eClincher

eClincher

4.9

eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...

Work for eClincher?

Learning about eClincher?

eClincher Reviews

Showing 134 eClincher reviews
eClincher review by Terry S.
Terry S.

"eClincher will allow you to be more effective with your time & provide greater value to your clients"

What do you like best?

Customer support is super important to me when making a buying decision. When I first considered purchasing eClincher, I reached out via chat on a Saturday afternoon to ask some technical questions and immediate got the needed answers. Turns out I got help from Tal Mikaelovich, Co-Founder and CTO of eClincher. He was amazingly helpful, and I loved his passion for helping me. I signed up on the spot!

What do you dislike?

I love the amazing set of features eClincher provides. It's truly the most complete social media management platform for publishing, engagement and monitoring your social channels. Tal and his tech team are constantly adding additional features making eClincher THE social media management tool of choice for me now, and in the future. As my business evolves and my social media management needs change, eClincher will continue to evolve by adding new features to help me better manage my online business communications. Tal and his team have a winning, long-term social media management application strategy that will help me grow my business for the long-term.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it... you'll love it!

I run my own business, and I love what I do. However, I have little time to manage my social channels. eclincher makes this process simple. I used Hootsuite for many years to mange my BuzzPro business' social presence, and I was still having to jump in and out of Hootsuite and each of my social channels to respond to my prospects and clients questions and needs. eClincher allows me to consolidate all of the Hootsuite functions plus, much more all into one single workflow. As a result, I am more effective with my time and can now provide even greater value to my clients in a much more streamlined way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eClincher
eClincher review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Very Nearly perfect."

What do you like best?

Continually evolving and including new features based on good development and user feedback. Interaction with the product team is extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

predictive scheduling (e.g. Best time to Tweet for an account) could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not sure, try it out. Not only will you find new ways to do what you're already doing with more expensive systems, but the eClincher team will go out of their way to make sure you can do what you need to do AND answer your questoins, both now and going forward.

I was using several different tools to mange my business' digital presence (and those of select clients). eClincher allows me to consolidate most of those functions into a single workflow. The reporting is of particular interest, as I can create meaningful reports for clients without having to go from tool to tool. The product staff at eClincher are also very responsive. As I have had questions and user requests arise, they are very responsive, helpful, and listen to my feedback and suggestions. Having worked inside other tech companies for years before now, I know how hard and yet crucial this kind of relationship-building is to build loyalty AND improve the product based on real-world scenarios. eCllincher allows me to be more effective with my time and provide value to my clients in a more streamlined way.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

eClincher review by stephany O.
stephany O.

"A great tool for managing all SM profiles in one place"

What do you like best?

I've been using Eclincher for a while now and its really made my SM tasks much simpler, saved me a lot of time (and money) and it's helped me stay on top of all the accounts and make sure we get daily content out there on every profile by having everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

The tool could be a bit more user-friendly, but the functions are amazing so to be honest I don't care if it doesn't have the prettiest user interface. Also they are always updating the software and it gets better every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool you will manage your SM so much better!

I'm making regular posts on all social media accounts and doing it much faster than before. Before Eclincher I was doing it manually and I just wasn't posting regularly due to the time it required, but now i am posting regular content and on all profiles. It probably saves at least half an hour a day and also helps me interact with our followers.

eClincher review by Lori M.
Lori M.

"eClincher should be your social media management platform PERIOD!"

What do you like best?

This platform is incredibly robust. It is hard to pick just one feature that I love. The ability to store and use hashtags, the photo gallery per profile, multiple scheduling dates and times options (even same day), the value for the price...so much more. Because the price allows for more users, I can have my whole team join the platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a dislike. There can be some improvements made to certain reporting features, however, they are already in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! eClincher far and away exceeds expectations for social media management software.

Managing multiple clients and many social media accounts of those clients. Ease of use, abiliaty to add staff to assist in posting and so much more.

eClincher review by Francesc G.
Francesc G.

"Flexible, easy to use, precise"

What do you like best?

The way it manage inbox is very useful, easy to work with and very clear. You can select every account and the type of info you want to read precisely. The posting section is a must too and also all the features they have there with auto post and the queue and also the RSS post feed is a must.

What do you dislike?

No complains at all except that we're working in Spain and the searches, feeds and stuff are focused only in America so for Europe are totally useless. The other thing is that they go late for the Instagram direct publishing which is very useful and other platforms already launched it so our 8 points would be 10 if this were solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're planning to jump from another platform you should wait until the Instagram direct publishing feature is up and running. Anyway the platform is highly recommendable for everyone who wants to engage all fans, publish to all social media platforms including pinterest, analyze them, search for social media keywords and all the staff related to that. No doubt

All our social media needing are covered with them. The support team is also cool and fast on the answers. We can engage with all our fans and users properly, we can know about influencers in our area and search for keywords (remember not working in Europe). Excellent platform.

eClincher review by Ralph V.
Ralph V.

"Best tool regarding social media management for agencies"

What do you like best?

The architecture of the Agency plan lets me manage my clients in different spaces, so I get all the social channels of each clients in one single place. No more confusions! Also, their features are really great compared to their competitors and theirs customer service is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like at the moment. I'm really happy with all the tools, service and ease of use of their UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation would be to reach them using their live chat, subscribe for a free trial and as soon as you do that, request a live demo to ask all types of questions and learn quicker how to use the tool, its features and everything else. They're really amazing!

I'm solving mainly the problems I had regarding scheduling content and engaging with communities. eClincher not only makes it easier, but way faster!

eClincher review by Dulce R.
Dulce R.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I'm still new to eClincher, but I can say that this is the best tool to manage social media so far. I tried HootSuite and Buffer before but I felt I was not doing my best job. The best part about eClincher is the unlimited amount of post I can schedule in advance. The canvas feature is also helpful, I can even create the images directly on the platform. I still have a lot to learn, but I can say I'm very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to get used to the interface, it's not as friendly as I would it like it to be, but very functional. As long as it gets the job done I'm happy, but it can use a little work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial first to familiarize and get used to the basic features, then you can evaluate what to get depending on your needs, they have different plans with different prices.

I can see changes in my performance already, I'm more efficient, takes me less time to post on social media and I can communicate better with the other team members.

eClincher review by Gabriel B.
Gabriel B.

"Best Social Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I used to use so many apps to manage my social media, eClincher came in the right time! I was about to go crazy. Now I can get work done so much faster and it helps me be more organized. I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place.

What do you dislike?

With eClincher I don’t need to spend so much time on it and I kinda miss it. Not at all realted to the app, but there's really nothing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m surprised not a lot of people know about it. It’s the best product for social media out there.

With the autopost feature that helps me publish all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. For people that have online publications like me it’s an excellent product.

eClincher review by Miguel R.
Miguel R.

"It is the best application "

What do you like best?

With eClincher I can connect with my colleagues everytime .It is super easy and simple to use, With eClincher I have improved my productivity and that is something really important to me.

What do you dislike?

This application is great, only the interface dislike me a little,. Eventhough, it is better than others, because is easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your job so much easier than ever. It’s the best product for social media I have tried, I really recommend to use it.

Thanks to eClincher I can be focus on other areas of business and lose less time on social media. Now I work faster and I have solved the problem of posting in the social networks I used with the autopost feature of eClincher, it has really helped me publishing all of my blog posts

eClincher review by Fernando G.
Fernando G.

"Is an excellent tool"

What do you like best?

