Elevate

4.0

LinkedIn Elevate is designed to make it easy for users to discover and share content curated by experts at their company.

Work for Elevate?

Learning about Elevate?

Elevate Reviews

Showing 51 Elevate reviews
Elevate review by Jesus David V.
Jesus David V.

"excellent platform to describe all your professional field"

What do you like best?

I think it is an excellent platform both the web and the application for the cell phone, it is great that you can describe all your knowledge and experiences in the workplace, you can also find many job offers and be able to apply through this platform. You can find people with large positions in multinationals and try to show them your profile to get an interview with them. It is also genius that other people can qualify your qualities and professional skills, it's a wonder.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I find inconsistencies between the application of the cell phone and the web platform, clear examples on occasion through the cell phone I modify my professional information and I make certain publications but on the web they do not look or take a long time to update.

In addition to this the main disadvantages that I see to the application is not working, but privacy means that other people can get personal data of many people in minutes, can defame a person easily, and be seen in little time for a crowd and could lend itself to identity theft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful platform that allows you to show your skills and professional skills to all companies and people linked to it. You can also establish business relationships or some type of information exchange, you can participate in calls, forums and online consultations with professionals whether they are related to your professional field or not. I recommend it 100%.

It is very good in the field of business, because through this platform you can find large multinationals, businesses and all kinds of companies to which you can offer your knowledge and services, it is very easy to get in touch with these companies and if necessary they answer you can get to have a business or get a job with them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Elevate
Elevate review by John Mark I.
John Mark I.

"LinkedIn Elevate has transformed the way we do social"

What do you like best?

What is not to like about LinkedIn Elevate!?! So easy to use and if you have a library of strong content, LinkedIn Elevate allows you to tap into the social reach of every employee to get the word out about your brand and build your personal brand as well. What I liked most was that because everyone is already on LinkedIn, the adoption rate was like 90%. That is huge when trying to get a workforce to adopt a new platform.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Elevate is still fairly new and its ease of use negates any flaws posting to Twitter minus an image or editing "broadcasts."

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have existing content, but under utilize your workforce to get that content out, LinkedIn Elevate is a great tool for you and your organization. Need help building the personal brand or your execs and brand evangelists, again LinkedIn Elevate is vital to reaching that goal.

We had a great amount of existing social reach, but tapping into the social reach of our diverse workforce via LinkedIn Elevate has increased our web traffic. Those employees that use it most are also building their personal brands among their peers in the industry.

What Other Social Media solution do you use?

Elevate review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"Elevate raises visibility of your brand and expertise"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to share curated content with Elevate, just click! Or to personalize it a bit more, edit the tweet or Facebook post to make it your own for the linked content.

What do you dislike?

After you share a piece of content, a dialog pops up to show the scheduling and more content to share, but you might have already shared that content so if you don't like to share the same content again, at least not too frequently, close the dialog and look for more fresh content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to involve your employees in raising your brand and social visibility, give it a try! It makes it super easy for all participants to share curated content with their social networks.

Raising social visibility and thought leadership of our brand and employees to amplify the brand and messages.

Elevate review by Zach C.
Zach C.

"I am a user of this product "

What do you like best?

I like how easy this product to use in a day to day fashion, in particular how it shows me all of bigger fish to go after from a sales perspective. it' very comprehensive in the information it shows and the proper people to reach out to about working together.

What do you dislike?

I do not like some of the features of the product, particularly the button size.

The mobile application is also inconsistent compared with the desktop version - data doesn't transfer correctly and there can be a lag time. This isn't a huge deal as it usually corrects after a few seconds but it is something i notice.

My business moves faster and more efficiently.I'm going after the proper contacts as a result of using Elevate. The people that I reach out to have a good understanding of how qualified i am because my profile is easily displayed.

Elevate review by Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

"Great tool, some glitches"

What do you like best?

I manage the Elevate account for my organization, and it's a great way for active employees to share stories about the company. We are promoting thought leadership and increasing the overall awareness for our company when using Elevate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the "Feed" isn't in chronological order. I find myself missing new pieces of content because there is no rhyme or reason to how the information is displayed.

We are encouraging employees to become more active on social media to promote the business, and helping everyone stay up to date on industry trends and company news.

Elevate review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"Sharing Content the Smart Way"

What do you like best?

I had the pleasure of working with Elevate this past summer as an intern helping share content. The best part about elevate was being able to track your shared content! It allows the analyst in each of us to bloom because you can watch the graphs and numbers changed as you improve your outreach and engagement. Finding the perfect balance of a sharp and concise caption to broadcast your posts to LinkedIn connections all over was even more rewarding once you realized that your article received 50 views!

