EasyVista helps 6 million connected users worldwide power a new way of work that frees them from the complexities of IT Service Management.
EasyVista simplifies IT Service Management by making it easy to use and easy to deliver for today’s enterprise. EasyVista’s service management platform was created to help companies automate and personalize service delivery to improve IT efficiency and increase staff productivity. Today, EasyVista helps 1,000+ enterprises around the world radically improve service user experience, dramatically simplify and accelerate service creation, and reduce the total cost of IT service delivery. EasyVista serves companies across a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, higher education, technology, public sector, retail, manufacturing and more. Headquartered in New York and Paris, EasyVista is a rapidly growing global company backed by leading venture capitalists.
The proven EasyVista IT Service Management platform is positioned to help organizations dramatically improve service levels and reduce IT costs by delivering superior user experiences across the enterprise. EasyVista’s platform includes many enterprise ITSM features that help customers get up and running quickly, reduce the cost of ITSM administration, cut the time to resolve issues and support the company globally.
• Full coverage of ITIL processes - PinkVerified across 11 processes
• Responsive application designer allowing organizations to provide powerful user experiences to specific roles
• Robust ITAM and ITFM capabilities
• Drag-and-Drop workflow designer
• 400 built-in “Wizards”
• Trending capabilities to track KPIs and performance
• Domain capabilities for segregating data and security at the organizational level
• Built-in multi-lingual capabilities
• Cloud Management Centers to ensure security, availability and transparency of all SaaS instances via SSAE-16 audited operational processes, big data analytics, and global datacenters.
• Multiple channels for integration with 3rd party applications