Elastic Email

Save money with Elastic Email's low cost Email Marketing and all in one Email Delivery Service which includes an SMTP Relay, API.

Work for Elastic Email?
Sendwithus 2x

Learning about Elastic?

Elastic Email Reviews

Ask Elastic a Question
Showing 136 Elastic reviews
Elastic review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

Impressive service for a such low price

What do you like best?

- the value for money is amazingly good

- the support team was very responsive and helpful (thanks Rez)

- sending email newsletter is efficent, it does the job

What do you dislike?

- you would need some technical knowledge to setup the account correctly (dns settings, private IPs), I'm sure to understand everything

I used Mailjet for the last 6 months but I wasn't that happy with the service. I just need a simple tool to send my email newsletters. I was a bit afraid to test another emailing service but I saw some good reviews for ElasticEmail. The signup and the upload of my database were very easy. Then it took me some time some to understand how to validate my domain with the DNS settings. Once it was set up, I came into some sending rate problem. I understand that a team member should validate my account first but it was not clear what I needed to do and how it is done. So I contacted the support. I was afraid to have to wait for a couple of days but they replied so quickly and they fixed the problem in no time, it was hard to believe, I'm impressed! They saved my New Year's Eve campaign :). A big thanks!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Elastic Email
Elastic review by <span>Sumit S.</span>
Sumit S.

Easiest and Cheapest Email Marketing Platform

What do you like best?

We are using Elasticemail from last one year and we are fully satisfied with this platform. Elasticemail is easy to use platform, any nerd who is new into email marketing can use this easily without any external support. The feature are not so vast as compared to other tools but the available features are sufficient to use for minimal requirements. The feature includes segmentation,reporting analytics and proper list management. It is also very cheap as compared with other platform & reduces our cost of email marketing. The SMTP integration of the elasticemail is also very easy and can integrate easily with our CRM or other front-end tools.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are errors in the frontend & the delivery of mails also get slows down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your requirement with email marketing is very minimal and you only concern with the sending and tracking of emails, without using any advance email marketing feature. Then elasticemail is surely the solution!

With Elasticemail, we are using it for sending our promotional mails and also use its SMTP integration with our CRM. Both are working well at our end.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Elastic review by <span>Seth W.</span>
Seth W.

The most features for the lowest price!

What do you like best?

I was searching for a good solution to send a daily newsletter to a few thousand subscribers. I was hoping to find something that wasn't much more expensive than Amazon's Simple Email Service (SES). To my surprise, I found Elastic Email, which has significantly more features than SES and costs less!

The customer support has been well above average, responding swiftly and accurately, even on weekends and at odd hours!

They have tools to help audit and monitor your content to help you send something that will fly through most spam filters.

What do you dislike?

Some of the documentation was lacking, but overall setup was quite easy.

The requirement to have a physical address in each email makes sense but seems a bit over-the-top.

Although this is a very low percentage, I've had ~0.5% of my daily emails bounce due to the sending IPs having a bad reputation. I understand that you can purchase an IP for an additional (somewhat high) cost, but this should not be necessary. The default IPs are obviously shared between customers, so if someone else is sending a lot of spam, it can negatively affect you.

It allows me to send emails in bulk at a very low cost.

Elastic review by <span>James S.</span>
James S.

Very cost effective solution with free 150,000 emails per month

What do you like best?

As I am new into email marketing, I was looking for affordable and good solution, but what I found is great. Elastic mail is great in terms of setup, features, templates (both drag & drop feature can be used with raw html editor), reporting tools, A/B testing, Dynamic IP at a very reasonable rate, free 5000/daily emails (which is great for start ups), and after free mail it's just 0.09$ per thousand mail, it's just so much affordable with lots of great features.

In elasic mail you will get a lot of API to integrate with your systems and open sources. You can allot sub accounts to your colleagues, customers, friends to manage it. If you'll not send good emails, your reputation will lose and it's a perfect thing that other spammy users couldn't impact your marketing.

In one line, it's the best tool for email marketing. Go for it.

What do you dislike?

Domain / SPF / DKIM setup is little bit pain, it should have a clear and easy documentation. WordPress integration is little tuff, email bouncing detailed report need some improvement.

I tried to upload duplicate contacts with more information, I couldn't do it. It needs to improve, other than these I find everything is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a new user, start ups, or you want to send big campaigns Elastic mail is for everyone at a very affordable price with great features. Just go for it and you'll love it.

I use Elastic mail for my email marketing, newsletter campaigns. It works great, you can use HTML form given, can set premade templates, can set differnt-2 templates for each campaign. I use it and I get great results.

We use it for affiliate marketing as well, we used it free version of 5000/daily emails and started earning it without spending a single penny.

We also use it for our clients, who don't have much budget for email marketing, it's perfect solution for them. Sub-account section is great.

Elastic review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.
Invitation from the software vendor

It works like a charm, super easy to setup!

What do you like best?

I was comparing other email services before using it (Amazon, Mailgun, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, AWeber) and for me it was the most grateful experience. Very easy to setup, grab the api keys and use it into my CRM. You can also check if everything is going well in the user panel. You can check if your domain has correctly installed SPF and DKIM records. It will help you to reach the inbox and avoid your emails go to spam folder. Elastic Email also offers the biggest quantity of email sent per month, so I can grow up my business with them while making it profitable without worrying about a this limit. When I need more emails I will pay for 1000 additional email $0.09, which it's a really good price. Totally recommended if you want to start with transactional or email marketing and you have between 2.000 and 10.000 subscribers/members.

What do you dislike?

When you register you can see you have a limit of 5000 emails. I didn't understand it at the beginning so I contacted them and they explained me that I have this 5000 emails limit DAILY, so I can send 30*5000 = 150.000 emails monthly :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try it, it's free and easy to setup.

I use ElasticEmail for transactional emails, newsletter campaigns and automated email marketing campaigns. It works great with any form, you can use the html form given, the javascript version or add subscribers via api.

Elastic review by <span>Adam M.</span>
Adam M.
Invitation from the software vendor

Excellent SMTP Gateway Service

What do you like best?

Elastic Mail makes sending my mail out very easy and affordable. They make it easy to step through the sometimes complicated process of setting up SPF and DKIM records. I've been sending all of my mail via Elastic Email for years and hope to keep doing business with them in the future. Their support is also really pleasant and accessible. On the few occasions I've had to engage with them they've resolved my issues in short order.

What do you dislike?

I'm not happy that they require me to place an unsubscribe link on all email, even personal email. I wish they'd limit that to large mass mailings. I understand their desire to keep off of spam lists, but they should do a better job making a distinction between low volume, or one-off personal mail and mass mailings.

My residential ISP doesn't permit me to send outbound emails directly. Elastic Email allows me to relay my mail without my restrictive ISP from bothering me about it. What's better, they do so at a very comfortably affordable price! What's better, instead of just sending my email off into the ether, I get a near real-time review report on where it's gone and whether it's bounced, why it's bounced, or if it's been delivered.

Learning about Elastic Email?

* We monitor all Elastic Email reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.