EBizCharge

EBizCharge

4.7
(22 reviews)

EBizCharge payment gateway integrates with over 50 ERP, CRM, accounting, and eCommerce solutions, and is designed to: reduce processing costs by 15-40%, increase payment processing efficiency, eliminate double entry, reduce human error, improve security and simplify the customer experience. EBizCharge provides online and mobile credit card processing, unlimited transaction history, customizable reports, electronic invoicing, secure encryption and tokenization, and more.

Work for EBizCharge?

Learning about EBizCharge?

EBizCharge Reviews

Ask EBizCharge a Question
Showing 22 EBizCharge reviews
EBizCharge review by Kathy P.
Kathy P.

"Reliable pleasant company to do business with."

What do you like best?

Customer service responds fast to our questions or need for support. The cost savings with lower processing fees is boosts our bottom line. EBizCharge userfriendly platform is a pleasure to work with. The option of being able to process credit cards from my mobile device is crucial to securing available funds helps avoid dealing with declined POS transactions.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far. I was interested in their online data service for QB, but its costly. I guess same day funding would be a plus. The industry choice for our service is not listed in the drop down below. We are a Limousine Service not a Trucking or Railroad company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EBizCharge delivers what they promise. Their friendly CSR staff and IT department quickly resolve support issues/questions.

Saving time processing credit cards with the Quick Books Pro integration option. Faster processing not only saves time with data entry but also lowers our payroll expense. The ease of voiding a credit card with the option to release funds immediately insures satifaction to our customers. Our customers also like receiving an email receipt upon completion of processing their credit card. The reporting options make the accounting procedures for deposits easy to reconcile. Can update customer credit card numbers fast and easy. PCI compliance requirements are easily completed. Data security on the EBiz Charge platform offers the small business operator a piece of mind.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EBizCharge
EBizCharge review by Phil S.
Phil S.

"eBizCharge - great web solution for credit card processing"

What do you like best?

I like eBizCharge because they have a very good user interface for Automatic Recurring Billing customers, which is essential for the business that I run, because I have customers that I bill monthly. Also, the daily Recurring Billing and Batch reports that I receive by email let me know at a glance who got billed and who declined, so I can take appropriate action. I also like having a web-based interface rather than running it on my own computer and having the database there, so I can access the billing database when I'm out-of-town. Finally, I have always gotten paid in a timely manner, and Tech Support has always been available to answer my questions.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is that the Automatic Recurring Billing is always initiated at the same time each day, and that time cannot be changed, and the customers who previously declined are auto-billed a half-hour after everyone else. I would like to be able to control this schedule, but that is only a minor issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it.

Good management of recurring billing, which is essential to my business. Web-based rather than desktop-based, so I have remote access from anywhere when I need it.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

EBizCharge review by Peter Z.
Peter Z.

"Great rates and great integrations"

What do you like best?

We are using EBizCharge together with the QuickBooks and also the Dynamics NAV/Business Central integrations. It is great to be able to use the same credit card gateway together with a variety of different ERP systems and be able to utilize the full functionality the gateway offers seamlessly integrated into software systems.

A great benefit is also the robust Connect portal that allows our customers to pay their invoices online without having to provide their credit card information to us at all. This provides us the added benefit of not having to worry about PCI compliance, since this is handled by the gateway and the software integrations.

What do you dislike?

It has sometimes taken some time to get answers from the support team, but this has improved greatly recently. The support team is very helpful and caring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should get a quote and compare the pricing with your current provider. You will find that you most certainly can save money. Also, ask for an integration with your ERP system, they have a large variety of integrations.

We required a solution to be able to charge our customers as well as creating recurring subscription charges. We also wante to give our customers the ability to pay their bills online without having to take their credit card information.

EBizCharge review by Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

"EBizCharge making it easier for Company's"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ability to link to all types of accounting program platforms for simple credit card processing and payment application in one easy step.

What do you dislike?

That the name and address fields are required to be filled in in order to proceed. However, by only needing to enter in 1 letter or 1 number makes it easier and less time consuming to complete the payment process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for immediate daily funds availability from all accepted major and a better rate to keep more money in your pocket, I highly recommend switching to EBizCharge.

Problem solving and benefit is being able to do a single entry within the MACOLA database when either prepay charging a customers card or paying a customers invoice. Another problem being solved and benefit is when we switch over to the new accounting software platform that the transition will be smooth and easy and work just as efficient as it does now.

EBizCharge review by Melissa W.
Melissa W.

"Happy Customer Since 2015"

What do you like best?

I have never really had any problems with Ebiz. I have had a few fraud charges over the years but customer service has always reached out to me to see if I agreed with the charge back or not. So I always have a heads up before the money is taken back.

What do you dislike?

Can not think of anything....would be nice if I could have a better grip on fraud charges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company and I sincerely love that I get a real person I can talk with.

I would say it's weighs more on the benefits side. Keeping my rates lower allows me to produce more effectively. More money = growth.

EBizCharge review by Sara I.
Sara I.

"Great Customer Service, Great Rates"

What do you like best?

We have been nothing but pleased with EBizCharge. It is really simple to use and seamless with our accounting system for our small business. I receive a lot of phone orders and my low rates for keyed cards is so cost effective. If I need support, I get a quick response and always willing to help me figure it out.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes finding this on the owner portal can be cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it works great.

Low rates, ease of use, seamless with accounting.

