Elastic Email

Save money with Elastic Email's low cost Email Marketing and all in one Email Delivery Service which includes an SMTP Relay, API.

Work for Elastic Email?

Learning about Elastic?

Elastic Email Reviews

Ask Elastic a Question
Showing 143 Elastic reviews
Elastic review by Timothy J.
Timothy J.

""The most features for the lowest price""

What do you like best?

"The most features for the lowest price" is what written on the Elastic Email homepage and... it surprisingly delivers. With minimum setup, efforts and resources, Elastic Email allows you to set up an email marketing campaign from the grounds-up. You can do literally everything necessary in Elastic Email for this purpose: Create new templates (and export them into other services if you like), manage subscription lists (even though we use Emailmeform for this, it's nice to have an alternative) and to monitor the campaign results. Elastic Email is a simple and straightforward tool which encompasses how a mass mailing solution should look and feel.

What do you dislike?

There's little me and my team doesn't like on Elastic Email. For the price, it's little to complain. If I had to pick one thing, that would probably be how Elastic Email handles version control. Not the most glaring issues, but you have to manually restore the latest template version when you leave the app. This is something MailChimp does better, i,e. automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering to go with Mailchimp for the emails campaigns, give Elastic Email a shot first. Some may find it a lot simpler and no less effective.

Elastic Email allows me and my team to send hundreds of personalized email newsletters, hand-crafted with beautiful layouts and images. It's fast, light and simple and, what's most important, it does the job and delivers emails with zero issues for us or the recipients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Elastic Email
Elastic review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Tried it and loved it"

What do you like best?

Elastic email turned out to be a mass mailing solution on par with the industry giants alike Mailchimp. It features a comprehensive HTML newsletter builder alongside a quite comfortable list management engine. What I especially like about elastic is email tracking capabilities which result in detailed analytics on every campaign we send. The tool is really decent and worth its money.

What do you dislike?

HTML builder acts quite weird sometimes. What I mean is how the system handles versioning and progress saving. When you return to a newsletter you've been building, Elastic won't always open the latest version of this email and you'll have to look for an actual version somewhere in the history of updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've only recently heard about Elastic Email and gave it a try. It turned out great and you also might find it suitable to your needs.

We're using Elastic email to manage our clients lists for mass mail as well as perform such mass mail. It does this job great.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Elastic review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Impressive service for a such low price "

What do you like best?

- the value for money is amazingly good

- the support team was very responsive and helpful (thanks Rez)

- sending email newsletter is efficent, it does the job

What do you dislike?

- you would need some technical knowledge to setup the account correctly (dns settings, private IPs), I'm sure to understand everything

I used Mailjet for the last 6 months but I wasn't that happy with the service. I just need a simple tool to send my email newsletters. I was a bit afraid to test another emailing service but I saw some good reviews for ElasticEmail. The signup and the upload of my database were very easy. Then it took me some time some to understand how to validate my domain with the DNS settings. Once it was set up, I came into some sending rate problem. I understand that a team member should validate my account first but it was not clear what I needed to do and how it is done. So I contacted the support. I was afraid to have to wait for a couple of days but they replied so quickly and they fixed the problem in no time, it was hard to believe, I'm impressed! They saved my New Year's Eve campaign :). A big thanks!

Elastic review by Sumit S.
Sumit S.

"Easiest and Cheapest Email Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

We are using Elasticemail from last one year and we are fully satisfied with this platform. Elasticemail is easy to use platform, any nerd who is new into email marketing can use this easily without any external support. The feature are not so vast as compared to other tools but the available features are sufficient to use for minimal requirements. The feature includes segmentation,reporting analytics and proper list management. It is also very cheap as compared with other platform & reduces our cost of email marketing. The SMTP integration of the elasticemail is also very easy and can integrate easily with our CRM or other front-end tools.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are errors in the frontend & the delivery of mails also get slows down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your requirement with email marketing is very minimal and you only concern with the sending and tracking of emails, without using any advance email marketing feature. Then elasticemail is surely the solution!

With Elasticemail, we are using it for sending our promotional mails and also use its SMTP integration with our CRM. Both are working well at our end.

Elastic review by Seth W.
Seth W.

"The most features for the lowest price!"

What do you like best?

I was searching for a good solution to send a daily newsletter to a few thousand subscribers. I was hoping to find something that wasn't much more expensive than Amazon's Simple Email Service (SES). To my surprise, I found Elastic Email, which has significantly more features than SES and costs less!

The customer support has been well above average, responding swiftly and accurately, even on weekends and at odd hours!

They have tools to help audit and monitor your content to help you send something that will fly through most spam filters.

What do you dislike?

Some of the documentation was lacking, but overall setup was quite easy.

The requirement to have a physical address in each email makes sense but seems a bit over-the-top.

Although this is a very low percentage, I've had ~0.5% of my daily emails bounce due to the sending IPs having a bad reputation. I understand that you can purchase an IP for an additional (somewhat high) cost, but this should not be necessary. The default IPs are obviously shared between customers, so if someone else is sending a lot of spam, it can negatively affect you.

It allows me to send emails in bulk at a very low cost.

Elastic review by James S.
James S.

"Very cost effective solution with free 150,000 emails per month"

What do you like best?

As I am new into email marketing, I was looking for affordable and good solution, but what I found is great. Elastic mail is great in terms of setup, features, templates (both drag & drop feature can be used with raw html editor), reporting tools, A/B testing, Dynamic IP at a very reasonable rate, free 5000/daily emails (which is great for start ups), and after free mail it's just 0.09$ per thousand mail, it's just so much affordable with lots of great features.

In elasic mail you will get a lot of API to integrate with your systems and open sources. You can allot sub accounts to your colleagues, customers, friends to manage it. If you'll not send good emails, your reputation will lose and it's a perfect thing that other spammy users couldn't impact your marketing.

In one line, it's the best tool for email marketing. Go for it.

What do you dislike?

Domain / SPF / DKIM setup is little bit pain, it should have a clear and easy documentation. WordPress integration is little tuff, email bouncing detailed report need some improvement.

I tried to upload duplicate contacts with more information, I couldn't do it. It needs to improve, other than these I find everything is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a new user, start ups, or you want to send big campaigns Elastic mail is for everyone at a very affordable price with great features. Just go for it and you'll love it.

I use Elastic mail for my email marketing, newsletter campaigns. It works great, you can use HTML form given, can set premade templates, can set differnt-2 templates for each campaign. I use it and I get great results.

We use it for affiliate marketing as well, we used it free version of 5000/daily emails and started earning it without spending a single penny.

We also use it for our clients, who don't have much budget for email marketing, it's perfect solution for them. Sub-account section is great.

Elastic review by David C.
David C.

"It works like a charm, super easy to setup!"

What do you like best?

I was comparing other email services before using it (Amazon, Mailgun, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, AWeber) and for me it was the most grateful experience. Very easy to setup, grab the api keys and use it into my CRM. You can also check if everything is going well in the user panel. You can check if your domain has correctly installed SPF and DKIM records. It will help you to reach the inbox and avoid your emails go to spam folder. Elastic Email also offers the biggest quantity of email sent per month, so I can grow up my business with them while making it profitable without worrying about a this limit. When I need more emails I will pay for 1000 additional email $0.09, which it's a really good price. Totally recommended if you want to start with transactional or email marketing and you have between 2.000 and 10.000 subscribers/members.

What do you dislike?

When you register you can see you have a limit of 5000 emails. I didn't understand it at the beginning so I contacted them and they explained me that I have this 5000 emails limit DAILY, so I can send 30*5000 = 150.000 emails monthly :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try it, it's free and easy to setup.

I use ElasticEmail for transactional emails, newsletter campaigns and automated email marketing campaigns. It works great with any form, you can use the html form given, the javascript version or add subscribers via api.

Elastic review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Excellent SMTP Gateway Service"

What do you like best?

Elastic Mail makes sending my mail out very easy and affordable. They make it easy to step through the sometimes complicated process of setting up SPF and DKIM records. I've been sending all of my mail via Elastic Email for years and hope to keep doing business with them in the future. Their support is also really pleasant and accessible. On the few occasions I've had to engage with them they've resolved my issues in short order.

What do you dislike?

