Ellevation Education

Ellevation web-based software platform for ELL educators and the English Learners , educators can review a student's proficiency level, accommodations and more, and monitor current, reclassified, and exited students.

Work for Ellevation Education?

Learning about Ellevation Education?

Ellevation Education Reviews

Showing 4 Ellevation Education reviews
Ellevation Education review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Ellevation Education is a must for ESL Teachers"

What do you like best?

This website helps me keep all of my student records/information organized and readily accessible. I am able to create rosters, groups organized by many different filters as well as contact other ESL teachers in my district. This is especially helpful because I often do not know the names of the elementary schools where the other ESL teachers work. With Ellevation Education this is not a problem. I can find my student's old teachers and contact the teachers via email directly through Ellevation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you first log onto my "home page" there is a column called Recent Students. I don't like this because a lot of those students are from past years and I don't want them mixed up with my current list of students. I wish this column was not there.

As a language department, we are solving several problems with Ellevation Education: obtaining information regarding current roster of English Language Learners, running reports with various data fields (this is such a great feature), communication with teachers from other buidlings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ellevation Education
Ellevation Education review by Marlen G.
Marlen G.

"Like the concept, still trying to learn more."

What do you like best?

So far I have liked that it links test scores in one place. Keeping student data in one system is a big time saver. I am a first-year teacher and still trying to learn all the benefits of this software. I like the recent changes in

What do you dislike?

With a special student population, I wish ELLevation had more ESL resources or recommendations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easy way to gather student information in one system.

Doing our LPAC's throughout the year is a breeze with ELLevation. Documenting everything digitally saves us paper, filing space, and time.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Ellevation Education review by Jodi D.
Jodi D.

"Excellence for Ellevation"

What do you like best?

Ellevation allows users to find quick access about students, including reading level, demographic information, and classroom information. Ellevation also makes simple lesson plans available for use in the classroom.

What do you dislike?

If there are any drawbacks with Ellevation, its the limited number of lesson plans that are available. I wish there were more plans, especially graphic organizers, to use in the classroom.

As a teacher, I am able to share data with other educators, in addition to administrators and parents.

Ellevation Education review by User

"Data, Data, Data!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the customizable abilities of this software.

What do you dislike?

I am a relatively new user, so it can feel a bit overwhelming at times. It just takes a bit of time to become familiar with all of it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very thorough product and provides just about everything we need

Record keeping for our ELL students

There are not enough reviews of Ellevation Education for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

PowerSchool Student Information System Logo
PowerSchool Student Information System
4.0
PowerSchool provides the full range of features needed by administrators at the district and school level in addition to portals for teachers, parents, and students.
Infinite Campus Logo
Infinite Campus
3.5
Infinite Campus is a comprehensive, Web-based K-12 student information system (SIS) with real-time access to administration, instruction, communication, curriculum, reporting and more.
Gradelink Logo
Gradelink
4.7
Easy-to-use software to help your school save time, improve enrollment and fulfill its mission
Skyward Student Management Suite Logo
Skyward Student Management Suite
3.7
Skyward offers school districts a complete solution for all their administrative software needs, beginning with an implementation that meets timelines and ensures staff are comfortable and knowledgeable, through running the expansive capabilities of the School Management System to produce state reports faster with more accuracy.
Boardingware Logo
Boardingware
Boardingware is the most secure and easy-to-use cloud platform that keeps track of where your students have been, where they are now, and where they will be later, making it easy for you ensure that everyone is safe and accounted for.
Synergy Education Platform Logo
Synergy Education Platform
3.2
Synergy Education Platform provides all the data and process management functionality you expect from a world-class SIS, while extending beyond traditional SIS boundaries to deliver greater value.
Administrator's Plus Logo
Administrator's Plus
Administrator's Plus® is our cloud-based student information system with integrated web gradebook and mobile-ready student and parent portals, all in one easy-to-use, affordable system.
RenWeb Logo
RenWeb
3.6
RenWeb's comprehensive, integrated solution makes RenWeb so much more than school management software.
Alma | Rethink SIS Logo
Alma | Rethink SIS
3.9
Rethink SIS. Alma’s integrated suite of SIS and LMS tools empowers learning communities with a modern software platform ready to take on today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities. Impressively designed and easy to use, Alma provides the industry’s best student information system, including: admissions, enrollment and registration, student demographics, attendance, advanced scheduling, discipline, grades, state reporting, custom report cards, parent portal, student portal, standards-based and traditional gradebook, reporting, custom form builder and much more.
Aeries SIS Logo
Aeries SIS
Aeries SIS is a comprehensive solution that incorporates multiple technologies to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of California educators.

Learning about Ellevation Education?

* We monitor all Ellevation Education reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.