easygenerator

easygenerators free SaaS elearning authoring software makes it possible to create adaptive eLearning so you and your colleagues can create eLearning courses together. easygenerators collaborative features (roles, tasks, comments and more) will change how you work as a developer and with your team.

Work for easygenerator?
Knovio 2x

Learning about easygenerator?

Compare easygenerator to Similar Solutions

easygenerator Reviews

Ask easygenerator a Question
Showing 7 easygenerator reviews
easygenerator review by Administrator

Great Solution. Great Support.

What do you like best?

Ease of use for academics to build their own course. Accessibility. Support is the best I have experienced for a very long time.

What do you dislike?

Was surprised to find a modification to the reports was rolled back. Could do with notifying the modification requestor of any issues. That the downtime for upgrades appears to be scheduled during the southern hemisphere working hours - would love a parallel running system to ensure those on different time zones maintain access during upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for easy authoring, providing accessible training resources and getting feedback. I'd recommend drawing up a matrix of requirements versus what Easygenerator delivers and then trialling. It meets our requirements and then exceeds them in terms of support and the option for learner feedback.

Interactive 'knowledge checks' for students to gauge their own understanding. The feedback students leave is consistently 8.4 out of 10 - most of the lower marks are their device-related technical issues or the quantity of content, rather than the platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about easygenerator
easygenerator review by <span>Kemal A.</span>
Kemal A.

Easy to use

What do you like best?

It' s very easy to create online courses with Easygenerator. Foreign language support is very important for me and my participants. Easygenerator allow me to deliver my online modules in my mother language...

What do you dislike?

It would be great to import final reports as charts and graphics...

I use Easygenerator to review and reinforce my classroom trainings. It has cost advantages when compared with an LMS. And do everything what an LMS can do.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

easygenerator review by <span>Alastair L.</span>
Alastair L.

Easy to use fully functional authoring. Highly recommended.

What do you like best?

Very simple to use. Wide range of useful functionality. Drag and drop interface. Plenty of publishing options to suit most requirements. LRS and reporting means no need to use separate LMS unless desired. Excellent value for money. Great mobile responsiveness. Very robust and reliable platform.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat limited customisation options as standard but custom templates can be created with the very helpful and responsive team at Easy Generator if required. Most standard applications will not require any bespoke design or development.

Rapid creation of fully functional self-paced elearning courses.

easygenerator review by <span>Cris W.</span>
Cris W.

As easy to use as a Word document

What do you like best?

Ease of use is my top feature. I love technology but as a busy professor don't have time to keep learning new tools. Easy Generator makes it as easy to create a nice looking and functional learning product as it would be to write a Word handout.

What do you dislike?

Well, with ease of use comes some loss of flexibility - I can't do everything I want. However, given the benefits, I can live with that.

I am a professor and use the product to support my face-to-face and online classes.

easygenerator review by User

Constantly improving, excellent service.

What do you like best?

Easygenerator has a user friendly interface, a variety of content types, and results tracking. Their customer service is excellent, and I haven't had any problems so far.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. They are constantly updating and improving their system, so many of the functions I've wished for have been implemented or are in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a free trial and try it out!

As a small training program, we wanted to start training quickly before investing in a full LMS solution. Easygenerator's results tracking allowed us to delay an LMS implementation until we were ready. Easygenerator also makes it easy to work with subject matter experts to develop training.

easygenerator review by <span>Herbert v.</span>
Herbert v.

Fantastic experience

What do you like best?

It is a very user friendly tool compared to others we tested.

What do you dislike?

I have only just started using Easygenerator and have yet to come across any flaws. The questions I did have got picked up straight away and were solved.

I needed a place to create a onboarding training. Easygenerator did not dissapoint and both me and my HR department are very happy with the tool.

Learning about easygenerator?

* We monitor all easygenerator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare easygenerator to Similar Solutions