Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Eliademy

(3 reviews)

Eliademy offers teachers, schools and businesses an easy-to-use platform to create, share and manage courses online.

Work for Eliademy?

Learning about Eliademy?

Eliademy Reviews

Ask Eliademy a Question
Showing 3 Eliademy reviews
Eliademy review by Douglas G.
Douglas G.

"An interesting and useful tool at Academy"

What do you like best?

It's an online app, which means that you can access to it everywhere and that's awesome cause it doesn't matter if I am in a congress meeting or something like that I can be on point with my classrooms and how the go and their growth even when we don't have classes. It also pushes the students to increase their development with all the tools the software provides. I have quite a certain time using it and I like it, I've seen some of my partners share this opinion as well.

What do you dislike?

It’s such a complete tool for instructors, institutes, teachers, Professors as me. It results useful in high school and also University. It's great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have in count you can not only share or create pics, videos or docs you can also do it with assignments and forum discussions.

I can keep track with all the pending things to do or he ones that I need to, be aware of it with evernote and sync calendar, also I can create and send content to my students to their mobile devices and receive any upgrade related, something I appreciate so much is the grading system which really helps me to have in a clear spot the development of the student and the course in general terms .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Eliademy
Eliademy review by Angela D F.
Angela D F.

"Eliademy Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that even at the trial level, you are not limited to the features you can access.

What do you dislike?

I wish the editing process was easier, ie: formatting pictures that have been uploading and pasted into the courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Eliademy to those who are unsure of what direction to take when creating onboarding tools or training materials for new hires.

Prior to using Eliademy, we had no formal onboarding process for our new hires. We are now using this tool as a way to train new employees and also evaluate and assess their knowledge.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

Eliademy review by Sara T.
Sara T.

"Eliademy - cool in concept - tougher in use. . ."

What do you like best?

I love the idea of being able to create our own online courses on a simpler platform than blackboard. The ability to insert videos is pretty cool.

What do you dislike?

Really time consuming if you want it to look extra professional - you can start to really go down a rabbit hole in creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only recommendation is to look around - there are quite a few companies that offer this, and I wasn't convinced that Eliademy was right for us, but it might be right for you!

We want to have the ability to capture some of our professional development for our teachers to be able to provide make-up sessions, etc. We are not using this with scholars.

There are not enough reviews of Eliademy for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) Logo
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
(224 reviews)
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) teachers are effective, passionate educators, who are also respected authorities in software, creative, and business fields. They're here to share their expertise in dozens of topics with you, with courses organized into these eight subject areas.
Udemy Logo
Udemy
(142 reviews)
Udemy is a marketplace for online learning, offering people everywhere the opportunity to advance their careers, change professions, develop their personal passions or simply learn something new.
Khan Academy Logo
Khan Academy
(138 reviews)
Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
Coursera Logo
Coursera
(133 reviews)
Coursera provides universal access to the world's best education, partnering with top universities and organizations to offer courses for anyone to take, for free.
ITProTV Logo
ITProTV
4.8
(108 reviews)
Delivering binge-worthy learning (TM) to train IT professionals in every stage of their career. ITProTV provides an extensive library of online video courses for both corporate teams and individual learners.
Codecademy Logo
Codecademy
(96 reviews)
Codecademy is a team of hackers working hard to build a better way for anyone to teach, and learn, how to code.
HubSpot Academy Logo
HubSpot Academy
4.7
(89 reviews)
HubSpot Academy is the worldwide leader in inbound marketing, sales and customer service training.
iHASCO eLearning Logo
iHASCO eLearning
(83 reviews)
iHASCO eLearning is an online training platform for Health & Safety, HR and Compliance Training.
Udacity Logo
Udacity
3.9
(60 reviews)
Udacity provides online courses & credentials, built by AT&T, Google, etc. to teach skills that industry employers need today.
edX Logo
edX
(58 reviews)
EdX offers interactive online classes and MOOCs from the world's best universities, colleges and organizations.

Learning about Eliademy?

* We monitor all Eliademy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.