Easy Projects

3.9

Cloud-based Project Management Software - Time Tracking, Resource Loading, Custom Forms and more.

Work for Easy Projects?

Learning about Easy Projects?

Easy Projects Reviews

Ask Easy Projects a Question
Easy Projects review by Stacy R.
Stacy R.

"Easy to use and affordable"

What do you like best?

It's well suited for the types of IT projects we have, both small and large. The capabilities it provides is well positioned with the cost. We can set up projects on fee based and hourly rates by person, which is really nice given we have a mixture of both. It gives us the flexibility needed and has some good tools for Gant Charts, Resourcing, etc.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of nuances to click to make reports work in the way that you'd like. For example, multiple things must be clicked (billable, hourly rate, etc.) for the billing report to come out correctly but they're not listed as required. You have to figure those things out through trial and error. Also, it would be nice if I could assign people to the overall project and carry that forward to the tasks. However, what we have to do is assign each person over to the individual tasks one by one. This could be simplified to assign in batch.

We are an IT consulting firm so this helps us manage projects, pay and billing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Easy Projects
Showing 131 Easy Projects reviews
Easy Projects review by Anisha J.
Anisha J.

"A great way to consolidate all your projects, add comments and keep a track on deadlines. "

What do you like best?

The best part is - via Easy Projects the entire team can keep up with the progress being made on each project. One does not have to spend any time updating each member or sending out emails. The features are highly customizable and email notifications make it very easy to share these projects with those who are not on Easy Project, without having to write emails about the specific project. I also like the reminders that come from Easy Projects if you are past due a deadline.

What do you dislike?

I do find the platform slightly difficult to navigate but with time I got the hang of it. I also feel the look and feel of the website could be updated, making it look more sleek and modern. As of now, it does look slightly dull and could use some good designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a good option, one that is worth exploring.

I use it to keep track of projects that are assigned to me. It is also a great way to view all the projects assigned in one place with deadlines and level of priority of each project. It helps me to stay organized and also leave comments on each project to keep my boss updated of the progress without bothering her with emails.

Easy Projects review by Sharley C.
Sharley C.

"Very useful Project Management System with minor improvement areas identified"

What do you like best?

Its quick and easier to use and very customizable. It has a very nice look for the Project Manager and has made project management more interactive for our team.

What do you dislike?

The Guest Portal. With recent enhancement it looks much better but very unfortunately all activities you assign to a guest to view in the portal lose their hierarchy structure and this leaves the portal almost unusable for us which is unfortunate. If the Guest Portal could show assign activities in the structure and a default view of the full project for the client - this portal would be incredible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a lovely tool. only some minor improvements needed with regard to extracting projects and the guest portal but for a PM it has very nice features.

It has made project management more interactive and our team are being far more involved in their projects thus having less chance of missing targets. If the Guest Portal can allow a guest to view the whole project plan and then focus on their assigned activities, easily seeing what headings they fall under; this tool would be unbeatable in the PM market.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Easy Projects review by Meseret F.
Meseret F.

"User friendly and a way for me to get help on marketing projects."

What do you like best?

I can get real time answers on where someone is on a project. I also like that easy projects is simple to use, you upload your documents and that allows the administrator to know that someone needs to be assigned the project. I like that it is an efficient way for me to get things done as well. It is just an easy platform that anyone could use and make sense of, would recommend to companies that have different departments/industries that piggyback off each other.

What do you dislike?

I can't drag attachments onto the attachment page. I dislike that sometimes its a bit hard to click into an assigned project to see what has been updated by the person working on it. The amount of emails that we receive seems a bit much, maybe just an email at the start of a project and one with an update and lastly one when the job is complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell folks who are interested in easy projects that it is user friendly and a site that anyone could navigate despite their knowledge of the web.

It's really a way for me to get marketing materials completed since I do not have the necessary tools to get those projects done. The benefits are being able to monitor the projects are they go through the steps on easy projects. The updates are also nice, but i think a start to finish email would suffice. I've realized that using easy projects has also allowed me to focus on the tasks at hand and ensuring that the projects uploaded to the site are taken care of as well.

Easy Projects review by Lauren W.
Lauren W.

"Director of Donor Relations and Communications"

What do you like best?

That there is a system for all parts of a project. However, overall I am not a fan of this platform. I think there is a lot that could be done to improve the platform for all users. It needs to be easier to navigate and more self-explanatory for users.

What do you dislike?

