EazyStock

3.0

EazyStock is a cloud-based inventory management software that helps you manage your inventory like a pro.

Work for EazyStock?

Learning about EazyStock?

EazyStock Reviews

Ask EazyStock a Question
Showing 1 EazyStock review
EazyStock review by User in Computer Software

"Convenient Stock Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the thing that the application is cloud based, and that means that it's widely accessible and you can actually check your inventory from far away. I used it for my private wine production stock management, and it was great tool to help me not missing any of the required things I need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, a bit pricey for me as a private user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a cloud based stock management tool, try eazy stock, there's nothing you can loose, and you can gain quite a lot.

I used it for my private wine production stock management, and it was great tool to help me not missing any of the required things I need. It's probably not the right way to use this kind of software but for me it was a huge help, because I didn't have enough time to waste for things like going to the local store to pick up missing inventory pieces.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EazyStock

What Purchasing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of EazyStock for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Tradeshift Logo
Tradeshift
3.8
Tradeshift is a supplier collaboration platform. We focus on connecting businesses of all sizes, and helping them work better together.
Coupa Procurement Logo
Coupa Procurement
Coupa's Procure-to-Pay solution covers all the steps from Procurement to Invoicing including RFQs, Contracts, Requisitions & POs, Budgets, Invoicing and Inventory Management.
Bellwether Purchasing Software Logo
Bellwether Purchasing Software
Powerful, Flexible Procurement Software Soltuions
Procurify Logo
Procurify
Procurify is an evolution of Purchasing Software. Easy-to-use features, you get the cost management capabilities you need to save on purchasing.
Precoro Logo
Precoro
Precoro is a Spend management solution that help companies control their spendings and generate savings it empowers businesses to manage direct and indirect company spending and streamline the purchasing process.
ProcurementExpress.com Logo
ProcurementExpress.com
4.8
ProcurementExpress.com gives manager-types and road warriors total control over project spend, all from your inbox. (That means no hassling with yet another login.) And your team gets quicker approval for the resources they need to keep the ball rolling. It takes just minutes to set up, and we'll do most of the work.
Vroozi Procurement Platform Logo
Vroozi Procurement Platform
Vroozis mobile procurement platform is used by companies of all sizes across all industries to improve their procurement processes and better manage their spend. Vroozi gives customers 100% digital and mobile experience from requests all the way to supplier invoicing. It enables procurement organizations to empower their employees, connect with their suppliers, and remain connected to their unified procurement platform from anywhere. Vroozi makes procurement ridiculous simple and beautiful.
Basware Purchase to Pay Logo
Basware Purchase to Pay
2.5
Basware solutions work across the B2B Cloud to allow companies to work together more efficiently.
ClassWallet Logo
ClassWallet
3.8
Seamlessly allocate spending and track purchases without paperwork or receipts.

Learning about EazyStock?

* We monitor all EazyStock reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.