4.9

eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...

Work for eClincher?

Learning about eClincher?

eClincher Reviews

Showing 141 eClincher reviews
eClincher review by Terry S.
Terry S.

"eClincher will allow you to be more effective with your time & provide greater value to your clients"

What do you like best?

Customer support is super important to me when making a buying decision. When I first considered purchasing eClincher, I reached out via chat on a Saturday afternoon to ask some technical questions and immediate got the needed answers. Turns out I got help from Tal Mikaelovich, Co-Founder and CTO of eClincher. He was amazingly helpful, and I loved his passion for helping me. I signed up on the spot!

What do you dislike?

I love the amazing set of features eClincher provides. It's truly the most complete social media management platform for publishing, engagement and monitoring your social channels. Tal and his tech team are constantly adding additional features making eClincher THE social media management tool of choice for me now, and in the future. As my business evolves and my social media management needs change, eClincher will continue to evolve by adding new features to help me better manage my online business communications. Tal and his team have a winning, long-term social media management application strategy that will help me grow my business for the long-term.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it... you'll love it!

I run my own business, and I love what I do. However, I have little time to manage my social channels. eclincher makes this process simple. I used Hootsuite for many years to mange my BuzzPro business' social presence, and I was still having to jump in and out of Hootsuite and each of my social channels to respond to my prospects and clients questions and needs. eClincher allows me to consolidate all of the Hootsuite functions plus, much more all into one single workflow. As a result, I am more effective with my time and can now provide even greater value to my clients in a much more streamlined way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eClincher
eClincher review by Bill  N.
Bill N.

"The Right Social Media Tool for all My Needs"

What do you like best?

I run a social media marketing business, and I need to access all my client accounts in one dashboard. eClincher does just that. Plus individual clients are separated, with all their social media channels grouped under client name. What I love the most though is eClincher's social inbox, here I receive instantaneous responses for all my client accounts, enabling me to respond accordingly, and prevent bad pr disasters. Previously I used Buffer, but found eClincher more affordable, and their tech support on -point. Literally got answers to any of my questions in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, just looking forward to what they add-on next, maybe a library of ready-made content?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, they have a two-week free trial.

Managing all my client social media channels (40+) under one roof. eClincher saves me time, saves me $$$, and enables me to spend more time pursuing new clientele rather than focus solely on existing business.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

eClincher review by stephany O.
stephany O.

"A great tool for managing all SM profiles in one place"

What do you like best?

I've been using Eclincher for a while now and its really made my SM tasks much simpler, saved me a lot of time (and money) and it's helped me stay on top of all the accounts and make sure we get daily content out there on every profile by having everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

The tool could be a bit more user-friendly, but the functions are amazing so to be honest I don't care if it doesn't have the prettiest user interface. Also they are always updating the software and it gets better every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool you will manage your SM so much better!

I'm making regular posts on all social media accounts and doing it much faster than before. Before Eclincher I was doing it manually and I just wasn't posting regularly due to the time it required, but now i am posting regular content and on all profiles. It probably saves at least half an hour a day and also helps me interact with our followers.

eClincher review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Very Nearly perfect."

What do you like best?

Continually evolving and including new features based on good development and user feedback. Interaction with the product team is extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

predictive scheduling (e.g. Best time to Tweet for an account) could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not sure, try it out. Not only will you find new ways to do what you're already doing with more expensive systems, but the eClincher team will go out of their way to make sure you can do what you need to do AND answer your questoins, both now and going forward.

I was using several different tools to mange my business' digital presence (and those of select clients). eClincher allows me to consolidate most of those functions into a single workflow. The reporting is of particular interest, as I can create meaningful reports for clients without having to go from tool to tool. The product staff at eClincher are also very responsive. As I have had questions and user requests arise, they are very responsive, helpful, and listen to my feedback and suggestions. Having worked inside other tech companies for years before now, I know how hard and yet crucial this kind of relationship-building is to build loyalty AND improve the product based on real-world scenarios. eCllincher allows me to be more effective with my time and provide value to my clients in a more streamlined way.

eClincher review by Lori M.
Lori M.

"eClincher should be your social media management platform PERIOD!"

What do you like best?

This platform is incredibly robust. It is hard to pick just one feature that I love. The ability to store and use hashtags, the photo gallery per profile, multiple scheduling dates and times options (even same day), the value for the price...so much more. Because the price allows for more users, I can have my whole team join the platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a dislike. There can be some improvements made to certain reporting features, however, they are already in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! eClincher far and away exceeds expectations for social media management software.

Managing multiple clients and many social media accounts of those clients. Ease of use, abiliaty to add staff to assist in posting and so much more.

eClincher review by Francesc G.
Francesc G.

