Ebsta

Ebsta helps users cross-reference and update Salesforce from anywhere on the web because we believe that well-maintained CRM data is crucial to business success.

Work for Ebsta?

Learning about Ebsta?

Ebsta Reviews

Ask Ebsta a Question
Showing 89 Ebsta reviews
Ebsta review by Derek R.
Derek R.

"A Must Have for Salesforce Users!"

What do you like best?

This app makes my life a lot easier. Instead of having send an email and log the action in Salesforce, Ebsta does it for me right inside Google. Being able to update a SF record without having to go be in SF makes me super happy! Also, I often search for new clients on LinkedIn and Twitter. Ebsta automatically scans the profile I'm looking at and gives me results found in my SF records. I would definitely recommend trying it out! Now that I'm using it, I'd hate to go back to life without Ebsta!

What do you dislike?

The popup banner when in gmail/linkedin/twitter will search that person in salesforce for you, which is really cool. I wish it were a little more accurate though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not want to revert back to a process without using Ebsta. It's one of only a few tools I would not want to live without.

Quickly and Easily updating salesforce records. Increased efficiency.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ebsta
Ebsta review by Crys W.
Crys W.

"Ebsta gave us visibility into external communication"

What do you like best?

Our entire team loves the lightening feature, which makes it very easy to add an email as an activity within Salesforce. We also really like the look up feature when we are using Twitter or LinkedIn, as it quickly lets us know if the person we are looking at is in our contact database and details about them. It really streamlines some of our outreach efforts.

What do you dislike?

We don't use the "send and save to Salesforce" feature quite as much because it is a bit of a lengthier process.

The biggest problem that Ebsta solves is visibility into communication. Everyone on our team who has communication with a client or prospect has an Ebsta account and logs all communications. This makes it very easy for team members to go back and forth when working together on an account and ensures everyone is kept in the loop.

What Salesforce AppExchange Tools solution do you use?

Ebsta review by User in Internet

"Couldn't live without it!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to update leads in SalesForce with Ebsta. I can easily click the top of the page and update everything I need at a super fast pace. My manager had asked us to update leads without it and I said "absolutely not!" I love this tool and think it is the most helpful for updates and efficiency.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you cannot clone a lead in this section and how some leads are not in SalesForce so then there would be no need for Ebsta. It is fast and very user friendly and I don't see any issues with this.

This helps with efficiency and speed when updating leads. We answer a ton of emails and update the leads via Ebsta instead of going straight to SalesForce.

Ebsta review by Administrator

"Great Tool To Track Communications in Sales"

What do you like best?

With Ebsta for Gmail I can add emails, sync calendars, save contacts, chatter, access salesforce templates and workflows. My company currently has 3 free user accounts and 1 account we pay for. We get a non-profit discount and only pay $144 for the entire year.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Ebsta will disconnect for Salesforce and you have to reconnect it. Occasionally the emails don't push through to a record and when added for the second time you end up with a dupe email in the record which you have to delete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ebsta is a wonderful tool for Gmail and Salesforce users.

I can easily track all communications that happen with my exsisting leads and the advisors I manage. If poor communication is happening I can quickly send feedback to the rep and continue to follow up to see if the error was fixed. As employees come and go it's nice to have a record of ALL communications with the customer.

Ebsta review by Kristian F.
Kristian F.

"I don't know how I ever managed without it!"

What do you like best?

The fact that adding emails to Salesforce is so easy! Pre-Ebsta, our sales teams were too busy to manually add emails to Salesforce which meant that most of them never made it into our database. This caused a lot of confusion - sales could never remember the communication they had had with a prospect, other reps couldn’t see if a prospect had been spoken to, and if someone left the business, no one had any idea what they were working on.

With Ebsta, our sales team are far more likely to add emails to Salesforce because it doesn’t ask for anything other than a simple ‘click of the button’ which means our database is now really valuable.

What do you dislike?

We haven’t found any faults with Ebsta as of yet - all the feedback from users has been positive so more of the same please Ebsta!

Everyone works faster, and we have better faith in our data being up-to-date.

One of the huge benefits that we hadn’t initially bought Ebsta for is the fantastic email tracking feature. It is great to see when someone has opened any of our emails so we can see which sales emails work and which don’t and again, this feature drives our Sales teams to send more and more emails.

Ebsta review by James G.
James G.

"Great timesaving app - can't live without it"

What do you like best?

The calendar sync between Gmail and Salesforce is an absolute life-saver - having the ability to have all my events in one clear and concise calendar has made everything 10x easier. As well as being reliable, it's hugely easy to use - I've never missed a meeting since!

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing to dislike. We wanted a tool that could track our emails and give us a dependable calendar sync and Ebsta has given both with ease for an incredible price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the app - you'll be amazed by it.

Our sales teams have A LOT going on which means it’s hard to keep track of all the different meetings and calls they have scheduled. The calendar sync ensures everything is stored successfully in Salesforce and our sales team can determine exactly what’s going on.

It’s also hugely important that our team know when the best time is to interact with our prospects and sometimes that is the ‘great unknown’. Ebsta’s email tracking alert us when someone has read our email so we can get one of our reps to jump on a call with them when we know they’re interested!

Ebsta review by Simon L.
Simon L.

"All the data we need in one place"

What do you like best?

I can see all our sales team’s activity and information in one place, report on activity levels, and check engagement with prospects and key accounts. We use the Ebsta Score to prioritise engagement when we’ve got renewals coming up, and Customer Success can see account data automatically from sales which helps them deal with cases better.

What do you dislike?