It's interface isn't organized well. It's challenging to know what is due. Additionally, it doesn't make project management easy. For example: My team works with Marketing. Marketing integrated Easy Projects for us. I oversee the vision for a project, but different team members contribute - some social media, some writing copy, others providing mailing lists, etc. In order for me to know what is happening and that parts of a project are submitted on time, it requires me to be assigned that task - which means I must hit "done" BUT I don't want to have to hit done and get a million emails that something is due that I am not responsible for. I simply want to see that my coworker has submitted their part of the project. So, although this is helpful for our marketing team, it's not effective for my team and project management.

More consistent communication with our Marketing team - less seems to fall through the cracks now. Being 100% honest, I don't love the platform and would prefer something more like Basecamp. I really struggle with the interface - not a well designed platform or overly user-friendly.

Easy Projects review by Sam W.
Sam W.

"Helped to keep communication lines open between marketing, design, and my department."

What do you like best?

Organized process flow and email reminders to keep the project front and center.

What do you dislike?

Before the latest redesign, it was more difficult to keep track of items and switch between projects. The redesign helped fix this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth taking the time to learn the software since it will more than make up for that time in saving you effort in the long run on your collaborations. This product allowed me as Department Chair to work effectively with my Marketing and Design colleagues to update brochures for our various programs. We were able to communicate back and forth, and the software helped to keep me on task as various responsibilities competed for my attention. The reminders of coming due dates and ability of others to quickly respond to my questions and suggestions within the platform aided our collaboration and resulted in final products that we are all quite happy with.

I'm in a different building than the marketing and design folks. The software helped to keep communication current without relying on "phone-tag" back and forth.

Easy Projects review by Deb B.
Deb B.

"Easy Projects"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the user interface of this software. It's simple to use and is still packed with a lot of features.

What do you dislike?

Some of the message posting features don't work the way I would like. It would be nice to have record of who received the message. And I think a message should always get sent, regardless of the status of the task.

I also wish that documents could be modified without downloading and re-uploading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended project management tool. The EP support team will help in any way needed to get you up and running.

We use Easy Projects for IT projects within an Insurance company. The collaboration between people on the project and the history of information and communication is very helpful. As a project manager it is nice to be able to review a project and know the current status by looking in EP.

Easy Projects review by Kit I.
Kit I.

"Easy Project Review from Marketer "

What do you like best?

I like that Easy Projects allow us to have our project management and budget management in one program. We previously used one program that was decent for budgeting, but terrible for project management. Originally, Easy Project was just our project management program, and we continued to use a different program for budgeting. After our positive experience with the project management, EZP worked with us to create a custom program that was great for both.

The program is also very initiative and our department got the hang of it very quickly. The "steps" for each job hold both our design team and the marketing manager accountable to a schedule that is easily adjustable, which keeps everyone on track.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have about Easy Projects is that I sometimes have difficulty finding projects that were completed. The search function doesn't always bring the project up, so I have to go into my records and find the job number and search find it that way. This defeats the purpose of a search function and can be tedious.

It is very easy to tell which projects I'm behind in, and what is over due. It's an excellent time management tool, and I can track my projects based on their status. For anyone in a management position, you could also track the status of your employees' jobs with ease and ensure that they are completing projects on schedule.

Easy Projects review by Karthikeyan G.
Karthikeyan G.

"Intuitive project management solution"

What do you like best?

user friendly, easily Customizable, different charts, calendar views, easy reporting, quick creation of projects and tasks, customizable views, customize user roles and many more.

What do you dislike?

option for not having checklist, internal messaging app, easy integration with other apps like google drive etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a cloud based tool so we can access it from anywhere. Also they have a outlook plugin where you can manage easy projects. They also have a mobile app which is excellent and this help in tracking task, creating task and most of the things.

the first and foremost is tracking the projects is easier. we can also figure out the time it takes, we can find out whether the resource is over burden or they have time to work on other projects etc. time tracking, estimated hours, budgeting and other features that are easy to use. The name of this solution matches the performance of the product.

Easy Projects review by Elie P.
Elie P.

"Easy Projects Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the organization aspect of Easy Projects. It helps greatly with keeping track of all my tasks. One thing that I've noticed is that it helps a great deal of our team stay on task and more focused than if they had to keep track of things themselves.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's so difficult to find a project that I have already completed. Additionally, if I want to add a task for myself that is just a reminder to do something in the day, I can't figure out how to do it in Easy P to have everything all in one space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an opportunity to keep your employees on task, Easy Projects is the best way to do it. Not only are we able to keep everything organized, but we can also keep track of what projects are behind and promptly reply to maintain operational excellence within the office.

