EazyStock

3.0

EazyStock is a cloud-based inventory management software that helps you manage your inventory like a pro.

Work for EazyStock?

Learning about EazyStock?

EazyStock Reviews

Ask EazyStock a Question
Showing 1 EazyStock review
EazyStock review by User in Computer Software

"Convenient Stock Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the thing that the application is cloud based, and that means that it's widely accessible and you can actually check your inventory from far away. I used it for my private wine production stock management, and it was great tool to help me not missing any of the required things I need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, a bit pricey for me as a private user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a cloud based stock management tool, try eazy stock, there's nothing you can loose, and you can gain quite a lot.

I used it for my private wine production stock management, and it was great tool to help me not missing any of the required things I need. It's probably not the right way to use this kind of software but for me it was a huge help, because I didn't have enough time to waste for things like going to the local store to pick up missing inventory pieces.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EazyStock

What Demand Planning solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of EazyStock for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

JDA Inventory Optimization Logo
JDA Inventory Optimization
3.6
JDA Inventory Optimization provides companies with end-to-end capabilities for managing inventory strategy, planning and execution, enabling them to gain market share and reduce costs.
LivePlan Logo
LivePlan
LivePlan simplifies business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and performance tracking for small businesses and startups.
Oracle Demantra Logo
Oracle Demantra
3.4
Oracle's Demantra is a best-in-class provider of demand management, sales & operations planning, and trade promotions management solutions.
SAP Integrated Business Planning Logo
SAP Integrated Business Planning
3.5
Fulfill future demand profitably with real-time supply chain management. Powered by in-memory computing technology within SAP HANA, this cloud-based solution combines capabilities for sales and operations; demand, response, and supply planning; and inventory optimization
Demand Solutions Logo
Demand Solutions
2.7
Reduce cost and increase profit with our affordable supply and demand planning tools.
skuBrain Logo
skuBrain
Web based demand forecasting and inventory optimization
EFI Metrix Planning and Imposition Software Logo
EFI Metrix Planning and Imposition Software
EFI Metrix is a imposition, layout and planning tool. It transforms big data into actionable data in the most proven end-to-end integrated solution with a holistic view into manufacturing.
FutureMargin Logo
FutureMargin
5.0
FutureMargin is a sale forecasting tool which uses AI to make your inventory planning easier and quicker
Lokad Logo
Lokad
5.0
Advanced inventory forecasting. Service more clients with less stocks. Display better prices. Outprice your competition but preserve your margins.
PlanningEdge Logo
PlanningEdge
5.0
RockySoft 12 delivers the tools you need to make stocking decisions so that you profitably achieve your growth plans while maintaining customer satisfaction.

Learning about EazyStock?

* We monitor all EazyStock reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.