EazyStock

3.0

EazyStock is a cloud-based inventory management software that helps you manage your inventory like a pro.

Work for EazyStock?

Learning about EazyStock?

EazyStock Reviews

Ask EazyStock a Question
Showing 1 EazyStock review
EazyStock review by User in Computer Software

"Convenient Stock Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the thing that the application is cloud based, and that means that it's widely accessible and you can actually check your inventory from far away. I used it for my private wine production stock management, and it was great tool to help me not missing any of the required things I need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, a bit pricey for me as a private user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a cloud based stock management tool, try eazy stock, there's nothing you can loose, and you can gain quite a lot.

I used it for my private wine production stock management, and it was great tool to help me not missing any of the required things I need. It's probably not the right way to use this kind of software but for me it was a huge help, because I didn't have enough time to waste for things like going to the local store to pick up missing inventory pieces.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EazyStock

What Demand Planning solution do you use?

Learning about EazyStock?

* We monitor all EazyStock reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.