Ecwid

Ecwid

Ecwid offers the performance and flexibility you need, with none of the hassles you don't.

Work for Ecwid?

Learning about Ecwid?

Ecwid Reviews

Showing 92 Ecwid reviews
Ecwid review by Dominique D.
Dominique D.

"ECWID has exceptional ecommerce platform tools, enhancements, and demonstrates willingness support"

What do you like best?

The wide variation of selections, designs, and template layouts to choose from. The ability to create your own styles. Each Product has excellent feature options. Ability to use Videos with product(s) listings. ECWID is established with all platforms and organizations and companies, that I am a member, affiliated, associated, and/or do business with.

What do you dislike?

Customer traffic viewer and Buyers issues The dislike actually falls within my boundaries of still learning and have not fully implemented the tutorials provided, So many are available daily and great to not have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend new Entrepreneurs should try ECWID as an excellent startup to learn for future success. Less times and money, will not be wasted.

I am resolving marketing methods and storefront enhancements tools for my Viewers and Buyers to gain easier interest in my products for better productivity and sales. I am working on projects for the storefront to gain more exposure and repeat business clientele, such as, providing discounts, giveaways, contests, referral program, subscriptions, recommendation, affiliate programs, requested products and designs ability, and a wide range of product pricings.

I have realized that the many knowledge based tutorials offered continuously by ECWID, should be focused on more, follow through with task completions. These benefits are definite positive features and tutorials that will allow me to fulfill my visions and goals towards future successi

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ecwid
Ecwid review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Ecwid is the ease of set up. I have recommended Ecwid store to many of my customers to use for their websites. It takes literally 5 minutes to set up and adding products is a breeze. No need to sift through millions of options to set up a basic store!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I found was a bit hard to set up, was a way to display products (by date). I couldn't figure out how to drag them around to set an order I wanted, I'm not sure what I was missing. I had to look up how to sort by date on Ecwid support and found an answer pretty fast. Their support is excellent.

Overall, really love my store and recommend Ecwid!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just set it up and add your products and you're good to go! :)

I was looking for an easy way to sell my book covers and Ecwid is perfect for this task. I realized that later on I will be able to sort my products into different categories once I have larger stock.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Ecwid review by Arthur L.
Arthur L.

"Simple and effective way to run an E Commerce store. "

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use. Interface is very intuitive. In most cases the free package works great, but if you move up to paid package its benefits are well worth the cost.

It has the ability to tie in to Facebook and other social media platforms. Simple to use in that regard as well.

Very simple for customers to use with multiple options for multiple items and materials be they physical or digital.

What do you dislike?

Digital media has to be downloaded per item, rather then just having a one point upload and then customer purchases and downloads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use for a small one person shop up to a large business.

Running Airsoft events, were purchasing tickets are often the corner stone to making the event successful, ECWID gives a powerful and simple tool thats easy to use by customers. Its very easy to keep track of players as they purchase tickets, and get information out to them in a swift and concise manner.

Ecwid review by Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.

"Cost-effective e-commerce solution with robust functionality"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a cost-effective e-commerce solution that had the functionality we needed to grow our ecommerce side of our skincare business. As we already had a couple of websites the main feature we were looking for was the integration of the ecommerce widget into our Joomla and Wordpress sites. This was accomplished really, really seamlessly with Ecwid. The additional add on features that we have since integrated into Ecwid - the product search feature and reviews feature - also went very well. We are constantly given tips for these types of add-ons in the dashboard and through the Ecwid blog, which is a very nice feature for learning and updating as we go. Ecwid has everything we need for running our ecommerce for both the wholesale and the retail side of our business, including automated emails, discount coupons, group discounts and abandoned cart offers.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with integrating Yotpo for reviews .Some issues in the beginning with keeping our wholesale products and prices from showing up on google. But we got those resolved and customer service and technical support has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing varies with plans from 0 to $99 a month depending on the size and number of products you are selling so you can try a plan on for size and then upgrade later. If you are looking for a widget that will integrate easily with your existing website you can't go wrong. We did look at shopify as well but because we were happy with our own website(s) we chose ecwid to integrate into the existing. We started with the Ecwid business plan (2500 products for $35/mo) and it worked fine for us for a long time. We upgraded recently to the unlimited plan ($99/mo) because we wanted the increased mobile functionality, were happy with the service so we knew we would be staying with it, and we were offered a decent discount for the upgrade and an annual subscription. We have had minimal issues since inception, and for the most part everything has functioned as promised. Anytime we have had any minor issue or query the customer support has been very quick and very efficient. Additional apps have helped us add things to the platform that we wanted but that Ecwid did not provide built in, such as: Product Search Enhancer; Tabber: Product Description tabs; Yotpo: Ratings and Reviews and Tidio: Live Chat; These additional apps were available to review in the dashboard and very easy to integrate. The platform itself is also simple for our staff processing orders on the back-end to use who are not very technically savvy. All in all a decent ecommerce solution for a fair price.

Ecommerce solutions for both the wholesale and the retail side of our business. Increased sales with the capacity to offer discounts, free shipping offers and abandoned cart offers.

Ecwid review by Sue R.
Sue R.

"YES! Try Ecwid!"

What do you like best?

Ecwid is incredibly easy to use! If I can do it, trust me so can you. If you have any tech knowledge, you should be able to have your store up and running within the day. I look forward to adding additional features and taking advantage of all that Ecwid has to offer. I have had the need to contact customer service three times, only because I did not know how to use a feature. The customer service person was very pleasant, helpful and patient with my lack of most tech knowledge and stayed with me on the p hone until he was sure that I had accomplished my objective. Ecwid is certainly a service you should try.

What do you dislike?

I have not had the opportunity to use all of the features yet, however I have not come across a problem so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. You will not be sorry.

I had no idea how to set up a Facebook store, no idea how to set up to accept charge cards, offer sales and discounts, how to track sales and empty shopping carts, or how to get all of this onto Facebook. Ecwid took care of everything! There are numerous apps that you can use with Ecwid's program from emails to designing your site, from live chat, digital gift certificates and Ebay/Amazon integration. The number and variety of apps that you can use with Ecwid is most likely, everything you would ever need.

Ecwid review by Joy M.
Joy M.

"Ecwid Review"

What do you like best?

