Projects?

* We monitor all Easy Projects reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.