Edmodo

Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.

Work for Edmodo?
Thoughtindustries logo  2x

Learning about Edmodo?

Edmodo Reviews

Showing 104 Edmodo reviews
Edmodo review by <span>Weldon M.</span>
Weldon M.

An excellent tool for improving the level of education

What do you like best?

Edmodo is a great way to connect with teachers, students and parents. Teachers can control who is a member of the groups. You can use it for communication, polling, quests, quizzes. Managing classes is much easier, and students can easily send teachers individual messages or materials. The price is also very good, compared to other programs of the same plan.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback of this application is the mandatory connection to the Internet. Most web applications require an Internet connection and you will not be able to use it without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good resource for teachers. It is very easy to understand and master. Easy to use. An ideal solution for students and their parents. Edmodo is an excellent technological tool for improving the level of students' learning in the classroom.

We communicate with students and parents, download activities. If students are absent from school, the teacher can download the activity that the student missed during their absence. I used the program during the training seminar, and I liked the result. Students communicate with their teacher if they have problems with assignments. In addition, parents can easily keep in touch with the teacher if they can not meet in person.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Edmodo
Edmodo review by <span>Florene E.</span>
Florene E.

Modern program for communicating with students

What do you like best?

The Edmodo program is very user-friendly, it was created for the teachers and their students, so even children can easily figure out this application. It does not take me long to notify all the students about the upcoming changes in the swell, or future tests. Very often you have to discard text files, but as the program supports both Microsoft Office and Google Apps, it happens quickly and easily. Parents can easily track their child's progress and homework.

What do you dislike?

In a fairly long-term use, I have not yet found the minuses that severely hamper me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and keeps under control all the students. The program allows to interest everyone in the learning process.

I use this program for communicating with students outside the class, I skip additional information, thanks to Edmodo, I can be sure that the students who missed the class can easily pull up the lost material.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

Edmodo review by <span>Asia K.</span>
Asia K.

For students, Teachers and Parents safe and reliable !

What do you like best?

First of all Price of Edmodo is quite cheap when you compare other software. With Edmodo, Controlling the members of group and being in connection with students and their parents is great how Edmodo is working. you can give grades to students and give them quizzes to measure them If they are learning fast or not. I like the most Edmodo is really safe and reliable software. It is really easy to use Edmodo.

What do you dislike?

Mobile version of Edmodo is not effective and useful as much as website version. it has many bugs and sometimes I need to connect fast for urgent issue and it is really hard to log in with mobile version. it need to be improved more. expect for these problems I don not have any complain about Edmodo it is really safe and secure product for me I do not have any hesitation for this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great application for anyone giving courses to students or taking courses from teachers. I highly recommend for anyone who looks for safe and secure software like Edmodo.

I am working in complex company by travelling and after my work done in company I am logging in Edmodo and I give courses to my students about languages. For me this is really valuable and helpful product to use, thanks to Edmodo I can give my courses easily and keep in touch with my students parents.

Edmodo review by <span>Susanne L.</span>
Susanne L.

Edmodo for anyone working as a teacher, being students or for people having children !

What do you like best?

It is easy to use for me and I am sure for everybody too, Specially, real-time feedback and communication tools are great. Also classroom organization and management for my student is perfect. I can give grades for my students and also comments for them to make them more successful. the most important thing is that Edmodo is really safe for kids.

What do you dislike?

I can say something about mobile version of Edmodo. I can not say it does not working, it works, but there is too many bugs. I am not using too much mobile version. Usually I am working with desktop-web version. But If they give attention mobile version, this would be nice. shortly mobile version should be improved more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can honestly highly recommend for anyone, If you are working as a teacher related job, then you have try it. It will make your job simple and more interesting.

I am working as marketing and advertisement in the global company. I also teaching to my students about English language I am giving courses And that means I am using Edmodo for my student and our staff members for classes. And I love it.

Edmodo review by <span>Barbara J.</span>
Barbara J.

Best one for students, teachers and parents.

What do you like best?

Edmodo is a great way to connect with teachers, students and stakeholders. Teachers can control who is a participant in groups and can control the content for each group, Edmodo can be used for communication, polling, assignments/quizzes etc. price is also good when you compare other software with Edmodo, it is like social networks.

What do you dislike?

There is no private connection with students because as a teacher sometimes we need to give some advice to our students as private way and also I can not see who is online or offline it would bee great to see them if they are online or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend for students, teachers and parents as well. With Edmodo you can feel like you are in classroom.

I am working in a global company and also I am giving special course for students about English languages that is why I have been recommended Edmodo and I started to use it, it is great for me after work when I arrived home directly I can connect and I can start to give my course to students also I can connect with other teachers to share resources and ideas. I can reach long distance students with Edmodo easily.

Edmodo review by <span>Ahmet Burak A.</span>
Ahmet Burak A.

Perfect software really. Here is Edmodo !

What do you like best?

Ease of use for me and I am sure for everybody too, Specially, real-time feedback and communication tools are great. Also classroom organization and management for my student is perfect. I can give grades for my students and also comments for them to make them more successful. the most important thing is that Edmodo is really safe for kids.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is really slow and it is loading pages so late when I try to assignment.Also the thing what I really did not like is customer service, it really took too much time to get answer from them and I did not like it. I think also software should be improved for other languages support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are teacher I can recommend you to use Edmodo for your best training and also ıf you are student guardian, you should know that Edmodo exactly safe software for your kids. Also for students , If you want to learn by having fun you should start use Edmodo.

I am teaching English to my students and I am so far away from them but thanks to Edmodo we are like next to next and it is really amusing to learn something on the webside by using Edmodo for my student becasue They are still young ages and They are always playing with computers and smartphones , so Edmodo is the best way to teach something for these kind of youth.

Learning about Edmodo?

* We monitor all Edmodo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.