We had to upgrade to get the features we need like the score etc - would have been nice to have some levels of these in a lower edition

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your team gets proper training and uses the extra information available - it’s powerful but only if they actually use it!

Can see what accounts are doing well, and what ones need more work, especially at key times. I can see exactly the activity my sales reps are doing and report against this, which helps with pipeline. It helps with overall management of the sales team and account management from a support/customer success end - I can’t imagine working without it now!

Ebsta review by Ashling B.
Ashling B.

"Good tool for making sales faster"

What do you like best?

I use ebsta on a daily basis, in my email and on sights like linkedIn as I’m building relationships and talking to new people. Being able to quickly see whether someone’s already in salesforce is saves a lot of time. I can see all emails and calls we’ve had with a contact and what information they’ve given us, so if I take over an account from someone else I already know where we’re up to. We’ve just got link tracking too which is useful - I can see when someone’s clicked a link so know they’re interested even if they don’t reply.

What do you dislike?

We originally signed up for the free version and when someone left the company we couldn’t reassign their licence even though they weren’t using it any more. Ebsta said there was nothing they could do

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everyone’s using it - we had just a few people on the team using it for a while and it was pointless because you couldn’t share info when it came to reassigning accounts etc

Daily prospecting is much faster because I can access information instantly from linkedin and gmail etc. We can access email and conversations with contacts across the team so if someone else picks up an account we know exactly what’s going on. In general it just makes life easier

Ebsta review by Grant B.
Grant B.

"Intelligent info automatically"

What do you like best?

We’ve never used a tool before that is able to take the info out of emails like auto-responders and see if it’s missing in our Salesforce. It’s an intelligent tool that gives us intelligent customer info that we didn’t have prevuously.

What do you dislike?

You have to have a SF Admin to control the privacy settings etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re a SF user, it's worth considering – our team couldn’t work without all our emails displayed in Salesforce and the contacts and opportunities ebsta found for us

Our team never had the visibility they needed and ended up going through hundreds of emails a day trying to find the one email they were looking for. Then, they’d have to talk to numerous members of the team to find out if anyone had worked the same account, then piece all the information together and determine a plan of action. Now it’s a quick and easy process because our team has everything they need in SF from the get-go.

Ebsta review by Madyson H.
Madyson H.

"Clean data!"

What do you like best?

I don’t have to work to maintain up-to-date records in Salesforce. Contact details update automatically and emails sync straight to the Contact record, meaning it’s easy f to keep track of sales activity. The data alerts are also really useful, especially the ability to mass update incorrect information that’s been picked up by Ebsta when users might have missed it.

What do you dislike?

Emails aren’t synced as native Salesforce activities, but as items in the Ebsta widget. I get why it’s done this way and it makes sense to not worry about database size, but it means having to be creative with some workflows!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the version with data alerts and mass updates - it’s worth it

Clean data. Information where/when we need it. Ability to run reports and dashboards on sales activity and thus forecast sales and revenue. Basically just getting all the information we need into Salesforce and knowing that it’s accurate!

Ebsta review by Joe A.
Joe A.

"Unlocks contacts and emails hidden in email accounts"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Ebsta by far is the ability to see the relationships with our customers. One number reflects so many different communication levels? For all of you that don’t know, Ebsta has a score system that takes into account amount of emails sent, phone calls made etc (there’s more than I even know) and give you a number to show the strength of your relationship with the other person.

What do you dislike?

Be better if it was free! I don;t know why CRM's don't do this themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to try Ebsta. Even if you don’t have the need for the score system (but it's worth it to see when accounts might not renew or a deal might not close), you get all of your emails synced automatically to Salesforce.

The main problem we had was that are database was always a bit of a mess – we never knew what each other were working on and from a higher level perspective, I couldn’t see what my Reps were working on. Now with the score, I can see realistically which deals are likely to close and which aren’t which definitely helps make my life easier with forecasting.

Ebsta review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Great tool at great value"

What do you like best?

We first started out using the Gmail integration for Salesforce which lets you easily add emails and sync calendars with Salesforce. About a year ago there was a big update with email tracking - which is great tool for seeing who is opening your emails. We’ve looked at other tools on the market and we found Ebsta to be feature rich with a much lower cost of ownership. I’d highly recommend this tool.

What do you dislike?

We found that whilst you can customise the fields in the edit/update window it’s not possible to define what is seen in the Ebsta bar (the feature that shows you Salesforce records that relate to what emails you are looking at). We work a lot with cases and it would be create to see this information in the bar, rather than have to click to open the update window. That said, the way we can automatically associate emails and events to our Cases is better than any other salesforce email integration solution we’ve tried out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of tools that offer similar functionality (Yesware, Cirrus etc etc) but Ebsta is significantly cheaper - i think Yesware starts at $55/month versus Ebsta’s $12/month.

We are now able to quickly associate emails to corresponding records in Salesforce. We can also access all of our Salesforce email templates in Gmail. My team love being able to see when people have or habvn;t opens their emails, so they can follow up accordingly.

Ebsta review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Time saver"

What do you like best?

Our team used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline, allowing us to spend the earned time back elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Ebsta would fail to identify a prospect as being in our pipeline already when browsing on LinkedIn. Ebsta would also pull the wrong prospect name on occasion for someone when browsing another individual's LinkedIn profile. This required some extra work on my end to determine Ebsta's accuracy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider all of the product's capabilities before taking on the software. I feel like it's underutilized at our company.

As an SDR, we're constantly concerned with speeding up our prospecting process by finding way we can cut time. Ebsta decluttered that process a great deal by allowing us to see who is already in our pipeline so that we can bounce on to the next prospect.