Ecwid is easy to use with a basic understanding of a website and software. If you can navigate your website, you can navigate Ecwid. I can connect my Square account easily to take payments. Ecwid also gives you many choices of website soft that will interface with Ecwid.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything I don't like about Ecwid. I think they will continue to improve their current product. they seem to be committed to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions in the chat room and let Ecwid help you with problems. Read the articles and watch the videos that Ecwid puts out.

An easy way to add E-Commerce to my website. Adding selling online to my brick and mortar business has been a goal of mine for years. I had a website built and Ecwid made it fairly easy to integrate E-Commerce. Once you watch the videos, they covered 90% of my questions. I did need to chat with the team on a few things.

Ecwid review by TANIA-MARIA X.
TANIA-MARIA X.

"Convenience at a great price!"

What do you like best?

Love the easy set up with very convenient features including using my own domain mannaetchings.com all at a low monthly price. Not to mention shopping cart integrates with social media! Awesome customer support. I am very very happy with ecwid!

What do you dislike?

There are various hosting costs and the one I selected is perfect as I work on building my business. Do not have anything in particular I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy set up and easy social media integration. I realize my needs are basic so be sure to chat with ecwid rep who are very knowledgeable before making your decision. Once you pay, your fee is no refundable!

Clearly having a shopping cart and an easy checkout process is the way to go. Cannot imagine having my Facebook customers inboxing me inquiring about each Manna Bookmark. Especially when my items are one of a kind so the basic free ecwid option does not but the one I chose is still very affordable and keeps up with inventory, taxes and calculates shipping worldwide. LOVE it!

Ecwid review by David F.
David F.

"Great option for small shops"

What do you like best?

Ecwid offers a great 10 item cart for for Free allowing many to test the waters with no financial hit for the cart. Their enhanced cart is offered at a reasonable cost and the cart integrates easily into social feeds and Facebook marketplace.

What do you dislike?

Ecwid comes with an easy interface to social but I would like to see more integrations with various platforms such as more api links with email providers, CRMs, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you know exactly what your absolute must-have‘s are for the shopping cart, this solution might be a perfect one for your needs. If you require a great deal of integration be aware that you will need a developer that can use the API to link the necessary programs otherwise you are stuck with a limited yet growing number of integrations. I have found this solution to meet my needs currently and I believe it to be scalable as well.

Cart options are plentiful yet few solve all needs and Ecwid comes close and for a price fair enough to run a business. The benefit is you can try with a few products Free for Life and if it works up the inventory. This is a perfect solution for those with a few Quality items.

Ecwid review by Marjorie J.
Marjorie J.

"Loving Everything Ecwid"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the platform. I've been working in it all day without a hitch.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to inset the product image in the description. I use external links rather than the in-platform buy buttons and I'd love to align them with the image to the side rather than at the bottom without coding. But it's certainly not a deal breaker. My site looks great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself about a day or so to play around with all the features before you set up your store. I went back several times and added features to products I'd already loaded because I kept discovering more cool stuff!

It's a huge time saver over placing products directly on my site. I sell books and I can easily move them from category to category with Ecwid. It's a life saver.

Ecwid review by Miles S.
Miles S.

"Great eCommerce Solution That Is Simple To Use"

What do you like best?

Ecwid is really easy to get up and running and to start selling. They offer a lot of features for the most advanced users, but even if you don't do a lot of work on the web it is easy to understand. They roll out features often and are very active in developing new things that the community requests.

What do you dislike?

Right now we're very happy with the Ecwid solution. Due to the type of products being sold it was difficult to find an eCommerce solution that allowed us to operate, but Ecwid was OK with them. Most of the products are a type of ammunition component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ecwid is a great solution for an eCommerce site. You can use it as just a cart/shop/checkout or you can use it as your entire site. It really offers a lot of options and they are very helpful when solving problems.

We are using Ecwid to act as our shop/cart/checkout. We are not using it as our main website, but we send people off-site to Ecwid.

Ecwid review by Rachel D.
Rachel D.

"Perfect for a one-woman operation"

What do you like best?

I own and operate a home-based crafting business. This is a one-woman operation and between creating custom pieces, and dealing with all the other minutia of owning a small business, I needed a easy-to-use service to sell my products online. I initially tried the free service, focused on selling on Facebook. It was intuitive and professional looking. I have upgraded twice since then, and love the Starter Site. Also, I have been very impressed with the responsive customer service.

What do you dislike?

This is not a complaint about Ecwid specifically -- but Facebook continues to limit the visibility of 3rd party shopping apps on mobile devices. My Ecwid "Store" tab is available for FB to computer users, but not on mobile devices. Ecwid has done a good job with suggesting work-arounds for this limitation. However, I hope that FB can come to an agreement with services like Ecwid so that my shop is visible to anyone who visits my FB page regardless of the device they are using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already recommended this product to other home-based crafters. I love it.

I was looking for an alternative to selling on Etsy. The main benefit is the ability to direct customers to my Starter Site. So far, the feedback I've gotten is that check-out is very straight forward. I can offer coupons and other promotions and update the status of orders very easily. I'm very pleased with the professional appearance of the site and look forward to continuing to build my brand.

Ecwid review by Courtney B.
Courtney B.

"Ecwid is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of set-up & use, ability to customize, capacity for infinite options in my shops' dropdown menus (vs. other platforms that limit you to a small amount), enhancements that get launched consistently and ESPECIALLY the customer service, which is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

I wish when I added an option for the dropdown menu in bulk product update that there would be a way to alphabetize, or control the order in one area for it to replicate to the rest. I list new non-profits that we partner with constantly and have to manually change placement as needed in each individual product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and see how easy it is to set things up, as well as the flexibility in designs, Enhancements/apps you can add, etc.

I found Ecwid when I searched for an e-commerce store that would allow for many options in the drop-down menu. I also loved that it's a web store that can move with you if you change website host companies.

Ecwid review by Cheuk Yui L.
Cheuk Yui L.

"The best platform for indie artist and crafter"

What do you like best?

The cart system is great, especially for artist selling custom made artwork like me.

It allows lots of option and price variation. It can be easily connected to different social network and do selling directly. I can also plug it in my blog so I can introduce my works, showing how I make them, and this could benefit the sales.