I'm not happy that they require me to place an unsubscribe link on all email, even personal email. I wish they'd limit that to large mass mailings. I understand their desire to keep off of spam lists, but they should do a better job making a distinction between low volume, or one-off personal mail and mass mailings.

My residential ISP doesn't permit me to send outbound emails directly. Elastic Email allows me to relay my mail without my restrictive ISP from bothering me about it. What's better, they do so at a very comfortably affordable price! What's better, instead of just sending my email off into the ether, I get a near real-time review report on where it's gone and whether it's bounced, why it's bounced, or if it's been delivered.

Elastic review by Moien V.
Moien V.

"Easy, affordable, functional and fully supported"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and edit templates. You can easily use both Drag&Drop and Raw HTML editor. Elastic Email recently use new design and new control panel that is very user friendly. Also new plan of pricing that is wonderful especially for small businesses.

In Elastic-Email you can find lots of API that provide you any information or details you need. Sub-accounts help you to manage your colleagues our even your sub-customer. You may easily lose you Reputation here and its a perfect things that other users couldn't impact your marketing.

In short I can say, You can find everything is the best here.

What do you dislike?

Litmus tests charged for 1$ and I think it was better if this could be free.

When I want to import some contacts I couldn't import duplicated contacts. There is an option that doesn't disabled. Sometimes I want to import duplicated contacts with other / updated information and its make some difficulty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can easily use almost of features of Elastic Email for free for a limited number of emails. So I recommend you to use its service for a short time and you will be changed to a faithful customer like I do

We have our self email servers but its make some problem for us and lots of our email got spammed or bounced or not delivered. In other hand some email providers charged more prices than Elastic Email. As well the best feature with easy to use encouraging us to use Elastic Email.

We use Elastic Email to send automation emails and Email Marketing.

Elastic review by KEHINDE A.
KEHINDE A.

"The pay-as-you-go service offered coupled with their free 150,000 emails per month are mind blowing."

What do you like best?

What I really liked about Elastic Email are mainly their Unique landing pages, good looking forms, well-layed data analytic and implementation codes in more than four major programming languages. With their Video tutorials you do not need any other email marketing training-they've got your back! Also, the free monthly 150,000 free emails for anyone is also good for me.

What do you dislike?

Elastic Email is one of the best email service provider out there, everything you needed for your email campaign is on their portal, so, they are perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Elastic Email is one of the best email service provider out there, everything you needed for your email campaign is on their portal.

Talk of Unique landing pages, well-layed data analytic, SMPT and HTTP API, Campaign Automation and implementation of codes in more than four major programming languages.

With their Video tutorials you do not need any other email marketing training--they've got your back!

I advice you try them out today and you will not regret it.

Bulk emails to my subscribers using their SMPT API with the free 150,000 emails per month.

Elastic review by Tadas T.
Tadas T.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Before deciding on Elastic Email, I have tried several transnational email providers with, let's say, ridiculous pricing models, reaching the price of regular mail. The other option was also Amazon SES server with much more complex configuration than regular provider's. And then, through Google search I found Elastic Email, with acceptable pricing model, that was also very easy to use, required only several DNS configurations. At our own backend, setup was also easy and old fashioned - simple login to Elastic Email's SMTP server. Elastic Email also has an API, so more complex solutions can be deployed than just that. I have enabled this service for all of the existing projects and still using them. Now, for 8+ months I have reliable and easy to use email service platform for all of our current and future projects. Over this time period had nothing to solve and had no need to even contact Elastic Email support.

What do you dislike?

Dislike tracking URLs that use redirects, which in the case of TLS, often go nowhere. Email template can be more flexible. When setting Elastic Email for the first time, it was pretty hard to find DMARC, etc. DNS settings, it can be probably improved with some popup near domains setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it.

By using Elastic Email we have saved a lot of time instead of setting up and configuring our own server on Amazon SES, not including, Elastic Email has much better pricing model than Amazon.

Elastic review by Amit s.
Amit s.

"The Best of Email Delivery System"

What do you like best?

If You are looking for Email Campaigns with Good pricing & great Features in Form of Delivery, Reports , Templates.. Here my Search ends on Elastic Email.

Reporting section is the most I loved it, Even I can see Dynamic mails whats is being sent to final user. The Pricing is even affordable to small business owners like start ups. Firstly I was little worried about pricing and all but when its starts sending emails your pricing per thousand email goes down which is most interesting.. Thanks once Again Elastic Email!!!

What do you dislike?

There may be something but Need to explore it.. Till now not a problem..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes , Recommended to my friend.. They are loving it.. They are happy to solve their many existing problems like limit on smtp relays, less delivery time, Spam Filtering management, Email Overall Rating(Is it spammy or not)

SMTP Relay.

Email Campaigns

Affiliate Marketing

Elastic review by Quang Dũng N.
Quang Dũng N.

"Highly Recommended For New Entrepreneur and Digital Marketers!"

What do you like best?

As a new Entrepreneur and Digital Marketer, I have to learn and read reviews from a lot of email marketing services. Elastic Email gives me chance with many necessary features for email marketing, I even don't have to spend a single penny to figure out which works and which not. The price for IPs is reasonable. I will recommend Elastic Email to my friends.

What do you dislike?

Need supports for more locale (mine is Vietnamese)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've just started up your new business and you have to do many things in your own, you should use this email marketing service. Or if you are new to email marketing, try yourself with Elastic Email and you will learn a lot.

Elastic Email helps me cut costs. It is very important for my new start up. Moreover, by the documentation of the service, I learn a lot about email marketing.

Elastic review by John T.
John T.

"Great MailChimp alternative"

What do you like best?

Our company has been looking for a MailChimp alternative for quite some time. It's near impossible to compete with the market leader, but Elastic email is on the right track. It has almost everything needed for sending a mass mail campaign with email traking and analytics to compare the results of campaigns with one another. Plus, the html newsletter builder is really capable and you can export it with no issues.

What do you dislike?

Auto-saving feature for the newsletter tempalet builder is somewhat finniky. It works, but you always have to go look for the lastest version instead of elastic loading it up automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A worthy MailChimp alternative. Give it a try!

Sending newsletters to our subscribers.

Elastic review by Riyadad U.
Riyadad U.

"Affordable and easy to use, but ran into several issues as we scaled up."

What do you like best?

There are a lot of things to like about Elastic E-mail.

Very affordable. You get 150,000 e-mails a month for free. We currently send 300,000+ e-mails a month, and it only comes out to around $100. We're growing quickly, so the flexibility of their pricing helps. Interface is very simple and easy to use. When it's working properly, it's working great! Customer service is fairly responsive. I think they are heading in the right direction.

As far as I know, with larger companies like SendGrid, they sometimes completely ignore issues and will let bugs fester in your system. I haven't had this issue with Elastic E-mail, so I've stuck with them. I also haven't used any other e-mail platform, so I honestly don't know if everyone runs into problems like the ones I have in the past, so I'm kind of at a crossroads where I don't know if I should ride it out, or look to switch.

What do you dislike?

Mainly three things:

1. For the past year they have been going through many updates. Several times during this process, our e-mails just stopped sending, and we weren't alerted about it until I noticed the drop. For this past month, their graphs have not been working and I've been unable to track our open rates. As a result, we had to freeze our marketing budget and wait for them to fix it. It's been more than a month, but no progress so far. I have been told the problem has been resolved several times, and then when I went back to check, there was no difference. I've pretty much just been going around in circles with this problem.

2. Customer service is decent, but with notable limitations. First, only a few of their employees are truly responsive (Joshua, Andrzej, Beverly are all amazing!). Rest will try and give you canned responses for hours and hours, or they won't read your query at all and answer a completely unrelated question. I had to go back and forth for weeks sometimes until someone finally admitted there was an issue with something. I recommend specifically asking for certain representatives when you run into trouble. You'll know pretty quickly which ones are good. And second, it's not really 24/7 or as fast as they make it out to be. They respond "within the hour" but it's only with "Thanks for your e-mail, we're looking into this." Usually takes 1-2 days for small issues, and sometimes a week or more for bigger ones to be resolved.

