Echoworx

Learning about Echoworx?

Echoworx Reviews

Ask Echoworx a Question
Showing 2 Echoworx reviews
Echoworx review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"EchoWorx Secure Email "

What do you like best?

Echoworx Secure Email is easy to implement across your organization and works well with Outlook, which is what we use. It allows you to send emails encrypted by simply clicking a button. When the user receives the email they will need to quickly create an account or login to Echoworx Secure Email using an existing login. Once in they are able to quickly and easily read the email, and even respond from within the Echoworx portal to send a reply, which will then automatically be encrypted as well.

What do you dislike?

It takes some getting used to. The most annoying thing about it is that there is a popup that pops every time you click SEND in Outlook to send an email. The pop up can be turned off, but I find that I then forget to encrypt an email before sending it, which then causes compliance issues. Therefore I leave the pop up on, and have to click NO every time I want to send an email unencrypted. I suppose if you are better at remembering to click the SECURE button in the email you don't need the reminder, but I need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out before you buy it to see if it does what you need it to. The licenses aren't that expensive but if you need alot of them for alot of users they can add up, so check into the pricing of this versus other similar products.

We are a SOC 2 Type 2 facility with one of our focuses being on security, so we need the ability to send emails encrypted when they contain confidential client data. Echoworx has allowed us to easily and inexpensively do this in our organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Echoworx
Echoworx review by Keith R.
Keith R.

"Small business owner "

What do you like best?

I really like that this software is a full cloud-based platform and can be accessed easily from any computer. And I think it's seamless email encryption is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Before getting this program I read alot of reviews and I found out as well that documentation could have been better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a cheap program and worth trying.

I like that on the user end of it all functionality is completely transparent and I can use mobile email clients just as I always have. And also whenever I send an email to a client it automatically encrypts it. It's a huge help.

What Encryption solution do you use?

Learning about Echoworx?

* We monitor all Echoworx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.