Great app to post, engage and measure the impact of your social media strategy in a single location. What I like the best is the inbox feature; you can see all your direct messages, comments, shares and mentions across your entire social media platform and you can filter it so you only see what you’re interested in. Other features that are very helpful and unique are the analytics feature and auto-post that I use to recycle my most popular content.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to say here, I really like how eClincher works, it’s very simple and intuitive, but I do have to say that I find the interface to be less interesting compare to the others apps. Other than that, I’m very happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend getting the free trial first, once you get familiar with the tool, its features and how it can adapt to your needs, get the best plan for you, you have many options depending on what you’re looking for.

I used to spend so much time doing my job, I could take most of the day trying to keep up with my social media. With eClincher I have become much more productive and efficient at work, which has allowed me to take on new projects and focus on other task.

eClincher review by Sharol F.
Sharol F.

"A great application."

What do you like best?

I used to spend too much time managing my social media, but with eClincher that has changed. Now I can work faster and be more organized. With eClincher I have improved my productivity and that is something really important to me.

What do you dislike?

It has been weird not to spend so much time carrying out my job with social media, eClincher has really nothing I dislike about it. It is a great app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now I work faster and I have solved the problem of posting in the social networks I used with the autopost feature of eClincher, it has really helped me publishing all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It is an excellent tool for people that have online publications.

eClincher review by Mario S.
Mario S.

"Awesome app!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about eClincher is that it’s a comprehensive all-in-one solution for all aspects of my content marketing. I use it to schedule content, to publish it, to edit it, to add images, to find influencers that could promote. Literally everything!

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything I don’t like yet, this platform is da bomb!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clincher stays up to date with all the latest API changes of all the major networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) so every new feature that they allow them to create eClincher is on top of it right away. They have an incredible engineering team that develops 4-5 new features every month.

The best part is these guys are super receptive to customer feedback and have developed some features that I asked for in the past. It’s the best company to have working on your social media, these guys are amazing.

eClincher solves a few of the biggest challenges in my business.

Time management - it frees up hours of my day that I would have had to spend on manually posting on social media.

Brand awareness - I can find everyone that mentioned my brand on social media and get more mentions, make connections, track customer feedback

Growing my following - I use the influencer search feature to find influencers that can promote my business. This way I got my audience building on autopilot!

eClincher review by Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

"Wonderful Application"

What do you like best?

I love that I can save multiple queues and publish all of my content automatically. I also really love the social inbox feature that allows me to reply to every single DM, Tweet, comment, re-tweet, new follower in one place, instead of having to log in to each social network separately.

What do you dislike?

Can not wait for the newest app update, it's supposed to change the whole functionality and make everything super simple to use on my mobile!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage you to look at how much time you spend copying and pasting your content from one platform to another, changing it around, scheduling it. eClincher will literally save you hours every week and will help your content look even better with their incredible Canva integration, emojis, memes, image editor.

This has saved me my time and reduced the need to bring more people to help me with my social media content. I was able to expand to other social media platforms easily and spend more time in other areas of the business

eClincher review by Arlenys P.
Arlenys P.

"Amazed on how easy it is to use!"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a tool that would allow me to schedule an unlimited amount of posts and give me that freedom. A lot of the other providers like Buffer and Hootsuite limit the posts I can store on their library. I was relieved to find that eClincher has several plans with unlimited posts, and it has made my life soooo much easier.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven’t found anything I don’t like. Anxiously waiting for their auto-dm feature that’s coming out soon. Can’t wait!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend eClincher if you are looking for a quality software that can do everything for you, that’s easy to use, and that you don’t have to worry about limits and upgrade and upsales. Pay once, take your mind off your social media. Click a button to turn the queues on and voila!

My favorite feature is the social inbox - I have greatly increased my engagement with my social media audience. It allows me to easily keep track of every interaction online and to respond to every single customer

eClincher review by Francpiero B.
Francpiero B.

"This app Is The Best!"

What do you like best?

eClincher has been a Godsend. I have been using a whole bunch of different tools to automate my social media. I used Buffer for specific posts, then Hootsuite when I reached Buffer’s limit, then had another tool for influencers, and another one for finding content. Now with eClincher I can have all of the functionality in one place. It’s truly incredible. eClincher is a gem, I’m surprised not a lot of people know about it.

What do you dislike?

I can’t wait for the auto-dm feature to come out, and the affiliate program. They told me that they are developing those, so I am super excited. Looking forward.

one of the main things eClincher gave me more of is time. I have more time to dedicate to areas of my business that were struggling. eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher. And it saves me so much money by not having to use all of the other tools I was using before.

eClincher review by Lia O.
Lia O.

"Awesome app!"

What do you like best?

eClincher helps me automate my Instagram posting. It’s incredible. I can create awesome images on Canva right within the eClincher platform, and then I simply click publish and the image goes on my Instagram, as well as my Twitter and Facebook. It’s really amazing. I also have evergreen content that I repost throughout the year without even lifting a finger. I set up all of my most popular posts to circulate and run for the next 12 months, and it took me a few hours to do it. (eClincher allowed me to bulk upload them all).

What do you dislike?

I’m waiting for Snapchat to open up their API so I could automate that. Also, Vine and Vimeo. Not really an eClincher issue but related.

if you are struggling with your content creation and it’s hard for you to find the time for Instagram and all the other social network, then I strongly suggest you check out eClincher. This tool alone saves me at least 10 hours every week.

eClincher review by Yvi G.
Yvi G.

"Amazing features"

What do you like best?

eClincher helped me automate so many things with my blog. For starters, I was able to turn on the autopost with RSS feature, that takes every single blog post that I publish on my blog and publishes it automatically onto all of my social media. It’s a huge time saver. The other feature that I really like is the content creation feeds, I can search for any article by a keyword and I can find the best stuff out there and publish it / retweet it to my social media.

What do you dislike?

That I don’t need to spend so much time on my social media nowadays, since eClincher is saving me so much time. I kinda miss my friends!

eClincher helps me to publish all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It’s an excellent product if you have an online publication. I strongly recommend checking it out!

eClincher review by Daniela T.
Daniela T.

"I ditched Hootsuite due to my new found love with Eclincher!"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

that I don’t need to spend so much time on my social media nowadays, since eClincher is saving me so much time. I kinda miss my friends!

eClincher review by Karen R.
Karen R.

"It is an excellent aplication!"

What do you like best?

eClincher is a truly gold tool. I can’t believe how easy has become my job now. I can interact with my audience easily with the inbox feature. It indeed has everything you need in just one place.

What do you dislike?

Overall the app is very easy and simple to use, the only thing is the interface, it could be more attractive. Other than that, there is nothing bad to say about it. Great tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial and give it a try now. You'll see it's really worth it. It will make your life and job so much easier.

Now I spend less time managing social media and can focus on other important areas of the business. It sometimes feels like the job is being done for me.

eClincher review by Sharon L.
Sharon L.

"Great tool and great team!"

What do you like best?

I can't imagine working without eClincher. It really changed the way I used to do my job. It has every feature that you can possibly need, but my favorite one is the social media inbox, getting every notification, comment, followers and mentions in one place is very convenient, it has made my angagement improved enormously.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say here, really. It's easy and simple to use, functional and efficient. I can't ask for more in an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend getting the free trial, then you'll know is really worth it.

Now I'm more productive and efficient at work, which has allowed me to take on new projects and focus on other task. Befire eClincher, I used to spend most of the day trying to keep up with my social media.

eClincher review by Thomas O.
Thomas O.

"At last a social media tool that saves time"

What do you like best?

I am a busy "solopreneur" with too little time and too little profit to pay others to provide services like posting to social media. I find posting to social media without tools to help far too time consuming to contemplate. So I have tried quite a few tools to see if any genuinely save time including their learning curve. So far, eClincher is the tool that I have found the easiest and most effective in this respect.