3. We've run into a lot of problems as we've gotten bigger. We started on Elastic e-mail sending only ~5,000 e-mails a month. Now we're sending 300,000+ and there's a lot of issues with our logs being read incorrectly, throttling, deliverability problems, etc. We're considering switching to Mailgun as we scale even faster going forward, but still uncertain about it. Other startups that I know usually just set their e-mail systems and don't have to worry about it. I've had to pour in hours and hours into Elastic E-mail, trouble shooting through logs, making screenshots for their customer service team, etc.

I'm hoping the issues get resolved eventually, I'll come back here and update the review if it does. Until then, I'd say Elastic E-mail is a 3/5. Overall, I am fairly happy with them. I will say - by far the most annoying thing they sometimes do is pretend there is no issue when there is, and you have to go a very far length until they admit it and try and fix something. This isn't just prevalent on their support side, they even do it on review forums, where they try and disregard what previous customers have pointed out. It's EXTREMELY frustrating with companies do this. It's like when Comcast tells you "no, no, your cable is working fine," and you have to video yourself trying to turn your TV on to prove otherwise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you expect the number of e-mails that you send out to grow quickly, DON'T put too much weight on cost. Yes, when we started out, EE seemed like the best way to go because something like Mailgun was so much more expensive, but once you scale, the cost ends up being a small fraction of your revenue anyway, and you'll wish you went with your best option instead of the most affordable one.

We help readers around the world find free and bargain books online.

Elastic review by Fletcher S.
Fletcher S.

"Non-Existent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We've been using elastic for transactional emails for the last five years. The system works fine and was easy to integrate with our back-end software. We've sent hundreds of thousands of emails through their service in that time.

What do you dislike?

Our account was suspended recently and elastic doesn't even send us a notification that that is happening. There is no communication from them about the fact that our email has stopped sending. Critical issues like this should be handled proactively. Rathe than being able to address an issue when it happens I'm instead left to put out a fire when we get complaints from our users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since we last evaluated the market some of the big cloud players like Amazon have gotten into the market and might be better choices now.

We were using them to help ensure deliverability of transactional emails.

Elastic review by Jamie G.
Jamie G.

"Great experience with Elastic Mail"

What do you like best?

I am both a well known musician and a social media marketer and having a trustworthy email

situation / and autoresponder is very important. I use Fanbridge for music fan newsletters

and had been using Mailchimp for segmented lists that differed from my usual fans ( product releases etc)

Elastic Mail has made sending all the above quite easy once I got the hang of it .

The support system that Elastic Mail uses is the best I have ever encountered. Each person that replied to me was super fast in their replies, knowledgeable, interested in my success and was as patient and courteous as it can get. I am actually thrilled with their support team , no other company has come close to the quality they provide.

What do you dislike?

Setup was difficult regarding the things that are needed in a world where every email host is trying

to eliminate spam. I had ALL opt ins and yet my first few campaigns got bounced like crazy.

I couldn't even email my own email address,. which is an AOL mail address which usually lets

spam through as most people know. All my mail to AOL, hotmail and other places got bounced , or

550'ed until I was able to get help from the support team.

The settings requiring the user to make sure that SPF , DMARC and all the rest was tough for

someone like me that had no idea what any of that was. I learned a great deal, adding to my DNS

things , but wish I hadn't had to go through all that to get my delivery up to par.

It was a pain in the butt to get it all set up so the mail from Elastic worked well , but I must say

once set up with the help of Elastics support as well as a private IP , I am thrilled with what I have now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worthwhile

The price is very fair for all the features you get with Elastic Email and I am benefiting

from a high delivery rate and the tracking / reports that are provided.

Elastic review by Arash H.
Arash H.

"Elastic Email the most flexible & transparent email sending service"

What do you like best?

I'm quite an expert when it comes to sending emails in large quantities, i've used many different systems and i've never seen anything like Elastic Email. I've used Mandrill, Sparkpost, Sendinblue, Pepipost, etc, but elastic emails is the most advanced & most reliable system i've ever used, the pricing methods are very competitive as well.

You might find it a basic product if you only judge by the interface (which i think is the only weak point) however there is a beast lying under this basic interface, if you search for something or you try to see the email logs, which in my case are many millions, you are going to be shocked by the speed of pages, this is one of the things that i love about Elastic Email.

The API is also very flexible & easy to use and there is nothing you can't do with the API.

The support is also super awesome & super friendly, i don't know if they have a strategy to say yes to any kind of request or this is because of the flexibility of the service that they can do anything you ask them!

The sub accounts system is very helpful as well, for example when i'm sending a newsletter to all my users and there are thousands of emails in the sending queue i don't want my welcome emails or forgot password emails get stuck in this queue, so i use a sub account (with a different ip pool) for sending these urgent emails so that they don't get stuck in the queue. Most email services can't do such a thing and some of them try to solve these kind of problems by prioritizing some emails but we all know that they don't always work.

What do you dislike?

The interface is primitive compared to the flexibility of the system lying under it, i know that there has been modifications that fixed few problems but there is still room for improvement, also doing some stuff isn't that easy for example if i want to see the email logs, first i have to open the reports page to be able to go to logs page, so some UX improvement could be useful.

The documentation was a mess last year but it has been organized now, but there is still room for improvement in advanced topics like unsubscription.

The pricing is very competitive, the service is pretty stable and reliable and the support is very helpful.

Elastic review by Yogesh S.
Yogesh S.

"Best and easiest way to get more leads and reach customers"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Elastic mail is great, specially if you're a new into email marketing. You can start sending transactional email, marketing email within few minutes and that too at very cheap cost. It's one of the best email marketing programs in the market, so elastic mail has tons of features from templates, A/B testing, Social marketing share, reports, dedicated IP and there are lots of online help as well to learn if you want to learn instantly. Process is straight forward and you get lots of features without spending a single penny. Elastic mail is a nice tool to use to manage just about everything you need.

What do you dislike?

WordPress implementation, detailed reporting on email bouncing and a little more easy documentation for Domain / SPF / DKIM setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We clearly recommend Elastic mail, if you are a small business and want to start email marketing, go for it, give it a try and apperciate it.

Elastic mail is very easy to use, UI is very good and easy to use, clicks and spamming is great. Best part is, it's very cheap to their competitors.

We have the clients and organisation having low budget for email marketing. For them it is perfect solution and the free package is an great choice than the competitors.

You can create any number of email templates you want, different for each newsletter. Payment system is automatic , so accounts get renewed automatically without any effort. They have the very good tool of sub-accounts, I can give access to anyone in my team, to my friends etc.

Elastic review by Brad J.
Brad J.

"Vague price information"

What do you like best?

It was easy to setup a campaign and add/edit email templates.

What do you dislike?

Vague price information. It says 150000 emails are free (per month). I've added 100000 for a campaign but have to pay $0.09/1000 emails, no matter they should be free. Also, it's unclear should I pay and how much exactly the fee for "Contact delivery and optimization tools". By default they are pre-selected so it's unclear after all.

After ~10k sent emails my account was blocked due to low open rate...I didn't know you are obligated to have a specific open rate. Sometimes people from the list simply are not interested in the topic/mail subject.

How am I supposed to be punished for that?!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check their prices first and be sure you understand their model.

I want to send emails to my newsletter subscribers.

The cheap price lures me, but after all, it turns out you get what you pay for...

Elastic review by Adam J.
Adam J.

"Solid for what you need."

What do you like best?

They have upgraded the interface quite a bit. 150,000 free emails per month upfront is more than what most people need and I've never had issues with emails being sent or delivered when its all setup correctly.

What do you dislike?

Lack of overall integrations. E.g. WordPress connection is weak but there is an old plugin that still works really well. MailJet has a bit better integration but MailJet has a lot more account setup information required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really evaluate if your website or CMS platform has the integrations to use the ElasticEmail API and make sure it works before deep diving in too far.

What I've used this product for the most is on client websites.

A lot of web hosts like Godaddy and Bluehost, etc. Have WordPress style websites that tend to spam or have emails that look like spam. Those servers then get Blacklisted and when you have shared hosting - All of the websites on that 1 server get blacklisted for sending email.

This creates huge deliverability problems.

Elastic Email fixes this problem by allowing me to add domains and verify for each client and allows me to have 1 account that runs all of the clients emails with solid deliverability.

Elastic review by Alexis C.
Alexis C.

