Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

EHR YOUR WAY

3.5

EHR YOUR WAY is a behavioral health EHR that can be deployed on desktop and mobile cloud-based devices. Their cloud-based devices cover all aspects of behavioral health including inpatient and outpatient SA & MH, autism, and case management.

Work for EHR YOUR WAY?

Learning about EHR YOUR WAY?

EHR YOUR WAY Reviews

Showing 1 EHR YOUR WAY review
EHR YOUR WAY review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Good experience administratively"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see the calendars of leadership so I can schedule meetings or know when the best time for a meeting would be. I also like the ease of internal communication.

What do you dislike?

I do not use EHR Your Way, clinically, as I'm on the administrative side so I do not have knowledge of that aspect, but administratively it works well. It does not work fully on every browser, however, as I've had certain buttons and pages appear in one browser, but not another.

Internal communication

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EHR YOUR WAY

What Practice Management solution do you use?

Learning about EHR YOUR WAY?

* We monitor all EHR YOUR WAY reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.