"Flexible, easy to use, precise"

What do you like best?

The way it manage inbox is very useful, easy to work with and very clear. You can select every account and the type of info you want to read precisely. The posting section is a must too and also all the features they have there with auto post and the queue and also the RSS post feed is a must.

What do you dislike?

No complains at all except that we're working in Spain and the searches, feeds and stuff are focused only in America so for Europe are totally useless. The other thing is that they go late for the Instagram direct publishing which is very useful and other platforms already launched it so our 8 points would be 10 if this were solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're planning to jump from another platform you should wait until the Instagram direct publishing feature is up and running. Anyway the platform is highly recommendable for everyone who wants to engage all fans, publish to all social media platforms including pinterest, analyze them, search for social media keywords and all the staff related to that. No doubt

All our social media needing are covered with them. The support team is also cool and fast on the answers. We can engage with all our fans and users properly, we can know about influencers in our area and search for keywords (remember not working in Europe). Excellent platform.

eClincher review by Ralph V.
Ralph V.

"Best tool regarding social media management for agencies"

What do you like best?

The architecture of the Agency plan lets me manage my clients in different spaces, so I get all the social channels of each clients in one single place. No more confusions! Also, their features are really great compared to their competitors and theirs customer service is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like at the moment. I'm really happy with all the tools, service and ease of use of their UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation would be to reach them using their live chat, subscribe for a free trial and as soon as you do that, request a live demo to ask all types of questions and learn quicker how to use the tool, its features and everything else. They're really amazing!

I'm solving mainly the problems I had regarding scheduling content and engaging with communities. eClincher not only makes it easier, but way faster!

eClincher review by Dulce R.
Dulce R.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I'm still new to eClincher, but I can say that this is the best tool to manage social media so far. I tried HootSuite and Buffer before but I felt I was not doing my best job. The best part about eClincher is the unlimited amount of post I can schedule in advance. The canvas feature is also helpful, I can even create the images directly on the platform. I still have a lot to learn, but I can say I'm very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to get used to the interface, it's not as friendly as I would it like it to be, but very functional. As long as it gets the job done I'm happy, but it can use a little work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial first to familiarize and get used to the basic features, then you can evaluate what to get depending on your needs, they have different plans with different prices.

I can see changes in my performance already, I'm more efficient, takes me less time to post on social media and I can communicate better with the other team members.

eClincher review by Gabriel B.
Gabriel B.

"Best Social Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I used to use so many apps to manage my social media, eClincher came in the right time! I was about to go crazy. Now I can get work done so much faster and it helps me be more organized. I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place.

What do you dislike?

With eClincher I don’t need to spend so much time on it and I kinda miss it. Not at all realted to the app, but there's really nothing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m surprised not a lot of people know about it. It’s the best product for social media out there.

With the autopost feature that helps me publish all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. For people that have online publications like me it’s an excellent product.

eClincher review by Miguel R.
Miguel R.

"It is the best application "

What do you like best?

With eClincher I can connect with my colleagues everytime .It is super easy and simple to use, With eClincher I have improved my productivity and that is something really important to me.

What do you dislike?

This application is great, only the interface dislike me a little,. Eventhough, it is better than others, because is easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your job so much easier than ever. It’s the best product for social media I have tried, I really recommend to use it.

Thanks to eClincher I can be focus on other areas of business and lose less time on social media. Now I work faster and I have solved the problem of posting in the social networks I used with the autopost feature of eClincher, it has really helped me publishing all of my blog posts

eClincher review by Sharol F.
Sharol F.

"A great application."

What do you like best?

I used to spend too much time managing my social media, but with eClincher that has changed. Now I can work faster and be more organized. With eClincher I have improved my productivity and that is something really important to me.

What do you dislike?

It has been weird not to spend so much time carrying out my job with social media, eClincher has really nothing I dislike about it. It is a great app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now I work faster and I have solved the problem of posting in the social networks I used with the autopost feature of eClincher, it has really helped me publishing all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It is an excellent tool for people that have online publications.

eClincher review by Fernando G.
Fernando G.

"Is an excellent tool"

What do you like best?

Great app to post, engage and measure the impact of your social media strategy in a single location. What I like the best is the inbox feature; you can see all your direct messages, comments, shares and mentions across your entire social media platform and you can filter it so you only see what you’re interested in. Other features that are very helpful and unique are the analytics feature and auto-post that I use to recycle my most popular content.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to say here, I really like how eClincher works, it’s very simple and intuitive, but I do have to say that I find the interface to be less interesting compare to the others apps. Other than that, I’m very happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend getting the free trial first, once you get familiar with the tool, its features and how it can adapt to your needs, get the best plan for you, you have many options depending on what you’re looking for.

