Efficy CRM

The Efficy extendable CRM platform (xCRM) organizes, automates and synchronizes rules, marketing, sales and customer service. The platform collects and secures documents and data intelligently – extracting, organizing and sharing content with your enterprise’s people, business systems and processes.

Work for Efficy CRM?

Learning about Efficy CRM?

Compare Efficy CRM to Similar Solutions

Efficy CRM Reviews

Ask Efficy CRM a Question
Showing 13 Efficy CRM reviews
Efficy CRM review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Efficy CRM in the cloud. Access relevant customer information, any place, any time."

What do you like best?

The ease of use, cloud based and its flexibility are the aspects I like best about Efficy. The interface is very intuitive and works well. The fact that I can access information from any place, at any time, through any browser is fantastic. I can always have a look in my customer database. The flexibility is a result from its architecture where I can connect any item to any item. It is not hierarchical, like other system.

What do you dislike?

Being a cloud based system, accessed from the browser means the performance is not always as fast as I would like. I understand why and it is a issue I have no problem accepting as a side effect of being able to work from any place at any time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Efficy CRM. It is flexible, easy to use and cloud based. CRM is in the DNA of this company. A well thought solution that effectively supports my sales.

It helps me organize my sales funnel, helps me focus on opportunities and gives me relevant customer information when I need it. It helps me to follow up on customers and ultimately win deals.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Efficy CRM
Efficy CRM review by Didier B.
Didier B.

"Ready to use CRM with all functionality included"

What do you like best?

All information I need easily available no matter where I start looking : contact, companies, activity, projects, sales opportunity, agenda,… From there I can navigate to any other linked information.

Efficy CRM is ready to use. I call them to ask a database and the next day I was ready to work on it with all main functionality available.

A clear view on my agenda and todo list, direct access to project and opportunity status allow me to manage my time efficiently as I work mainly on customers ‘s premises. I can access it with my laptop, Ipad or even cell phone on the go.

If I need to work on specific data I can use the Query manager to filter information and export in Excel.

The Profile manager allow me to sort contacts by interest and send theme targeted emailing.

Quick to learn !

What do you dislike?

Basic feature and working information is available on line. When you need to go more in specific details you need to call the support or send email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have looked at many CRM and this one is the best for me. Opensource software can do everything in theory but you have to spend months and the help of developper to adapt it to your need. With Efficy everything is already there and working.

Organizing informations and having it available for everyone.

Easy retrieval of information as all data is linked to all related contacts, companies, projects, sales opportunity (in chronological order, to do, agenda)

Better use of time, centralization of information, clear view on agenda and next activities, better management of project, easy reporting

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Efficy CRM review by Jean-Philippe F.
Jean-Philippe F.

"Much more than a CRM a great tool to organize, manage and dispatch information through your company"

What do you like best?

i have been in charge to reorganize all our "knowledge" within the company and after 3 months of research we have decided to implement efficy.

We have been implementing this tool in 2011. we have 5 different departments with 5 different needs and we have with Efficy to help our different needs.

- amazing flexibility to customize your own process, fields, lookup etc...

- very good presentation. "flat" design straight to the point.

- good communication with the supplier to move forward your project.

If you are looking for a tool that will support different specific needs from sharing information, dealing with sales needs, managing pool of pictures, you will make the right choice with this tool.

We had also the possibility to "feed" more than 80% of our website with information coming directly from Efficy (text, pictures, profiles, etc..).

Great tool

What do you dislike?

The great flexibility is sometimes "challenging" in the sense that due to the fact that we can add so many features... sometimes it could be disturbing for the users and for the project manager to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to serve multiple needs, then this is the right CRM to implement within your company.

Sales

We have been able to create customized agenda online shared with different Partners to constantly manage hotel rooms activities within our destination.

Extranet for hôteliers where they can upload all there main informaiton

One of the main challenge for us what to have multiple "database"... 1 database = 1 department...with Efficy we currently have 1 single database to serve 5 departments which is great. no more duplicate.

Efficy CRM review by Remi V.
Remi V.

"Simply the best CRM we found on the market"

What do you like best?

Modern interface. Very user friendly and customisable. Access from any device and with a great offline mode, mandatory for us.

Efficy is well integrated with our current and sometimes old softwares.

What do you dislike?