Ebsta review by Kinzley M.
Kinzley M.

"Great for Tracking"

What do you like best?

It gives a real-time snapshot of our candidate communications and client contacts. I particularly like that populates contact info for someone I may be looking at in LinkedIn or email, making it so much easier to pick up the phone and call, rather than having to search in our ATS.

What do you dislike?

I have not taken a deep enough dive into the product to see any cons.

We are able to see when someone has opened an email, build campaigns, and plan out outreach to where we are stepping over each other.

Ebsta review by John M.
John M.

"Great App for Email Documentation"

What do you like best?

I primarily use the Ebsta app for logging emails and attachments into Salesforce. It is a much cleaner solution than the BCC Salesforce offers out of the box. Email open notifications are also extremely useful when trying to get a hold of clients as it's a little flag that it might be a good time to reach out.

What do you dislike?

The only real hiccup I see with the app is the attachments don't link to the recorded email inside of Salesforce. They are both logged to the record, but when reviewing the "email sent' activity, there isn't a direct link between the email and whatever attachments associate with it.

We have a constant need to document conversations with clients and any notices sent to them regarding their coverage. Ebsta allows our Salesforce users to quickly document emails in a way that allows all users across the organization to follow.

Ebsta review by Joe D.
Joe D.

"We miss the free tool"

What do you like best?

Ebsta's tool to see if the person whose LinkedIn profile you are looking at has a record in your JobScience database is awesome. We just wish it was still free, or at least knew it wasn't going to be free much longer when we were looking at email integration products. Had we known the free tool was no longer going to be free we probably wouldn't have gone with the other product.

What do you dislike?

That it is no longer free. We were using the tool on a daily basis when it was free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the tool. You will love it. To be able to view a JobScience record while in LinkedIn without having to switch tabs is a time saver.

We were able to see if somebody in LinkedIn was already in our system, and it also helped us taylor our InMail messaging to them.

Ebsta review by Shelby M.
Shelby M.

"A Necessity!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta can connect to your browser, and your email, to log all your activity and cross reference all your searches through salesforce. If you're any sales professional, you NEED Ebsta. It's made my life, and the life of my coworkers, so much easier - Not to mention, it has also helped to make our jobs easier too!

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I dislike about Ebsta! It does it's job very well and makes work so much easier. If only it could do my ENTIRE job for me!

Ebsta's instant contact check and activity logging for both gmail and any sourcing sites that we are on saves us time so we can find people, connect, and close jobs a lot faster.

Ebsta review by Cathy F.
Cathy F.

"Ebsta works great for our team!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta provides an incredibly smooth route to linking emails from Gmail with account/contact/opportunity activity. In addition, it is an easy sync between Salesforce and our Google calendars.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while the calendar sync has to be restarted.

We pay for very few Salesforce add-ins because we are a small company and the per user fees can add up quickly. However, this is one add-in that we have prioritized as high enough to bite the bullet and pay for! It just makes logging email activity into Salesforce so simple! In addition, we couldn't do without a calendar sync between Salesforce and Google Calendar

"Efficient and smart"

What do you like best?

Ebsta has been a firm favourite app of mine. The ability to review my LinkedIn contacts and their relationship detail within my Salesforce.com org, whilst browsing LinkedIn.com, improved my workflow and helps me to close deals faster. The Gmail plugin is a fantastic addition to my Salesforce/Gmail/LinkedIn/practically any website where I may view details on a leads or contacts, toolkit!

What do you dislike?

Few error during the syncing process which are normally a result of internet issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ebsta is very efficient and produce great result in our company

We are executive search firm and ebsta helps us sync the email conversations to our database which makes it easy for us to track our firms relationship to candidates and future clients.

Ebsta has been a great help to our firm to close a deal efficiently. It's more like of a all-in-one tool for us.

Ebsta review by Kyle David H.
Kyle David H.

"Ebsta is a fairly light-touch way to easily add email contacts to Salesforce."

What do you like best?

I like that Ebsta does not seem to use much processing power or take up too much screen space while still providing an effective way to add contacts to Salesforce. The Chrome plugin provides the right amount of information about an email contact, which is displayed automatically based on the email thread selected.

What do you dislike?

My primary dislike is that I don't believe Ebsta has the functionality to auto-populate contact information based on data found in an email thread. It would be helpful if when a matching Salesforce record was not found, Ebsta prefilled the "add contact" form with the information found in the email (name, email, phone number, company / organization, etc.). Instead, the default form is blank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have found Ebsta to be an effective way for me to populate Salesforce contact information. Currently, I am a pretty basic user and don't have any 'pro tips' thus far. I would like to learn some of the more advanced functionality that the software offers.

The Salesforce database can only be as good as the information in it. Ebsta provides a reminder to populate records and provides an easy way to capture missing data. This has allowed our company to more quickly populate our contact database.

Ebsta review by Will R.
Will R.

"Usefultool for accurate data and reporting"

What do you like best?

I know all our data and info is up to date, and can run reports on the data in Salesforce knowing what our sales teams have been up to etc. We have data alerts set up so we know when there is an issue with conflicting information and this can be mass corrected - I know our SF is a lot more reliable now

What do you dislike?

Wish the additional functionality was available for free/on standard licenses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work out what features you need. Get everyone on board and make sure they have all installed

Clean data now. My reports are accurate and I can justify the numbers in meetings. This means our forecasting etc is closer and general business planning is easier.