I also love the embed product function, which let you to paste the product coding to any webpage you manage, and you can sell your item there directly, it could also be used as an affiliate adv to exchange with your other business partner.

What do you dislike?

The only improvement needed is some more options for adjusting the layout of the starter site, although it can be done by CSS right now. It would be great to have a few store front layout to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great for startup, and it also have lots of option in it, so it is also very adaptive for a long term growing of an online business.

I have checked tens of other e-commerce solution, and I find that ecwid would be the most cost-effective solution for me. Moreover, as it has a great system, it save a lot of time in putting up my works in the store in comparing to other platform I used before. And, the connection to google analytic and facebook pixel also let me know more about my customers.

Ecwid review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Ecwid | Integrated with Adobe Business Catalyst and Adobe Muse"

What do you like best?

Ecwid provides for easy to navigate and operate e-commerce. I was able to very easily import my product catalogue, adjust settings for areas such as shipping, discounts and product descriptions. Additionally, I was able to integrate Ecwid into my Adobe Muse website and Adobe Business Catalyst website hosting, as well as easily using Square as a payment platform.

What do you dislike?

There's very little I dislike. Especially with higher-paid plans, Ecwid support is able to work around any challenges that you may have, and can built custom solutions for your website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's well worth the additional cost to sign up for the Unlimited Plan, which allows you to integrate with Square POS, as well as full live-support.

I needed a third party e-commerce site with which to create an online catalogue on my website which was built with Adobe Muse and hosted with Adobe Business Catalyst.

Ecwid review by Aarona T.
Aarona T.

"Super easy to implement and create a great user shopping experience"

What do you like best?

I have been using ECWID for my shopping cart for a couple of years now and it's worked perfectly. It was easy to implement and super easy to create custom coupons, shipping and specials. You don't need to be a developer or understand programming in order to create a great user shopping experience with Ecwid.

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to figure out how to implement customer reviews and it doesn't integrate well with Facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for the small, transnational ecommerce company

I needed a shopping cart that could be easily set up with my website. Not being a developer, I tried the shopping cart recommended by iPage my site host but that was too difficult. I found Ecwid and it solved all of my e-commerce issues from set up, to customization of shipping options, promotions, inventory management, and most of all it provides a great user shopping experience.

Ecwid review by James T.
James T.

"Compared to our previous platform, ecwid is a breeze to use"

What do you like best?

The sales come up almost straight away on my smartphone so I know as soon as a sale comes through. Also there is a record of every sale, but it is divided up into various sections like ordered but not shipped, or ordered not paid, so you can know at what stage of the process your customer is at. If need be you can then take action eg if they haven't paid, why haven't they paid?

What do you dislike?

Because we are a wine producer, in other words alcohol, we cannot sell our products through a Facebook shop or Instagram account. This is frustrating but it isn't really Ecwid's fault. However, if they could facilitate a change in Facebook's policy that would be great! After all we can boost a post on Facebook and we can advertise on Facebook. We just need to set the minimum age for people to be able to view the boost/ ad and make sure it is over the minimum drinking age. If it is OK to do this, why can't Facebook come up with some rules that will let us sell through a shop front? It's just algorithms and coding after all...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how easy it is to use

Record keeping, call to address issues, it has made me a better customer relations Manager (although I still have some way to go!!)

Ecwid review by User

"I have found ECWID staff very helpful"

What do you like best?

The patience shown when I am being stupid....I am not that switched on with some of the terminology, so rather than treat me like an idiot ECWID staff seem to be able to talk me through how to do something in simple terms

What do you dislike?

I dont like the fact that I have to have 100 items per page on ECWID products area & also hate it when I edit something & click save, then click the back arrow after the saved green tick and the page goes back to the top of the 100 item page....I have to scroll down which is time consuming if a lot of editing has to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to upload pics, & write description's, & set shipping, stock etc., Plenty of support for someone like me who is OK with this technology but still have some learning to do.

Good customer service & a website cart for a very reasonable price for a small business like mine.

"E-commerce made easy"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of using Ecwid and the ability to do an online store tied to Facebook.

I have two stores in two places. Ecwid figures up my shipping costs as the orders are placed as well as tax.

I also like the fact Ecwid has various apps offered. I use Shipstation to ship my orders as they are placed.

If you are looking for an easy, but professional looking way to set up your online store this is it!

What do you dislike?

I truly do not like anything about Ecwid. I have been using Ecwid since last year and I have not had any problems.

I did not have an official online store before and now with Ecwid my customers can go to my Facebook store my web page store and place their order. So so easy! I have my store in one place that automatically collects payments, shipping costs, and tax.

I do not have to make any contact with my customers, whereas before, customers were contact me to order products and I was sending them a paypal link to pay for their products.

I was also going to the post office to ship out each order. I do everything from home now. Ecwid has saved me so much time!

Ecwid review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"LOVE LOVE LOVE the service they provide."

What do you like best?

As our business grows, Ecwid is there for us, we started out with the "free" version, then upgraded to the "venture package" because our business is growing each month, we have now upgraded to the Business package, this entitles us to more capabilities to grow even more!

What do you dislike?

there really isn't anything I dislike... I've had my business and website for 16 months and they have helped me every step of the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Ecwid for anyone wanting to start or continue a business. Very easy to use but also great for those that have experience building a website. Very professional website even for the "free" one. Support team is always there to help either through chat or phone call(must upgrade to receive phone support). Cost is anywhere from free to the unlimited plan(not sure how much that is as I have only upgraded to the business plan).... The business plan is only $35 a month and it includes so much more to help a business grow, like mine is doing... I have had my website for 16 months and I will continue to keep ecwid around as my website provider. The only thing I wish they would incorporate would be a business email to go along with the website... that I have to source out to another company, but Other than that, there is nothing else I would change.

being able to easily accept payments online by linking in my current providers to make it easy for our customers to check out in one location securely.

"Easy processing & flow"

What do you like best?

Ecwid is very easy to use for both our business & customers. It creates an easy flow for both our business & the customer. I like that everything is in plain view & easy to operate. Everything is pretty straight forward for the customers. Our out of state customers are now able to purchase our in house products. I would recommend Ecwid to any other business that wants to sell products online instead of using Paypal or Shopify.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I dont like, It's pretty straight forward. I would like to see an options to print off shipping labels to make our shipping processes a lot smoother. I'm not sure if Ecwid does this already but I would like them to notify the customer every time the process of there order changes so the customer can stay up to date on the purchased product and when to expect it. Customers like to stay connected and know when they will be receiving there products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely like it just as much as paypal, the only thing I would change differently is allowing us to print off shipping labels.

