eClincher

eClincher

eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...

Work for eClincher?

Learning about eClincher?

eClincher Reviews

Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 129 eClincher reviews
eClincher review by <span>Jeff H.</span>
Jeff H.

"Very Nearly perfect."

What do you like best?

Continually evolving and including new features based on good development and user feedback. Interaction with the product team is extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

predictive scheduling (e.g. Best time to Tweet for an account) could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not sure, try it out. Not only will you find new ways to do what you're already doing with more expensive systems, but the eClincher team will go out of their way to make sure you can do what you need to do AND answer your questoins, both now and going forward.

I was using several different tools to mange my business' digital presence (and those of select clients). eClincher allows me to consolidate most of those functions into a single workflow. The reporting is of particular interest, as I can create meaningful reports for clients without having to go from tool to tool. The product staff at eClincher are also very responsive. As I have had questions and user requests arise, they are very responsive, helpful, and listen to my feedback and suggestions. Having worked inside other tech companies for years before now, I know how hard and yet crucial this kind of relationship-building is to build loyalty AND improve the product based on real-world scenarios. eCllincher allows me to be more effective with my time and provide value to my clients in a more streamlined way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eClincher
eClincher review by <span>Francesc G.</span>
Francesc G.

"Flexible, easy to use, precise"

What do you like best?

The way it manage inbox is very useful, easy to work with and very clear. You can select every account and the type of info you want to read precisely. The posting section is a must too and also all the features they have there with auto post and the queue and also the RSS post feed is a must.

What do you dislike?

No complains at all except that we're working in Spain and the searches, feeds and stuff are focused only in America so for Europe are totally useless. The other thing is that they go late for the Instagram direct publishing which is very useful and other platforms already launched it so our 8 points would be 10 if this were solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're planning to jump from another platform you should wait until the Instagram direct publishing feature is up and running. Anyway the platform is highly recommendable for everyone who wants to engage all fans, publish to all social media platforms including pinterest, analyze them, search for social media keywords and all the staff related to that. No doubt

All our social media needing are covered with them. The support team is also cool and fast on the answers. We can engage with all our fans and users properly, we can know about influencers in our area and search for keywords (remember not working in Europe). Excellent platform.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

eClincher review by <span>Ralph V.</span>
Ralph V.

"Best tool regarding social media management for agencies"

What do you like best?

The architecture of the Agency plan lets me manage my clients in different spaces, so I get all the social channels of each clients in one single place. No more confusions! Also, their features are really great compared to their competitors and theirs customer service is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like at the moment. I'm really happy with all the tools, service and ease of use of their UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation would be to reach them using their live chat, subscribe for a free trial and as soon as you do that, request a live demo to ask all types of questions and learn quicker how to use the tool, its features and everything else. They're really amazing!

I'm solving mainly the problems I had regarding scheduling content and engaging with communities. eClincher not only makes it easier, but way faster!

eClincher review by <span>Dulce R.</span>
Dulce R.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I'm still new to eClincher, but I can say that this is the best tool to manage social media so far. I tried HootSuite and Buffer before but I felt I was not doing my best job. The best part about eClincher is the unlimited amount of post I can schedule in advance. The canvas feature is also helpful, I can even create the images directly on the platform. I still have a lot to learn, but I can say I'm very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to get used to the interface, it's not as friendly as I would it like it to be, but very functional. As long as it gets the job done I'm happy, but it can use a little work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial first to familiarize and get used to the basic features, then you can evaluate what to get depending on your needs, they have different plans with different prices.

I can see changes in my performance already, I'm more efficient, takes me less time to post on social media and I can communicate better with the other team members.

eClincher review by <span>Gabriel B.</span>
Gabriel B.

"Best Social Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I used to use so many apps to manage my social media, eClincher came in the right time! I was about to go crazy. Now I can get work done so much faster and it helps me be more organized. I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place.

What do you dislike?

With eClincher I don’t need to spend so much time on it and I kinda miss it. Not at all realted to the app, but there's really nothing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m surprised not a lot of people know about it. It’s the best product for social media out there.

With the autopost feature that helps me publish all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. For people that have online publications like me it’s an excellent product.

eClincher review by <span>Fernando G.</span>
Fernando G.

"Is an excellent tool"

What do you like best?

Great app to post, engage and measure the impact of your social media strategy in a single location. What I like the best is the inbox feature; you can see all your direct messages, comments, shares and mentions across your entire social media platform and you can filter it so you only see what you’re interested in. Other features that are very helpful and unique are the analytics feature and auto-post that I use to recycle my most popular content.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to say here, I really like how eClincher works, it’s very simple and intuitive, but I do have to say that I find the interface to be less interesting compare to the others apps. Other than that, I’m very happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend getting the free trial first, once you get familiar with the tool, its features and how it can adapt to your needs, get the best plan for you, you have many options depending on what you’re looking for.

I used to spend so much time doing my job, I could take most of the day trying to keep up with my social media. With eClincher I have become much more productive and efficient at work, which has allowed me to take on new projects and focus on other task.

Learn more about eClincher

eClincher Videos

eClincher Downloads

Learning about eClincher?

* We monitor all eClincher reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.