eCivis

eCivis provides grant management software to centralize state, local, and tribal government grant activities and improve compliance.

Work for eCivis?

Learning about eCivis?

eCivis Reviews

Ask eCivis a Question
Showing 2 eCivis reviews
eCivis review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration
Validated Review
What do you like best?

eCivis offers an easy to use interface that allows the user to easily search for specific areas and manage/track grants throughout the entire process. They also offer great technical support.

What do you dislike?

The price. It's a substantial investment, but the price can be worth it if you have staff that can aggressively pursue and secure the grant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your department can handle the cost and you've got a solid grant writer on staff, get eCivis. Great support and the software makes it easy to track and manage your grants. Please take the time to do the trainings so that you are take advantage of all the great things eCivis has to offer. It's paid for itself multiple times over and could not be happier with eCivis and the great level of technical support they offer as well.

Budget Shortfalls. We've been able to secure desperately needed equipment and vehicles for the department with the help of eCivis and our Grants Manager.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eCivis
eCivis review by <span>LaTanya M. L.</span>
LaTanya M. L.

Great spot for Grant Writers

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The eCivis system is a great portal for researching and applying for grants. I use it on a daily basis and it has helped me to find dozens of grants for my organization. It is very easy to use and you can even save opportunities directly through the system. This is web-based software and a login is required.

What do you dislike?

It is really an easy system to use, so there is really nothing that I dislike about it. One thing that is a little worrisome is that it logs you out after some time. When I am researching, I get engrossed easily and hate to have to come back and start over in my searching The benefit is that if you have already looked at a grant, it is italicized in the search list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth the subscription and in time will pay for itself.

Using this software helps me to apply for much needed monies for my organization. The benefit in it is that it even archives old grant opportunities and there is a library of organizations that have applied for and been awarded grants.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Grant Management solution do you use?

Learning about eCivis?

* We monitor all eCivis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.