What do you dislike?

Every product has a learning curve and annoying features. eClincher fixed the annoying features when I pointed them out and now that I have learned the system, which took about 5 minutes, there isn't much to dislike. To be fair, I am not using all of its features and so some that I am not currently using I may find annoying when I do, but I am sure they will fix anything major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it out for a spin

What I can now do is create curated content of interest to my target market. Each time I see an article that I think will be of interest, I simply copy the URL and paste it into eClincher's URL Shortener. I then select the social media accounts that I wish to post to and either post or schedule a post. When scheduling I can repeat the post out into the future, and see the schedule in the system's diary.

eClincher review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Buffer on steroids, without the "price-rage""

What do you like best?

All the social networks. One problem most of the competition has is that they omit at least one of the popular social networks. Integration with other services like bit.ly, snip.ly, Pocket, an image library, Canva, gif library, feedly, and more make it even easier. Add influencer search for $20 a month and engaging on Twitter just got easy. We have been using this for about 2-weeks as of this review and we are still finding more features that were never available in the other systems we used.

What do you dislike?

The interface seems a bit old-school. While it may not look slick, it is so far the most powerful social platform we have used so far. Sometimes actions are not the most intuitive and you have to dig around a little bit to figure out how to do things. Once you learn the interface it is easy and actually very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, give it a few days to get used to the interface. It may not be intuitive at times, but the power of the system makes up for this.

We are a small team of social/political researchers and advocates. Social media is central to our ability to reach constituents and supporters. We have used a variety of software's to manage our social media but none have had the features that eClincher has.

eClincher review by Stephen I.
Stephen I.

"Everything you need, want, and more in a Social manager. "

What do you like best?

The different queues are by far one of my favourite features. You can set different queues for different networks, times or content and yet manage it from a single screen. It is revolutionary in its simplicity. All the different feed options also. Social media feeds, RSS feeds, feedly, and the 100 list limit makes the 3-5 most others give just seem pitiful.

What do you dislike?

The interface looks and is slightly crowded. On aesthetics, I nearly overlooked this product. However, when you dive into it, you realise every box on the page is a tool that you will find useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I spent months trying all the options for social media manager. All the different platforms are very good at doing what they do. Whether that's scheduling, reporting, auto-post, discovery, or feeds. None of them performs it all like eClincher and they'll charge you more for less.

As a start-up, growth was my aim. I needed an inbox for all my notifications, queues for content and feeds for discovery. The inbox feature works like a dream showing all the new followers/likes, mentions, retweets etc. The different types of queues allow me to schedule curated content, alongside created content. The feeds feature has no competitor; Custom Social network feeds, rss feeds, Feedly, Pocket, plus rss auto posting. It met every requirement.

eClincher review by Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.

"Great Social Media Management Service and I have tested several"

What do you like best?

It was easy to understand and it offers more features than any of the other services that I tested. I like that it can be used by a 1 person business all the way up to handling several accounts for clients. The pricing structure accommodates each in a very cost effective way. Video is so important in social media management and eClincher was the only one that I found to handle it seamlessly. Hootsuite was a disappointment for video. The interface was easy to understand and eClincher has made excellent videos to walk through the process of setting up accounts and using the system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I can't find anything but positive comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not waste my time evaluating the other systems. If I had known about eClincher, I would have closen it in the first place and I would have saved a lot of time.

The ease of posting to different social media platforms. It is easy to see exactly how your posts will look before you post.

eClincher review by Susie L.
Susie L.

"Quality Social Media Tool completmented by Quality Personal Service"

What do you like best?

Where do I start? I like being able to see the actual posts for that day to make sure I don't have repeat content. I LOVE the scheduling, image editing, canva, url shortner, stock photo library! Queues, influencers, But I loved, loved, loved talking to a real live person and Ronit helping me. Sometimes my CPU is on dialup!

What do you dislike?

As a former teacher/Professor, I think more diversity in the colors for the topics. We are visual learners for the vast majority so changing up the color on the icons would be great. Oh and make those hover dudes a litter easier to see! LOL some of us can't them! LOL

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try the free trial and have your webinar, which is a real live person walking you through things and answering your questions. Very quick to respond to questions via a chat box. Will schedule an appointment if you are on a tight schedule to work 1:1 with you. Ok, I'm am no tech genius! If I can get this program so can you! I'm a former Professor, we make the worst students. You have 14 day-trial to fall in love with it...but it won't take that long!

Again, where do I start? Quality customer service for social media management. eClincher saves me an enormous amount of time when managing multiple accounts. It provides me everything I need to manage accounts, create visuals, search for new resources to post, answering responses to ALL interactions and not missing one!

eClincher review by ✓ Ramon T.
✓ Ramon T.

"eClincher is the One App you need to Manage all your Posts to All Your Social Media Networks!"

What do you like best?

eClincher fulfilled my need to be able and post to different Social Media Platforms at one go and keep a good overview of it all. I'm running several companies, namely bedrijfsadres, orange-wave, thematon, rton and also manage the social media for orange-real.estate & Cross The Bridge 2 Amsterdam. So in order to be able and post to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram with such an amount of accounts, you need a solid Application in order to keep sane!

Apart from the Auto Queues Posting and large amount of supported Social Media Platforms, eClincher also provides you with RSS feeds, a good overview of your analytics and the possibility to listen to your audience thru the inbox feature. With the browser extension to post from every page you like and being able to Snip URL's, with the Quick and Accurate Support and a more than reasonable price tag, it's a No Brainer to go for eClincher!

What do you dislike?

Is there anything to dislike?

No there isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For people who are coming from Buffer's polished looking interface, give eClincher a try!

It's less slick, but offers way more features!

eClincher is the One Stop for posting to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+,Pinterest & Instagram with easy to manage auto queue and a great overview within your inbox to see how your audience is responding to your content!

eClincher review by Stacey H.
Stacey H.

"Best All in One Value I've Found"

What do you like best?

The options, plain and simple. You can do a lot with eClincher. Two best features and what comes up in every conversation where I recommend this tool is the inbox, and the queues. The ability to handle my conversations in one place is killer, and from there the ability to recycle my content and value is such a time saver.

What do you dislike?

I'll be honest, the one thing that kills me is the interface, it's functional. It's all about function over style and I respect that, but I do wish we could style it up a bit more. It's the most common feedback I get from people I refer the tool to as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like anything the best tool is the one you'll use, but this tool makes it easier for those who are more likely to not use anything because you only need to use ONE.

This tool saves a massive amount of time, not just on the scheduling part with the automated queues, but because for the most part, I go ONE PLACE. Not 6 or 7, 1. And going one place doesn't mean the exact same content goes to every network. I'm able to customize and schedule my content in one place PLUS I can engage with the responses in that same place.

eClincher review by Bill W.
Bill W.

"eClincher is awesome! Loving My New Social Media Management Tool "

What do you like best?

The all in one feel of the platform and ease of switching between brands

What do you dislike?

The depth of the platform is a bit frustrating. I'm paying for some features I don't currently need but will at some point. That's the reason for 9 out of 10

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to consider the features and do your research. I loved Ronit doing a complete live walk thru with me. I could ask questions and get instant answers. The live chat feature on my account screen is also nice for quick answers to questions from live people. During regular business hours, they respond within a few minutes. Outside of normal hours, when I wake up I have an answer to my problem.

I would also say as a newer social media manager, I'm a bit overwhelmed by the depth of the analytics. I'm sure with more experience I can come to understand them a bit deeper. I don't need super detailed reports right now. As I scale I will need numbers like this to refine my messaging and campaigns.