"Amplia capacidad de correos por mes"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor sin duda es la capacidad de envío que incluyen las cuentas gratuitas. Muy fácil crear plantillas, puedes separarlo de tu hosting para hacer envíos enormes en menos tiempo sin afectar tu hosting. Con el editor de plantillas puedes crear correos muy profesionales, atractivos para los envios masivos.

What do you dislike?

Lo uso con un plugin de otra aplicación y aveces manda error, teniendo configurado todo lo necesario. Debería tener una mejor herramienta de limpieza de la base de datos de correos que uno envía.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para probar un mayor alcance de correos a un costo más bajo, se los recomiendo. Es muy completa las opciones del usuario que lo administra.

El poder hacer envíos masivos a más de 2,000 contactos y en menos tiempo. Aunque el manejo se haga directamente desde este aplicativo, no siempre es recomendable sobrepasar el limite de envío que tiene permitido el hosting provider. Para el seguimiento de lo que hacen los usuarios al recibir boletines informativos o promocionales, es muy útil.

Elastic review by Akram Hasan S.
Akram Hasan S.

"Best API and fancy email templates"

What do you like best?

I have been using transactional email for pretty long time for our business. After trying Elastic Email I was amazed by their API engine. It is fast, it has easy way to include email header parameters.

Most remarkable feature is their builtin HTML email templates for marketing and transactional use. Those are beautiful and easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

Everything else is likable with Elastic Email, something I didn't like is their Report graph, it takes time to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For startup and easy maintenance Elastic Email will be a great choice.

We are using Elastic Email for our transactional emails and somewhat marketing emails. It is easy to manage contact list there and track activities of contacts.

Elastic review by sanjay s.
sanjay s.

"Easy to use send & track"

What do you like best?

Elasticemail is something in which anyone can easily create, send and track email campaign. You dont need to be an expert to use elasticemail. Just signup and send your emails. Elasticemail is also having a very cheap pricing with good delivery.

What do you dislike?

Some of the times the frontend doesnt respont and behave improperly but it occurs very few times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to send emials in large volume at a very minimal price then you have to surely move to elasticemail. Go For It!

We are sending bulk emails and also with smtp setup with our crm which adds up a good functionality to our process

Elastic review by Belinda S.
Belinda S.

"Great cost effective Alternative for large lists and irregular campaign sending"

What do you like best?

Elastic Mail seems to be one of the only online bulk email programs that don't seem to be concerened with how many subscribers you have, which is great if you have many to start with and don't want to spend an arm and a leg for sending out irregular campaigns to your large subscriber list! Infact the cost in comparison to the other options out there is almost too good to be true!

What do you dislike?

The setup is quite involved, especially setting up the server side settings for your domains if you are not familiar with that side of things it can be a bit daunting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definately recommend Elastic mail if you are looking for a cost effective email marketing solution that has an easy to use wisiwig email composer and with a hundred and fifty thousand free emails a month its a real steel!

Not having to pay a fee just becuase you have over 2000 contacts. Being able to add customer accounts is a fantastic bonus so that they can just login and view their own campaign reports and manage their own lists if need be.

Elastic review by Vlad S.
Vlad S.

"Liatoss likes ElasticMail"

What do you like best?

The price policy, as well as a great integration with Joomla, are 2 factors which we like the most!

What do you dislike?

The complexity of the system. Time to time it is not obvious to get the right understanding of the status. I am blocked due to reputation index despite the fact I didn;t use the system long time...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommended the Elasticmail integration with several customers and offer them the product support. There are at least 2 more customers who use the product because of my recommendation.

newsletter campaign is the most effective information channel in comparison with all others channels, so we can effectively communicate with our customers by using elastic mail...

Elastic review by Bence F.
Bence F.

"No nonsense email provider with a few hiccups"

What do you like best?

The free package is very generous considering the monthly quota compared to other similar solutions like Mandrill (RIP) and SendGrid, and I've found the deliverability to be excellent.

What do you dislike?

It takes some extra time to set up advanced features like SPF/DIKIM as you have to look for the right parameters in the Documentation, it's not so smooth like when I did it on Mandrill. DKIM tests passed fine, but I've had some trouble validating the SPF record.

Compared to Mandrill, I've found one more thing to be lacking at the moment: a detailed send log where I can see every email I've sent during a date interval with statuses (success, soft bounce, hard bounce, etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Domain / SPF / DKIM setup could use a little UI/UX improvement. I had to search the official documentation to find the values I needed to set up on my DNS server; Mandrill used to instantly show the right information for the account.

Also, if would be awesome if bounces could be tracked in detail (eg. a list of sent/soft bounced/hard bounced emails could be downloaded like a log file on Mandrill).

Generic marketing/transactional email delivery. For small projects, the free package is an excellent choice and has a larger mail / month limit than the competitors, while setup is only a little bit trickier.

Elastic review by Brad N.
Brad N.

"Indispensable, easy to use, and powerful"

What do you like best?

As the title says, elastic email has been absolutely indispensable to our business. We help our customers utilize our custom platform for selling their products online and elastic email integrated with Malik has been critical to our ability to give our customers the power to communicate effectively and automatically. The system has incredible features and a lot of capabilities that will help any business large or small.

What do you dislike?

Some of the initial set up was a little complicated but overall pretty easy to use. Once you understand it it works beautifully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong product, strong support, easy to use, and does what it's supposed to do.

We had to have a reliable powerful and easy to use email platform for our platform that we built for our customers to have a powerful shopping capability for their products.

"Sales agent"

What do you like best?

Working in a company that nearly depends on email marketing, we were looking for suitable platform where we can inventively create newsletters, send them and follow the results at the end of the day.

Elastic Mail provides all that and much more. It gives clear and easy access to all previously sent campaigns where you are able to sum up and compare the reports and to statistically follow the reactions of your subscribers. Also you can easy manage your subscribers, organize them, edit or add contact.

The good part when it comes to creating newsletters is that you can choose whether way suits you more. Depending on what our content is about, sometimes we use "drag and drop thing" and sometimes we are using the templates which are very helpful, innovative and creative.

Also the good part is that you can schedule the time when your newsletter is going to be send, so you are able to organize and to plan your newsletters even week ahead.

What do you dislike?

The thing that, according to our experience should be improved is the draft section. Sometimes we are creating the newsletters few days before the sending date and it happens very often that we are not able to save them as drafts only because we forgot to purchase our credit limit.

Also the preview of the newsletter on mobile device sometimes do not cooperates with the real appearance after the specific newsletter is received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We warmly recommend Elastic mail, if your are creative, innovative and well organized this is the right platform yuo need.

The advantage of using Elastic is that you can always choose different design for the newsletter that you are creating, which is very important for our business.

It is important to hold your buyers and clients awake, that way they are always expecting something new and creative which gives opportunity to promote and to advertise your product and services well, which, at the end, is our main purpose.

Elastic review by Kien N.
Kien N.

"Good service and fast email and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Fast email for my user and easy to config with my website run in wordpress. The pricing is unbelievable. It very cheap for bussiness email. But I use it for

What do you dislike?

The limited email per day make me feel inconvenience. But I know it is the law of International anti-spam and I am trying to gain more email per day

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is unbelieveable, Free email can reach to 150k email per month (as blogger canhme said with me)

I don't use for bussiness realized. I use for notice for user that i posted a new post.

Elastic review by tuanhuyvietit n.
tuanhuyvietit n.

"Why you should use Elastic Email for your email marketing campaign ?"

What do you like best?

The best thing of Elastic Email: you can sent up to 150,000 emails for a month and maximum 5000 emails for a day.

And the cost per 10000 is 0,9$, very good price to go with. I also like the time of support very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Attachment files are not Free to use, also need more function for Template Design

Recommendations to others considering the product

More function will be great

Working with many customer and if Elastic Email do not have sub-acc option, my job would be a mess.

- How convenience when customer can login to sub-acc and check the result.

Elastic review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Got more leads through ElasticMail"

What do you like best?

I can send daily 5000 emails to 5000 subscribers in free plan and if I want to send more mail, I can do that in very cheap rate. I can purchase dedicated IP at a very cheap rate and can use it for sending emails. I can design templates and also Elastic mail gives me breakup of my performance and how to improve tips.

What do you dislike?

Domain / SPF / DKIM setup could use a little UI/UX improvement. I had to search official document for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very cheap and easy to use.