I used to spend so much time doing my job, I could take most of the day trying to keep up with my social media. With eClincher I have become much more productive and efficient at work, which has allowed me to take on new projects and focus on other task.

eClincher review by Mario S.
Mario S.

"Awesome app!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about eClincher is that it’s a comprehensive all-in-one solution for all aspects of my content marketing. I use it to schedule content, to publish it, to edit it, to add images, to find influencers that could promote. Literally everything!

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything I don’t like yet, this platform is da bomb!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clincher stays up to date with all the latest API changes of all the major networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) so every new feature that they allow them to create eClincher is on top of it right away. They have an incredible engineering team that develops 4-5 new features every month.

The best part is these guys are super receptive to customer feedback and have developed some features that I asked for in the past. It’s the best company to have working on your social media, these guys are amazing.

eClincher solves a few of the biggest challenges in my business.

Time management - it frees up hours of my day that I would have had to spend on manually posting on social media.

Brand awareness - I can find everyone that mentioned my brand on social media and get more mentions, make connections, track customer feedback

Growing my following - I use the influencer search feature to find influencers that can promote my business. This way I got my audience building on autopilot!

eClincher review by Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

"Wonderful Application"

What do you like best?

I love that I can save multiple queues and publish all of my content automatically. I also really love the social inbox feature that allows me to reply to every single DM, Tweet, comment, re-tweet, new follower in one place, instead of having to log in to each social network separately.

What do you dislike?

Can not wait for the newest app update, it's supposed to change the whole functionality and make everything super simple to use on my mobile!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage you to look at how much time you spend copying and pasting your content from one platform to another, changing it around, scheduling it. eClincher will literally save you hours every week and will help your content look even better with their incredible Canva integration, emojis, memes, image editor.

This has saved me my time and reduced the need to bring more people to help me with my social media content. I was able to expand to other social media platforms easily and spend more time in other areas of the business

eClincher review by Arlenys P.
Arlenys P.

"Amazed on how easy it is to use!"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a tool that would allow me to schedule an unlimited amount of posts and give me that freedom. A lot of the other providers like Buffer and Hootsuite limit the posts I can store on their library. I was relieved to find that eClincher has several plans with unlimited posts, and it has made my life soooo much easier.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven’t found anything I don’t like. Anxiously waiting for their auto-dm feature that’s coming out soon. Can’t wait!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend eClincher if you are looking for a quality software that can do everything for you, that’s easy to use, and that you don’t have to worry about limits and upgrade and upsales. Pay once, take your mind off your social media. Click a button to turn the queues on and voila!

My favorite feature is the social inbox - I have greatly increased my engagement with my social media audience. It allows me to easily keep track of every interaction online and to respond to every single customer

eClincher review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"The best social media manager I've used, and I've tried the lot. "

What do you like best?

I like the user interface the best, as it's clear and simple to use. Adding channels and managing posts is all at a glance, and I've never had an issue navigating anywhere, whereas I have with other platforms who over complicate it, or hide sections with too many icons. Eclincher have created this to be used by busy professionals who just want to get the job done as quickly as possible, and they have succeeded at this.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I'd have difficulty with the link shortening, which would create a heading instead of a link, which would be clickable on some channels but not others, so I'd have to delete this and re try which would then give me either the shortened link I needed for all channels, or the entire link. I contacted them through their easy to use chat which is available straight from the dashboard, and they are looking in to it for me when I provide them with a few screenshots demonstrating this. Also, if they could add reddit and tumblr it would help me post quicker, but the selection they have already still exceeds other social media tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a top social media manager, which isn't necessarily the cheapest, but covers virtually all of the social channels, you can't go wrong with eclincher. I like their support that's quick and easy via the chat, and they always get back to you promptly, also the dashboard is quick and easy to use, which compared to others which are cluttered or over complicated, this is great. Finally, when I post with eclincher I do so with confidence that the posts will arrive, unlike some managers which I've had to go to either insta or twitter and re do it all myself, which defeats the object. This is the best I've tried, and after this review I'll be joining on a monthly plan.

I'm solving making regular posts to all my channels, and scheduling them. Also, managing how they perform and using the tools built in to quickly create more posts. This is for me a quick way to blast out posts and schedule more primarily, but the fact it links to so many social channels, not just the main few is the biggest benefit to me.

eClincher review by Lia O.
Lia O.

"Awesome app!"

What do you like best?

eClincher helps me automate my Instagram posting. It’s incredible. I can create awesome images on Canva right within the eClincher platform, and then I simply click publish and the image goes on my Instagram, as well as my Twitter and Facebook. It’s really amazing. I also have evergreen content that I repost throughout the year without even lifting a finger. I set up all of my most popular posts to circulate and run for the next 12 months, and it took me a few hours to do it. (eClincher allowed me to bulk upload them all).