Overall, the biggest selling point to me was flexibility, the all-encompassing nature of the tool and great support.

An all in one platform that switches easily between brands I manage. The ability to scale without complex upgrades and add ons.

eClincher review by Maria Valentina T.
Maria Valentina T.

"Es una excelente aplicacion"

What do you like best?

Tienes un problema y el soporte técnico toma demasiado tiempo para responderte? Con eClincher no sufrirás eso de nuevo. Lo que realmente me gusta de la aplicación es el chat en vivo. Ofrece soporte técnico inmediato 24/7 en caso de tener algún problema.

What do you dislike?

Debido a los muchos perfiles sociales que administro, la plataforma se vuelve un poco lenta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Le recomiendo que obtenga una prueba gratuita primero para que pueda acostumbrarse, le aseguro que no le tomará mucho tiempo. Y asegúrese de escribir en el chat de soporte si tiene alguna duda o problema.

Con eClincher puedo ahorrar tiempo gracias a la función Auto Post Que es que publica automáticamente publicaciones en cualquier red social y tiene colas ilimitadas.

eClincher review by Eleana Kristina B.
Eleana Kristina B.

" Best social media management tool out there"

What do you like best?

I just schedule everything at one time and it’s done! I don’t have to post anything manually anymore. For sure the best platform for evergreen content so far. I love all the features, the social inbox, the canvas feature, the analytics feature, everything is great!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Eclincher came in the right time. The featureas are great, they're team is great and I'm getting results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really simple to use, but if you having trouble with understanding some features, they have really helpful tutorials and a very responsive team.

Thiss app allows you to post automatically, engage and listen to your followers, and measure the impact of your social media trhough the analytisc feature, all in a single location. What else can you ask for?

eClincher review by Thanasut V.
Thanasut V.

"My Swiss Army Tools"

What do you like best?

eClincher has all the features that I need, and it's really easy to use their interface. My favorite part is the powerful image editing that I can do and the preview of my every post on every social media channel. Also, auto scheduling and recycling my old content is super powerful, saves me 6 hours every week.

What do you dislike?

So far I love everything they offer, and I hear that there are more features coming soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

look at the amount of features that eClincher offers, compared to the competition they are 10x more powerful, and then just try it out. they have a free trial.

With eClincher I have automated every part of my social media. The tool allows me to find new content and influencers, to engage with my audience better and faster (through the social inbox) and to automatically schedule my content for the next 3-6 months in minutes.

eClincher review by Andreína D.
Andreína D.

"Best social Media management tool!"

What do you like best?

When it comes to social media management, I'm really picky. And eClincher seems to fit all my needs! Incredible customer support, features and availability to connect to all my client's social network profiles. It's simply awesome! And they have many unique features which are terrific. Auto post with Queues is one of my favorites!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I do not dislike anything about it so far. It's pretty amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for the 14 day trial and request a live Demo. It helped me a lot to decide and to understand all features and uses of this tool. After that, you'll be as happy as me to subscribe!

Having to use more than one tool to manage my clients. I can do it all from eClincher!

eClincher review by Yagil B.
Yagil B.

"All around very good social media management platform"

What do you like best?

Can find everything I need on one platform, Intuitive and easy to use solution. I love the inbox where I can see all the aggregated responses, comments and new followers. The Analytics is very helpful to track progress. Scheduling posts is a breeze. The Auto Post feature helps automate and organize all my content, eliminating the need of consonantly scheduling posts. Price is very reasonable, definitely recommend it!

What do you dislike?

Not much, great return on investment. It will be great if they could add Twitter Cleanup (to remove people that do not follow back).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! Never looked back once we started using it.

Helps me manage my entire social media presence. Was able to save at least 10 hours a week with my social media activities. Was also able to increase social conversations, engagement and traffic to our website.

eClincher review by Juan G L.
Juan G L.

" The best tool I've found to optimize my work!"

What do you like best?

Since I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.

What do you dislike?

Regarding functionality, there's npthing I bad i can say about the app. I can’t say I love the interface, it’s really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure, give it a try!

I used to be so busy that I would forget to post on social media, with eClincher I can schedule post in advance and focus on other tasks. It really helped me manage my time more effitiently.

eClincher review by Gabriela  S.
Gabriela S.

"It is an Excellent Application !"

What do you like best?

In comparison with other social media management tools with which you have to continually post content and find new ones to promote, eClincher allows me to recycle my best content so I don’t have to go through the whole process all over again.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is not have found this tool before. I would have saved so much time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to try out eClincher. Is the best tool I’ve tried so far!

I used to spend too much time looking for new content to promote, but now I save time since with eClincher I can set up my best content and social posts to get published automatically and repeatedly.

eClincher review by D'Anne H.
D'Anne H.

"eClincher Rocks"

What do you like best?

You all are awesome. Just 3 days ago i thought to myself, I wish there was a MUCH EASIER way to move posts around in the queue. Like numbers and then a way to change the number for each post. And today, there is! Freaky cool. And, I don't have to remember hit Save! (you have no idea.)

What do you dislike?

Previous version forced you to scroll down to see all queued posts. Now it allows you to go to subsequent pages, eliminating the need for a magnifying glass! At the moment, there's nothing unacceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely review and consider eClincher before you make a decision to purchase from a competitor.

Using this to efficiently manage content across multiple platforms. I know it willl save us time and most importantly, allow for multiple staff to work together to manage social media communications.

eClincher review by Anderson G.
Anderson G.

"This is a very usefull application!"

What do you like best?

For me is important to know the effectiveness of my efforts when it comes to social media, with eClincher I can know that my efforts are paying off by analyzing how many people visited my website. And it is awesome since it can guide me to the right path!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is not have found this tool before, since I can understand follower’s trends easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With eClincher you have everything in just one place, you can even find out how social impacts your website traffic. You should get it now!

With eClincher I could analyze my website traffic and understand my audience. It is easy and simple to use tool.

eClincher review by Luis Daniel F.
Luis Daniel F.

"I like this app!"

What do you like best?

I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place. easy to use , easy to post ,use buffer in past, which is easy posting, but eclincher give most and best for posting.

What do you dislike?

I think, this app doesn't have cons. Regarding functionality, there's nothing bad I can say about the app. I can't say I love the interface, it's really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.

Now I spend less time on social media and can focus on other important areas of the business.

eClincher review by Leonardo B.
Leonardo B.

"Best tool for social media management!"

What do you like best?

I really love this app, it is indeed a very helpful tool! The feature that I love the most of eClincher is the social inbox which allows me to interact directly with my audience in just one place.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is not have found it before, my job would have been faster and simpler since the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eClincher is gold when it comes to social media management tools, so I really recommend to try it!

I am so busy sometimes that I forget to interact with my followers and answer the comments, but that is not a problem anymore with eClincher since I can do everything in just one place.

eClincher review by David S.
David S.

"Much better than the competition - highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

Auto-posting with queues! The fact that I can go on vacation and eClincher will automatically post for me is awesome.

I love the instant post preview for each social channel. In the past, I had to delete a lot of posts because they were not published the way I wanted them to appear...

What do you dislike?

So far... nothing! I like the direction eClincher is taking with automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do the free-trial! It's very likely that you will fall in love with it very quickly.

I can manage numerous social media accounts with it: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Youtube... And every client has a separate workspace! It saves me a crazy amount of time since I don't have to be scheduling things over and over again to have an evergreen content flowing. RSS integration works flawlessly with Wordpress blogs and websites.

eClincher review by Ariana Jose V.
Ariana Jose V.

