What do you like best?
* Clean simple to use interface - our users have all commented on how easy the system is to navigate
* Wide range of course, test and survey options - creating courses from any source is very simple
* Excellent support from whole team - all questions answered promptly on the same day
* Great functionality with customisable reports and notifications
* Free hosted solution is an excellent addition
What do you dislike?
The only area where they are somewhat lacking is some of the more intricate features / areas of the system are either not documented in the knowledgebase, or the info is out of date. Although generally these omissions are handled by support and I've been informed that the v5.1 of eFront will update the documentation
Recommendations to others considering the product
They might not fit every organisation's needs, but they are certainly a cost-effective and easy-to-use way to implement the structure of your organisation to suit your learning needs.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
It allows us to train our many different customers how to use our products, while also allowing them to use eFront to add their own content.