What do you dislike?

I’m waiting for Snapchat to open up their API so I could automate that. Also, Vine and Vimeo. Not really an eClincher issue but related.

if you are struggling with your content creation and it’s hard for you to find the time for Instagram and all the other social network, then I strongly suggest you check out eClincher. This tool alone saves me at least 10 hours every week.

eClincher review by Francpiero B.
Francpiero B.

"This app Is The Best!"

What do you like best?

eClincher has been a Godsend. I have been using a whole bunch of different tools to automate my social media. I used Buffer for specific posts, then Hootsuite when I reached Buffer’s limit, then had another tool for influencers, and another one for finding content. Now with eClincher I can have all of the functionality in one place. It’s truly incredible. eClincher is a gem, I’m surprised not a lot of people know about it.

What do you dislike?

I can’t wait for the auto-dm feature to come out, and the affiliate program. They told me that they are developing those, so I am super excited. Looking forward.

one of the main things eClincher gave me more of is time. I have more time to dedicate to areas of my business that were struggling. eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher. And it saves me so much money by not having to use all of the other tools I was using before.

eClincher review by Yvi G.
Yvi G.

"Amazing features"

What do you like best?

eClincher helped me automate so many things with my blog. For starters, I was able to turn on the autopost with RSS feature, that takes every single blog post that I publish on my blog and publishes it automatically onto all of my social media. It’s a huge time saver. The other feature that I really like is the content creation feeds, I can search for any article by a keyword and I can find the best stuff out there and publish it / retweet it to my social media.

What do you dislike?

That I don’t need to spend so much time on my social media nowadays, since eClincher is saving me so much time. I kinda miss my friends!

eClincher helps me to publish all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It’s an excellent product if you have an online publication. I strongly recommend checking it out!

eClincher review by Daniela T.
Daniela T.

"I ditched Hootsuite due to my new found love with Eclincher!"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

that I don’t need to spend so much time on my social media nowadays, since eClincher is saving me so much time. I kinda miss my friends!

eClincher review by Laxmi R.
Laxmi R.

"Gateway for social media management via accounting...."

What do you like best?

eclincher is the best and most powerful platform for social media marketing,engagement and support all via single platform.

Easy and frequent coonect to all social media account, profiles, pages and activities within one tool.

eclincher is best gateway for publishing and scheduling posts to Linkedin,Google+ ,Pinterest and much more all via secure and transparent platform.

Easily find,curate and share contents/stuffs are quite best features of eclincher.

What do you dislike?

eclincher app sometimes freezes while trying to connect social accounts.

High costs monthly trials are quite annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for eclincher is best way to collaborate all social media platforms via single and secure medium.

Managing all social media world via single and secure platform.

eClincher review by Karen R.
Karen R.

"It is an excellent aplication!"

What do you like best?

eClincher is a truly gold tool. I can’t believe how easy has become my job now. I can interact with my audience easily with the inbox feature. It indeed has everything you need in just one place.

What do you dislike?

Overall the app is very easy and simple to use, the only thing is the interface, it could be more attractive. Other than that, there is nothing bad to say about it. Great tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial and give it a try now. You'll see it's really worth it. It will make your life and job so much easier.

Now I spend less time managing social media and can focus on other important areas of the business. It sometimes feels like the job is being done for me.

eClincher review by Sharon L.
Sharon L.

"Great tool and great team!"

What do you like best?

I can't imagine working without eClincher. It really changed the way I used to do my job. It has every feature that you can possibly need, but my favorite one is the social media inbox, getting every notification, comment, followers and mentions in one place is very convenient, it has made my angagement improved enormously.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say here, really. It's easy and simple to use, functional and efficient. I can't ask for more in an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend getting the free trial, then you'll know is really worth it.

Now I'm more productive and efficient at work, which has allowed me to take on new projects and focus on other task. Befire eClincher, I used to spend most of the day trying to keep up with my social media.

eClincher review by Thomas O.
Thomas O.

"At last a social media tool that saves time"

What do you like best?

I am a busy "solopreneur" with too little time and too little profit to pay others to provide services like posting to social media. I find posting to social media without tools to help far too time consuming to contemplate. So I have tried quite a few tools to see if any genuinely save time including their learning curve. So far, eClincher is the tool that I have found the easiest and most effective in this respect.

What do you dislike?