Ebsta review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Must-Have for All Sales Organizations | Intelligent Data | Amazing Automation | Personal Favorite!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta has recently launched a new version of their solution that EVERY organization using SalesForce should evaluate. Prior to their new release, Ebsta's solution allowed me to quickly scrape prospect data and add new records in SalesForce. When I was on the demo call for the new release, I was extremely engaged and intrigued by the extreme value they're now providing. They will update your SalesForce by taking a look at every email sent from your company's email server of choice, make sure these emails are logged into SalesForce, and provide intelligent information based on the activity level of each individual contact.

There's so much more I could write here, but I'd prefer you take a leap of faith and just request a demo today. Your time will not be wasted.

P.S..... #ebsta4life

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing that I can say I dislike about the solution. Occasionally when adding contact information it will parse a prospects title as their company name, but I believe this has been resolved in the newest release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have SalesForce, don't even wait. Go to their website right now and request a demo. Your time will be very well spent learning about an AMAZING solution that will help keep your data clean, provide intelligent information, and make sure all activities are properly logged. Thank you Ebsta for providing such compelling solution. Lifetime customer here.

#ebsta4life

Prior to Ebsta, I would have to spend several minutes PER lead performing the following routine:

1. Open SFDS

2. Search the new prospect's name to determine whether or not they're already in the system

3. If they are in the system - I would have to verify the contact information based on what we already have

4. If they're not in the system. I would then have to input the lead manually

After Ebsta,

Extension automatically search for duplicates

1. Click chrome extension

2.Click add lead

Done.

The benefit I have realized is the hundreds of hours Ebsta has saved me and allowed me to focus on ROI-producing activities.

Ebsta review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Easy solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Every feature is a ‘one-click’ solution our users love.

What do you dislike?

We’ll have to upgrade to get the Ebsta Score to see the strength of relationship with our customers and prospects. Wish it was part of this tool!

It’s all about trying to get our customer data into Salesforce and we had very few emails in Salesforce before Ebsta. Then Ebsta came along and gave us the chance to add contacts to Salesforce and emails, as well as sync our calendars without taking users away from their actual job. Our sales teams now always add emails to Salesforce which means everyone can see their communication with the prospects they’re working with.

Ebsta review by John D.
John D.

"Emails at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

It works like magic... all relevant emails, even ones that were directly to or from the person are attached

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it all just works. Proper software as a services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial... but be warned, you will be hooked.

Keeping track of correspondence... gives a much fuller picture of interactions with client. No need to trawl through emails looking for the one you forgot to attach.

Ebsta review by David J.
David J.

"Great tool for maximising accurate data in your CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the way that you can quickly cross check people profiles on a range of different web sites such as LinkedIn, to find their record inside your CRM. We use Jobscience which sits on Salesforce.com, and Ebsta enables my recruiters to keep the database up to date without leaving LinkedIn. One of the big problems with LinkedIn and inmails is that data rarely makes it way back into the CRM, and stays on the LinkedIn account, Ebsta is a tool that finally fixes this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They do have a new produce which indexes mailboxes for even better integration, as well as analysing email signatures for data continuity which I am going to be exploring, however the browser extension is simple, easy to use, and so so powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep an eye out for new solutions coming from Ebsta. It integrates with many different CRMs, however its worth looking into the cost of this, as this does vary depending on the CRM - Bullhorn is more expensive for example (appears that most things are more expensive when Bullhorn is involved!)

Ebsta enables me to maximise the volume and accuracy of data in our Recruitment CRM. It has removed duplicate tasks and copying and pasting, which in turn means the data is more accurate as it is adopted more easily into a recruiter's process

Ebsta review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Extremely helpful app!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to add my emails right into Salesforce. It keeps me organized and is much easier to track my last communications with people.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything, but I don't regularly use the calendar synch option as I prefer the google calendar to the Salesforce one.

For an office where the employees are always traveling and working from different locations, Ebsta makes it easier to know who within the office has had last contact with someone and what was communicated.

Ebsta review by David P.
David P.

"Love This app"

What do you like best?

My company just started using the Ebsta app. I can't tell you how much time I save with this app. When I'm in my gmail I'm able to seamlessly update anyones profile in SalesForce with just a few clicks. I don't have to go back to SalesForce and find the profile - its automatically there. I highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Easier access to customer service number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already use Salesforce then Ebsta is a great add in. It saves a ton of time when you're trying to access a client without having to search for them in Ebsta itself.

I've saved so much time. Easily managing my new leads from my email accoutn.

Ebsta review by User in Higher Education

"Extremely Helpful!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta is great about making it convenient to log emails in Salesforce. Before Ebsta, we were using the out of the box email function in Salesforce or copying and pasting emails; it was such a hassle. Ebsta has been a life-changer for us!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Ebsta, but I do wish it would search the entire email for names that it could link to in Salesforce as opposed to just the email address (this may be a feature that I am just not aware of!).

Ebsta has helped with the efficiency and quickness of our communication workflows. It allows us to automate the busy work and move on to the important stuff.

Ebsta review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Worth Every Penny"

What do you like best?

We have been using Ebsta for around 18 months and have yet to encounter any issues. We started using it when it was free, and after they moved to a paid service we have stuck with them as it makes life here so easy.

Since using Ebsta our records are much more complete and reliable. The only feature I cannot comment on is the calendar sync as we don't find that feature particularly necessary for our business.

The email sync is incredibly helpful and allows us to access all important Salesforce templates, Contact details, Opportunity details etc.

Needless to say, if you use Gmail and need to have your communications recorded in Salesforce reliably this is the way to go!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like so far. The app rarely disconnects from SF and is VERY easy to reconnect.

Saves time recording emails

"Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

Ebsta made our life easier by integrating Salesforce and Gmail. It increased our efficiency and productivity.

What do you dislike?