Ecwid provides business for our online store. Making it easy for our customers to use. Ecwid is allowing all of our out of state supporter and customers ability to purchase our in house products. This is starting to create good outside revenue for the office.

Ecwid review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Easy to navigate and pretty to look at!"

What do you like best?

When I first looked for a website building company, my first pick ended up being too simple of a site and not enough control. I then went with an OpenCart system and this was waaaaay too complicated -- just too much for a smaller business like mine. So just like Goldilocks and the Three Bears, the third company (Ecwid) was just right. I like how easy it is to build a site in minutes and even easier to make changes. The cost is great too!

What do you dislike?

Believe it or not, there isn't anything I don't like. Customer service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small to medium sized company, Ecwid is your saving grace. Even a non computer saavy person can easily navigate the site and upload a new website in a matter of one or two hours.

I have a clean site to sell my homemade balms and scrubs without breaking the bank. It also integrates with my business Facebook page, therefore doubling my exposure. And I'm alerted immediately when I get an order. Love the iPhone app too!

Ecwid review by Celestia S.
Celestia S.

"Ecwid for all my businesses"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the different tiers for different purposes and amounts of products. It's great to add to an existing website or to add to a facebook page.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to upgrade so much to get some of the features I would like despite only having 2 or 3 items in a store.

Quick and easy way to have product or event sales. It has allowed us to avoid excess service charges from other event ticket suppliers and having the money from the tickets sales tied up until well after the event.

Ecwid review by Administrator

"Great platform for an easy selling system"

What do you like best?

I had a lady set up my website and linked Ecwid to it for the sales portion. I went into it blind not knowing no what to expect. I found it an easy platform til navigate my myself and quickly got everything set up. I really like do that you could duplicate products and just edit the few things you needed to for similar listings. LOVE the fact that I can have the upload photo option. It was a necessity for me.

What do you dislike?

The new backside of Ecwid isn’t as easy to navigate. I preferred the previous version that was easier to navigate for the categories/products portion of it.

People can upload their photos right through the website saving everyone a step. That was a necessity I had to have for my business and Ecwid Is one of the few who offer it.

Ecwid review by Consultant

"Ecwid Makes Selling on Facebook Easy"

What do you like best?

Ecwid was on of our first ecommerce endeavors. We were early to start an online store on Facebook and ecwid helped us to easily create a store and start selling on Facebook for free. We've also subscribed to their premium service which offers many more features.

What do you dislike?

It would be good for the store to get more visibility. SEM, SEO and reaching a greater audience outside of facebook while still be on Facebook would be great. Of course, having more premium features included for free is always welcome, but we understand the need to monetize and appreciate what we've been given for free. Would love more woocommerce integration,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ecwid is a great way to easily set up a store and start selling on the internet. We recommend it.

We've been able to quickly and easily build and "attach" a store to Facebook. This enabled us to sell on Facebook. We've seen some sales, but would like it to be much more (Amazon for instance, dwarfs the sales there despite good page audiences).

Ecwid review by Dani V.
Dani V.

"Such a simple platform that does so much!"

What do you like best?

I love how it connects with my Square Card Reader and allows me to have my own website extension to share with my customers.

What do you dislike?

I have issues with embedding my store. Because I would have to upgrade both ecwid and my wordpress website, I chose to upgrade ecwid as it gave me more value. Further down the line I will upgrade my website but it would be nice to have an inbetween.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if it fits your needs. Play with the online store wizard.

Online Store and creating a platform for my customers to review all my products

Ecwid review by Aris J.
Aris J.

"Great shopping cart with termendous amount of flexibility"

What do you like best?

The fact that its user friendly and easy to integrate into your website. Easy to train staff to add products and run promotions. Overall very well coded shopping cart. We have used it for over 3 years with no issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment. They are adding so many new integrated products sometimes its hard to keep up. We usually check their new product added section to ensure we are fully integrated with the latest products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue growing and surprise your customers.

Shopping cart coding, integration and management. That fact that we installed it inhouse and manage it inhouse without outside help.

"Ecwid Review"

What do you like best?

Price for entry into ecommerce environment, ease of use, ability to utilize the tool across multiple platforms (facebook, ecwid built pages, my own pages built through my web host). I also like the form emails sent to customers and my ability to edit the code on those. I also like the payment processing ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Shipping costs are a little higher than what I get quoted and I don't have a special account with anyone. This may be due to my inability to put the right shipping information in. Also, if utilizing only the Ecwid built pages, the items do not show up in google search, though I was able to fix that by building my own blocks on my website and linking in the payment/cart options to it.

We are expanding the reach of our business.

Ecwid review by Nicolás G.
Nicolás G.

"Ecwid; a real alternative to Prestashop / Woocommerce / Bigcartel"

What do you like best?

No matter how big is your business, Ecwid should be your shop app. It has everything you would actually look for when setting up your virtual shop plus many add-ons that makes it the number one selling tech on the net. Just create your shop, settle up some categories and start adding items, later on config your payment option and you are ready to go... that's five minutes, no more.

What do you dislike?

Ecwid is based on AJAX technology so sometimes it cannot work properly under your AJAX website. Besides that, it is difficult to dislike anything as the Ecwid team keep improving their platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try and enjoy the difference. I switched two shops to Ecwid, had it recommended to a friend and well, all very satisfied.

At first I thought of using a free based solution like Bigcartel, only to realize they only have 6 items in their free version, so I switched to Ecwid, with 10 items on their free plan, and later on, i found it so useful that I moved to the next plan (and had many more features).

Ecwid review by Administrator in Fine Art
Administrator in Fine Art

"Our experience with Ecwid so far."

What do you like best?

The ease of use, layout is intuitive. There are not many delays from Ecwid and their customer support is fantastic, they have helped me out a lot recently.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be more choice of applications that can cater to companies that require more complex feautres for their product listings, calculators are a much needed feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use it for general products then it's probably one of the best Ecommerce platforms out there, although if you have products that require a continual complicated setup with many custom variations then you need to be prepared to pay quite a bit of money for custom development.