Every product has a learning curve and annoying features. eClincher fixed the annoying features when I pointed them out and now that I have learned the system, which took about 5 minutes, there isn't much to dislike. To be fair, I am not using all of its features and so some that I am not currently using I may find annoying when I do, but I am sure they will fix anything major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it out for a spin

What I can now do is create curated content of interest to my target market. Each time I see an article that I think will be of interest, I simply copy the URL and paste it into eClincher's URL Shortener. I then select the social media accounts that I wish to post to and either post or schedule a post. When scheduling I can repeat the post out into the future, and see the schedule in the system's diary.

eClincher review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Buffer on steroids, without the "price-rage""

What do you like best?

All the social networks. One problem most of the competition has is that they omit at least one of the popular social networks. Integration with other services like bit.ly, snip.ly, Pocket, an image library, Canva, gif library, feedly, and more make it even easier. Add influencer search for $20 a month and engaging on Twitter just got easy. We have been using this for about 2-weeks as of this review and we are still finding more features that were never available in the other systems we used.

What do you dislike?

The interface seems a bit old-school. While it may not look slick, it is so far the most powerful social platform we have used so far. Sometimes actions are not the most intuitive and you have to dig around a little bit to figure out how to do things. Once you learn the interface it is easy and actually very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, give it a few days to get used to the interface. It may not be intuitive at times, but the power of the system makes up for this.

We are a small team of social/political researchers and advocates. Social media is central to our ability to reach constituents and supporters. We have used a variety of software's to manage our social media but none have had the features that eClincher has.

eClincher review by Stephen I.
Stephen I.

"Everything you need, want, and more in a Social manager. "

What do you like best?

The different queues are by far one of my favourite features. You can set different queues for different networks, times or content and yet manage it from a single screen. It is revolutionary in its simplicity. All the different feed options also. Social media feeds, RSS feeds, feedly, and the 100 list limit makes the 3-5 most others give just seem pitiful.

What do you dislike?

The interface looks and is slightly crowded. On aesthetics, I nearly overlooked this product. However, when you dive into it, you realise every box on the page is a tool that you will find useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I spent months trying all the options for social media manager. All the different platforms are very good at doing what they do. Whether that's scheduling, reporting, auto-post, discovery, or feeds. None of them performs it all like eClincher and they'll charge you more for less.

As a start-up, growth was my aim. I needed an inbox for all my notifications, queues for content and feeds for discovery. The inbox feature works like a dream showing all the new followers/likes, mentions, retweets etc. The different types of queues allow me to schedule curated content, alongside created content. The feeds feature has no competitor; Custom Social network feeds, rss feeds, Feedly, Pocket, plus rss auto posting. It met every requirement.

eClincher review by Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.

"Great Social Media Management Service and I have tested several"

What do you like best?

It was easy to understand and it offers more features than any of the other services that I tested. I like that it can be used by a 1 person business all the way up to handling several accounts for clients. The pricing structure accommodates each in a very cost effective way. Video is so important in social media management and eClincher was the only one that I found to handle it seamlessly. Hootsuite was a disappointment for video. The interface was easy to understand and eClincher has made excellent videos to walk through the process of setting up accounts and using the system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I can't find anything but positive comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not waste my time evaluating the other systems. If I had known about eClincher, I would have closen it in the first place and I would have saved a lot of time.

The ease of posting to different social media platforms. It is easy to see exactly how your posts will look before you post.

eClincher review by Susie L.
Susie L.

"Quality Social Media Tool completmented by Quality Personal Service"

What do you like best?

Where do I start? I like being able to see the actual posts for that day to make sure I don't have repeat content. I LOVE the scheduling, image editing, canva, url shortner, stock photo library! Queues, influencers, But I loved, loved, loved talking to a real live person and Ronit helping me. Sometimes my CPU is on dialup!

What do you dislike?

As a former teacher/Professor, I think more diversity in the colors for the topics. We are visual learners for the vast majority so changing up the color on the icons would be great. Oh and make those hover dudes a litter easier to see! LOL some of us can't them! LOL

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try the free trial and have your webinar, which is a real live person walking you through things and answering your questions. Very quick to respond to questions via a chat box. Will schedule an appointment if you are on a tight schedule to work 1:1 with you. Ok, I'm am no tech genius! If I can get this program so can you! I'm a former Professor, we make the worst students. You have 14 day-trial to fall in love with it...but it won't take that long!

Again, where do I start? Quality customer service for social media management. eClincher saves me an enormous amount of time when managing multiple accounts. It provides me everything I need to manage accounts, create visuals, search for new resources to post, answering responses to ALL interactions and not missing one!

eClincher review by ✓ Ramon T.
✓ Ramon T.

"eClincher is the One App you need to Manage all your Posts to All Your Social Media Networks!"

