eFront

Train employees, customers, and partners with an evolutionary LMS that bends to fit your training needs.

Work for eFront?

Learning about eFront?

eFront Reviews

Ask eFront a Question
Showing 11 eFront reviews
eFront review by <span>Richie H.</span>
Richie H.

First impressions great!

What do you like best?

* Clean simple to use interface - our users have all commented on how easy the system is to navigate

* Wide range of course, test and survey options - creating courses from any source is very simple

* Excellent support from whole team - all questions answered promptly on the same day

* Great functionality with customisable reports and notifications

* Free hosted solution is an excellent addition

What do you dislike?

The only area where they are somewhat lacking is some of the more intricate features / areas of the system are either not documented in the knowledgebase, or the info is out of date. Although generally these omissions are handled by support and I've been informed that the v5.1 of eFront will update the documentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

They might not fit every organisation's needs, but they are certainly a cost-effective and easy-to-use way to implement the structure of your organisation to suit your learning needs.

It allows us to train our many different customers how to use our products, while also allowing them to use eFront to add their own content.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eFront
eFront review by Administrator

eFront Review

What do you like best?

The think that I like the most about the eFront tool is that it is intuitive and easy to use. With just a little bit of effort the admin can be up and running very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only limitation that I see at this point is the lack of an easy way to associate users with their manager or director within our hierarchy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eFront tool is a tremendous tool for any organization that needs to develop and deploy training content to a large organization.

eFront allows us to quickly and easily distribute new training content to our new hires during our onboarding process. It also allows us to manage our annual compliance training with ease.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

eFront review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

eFrontLearning Review

What do you like best?

I like how the design interface of eFrontLearning and how easy it is to teach customers and users on how to navigate through it. It was also a huge improvement from their previous version when it comes to managing courses from the admin level.

What do you dislike?

There are still a bunch of limitations for this LMS. Here are some of it:

- customized email blasts specific to groups

- customized announcement specific to groups

- customiezd notifications specific to groups

- Granular upload. If I only want to change a certain file, I have to upload the whole zipped file

- Admin

Recommendations to others considering the product

eFrontLearning is a nice LMS for small or huge organizations without being hindered by the high costs required by other big LMS services.

We want to have an LMS that not only can host our courses but also offer those courses to our clients. Being able to have a group for each of our client and assign admins and report managers for each group helps us keep things compartmentalized.

eFront review by <span>Furkan H.</span>
Furkan H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Süper for school

What do you like best?

Efront pro is very comfortly anda easy....

What do you dislike?

None I love everything....................

In past Me students are in one notebook if I lost this notebook my students are lost. Thanks efront

eFront review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Simple bu powerful

What do you like best?

Easy to use, simple user interface, creates random examination based on given difficulty, automatic evaluation of the test, useful statistics and easy to use student progress and payments

What do you dislike?

Initial setup was a bit tricky and also inporting content requires a some coding skills

I use efront to perform examinations at the non-profit I am working for. After two years of using it I can honestly say that is one of the best choices. It is very simple to use, without the need for technical knowledge and it has many different options for exam questions covering all I need.

eFront review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Most User Friendly LMS

What do you like best?

The user friendliness of efront and ease to use is what I like best. It is cost effective as well.

What do you dislike?

Customisation is a bit limited. Limited plugins to add functionalities.

Being an online training provider efront has made it possible for us to deploy and run courses with minimal effort.

Learn more about eFront

eFront Videos

eFront Downloads

Learning about eFront?

* We monitor all eFront reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.