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that Elevate limited how far out you could schedule your posts. I wanted to be able to schedule my posts past 7 days in advance for certain calendar events but was not able to. This forced me to make reminders for myself to go back into the online application and schedule "broadcasts" closer to the event or related thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those using Elevate, I recommend setting reminders for yourself if you need to share content at a later date, be sure to use the "tagging" feature to help your connections find your broadcast, and keep your captions short and sweet. You can even quote the article to draw the reader in.

Elevate allows LinkedIn users to boost their LinkedIn profile status while sharing company curated content across their connections. Some say that LinkedIn users are much more likely to click on something a connection shared, and Elevate takes "word-of-mouth" marketing online.

Elevate review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Elevate Web Builder"

What do you like best?

I find the youtube channel the most helpful seeing as though I have a basic understanding of website development but wouldn't consider myself an expert. It took me a few hours on and off to complete my site using Elevate. I could see someone with more experience completing the same tasks in half the time.

What do you dislike?

It was pricier compared to other options. For someone with more experience, I would recommend another product but for someone with general understanding of web design, this product could work for you if you can afford it.

I was looking to utilize this product to help guide me through the web design process without the help of a personal designer, which is more costly.

Elevate review by Kimberly  A.
Kimberly A.

"Quality comes with the little details"

What do you like best?

It's a neat tool to keep track activity and so boost your impact. You can have a more accurate control of statistics for further comparisons and goal planning.

What do you dislike?

Not many people are familiar with this software, which limitates our targets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a friendly and powerful tool if you want to keep track and throw some statistics for further analysis.

We reach our goals in a great timing due to the market analysis we are able to do with the tools of the program. We keep track of the impact we are having with our partners and customers.

Elevate review by Diego O.
Diego O.

"Elevate"

What do you like best?

Expand your page to several contacts where you can position important people in your network that can interact with you in the future and establish a very important network

What do you dislike?

I liked the application, I have not seen anything wrong with it. It is possible that in the future they will expand more strongly the profile of each user to position it in a more efficient way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is an interesting application to position your page on likedin

The benefits may be to highlight your linked page and expand your information to several contacts

Elevate review by User in Internet

"LinkedIn Elevate review"

What do you like best?

Elevate provides one single panel on LinkedIn to share posts around topics that are not always around your existing company/role. It allow for different perspectives to be shared and helps boost social visbility and presence on the platform.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit difficult to get the EXACT types of posts you want to show up on your feed.

Elevate has helped me boost and improve my presence on LI by allowing me to share industry trends, interesting news, etc outside of my current company.

Elevate review by Dylan K.
Dylan K.

"Pretty solid"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use. I'm familiar with the platform already, so not a tough learning curve.

What do you dislike?

Could be faster? Could be a little more user-friendly? I like things that are minimalist, and this is not.

Way, way better with getting our info out. Easy, too.

Elevate review by Md Shibli S.
Md Shibli S.

"Content discovery is now easier than before"

What do you like best?

Contextual content searching was never so easy, furthermore real time analytical tracking of contents and outreach makes it more effective.

What do you dislike?

Cant schedule posting of contents past a week . Furthermore need to do more promotion to encourage more engagement of users.

Sharing of contents among employees in a more relevant web space. Most of the associates are at linked in and hence it can be safely assumed everyone is on the same page.

Elevate review by Christina J.
Christina J.

"LinkedIn elevate"

What do you like best?

The resources given to me to better measure and visually see my progress of engagement

What do you dislike?

I believe this is the first software application that I have yet to see a flaw maybe because I use the basics and haven’t ran into any difficult dilemma That this software wouldn’t be able to provide me with

Gaining more views and visibility’s this software really helps me analyze and keep track of it all

Elevate review by Nandkishor P.
Nandkishor P.

"bgood tool"

What do you like best?

Easy discovery and scheduling of posts, good analytics

What do you dislike?

Too simplistic, categorization of posts should more assorted.

Providing engagement support to help building the company brand

Elevate review by Sara M.
Sara M.

"Elevate Review"

What do you like best?

Great way of getting information about topics you are interested in rather than just broad news

What do you dislike?

Not always the most up to date information, not something I check constantly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for both personal and professional use. Can be used for multiple topics - specific and broad news

Great way to stay up to date in my specific field of work

Elevate review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Social Advocacy made easy!"

What do you like best?

Elevate is an easy to use and manage platform that encourages employees to curate and share company/industry related content across social channels

What do you dislike?

The offering doesn't include a gamification module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is well worth the price. Be sure to leverage your relationship with the account team. Insights and off tool reporting are essential

brand awareness and market share. lead gen via social engagement

Elevate review by Jaivine O.
Jaivine O.

