eHost

eHost provides shared web hosting, support, and marketing solutions.

Work for eHost?

Learning about eHost?

eHost Reviews

Ask eHost a Question
Showing 5 eHost reviews
eHost review by <span>Alexandra S.</span>
Alexandra S.

"Mixed Review"

What do you like best?

It makes it really easy for me to update my blog. Designing the website wasn't too bad and they made it really easy to pick what I wanted.

What do you dislike?

Designing the website is easy if you want it to look the way they've designed it. It's really difficult to really make it your own from there. EVERYTHING on this website is a buy-up. Oh, you want to send out weekly newsletters to your subscribers? Extra free. It's not as user friendly as I expected from other reviews and they are constantly emailing me and asking me to spend more money on random features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really try it out before paying for a year and investing your money into it.

I wanted to start a blog and really go somewhere with it. Looking back at my decision making process in selecting a hosting solution, I would have gone with another option.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eHost
eHost review by <span>Haydee C.</span>
Haydee C.

"ehost: a friend for website building"

What do you like best?

I like the way ehost took responsibilities to build and manage my website. I just had to make the secure payment and asked them to build my desired website for my business. The various features like free domain name, free email address, free marketing tools, drag and drop site builder, unlimited domain and many more attracted me the most.

what delighted me the most to use ehost, is their 45days money back assurance with no question asked policy if not happy with their services. I was really worried about building my website but thankfully ehost swiped away all my mental stress and labor.

What do you dislike?

Despite the fact that I like and use ehost services, there are some certain facts that I really dislike about t them. Miscommunication and communication gap are the top of them. Sometimes they fail to understand, handle, and make process the information correctly. Hidden charges like sitemap is another very disappointing issue I experienced here. Customer service through chatting is satisfactory but email is not up to the mark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ehost could be an excellent choice for e-commerce business or any other purposes related to website. The process is really easy and simple. One can find the post purchasing support which is very important for maintaining a website.

ehost did manage completely to build my website which was an essential requirement for my e-commerce business. I find very positive feedback from my users for browsing my website. I do get all sorts of assistance whenever I do need related to my website from ehost.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

eHost review by <span>Timothy H.</span>
Timothy H.

"Great support, cheap services"

What do you like best?

The support staff are simply amazing. I have yet to have an issue that wasn't resolved within 15 minutes of contacting their online chat support staff (whom are always available). From the simplest question down to ambiguous and hypothetical questions, each and every one of them received prompt, efficient, courteous, and well thought out answers that left me satisfied. Fantastic support all around.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of built in help/support documentation which would heavily alleviate the need for a support staff to begin with. This is overall a minor gripe though, since it did not leave any negative taste in my mouth once the chat agents more than made up for it with their own knowledge. The hosting and domain billing/subscription section of the website could use more information and functionality though. The navigation between the two is wonky and leaves much to be desired in terms of being informative or detailed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy! Great support and great deals on pricing always being offerred. As a host and domain provider, you really can't go wrong - especially with integrated support for cPanel. Even if you no longer require the hosting, you can set up domain forwarding and use another service to host your e-mail domain which is still billed through the subscription at eHost on an annual basis.

The two primary reasons for our use of eHost was for domain hosting so that we could utilize a professional domain for e-mail communications services, and for web hosting so we can more efficiently market our services while providing on our own eCommerce web market - as opposed to relying on previously established ones such as Amazon, eBay, or Shopify. The vast majority of web hosts can provide both of these services, but the value provided by eHost through the utilization of cPanel, support staff, and overall associated costs was the most attractive to our needs.

eHost review by <span>Josiah K.</span>
Josiah K.

"Works well for a great price"

What do you like best?

Their promotion was an amazing price! everything with hosting my domain is great. and works well. Its been easy to update.

What do you dislike?

I was unable to consistently use their email server to host my email. I moved over to zoho.com for that. I would get my iPhone to connect, but 5 minutes later it would fail and i'd have to delete and setup the account again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

watch for promotions, they far surpassed many other hosting sites in what they offer for the price.

Im using it to simply host my domain and webpage. The creator has been easy to use, and I'm getting everything online as we speak.

eHost review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.

"I used this to set up a simple web site"

What do you like best?

Easy to build a website from scratch. They have a money back guarantee and 24/7 customer service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked about it. Haven't tried any similar software to compare though.

This helped set up a web site for the customer. Helps customers find info on our company.

Learning about eHost?

* We monitor all eHost reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.