Ebsta for Bullhorn

Ebsta is a solution that helps recruitment companies to maximise the value of Bullhorn wherever they work.

Work for Ebsta for Bullhorn?

Learning about Ebsta?

Ebsta for Bullhorn Reviews

Ask Ebsta a Question
Showing 17 Ebsta reviews
Ebsta review by Agency in Biotechnology
Agency in Biotechnology

"Ebsta - Fast, Easy = Happy"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can remain on LinkedIn and see what's in Bullhorn at the same time without having to switch between the two screens.

The upgrade which allows one to get into Bullhorn records directly from the LinkedIn page is great or you can remain on LinkedIn and all your info (notes etc.) is right there.

It's easy to use and saves a lot of time with respect to data entry

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see Ebsta being able to populate most of the static data directly from LinkedIn, which would save even more time.

Also - if a name isn't entered into Bullhorn exactly as it appears on LinkedIn, it may not find the record. It would be helpful if Ebsta offered up some options / suggestions that there is a similar name in the database (as Bullhorn does when one enters a new candidate - letting you know that this might be a duplicate candidate).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ebsta is a great tool - it saves time and effort and has helped me build my database efficiently while I work. What a pleasure

Ebsta has allowed me to build my database as I work and/ or do research which is a great time saver.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ebsta for Bullhorn

"Easy Integration"

What do you like best?

Ebsta for Bullhorn offers easy integration for multiple candidate sources and very efficient contact information updates. The recruiting team found the most value in the ability to quickly add candidates to the system.

What do you dislike?

We liked the program very much for the most part. My only dislike was that we used a lot of unique titles in Bullhorn and it's difficult to automate this when adding candidates to the system. While it was an efficient way to add candidates, I still needed to edit each one manually to make sure they were coded correctly for how we use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience with Ebsta was mostly on the recruiting side, adding and managing candidate files in Bullhorn. The integration worked well overall. Our sales team used it for CRM purposes.

We used Ebsta for making the recruiting team more efficient when sourcing on job boards. It worked well for its intended purpose.

What Other Recruiting solution do you use?

Ebsta review by Dylan G.
Dylan G.

"Significant Time-Saver"

What do you like best?

Ebsta saves a lot of time with data entry, parsing, and not having to switch screens from LinkedIn to Bullhorn while sourcing. Can see tons of data about candidates from Bullhorn while on their LinkedIn profile; boosts efficiency.

What do you dislike?

Only dislike is intermittent outages, as with any other software product. It was down for about a week which was tough but only underscores the significance of the product and how vital it is to recruiting success.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, you won't be sorry! TIME IS MONEY. This is an investment not a purchase. There is significant ROI when used fully.

Increased time management, not having to switch from LinkedIn to Bullhorn saves so much time. Prevents communication with someone else's candidate. Can add notes from LinkedIn page directly in Bullhorn for better data capture.

Ebsta review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool to save time"

What do you like best?

I love how it can link with your CRM to pull up the profile of the person's resume you are looking at. It saves time because you can look and see the last time that person was contacted without leaving the webpage. YOu can add people to the database and add notes to theor profile without having to click back and forth between screens.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Ebsta goes down. That can be pretty annoying but it shows you how much you really rely on it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only buy the Chorme. The word and email are not as useful.

It just makes everything more efficient. You save a bunch of time and it links all your webpages together.

"Ebsta saves time"

What do you like best?

I like it because i can easily see candidates and notes without being in our main database.. saves time!!!! It makes recruiting especially when you are doing a "power hour" you can use this to your advantage as a quick reference on notes and candidate history. I love being able to have multiple screens up and not disturbing what i am doing on another screen because i can user this tool

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is hard to pick out when there are multiple of the same name so you have to double check in your database. I wish you could search by email or by phone number to be able to decipher people with common names or similiar names.

It doesnt work in certain browser views for example CB- when you are in Flip View ebsta doesnt work. If you are in classic view it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

again convenience and helps with speed, our business we have to work smart and fast

convenience..... changes my speed and place and contact more people because of this

Recruiting is speed and time is money!!

