eLanguage

Unlike other language software, eLanguage does much more than just help you memorize words - eLanguage wants to get you speaking as quickly as possible - and for less.

Work for eLanguage?

Learning about eLanguage?

eLanguage Reviews

Ask eLanguage a Question
Showing 2 eLanguage reviews
eLanguage review by User

No the best option

What do you like best?

1. eLanguage has trial versions for Personal, Business and Home editions.

2. Four languages to learn, French, German, English and Spanish.

3. It has internal translator, internal dictionary.

4. You can make a pretest for see your level.

5. eLanguage has videos for practice conversations

6. Has many lessons for different situations.

7. Can save the progress, based on your scores.

8. Basic games to practice, like a crossword and go fish.

9. Good voice recognition.

What do you dislike?

Firts at all, that this is a software that needed to download for being use... not is a great thing in this times with all the others options and for free that you can do online. Since it is a software that need to have on the pc, is something that need to happen at home... and that was not the idea I had in mind at first, we needed it for learn and practice in work breaks. Now, while was doing the software instalation, it asked me for Quick Time Player as a requirement for eLanguage worked, totally disappointment when a software ask those kind of things for run. Almost stop the instalation for that reason. When finally it was done, my surprise, not good one, is the pretty old fashioned interface, looks like something from early 90's. It doesn't look like something exciting for learn. The graphics of the go fish game are pretty ugly and very basic, looks like a begginer flash student made them. And this software or the Quick Time, changed my keyboard configuration to English without letting me know...

Recommendations to others considering the product

eLanguage is a software for people that has time on home for practice English and do not care about graphics or install extra software on pc.

Right now, none.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eLanguage
eLanguage review by <span>Kimberly N.</span>
Kimberly N.

More in-depth than Duolingo.

What do you like best?

eLanguage focuses more on conversation than similar language-learning software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the levels are more "fixed" than some competing software: for example, DuoLingo adjusts based on what you might already know from previous study. I feel eLanguage is only designed for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this software alongside other language learning tools. I used eLanguage while researching for an internship. I previously had experience speaking the language I studied using this software, and I used other methods of instruction, as well.

I've realized the benefit of expanding my ability to speak more than just English.

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Learning about eLanguage?

* We monitor all eLanguage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.