Being able to bulk upload products and have the application directly on our phones to support customers has been a great advantage so far.

Ecwid review by Taylor W.
Taylor W.

"makes my online business better"

What do you like best?

Ecwid is easy to use, and my favorite part is being able to see the "abandoned carts". I've been able to follow up and still get a sale from people who might have been wishy washy about buying.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the aesthetic on the website that has a sign in box in the top right corner of my store rather than simply showing my listings.

Being able to contact customers that abandoned carts and getting sales from them wherever possible.

Ecwid review by Jussi P.
Jussi P.

"Easy solution for simple webstore needs"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, easy to add products, descriptions, images, related documents. Basically anything you could think of, bar a few important things (see the dislikes). Helpful customer service. Relatively inexpensive even at higher levels, and very reasonably priced compared to for example Shopify (although Shopify of course offers way more functionalities).

What do you dislike?

US-centric, which can cause issues with setting up shipping (specifically calculating shipping costs automatically). I had to spend a day inputting values from a spreadsheet to automate shipping cost calculations for our webstore.

Took a while for Ecwid to implement a solution for EU-based customers to validate their VAT IDs and to be able to purchase with 0% VAT. This caused some issues for us, but luckily now Ecwid has come up with a solution.

Missing basic things like abandoned cart recovery, but there are some solutions in the app store.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great option for a simple webstore with a limited number of products (might work for a large amount as well, but haven't tested, so can't say for sure). Good if you have limited coding skills.

Selling high-end products in test quantities to free up sales team's time.

"Easy to Use Solution"

What do you like best?

It's so easily integrated into my Weebly site, and updates in real time. There's no room for confusion as it just happens automatically.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. It's an easy to use system, although if I had to nit pick I'd say the save button isn't the easiest position when you've done a whole page, maybe having a second save button at the bottom?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definatly consider using this package. The cost (in AUD even when converted) is well worth it in my instance as the first few orders that came through have offset it well.

Ecwid is a cheaper solution than adding a business upgrade in my website. It's also easier to use as I did try the other way first

Ecwid review by Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.

"Good platform for small business"

What do you like best?

The free version has just about all the features I need to run my business and make sales online. It also includes a thorough and easy to understand section with Order History

What do you dislike?

Paying for a monthly plan just isn't in my budget right now, so a few features that I think would be useful are out of my reach.

Ecwid allows me to receive orders, make sales, customize my listings, and communicate with my customers

Ecwid review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Great platform, really works well for our business"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and navigate, customer service is excellent

What do you dislike?

I can’t link with DHL as no apps appear to work in Ireland. It would save me some time with shipping labels if my DHL account was linked

A reliable platform that allowed me to offer an option of a custom box in which customers can choose 10 items to go in to one box. Thanks to the developer team in Ecwid I can do this

Ecwid review by Administrator

"Affordable, great features, easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up your store. I have had no experience with online stores or web design and this was a breeze. I must be honest to say that before I ventured into the online sphere, I was terrified at the thought of designing my own website. I didn't want to pay someone to design it, so I was really pleased to see that Ecwid has the easiest starter site that you can set up quickly.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have some of the more advanced features in the "budget" package. I would also like a slightly more intricate site to migrate to than the starter site. Maybe something that has options like choosing different fonts or has a different layout. Preferably an option or alternatively for a small extra fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate - just do it :) I think Ecwid seems to be relatively unknown as when I mention it to friends, they don't recognise the name. Well, it is a bit unusual... To be honest, the initial attraction was the price, but after using the platform, it's way more than that. Just the ease-of-use alone is worth it.

It's just easy to use and update. The idea was to sell a niche product on a website that looks good and is easy to navigate on any device. Initially I thought that most people would use a normal computer, but I have since realised most sales come through mobile devices. The nice thing is that Ecwid automatically resizes your site to fit the device. Another amazing thing is their app which I downloaded from the Google play store. As soon as an order comes through, it comes straight through to my phone, so I know to get the order ready.

Ecwid review by Antwanyce R.
Antwanyce R.

"Ecwid review"

What do you like best?

Great tool for your online business. Easy to use with lots of neat features and very affordable. Switching to this definitely helped streamline tracking, inventory, emails, sales, processing and shipping.. I highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I haven't figured it out yet but the way to add shipping cost for different countries is tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give Ecwid a try so many nice features and customizable.

I covered that in my first comment.

Ecwid review by Zach B.
Zach B.

"Non-Profit Merch Store"

What do you like best?

Built for ease of use and getting things up quick. Looks great and ability to match the store look automatically if chosen.

What do you dislike?

Need to purchase upper levels if you want for some needed features. Example: Sell a Shirt that comes in various sizes. You can set overall quantity on item but not on each size. I am on Venture Plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great pricing and easy to use. They seem to give out promo codes for renewing at lower price which we may want to do in future.

Selling on Facebook and on our website. We sells nesting dolls and other items from overseas to help promote the work we do in those countries.

Ecwid review by Administrator

"Small Non-Profit Social Enterprise Loves Ecwid Experience"

What do you like best?

We love the flexibility that the plug-in provides, as well as the affordable pricing. We only have a handful of products and needed something easy to use and affordable. We love how willing customer service is to help customize the CSS code.

What do you dislike?

Wish that our pricing plan offered phone support. It is OK to wait a few days for coding assistance, but if we had a serious malfunction on our site, we would not be able to wait that long and would need immediate assistance.

Integrated shipping and tax tables. Saving staff time on creating invoices. Better communication across team members concerning order status.

"Great customer experience"

What do you like best?

Had a fantastic technical support experience with quick and correct solutions. Web Dev is a very very small part of my job so having a good support team that I ran rely on is very useful in saving me time and money.

What do you dislike?

When searching for answers on the forum, I'm not a big fan of the formatting. But that's just me being picky. I also have no reference because we have no used any other store service before Ecwid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize your data before import.

Hosting an image and algorithm 'store', we realized it allowed us to track which users were downloading the free resources

Ecwid review by Preston M.
Preston M.

"Great options and platforms"

What do you like best?