I am into web development business and I used ti send emails through MailChimp earlier which is quite expensive, but elastic mail is so cheap and gives so many options so I got benefited very much.

I tried in free for the first month and got leads and it didn't cost a single penny, what else anyone wants it for small businesses.

Elastic review by Administrator

"Solid email platform with white label support at a great price"

What do you like best?

- Very customisable

- Full-featured API

- Good pricing

- Decent response time from support team

- White label support

- Support for SPIF and DKIM authentication, including for white label implementations

- Reliable delivery of event webhooks

- Support for many sub-accounts

What do you dislike?

- Poor api. While it is fully featured, it is not technically a REST api, and the documentation is somewhat lacking. It also has limited language support for API libraries.

- Poor communication to customers. Breaking changes are sometimes introduced without notification to the customer. Painful to have to scramble to fix an api implementation when the functionality suddenly breaks due to a change that is introduced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something that is very customisable with plenty of features at a reasonable price, then I'd recommend taking a look. Be prepared for a bit of a learning curve initially, and a bit of pain using their API.

If you want something that is a bit more rock solid with a nicer API, there are other options out there, but it will cost more, and there may be some limitations on how customisable they are.

White label email marketing solution, utilising API for facilitation. They also white-label their subscriber management and email-builder interfaces, but we have implemented that manually ourselves for a more custom solution. The sub-account support enables us to silo activity for individual customers.

Elastic review by Mohsen G.
Mohsen G.

"Reach your targets!"

What do you like best?

Focus on your app and content and let Elastic Email do the hard job! Sending emails is a real joy with EE not a horrible task. 150000 emails a month right in the inbox and yeees it's free!!! Batter than free are the features it has. Beautiful templates and compete reports are those I like more.

What do you dislike?

For someone who moved from another provider, like me, Elastic Email is too good to be true. Sometimes I wake up and check the website for hidden fees! Is it real? Yeah!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You lose nothing! Test it, Compare it and Stick to it! You won't a cheaper stable service for email marketing.

I can't trust my well-configured server for sending bulk and even transactional emails. This is where EE helps me to live happily. Emails knock the door of inboxes and get through. Error logs are way easier than what my server produced and I can track customers and visitors the right way.

Elastic review by Giorgio B.
Giorgio B.

"Helped a lot with my SaaS project"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to configure and works well as a mail engine. The nice thing is that you get automatic saving of recipient email addresses. This way I get my users mailing list without having to manage integration with my db. And this is for free, at least for my level of usage. I liked also the logging/tracing, so I get to know if my users get my notifications/messages. Support was fast and solved a problem I had with configuration.

What do you dislike?

Admin UI is not perfect but getting better. Navigation is sometimes not easy.

I use it with my small SaaS project. I use it to manage users mailing list so I don't need to do much to send emails to all my users. Every user email gets automatically saved in elasticemail when I send the "welcome user" email from my site through the elasticemail SMTP service. There's not even a need to call a HTTP API.

Elastic review by Administrator

"I was pleasantly surprised when I found the Elastic Email service available as a Drupal 8 module. "

What do you like best?

The ability to send so many emails free of charge. The new survey option is great as I was actively seeking a survey module when I was informed of the new one with Elastic Email.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really very much I don't like. I found the setting up of the site a little technically challenging and was offered a couple of conflicting help suggestions by the Elastic Email support team but the issue was finally resolved and now I'm more than happy with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Elastic Email is a valid and venerable option when considering email service providers. I have enjoyed using the service thus far and would recommend it to anyone looking to send out targetted campaigns to multiple subscribers.

Targetted email campaigns available in the Drupal 8 administration area. The ability to see who has opened, clicked on and followed links.

Elastic review by User in Computer Software

"Affordable yet powerful Emailing Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a true alternative of Amaozn SES , once we come through it found much powerful and feature rich at the very similar price . It is One of the most affordable Email Marketing solution in the industry. Their recent updates made the platform automation rich . I love too use autorespnder and detailing reporting system . They provide in dept server logs.

What do you dislike?

To be honest , I cloud not see anything wrong with ElasticEmail . A false positive campaign trigger will make you to contact Support team and provide valid documents time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an affordable email solution which can provide transactional and promotional mailing for , you can prefer Elastic Email.

We are doing email marketing here . We are able to send out emails to our large database, the recent product update made it awesome , now we are able to re-target only most responding subscribers.

Elastic review by Brian F.
Brian F.

"Cost effective but some deliverability and setup concerns "

What do you like best?

The low cost is the best feature and most things do work correctly

What do you dislike?

I have some concerns over deliverability including bounces flagged as spam, higher number of complaints/spam reports and much more difficult to setup than competitors

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may need to involve your hosting tech support to get everything set up correctly. If you are getting alot of spam reports or low deliverability ask them to switch you to a different shared ip address.

As an author I need to regularly email my subscribers. It accomplishes this

Elastic review by Frank J. R.
Frank J. R.

"Outstanding Email Service"

What do you like best?

Very affordable and no service problems.

What do you dislike?

Mail sends a bit slowly, not a bad thing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get multiple IPs, it's worth the extra cost to get your mass mailings delivered more quickly.

I was looking for an ESP that allows marketing email without charging insane pricing like other ESPs. Elastic Email was the perfect solution for us here at NeverColdCall.com. In addition to great customer service, VERY affordable rates, and the ability to have multiple mail IPs that rDNS to your own domain, it's great all around.

Elastic review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent SMTP Service"

What do you like best?

Excellent reliable email delivery. If you are using a shared hosting or even a VPS and having trouble with emails going to junk folders, elasticemail's IPs have a great sender reputation.

What do you dislike?

Their support is great and I hesitate to have a dislike but I would like to see a live chat available in addition to their discuss support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The setup of email SMTP service is complicated by nature. Someone with no knowledge of email systems would have a difficult time but if you have done even a little bit of web hosting or email setup, their support can guide you.

High volume email delivery was a problem. ElasticEmail helps me deliver over 15,000 emails in a day with very very few delivery problems.

Elastic review by Brian O.
Brian O.

"Excellent cost effective product for outbound mail and email marketing"

What do you like best?

The price of the service is dramatically cheaper than other email sending solutions such as mailchimp. I know the product does not have as many features as mailchimp etc but it does the basics that you will need.

What do you dislike?

For newsletters it is not as polished and user friendly as mailchimp but if you are an experienced web developer this is not a major issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it is great value so low risk.

I first used the product on a dating site I own. We use it to send email notifications between users. We went for a 3rd party solution so we could deal with large volumes of email. Also the trackability of emails is also great.

Then I started using it for newsletter campaigns. It isa fraction of the cost of alternative products like mailchimp.

Elastic review by Xuân Thủy N.
Xuân Thủy N.

"Elastic mail nơi khởi nguồn kinh doanh"

What do you like best?

Tôi thích sự tin cậy từ elastic mail khi mà những tin tôi gửi luôn được vào hộp thư chính của khách hàng.VÀ tôi thích phần báo cáo từ đây tôi có thể biết được có bao nhiêu khách hàng của tôi đã mở mail.

What do you dislike?

Tôi không thích một điều là một ngày tôi chỉ gửi được 50 mail

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quảng cáo mạnh trên trang mạng xã hội như facebook ....

Tôi kiểm soát được những thông tin mình gửi sẽ đi về đâu.

Elastic review by Sandesh K.
Sandesh K.

"Simply Awesome"

What do you like best?

Its simple process to send or schedule any campaign. it contents everything like list uploading, creating campaign so easy. ah one more thing after sending campaign you can see review everything sending and sent mails. unsubscribe, complaints, open, click, link clicks everything. 5 start out of 5.

What do you dislike?

I think its Gmail delivery is little bit slow. needs some improvement

Recommendations to others considering the product

please improve gmail delivery

we are sending newsletters to our subscribers about digital marketing, web solutions and we are getting positive results.

Elastic review by marcelo a.
marcelo a.

"Smple te best!"

What do you like best?

Their friendly support is a must, their service is amazing and the resources they offer is Top Gun! I'm a customer almost for a year and I'm a very happy one! I wish I have discovered them before, it will spare me a lot of time and money! If you are into emailmakrketing or need send a huge ammount of emails I recomment Elastic Email as a first stop!

What do you dislike?