What do you like best?

eClincher fulfilled my need to be able and post to different Social Media Platforms at one go and keep a good overview of it all. I'm running several companies, namely bedrijfsadres, orange-wave, thematon, rton and also manage the social media for orange-real.estate & Cross The Bridge 2 Amsterdam. So in order to be able and post to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram with such an amount of accounts, you need a solid Application in order to keep sane!

Apart from the Auto Queues Posting and large amount of supported Social Media Platforms, eClincher also provides you with RSS feeds, a good overview of your analytics and the possibility to listen to your audience thru the inbox feature. With the browser extension to post from every page you like and being able to Snip URL's, with the Quick and Accurate Support and a more than reasonable price tag, it's a No Brainer to go for eClincher!

What do you dislike?

Is there anything to dislike?

No there isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For people who are coming from Buffer's polished looking interface, give eClincher a try!

It's less slick, but offers way more features!

eClincher is the One Stop for posting to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+,Pinterest & Instagram with easy to manage auto queue and a great overview within your inbox to see how your audience is responding to your content!

eClincher review by Stacey H.
Stacey H.

"Best All in One Value I've Found"

What do you like best?

The options, plain and simple. You can do a lot with eClincher. Two best features and what comes up in every conversation where I recommend this tool is the inbox, and the queues. The ability to handle my conversations in one place is killer, and from there the ability to recycle my content and value is such a time saver.

What do you dislike?

I'll be honest, the one thing that kills me is the interface, it's functional. It's all about function over style and I respect that, but I do wish we could style it up a bit more. It's the most common feedback I get from people I refer the tool to as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like anything the best tool is the one you'll use, but this tool makes it easier for those who are more likely to not use anything because you only need to use ONE.

This tool saves a massive amount of time, not just on the scheduling part with the automated queues, but because for the most part, I go ONE PLACE. Not 6 or 7, 1. And going one place doesn't mean the exact same content goes to every network. I'm able to customize and schedule my content in one place PLUS I can engage with the responses in that same place.

eClincher review by Bill W.
Bill W.

"eClincher is awesome! Loving My New Social Media Management Tool "

What do you like best?

The all in one feel of the platform and ease of switching between brands

What do you dislike?

The depth of the platform is a bit frustrating. I'm paying for some features I don't currently need but will at some point. That's the reason for 9 out of 10

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to consider the features and do your research. I loved Ronit doing a complete live walk thru with me. I could ask questions and get instant answers. The live chat feature on my account screen is also nice for quick answers to questions from live people. During regular business hours, they respond within a few minutes. Outside of normal hours, when I wake up I have an answer to my problem.

I would also say as a newer social media manager, I'm a bit overwhelmed by the depth of the analytics. I'm sure with more experience I can come to understand them a bit deeper. I don't need super detailed reports right now. As I scale I will need numbers like this to refine my messaging and campaigns.

Overall, the biggest selling point to me was flexibility, the all-encompassing nature of the tool and great support.

An all in one platform that switches easily between brands I manage. The ability to scale without complex upgrades and add ons.

eClincher review by Maria Valentina T.
Maria Valentina T.

"Es una excelente aplicacion"

What do you like best?

Tienes un problema y el soporte técnico toma demasiado tiempo para responderte? Con eClincher no sufrirás eso de nuevo. Lo que realmente me gusta de la aplicación es el chat en vivo. Ofrece soporte técnico inmediato 24/7 en caso de tener algún problema.

What do you dislike?

Debido a los muchos perfiles sociales que administro, la plataforma se vuelve un poco lenta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Le recomiendo que obtenga una prueba gratuita primero para que pueda acostumbrarse, le aseguro que no le tomará mucho tiempo. Y asegúrese de escribir en el chat de soporte si tiene alguna duda o problema.

Con eClincher puedo ahorrar tiempo gracias a la función Auto Post Que es que publica automáticamente publicaciones en cualquier red social y tiene colas ilimitadas.

eClincher review by Eleana Kristina B.
Eleana Kristina B.

" Best social media management tool out there"

What do you like best?

I just schedule everything at one time and it’s done! I don’t have to post anything manually anymore. For sure the best platform for evergreen content so far. I love all the features, the social inbox, the canvas feature, the analytics feature, everything is great!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Eclincher came in the right time. The featureas are great, they're team is great and I'm getting results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really simple to use, but if you having trouble with understanding some features, they have really helpful tutorials and a very responsive team.

Thiss app allows you to post automatically, engage and listen to your followers, and measure the impact of your social media trhough the analytisc feature, all in a single location. What else can you ask for?

eClincher review by Thanasut V.
Thanasut V.

"My Swiss Army Tools"

What do you like best?

eClincher has all the features that I need, and it's really easy to use their interface. My favorite part is the powerful image editing that I can do and the preview of my every post on every social media channel. Also, auto scheduling and recycling my old content is super powerful, saves me 6 hours every week.