"A great platform for social media "

What do you like best?

what I like best about eClincher is how easy it is to use. It doesn’t take any technical skills, any computer savvy, it’s super super simple. It helps me to automate everything, add content to my queues, and schedule to run everything all at once.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a few more integrations, like a zapier integration, or something that could integrate with my outlook calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to check out eClincher, start the free trial. I guarantee that you will find a ton of value for your business

eClincher significantly increased the time I have to spend on other important things like sales and product dev. I don’t have to sit on social media for hours. Thank God!

eClincher review by Kris J.
Kris J.

"Best service for managing social media profiles"

What do you like best?

eClincher (eC) saves me so much time every month by being able to automate posts for all of my clients. I put in a lot of time creating posts; eC allows me to maximize created content. The ability to pick dates and time for posts going out over 12+ months is an excellent way to get the most out of created content.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to find a complaint with eC. I only use Facebook; eC is built to handle more platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use eClincher! The tool saves so much time for those who manage multiple pages.

With the responsibility of managing over 10 pages, eC makes it easy for me to maximize created content and know how many posts are in the queue.

eClincher review by Jessica d.
Jessica d.

"Fast and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It doesn't take a lot of time to schedule things, you can reuse posts and re-edit them easily and there's an option to post across multiple platforms. Their service when it comes to issues with the program is also very helpful

What do you dislike?

There is no direct to instagram option and there's the occassional bug where I won't be able to access the program for a day especially on the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the calendar feature to keep track and avoid double posts. Definitely explore the gif and stock photo options as well!

Keeping track of several social media platforms and keeping your followers updated with relevant content without spending hours on this.

eClincher review by Alessandra I.
Alessandra I.

"Amazing product for social media management"

What do you like best?

What I really love of eClincher is the many integrations it has, my favorite one is Canva which allows me to create custom images to add to my posts.

What do you dislike?

I must say that although the interface is really easy to use, I believe it can be more attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clincher have a free one for 14 days. Give it a shot. You won't regret it!

In the past I use to used Hootsuite to manage my social media networks, but I changed eClincher since it meets all my needs. It not only makes my job simpler, it also makes me save time. A huge advantage.

eClincher review by Ana M.
Ana M.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

I got my entire nonprofit to switch to eclincher because they are simply the best. They have bulk uploading of posts, they allow me to automatically recycle posts and continuously publish them (forever), and the best part is that they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish. It's truly been a revolutionary change to our small company.

What do you dislike?

have nothing to put here because any time I needed a new feature eclincher made it happen. Really an excellent and receptive company

eclincher does all my publishing automatically and helps me boost engagement considerably with the social inbox feature, also I'm really enjoying the team member feature, I added my coworkers and now we are working all together and very efficiently

eClincher review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"eClincher is great"

What do you like best?

I have utilized eClincher for several years. I use it to schedule personal posts and for business. I further utilize the application to post life saving severe weather information in the Joplin, Missouri / Bentonville, Arkansas Markets. The application is very user friendly and their customer service is the best I have ever experienced with any app.

If you have a need to manage multiple social media platforms, there is only one application - eClincher.

- Steve Douglas

@DopplerDouglas

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am totally satisfied with this product.

The ease of scheduling posts to multiple platforms at once.

eClincher review by Raúl M.
Raúl M.

"Best SM management tool. Amazing time saver and full of features"

What do you like best?

It's a very reliable software, never fails to publish content, unilike competitors. It's also an amazing time saver, its integration features lets you schedule post and manage content way easier. It's very intuitive and easy to use, and if you don't know how to exactly use one of the features, there are many easy tutorials which explain it all. I also found that their customer service is really quick and outstanding, they're really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't fin anything I dislike about this software. If anything, the fact that I didn't knew of it before!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch now to eClincher, it will change the way you used to manage social media account and contents. It's ideal for Digital Marketing agencies.

Scheduling mistakes, lost scheduled content, scheduling time, using different management tools.

eClincher review by Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.

"eClincher is the best tool when it comes to social media management!"

What do you like best?

What I really like of eClincher is that it allows me to publish posts to different major social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn in just one place. it is indeed a very helpful tool!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaint about the product. It has simplified my job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eClincher is really a powerful tool you should have. I highly recommend it!

Thanks to eClincher I don’t have to go from one network to the other, I can easily schedule and post all the content in just one place. This is a real advantage for managing several social networks.

eClincher review by Daniela C.
Daniela C.

"Great app"

What do you like best?

I can’t believe I didn’t hear about this app before. It’s a wonderful tool if you work with social media. My favorite part is the social inbox feature, having everything in one place is very convenient and saves me a lot of time! Best app in the market!

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the trial, you'll see is worth it

Time management is not an issue anymore, I can do the post of the whole week in just in a few hours

eClincher review by Tanya D.
Tanya D.

"Linkedin Reporting included for $49 a Month"

What do you like best?

If you are frustrated with Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, etc. not giving you Linkedin reporting without spending $100+ a month pricing, this tool is for you. I found it to be very easy to use for publishing, monitoring, providing suggested 3rd party content for sharing, and reporting! It is great for proving out social media does impact CEO's business. For companies managing 5 to 10 accounts. This is great!

What do you dislike?

Setting up whatever you want to see for streams of posts. However, Hootsuite's free version can provide this for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! No credit card needed for a trial.

Graphical reporting for the most basic reports needed. Really like the connections to 3rd party content. Also, connecting to Google Analytics helps with showing all the metrics in one report. Nicely done.

eClincher review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The best App"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using eClincher for 6 months and I absolutely love it. It’s the best tool I have found that manages my content, automatically published my blog posts, and helps me manage all the conversations with my followers (on multiple social channels at once)

What do you dislike?

I love this application would not change anything, because it helps me in my work in an easy way

eClincher really helped me to automate all of my content marketing, everything is scheduled ahead of time for the next few months, all my blog posts are automatically published and life is great!

This thing will save you a TON of time on scheduling and posting content.

eClincher review by User

"Loving the experience with eClincher"

What do you like best?

Everyone is always struggling to create new content, me included. But I never had enough time to do it. Finally when I found eClincher I could take my old content and recycle it. What’s even cooler is I could automatically find the top articles in my field on eClincher (using the content creation feed) and post automatically on all my queues.

What do you dislike?

Their UI is a bit bulky but once you get used to it you will find that it’s the most powerful social media management platform out there

Recommendations to others considering the product

take all the best content you have and bulk upload it to the queues, then automatically post it on all of your social media. It will change how you run your social media… forever!

eC streamlines the entire content creation and curation process for me and my company. This platform has become absolutely essential to everything that we do

eClincher review by Jhoraisi P.
Jhoraisi P.

"Love this platform"

What do you like best?

Ability to post to all my profiles at once

Ability to bulk upload features

Canva integration and powerful image editor

Influencer search and keyword searches

Content feeds that help me find the top articles in my industry

What do you dislike?

they are about to launch an affiliate program, I’ve been waiting on that this summer, can’t wait!I would recommend the free trial and checking out all of their features. I guarantee that you will be impressed with them.

-saves me a lot of time on social media management every week

-all the content is shared among the team easier

-helps to promote content, boost engagement, and improve our brand awareness tremendously.

eClincher review by Héctor L.
Héctor L.

"eClincher is the best social media management tool"

What do you like best?

What I really like of this platform is the fact that I can manage and monitor all the tweets, DMs, mentions, comments, likes, shares, new followers in just one place thanks to eClincher’s Social Inbox that makes it possible. I’ve proved that this feature strengthens social engagement and helps you to grow in the social media area.