I think it's difficult to dislike anything on their operations, their support is fast and always helpfull!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your translations is not working for you, deal with Elastic and improve it yourself, it will make your life easier!

I just help finished to translated their interface to Portuguese and now it's like a brand new product to my customers!

Elastic review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"A great Mailchimp alternative"

What do you like best?

Elasticemail is a surprisingly great mass mailing solution for contacting your client base and subscribers. The newsletter builder is very intuitive and easy-to-use.

What do you dislike?

I've lost my newsletter-building progress when started working with the system. Turns out that I just had to restore the previous version. This part isn't intuitive enough. Maybe some tutorial at the start would have helped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time with the tutorials and you'll get yourself a powerful and affordable mass mailing solution.

Contacting the list of our clients with news and offers as well as sending blog post updates to subscribers.

Elastic review by Lara Lee T.
Lara Lee T.

"So easy it makes Life smooth"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the many features and ways of creating a template and campaign.

The informative reporting area is great.

The ability to do surveys is my favourite function

What do you dislike?

Not much, have enjoyed watching Elastic Email grow and improve over the years

Tracking emails what work and making sure our lists are kept up to date.

The benefits are that the tool/app saves me a lot of time with the ease of use of templates and drag and drop features, I can quickly put out a campaign in no time

Elastic review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Very easy to set up and get started, with reliable service."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up and get started. I was able to set up my account and start sending transactional and marketing emails within 15 minutes. The service has been very reliable so far and their support staff have been able to answer all my inquiries within a reasonable time.

What do you dislike?

The admin UI of Elastic Email can be made a little better and more easier to use. Another thing that could be improved is to provide more information about why an email has bounced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Elastic Email is very easy to set up and use. I suggest learning how to use their sub-accounts feature as it really helps when you want to segment your emails or use different domains.

We wanted to make sure that emails sent from our software were sent out without ending up in our users' spam folder. Doing that ourselves was a big and complicated task. Elastic Email helped us focus on making our own product better.

Elastic review by Blake H.
Blake H.

"Great email marketing product"

What do you like best?

It is a lower cost sending solution. The setup is easy, and it is super simple to use their system. Really a simple solution for sending emails.

What do you dislike?

Its seems almost too simple, but I haven't needed any else so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it

It's a simple email sending solution. When needing to send bulk emails this is way better than using our own server and way cheaper than other options so it's a win win.

Elastic review by Iason Yannis S.
Iason Yannis S.

"Using Elastic Email with Integration to other Apps"

What do you like best?

The platform is upgraded and their interface, statistics, knowledge base are now modern and easy to use. The free 150,000 emails per month is a very good attribute.

What do you dislike?

The volume on some older videos could be a bit louder. The fact that credits are needed for emails with attachments should be reconsidered,

Recommendations to others considering the product

The API is a strong Asset

It is easy to integrate with 3rd party apps. I use it effectively with WebEngage.

Elastic review by Graham T.
Graham T.

"Moved to Elastic Email and never looked back"

What do you like best?

Elastic Email just works!

When we moved to Elastic Email we just wanted an SMTP gateway so we could manage our own sending. The reporting is instant and accurate and deliverability excellent.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally delivery slows down in busy periods but, it keeps going and we have no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They tend to answer support queries during US opening hours. You may have to stay late!

It's simple to mail our different brands and set up multiple domains. Other mailers get in the way when there's no need.

Elastic review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Elastic Email is a powerful and affordable tool"

What do you like best?

Elastic Email was easy to incorporate and has understandable and workable API.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, Elastic Email has a few delays in delivery, though it may not be the one at fault, as Gmail or Yahoo are sometimes slow to deliver emails too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around and come to your own conclusions: mine was Elastic Email.

Being able to develop apps and send massive amounts of email all at once. Definitely solves many problems.

Elastic review by George A.
George A.

"Does a Very Good Job"

What do you like best?

the low price cost and the overall user friendly UI,

the email template maker and the easy API

What do you dislike?

1. The fact that there is a fix cost for the dedicated ip. (could be an one off price).

2. The visual editor for the email template creator, is missing some features ( like i.e adding bullet point lists and formating them)

sending emails to our student database that would otherwise cost more.

Elastic review by Ercan A.
Ercan A.

"A Truly Successful Service"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the credit system. It is also the best in the field with easy operation and integrated services. Bounce rates are very good.Thanks to the automatic payment system, my account is renewed without any effort.Thanks to the sub-accounts, I can give access to other friends in my team.

What do you dislike?

It has not happened so far. But it could be turkish language.

They were constantly helping in integration. It is a service that really does its job well.It was a quick return to the tickets I threw.Reports are running very fast. Bounce rates are very good.Thanks to the automatic payment system, my account is renewed without any effort.Thanks to the sub-accounts, I can give access to other friends in my team.

Elastic review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Indispensable!"

What do you like best?

Reasonably Priced, Easy to Use, and FAST

What do you dislike?

Haven't found a dislike yet...6 years and counting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering an email campaign solution then Elastic Email is it. With it's affordability, ease of use, and feedback, and support Elastic Email can't be beat. It's my go to solution for communicating to my customers and clients.

Keeping in touch with clients and customers is crucial in today's business environment. Elastic Email solves that issue making it easy and affordable. By being in touch and being able to see the response data I am able to focus on better strategies to gain more business for myself and my clients.

Elastic review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Amazing email marketing platform - Great price + Amazing support"

What do you like best?

I have used a couple of email marketing platforms and have finally settled with Elastic Email. We have been using this for over 2 years now. They have the best pricing with an amazing support team, who work to resolve your queries.

What do you dislike?

Live chat is a missing feature so in very urgent situations this becomes a problem.

Large volume emails can be sent at a very less price (compared with other available options in the market of the same level of features and support). Also, we take full advantage of the SMTP API feature, to integrate email marketing into other third party services.

Elastic review by Er. Mani P.
Er. Mani P.

"Best email market8ng a website "

What do you like best?

Prices are very reasonable and have a number of template to design and send, so no need of looking for any other service to hookup Api or SMTP.

What do you dislike?

Some time payment fails and accout gets suspend.

Also, automatic subaccout for client are not possible as login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help in creating subaccout automatically, just like signup for subaccounts.

Cheap and best email automation, I like most.

Elastic review by Melika A.
Melika A.

"Very Happy Overall"

What do you like best?

Overall i am pretty happy with Elastic Email's service. ever since we use it, our emails hit inbox every time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes too long for some messages to be sent. Also, i couldn't manage to remove the unsubscribe link from transactional emails sent via SMTP. i don't say it's their problem, Maybe i wasn't thorough enough.

Now we can be sure that our clients get our messages every time and we always hit their inbox.

Elastic review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"More leads at very cheaper rate"

What do you like best?

Best solution for getting more and more leads through bulk mailing. Best thing that it gives 5000 free emails per day to 5000 subscribers and only $0.09 per 1000 after 5000 emails. Dedicated IP at very cheap rate to send emails which helps in inboxing the emails. Can design templates, insert html, can choose from given email templates. It gives tips to improve my campaign and helps inboxing mails. Elastic mail gives me breakup of my performance and lots of important tools to use.

What do you dislike?

Domain / SPF / DKIM setup could use a little more easier way to explain. I had to search official document for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very cheap and easy to use, go for it.

I was facing very high cost in getting leads by email marketing through mail chimp, Elastic mail gave me cheaper solution to send emails and getting more leads.

I tried for free and got too many leads without investing a single penny, that was the best part.

Elastic review by Sandeep R.
Sandeep R.

"New to Email Marketing? Try Elasticemail."

What do you like best?

The simple and easy to use UI. List uploading is easy, sending the campaign is also very easy. Drag and drop editor is good. With good product support team.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the product continuously loading and reports are not shown properly. But it is very rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Elastic mail is easy to use and the implementation is not so complex. The Ui is very easy to use and gives the best experience even to those who are new in email marketing. The detail reporting of bounce, clicks and spam is excellent. And its cheap in price in comparison with others.

We are solving the problem for SMBs and the organisation having low email marketing budget.

Elastic review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Cosmetics
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Cosmetics

"Initiation new moments of truth"

What do you like best?

