ECI Empower HCM

ECI Empower Enterprise Solution is a fully integrated payroll/Human Capital Management application delivered via the web.

Work for ECI Empower HCM?

Learning about ECI Empower?

ECI Empower HCM Reviews

Showing 5 ECI Empower reviews
ECI Empower review by <span>Alyssa B.</span>
Alyssa B.

"Internet explorer?"

What do you like best?

It does what it is supposed to do. It keeps track of my pay stubs, my compensation, benefits, and it shows me all my employees that report to me.

What do you dislike?

Where to begin? I can only use Internet Explorer for some (most) features to work. This application is the only reason I have Internet Explorer on my computer. I know there are work arounds for other browsers, but it still isn't reliable. It's a bulky system that is not very user friendly.

We've streamlined how employees are hired by using an online application process. We've moved into the 21st century in that way, but using the system still is not very user friendly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ECI Empower HCM
ECI Empower review by Administrator

"Worst Payroll System I've Ever Used"

What do you like best?

It is easier to reach customer service than it is with some larger companies. They have switched over to a new platform called Vibe which supposedly solved a lot of the issues with ECI Empower, but I wouldn't know as I never received any instruction from them on how to use Vibe.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly at all. Frequent glitches, error messages, and system outages. Reports download extremely slow and there is no feature to schedule reports in advance. Vacation time accrual never worked correctly. Any time you ask customer service for assistance with anything, they tell you they are going to have to charge you extra for that. Customer service also refuses to assist with garnishments and support orders, says that they cannot interpret them even though every other payroll company out there offers this service. Employee self service was a nightmare for employees; constant issues with not being able to access this from smartphones for those who did not have computers.

I used ECI Empower for payroll and basic HR functions only. Did not use any applicant tracking, performance management, or LMS aspects.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

ECI Empower review by <span>Deepesh J.</span>
Deepesh J.

"Need to call tech support everyday"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and very easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

Need to call tech support a lot, especially after a feature pack upgrade

one software for receiving, price changes, and retail system

ECI Empower review by Executive Sponsor in Real Estate
Executive Sponsor in Real Estate

"One-stop integrated solution is generalist at best"

What do you like best?

ECI works for payroll and basic HRIS. It is cost effective and has great customer support. We get quick responses and solutions to our requests.

What do you dislike?

The recruiting and performance review features are far less usable than other products on the market. The interface is less than intuitive and the steps involved are cumbersome. Perhaps it would work better for a larger company that ours that needs more "checks and balances" but my guess it that it really needs a full redesign to compete. I understand that is in the works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for the new self-service, mobile platform for all pieces of the product.

seemless one-stop solution for all HR -- one place to login for people. However, we've moved our intranet, docs management, forms, recruiting and performance management to other solutions. We are maintaining ECI for payroll.

ECI Empower review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"ECI Review"

What do you like best?

I like how quick it is and how intuitive the login system is

What do you dislike?

Some browsers are better than others. Also, I would love an app!

It makes for a much more streamlined process and a way for many emplyees to clock in and out.

Learning about ECI Empower HCM?

* We monitor all ECI Empower HCM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.