easygenerator

easygenerators free SaaS elearning authoring software makes it possible to create adaptive eLearning so you and your colleagues can create eLearning courses together. easygenerators collaborative features (roles, tasks, comments and more) will change how you work as a developer and with your team.

Work for easygenerator?

Learning about easygenerator?

Compare easygenerator to Similar Solutions

easygenerator Reviews

Ask easygenerator a Question
Showing 11 easygenerator reviews
easygenerator review by Lucas S.
Lucas S.

"Working great for my employees"

What do you like best?

I' really like the principe of makin my own e-learning.I usually use eastgenerator to create some help to my colegues.

The graphics and the creation software are really esay to use and it's more fun that anything else to use that tool !

What do you dislike?

The price is for my i think a bit to high ... 362$ / month is a lot ..;

I really think that they should reduce their prices, it would surely allow to acquire a higher market share!

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it before you buy ! (trial is a good way to know if you like it or not)

thanks to the use of the test mode, I was able to realize that this software would allow our company to develop more than ever.

Easy generator really help me to get my colegues understanding what i'am speacking about ..

And the soft is really easy to use and have good graphism ..

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about easygenerator
easygenerator review by Administrator

"Great Solution. Great Support."

What do you like best?

Ease of use for academics to build their own course. Accessibility. Support is the best I have experienced for a very long time.

What do you dislike?

Was surprised to find a modification to the reports was rolled back. Could do with notifying the modification requestor of any issues. That the downtime for upgrades appears to be scheduled during the southern hemisphere working hours - would love a parallel running system to ensure those on different time zones maintain access during upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for easy authoring, providing accessible training resources and getting feedback. I'd recommend drawing up a matrix of requirements versus what Easygenerator delivers and then trialling. It meets our requirements and then exceeds them in terms of support and the option for learner feedback.

Interactive 'knowledge checks' for students to gauge their own understanding. The feedback students leave is consistently 8.4 out of 10 - most of the lower marks are their device-related technical issues or the quantity of content, rather than the platform.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

easygenerator review by Kemal A.
Kemal A.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It' s very easy to create online courses with Easygenerator. Foreign language support is very important for me and my participants. Easygenerator allow me to deliver my online modules in my mother language...

What do you dislike?

It would be great to import final reports as charts and graphics...

I use Easygenerator to review and reinforce my classroom trainings. It has cost advantages when compared with an LMS. And do everything what an LMS can do.

easygenerator review by Michelle E.
Michelle E.

"simple & easy to implement and use!"

What do you like best?

EasyGenerator is very simple to navigate. Once finished creating courses, I was amazed by their overall professional appearance!

What do you dislike?

The PDF function needs to be improved. The justification is off in the final draft. The pricing changes quite often - would be nice to make it more static.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure, give it a try. You’ll be very impressed.

Aesthetically pleasing, easy to create and easier to facilitate lessons/learning plans.

easygenerator review by User

"Constantly improving, excellent service."

What do you like best?

Easygenerator has a user friendly interface, a variety of content types, and results tracking. Their customer service is excellent, and I haven't had any problems so far.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. They are constantly updating and improving their system, so many of the functions I've wished for have been implemented or are in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a free trial and try it out!

As a small training program, we wanted to start training quickly before investing in a full LMS solution. Easygenerator's results tracking allowed us to delay an LMS implementation until we were ready. Easygenerator also makes it easy to work with subject matter experts to develop training.

easygenerator review by Alastair L.
Alastair L.

"Easy to use fully functional authoring. Highly recommended. "

What do you like best?

Very simple to use. Wide range of useful functionality. Drag and drop interface. Plenty of publishing options to suit most requirements. LRS and reporting means no need to use separate LMS unless desired. Excellent value for money. Great mobile responsiveness. Very robust and reliable platform.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat limited customisation options as standard but custom templates can be created with the very helpful and responsive team at Easy Generator if required. Most standard applications will not require any bespoke design or development.

Rapid creation of fully functional self-paced elearning courses.

easygenerator review by Cris W.
Cris W.

"As easy to use as a Word document"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is my top feature. I love technology but as a busy professor don't have time to keep learning new tools. Easy Generator makes it as easy to create a nice looking and functional learning product as it would be to write a Word handout.

What do you dislike?

Well, with ease of use comes some loss of flexibility - I can't do everything I want. However, given the benefits, I can live with that.

I am a professor and use the product to support my face-to-face and online classes.

easygenerator review by Eliza B.
Eliza B.

"Easiest out there"

What do you like best?

This is easy and fast. I can make courses for my employees to test there knowledge

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything that i don't like

Tests my employees so I know what they know.

easygenerator review by User in Gambling & Casinos
User in Gambling & Casinos

"Best platform with responsive content"

What do you like best?

This is platform in my opinion is definitely whisk and efficient. I would say this is my authoring tool of choice. If you really want to incorporate nice looking content with simplicity I would say this offers more of a web style than the traditional slide based content other platforms use!

What do you dislike?

There nothing to dislike, this program is really easy to use making it essentially user friendly. You do not need prior knowledge in sales for example to operate this.

We are able to develop content quickly as well as maneuver the platform to get tasks done efficiently. The mobile platform is extremely helpful, thus allowing content to stramlone effortlessly

easygenerator review by Herbert v.
Herbert v.

"Fantastic experience"

What do you like best?

It is a very user friendly tool compared to others we tested.

What do you dislike?

I have only just started using Easygenerator and have yet to come across any flaws. The questions I did have got picked up straight away and were solved.

I needed a place to create a onboarding training. Easygenerator did not dissapoint and both me and my HR department are very happy with the tool.

easygenerator review by User in Higher Education

"Above average"

What do you like best?

Pretty rich with the design options. Lot of variety, tedious but good help options,

What do you dislike?

EXtremely slow and time consuming. Very limited formats acceptable. Not too user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the tutorials before starting right into preparing the materials.

Preparing the e-learning course material for the center has been facilitated with

Learning about easygenerator?

* We monitor all easygenerator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare easygenerator to Similar Solutions