What do you dislike?

So far I love everything they offer, and I hear that there are more features coming soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

look at the amount of features that eClincher offers, compared to the competition they are 10x more powerful, and then just try it out. they have a free trial.

With eClincher I have automated every part of my social media. The tool allows me to find new content and influencers, to engage with my audience better and faster (through the social inbox) and to automatically schedule my content for the next 3-6 months in minutes.

eClincher review by Sarah T.
Sarah T.

"Clean, easy to use with all the Tools needed!"

What do you like best?

I discovered eClincher and tried the FREE trial and was immediately impressed! The platform is clean, easy to use. They have videos available and free demonstrations. I would highly recommend to any company to use this platform over the others.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. If I have an issue there is a 24hr chat help window or you can use the training videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You will be impressed as much as I am!

Time! Posting for various clients to their different platforms.

eClincher review by Andreína D.
Andreína D.

"Best social Media management tool!"

What do you like best?

When it comes to social media management, I'm really picky. And eClincher seems to fit all my needs! Incredible customer support, features and availability to connect to all my client's social network profiles. It's simply awesome! And they have many unique features which are terrific. Auto post with Queues is one of my favorites!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I do not dislike anything about it so far. It's pretty amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for the 14 day trial and request a live Demo. It helped me a lot to decide and to understand all features and uses of this tool. After that, you'll be as happy as me to subscribe!

Having to use more than one tool to manage my clients. I can do it all from eClincher!

eClincher review by Yagil B.
Yagil B.

"All around very good social media management platform"

What do you like best?

Can find everything I need on one platform, Intuitive and easy to use solution. I love the inbox where I can see all the aggregated responses, comments and new followers. The Analytics is very helpful to track progress. Scheduling posts is a breeze. The Auto Post feature helps automate and organize all my content, eliminating the need of consonantly scheduling posts. Price is very reasonable, definitely recommend it!

What do you dislike?

Not much, great return on investment. It will be great if they could add Twitter Cleanup (to remove people that do not follow back).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! Never looked back once we started using it.

Helps me manage my entire social media presence. Was able to save at least 10 hours a week with my social media activities. Was also able to increase social conversations, engagement and traffic to our website.

eClincher review by Juan G L.
Juan G L.

" The best tool I've found to optimize my work!"

What do you like best?

Since I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.

What do you dislike?

Regarding functionality, there's npthing I bad i can say about the app. I can’t say I love the interface, it’s really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure, give it a try!

I used to be so busy that I would forget to post on social media, with eClincher I can schedule post in advance and focus on other tasks. It really helped me manage my time more effitiently.

eClincher review by Gabriela  S.
Gabriela S.

"It is an Excellent Application !"

What do you like best?

In comparison with other social media management tools with which you have to continually post content and find new ones to promote, eClincher allows me to recycle my best content so I don’t have to go through the whole process all over again.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is not have found this tool before. I would have saved so much time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to try out eClincher. Is the best tool I’ve tried so far!

I used to spend too much time looking for new content to promote, but now I save time since with eClincher I can set up my best content and social posts to get published automatically and repeatedly.

eClincher review by D'Anne H.
D'Anne H.

"eClincher Rocks"

What do you like best?

You all are awesome. Just 3 days ago i thought to myself, I wish there was a MUCH EASIER way to move posts around in the queue. Like numbers and then a way to change the number for each post. And today, there is! Freaky cool. And, I don't have to remember hit Save! (you have no idea.)

What do you dislike?

Previous version forced you to scroll down to see all queued posts. Now it allows you to go to subsequent pages, eliminating the need for a magnifying glass! At the moment, there's nothing unacceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely review and consider eClincher before you make a decision to purchase from a competitor.

Using this to efficiently manage content across multiple platforms. I know it willl save us time and most importantly, allow for multiple staff to work together to manage social media communications.

eClincher review by Anderson G.
Anderson G.

"This is a very usefull application!"

What do you like best?

For me is important to know the effectiveness of my efforts when it comes to social media, with eClincher I can know that my efforts are paying off by analyzing how many people visited my website. And it is awesome since it can guide me to the right path!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is not have found this tool before, since I can understand follower’s trends easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With eClincher you have everything in just one place, you can even find out how social impacts your website traffic. You should get it now!

With eClincher I could analyze my website traffic and understand my audience. It is easy and simple to use tool.

eClincher review by Luis Daniel F.
Luis Daniel F.

"I like this app!"

What do you like best?

I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place. easy to use , easy to post ,use buffer in past, which is easy posting, but eclincher give most and best for posting.

What do you dislike?

I think, this app doesn't have cons. Regarding functionality, there's nothing bad I can say about the app. I can't say I love the interface, it's really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.

