Ecwid

Ecwid

Ecwid offers the performance and flexibility you need, with none of the hassles you don't.

Work for Ecwid?

Learning about Ecwid?

Ecwid Reviews

Showing 78 Ecwid reviews
Ecwid review by <span>Maria S.</span>
Maria S.

Amazing!

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Ecwid is the ease of set up. I have recommended Ecwid store to many of my customers to use for their websites. It takes literally 5 minutes to set up and adding products is a breeze. No need to sift through millions of options to set up a basic store!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I found was a bit hard to set up, was a way to display products (by date). I couldn't figure out how to drag them around to set an order I wanted, I'm not sure what I was missing. I had to look up how to sort by date on Ecwid support and found an answer pretty fast. Their support is excellent.

Overall, really love my store and recommend Ecwid!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just set it up and add your products and you're good to go! :)

I was looking for an easy way to sell my book covers and Ecwid is perfect for this task. I realized that later on I will be able to sort my products into different categories once I have larger stock.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ecwid
Ecwid review by <span>Arthur L.</span>
Arthur L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Simple and effective way to run an E Commerce store.

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use. Interface is very intuitive. In most cases the free package works great, but if you move up to paid package its benefits are well worth the cost.

It has the ability to tie in to Facebook and other social media platforms. Simple to use in that regard as well.

Very simple for customers to use with multiple options for multiple items and materials be they physical or digital.

What do you dislike?

Digital media has to be downloaded per item, rather then just having a one point upload and then customer purchases and downloads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use for a small one person shop up to a large business.

Running Airsoft events, were purchasing tickets are often the corner stone to making the event successful, ECWID gives a powerful and simple tool thats easy to use by customers. Its very easy to keep track of players as they purchase tickets, and get information out to them in a swift and concise manner.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Ecwid review by <span>Charlotte H.</span>
Charlotte H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Cost-effective e-commerce solution with robust functionality

What do you like best?

We were looking for a cost-effective e-commerce solution that had the functionality we needed to grow our ecommerce side of our skincare business. As we already had a couple of websites the main feature we were looking for was the integration of the ecommerce widget into our Joomla and Wordpress sites. This was accomplished really, really seamlessly with Ecwid. The additional add on features that we have since integrated into Ecwid - the product search feature and reviews feature - also went very well. We are constantly given tips for these types of add-ons in the dashboard and through the Ecwid blog, which is a very nice feature for learning and updating as we go. Ecwid has everything we need for running our ecommerce for both the wholesale and the retail side of our business, including automated emails, discount coupons, group discounts and abandoned cart offers.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with integrating Yotpo for reviews .Some issues in the beginning with keeping our wholesale products and prices from showing up on google. But we got those resolved and customer service and technical support has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing varies with plans from 0 to $99 a month depending on the size and number of products you are selling so you can try a plan on for size and then upgrade later. If you are looking for a widget that will integrate easily with your existing website you can't go wrong. We did look at shopify as well but because we were happy with our own website(s) we chose ecwid to integrate into the existing. We started with the Ecwid business plan (2500 products for $35/mo) and it worked fine for us for a long time. We upgraded recently to the unlimited plan ($99/mo) because we wanted the increased mobile functionality, were happy with the service so we knew we would be staying with it, and we were offered a decent discount for the upgrade and an annual subscription. We have had minimal issues since inception, and for the most part everything has functioned as promised. Anytime we have had any minor issue or query the customer support has been very quick and very efficient. Additional apps have helped us add things to the platform that we wanted but that Ecwid did not provide built in, such as: Product Search Enhancer; Tabber: Product Description tabs; Yotpo: Ratings and Reviews and Tidio: Live Chat; These additional apps were available to review in the dashboard and very easy to integrate. The platform itself is also simple for our staff processing orders on the back-end to use who are not very technically savvy. All in all a decent ecommerce solution for a fair price.

Ecommerce solutions for both the wholesale and the retail side of our business. Increased sales with the capacity to offer discounts, free shipping offers and abandoned cart offers.

Ecwid review by <span>Sue R.</span>
Sue R.

YES! Try Ecwid!

What do you like best?

Ecwid is incredibly easy to use! If I can do it, trust me so can you. If you have any tech knowledge, you should be able to have your store up and running within the day. I look forward to adding additional features and taking advantage of all that Ecwid has to offer. I have had the need to contact customer service three times, only because I did not know how to use a feature. The customer service person was very pleasant, helpful and patient with my lack of most tech knowledge and stayed with me on the p hone until he was sure that I had accomplished my objective. Ecwid is certainly a service you should try.

What do you dislike?

I have not had the opportunity to use all of the features yet, however I have not come across a problem so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. You will not be sorry.

I had no idea how to set up a Facebook store, no idea how to set up to accept charge cards, offer sales and discounts, how to track sales and empty shopping carts, or how to get all of this onto Facebook. Ecwid took care of everything! There are numerous apps that you can use with Ecwid's program from emails to designing your site, from live chat, digital gift certificates and Ebay/Amazon integration. The number and variety of apps that you can use with Ecwid is most likely, everything you would ever need.

Ecwid review by <span>Joy M.</span>
Joy M.

Ecwid Review

What do you like best?

Ecwid is easy to use with a basic understanding of a website and software. If you can navigate your website, you can navigate Ecwid. I can connect my Square account easily to take payments. Ecwid also gives you many choices of website soft that will interface with Ecwid.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything I don't like about Ecwid. I think they will continue to improve their current product. they seem to be committed to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions in the chat room and let Ecwid help you with problems. Read the articles and watch the videos that Ecwid puts out.

An easy way to add E-Commerce to my website. Adding selling online to my brick and mortar business has been a goal of mine for years. I had a website built and Ecwid made it fairly easy to integrate E-Commerce. Once you watch the videos, they covered 90% of my questions. I did need to chat with the team on a few things.

Ecwid review by <span>TANIA-MARIA X.</span>
TANIA-MARIA X.

Convenience at a great price!

What do you like best?

Love the easy set up with very convenient features including using my own domain mannaetchings.com all at a low monthly price. Not to mention shopping cart integrates with social media! Awesome customer support. I am very very happy with ecwid!

What do you dislike?

There are various hosting costs and the one I selected is perfect as I work on building my business. Do not have anything in particular I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy set up and easy social media integration. I realize my needs are basic so be sure to chat with ecwid rep who are very knowledgeable before making your decision. Once you pay, your fee is no refundable!

Clearly having a shopping cart and an easy checkout process is the way to go. Cannot imagine having my Facebook customers inboxing me inquiring about each Manna Bookmark. Especially when my items are one of a kind so the basic free ecwid option does not but the one I chose is still very affordable and keeps up with inventory, taxes and calculates shipping worldwide. LOVE it!

Learn more about Ecwid

Ecwid Videos

Ecwid Downloads

Learning about Ecwid?

* We monitor all Ecwid reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.