Time management - I really enjoy being able to track my tasks and projects so simply.

Easy Projects review by Kent S.
Kent S.

"Big picture"

What do you like best?

Nice way to see when projects are due. I am able to see the big picture of being able to see the whole process. It is easy to use for basic tasks like marking off when a project is complete.

What do you dislike?

Help is very difficult to use. Several videos are offered but are not organized in a way that is very helpful. It is very difficult to find the help needed. Not very intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the help screens easier to use. Look at your terminology and structure of help screens from the beginning user perspective, not the software engineer or designer. Or have graduated help screens for different user experience levels or functions.

Able to track deadlines. Because multiple departments are responsible for the finished product, it is nice to see where something is along the way. I can see the big picture.

Easy Projects review by Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

"Editor/translator"

What do you like best?

Really user friendly. Once my account was created, I was able to use it right away. As I am working away from some of my colleagues, it's really helfull.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone in the company uses it. Some dept use other platform - like RedBooth. It would be a lot more convenient for me if I could use one tool that would combine tasks from different platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really a tool for marketing or sales. I can see it would be useful also for independant worker to manage time on clients project.

It's a good tool to manage multi tasks from different sources.

Colleagues from the Toronto office used to ask me for translation through email. Managing tasks, deadlines and details was really complicated and some would slip through. It's a lot more convenient for all of us now.

Easy Projects review by Don S.
Don S.

"New user - off to a good start"

What do you like best?

The program is intuitive to use and very flexible with custom fields. Coming from an older technology, this provides more visibility to our projects' timelines and status with a more graphical interface. The support during evaluation, installation, and implementation has been excellent.

What do you dislike?

We are still getting used to the layout and processes so we are not using the full capabilities of the software yet. While intuitive, it is relatively complex.

I would prefer to have an incorporated customer management system in the program. The lack of that requires duplication of effort between our current CMS and Easy Projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a rather intuitive piece of software and the level of support has, thus far, been excellent.

The business had evolved from a mostly product based facility to a mostly service based one. Easy Projects provided the flexibility we needed and incorporates a much better time tracking, time budgeting, system. The visibility to deadlines and budget variances will be a major benefit.

Easy Projects review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Easy Projects in a Marketing Agency Setting"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Easy Projects is its flexibility. From the ability to setup projects with any level of nested tasks that is needed, to a reports engine that actually lets us build reports the way we want them. We previously tried one of the competitors products and we strangled by the "do it their way" rigid approach, and are now very pleased with our choice of Easy Projects.

What do you dislike?

EZ Projects is an extremely robust Project Management system, with a very lightweight CRM feature. If they could bring the CRM capabilities up to par it would be a market segment killer! Currently, you can input basic company information and attach it to a project, but there is no facility to input people who work at that company and also attach them to a project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a flexible and powerful project management solution that is backed by knowledgeable people who take a personal interest in supporting you - go with Easy Projects!

We needed a project management system that would allow us to manage a diverse set of project types. As an agency, we have time & expense projects, per piece projects, and fixed rate projects. Finding one system to effectively support all has been a challenge.

Easy Projects review by Sean S.
Sean S.

"Its all there, and more. Easy Projects has been integral."

What do you like best?

Time and productivity tracking at its absolute finest. The ability for any user in the project to see exactly where everyone is at in the project is so valuable. Any time there has ever been a glitch (and there have been like 2 in the last 5 years) the developers are on it RIGHT AWAY. This is so important now days to not have several days of turnover to fix issues that impact productivity hours.

What do you dislike?

They update it a lot, so there's a new slight learning curve once in a while. With every update, however, there is a friendly intro and tutorial/rundown of what happened, so after a day that learning curve is met and the update is such that one is left wondering how they ever went on without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I work in construction design and technology. We used Easy Projects when there were 3 of us working in a basement. Now we're almost 100 strong with a few offices across the USA with no intent to slow down, only speed up. Easy projects has been with us every step of the way.

i work in a schedule driven 'sink or swim' line of work, so easy projects hour tracking and gantt chart abilities, projections, hour and resource tracking are crucial to making assignments and seeing them finished.

Easy Projects review by John E.
John E.

"Easy Projects has been able to do everything we've wanted it to do"

What do you like best?