Given the richness of the information, mastering all the modules takes some time.

Some of our users only use 20% of the software potential.

Information was too hard to find and in so many different places. Everything is so much simpler now.

Efficy CRM review by Consultant in Consumer Goods
Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Efficy helps me to organize projects to the max"

What do you like best?

Multi device solution is enabling me to use Efficy everywhere. It therefore pushes you to make updates on the projects you are working on. Next to this it automatically creates a paperless office whilst keeping the overall view on anything you work on.

What do you dislike?

There is not a real topic I dislike in Efficy. It merely gives me more work due to the fact that I can handle more. I cannot really say that this is something I least like.

Generating a helicopter view. Managing a large number of contacts. Managing a huge number of hotel projects. It improves my success rate in these projects and it makes me therefore a happier person

Efficy CRM review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Manage you customer relations easily with efficy"

What do you like best?

Good value for money and lots of features. Efficy lets you manage your customer relation database extensively.

What do you dislike?

A bit technical for people who are not used to work with databases. Once you get the hang of it, everything works fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Involve technical and database team with setup closely and keep an eye out for user friendlyness & usability in case of additional developments (test thouroughly!)

Much better customer relation management an reporting

Efficy CRM review by Dounia B.
Dounia B.

"One year with Efficy"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, it's interactive. You can adapt it easily to your own industry.

What do you dislike?

To many page opens for no reason, it's bugging sometimes and you have turn off and turn on again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need at least one year to adapt all the components to your business but it is worth it.

Follow up on projects and contacts

Efficy CRM review by Aurélia M.
Aurélia M.

"EFFICY a wonderful CRM Solution "

What do you like best?

EFFICY propose such wonderful Sales & Marketing Performance Solutions.

No more excuse for Managers / Sales & Marketing people not to optimise the Business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing ! Just Excellent

As Sales people and Marketing Officer I now realize how easy it is now to be performant, brilliant and happy in my job.

Optimise the Revenue, Business Opportunities, Communication & Marketing target.

Benefits to focus & Perform on the Business

Efficy CRM review by Administrator

"Very efficient"

What do you like best?

The ease of use the very complete vision of the data

What do you dislike?

The complexity to create workflows schemas

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good competitor in front of big CRM editors

Optimization of the processing time of the information via pull-down menus

Efficy CRM review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"EFFICY: EFFICIENT, FLEXIBLE, ADAPTABLE CRM"

What do you like best?

- Multi devises CRM

- Possiblity to integrate EFFICY with your email programm (outlook) et ERP. (SAP)

- store the most useful information about the companies you work with. (Customers, suppliers, influencers)

- extremely flexible in connecting subjects (all kind of subjects)

What do you dislike?

Difficult to use at first but after 4 hours training, everything becomes clear

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes of course

Sharing data between customers and suppliers.

Store email sent to companies

Efficy CRM review by User

"Efficy CRM - Comple"

What do you like best?

1) Complete functionalities :

Marketing, sales, client services, project, proposal, invoicing, mailbox synchro, googlemaps, specific reporting, gamifcation, languages, offline mode, call center, product and pricelist management...

2) Open technologies :

Connectors, cloud or license, specific developments, customized, responsive design.

3) European corporate, 30% of revenue growth, investment in R&D, direct sales and resellers.

Mixed references : Chanel, Sanofi, BNP Paribas, CCI Wallonie, Ingenico, Helios, CBRE, Adagio

What do you dislike?

Any breakdown, any technical issue, not slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended

Revenue growth, KPIs, tools modernization, scalability, availability

Efficy CRM review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"CRM/DMS integration"

What do you like best?

possibility to edit CRM/DMS to your own preference, without loosing the capability of the system

What do you dislike?

flexibility to cope with external databases and to intechange files internally to other documents

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent integartion DMS and Office

intergration DMS ans CRM. Gives ou company state-of-the-art 'dossiers'

Efficy CRM review by User

"EFFICY CRM"

What do you like best?

I'm working with this software for more than 1 year, mainly for follow-up customer information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact we can't easily make simple "custom" as putting buttons (orverview, email,...), on customer front page , in the sequence we want.

Follow up customer informations

Learning about Efficy CRM?

* We monitor all Efficy CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Efficy CRM to Similar Solutions