Elixiter

Elixiter is a team of 40+ Marketo-certified consultants producing results for Enterprise and SMB clients world-wide. With Marketo services including strategy, assessment, implementation, operations, analytics and custom training, Elixiter focuses on proving Marketing ROI.

Work for Elixiter?

Learning about Elixiter?

Elixiter Reviews

Ask Elixiter a Question
Showing 2 Elixiter reviews
Elixiter review by <span>Valerie W.</span>
Valerie W.

Creative, dedicated, and friendly

What do you like best?

The Elixiter team is friendly, creative and experts in what they do. The team is always willing to discuss strategy and give guidance where needed but they were also willing and able to roll up their sleeves and help with the daily grind work. They were a great addition to the team and I hope the relationship continues for years to come.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there wasn't much I disliked about Elixiter. I would love to see their team grow and possibly add additional platforms to their service offerings (i.e. Pardot or Eloqua).

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed if you hire Elixiter. Be clear in your expectations and they will deliver.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Elixiter
Elixiter review by Project Manager in Insurance
Project Manager in Insurance

Elixiter Review

What do you like best?

They have experts for every aspect - whether it be email marketing automation or keeping your database clean.They work within your budget and scope to meet your needs. Very flexible.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I can say on this one. I don't really have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

What Solution Consulting solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Elixiter for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Elixiter?

* We monitor all Elixiter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.