I evaluated many project software packages and Easy Projects was the easiest to use while still being feature rich. The fact that they have come out with new features every couple months is also amazing.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could do more customizing with the easy projects reports. We've begun using the BI add-on package to do these reports since they have added that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I could convince all of the other departments in our company to use this software I would.

Controlling our new product commercialization process so that everyone knows what their task is and when it needs to be done. It's given us great transparency into what is going on in each projects. Since we started using this in the engineering group, two other groups have asked about the software and have started using it.

Easy Projects review by Coe L.
Coe L.

"Wide range of tools, easy to use, sometimes an information overload."

What do you like best?

I like all the dependencies you can set up for tasks, then being able to view said tasks as part of a burndown or Ghant chart to visually track a projects progress.

What do you dislike?

For folks in management it can be a bit of information overload. Filtering works but takes some getting used to. Time tracking tools are somewhat inconsistent and basic.

For be the biggest problems solved are related to quoting and being able to see how long tasks take compared to how they were quoted. Being able to see the breakdown of hours / budget for each task is pretty eye-opening.

Easy Projects review by Adele B.
Adele B.

"Adele's review of Easy Projects"

What do you like best?

The ease and intuitive functionality of the tool. I love that it has many of the elements to do work across functional areas in one uplace. The kan ban boards and resource tracking.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had too much time to use it so there isn't much I don't like other than that the Kanban boards dont move around as easy as I like. We are used to Trello and you do'nt have to open up the task to move it around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See about making the boards more interchangable.

We are moving away from a highly customized application of MS Project, this should help facilitate a scalable model moving forward for our teams.

Easy Projects review by Cindy A.
Cindy A.

"Great tool for efficient communication"

What do you like best?

I like that the schedules created are flexible and can adjust when people are running late or ahead of schedule. I also appreciate that it consolidates all of our communication to a central location.

What do you dislike?

There are elements of the user interface and experience that I would like to be more customizable, though I am still exploring all of the system's features. Processes are not always intuitive for our users, so we spend quite some time training our clients on how to use the system.

We needed a system that could accommodate our whole team. We have been able to go mostly paperless and have improved our communication with our clients.

Easy Projects review by User

"A great and easy way to collaborate on projects"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is all in one place. All the documents, photos, drafts and communication about the project is all there. I also like that I receive an email when someone makes a comment or updates something. It is a convent way to get notified compared to constantly checking Easy Projects for updates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when you click "done" on an assigned task that it disappears. I wish I was able to review the work previously summited as a reference. A few times I accidentally clicked "done" on a task I wasn't finished with. Thankfully I was able to communicate with the department utilizing this tool to have them bring the task back for me to be able to review. I also dislike that if I don't click "done" I receive emails saying that it is overdue. It would be helpful if the initiation date of a task and task due date/complete date were more clearly displayed rather than two dates floating by the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using email to collaborate on projects, stop. Easy Projects is the way to go. It is also user friendly for even people who aren't tech savvy.

I am able to easily collaborate with multiple people from the college's design and marketing department to create promotional material for our athletics department. It is a thousand times better than using email for the whole process, which is what we used before.

Easy Projects review by Frank H.
Frank H.

"Simple yet Comprehensive Project Management"

What do you like best?

We love the simplicity and functionality of Easy Projects. We are able to run our entire production environment, compliance, quality and costing functions through a single, cost-effective application.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike but would like the ability to plug in other applications, such as GitHub to centralise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you try it you'll find it a great, low cost project management system

As previously stated most areas of our production environment - As a heavily regulated casino games developer it is particularly useful as a timestamp for change and compliance logging but also excellent as a simple to use project management, budgetting and costing tool.

Easy Projects review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"It's Me not You"

What do you like best?

Easy Projects is always evolving and improving with new features. It is intuitive. I was able to open it up and start using it without anyone showing me anything. It seems to have many features I do not know about, which is why I titled it "It's me not you". I don't want to say it is Easy Project that can't or doesn't do something just because our company doesn't know how.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having an assigned person following up with me to be sure it is configured, implemented and adopted as needed for our business. I have had 2 strategic conversations with Steve but follow up with solutions has not happened. I was extremely hopeful something would have come of them. I am now going to start from scratch on my own attempting to learn it and revamp it for how we need to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

understand the difference between projects and ongoing work before setting it up.