Ebsta review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"Ebsta for BH"

What do you like best?

Ebsta takes a lot of the admin work / data entry out of my daily business......time is money.

What do you dislike?

Ebsta does not automatically populate all the info needed when adding a new candidate or client into BH (from LinkedIn). This is why I bought the tool in the first place but it still cuts out over 50% of the data entry

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth a trial to find out for yourself if this tool is worth purchasing, I think it works well for what it is intended for

Reducing data entry time is important, using Ebsta has helped on that front......not 100% but it helps

Ebsta review by Paige W.
Paige W.

"ebsta rules!"

What do you like best?

There are 2 best parts about ebsta - quick data entry for adding new people to our data base AND quick snippets to see if the candidate is already in our system

What do you dislike?

I wish ebsta could automatically fill in a candidate's information.

I am recruiting creative talent. This app saves me time with every search and has improved my productivity.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Makes my job so much easier"

What do you like best?

I love that I can double check if a person is already in my system not only in my email but also on any social media site or job board. It's faster and much better than my previous way of doing things - which was to do it all manually

What do you dislike?

I wish there was something we could do regarding forwarded emails so that you could search based on the original email and not on the person who forwarded it.

This product ensures that the company is not doing double work - it increases efficiency and saves time.

Ebsta review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Ebsta user"

What do you like best?

That it auto fills most fields and the drop down menus can be easily updated.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my contact information is entered into the candidate file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ebsta will save a lot of time and accuracy parsing resumes as long as you are putting in all info. Also, it saves a ton of time searching for candidates.

A huge time saver parsing resumes

Ebsta review by Agency in Medical Devices
Agency in Medical Devices

"Go-to plugin"

What do you like best?

Love it. Simple, conveniently located on the screen while not getting in the way of your view, and helps me move quicker in my job.

What do you dislike?

If there are multiple profiles in Bullhorn for 1 person, I may miss seeing info in another profile

Time added up in searching for people in Bullhorn has been reduced and made much more convenient.

Ebsta review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Makes my job so much quicker and time efficient !"

What do you like best?

I really like how it links in with my Bullhorn Software and also with my LinkedIn in a logical and timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does phase out and as a result I can lose my information which can be annoying but isn't the end of the world.

Its amazing how easy it links to people in the system!

"Ebsta Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how Ebsta communicates with bullhorn and easily shows the notes and information about each candidate

What do you dislike?

A good percentage of the time it doesn't show candidates that are in fact already in the system and it sometimes pulls up the wrong person just because they have a similar name. I don't always trust Ebsta so I generally end up referring back to bullhorn myself to see if the candidate is in the database already.

When Ebsta works correctly it can same me the time of copy and pasting the name into Bullhorn to look up their profile and information

Ebsta review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Good product!"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy communication with Bullhorn, able to see numbers and emails clearly and efficiently on Linkedin.

What do you dislike?

Not very intuitive when it comes to candidates with the same name - hard to find the correct person in the drop down menu.

Saves time - time is money in this industry!

Ebsta review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Why I love Ebsta!"

What do you like best?

It saves me so much time. I can tell in advance if someone I am viewing on a job board or LinkedIn is already in our database and when we last contacted them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It was a great product and I miss using it very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish you had it for Tracker RMS. We left Bullhorn in January 17 and I miss it.

Work productivity is faster. We avoid duplicate resumes in our system. We have data about when and where someone was contacted.

Ebsta review by Damien K.
Damien K.

"Ebsta for Bullhorn"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

So far... nothing. I am using Ebsta everyday

You can add a candidate or a contact but also check notes so quickly.

Ebsta review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Time saver"

What do you like best?

It's a time saver and time is of the essence in this business.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it doesn't always show if a candidate has in fact been entered, so a double entry happens and then you have to merge those records.

The ease of entry from Ebsta to Bullhorn is really the best benefit.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very happy with tools Ebsta offers"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy having the ability to upload documents from Outlook emails directly to Bullhorn with out have to go through extra steps.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to front of mind.

We are making our processes more efficient and saving time.

Learning about Ebsta for Bullhorn?

* We monitor all Ebsta for Bullhorn reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.