What i like best is the variety of integrations of sales channels.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike of ecwid i must say i cannot switch accounts without signing out and using different email accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoy ecwid enough to let anyone else know to join us in their quest for better integration.

Business problem of automated invoicing is solved. Invoices sent via emails are a benefit.

Ecwid review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Amazingly simple"

What do you like best?

This cart was very easy to set up, understand and use. It has features you would expect in high end carts but at a very affordable price. It's simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to set the time frame for abandoned cart email follow up. Sometimes 2 hours is just too soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Not at all daunting, will make your ecommerce set up and sales effortless.

I switched from an expensive, bulky cart (Volusion) when I changed my site to the Wordpress platform. Not only was it less expensive, adding products with multiple options was a breeze.

Ecwid review by Heather L.
Heather L.

"Great for Online"

What do you like best?

I love the easy way I can update my products, sales, and info right from my phone. And the way listings are done with plenty of options.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a way to take payments on the go like square.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome for online store. Everything in one, including Google and Amazon integration.

It's awesome for my online store on the website, plus it's on my Facebook business page too.

Ecwid review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="2f08823e-48b5-4da4-a3ab-dce4f21f4e30">Joshua S.</span>
Joshua S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Solid. Much, More more than I'd expect for free."

What do you like best?

Ease of setup. Takes very little time to create a store.

Making Changes. Price changes are easy - every aspect of the product can be easily manipulated.

Price. 10 Items are free.

Oh... And speed of integration - It took me just a few seconds to connect to PayPal.

Simplicity. I didn't need anything more. They have the free plan for that.

What do you dislike?

The display could be a little sexier within the store....

Perhaps another pricing tier after Free. Perhaps $5.99/Month for up to 25 products - the jump to $15.99/month is a big one.

BITCOIN integration could be a ton easier. I'd love this improvement.

The Name is Ecwid - my colleague butcher it all the time and say "ecwin" or "ecid" - A more memorable name would honestly help... :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free if you have less than 10 products so I'd try it first.

Dude. I've got a complete webstore on my website & on my FACEBOOK page. I was very happy with the speed of integration. This is a very good product for someone without development skills.

SALES!!! Few things in business are more important. I have recommended this product to at least 3 people and helped 3 clients implement Ecwid.

Ecwid review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Great for a small online business"

What do you like best?

Easy set up, no hidden fees, great price. Overall great app

What do you dislike?

Automatic updates force you offline. I would prefer to be able to choose when to update

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial. It works great. If you need to manage your inventory further, it is well worth the price

Online sales for events with the funds hitting my account directly

Ecwid review by Aki N.
Aki N.

"Smooth and easy"

What do you like best?

I have used this software now for a couple of years and no disappointment. VAT handling is great - specially when you are in Europe with all the different rates. Easy to use backend. And support ready to help. Keep it up

What do you dislike?

I am happy to say I do not have anything to mention in this headline

Easy admin

Ecwid review by Edie S.
Edie S.

"Effective & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

You can place items on any page on your blog, for easy access & visibility for customers.

What do you dislike?

I am still learning a few features, but that is normal when it takes time.

It allows users to immediately download or purchase items, allowing for inspired action. I have a "shop" page, but I also build items into blogs.

Ecwid review by Paris W.
Paris W.

"Easy, Quick, Beginner Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love that Ecwid is so easy to use, and it looks professional. It also gives you a bunch of apps and tips to promote your business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Ecwid doesn’t have many site themes and it’s always looking one way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Ecwid ! It’s very good when you have an online business as well, and it has everything you need to set up your store and customize.

Ecwid truly helps you promote your business, and i love that it gives tips on how to grow and further audience.

Ecwid review by Amy C.
Amy C.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I like the affordability of the platform and the online help is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I think the way the platform looks on my page is not very nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing its great!

Being able to offer on-site payments instantly. Also being able to have an optional fill in space on order form is awesome.

Ecwid review by Administrator

"Amazing and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I sell a highly customizable, hand crafted product. I love the ability to use as many variations as I need with easy price modifiers. And I love being able to have lots of product photos. Because my business is seasonal, I appreciate being able to downgrade & upgrade as needed.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more features with the venture plan. Like the email follow up for abandon carts & photos associated with variants selected. Would like better Mailchimp integration. i.e., auto import customers so that additional automated emails can be sent regarding their purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Easy Plugins for various platforms. Helpful apps to further enhance your store

Being able to sell online easily. Displaying my products and pricing. Saving time in processing orders and customer communication.

Ecwid review by User

"Easy to use and highly recommend"

What do you like best?

I can easly connect it with my existing website and keep track of orders via the app.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall is that you cant set shipping restrictions for certain products that cant be shipped to other countries. I sell perishable products so I've had to open two stores and list a uk shop and international shop separately on my website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and it has made my life much more organised. Only downfall is shipping restrictions for countries but other than that its great.

I can create discount codes for specific accounts

Ecwid review by John K.
John K.

"Simple, easy, yet more tweakable than you'd think"

What do you like best?

The ease of photo uploads, common sense dashboard and settings, and the extensive forum, where with a simple search query you can find the answer to almost any question you have.

What do you dislike?

Only nit pick is I wish I could have one "option batch" that would automatically fill for each product. As it is now, you have to do each option individually for each product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot!

It's helped my cash flow immensely. Even though I am a small florist that only delivers in a 12 mile radius, the storefront has steered a lot of business to me.

Ecwid review by BRENDA H.
BRENDA H.

"Owner of business and it is my store "

What do you like best?

I find moving around this site is easy and shows your products and helps customers find everything they need fairly quick and easy I love this site and I am so glad that I choose it for my business

What do you dislike?

Nothing no dislike everything about this site satisfies me as business owner

Recommendations to others considering the product

They really should use Ecid because I find that it is very manageable and they would to

That my customers can go and order my products with ease. Display of product and ease of checkout

Ecwid review by Mauricio A.
Mauricio A.

"Easy to set up. Very affordable!"

What do you like best?

The effortless way anyone can setup a store. The FB integration. L

What do you dislike?

Not been able to integrate FB pixels where I need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is an affordable option searching for an ecommerce solution from small to midsize.

Showing out clients our product portfolio through mobile devices is a very usefull tool for our business.