Our business is doing projects for clients. So, we use EP for the client projects and issue guest creds/access. We also need to use it for our internal Enterprise projects. Currently, we are only using it as a task tracker and are not benefiting from any kind of project health or portfolio views or reporting insights.

Easy Projects review by laura p.
laura p.

"Awesome project management tool"

What do you like best?

been able to track due dates and hours invested in the projects

What do you dislike?

how the filters are set, it was very difficult at first to get all the info i needed on the screen but now that i have it and it works for me is not an issue any more

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool will help you organize your projects and manage due dates

Before EZP we used to lose track of the reviewed versions, and some of the clients used to take out people involved in the project from the email chains, now that is solved and we can know where the project is and who is delaying it

Easy Projects review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"A Robust and Configurable Project Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Custom fields allow me to create exactly what I need for managing projects for my team. It's quick and easy to set up a project and assign the entire thing out.

What do you dislike?

If this software had better customer management and a better way to account for project invoicing it would be absolutely perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy Projects is absolutely the project management software to go with. It's the same price or cheaper than every one of its competitors but it offers far more features and can be easily customized to your specific scenarios.

Task Management. Easy Projects allows me to assign tasks and for my team members to stay on top of their assigned workload. No more to-do lists in notebooks and long status meetings.

Easy Projects review by Himani T.
Himani T.

"In the search of SINGLE Transparent PM system that meets all the tracking and reporting needs."

What do you like best?

It's Easy to learn and use! Our teams have started using Easy Projects since past 3 months and it meets our multiple needs such as,

- project tracking,

- reporting, time tracking,

- resource planning

I use Activity Center and various reports on regular basis and also share reports with guest users.

Vacation Calendars are very helpful as well for better resource planning on projects.

Ability to comment on a project/activity and send notifications to other team members are another great features.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major that I came across so far! At our organization, we use Replicon to request and approve our colleagues time-offs. I wish there is some integration possible so we can perhaps automatically see the vacation times in Easy Projects without manually entering in the calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy Projects is very powerful PM system with many great features to meet your PM needs.

The biggest benefit for our teams is that to have SINGLE system for all of our projects time, status, updates tracking and reporting!

Easy Projects review by Giovanni D.
Giovanni D.

"Excellent, simple, and powerful solution for PM needs"

What do you like best?

We researched many options before selecting Easy Projects. It is hard to find a product that is simple to use yet powerful and rich in features. This was the perfect blend of options and simplicity. Users quickly started using this tool and they are loving it.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have a dislike but more of an improvement suggestion. They have some basic APIs but those are not very robust. We wanted to integrate EasyProjects as part of our web authoring tool but we couldn't really do all we wanted. If they improve this, it will be the perfect tool for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the APIs and make it more open for further development.

1. better tracking for time and project updates

2. better management of resources

3. One place to keep all information (time, project updates, etc.)

4. Excellent way to provide management updates via a dashboard.

5. Good way for project intake - still working on this one/

Easy Projects review by Desiree G.
Desiree G.

"Great Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the "Activity Center" Page and how easy it is to customize your own view. I use this everyday to organize my projects, update time logs, view/add notes, update project status, and extend project dates. Easy Projects is very user friendly!!

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan of the "My Assignments" Page. For me, "Activity Center" is so much easier to use and a one-stop place for all projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A one-stop place for all project management. Easy to Use and Wonderful Support!!

Having all the project details, notes, & messages in one place. Also the cost allocation piece has helped.

Easy Projects review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Simply the Most Customizable/Capable Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

I like all of the features that are built-in as well as the ability to customize it to only show what you want. It means that everyone on the team can view the same project tasks in their own way. Not many other competitor softwares can do that (if any). On top of that, they have always answered my questions and helped me when needed, even spending time to teach me how to use features one-on-one (that was before they had the awesome interactive guides that are built-in now).

What do you dislike?

That there are other software packages out there that pose as "project management" software (really they are task, or glorified task, management softwares aka the Asana's and Basecamp's of the world). In my opinion, those are much more limited and often give project management software, like Easy Projects, a bad rap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider why you need project management software and then talk with Easy Projects customer support. If you really need project management, they'll be able to help you. Note that it is an investment for a great payoff, but it is not for the weak of heart.

We are managing all of our incoming long-term projects as well as common tasks we do to track the time that we spend in each area. It backs up - or refutes as is more often the case - our intuition surrounding how we spend our time. A bonus has been the built-in forms and auto-conversion feature. It has allowed to create a customer call/e-mail tracking program. We could take it so much further, but have not yet. That is another benefit of Easy Projects - the possibilities of how to make your organization more effective is nearly endless.

