eGain

eGain eService software: email response management, knowledge management, cobrowsing, live chat, call center, and customer service

Work for eGain?

Showing 10 eGain reviews
eGain review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Good concept, poor rollout

What do you like best?

I do like that you can track cases and see everything related to them. I also liked the fact that you could search for an activity and see the entire audit trail.

What do you dislike?

The version I have used was limited on what you could use to search. Searching by email was difficult, and the server that we were told had unlimited storage had very limited capacity. Attachments were deleted by the system after a month to save space. We lost those attachments and couldn't see them again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a better product.

The issue we solved by using eGain was allowing all members of the team access to emails so that no one person had to do everything or hold up the process. It allowed tracking of work also, which was important for efficiency.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eGain
eGain review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

Gets the job done but not the most user friendly.

What do you like best?

I like that it has templates that I can easily input into my email.

What do you dislike?

Too many different things makes it difficult to navigate easily.

I am answering customers emails so they don’t have to call in. It’s nice when our phones are busy, customers can still get their issues resolved via email.

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

eGain review by <span>Todd D.</span>
Todd D.

Chat

What do you like best?

I like the on screen alerts as well the ability to use frequently used phrases

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that using attachments while the site doesn’t always work

Chatting with my end users about our products and services

eGain review by User

eGain

What do you like best?

eGain has an outstanding platform! The chat functions make it super simple for customers to engage with CSRs and the analytics it can track is perfect for any business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this company is outstanding. Their level of excellence from the minute you inquire about their services to implementation to on the spot questions during use is by far the best.

The ability to keep the interaction going with our customers is unbelievable.

eGain review by <span>Belinda C.</span>
Belinda C.

Super Laggy

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and learn. The macros are gteat as well

What do you dislike?

when handling more than one live chat its super slow

It allowed the company to implement a chat team

eGain review by Administrator
G2 Gives Campaign

inadequate chat and cobrowse application

What do you like best?

nothing at all, product is insuffiecient

What do you dislike?

1. Cowbrowse on V15 does not allow you to browse the customers desktop only the agents

2. Consistent downtown of chat tool

3. Lack of accurate and timely reporting

4. No customization available

5. Inadequate customer support

6. Issue resolution timing

when chat is working we are chatting with members

Learning about eGain?

* We monitor all eGain reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare eGain to Similar Solutions