EBizCharge review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Worry free Credit Card Processing"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that we can log in ourselves & store credit card info for our customers. Also, I like that we can store multiple credit cards for an individual customer. This is especially helpful as most of our customers order quite regularly and they use multiple credit cards. Also, we have put the software on 2 computers, now it is easier to do a transaction since I don't have to leave my workstation. I was not aware that we could do this until recently.

What do you dislike?

Rarely, a transaction does not post to our bank account the following day after the transaction even though it is before the cut-off. I addressed this with them, and they moved our cut-off time so this does not seem to happen anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can't hurt to try it. We are very satisfied with the pricing structure & that we are paid the following day on most every transaction. They even bought out my contract with my old processor when we started with them.

We have numerous customers that previously had difficulty keeping their account current (paying on time). Since accepting credit cards, these customers pay at time of purchase so there is no risk of past due invoices.

EBizCharge review by User

"Credit Processing"

What do you like best?

The ease of processing through Quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

I have had a good experience. Initially we had some issues getting the correct funder to run our cards based off our business model, and that was frustrating, as it was unexpected. Yet Bill Broger and Scott Longacre worked diligently to make sure we were paired with the correct funder, so we could process seamlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a learning curve, although once you get the hang of it, works great.

Ease of processing through quickbooks

EBizCharge review by Larry H.
Larry H.

"Ebiz Saves Us Time and Money!"

What do you like best?

We like the ability of Ebiz to sync with our Quickbooks to charge our customers online at a fair price.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints about our Ebiz service. It processes customer payments quickly and easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to Ebiz and you will like the service and the pricing.

We like the ability to charge our customers by noon on one day and have the money deposited into our account the next day. The speed of the transactions enables us to give our customers timely deliveries.

EBizCharge review by Administrator

"Director of Financial Operations"

What do you like best?

The ease of access and use is great and easy to train others to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specifically that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EBiz is very easy to use.

The ability to run credit cards directly from our showrooms. The benefit is that it has streamlined our processing. It has also made us look more professional in the eyes of our clients when the come into a showroom.

EBizCharge review by Amy S.
Amy S.

"EBiz Rocks our Accounting world"

What do you like best?

For us being a non- profit it helped us with accepting payments on the medical side and sped the process up and allowed for better tracking

What do you dislike?

Haven't really dove into anything that would make me dislike the product as of yet

Its solving the problem of reducing delayed payments and helping our clients submit for faster billing and payment

EBizCharge review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Sage Reseller & EBiz Charge"

What do you like best?

I have worked with other processors in my long history with Sage Software. To date E-Biz is the best & easiest to use. Over the last 3 years I have moved over 10 clients to E-biz. Their sales team is excellent and their support just about handles all issues that arise. The product is simple to use. We use it ourselves.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to really complain about.

Integration of Credit card processing within all the products we sell.

EBizCharge review by Tina H.
Tina H.

"Our company is very pleased with EBiz."

What do you like best?

funds are available quickly, Customer service has always been very helpful.

What do you dislike?

i find nothing that I dislike about EBiz.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy switch over and the service is exceptional

cash flow has increased

no worries about non payments

EBizCharge review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"EBiz Charge review"

What do you like best?

Easy understanding of transactions and fees.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to reach a live person if I need assistance

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at all options and ensure what your business needs are when it comes to credit card processing. Go through sample training with local rep to ensure you can utilize tools to the fullest. Optimize your financial awareness.

Credit card processing for my small business. Many customers are happy that I take numerous credit cards.

EBizCharge review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Dependable network, good interface"

What do you like best?

Ability to use dynamically with Quickbooks Enterprise

What do you dislike?

Payments show paid in Quickbooks before transaction is actually completed in EBiz

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well with QuickBooks

Credit Card Processing with QuickBooks

EBizCharge review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, portable use on many platforms

What do you dislike?

Password reset is a little drawn out, customer care is sometimes hard to get

Cash flow

EBizCharge review by Administrator

"integrates well with our ERP system"

What do you like best?

Ebiz integrates well with our ERP system, not only from the processing side, but also posting our receipts directly to our receivables system. This is a great time-saver!

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything negative to say about Ebiz.

Benefits include PCI compliance, ease of use, and time saved on detailed transaction posting.

EBizCharge review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Service and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The easy use of their software for enter Credit Card Information and it implemented well with my Quickbooks software.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I dislike, The software was easy to use and implemented well with my Quickbooks software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would highly recommend to other businesses.

My Credit Card Service. Easy of Service.

EBizCharge review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

EBizCharge is simple and easy to use. It makes monthly billing a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I wish if a duplicate cc number is being put into the system it would let you know so that you don't have the same number saved more than once.

Easy.

EBizCharge review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Ebiz has great support "

What do you like best?

The customer support is very good , they call you back when they say they will

What do you dislike?

The credit card fees are a little high but no bad

changing from an S Corp to LLC

EBizCharge review by User

"Excellent secure credit card processing"

What do you like best?

Secure credit card processing and token system that links our customers.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues with some of the reports

We needed a system that securely stored credit card information that wasn't on our servers.

"Controller"

What do you like best?

User friendly, report customization, reliable

What do you dislike?

Time 'difference. 3 hours behind for Tech support

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price is the best around

Less errors, more efficient better utilization of staff

Learn more about EBizCharge

EBizCharge Videos

Learning about EBizCharge?

* We monitor all EBizCharge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.