EDraw Max Pro

Create interactive infographics and diagrams quickly and easily with rich gallery of examples and templates.

Work for EDraw Max Pro?

Learning about EDraw Max Pro?

EDraw Max Pro Reviews

Showing 28 EDraw Max Pro reviews
EDraw Max Pro review by <span>Jeannette H.</span>
Jeannette H.

"Draw Max Pro"

What do you like best?

One of the greatest features about EDraw Max Pro could be considered it's multiporposes; designing anything from cards to wireframes.

What do you dislike?

EDraw Max Pro is relatively easy to grasp if you have the time to sit down with it and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (it has a very similar set up to Office).

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering EDraw Max Pro, download the trial first to get the feel of it and see if it is the right fit for you and your company. EDraw is not super easy to use straight off the shelf and has a very similar set up as Microsoft Office, so if Office is annoying in anyway, this may be as well. There are three price options available, so consider the ease of use first.

I was looking to consolidate a few programs with EDraw Max Pro and realized that I could benefit from it not just by doing this but possibly solve other issues, like being able to replace out-dated programs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EDraw Max Pro
EDraw Max Pro review by <span>Doreen S.</span>
Doreen S.

"My favorite software illustration tool ,by a mile."

What do you like best?

Edraw Max pro is a multi-purpose illustration software program which I use in creating network diagrams , business presentations , fashion designs ,uml diagrams mind maps,Matrix scheme, workflows ,database flow and so much more, in a professional looking manner.

The kill for me with Edraw max pro is its multi-purpose use and this is what stands Edraw max pro above its competitors.

What do you dislike?

support - Edraw max support is very poor and way too slow for the modern time. To seek assistance on every obstacle I experience on Edraw max,I have to open a complaint form on the website and await a response ,which sometimes never comes ; and for the times I have gotten feedback ,it takes days.

Also there are no official Edraw max pro forums ,from which you can learn from more experienced Edraw max users.

I am a software engineer and my job entails me working on software architectural maps like Uml diagrams , database flow , website or mobile app. ui/ux sketch. Edraw max enable me work on these architectural illustrations faster than I do with other tools and this is majorly because of its unlimited templates. Therefore ,I most times start my work halfway ,rather than from scratch by simply editing an already available template.

Ability to export my architectural designs and flows in multi formats like jpeg ,pdf ,word etc is an added advantage ,especially when sharing my work with colleagues who don''t use Edraw max.

What Diagramming solution do you use?

EDraw Max Pro review by <span>Samuel O.</span>
Samuel O.

"Large library of map templates."

What do you like best?

It enable me work on variety of maps like process maps, mind maps ,org charts etc

Edraw max has a large library of map templates ,numbering over 200+ map template designs ,which makes it easy to have a template sample for any type of map a user intends to create.

It has a got an intuitive user interface ,which makes it easier to pick up this program as a new user.

Lastly ,with Edraw max ,I am allowed to export my maps into variety of document formats like png,jpeg,pdf,.docx etc

What do you dislike?

I tried using Edraw max on a former pc running windows 7 and it was unstable and could rarely work with it on the pc. Apart from this experience, Edraw max has done a perfect job.

Edraw max makes it easier for me to being my ideas from theory form into a mapped format.Putting my ideas into process maps,mind maps etc enable me better conceptualize these ideas and find out the weak points.

EDraw Max Pro review by <span>nonso A.</span>
nonso A.

"I remodify Edraws templates to achieve my maps faster."

What do you like best?

I like Edraw's user interface as it is intutive and easy to navigate around,it has also got a fast learning curve ,majorly due to the annotations on every symbol on this program ; making it easy for newcomers to the world of process mapping,to have a brief and quick grasp of the basic rules behind the art of mapping processes.

Edraw max also has an huge library of templates which covers most forms of maps from architectural maps,org charts , process maps, mindmaps, electrical switchboard circuit maps ,website mockups etc these templates can simply be remodified to fit a users taste,which is a faster way to get work done by creating maps from scratch.

What do you dislike?

Edraw max doesnt support collaboration as it is desktop based.Thus it is still a step behind other design tools.

I use Edraw maps to put illustrate user experience ideas. I have discovered overtime that my colleagues and co-workers at work get a better grasp of my concepts when broken down into processes and mind maps,.

EDraw Max Pro review by <span>Adanne A.</span>
Adanne A.

"Aids our design thinking process."

What do you like best?

I love Edraw max for being a design software with multi use cases. It is my go to program whenever I have needed to create process-maps,illustrating new operation ideas to my colleagues at work. Unlike most other design tools, every symbol on Edraw max has a short word on them ,giving a detail of what they do.This is especially useful for users who are just starting up with process maps.

Being able to export my process maps and designs in multiple formats has been very helpful,especially when sharing maps with colleagues,who do not have Edraw max installed on their device.

What do you dislike?

Edraw max will work better if it were accessible from everywhere,by being a web app. as against a desktop software ; which is restrictive.

Edraw max enable me create process maps,which I use to illustrate new business models and ideas to my colleagues.It practically aids the design thinking process at my workplace.

EDraw Max Pro review by <span>Shola A.</span>
Shola A.

"My go to tool for design inspirations."

What do you like best?

Edraw max comes with an intuitive user interface ,which is easy to pickup and get started with for new users. It is the most self-explanatory design program I have used.I love the templates which comes with this program.This program has at least five templates for every use case from Engineering,Architecture,org charts, electrical interfaces etc

I greatly appreciate the multi choice export formats provided by Edraw max to its users,allowing me export my designs in multi formats like pdf,jpeg,html,png etc

What do you dislike?

Edraw max gives very little support to its users,even though this program is not free to use.Apart from the short article guides available on their website,it is rare to find video tutorials on maximizing the limits of this program.

I use Edraw max to put my design ideas into illustrations,process maps and mockups. Due to the abundance of templates on this program,I have found it easy to get designs done by simply modifying existing mockups and maps into my own envisioned designs and it has always given me the desired results.

Learning about EDraw Max Pro?

* We monitor all EDraw Max Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.