eBuy

eBuy is a cloud eProcurement application that allows requisitioners and professional buyers to perform online buying and carry out procurement processes from procure to pay.

Work for eBuy?

Learning about eBuy?

eBuy Reviews

Showing 4 eBuy reviews
eBuy review by <span>rachel d.</span>
rachel d.

"super helpful when ordering our supplies"

What do you like best?

eBuy keeps everything organized so I can see all past orders. Ordering with eBuy is very simple. I also like the ability to look back on past orders and reorder exactly what I had ordered before with the click of one button. It is a great time and money saver.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, the e-training was a little difficult to follow along with and I wish there were an easier way to track orders from all the available vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found the e training to be a little difficult to follow, but once you use ebuy you get the hang of it quickly

great at keeping track of cost and being able to efficiently order everything you need.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eBuy
eBuy review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Easy to use and very diverse"

What do you like best?

I like that I can find both - cheap stuff from China and auctions for rather rair things. It is easy to use and filter things to find the best possible search in the fastest way possible.

What do you dislike?

That I can not see reviews for individual items. It is frustrating as sometimes I have high doubts about the quality and the picture is not very good, so I kinda have to trust the judgment

Also, my friend had issues with the return policies and eBay got on a side of the seller so that was dissapointg.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you should not neglect to do your research, before buying things

We can find very good deals at better prices than retailers. For example, we had a deal on 100 SD cards and we saved more than 50% just buy that.

As well as a business we use it to sell our items internationally as it is easy to use, shipping is manageable and trackable.

More International customers use eBay so its nice to have wider clientele

What Purchasing solution do you use?

eBuy review by User in Research
User in Research

"great for buying lab supplies"

What do you like best?

easy to use, delivers supplies where I need them. great selection

What do you dislike?

could be more aesthetically pleasing, but that's not a big deal

buying supplies for my lab

eBuy review by <span>Ahmed S.</span>
Ahmed S.

"Cool Online Store"

What do you like best?

I can find any thing I want with button click and also with good prices. It is very secure for online purchasing and I enjoy using it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy it. :)

There are not enough reviews of eBuy for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Tradeshift Logo
Tradeshift
Tradeshift is a supplier collaboration platform. We focus on connecting businesses of all sizes, and helping them work better together.
Coupa Procurement Logo
Coupa Procurement
Coupa's Procure-to-Pay solution covers all the steps from Procurement to Invoicing including RFQs, Contracts, Requisitions & POs, Budgets, Invoicing and Inventory Management.
Bellwether Purchasing Software Logo
Bellwether Purchasing Software
Powerful, Flexible Procurement Software Soltuions
Precoro Logo
Precoro
Precoro is a Spend management solution that help companies control their spendings and generate savings it empowers businesses to manage direct and indirect company spending and streamline the purchasing process.
ProcurementExpress.com Logo
ProcurementExpress.com
ProcurementExpress.com gives manager-types and road warriors total control over project spend, all from your inbox. (That means no hassling with yet another login.) And your team gets quicker approval for the resources they need to keep the ball rolling. It takes just minutes to set up, and we'll do most of the work.
Procurify Logo
Procurify
Procurify is an evolution of Purchasing Software. Easy-to-use features, you get the cost management capabilities you need to save on purchasing.
Vroozi Procurement Platform Logo
Vroozi Procurement Platform
Vroozis mobile procurement platform is used by companies of all sizes across all industries to improve their procurement processes and better manage their spend. Vroozi gives customers 100% digital and mobile experience from requests all the way to supplier invoicing. It enables procurement organizations to empower their employees, connect with their suppliers, and remain connected to their unified procurement platform from anywhere. Vroozi makes procurement ridiculous simple and beautiful.
Basware Purchase to Pay Logo
Basware Purchase to Pay
Basware solutions work across the B2B Cloud to allow companies to work together more efficiently.
ClassWallet Logo
ClassWallet
Seamlessly allocate spending and track purchases without paperwork or receipts.

Learning about eBuy?

* We monitor all eBuy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.