What do you dislike?

I’m in love with this platform, I have no complaints about it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m sure eClincher will make any company to stand out in social media. It’s an amazing social management tool!! I highly recommend to give it a shot.

eClincher has helping me to focus on social engagement, which I consider something very important when it comes to social media management, empowerment of companies and improvement of their social media presence.

eClincher review by Gladys Z.
Gladys Z.

"Great app!"

What do you like best?

I use eClincher for everything; it offers everything I need in just one place. They have a very responsive team and they stay up to date with all the latest API changes in major platforms. These guys really know what they’re doing! Best app to manage social media so far.

What do you dislike?

I heard they working on some really cool stuff, I can’t wait for the auto-dm feature to come out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! I was hesitant at first and now I regret it

It just makes every very simple. Everything I used to do, with eClincher I do it faster and better.

eClincher review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Enjoying my experience with Eclincher"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a social media management platform that’s easy to use, affordable, and has all the powerful features that I need. Then I found eClincher and it was love from first sight. It has everything that I was looking for and the cherry on top is their awesome responsive and helpful team that is always available to help me figure new things out

What do you dislike?

absolutely nothing, can’t imagine life without eC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I were you I would export all of your posts from your existing solution and run to eC as soon as you can. Bulk upload everything, create your queues and feeds, and blast off into space. You won’t regret it.

eClincher solves everything that has to do with my content marketing machine. It helped me publish and promote content, helps me train my team better and work with them more efficiently.

eClincher review by Kevin Alexander R.
Kevin Alexander R.

"Best Social Media Management tool I've ever encountered!"

What do you like best?

eClincher is very affordable, makes it easy to do my job. Definitely a great price for its value. It's fun and easy to use. I like that I can schedule post in advance, it's almost like it's working on its own and the mobile app is very useful when posting on the go!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Every problem that I've encounter has been solve in no time. Very responsive company.

It takes me so little time to schedule the post for the week, that I have more time to focus on other tasks. The amount of time I've saved with this app it's unbelievable.

eClincher review by Luis Guillermo G.
Luis Guillermo G.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

eClincher is the best platform for evergreen content, in my opinion. I use it to bulk upload hundreds of posts and then schedule them to run indefinitely. I haven’t found this kind of powerful capability anywhere else

What do you dislike?

the only thing I regret is that I didn’t find eClincher sooner

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have the best tutorials on all the features, I would highly recommend starting a free trial and playing around with the queues, your mind will be blown!

I don’t have to post anything manually anymore, I don’t even have to think about publishing at all, I just schedule everything at one time and it’s done!

eClincher review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Best Platform Management Tool "

What do you like best?

It took me several weeks of research to find the best management tool for our the multiple brands, profiles and platforms I manage. For me the draw was the compatibility with Instagram and it's overall diversity in manageable profiles. The ability to schedule ahead of time, proofread and post to multiple platforms and profiles at once if needed, are all great advantages of this tool.

What do you dislike?

Instagram's interactivity with eClincher is a little challenging because of the many steps required but it's just the way Instagram works. I also find that if I schedule a post and indicate for it to go to Instagram as well as another platform all together like Facebook or Twitter, it doesn't work quite as seamlessly as it does when I schedule Instagram separately.

We are a brand with several sub-brands. Each of those sub-brands has 3 or 4 profiles on different platforms. I am the sole Social Media Administrator and curate all the content. This tool has been great for time management, organization and planning, and overall platform consolidation. Having everything in one place is great.

eClincher review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"eClincher is indeed a top-quality product! "

What do you like best?

I consider that eClincher has a great system for publishing content in different networks. Actually, one of my favorite features is the Auto Post with Queues which lets me to automatically publish a lot of posts for the months I want. The best is that I can do this with just few clicks.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints regarding this social media tool. It’s a top-quality product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I must say that the more I use eClincher, the more I regret not having found it before. You should give it a shot!

The fact that eClincher has a robust system for publishing content is major advantage for me. In fact, it has helping me to improve my effectiveness and productivity by automatically publishing recycled content in just few weeks.

eClincher review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"The best tool out there for managing several socail media accounts"

What do you like best?

The thing i love about Eclincher is that i have everything i need in one tool. So i don't have to log into multiple accounts and be switching between profiles. Also it has features i never had with any other tool such as the repeat posts feature which helps me keep a presence on twitter without having to program 100s of posts all the time, i just put it there once and it can repeat content as often as i like. I also LOVE the

What do you dislike?

The platform is not the most beautiful. I can tell they've taken functionality as a priority. But if i had to choose between functionality and features and prettiness i choose functionality! It has got better over time, even since i started using it 6 months ago, as they are constantly making improvements to features and design

We have our own social media done through Eclincher and that of some of our clients (we are an outsourcing agency so help clients with their social media), thanks to the features of the tool we have been able to save a lot of time, and therefore money, my team have had more time to handle other tasks and we are able to give a better service to our clients.

eClincher review by Jesus  R.
Jesus R.

"It is an excellent aplication"

What do you like best?

The best feature is Publishing Automation. With this feature I can add existing content to post queues for it to be automatically published according to my schedule.

What do you dislike?

It hasn’t disappointed me, I have no complaints about this social media management tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I must say that I love eClincher, I’ve never used any other platform as effective and complete as this one.

eClincher’s Publishing Automation allows me to to reuse my most popular content without manual reposting. This is something that has save me a lot of time.

eClincher review by Barak B.
Barak B.

"Marketing and Social Media Professional"

What do you like best?

I love their dashboard's ease-of-use :). I can easily connect all my social accounts and schedule posts for the entire month! I also use their social Inbox to engage with all my followers on daily basis. I like the Content Curation feeds - I use it to find and share content to all my social media channels. I also like the auto post queues feature, to recycle my ever-green content. They have so many useful features - you literally don't need any other tools !

Highly recommended, they offer a free trial.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more automation with Twitter clean-up (unfollow people that didn't follow back, keeping good ratio, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Signup for the trial period, and checkout their videos - really helpful!

If you really get stuck, their support team is very helpful and responsive.

One tool to manage and get a complete overview of my social media presence. It's a huge time saver and efficient. Their analytics dashboard and reports helps me tracks performance and provide me with a great platform for decision making.

eClincher review by rotsanna a.
rotsanna a.

"it is an excellent apllication"

What do you like best?

eClincher has integrations and features I’ve never seen before in other platforms (buffer) I used to use such as inbox work flow for teams, and internal/ external post approval workflow

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike about the product. I believe it has all the essential functions and features to manage social media

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend eClincher! You can use the training videos provided to get familiar with platform.

now i spend less time on social media and can focus on other important area of the business

eClincher review by ★Eric "ERock"​ C.
★Eric "ERock"​ C.

"Best Social Media Software to Manage and Grow Your Social Media Presence!"

What do you like best?

The feature I like best with eClincher is their Unified Social Inbox and the Auto Posting and Evergreen syndication features. These save me tons of hours every week so I can be more effective, whilst working less!

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not dislike anything... just can't wait for the release of their upcoming Chrome and Firefox extensions that will make using their easy to use system even EASIER!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your free trial... if you use it, you'll abuse it and get tremendous value from it!

As a business owner and entrepreneur, it's critical to stay connected in our busy social-media driven world. eClincher allow us to really engage on all the social platforms, connect with people, and develop meaningful relationships that help us to grow our business.

eClincher review by Veronica S.
Veronica S.

"It is an excellent application!"

What do you like best?