Now I spend less time on social media and can focus on other important areas of the business.

eClincher review by Leonardo B.
Leonardo B.

"Best tool for social media management!"

What do you like best?

I really love this app, it is indeed a very helpful tool! The feature that I love the most of eClincher is the social inbox which allows me to interact directly with my audience in just one place.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is not have found it before, my job would have been faster and simpler since the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eClincher is gold when it comes to social media management tools, so I really recommend to try it!

I am so busy sometimes that I forget to interact with my followers and answer the comments, but that is not a problem anymore with eClincher since I can do everything in just one place.

eClincher review by David S.
David S.

"Much better than the competition - highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

Auto-posting with queues! The fact that I can go on vacation and eClincher will automatically post for me is awesome.

I love the instant post preview for each social channel. In the past, I had to delete a lot of posts because they were not published the way I wanted them to appear...

What do you dislike?

So far... nothing! I like the direction eClincher is taking with automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do the free-trial! It's very likely that you will fall in love with it very quickly.

I can manage numerous social media accounts with it: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Youtube... And every client has a separate workspace! It saves me a crazy amount of time since I don't have to be scheduling things over and over again to have an evergreen content flowing. RSS integration works flawlessly with Wordpress blogs and websites.

eClincher review by Ariana Jose V.
Ariana Jose V.

"A great platform for social media "

What do you like best?

what I like best about eClincher is how easy it is to use. It doesn’t take any technical skills, any computer savvy, it’s super super simple. It helps me to automate everything, add content to my queues, and schedule to run everything all at once.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a few more integrations, like a zapier integration, or something that could integrate with my outlook calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to check out eClincher, start the free trial. I guarantee that you will find a ton of value for your business

eClincher significantly increased the time I have to spend on other important things like sales and product dev. I don’t have to sit on social media for hours. Thank God!

eClincher review by Kris J.
Kris J.

"Best service for managing social media profiles"

What do you like best?

eClincher (eC) saves me so much time every month by being able to automate posts for all of my clients. I put in a lot of time creating posts; eC allows me to maximize created content. The ability to pick dates and time for posts going out over 12+ months is an excellent way to get the most out of created content.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to find a complaint with eC. I only use Facebook; eC is built to handle more platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use eClincher! The tool saves so much time for those who manage multiple pages.

With the responsibility of managing over 10 pages, eC makes it easy for me to maximize created content and know how many posts are in the queue.

eClincher review by Jessica d.
Jessica d.

"Fast and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It doesn't take a lot of time to schedule things, you can reuse posts and re-edit them easily and there's an option to post across multiple platforms. Their service when it comes to issues with the program is also very helpful

What do you dislike?

There is no direct to instagram option and there's the occassional bug where I won't be able to access the program for a day especially on the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the calendar feature to keep track and avoid double posts. Definitely explore the gif and stock photo options as well!

Keeping track of several social media platforms and keeping your followers updated with relevant content without spending hours on this.

eClincher review by Alessandra I.
Alessandra I.

"Amazing product for social media management"

What do you like best?

What I really love of eClincher is the many integrations it has, my favorite one is Canva which allows me to create custom images to add to my posts.

What do you dislike?

I must say that although the interface is really easy to use, I believe it can be more attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clincher have a free one for 14 days. Give it a shot. You won't regret it!

In the past I use to used Hootsuite to manage my social media networks, but I changed eClincher since it meets all my needs. It not only makes my job simpler, it also makes me save time. A huge advantage.

eClincher review by Ana M.
Ana M.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

I got my entire nonprofit to switch to eclincher because they are simply the best. They have bulk uploading of posts, they allow me to automatically recycle posts and continuously publish them (forever), and the best part is that they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish. It's truly been a revolutionary change to our small company.

What do you dislike?

have nothing to put here because any time I needed a new feature eclincher made it happen. Really an excellent and receptive company

eclincher does all my publishing automatically and helps me boost engagement considerably with the social inbox feature, also I'm really enjoying the team member feature, I added my coworkers and now we are working all together and very efficiently

eClincher review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"eClincher is great"

What do you like best?

I have utilized eClincher for several years. I use it to schedule personal posts and for business. I further utilize the application to post life saving severe weather information in the Joplin, Missouri / Bentonville, Arkansas Markets. The application is very user friendly and their customer service is the best I have ever experienced with any app.

If you have a need to manage multiple social media platforms, there is only one application - eClincher.

- Steve Douglas

@DopplerDouglas

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am totally satisfied with this product.

The ease of scheduling posts to multiple platforms at once.

Learn more about eClincher

eClincher Videos

Learning about eClincher?

* We monitor all eClincher reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.9