Syncing issues sometimes occur. We have to manually cc Salesforce in our emails in order to integrate. Otherwise, it's a very great tool and very reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to efficiently track and integrate your email to Salesforce, Ebsta is a great tool to use.

At first, we are having difficulty with the manual labor of integrating our emails to Saleaforce, Ebsta made it possible and very efficiently.

Ebsta review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Big fan of Ebsta"

What do you like best?

Ebsta is great! Very easy to use. Although there are other tools to link Gmail to Salesforce, and some may cost less, there is certainly plenty of value for your money with Ebsta. I particularly appreciate the ability to link my emails to records in Salesforce!

What do you dislike?

I wish that I wouldn't have to sign back in to Ebsta when I switch computers.

being able to link emails to Salesforce records

Ebsta review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"Productivity Optimized"

What do you like best?

Great optimization of salesforce with critical data providers.

What do you dislike?

it would be nice if the same ebsta dropdown window would stay opened when I move to different tabs or open a new tab in chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you optimize menu dropdowns and constantly utilize their support to add data aggregation of useful websites.

Significant cross-pollination between data providers and salesforce. The software help integrate different sources of information quickly.

Ebsta review by Vijay G.
Vijay G.

"Great tool for me and my team who use Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

It seamlessly integrate with salesforce and provide 360 degree view of the correspondence of my team and score.

What do you dislike?

Though the history of the emails of my team appear instantly, but the new emails take some time in displaying in the pane

Recommendations to others considering the product

great help in unified pitching for the prospect

In prospecting the new customers it has helped my pre-sales and sales team in making a unified pitch.

Ebsta review by Asher O.
Asher O.

"Ebsta streamlines our sales process! Fantastic app."

What do you like best?

It scans highlighted text to determine if prospects are already in Salesforce, making it easier to search for leads on all platforms. We're also able to update our CRM files quickly! Ebsta has enabled our entire team to work faster.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Ebsta provided us with exactly what we wanted, at a great price.

It now takes a fraction of the time to add leads into the CRM.

Ebsta review by Ashlei B.
Ashlei B.

"Love Ebsta"

What do you like best?

Ebsta seriously saves me so much time. My favorite feature is the integration with gmail to easily attach communications to our accounts.

What do you dislike?

I have actually not discovered my "dislike" for the product.

As mentioned, it definitely saves time and keeps all of our records kept better with easy integration. Account communications are all displayed and easily tracked for any Salesforce user to see.

Ebsta review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Automatic Syncing is the future!!!"

What do you like best?

I love that all our emails are automatically synced to Salesforce without me having to do anything. With one click add, I would always forget and then emails would start building in my inbox that were meant to be in Salesforce. Now, they’re all there ready for my team to look at when and as needed - it’s a problem we’ve been trying to solve for a good long while now.

It’s also pretty awesome that they find all the missing contact information that you have in your inbox. I’ve been able to chase hundreds of new prospects just from using Ebsta which has helped me hit my (sometimes difficult) targets.

What do you dislike?

At the moment ebsta doesn’t sync tasks with their super calendar sync although apparently it's on the roadmap

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s hard to find an email integration for Salesforce that isn’t limited to just Gmail or just Outlook which is definitely something I’ve struggled with. Ebsta works with any mailbox so it's worth a try if you want a seamless process for keeping your data accurate - they do a free trial

Ebsta puts all of my emails right where I needed them – in Salesforce and continues to do so which means the rest of my team know exactly what I’m working on. This saves a lot of time and overlaps between departments and helps us give great customer service.

Ebsta review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Fantastic for Salesforce quick access"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly see information about a contact in Salesforce without opening multiple tabs.

What do you dislike?

You'll have contacts with same names pop up when searching for certain contacts, but it's also good to see if that contact is logged into Salesforce with a different company. Can get confusing but it also a benefit of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Great support and great functionality

The biggest benefit of using this program is the time I save when quickly accessing potential leads that my company has already been in contact with. Very helpful tool for time management.

Ebsta review by Karen F.
Karen F.

"Ebsta and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

When we first began working with salesforce we were having trouble merging our email with it. We have found Ebsta to be the perfect solution. The two run smoothly together and save lots of time for our advisors. I have recommended using Ebsta to several of our other offices.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have founds Ebsta wants to link to the wrong Salesforce account. If I work carefully this is not a real problem.

It has increased our turn around response time to clients by saving advisor lots of time in the documentation area.

Ebsta review by Nick B.
Nick B.

"Ebsta makes gMail and SalesForce talk perfectly!"

What do you like best?

The ease in which I can select cases/contacts to associate with an email. So quick!

What do you dislike?

The size of the "selection" menu when choosing a contact/lead/case/account - only three bars "deep" and if you have a lot of potential matches, scrolling is a bear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! You won't be disappointed. Easy setup, easy to use, support is great.

We save oodles of time in SalesForce by not having to log emails separately. Our team has gotten WAY better about logging all emails to SalesForce thanks to Ebsta. It's too easy Not to!!

Ebsta review by Ray S.
Ray S.

"ebsta is a must have!"

What do you like best?

The amount of time I save by clicking one button to log information into SalesForce.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I have found thus far

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend!!!

Being able to keep excellent activity logs. I don't have to search through my email account for emails send and received from clients...its all in SalesForce thanks to ebsta.

"Great Product *****"

What do you like best?

Making Ebsta apart of your daily routine cuts down administrative headaches and improves productivity. I highly recommend this product to any salesforce user who wants to be efficient in there day to day work environment.

What do you dislike?