"Elevate experience "

What do you like best?

Elevate Makes keeping track of different notation in the system for clients much easier and less stressful than trying to configure at once.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have anything to dislike about the program.

The only issues I’m having with this software is updating it. Sometimes I’ll have to continuously restart the program.

Elevate review by Agency
Agency

"Elevate - Branding"

What do you like best?

It's easy to share curated content with just one click! You can also personalize it , edit the tweet or Facebook post to make it your own.

What do you dislike?

Once a piece of content is shared, a dialog pops up to show scheduling and additional content to share. However it’s possible you might have already shared that content and don't want to share it again.

Increasing our brand’s social visibility and thought leadership. As well as encouraging our employees to maximize the brand and its messages.

Elevate review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"professional place to connect with eemployers and job searching"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to read stories about what the business world is buzzing about.

What do you dislike?

I feel there should be more affordable upgrade promos

I wasn't able to stay closely connected with people I've never met until Elevate allowed me to stay connected with more businesses.

Elevate review by Alex. D.
Alex. D.

"interesting idea but found little practical use"

What do you like best?

Linked elevate does allow you to see what your colleagues are posting, and allows flexible posting times.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't see much point to it. Promoting colleagues' stories doesn't offer much value to me

Increased linkedin connections (I think this has worked), being more connected to colleagues

Elevate review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great way to promote your company"

What do you like best?

There's great news and articles curated to you personally to share with your network. If you take pride in your company and want to get your network familiar with it, this is a cool thing to use.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app has its kinks and is not very efficient to use.

Not a problem, per say, but it's just a good tool to share your company and industry happenings with your professional network and see how people respond to it.

Elevate review by Santiago C.
Santiago C.

"Good business tool"

What do you like best?

It is very useful to share content with other people. You can expand your knowledge quickly

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is a very good business tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Elevate has powerful analysis tools for employees and businesses

Marketing problems

Elevate review by Administrator

"A powerful tool to amplify your presence in the world"

What do you like best?

Elevate has helped us tell a clear and concise story across the globe, as one company

What do you dislike?

It's still fairly new and I have discovered some glitches here and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great and powerful tool! If you want your brand to be known to the world in the best possible way, this tool will help you.

Increasing social presence of our product and employees to make it more known to the world.

Elevate review by User

"Easy way to share approved, curated content "

What do you like best?

Being in a highly regulated industry, it makes it easy to share pre-approved content to my network

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing I dislike about LinkedIn Elevate

Helps build brand awareness, content driven marketing

Elevate review by User in Higher Education

"Great linkedin service "

What do you like best?

I like the smart content provided. It's nice for someone else to be curating it.

What do you dislike?

I don't know why it's an extra step to sign up

Better sourced content

Elevate review by Elissa L.
Elissa L.

"The best app ever"

What do you like best?

easy to use and function-able for office employees and prospects

What do you dislike?

there is nothing i do not like about this app

benefits include outsourcing and becoming knowable about competitors

Elevate review by Anurag M.
Anurag M.

"Linkedin Elevate "

What do you like best?

The layout, and it makes it easier to connect with professionals.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to navigate, and this needs to be improved.

Networking and resharing.

Elevate review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Smart way to share content on social media."

What do you like best?

Advocating our brand through our employees is a strong way to deliver our value proposition with prospects and clients alike.

What do you dislike?

We have not had any real negative feedback. The process to implement has been seamless and effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We chose Elevate as an easily integrated solution within our current IT structure.

Delivering our brand through our employee advocates serves strong value within our firm.

"Efficient Recruiting Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that employees and volunteers are able to put out information to their cohort of peers, coworkers, etc. to spread word about research my department does to find people to get involved.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes we do not find qualified people to help

Elevate can help businesses to get to where they need to be, reach their goals, recruit people

Elevate review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Use LinkedIN Elevate to boost your social media footprint. "

What do you like best?

I like the structure where I can pick the articles that make the most sense for my business.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of articles that I would never share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a solid way to easily get more content out there to improve your company brand as well as individual brands.

I am raising awareness of my personal brand and also that of my company, ManpowerGroup/Experis.

Elevate review by Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.

"Elevate is a great tool"

What do you like best?

great tool to help me target the most social employees upfront.

What do you dislike?

dont have any complaints at the moment.,

improved overall traffic

Elevate review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great "

What do you like best?

Makes it easier to share relevant content and increase visibility.

What do you dislike?

there isn't anything I strongly dislike .

Sharing relevant sources

Elevate review by User

"Elevate can improve inter-company communication and content sharing"

What do you like best?