Easy Projects review by Amy N.
Amy N.

"Easy Projects has lived up to its name!"

What do you like best?

I like how it seems to fit with our work process, makes for quick and easy data entry, has the ability to creat custom reports and is flexible for each user.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but I find it a little more work to get the custom reports set up and to capture exactly what we need it to. Our rep is fantastic though and works with us to ensure we are able to figure out work arounds for this purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and you will find that EP is one of the best and most flexible soloutions available. I would (and have) totally recommend EP to companies looking to streamline their project process, records and have the ability to report.

Reporting, deadline tracking, transparency in info sharing, and having a catalogue of all projects ever completed within the system at our fingertips.

Easy Projects review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Easy Projects has the stuff you need"

What do you like best?

I like the fact I can track my time and assignments in one easy location.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the website has an old feel to it, or an old look about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is a learning curve for this software, but once you get the hang of it, it works very well. if you need to track time and jobs, this will most likely work for you.

we use it to track time for different jobs and employees. being able to see quickly where you are in a project timeline is very useful.

Easy Projects review by Stefan C.
Stefan C.

"One tool for handling all tasks. Fiction or reality?"

What do you like best?

EasyProject provides most of the features that can be seen in simmilar products, but many times offers greater customisation that can go very deep (from views to filters, custom roles rules, notifications, custom fields, custom forms). With properly configured projects, assignees and notifications – it’s a lifesaver tool to organize your team’s work.

What do you dislike?

Amount of customisation offers many possibilities, but some of them are still lacking few important ones: few roles options that can be seen in simmilar products are not possible in EP, some UX functionalities that could even speed up the work with the tool (tagging people in comments, hashtags, better overview in project structure what task is opened ) are not present already.

We need a tool, that would support internal processes as a place for planning, organizing and executing projects and tasks within one or between more teams.

We have already realized, that communication is moving from e-mails to Easy Projects and overview level of what is done is already better than before.

Easy Projects review by Administrator

"Comprehensive online project management tool"

What do you like best?

I have worked with a lot of online project management tools over they years. I have found EasyProjects.net to be a very comprehensive online project management tool. It has all the key functions in a project management tool, i.e. Gantt charts, Kanban, resource scheduling, etc.. , in addition you add customized data fields to projects, tasks, customers, etc. Also has customizable forms for internal or external use where responses can then be imported into projects, tasks, ..They also provide excellent support.

What do you dislike?

The client portal provides a great collaboration platform for projects and tasks. I guess it would be nice if within the client portal, clients could view project Gantt and Calendar views, perhaps have access to certain reports if so authorized. Otherwise, a great collaboration option.

In my work, I need to be able to plan and manage project tasks, document work done as well as track time. Also to be able to see potential 'bottlenecks'. EasyProjects has helped with those tasks.

Easy Projects review by Lucia S.
Lucia S.

"Very flexible and customisable tool"

What do you like best?

Easy creation of projects and task. Many options to set your own filters and views. Custom fields. Guest users. Customisable forms for requesters. Built-in resource management.

What do you dislike?

Following the progress of the tasks and discussions only via email notifications is not very comfortable - notification center would improve the experience a lot. There are other smaller things, such as missing follower or teamleader role, or missing possibility of fixing due date of a task, however every tool we tested had its pros and cons and despite all above, we consider it to be the best solution for us.

Collaboration of different teams accross the globe, reporting and resource management. At the moment, we have more than 100 users working with the tool on a daily basis. All conversations and files related to projects are in one place instead of individual mailboxes or other places.

Easy Projects review by Administrator

"Essential software for running our business"

What do you like best?

It's a feature rich software that allows us to manage and track all of our company's projects, as well as keep track of employee timesheets. It's flexible enough so that it always seems to be able to do what we want it to.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little slow to update at times, this obsessionally causes frustrations.

We use Easy projects to manage the project plans for over 200 active projects. It not only helps us keep track of project progress and milestones, but also includes metrics to help us keep track of project financial performance. By linking this data to EP's Power BI interface, we can manage all of the company's key performance KPIs. It's also a useful tool for forecasting and estimating project performance..

Easy Projects review by User in Package/Freight Delivery
User in Package/Freight Delivery

"User Interface is not user friendly"

What do you like best?