That there's not a mobile app available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solving issues by providing a quick and easy way to log calls, tasks and events. The benefits enable you to do what you do best which is SELL! SELL! SELL!

Ebsta review by Patrick C.
Patrick C.

"Great for faster sales prospecting"

What do you like best?

I like that Ebsta easily integrates with salesforce, allows me to customize my fields and see them on the fly. It makes prospecting FAST.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It's a nice add-on for the busy prospector...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at your workflow for prospecting on linkedin, zoominfo, and similar sources. If you have 10+ open tabs to gather information and then manually put it into your CRM, Ebsta will save you years and 1 million gray hairs.

The disconnect between prospecting and CRM efficiency and cleanliness. The ability to seamlessly operate necessary salesforce functions while outside of the platform is excellent.

Ebsta review by Travis T.
Travis T.

"Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

Ebsta has changed my daily work process more than any other app. Using the tracking feature, I can now allocate the optimal amount of time to the most valued clients. Cannot recommend enough.

What do you dislike?

literally nothing. one of the best products I've used

optimize use of time and resources to most important clients.

Ebsta review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"It's a neat tool but very cumbersome"

What do you like best?

It was great to be able to export and compare contact information to your Salesforce database. Shows whether or not the candidate or lead is already in your database.

What do you dislike?

It was very cumbersome and was very slow to submit or load records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you should give it a try if your systems can handle it otherwise keep looking.

We used it to save time from manually entering Salesforce to input candidate data.

Ebsta review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Highly Recommend!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can send my emails to my Salesforce accounts quickly and easily. I really love being able to see my contact's information at the top of my screen in case I need their number or company information quickly. It has increased my productivity significantly!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I outwardly dislike, although I wouldn't mind seeing a few optional widgets that include the previous emails you've added to contacts.

It solves the issue of having to use the ridiculous BCC email from Salesforce to send emails to contacts (which never worked for me in the first place). I've realized that it also allows me to pull up an email from a particular person and have their contact information at the ready if I need.

Ebsta review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great way to add emails to Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

I send and receive so many emails from different people at the same company (or sometimes multiple people regarding the same request) and Ebsta keeps me unbelievably organized! It's pretty awesome to add all my emails into Salesforce with Ebsta...such a timesaver and I don't have to look through my sent emails to find an important one. I can quickly track it in Salesforce. Out of office? Your colleagues can view the emails you have added to Ebsta too!

What do you dislike?

It disconnects for no reason. It tends to reconnect on its own, but this causes me to have to remember and go back into my sent email to add them in Salesforce.

Keeping organized, able to share emails without forwarding to colleagues.

User in Management Consulting

"A user-friendly, efficient and reliable tool for recruiting!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta can be synced with Salesforce making it easier to track and monitor a candidate's progress/status.

What do you dislike?

Ebsta does not work at the start of my shift, usually needs to refresh the page (for Ebsta to appear at the top of the page) or re-sync it.

It's ability to sync responses in Gmail to Salesforce, making it less of a hassle for recruiters to manually keep track of the messages.

Ebsta review by Jim P.
Jim P.

"Exactly what I was looking for"

What do you like best?

The ability to track emails and specifically when they were opened drives my ROI with Ebsta. Synching outgoing emails from Gmail to salesforce is accomplished with a simple icon tap. This program does exactly what I hoped it would do when I first signed on.

What do you dislike?

I believe It is possible on mobile devices to read the email without it registering as having been viewed.

Knowing what subject topics trigger the opening of content marketing emails is where the value really exhibits itself

Ebsta review by Rachel T.
Rachel T.

"Ebsta is a fantastic tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that we can easily get both our sent emails and received emails into Salesforce with a click of a button.

It also shows us our client communication at the top in a screen.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Ebsta.

Being able to see all client communication in one spot in salesforce without having to move from the screen and log into gmail. All of our sales team can see who has had communication with each client.

Ebsta review by Thomas K.
Thomas K.

"Saves time & user friendly"

What do you like best?

It saves me extra steps, which saves time. It's easy to locate accounts & opportunities related to me emails.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I get logged out and have to restart my computer in order for it to reactivate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. I guarantee you will be glad you did and you'll never turn back.

Tracking & recording emails is much simpler, thanks to Ebsta. A major benefit is the auto-detection of related accounts & opportunities. Very user friendly.

Ebsta review by Rene M.
Rene M.

"Best Product For Better Workflow"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: while i was using it, I saw myself easily emailing clients and providing faster customer service

What do you dislike?

The learning curve: At first it takes time to get use to, but after a while its easy to master

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out for yourself, its easy to understand the reviews if you try the trial version and make a decision after the trial

Better customer service, an ease at day to day duties and a better workflow

Ebsta review by Layne L.
Layne L.

"Great product for Business Development team and prospecting"

What do you like best?

Ebsta allows the team to easily add new contacts/leads to SalesForce and eliminates the manual data entry.

What do you dislike?

It would be awesome if the system would add contacts from LinkedIn and find a direct email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that Ebsta can be used with other contact databases without using credits. However, in my experience Ebsta won't solve your challenges with large imports.

We were having a difficult time adding single contacts we were finding. Ebsta solved this problem with a seamless browser widget.

Ebsta review by James M.
James M.

"Simple tool that does what we need"

What do you like best?

Simple tool that adds all your communications and contacts to Salesforce - and requires absolutely no training. I love the way I no longer have to ask my team what they are doing.

What do you dislike?

I can’t help thinking this should be part of standard CRM functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, they offer free trials.

- No longer have to rely on reps to update Salesforce

- Does’t require every person to install a plugin - it just sits in Salesforce

- Much better insight into customer, prospects and User activities

Ebsta review by Manny G.
Manny G.