The environment of functions and the way of easy is point to share with others non professionals who try to send the premium communication with others such us clients or vendors. I suggest you send 200 emails per 15 minutes when you first set up.Its a pretty decent platform with easy to use, good emails deliverability, a/b testing, white label reselling and affordable priced. On top off that offers 24/7 really global support via friendly staff with good responding time. I think that the service level agreement is less than an hour and take personalized email not from machine.

What do you dislike?

It is better for non professionals to create or promote some predefined templates by section or industry categories. This is going to depend on your goals. If you're hoping to convert these emails to revenue, not so great. This is a basic email service, does not allow for dynamic segmentation for intelligent nurturing... which means many things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its really works so simple as a tv control to select your favorite channel

Its a tool that covers Define list, Testing Sending, Measurement and reporting

The pricing is amazing and really works I suggest you send 200 emails per 15 minutes when you first set up.

You can increase up to 500 emails per batch after a successful first try. Above that, MailPoet might have hiccups while sending. That is the best thing when you use elastic email or you can go for several targeted email list vendors available in the market.

Elastic review by Jayant S.
Jayant S.

"Good and reliable email marketing platform at affordable pricing"

What do you like best?

Elasticemail is an email platform I'm using since 3yrs back till now. It Offers advanced newsletter marketing that let us measure engagement, track delivery, create lists and more to build our brand and connect with the audience.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems in UI and delivery but it occurs very rarely. The email templates available are straight forward and limited. Also suffer slow delivery issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheap and affordable solution for email marketing go for it.

It's simple UI with easy to use and its SMTP can be used with several other tools backend easily.

Elastic review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Extremely helpful customer service and a very convenient system"

What do you like best?

I like the integration of Elastic Email with AcyMailing on my Joomla! website...It makes sending email much easier and faster than waiting for my regular SMTP server. Using Elastic cut the time required for sending my emails from 12 hours to about 1 hour, and I have fewer bounces.

What do you dislike?

I had a little trouble figuring out the interface at first, but customer service was very helpful. With just a little bit of guidance, I was able to get the system up and running by myself, and I'm not an IT person. I know it would be even better if I had a dedicate IP, but my list and mailing needs don't warrant that yet. Once it does, I think that the system will be even more helpful for me.

I have a small mailing list of only about 5000 customers, but elastic makes it very easy for me to stay in contact with them through monthly newsletters. Using Elastic Email is much faster than going through my SMTP server -- my mailing went from taking about 12 hours to send to now requiring less than an hour. This solved a significant concern for me.

Elastic review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Elastic Email is Worthwhile"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and powerful. Its easy to setup and use in variety scenarios, which makes it versatile.

What do you dislike?

It would be much better if you had richer email list hosting and updating.

My main business problem is that it seems to have a greater reach of sucess when send marketing emails to South Korea.

Elastic review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing Marketing and Autoresponder System!"

What do you like best?

Since I've been faund Elastic mail,my list grow and my sales increase very fast;

It's an amzing online tool for any Business model!

Of course if you're online you need be in Elastic Mail Awesome

Mail Platform!

Regards!

What do you dislike?

there are nothing to change it's all fine!

by the way it's all too simple to set up!

nothing to change

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and Fast to use!

Griwing list Fast and huge onlçine Hime Business Opportunity to make sales and grab Leads

I allway gave up of my business bu Elastic Mail chaged everything!

Elastic review by Emilien T.
Emilien T.

"Great Service fro my marketink email campain "

What do you like best?

The Simplicity of use of the API an the prices

What do you dislike?

The new price presentation is not very clear to us

We use Elastic email in API to send email in our software. The low price of their email is very good for our company. The documentation of the API is very clearfull and it's just take about 1 or 2 h to use in our solution.

Elastic review by Steve A.
Steve A.

"Great affordable way to communicate with your customers"

What do you like best?

I really love the API integration capabilities to make it seemless in connecting with your own site. The support has been great and very responsive

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product, give it a shot.

Tracking email delivery and actions, spam management, and overall email delivery management.

Elastic review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best Email Service"

What do you like best?

What I have found only in Elastic Email is the availability for many of designs that help me to design messages easily, also the price of the service is very flexible and their technical support is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I get all needs to get more customers with Email marketing, I wish them more success always.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to try Elastic Email because it provides a lot of tools to promote the marketing process through e-mail for your business.

I have already had to pay a lot of subscriptions in return for email templates because this was very important for me to get out of my messages good. When my friends recommend me to join to Elastic Email, I did not regret.

Elastic review by Abbygale T.
Abbygale T.

"Great for mass outreach"

What do you like best?

We;re using elasticemail to send newsletters with special offers to our clients and suppliers. Elasticemail makes this process extremely easy and assessing the campaign's results is also very informative with their reporting system.

What do you dislike?

Occasional performance site performance issues. This happens rarely, but it happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to get into and compose a newsletter that will wow your audience.

Reaching out to our clients and suppliers en masse.

Elastic review by Yves K.
Yves K.

"We recieved professionnal support for a free solution !"

What do you like best?

Very efficient service and intuitive interface.

Helps us create robust solutions for our customers mail marketing.

We had once an issue with SMTP routing for one of our customers using the free tier.

And got a professional and efficient solution within moments.

What do you dislike?

The signup form with eMail twice and password twice is realy outdated !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go on, give try and appreciate.

Our mission is to help web agencies and their clients to achieve their websites goals.

As we take that responsibility on more than 600 sites, we need effective and professional services.

Witch can be a nightmare talking about mail marketing and/or SMTP relay.

We tested many (oh so many) solutions and alwais encountered unsolved problems.

Finaly, with ElasticEmail, a very few problems that are solved quickly by a professional support team (even on the free tier).

Elastic review by User in Internet

"Cost effective and reliable"

What do you like best?

ElasticEmail is definitely a cost-effective email gateway. We daily send a large volume of emails with it, and the overall reliability is pretty good. The customer support response time is also superb.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of things that should be improved on ElasticEmail. First of all, the web panel has some features broken sometimes, but they've always been quite fast to fix them each time we've reported them thru the customer support. Second, they should introduce a service to monitor inbox delivery rate (like other competitors do).

We both send transactional and bulk emails, to our registered users.

Elastic review by Leonowicz Z.
Leonowicz Z.

"No probles, fast and efficient"

What do you like best?

Tool for easy edition and design of emails. Fantastic reporting tools.

What do you dislike?

There could be an option to send text-only mails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheap and reliable option for email campaigns

I looked for a long time for affordable email campaign solution. I found Elastic Email and looked no further. I don't know about benefits, it just works and delivers emails reliably.

Elastic review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Bad support"

What do you like best?

Their web interface is nice and simple to use. Very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Theirsupport is bad to the best. They are only reading the subject and then reply with a can reply - even if your initial support ticket contained all the info requested.

They are also having a not so good delivery. Regardless if they are saying that they do monitor their sending IPs against RBL, that is a big fat lie.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply go for some other service provider. If you are looking for a real good email service, ElasticEmail isn't the one to go to.

It was suppose to be a great mandril replacement. It turns out to be a nightmare.

Bottom line, no benefits at all - only wasted hours and money.

Elastic review by Brent K.
Brent K.

"Excellent product and customer service"

What do you like best?

Great interfaces and a team that actually provides customer service. Unlike Sendgrid which has horrible interfaces and equally poor (and incompetent) customer service, Elastic Email works with you to help you through any issues or mistakes in your account.

Sendgrid will knock your entire account offline without even a phone call, at even the slightest hint of spam. This is great and necessary as they couldn't survive long if spam is being sent through their IPs, however some scrutiny needs to be given to each case before pulling the plug - and some efforts made to contact the account owner before turning off the lights.

Elastic Email seems like a great company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We are still in the early stages of implementation.

Email deliverability for transactional emails.

Elastic review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Quality at a low price point"

What do you like best?

Excellent support and helpful in using the interface. Emails go out swiftly. There are settings for authenticating domains and improving deliver ability.

What do you dislike?

There aren't a bunch of bundled services out there like plugins etc. but I like that because I know exactly what my code is doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EE is a developers tool for email so get it for your developers. If you're a regular joe, you're better off with a weaker service that is built for the average joe.

I use elastic email to send newsletters and application process email: registration, login reset etc.

Elastic review by Kypros V.
Kypros V.

"Overall a good Gateway"

What do you like best?