The UI is extremely tough to navigate with no way to flag a project, or tag a person who is required to respond.

What do you dislike?

It is not the best project management tool, there is no calendar visibility of timelines for easy management. The view is vertical so if you own 100 projects and each project has 20 line items you have to scroll down 2000 lines to see all projects, there is no means to categorize or even hide projects that are not priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

evaluate other options before deciding if Easy Projects is the one you want. The UI is really not user friendly and they don't have an app to manage projects, just a browser

We manage cross functional tasks on EZP to make sure everyone knows their deadlines and deliverables for an easy implementation. There are no benefits and managing the project on EZP is very time consuming if you have to hunt for a response or a project.

Easy Projects review by Maria Eugenia M.
Maria Eugenia M.

"Is very organized and easy to use"

What do you like best?

That everything is in order. There is no way yo can miss something and the fact that you can leave messages to the people involved makes it faster.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike it, but I think there should be something to remind the users when the task has been open for so long and the inactivity is too much

All creative problems and the benefits I find is that you have a History of what has been made, so there's always an easier way to look back to what has been done

Easy Projects review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Easy Projects is great for staying organized and communication across departments "

What do you like best?

I like that all of my projects are shown on one page and it is easy to see the status of each of them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the project disappears once it is over. Sometimes someone will close it before I have a chance to review it fully and then I won't be able to see it. It would be nice to have a "past projects" section where you can look at past projects but not edit them

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a great tool for project management and it makes my life easier

We are sending much less emails and there is much less confusion between departments. Now everyone is assigned in one place and is updated.

Easy Projects review by Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.

"Clear and Concise"

What do you like best?

I love the layout of EZP. It is very user friendly and gets you the information you need in as few clicks as possible. I also love how it automatically saves your data which for people who forget to click the 'save' button (such as myself) is a great backup.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the program freezes. This does not happen often at all, but when it does it's a real pain.

It allows me to view budgets and manage them easily.

Easy Projects review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"Easy Projects combines project management along with resource time tracking"

What do you like best?

Minimum required fields, easy for client to setup, very simplistic to log projects and service requests

What do you dislike?

Changes quite often for those like me who don't need to track time on projects --- I can be in there as much as weekly or as little as quarterly so when it's the latter, the user interface and functionality always seems to have changed

Project management from the vantage point of logging service requests to allocate resources along with project time tracking

Easy Projects review by Johanna H.
Johanna H.

"Does just what the name says: makes project management easy."

What do you like best?

The customizability - there is a lot of room to make the product do exactly what you want it to do. You can really make it work most for your needs.

What do you dislike?

There may be TOO many options. It can be a bit overwhelming to see all the available ways to personalize the experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take all the onboarding classes and make the most of your time with the onboarding specialists.

Managing and communicating with our marketing department - can have a number of team members on one project and everyone can see at a glance what the status is. When you work in an office with a few different locations, this helps to keep everything in one place.

Easy Projects review by Caroline L.
Caroline L.

"EasyProjects Review"

What do you like best?

I think the minimal amount of steps needed for opening a project is my favorite part of this program. In previous project management programs, there were many repetitive/nonintuitive steps to even begin a project. Which would lead to wasted time. This project management system is more efficient than my previous experiences.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer if the Budget View included submitted invoices/costs to date (which is the info included in the Business Intelligence section).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Easy projects to other departments.

We're benefiting in that we no longer have two separate programs for budget management and budget. By integrating both needs into one system, our department has been able to save money and keep everything in one localized portal.

Easy Projects review by Consultant

"Easy Projects is a quick and efficient work delegation tool."

What do you like best?

The user interface for Easy Projects is very straight forward. Projects, deadlines, notes, and files can all be accessed, edited, and monitored easily.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the fact that each project is stand alone (and perhaps this is just my inexperience with the tool). It would be nice to have task designations assigned under larger projects for organizational purposes.

Since the person distributing work has so many people to delegate to and keep track of, Easy Projects offers a nice alternative for managing people. Instead of spending time explaining each task, they are able to assign work and answer questions as necessary which makes everyone's work more efficient.

Easy Projects review by Zohar B.
Zohar B.

"Clean, intuitive and flexible PPMT"

What do you like best?

Configuration is intuitive and boundless.

What do you dislike?

UI/UX is overly text driven. Closing out tasks makes the dependent task change its start date even though the closed tasks has some of its dependent tasks still open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best value PPMT on the market. Period.