Ability to strengthen the professional brand and create new connections, thus helping company to hire better.

What do you dislike?

Did not find any dislike areas for this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assess currently used products and determine gaps this product can fill.

Implementing this product improves ability to drive ability to attract and scout talent beyond normal LinkedIn capabilities we already use.

Elevate review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great Connections"

What do you like best?

Great way to share content and let employees share! It's really good for networking also and making connections the company may not have made.

What do you dislike?

Found it a bit tricky to get used to, but once you get the hang of it it's fine.

The best benefits are the connections made, and people reached. Excellent for networking.

Elevate review by User

"Easy Material That Looks Great!"

What do you like best?

I like how simply this platform works as I do not have the time to be consumed with marketing and boosting our company outreach all the time.

What do you dislike?

I wish the analytics were more helpful and in depth.

We do not have the capacity to hire full time personal to help so we rely on Elevate.

Elevate review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"It is the best one out there."

What do you like best?

I like how the program runs. Not only is it easy to use, it's very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Even though the program is easy to use, it is sometimes slow.

It helps organize the financial situations we run into. Everything is stored in a place that is accessible. I realized that it is good for businesses

Elevate review by Agency
Agency

"Strong product!"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Lack of predictive analytics. Was hoping for more forecasting usage.

Finding thought leaders at our company, but more importantly having them share their opinions. Elevate gave them a platform to do so, and I couldn't be happier with the results!

"Sharing is caring"

What do you like best?

I highly enjoy the new possibility to share my content with my network and the community.

What do you dislike?

Data Protection seems to be a bit lousy- as far as I can judge on that. But I guess it´s a just my thing.

I never had issues within my business- so nothing to solve.

Elevate review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"Linkedin"

What do you like best?

1) connect with people in my company

2) Useful for Recruiting

3) Job posting

What do you dislike?

1) not very popular

2) Expensive

3) people do not use it every day

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will encourage my friends to sign up for Linkedin

1) Recruiting

2) good platform to connect to our candidates

Elevate review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"alright"

What do you like best?

An easy to use and manage platform that encourages employees to curate and share company/industry related content across social channels.

What do you dislike?

Smart data insights. Receiving on demand analytics that were actionable for my content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

rocking in a free world

Sharing data/activities and communication with regards to clients.

Elevate review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Content sharing"

What do you like best?

Makes content sharing effortless. Great for reaching a candidate pool and showing what the business is about.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything is going well. I will update if anything changes.

Like stated above, I enjoy the content sharing and reaching new candidates.

Elevate review by User in Higher Education

"Elevate Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease and cohesiveness of the program.

What do you dislike?

I have no significant dislikes of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a user, I appreciated this program and would love to implement it at my new company.

We are able to share content more efficiently.

Elevate review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"The start of something good"

What do you like best?

Sharing of activities across the team, specifically client communication, meetings times/calendar events etc

What do you dislike?

Lack functionality to connect with some of our other tools, would like to have a partner link

Recommendations to others considering the product

seems to be geared towards MS products

Sharing data/activities and communication with regards to clients

Elevate review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Elevate"

What do you like best?

Elevate is turning our recruiters into advocates, and is equipping them with an easy way to connect!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are minor glitches but overall so easy !

Easy to get an in depth view of everything on linked in

Elevate review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good every day use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is accessible, I like the user interface

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ads that come up every so often

Recommendations to others considering the product

Advertise more on the product and give free coaching

Trying to find an efficient way to share content

Elevate review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"A powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, pick up contents and share with a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

After sharing an article, a pop up follows with more articles to share, this can be annoying.

It helps to build company awareness on linkedin.

Elevate review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"2018 Meets Professional Life"

What do you like best?

I love that we are networking on professional social media like we have been on personal social media for years now!

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more filters on material. Some items do not belong.

Better strategic staffing

Elevate review by Consultant in Facilities Services
Consultant in Facilities Services

"Love LinkedIn Elevate"

What do you like best?

Allows for great prospecting and research on all companies and industries throughout the world.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really, it has all only good traits.

Prospecting new clients. It allows you to research more thorough

Elevate review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Elevate rewiew "

What do you like best?

Very very happy with the overall experience and product/services offered.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the product/service

It helps mediate all the challenges of a marketing and design agency.

Elevate review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"LinkedIn Elevate"

What do you like best?

I like that you can utilize your employee base to help recruit.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. It met our needs.

Time to fill

"My Elevate review"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly. Not too hard to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think it is pretty awesome.

Organization of important documents.

Learning about Elevate?

* We monitor all Elevate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.