"Salesforce/Outlook Exchange"

What do you like best?

In my OnBoarding Role, I send many email correspondence daily. It is nice to scroll over Ebsta and have a quick preview of what I have sent to the employee as well as received information. The only update I would like is for the emails to come through faster otherwise, Ebsta is working perfectly.

What do you dislike?

I would like Ebsta to receive information from outlook quicker.

Its faster way to review information sent and received.

Ebsta review by Nina L.
Nina L.

"I'm so addicted! "

What do you like best?

Once you start working with Ebsta, you can't imagine not having it. Knowing when my clients or prospects have viewed my emails, makes a world of difference.

What do you dislike?

I've had to uninstall a couple of times and reinstall when I think it's acting up. Not sure that's the right fix but it seems to work.

Determining if clients are actually reading the information I send them. If not, how do I change my messaging?

Ebsta review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great Product, no help with product customization"

What do you like best?

I like that it's super easy to add emails to salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Although I find the product great, trying to get customization help has been a nightmare. It's been over a month, with very little feedback on trying to help solve our issue.

Great at tracking email opens and keeping emails with correct users and accounts within salesforce.

"Helpful tool"

What do you like best?

As a sales person, I love how easy Ebsta makes it to import contacts into my Salesforce and to determine quickly if a contact already exists in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I dislike. Ebsta saves me a ton of time.

I use Ebsta in a sales capacity so prospecting is a big piece of that and Ebsta allows me to quickly and easily identify and import new prospects which increases productivity and allows me to focus on my client relationships.

Ebsta review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Awesome Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily click ebsta and search your database and put notes in directly from the AP versus having to change screens. It saves you time for the most part. You can easily add a candidate as well into the system

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are candidates who have the same name so it makes it hard to decipher which one is the correct one to put notes into

Recommendations to others considering the product

somehow making it easier to pull up candidates with the same name maybe by pulling other fields such as phone or email comparison

efficiency which makes the benefits of working smarter and faster! Recruiting success comes from tips to work smarter and faster!

Ebsta review by John A.
John A.

"Easy to use - very valuable"

What do you like best?

We use gmail and Linkedin a lot and this saves us a tremendous amount of time. It is easy to use and they are constantly updating their product with new features. Highly recommend -

What do you dislike?

Some of the background settings and account management can be hard to navigate but is not bad -

We eliminated a ton of manual entry and looking up records

Ebsta review by Brian E.
Brian E.

"Great App to have for scheduling and tracking emails!"

What do you like best?

the email tracking, calender sync, and booking appointment functionality

What do you dislike?

needs to be able to mass email multiple contacts

booking appointments and keeping records under each contact

Ebsta review by Lawrence W.
Lawrence W.

"Ebsta quickly lets me create leads from LinkedIn and ZoomInfo"

What do you like best?

I like that Ebsta connects with my CRM and let's me know if there's an existing lead already.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Ebsta doesn't populate new lead information from LinkedIn.

I'm able to quickly and efficiently create leads from LinkedIn and ZoomInfo.

Ebsta review by Tomasz G.
Tomasz G.

"Great SFDC Gmail integration"

What do you like best?

Email integration with Gmail.

Chrome plugin to add records to SFDC.

What do you dislike?

No social media tracking of contacts (like rapportive or salesforceIQ does)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great free tool for small teams

Emails integration with records in SFDC

Ebsta review by David H.
David H.

"Great tool, great price!"

What do you like best?

Simple to plug in and keeps track of emails in Salesforce.

Puts Salesforce contact relevant information in Gmail.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It just works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run the trial, fall in love, pay the man

Our sales team spends most of the computer time in their email, they're now able to view basic contact and opportunity information within Gmail and instead of having to remember to use Email to Salesforce, Ebsta pushes that contact data back to Salesforce.

"Great add-on"

What do you like best?

Started using this not too long ago with my new company, and wondering why all my previous employers didn't have it integrated with Salesforce. Super useful information on my contacts, and I use it literally hourly!

What do you dislike?

The interface could be slightly improved, visually speaking.

Gives me instant information on my existing and prospect customers, on LinkedIn.

Ebsta review by Luke P.
Luke P.

"Excellent Tracking Solution"

What do you like best?

Very quick and simple setup, with an easy to understand UI. My users enjoy it, and wish they could have the functionality extended to other clients like Apple Mail and such.

What do you dislike?

Outlook integration is locked to another tier of payment.

Tracking rep interaction with clients and prospects. Helped our salesteam to use Salesforce more.

Ebsta review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Great "

What do you like best?

The email tracking ability really helps me capture more business. It also helps me craft email templates and subjects that I can track the opens for.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get too excited mid task when I see a top client has read an email.

Helps recapture old leads to know they are reviewing your emails.

Ebsta review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Helpful app"

What do you like best?

Provides a simple and fast way of importing data to sfdc

What do you dislike?

Only seems to integrate well with a few sites

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of what sites it does and does not integrate with

The time that ebsta helps me save on data entry allows me to focus on more important tasks

Ebsta review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Tracking, Integration, and Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

I love Ebsta. As a constant Salesforce user, the ability to seamlessly log emails, set events and track emails, has made my life so much easier. I have been lucky enough to not have had any issues with the tool, but based one what I have been seeing, I know that customer service will have my back.

What do you dislike?

the only downside is that I do have to continue to log in. I'd love for it to just be automatice

From a sales perspective, it helps with prospecting, and follow up

Ebsta review by Dania McDonald L.
Dania McDonald L.

"Great and easy to use app"

What do you like best?