A major point of eClincher is the fact that I can publish and schedule to Facebook pages and profiles, Google+ pages, LinkedIn profiles, pages and groups, Pinterest and Twitter. That is to say, eClincher supports more networks than any other social media management tool!

What do you dislike?

I must say I’m in love with eClincher. It’s an awesome tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

eClincher is a game changer, I really recommend you to just jump straight into this social media management tool and start saving time!

I’ve tried several social media tools, but I find that eClincher is the one that works best for me. I used to use Buffer and Edgar before, but now I’ve managed to move away from using 2 tools to just eClincher. It is awesome!!

eClincher review by Mack D.
Mack D.

"eClincher Dashboard"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a Social Media dashboard/tool. That is virtually " 1 stop platform accessing"; meaning I do not have to jump between winds & screens.. It simplifies the posting on multiple platforms process. Time is money & if I can shorten the process & make it easier . I am sold!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about the application. However, I do not think they have taken the fact that people or enterprises such as myself. Should be given free accounts. In exchange for us direct marketing this app to our sphere of influence. Influence marketing is a growing sector. I am even a growth hacker. Another new marketing concept. Still I was not given a free account. So I will not use it. So I will not market it. I will market the competition the ones who give me free access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I t's not worse than what is already available on the current market. It is far better than most! If you are any type of influencer, or have a large following. I think it she be givin to you free in exchange for your influencer marketing to your sector of influence.

Managing multiple user accounts for both my own enterprises, and for our clients.

eClincher review by Maricela del Valle N.
Maricela del Valle N.

"Great App"

What do you like best?

My social engagement is going through the roof. Before eClincher it was just crickets… Now that I have a frequent posting schedule, and all of my posts are automatically scheduled and I use the social inbox feature to answer every single tweet, comment, like, share in one place. It is so efficient. I haven’t had to log into Facebook or Twitter in the the last month

What do you dislike?

I’m waiting for more automation and eClincher told me that they are developing more and more features so I’m excited

All of my engagement across all of the social media platforms is at my fingertips

eClincher review by Valeria P.
Valeria P.

"Perfection"

What do you like best?

They are simply the best! Changing to eclincher has been a positive change to our company. I can automatically recycle posts and continuously publish them forever, and the best part is they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish, I couldn’t do that with other apps!

What do you dislike?

eClincher is all I talk about these days, my friends are jealous with how much I talk about it, maybe I need new friends!

It makes everything go faster, content creation, engagement with my users, all of that is taken care of with one platform.

eClincher review by Gaby E.
Gaby E.

"remarkable "

What do you like best?

So far the best app for social media in the market. My favorite feature is the content creation feeds, I can search for anything I want and get the best results to publish on my social media, is that easy!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing!!! There's no one thing wrong with this app. I truly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to anyone who works with social media. From personal experience, I can say is the best product out there.

eClincher made me grow my follower base and helped me engage with them in a more efficient way.

eClincher review by Manuel G.
Manuel G.

"I couldn't be happier with this app!"

What do you like best?

eClincher has all of the most advanced social media functionality in one place. These people don’t do mediocre - everything that they create has to be top of the line, the best in the industry. That makes me the happiest, I’m buying a service that has everything I’m looking for, and I can learn at my own pace from the most beginner features to the most advanced ones

What do you dislike?

haven’t found anything that I don’t like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small or medium sized company eClincher should be your first choice. They have everything that you need and instead of looking for all of these other tools you should

I’m using eClincher to find influencers and to promote all of my social content better. It has truly been a blessing for my business!

eClincher review by Executive Sponsor in Publishing
Executive Sponsor in Publishing

"Watch out for DMs"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, the calendar function, in particular, is impressive as is the array of stats available.

What do you dislike?

If you include personal accounts for the purpose of amplifying social content then be aware that you cannot fully turn off Twitter DMs. This is a major problem because DMs are private conversations by design and should not be exposed. We ended up having to put our subscription on hold because this issue was a deal breaker. The same goes for other solutions but not all, but remarkably - including Sprout Social. We have had a lot of discussion with eClincher who say they understand the problem and will fix it. If they do then we will go back since everyone who used it understood it easily and was up and running quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check your needs carefully.

Multiple social accounts for a media brand which in turn requires that we write in our individual voices but have the system available to everyone so that we can aggregate performance. Hence the DM issue.

eClincher review by Russ J.
Russ J.

"Love My eClincher "

What do you like best?

I had done a LOT of research before I landed on eClincher. It wasn't easy to find something that delivered everything I wanted in a product and allowed the flexibility to work the way I like to work.

The feature set, the options that I use and the way I use the product increases in value every time the team releases an update. I love te face it includes several tools that I already use every day like Canva and Pocket.

I really enjoy the scheduling feature and the ability I have to create and post in almost every combination I can imagine. I've not been limited in my ability to schedule events, promotions or ongoing promotional material.

I'm a huge FAN!

What do you dislike?

Well, It's challenging to think about what I dislike. However, if I had to share one thing it would be the ability to upload bulk image and text together. It's not a problem since it has to be done at some point. I have created a workflow that I can produce a few hundred posts an hour if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is amazing and the overall solution is very powerful, yet not overly complicated once you get it all setup. Just like any tool, take te time to understand the workflow and process and you're going to be amazed at what is possible. The value you get is hands down beyond any other platform in the market.

eClincher is one of the primary tools in our business. We promote small businesses through social media and would not be able to scale across multiple platforms without eClincher. If I lost this tool, I would have to change my business model.

eClincher review by Agency
Agency

"Pleasantly Surprised"

What do you like best?

eClincher was a complete surprise. I started using it because I needed something more than what Buffer could offer, and I realized that eClincher has more features than all of the other companies, and includes features that I needed other tools to do for me. It has the Social Inbox, the influencer features, and even saved replies - making all my engagement with followers super efficient and productive.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about these guys, no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend you try at least the basic plan, it has all the advanced features that I use in my business.

It saves me a ton of time on social media, creating content, engaging with customers, finding people to promote my content. It does all of those things for me and very efficiently.

eClincher review by Luis Edgardo G.
Luis Edgardo G.

"It's an awesome app"

What do you like best?

eClincher is easy, simple and reliable.I've used several apps like this in the past and so far eClincher has been the most useful. It has all the features I need and it's definitely worth the money.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found any problems. Overall a great app!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it!

One of the biggest problems I was struggling with was managing my time, with so many things to do is easy to forget to post in social media, with eClincher I can schedule in advance and focus on other things.

eClincher review by Ariana J.
Ariana J.

"All in one place!"

What do you like best?

eClincher came in the right time! I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, I used Buffer for specific posts and then Hootsuite when I reached Buffer’s limit, then had another tool for influencers, and another one for finding content. With eClincher I have everything in one place. It’s truly worth it.

What do you dislike?

I love social media! With eClincher I don’t need to spend so much time on it and I kinda miss it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! It’s the best product out there; I’m surprised not a lot of people know about it.

For people that have on line publications like me it’s an excellent product, especially with the autopost feature that helps me publish all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

eClincher review by Esthefania Melania G.
Esthefania Melania G.

"The best app for me and my work! "

What do you like best?

I'm a very busy person and I manage accounts for several clients, the fact that I can schedule unlimited amount of post in advance helps me be more organized and save time. I have notice a change since I started using eClincher and I'd definitely recommend it to any one in the social media business.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there's no one thing to say here about eClincher. It's a great tool, best in the market so far.

Saves me time and effort, easy to use among the team and improve my brand awareness!

eClincher review by Gabriel M.
Gabriel M.

"Finally something worth it!"

What do you like best?