We have 60+ NPI projects running concurrently at any given time. EP provide us a window on all activities, status, financials, forecasts, workloads and a myriad of inputs/outputs that can be provided at different levels of end-user requirements.

Easy Projects review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Sr. Marketing Coordiner - Review of EZP"

What do you like best?

The platform is user-friendly and keeps communication in one centralized place.

What do you dislike?

Still learning how to customize settings and search filters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any training documents that are available would be helpful to share. Additionally, Easy Projects has identified individuals to service our company with real-time web chats to help with questions or issues. While I don't take advantage of it enough, I do think it's a nice perk. Lastly, Easy Projects keeps everyone on schedule. When you are working on multiple projects with multiple team members, this platform keeps communication all in one place and manages the timelines with email reminders.

We were previously using a different platform for budgeting and creative development. The creative development portion was not conducive for keeping track of timelines, edits and it didn't allow a space for back and forth communication. Easy Projects combines the two into one and provides a seamless user experience.

Easy Projects review by Casey B.
Casey B.

"My review of Easy Projects."

What do you like best?

I think my favorite screen to use is My Assignments. It allows me to easily keep track of hours worked & project deadlines.

What do you dislike?

I find it hard to organize multiple discussions within one task. I wish there was a way to comment on a post to keep a discussion within one thread vs multiple posts in a task.

Overall, I think this product helps our department organize & priorities projects.

Easy Projects review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"AWESOME PLATFORM FOR ORGANIZING WORK"

What do you like best?

i love that you can organize every project with its own set of activities and tasks. this makes it so much easier to figure out what is do when and what is done!

What do you dislike?

I can't quite think of anything i dislike, perhaps, for payroll having a better looking summary page to print for your employees but this isnt even really problem

keep our projects organized and on time is great!

Easy Projects review by NICK  G.
NICK G.

"Great for task management"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily create templates for common projects and assign co workers to specific tasks

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific comes to mind. If anything I could use more training to utilize products full potential

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for task management

Keeping tasks on schedule and being able to share docs and links withing the program.

Easy Projects review by charlie D.
charlie D.

"An effective well thought out project management system"

What do you like best?

EP being on a cloud, allowing for instant changes, notifications, and communications is essential to our business.

What do you dislike?

Improved ability for our clients to be involved within the system would be a bonus

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the online support chat to get quick and simple answers!

time tracking is the biggest asset for our team, it allows us to analyze exactly where time is spent effectively, and where we can improve

Easy Projects review by Dan H.
Dan H.

"Easy Projects Helps Manage Projects"

What do you like best?

By far the best part of Easy Projects is its extensibility. You can pretty much get it to do whatever you want, regardless of how your process works.

What do you dislike?

Easy Projects lets you do whatever you want, but that means you have the ability to take a flawed process and jack it up to 11. Other project management tools are a little bit more prescriptive, which somewhat contains the damage they can do. A multiplier isn't always great if it's just magnifying awful.

We use Easy Projects to manage the flow of some of our projects, as well as track time for all our projects.

Easy Projects review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Adequate "

What do you like best?

It is user friendly most of the time. The email notifications are out of control and there needs to be a better way to track past campaigns instead of them disappearing right when the campaign is closed.

What do you dislike?

The campaigns disappear right when everything is done. I need to be able to go back and look at what was done without having to sift through emails.

Able to send out email communications easily and able to upload lists. We do need lots of internal help with the software and it is unclear what information is always needed and why.

Easy Projects review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Meh."

What do you like best?

I like that it was and is customizable for our company. Our account services and executive teams seem to value it and believe it contributes positively to their workflow.

What do you dislike?

It's not agile/scrum-friendly and not ideal for certain processes my team has. The filters seem faulty and the overall UX is cumbersome. Certain features that should be in-your-face are subtle and sometimes nearly impossible to find - like the search feature! And inexplicably, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change my name in the system, so I guess I'll be known by my maiden name to Easy Projects.

Overall, it is not user-friendly , especially for creative processes, and I don't know of a single member on my web development team that enjoys using it. I'm just grateful I have a project manager that finds my tasks for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check with every team to see whether or not they think it will work for them. What works great for account services is abysmal for creatives.

Our executives chose Easy Projects because they thought it was a more comprehensive, customizable method of managing our quarterly, monthly and one-off projects. While it's working out well for our account services side, the production teams are struggling.

Learning about Easy Projects?

* We monitor all Easy Projects reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.