"Easy-to-use, feature-rich store"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and use the feature-rich online store and integrate with a range of platforms including Wordpress and Facebook. Handling of delivery/postage and taxes is comprehensive and makes administration easy. Support is very responsive too.

What do you dislike?

Have not yet found anything we dislike, although our store has a simple structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free version a try and you'll be impressed.

We're just launching our first online store and it couldn't have been easier.

"Great shopping cart!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Ecwid is the ease of using the desktop version as well as the app from my phone. I'm notified right away of an order that needs to be shipped. Payment is handled immediately as well.

What do you dislike?

No fault of Ecwid but the USPS shipping information has been an issue for me.

I'm able to sell online without putting much effort into it. I can work in my bakery while Ecwid works online for me.

Ecwid review by Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.

"Easiest way to build an online store!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use platform and very customizable for website organization and product integration!

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of free apps to integrate. Please try to find more free app versions!

Correctly charging sales tax, recording sales, and organizing my products online.

Ecwid review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"A solid E-Commerce solution!"

What do you like best?

I think what I like the best is the company itself. They have been so helpful getting my E-Commerce Cart up and running. They helped a non profit with a generous program to assist them getting going with extra features at a discounted rate, which helps them tremendously! A company who gives back!

What do you dislike?

I don't have much bad to say. Ecwid has helped in many ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best for novice users! Great features and reasonable plans to grow your online presence.

A reasonably priced cart system with lots of features out of the box, but even better with a pay plan. 10 item listings for free? That makes a huge difference when starting out.

"I'm a noob, here"

What do you like best?

I like that Ecwid was very good at walking me through the set up process. i appreciate all of the available apps to help with my business!

What do you dislike?

There aren't enough user-friendly options on customizing the look and feel of your store, especially the check out process. I am considering hiring someone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look at all of the available platforms first, different ones have better features than others. Ecwid has a nice integration with WIX.

automations

Ecwid review by Charles S.
Charles S.

"Easy and accessible "

What do you like best?

I love that I can do most of my work from my phone, ECWID continues to make improvements to the app further empowering its users to become truely mobile

What do you dislike?

Very basic web templates and management for those wanting to run their entire website as the widgit. I feel there is room for vast improvements here

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the trial and feel it out, the simplicity sold me

Ease of management of an online market

Ecwid review by Dave R.
Dave R.

"Simple & Effective"

What do you like best?

Simple to use for our online shop keeps everything in one place

What do you dislike?

It`s improving all the time so no complaints yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you wont be disappointed

Stock control & automated order emails are brilliant

Ecwid review by William B.
William B.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and has alot of features as well as multiple pay methods for customers

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of Everything seems to work very well

Allows for the sales of our game product on our website and other mediums

Ecwid review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"Flexible and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

ECWID makes it easy to setup our items and shopping cart while allowing the level of detail and customization we need.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customers have trouble finishing their checkout process. We have had trouble customizing automatic response emails and communications, but some of that may be user-based.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check out all of the options you can add to each item.

Selling through ECWID has allowed us to lower costs.

Ecwid review by User in Computer Games
User in Computer Games

"Easy to set-up e-store"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to get my products up and running to be sold and shipped worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I would like a better option to customize the widget I'm using on my website.

I'm now able to reach customers worldwide with my e-store. It was difficult to set up my store with other online services with the site builder I'm currently using, but with Ecwid it was simple, straightforward, and fast.

Ecwid review by Pei Ghim P.
Pei Ghim P.

"Good efficient system."

What do you like best?

able to add and modify items easy.

mobile access

responsive website.

domain linking is also easy.

What do you dislike?

Limited POS system in certain countries.

Allowing patients to get medications in a more convenient manner.

Ecwid review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Excellent service with no problems....."

What do you like best?

I switched to Ecwid 5 years ago, great friendly service but more important, I've never had 1 problem !

What do you dislike?

Haven't found a dislike yet do there's nothing bad I can say at this time.....:)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've had zero issues and they're very easy to work with......don't know what more someone would want !

Great connection with my customers, easy for them and easy for me.......what more do you need !

Ecwid review by Sabine S.
Sabine S.

"Easy to set up, integrate and to use, love it"

What do you like best?

Clear set up, intuitive to follow and maximise use. Easy to scale up, love email notifications

What do you dislike?

Nothing, pretty happy with everything, works great

Ecwid integrates beutifully with my wordpress site, as well as with square, making store and order management easy

Ecwid review by Lady Tanja Jade  G.
Lady Tanja Jade G.

"Ecwid ist great "

What do you like best?

IT is easy to Work with Ecwid Great Support

What do you dislike?

It should be easier to conect other selling Tools eg eBay Amazon and so on .

Sell Produks

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use the site. I am running the basic version along with WePay and am very happy with it. Provides me with what I need to conduct business online.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I can say that I dislike. If I want more features I could always upgrade my account to unlock the premium features.

Ecwid provides me with a solution for providing products and services online for sale through our website in the form a secured storefront. By utilizing Ecwid on my website, I have been able to offer the convenience of online purchasing instead of payment by mail.

Ecwid review by Administrator

"Flawless and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Quick access to all my sales data, easy product management and also regular improvements/new features.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app keeps asking for tracking barcode scan, can't indicate that product has been shipped, I need to log in with the browser.

Online storefront included and I can easily manage products lists with an intuitive backend. Saves a lot of time and sends notifications to customers regarding their purchase.

Ecwid review by Mario M.
Mario M.

"Easy shopping cart ever"

What do you like best?

I am very pleased with the efficiency of Ecwid shopping cart. With its wonderful app I can manage my sales and my products on my mobile phone. Their customer support is also very good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad about it. Never had a probkem with it that wasn't solved right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It will help your business grow.

My sales have never been easier.

Ecwid review by Adon W.
Adon W.

"Excellent Services"

What do you like best?

I like the automated emails of status of an order and the ease of access to tracking tools for shipping my products.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything bad. They are great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It's free to try. I was sold after a week. Ecwid is a great system to use and we recommend it to everyone we work with.

Organization of products

Ecwid review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great for a small business like ours"

What do you like best?

We love the ease of setup and adding products as we go. We quickly realized we needed to upgrade from the free plan after just a couple weeks. Great customer service too!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that a lot of the “free add-ones” available aren’t always as free as they appear. While I understand these are 3rd party add-ons, I would rather see Ecwid add some of these features I use into their paid plans like bulk editing, reviews, etc.