Wonderful tool! I love how easy it is to use, very friendly interface and visually pleasant. The fact there's no limit on the amount of posts is what bought me. I have seen changes in my business since I switched to it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say here. These guys know what they're doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for the trial, you won't regret it!

Creating presence across social media is where I was struggling the most, eClincher made it so much easier for me. It saves me time and makes every process more efficient.

eClincher review by Nathaly G.
Nathaly G.

"It´s awesome!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use, with just a few clicks I'm done with my posting of the week. It's also very useful when working with teams. I like that I can manage several platforms in the same place and it's a great price for the value.

What do you dislike?

Nothing worth mentioning. So far everything has work pretty well.

I love that I can plan ahead of time! It has help me be more organized and more time efficient at work, not to mention my presence across social media has increased exponentially.

eClincher review by Gustavo B.
Gustavo B.

"One of the best options for SMM and Analytics"

What do you like best?

eClincher allows you to handle the heaviest workloads in a single application. This is nuts. You can do accurate analytics, non-restrictive content schedules and switch platforms like never before.

What do you dislike?

I've used other platforms with slightly more comprehensible UIs but they sacrifice functionality and space. eClincher fits so many useful tools in one screen, it is easily the best.

Like I said, you can't get better than this analytics-wise. For any new CM trying to handle multiple platforms for the same client it is also a breeze with this.

eClincher review by Stephen A.  H.
Stephen A. H.

"Absolute Social Media Must Have for every business and brand!"

What do you like best?

Access to several platforms & recurring evergreen posts. I'm able to set it and forget it. I'm getting seen across social media and able to see universal engagement from one source.

What do you dislike?

not having capability to see all scheduled categories/platforms on one weekly calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

begin to categorize and gather content. it's a robust platform, but you need to feed it content for it to produce for you in the long run.

brand awareness for my podcast is key. Esp because it's a side job and I'm working full time most of the day. With eClincher, I can be away on vacation or on a work trip with limited access to my own social for days on end, but come back and see that eClincher kept things going in my absence and provided our brand several thousand impressions and reach ... all on autopilot!

eClincher review by Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.

"eClincher is a top of the toppProduct!"

What do you like best?

I’m in love with the eClincher’s Live Social Feeds. With this feature I can monitor my social media activities in real-time and like, comment, and reply, in just one place. it's amezing!!!

What do you dislike?

I have no complains about this platform, It has been a great tool and has offered more solutions than any other platform!.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool It’s perfect for social media managers, businesses, marketing professionals, teams, and agencies. I suggest you to try it out!

With eClincher I can carry out all my social media activities in just one place rather than visiting each native platform. With this feature, I can save loads of time compared to checking each social media account.

eClincher review by Gabriel D.
Gabriel D.

"Wish I would had starting using them sooner!"

What do you like best?

I like all the normal stuff like easy calendar / scheduled post and the Unified inbox. I was so use to having so many more tabs open with google+, facebook, and twitter now its down to 1.

What do you dislike?

Still looking maybe make bigger icons but that would be a little too picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Alert me of more future feature add ons

The functionality of ease of use is great and the obvious is the time saving. It makes it seem like I got a whole team working on my social media channels when its really only me.

eClincher review by Natalia L.
Natalia L.

"Is a excellent aplication"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like the most is that Canva allows you to visually enhance your communication. In addition, it is easy to curate content through the available platforms.

What do you dislike?

It can take some time to figure out certain processes. However, the learning tools provided are really helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eClincher counts with the several features that have simplified my job, I truly recommend it.

One of the features that has truly simplified my life is that I can scheduled social media posts, tweets, and pins to be published at a later time across multiple social media accounts. And I can actually see all my scheduled posts in a smart calendar.

eClincher review by Isabella G.
Isabella G.

"eClincher, my new right hand!"

What do you like best?

I really like the inbox feature, having everything in one place makes my work easier. The auto post feature is also great, it saves me time and effort. Having every process automated leave me time to focus on other important tasks. All in all a great tool.

What do you dislike?

So far there's nothing to dislike with the app.

It improved our brand awareness and presence across social media. Saves time and effort. Makes it easier to share content with other members of the team.

eClincher review by Manuel Alberto M.
Manuel Alberto M.

"Incredible"

What do you like best?

I love how it makes it easy for me to engage with my audience thanks to the inbox feature. Its simplicity is something I really like, the interface is simple but very easy to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

What do you dislike?

Can’t wait to use with Snapchat! Besides that, there’s nothing to dislike about it.

eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher.

eClincher review by Rosana P.
Rosana P.

"I love eClincher!! "

What do you like best?

From the point of functionality, eClincher has everything I need to manage social media properly. In fact, it offers more features than any other social media management tool and for less money.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn’t like about it was the interface, it looks just a little bit old school.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should get the free trial, you won’t regret it!

Unlike Hootsuite or any other platform that works only with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and doesn’t allow you to interact with your followers directly, eClincher integrates more social networks and allows you to interact directly with you audience thanks to its unified social inbox feature.

eClincher review by Karolina V.
Karolina V.

"Very good app"

What do you like best?

Couldn't be happier with it. Before eclincher I was struggling to manage all the my social media, with all being automated I can handle more accounts now. Makes the job easier!

What do you dislike?

Can't really say there's something I dislike. They have a very responsive team and they've solved any issue in no time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend it with my eyes close!

Well, I can handle more accounts which translate into more money for me!

eClincher review by Gerard M.
Gerard M.

"Better life and better work thanks to eClincher"

What do you like best?

The first thing that I noticed about eclincher is that they have someone available 24/7 to answer my questions. Their customer service is great. I also really like their social inbox feature where I can respond to anybody on any social network from one place.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely love eclincher, haven't found anything bad to say about them yet

I'm able to answer every single customer from one app- the eclincher app, it's probably the biggest time saver and benefit I've seen with eclincher so far

eClincher review by Yerfalismar R.
Yerfalismar R.

"It is an excellent application!"

What do you like best?

What I really love of eClincher is that integrates many social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, even so is easy to use and offers great support.

What do you dislike?

It is an amazing product, I have nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m sure eClincher will make you reach the desired outcome.

Thanks to eClincher I don’t have to spend time scheduling, continually posting content or finding new content to promote.

eClincher review by Ester K.
Ester K.

"eClincher is everything I need, in ONE platform"

What do you like best?

eClincher has all of the features that I need, I don't have to use 2 or 3 different social media platforms any longer.

It has 10x features than Buffer, I am so grateful for the attentiveness of the eClincher team and how they have added all the features that we requested.

Super excellent service, super easy to use, amazing company, LOVE IT.

What do you dislike?

you know what... nothing. Every feature that I requested, they have provided, they are also adding a lot more features this summer. I'm excited and can't wait.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all of the features they have.

The auto Queue with RSS features is fantastic, it offers you to automatically export every single blog post you write and publish it on every social media channel.

Social Media management

eClincher review by Cesar Eduardo A.
Cesar Eduardo A.

"My job it is so much easier than ever, this is amazing! "

What do you like best?

the eclincher app saved so much time for me it's ridiculous. Best social media management app I have ever used. It offers more features and capabilities than all the other things out there

What do you dislike?

I love eclincher so much I wish I could work for them. But I like my current job way too much

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Its great!

I have all of my social media on my iPhone, I can schedule posts, find influencers, and interact with every user organically.

eClincher review by Andrea M.
Andrea M.

"IT is an excellent application! "

What do you like best?

With this app I have everething in one place. My job is easier now!

What do you dislike?

The app is very easy to use. The only thing is that can use some work is the interface could be more attractive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial and give it a try

Now I spend less time in social media más can focus on Otero important areas of the business