It is updated regularly, any bugs we found were fixed asap and overall they are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Very strict filters about spamming. One of our clients got blocked after they received a couple of complaints because the unsubscribe link was on the footer. Also some of their IPs are blocked by Sorbs which creates issues for recipients using sorbs as a filtering engine.

Fast delivery, and tracked emails. We know when a client has recieved and opened their email.

Elastic review by Haris K.
Haris K.

"Competitive pricing without compromising features"

What do you like best?

I like the list segmentation feature with queries and how well the API is written.

What do you dislike?

The backend (templates editor and email automation editor) could be more user-friendly.

Create custom email automation for clients and at the same time keeping priving competitive.

Elastic review by José V.
José V.

"Excellent service and support"

What do you like best?

Elasticemail is an excellent service. Emails deliverability is excellent and their support the best. They have helped me solve every problem I faced while setting up my email marketing application and they´ve always been very kind. I recommend them to everybody.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure is not very clear. I mean, they have the best price in the market, and at the beginning their charge a higher price which is understandable. What I dont like is that they´re not clear regarding how long the system takes to update the price based on the reputation. I mean, what is the time interval my account will get reviewed to move me to the next level?

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you sign up you´ll pay a higher price until your account reputation is reviewed and they assign you a lower price. You can ask to their support team to review your account pricing after a couple of weaks, and they´ll lower your price.

I´m sending my emails with ease.

Elastic review by Kupinapopust M.
Kupinapopust M.

"Good experience, fast and proffesional service"

What do you like best?

The speed of delievry, accurate and easy paltform.

What do you dislike?

Small font characters in the menu. Being unable to save my draft if I have no credit on the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, off course.

Email marketing is one of my main marketing channels. I establish my communications through e-mail with my customers.

Elastic review by Amit K.
Amit K.

"Best email system for marketing"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and free trial of the product to test the system.

It have templates from where we can choose and edit it according to our campaign .

It have every thing like report logs , survey system.

Just perfect for email marketing and surveys.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing , which we can dislike .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes for sure.

There are lots of things.

1: exact report of sent mail, bounces .

2: Get the best idea of the content.

3: Help in analysis . so on ...

Elastic review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Very Simple to Setup"

What do you like best?

They had a good support. Very easy to set SPF and DKIM. Has a good monitoring/log system. I having no problem with their admin interface.

What do you dislike?

No warning when your credit is low that impacting the service. The client still able to send email without error/warning in their Mail Transfer Agent, but the emails going nowhere. No warning (to admin) when (one or more) clients blocked/disabled. The policy that impacting service implemented without announcement. However, I believe they will grow with their innovative product.

I use 3rd party SMTP for transaction. Providing a sophisticated server for sending emails.

Elastic review by Chema G.
Chema G.

"Excellent email platform"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, pricing, availability... its an awesome platform.

What do you dislike?

They should improve the UX a bit more... some times you get los tin the panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

more API! better UX ;)

Email marketing been delivered! reliable and cheap. Easy to implement, from transactional, to marketing and using the API.

Elastic review by Micah H.
Micah H.

"Easy to use, great API"

What do you like best?

We use Elastic Email to handle all sorts of automated notifications and player-to-player messages, and their API makes it incredibly simple to do. The web interface has a ton of information and options, and is great for sending out bulk emails like our monthly newsletter.

What do you dislike?

Can take a bit to find your way around the documentation. But other than that. no real complaints here. It seems to just work. The couple times I've needed to contact support they have been quick and helpful.

Sending thousands of emails a day without needing to run our own mail server. Once you get things setup and going, you really don't have to think about it again.

Elastic review by Filippo T.
Filippo T.

"Excellent service. Never had problems"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to integrate it with my website, the competitive price and the reliability.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have no reason to dislike elasticmail

Mass mailing in a short period of time

Elastic review by Will G.
Will G.

"Elastic email da bomb :)"

What do you like best?

ability to design emails / templates in HTML with no programing knowledge needed!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it fits all our needs and works the way it's supposed to

email drip campaigns

Elastic review by Administrator

"5000 emails per day free is amazing offer!"

What do you like best?

The number of free emails which I can send dayly.

What do you dislike?

UI could be more friendly. For example Emails statistic sent-in a queue - counter of free and paid emails for current day etc.

Elastic is the best 3rd party provider of email marketing services which we found on the market. We can use our email lists without any silly procedures like on MailChimp for example.

Elastic review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great to work with!"

What do you like best?

I like the API the best. It allows me to do everything I need to right from my apps and web sites.

What do you dislike?

The EE interface is sometimes difficult to use. It can be tough to find reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. They are responsive and very knowledagable.

I like the fact that I now have 2 separate mechanisms I can use to check email analytics.

"Elastic Email"

What do you like best?

Tem uma boa interface, bem intuitiva boa de se usar, ter uma conta gratuita e o mais bacana sem duvida uma das melhores coisas. o poder de enviar email e muito bacana diferente de outras que so podem ser usadas como smtp.

What do you dislike?

O limite de 5 mil e-mail, sem duvida deixa um limite muito baixo comparado a outros que uso que permitem até 25 mil envios por dia free, deveriam repensar isso.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vale apena.

Estou usando para construir uma lista de e-mail para relacionamento e negocios, como sou iniciante a questão de ser free até um certo limite me ajuda muito.

Elastic review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"A fast email service with a fast and friendly support"

What do you like best?

Everything that i needed was in its place, and the little things that brought us trouble, where solved with the support very fast.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything yet. May be in the future I'll find something no so good.

I'm sending the promotional newsletter for a big online retailer.

Elastic review by Dr. Rick M.
Dr. Rick M.

"Several Years Now"

What do you like best?

Have been with them for several years now and in my opinion, they are the best. Have tried MailChimp, SendGrid and several others. None of them can compete with the pricing, PERIOD. And the service is great.

What do you dislike?

Response to a Trouble ticket can sometimes be a litle slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get all the validations and use your own email.

Mass email to my subscriber list, and delivered on time.

Elastic review by calvin c.
calvin c.

"efficient email sending"

What do you like best?

I like that they use a new server, faster than many of the other e-mail providers out there as a platform to send emails. It provides efficiency to our rather slow job and helps us completes the tasks quicker.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not much choice when it comes to e-mail sending. Sure, all the normal features are there but for advanced features such as ptp email review, it is a bit lacking.

I am solving the problem of e-mailing our clients e-mails, as tradional email services cannot provide such a large scale.

Elastic review by User in Internet

"The company to use to send email"

What do you like best?

It's an easy to use platform which allows me to send email directly from our website bypassing the restrictions of our hosting service

What do you dislike?

They won't allow us to send SPAM - no one will!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly worth testing - you'll find it very useful

I needed to send many emails from our server and their software allowed this

Elastic review by User in Computer Software

"Too Complicated to Set Up"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, but very complicated to set up "server changes" which they say were very simple. NOT.

What do you dislike?

Way too complicated to setup after free period

Recommendations to others considering the product

UNless you know how to make complicated changes/setting on your servers ( which I did not) & could not get any real hemp from elastic email support, I had not option but to abandon it. No way I was going to much around with settings etc which could have disasterous results on my site & server

Ability to email my customers mass emails without bogging down our servers

Elastic review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, affordable emailing"

What do you like best?

Integrated w/acymailing, an email component for joomla content management system

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing to dislike.... have not had any issues at all. It's a simple to use product.

Easy, secure emailing for a reasonable price and using our own core system . We really like this product for making our email delivery rate increase.

Elastic review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Excellent, left constant & monkey for Elastic Email, easy move & worth it."

What do you like best?

I don't send out a lot of emails, but when I do, they go to a large group of people. Elastic email works with you to assist and keep the cost down. The email template takes a minute to learn, but once done it is easy to add more. Uploading my files was cake using .csv filed from both monkey, others and outlook.

User for life.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Uploading my files was easy. It took a few seconds to understand the templates, but they work great now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the help sections and go!

Just letting people know about changes or issues.

Elastic review by Ilias P.
Ilias P.

"Quite useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to send mass email without it being considered spam. Also, the configuration manuals were easy and to the point.

What do you dislike?

The criteria for marking us as spam senders within the system are a little bit too strict in my opinion,

Recommendations to others considering the product

First test the email for spam and then use elastic email

I can send newsletters from my website without having them be spam.