Quickly add and delete items from the catalog without have to create buttons all the time as we did with PayPal. Payment integration was very easy too

Ecwid review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Overall, Excellent !"

What do you like best?

I am a web designer on the side, and i totally enjoy the ease and simplicity of setting up and launching a storefront using Ecwid. The easy to use point and click interface makes it great for the novice user, and the power user as well.

What do you dislike?

No sure i have anything I dislike with Ecwid per say, I have had some slow connection issues or server connection issues from time to time, but otherwise, its a great service overall

I have a lot of products listed in my online store, and their prices change frequently. Ecwid makes it easy to make those changes, and to keep up with my inventory.

Ecwid review by Administrator

"Very responsive and helpful customer service"

What do you like best?

When you select a shopping cart for your business it is critical that it is always functioning and that any questions or issues get resolved quickly and completely. The chat support is responsive helpful and the most complete support that I have encountered.

What do you dislike?

There is one feature that would make managing my SKUs more efficient but it is only available at a pricing and feature tier that do not make business sense for us.

Ecwid provides an attractive easy to use shopping cart that is mobile friendly and integrates smoothly with both my website provider and fulfillment house shipping system.

Ecwid review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Easier than other platforms I’ve tried "

What do you like best?

Great support and easy. More features than Wordpress better pricing. Integrating PayPal and shipping was seamless

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I haven’t had much time to apply myself to the software but it’s been the easiest I’ve used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

Just made setup transition and appearance of our store so easily

Ecwid review by User in Music
User in Music

"Great online store platform"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use the Ecwid app through the Wix platform for free - it ends up being much cheaper than the built in Wix store app.

What do you dislike?

I wish customizable themes were available for free.

I needed a platform to sell my merch that wasn't super expensive and Exwid was the perfect product because it integrated well with Wix.

Ecwid review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Ecwid works!"

What do you like best?

Easy set up. Good amount of features to get started with. Fair "upgrade" transition.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a little more flexibility in "features" at the basic level would be nice, however its still a fair deal.

A blog capability would be huge, however at least a quick and easy setup suggestion/integration would be nice to see.

Eccommerce solution for low budget startup and landing page needs.

Ecwid review by User

"Easy to use cart for your website"

What do you like best?

Being able to view my account easily, both from my desktop and tablet

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike.I find it easy to use, visually simple and have encountered no problems with the software.

adding an alternative selling/ buying opportunity to my website

Ecwid review by Dr. Ansuman M.
Dr. Ansuman M.

"Awesome product and service"

What do you like best?

Quick Service and customizations.

I love all features that are provided. Want to see more improvements.

What do you dislike?

Some controls are not there in the panel.

App doesn't have full functionalities like delete an order etc.

Online shopping site.

Ecwid review by Martin C.
Martin C.

"Always improving"

What do you like best?

The constant addition of new features essential to e-commerce

What do you dislike?

One more tweak to friendly URL, almost there. Also not a good B2B solution.

Many custom integration for clients. Custom search, geolocation filter, very strong API with ton of possibilities.

"Easy navigation"

What do you like best?

Easy for my tech savvy son to change code to personalise.

Great search feature.

What do you dislike?

being unable to have 2 options at once (eg size, colour)

Helps manage stock better than when I went by visual checks.

Ecwid review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Very quick and easy to implement for basic services"

What do you like best?

I like that Ecwid is widget based, so you can wrap the shop in your own site/style.

What do you dislike?

The API, while good, requires some extra functions

Shop integrated into web sites. Sales through the shop.

Ecwid review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Meticulous Package"

What do you like best?

Excellent instructions keep the wind to your back as they guide you through the process. Meticulous design and a clear indication of wanting to dominate...I think they will.

What do you dislike?

A little sticky when it comes to knowing how and what you set up for software downloads. I.e. Put one copy in inventory or several...tech support was not very knowledgeable.

Easy to look and act professionally.

Ecwid review by Trevor  M.
Trevor M.

"Shopping Cart made easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use setting up and updating the shopping cart

What do you dislike?

Ability to have drop down menus rather than having to itemize each item separately

Software sales

Ecwid review by Alvin S. P.
Alvin S. P.

"Keeping it Simple!"

What do you like best?

I love how the Ecwid solution is so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about the solution.

The Ecwid solution makes it very easy to process and ship orders.

Ecwid review by Administrator

"This has been my best choice for my online store!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up my store and how it automatically connected my square payments.

What do you dislike?

I am still learning new things but that is now an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have my online store where i have control of my business image and I love how it is connected to square as a all in one system.

Ecwid review by Administrator

"Relatively flexible and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The order management system is very easy to use and self explainable and the online support is very quick.

What do you dislike?

The use of CSS codes to improve design is somewhat hard to get. Many of those basic codes should appear as options for Ecwid users.

We needed a ecommerce platform and Ecwid delivers what we need.

Ecwid review by User in Packaging and Containers
User in Packaging and Containers

"Thanks Ecwid!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick response from customer service

What do you dislike?

a bit limited with customization with coupons

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand how your shopping cart and website work so you can manipulate ecwid opportunities.

We Ecwid with our shopping cart online and it allows us to give customers detail about our product and coupon codes during promotional times.

"Ecwid is superb!"

What do you like best?

I like that there are no limits to how many options you have for each product.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the limited template looks for the store front.

Ecwid is the ONLY online store that gave me the options I NEEDED to have an online store for my business.

Ecwid review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"I am a small, startup business and this has been a great selling tool!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and integrate with website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind other than I haven't found how to personalize email responses to my customers yet.

Gave us a low cost way to start an online store and integrate in-person purchasing as well.

"I love Ecwid!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and have amazing service! It gave me solution to sell easy my products.

What do you dislike?

Thant I need different emails for different shops. I prefer everything under the same account

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommended

Sell easy

Ecwid review by Administrator

"Overall, a good experience. "

What do you like best?

Ecwid is easy to use and upload new products.

What do you dislike?

Switching platforms to an industry specific web marketing

Ecwid did not add to my business the way I hoped

Learn more about Ecwid

Ecwid Videos

Ecwid Downloads

Learning about Ecwid?

* We monitor all Ecwid reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.