1. eLanguage has trial versions for Personal, Business and Home editions.
2. Four languages to learn, French, German, English and Spanish.
3. It has internal translator, internal dictionary.
4. You can make a pretest for see your level.
5. eLanguage has videos for practice conversations
6. Has many lessons for different situations.
7. Can save the progress, based on your scores.
8. Basic games to practice, like a crossword and go fish.
9. Good voice recognition.
Firts at all, that this is a software that needed to download for being use... not is a great thing in this times with all the others options and for free that you can do online. Since it is a software that need to have on the pc, is something that need to happen at home... and that was not the idea I had in mind at first, we needed it for learn and practice in work breaks. Now, while was doing the software instalation, it asked me for Quick Time Player as a requirement for eLanguage worked, totally disappointment when a software ask those kind of things for run. Almost stop the instalation for that reason. When finally it was done, my surprise, not good one, is the pretty old fashioned interface, looks like something from early 90's. It doesn't look like something exciting for learn. The graphics of the go fish game are pretty ugly and very basic, looks like a begginer flash student made them. And this software or the Quick Time, changed my keyboard configuration to English without letting me know...