One or two clicks to log the Gmail into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.I cannot think of anything that I don't like.

Streamlines process for getting emails into Salesforce without having to generate the emails out of Salesforce directly. When customers email to my Gmail account, one or two clicks logs the email into Salesforce.

Ebsta review by Kerushan B.
Kerushan B.

"Ebsta just works "

What do you like best?

Email chains added to salesforce

Email tracking

Gmail Plugin

Salesforce task management

What do you dislike?

Tracking needs more analytics, the more information the better on the email view/open

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just download it and test it, the product works and you will see that.

Keeping track of all e-mails sent to customers/if it was reviewed or not.

Ebsta review by Andre B.
Andre B.

"something you really need !"

What do you like best?

Ebsta is an incredible tool that can really help you increase and speed up your results !

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about it so far, it is actually helping a lot and it is really easy to config and use

Well, it is being very helpful, specially for all our sales process

"Less work, Better data"

What do you like best?

It integrates 2 platforms into one with ease

What do you dislike?

too many buttons/ options. Design needs improvement

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended

helps syncsto another platform to keep track of the communication with great ease and efficiency

Ebsta review by Karina H.
Karina H.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Simple integration with SalesForce which makes my job so much easier to manage!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product...it's very easy to use

Saving time by clicking on a simple button to update my data in SalesForce

Ebsta review by Kamila S.
Kamila S.

"Very convenient , synchronizing saleasforce email and linkedin"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of use, the good combination of adding my email to salesforce and contacts, using templates and uploading them

What do you dislike?

nothing that i can think of, works well most of the time

benefits of simple email tracking and conversations

Ebsta review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

saves time and tasks by automating the add process to SF

What do you dislike?

logs me off once in a while, buttons disapear and I have to refresh, not a big deal

Saving time tracking emails, not having to swap screens constantly

Ebsta review by Drew M.
Drew M.

"Useful tool!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta is very useful tool for all SF users. Tracking emails, connecting google calendar to SF as well as pulling emails into Sf.

What do you dislike?

Lack of mobile platform. Would be great to log emails on iPad or phone.

Saving me time!

Ebsta review by User

"Best CRM add-on out there"

What do you like best?

Streamlines my CRM record keeping. Sits right in gmail and chrome. Accurate record attribution-conveniently attach client contacts to Saleforce records right from gmail.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike. There are some feature wishes though. It would be nice if the template option could come from google templates.

Sales record keeping. I spend less time updating and cleaning out salesforce. My admin work has gone down substantially so I can focus on my clients.

Ebsta review by Michelle H.
Michelle H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Linked my emails to salesforce easily and could easily pull up email templates

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I guess it would be nice if the trial was a bit longer

Syncing my emails with salesforce

Ebsta review by Jake S.
Jake S.

"Big Help for Prospecting"

What do you like best?

Saves time and makes adding new leads to Salesforce extremely efficient.

What do you dislike?

The quick add tool bar sometimes doesn't work, but really no complaints.

Adding leads to salesforce quickly and it does work

Ebsta review by Michael Nino A.
Michael Nino A.

"Perks of Ebsta "

What do you like best?

Ebsta is a perfect way to lighten up your load with your CRM management!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. There are some minor issues but forgivable.

CRM management challenges

Ebsta review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good sales tool, good value!"

What do you like best?

The integration into salesforce and ability to easily track emails sent and received, all attached to the appropriate place in Salesforce is suepr valuable

What do you dislike?

They just rolled out some cool new features. They are on a paid plan and may be worth it, I haven't investigated too much. What's available in the free version works just fine for me.

Tracking

Ebsta review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Fantastic app!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily add people into SF from gmail.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could easily add people from Linkedin and it was more automatic.

We are solving how to track when we email people and how easy it is to use tempaltes.

"Great app!"

What do you like best?

It is the fact that we can easily track emails and save our email activities in Salesforce through EBSTA.

What do you dislike?

There are times that we have to reload or refresh our Gmail to make EBSTA work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

EBSTA is a great help in terms of reviewing the recruiters' email responses.

Ebsta review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great for staying organized!"

What do you like best?

Ebsta streamlines my customer connections and makes staying organized easy and hassle-free. I use templates and macros for all of my communication and it saves so much time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I am happy with the uses and will continue to utilize!

Staying organized, communicating effectively with customers

Ebsta review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent Add-On to Gmail"

What do you like best?

linking capabilities to SalesForce save me immeasurable time and is very easy to use..

What do you dislike?

hte fact that I can't at this time send delay delivery emails and have that sync to SalesForce

Time efficiencies are endless, syncing to SalesForce saves so much time and back and forth efforts

"Very helpful!"

What do you like best?

I like it being able to sync my emails to Salesforce!

What do you dislike?

It slows down my laptop so sometimes I have to remove it.

Ebsta allows us to make sure all our communication with our clients and candidates are tracked.

Ebsta review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great App"

What do you like best?

Easy sign in to the app and is very dependable in tracking information

What do you dislike?

I have not used EBSTA long enough to have found its intricacies that I can dislike

sync's information quickly and very dependable

"Ebsta is Awesome"

What do you like best?

Ebsta is awesome. I couldn't image not being able to see if someone viewed my email.

What do you dislike?

nothing its great, amazing, fantastic. I love it

See if prospects read my email

Ebsta review by User in Computer Software

"love ebsta....has some flaws but overall a great tool"

What do you like best?

Calender syncing and zapping all emails super helpful

What do you dislike?

can be glitchy and sometimes doesn't work

helps to eliminate the extra steps...big time saver.

Learning about Ebsta?

* We monitor all Ebsta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.